• Pros

• "Flawless experience, great value. We currently use this to monitor brand mentions and respond promptly on the web. This is also a great tool for monitoring the general industry."

• "Awario is a powerful social media and web monitoring service that keeps things simple. I love how easy it is to set up alerts then just have them delivered to my inbox. "

• "The fact that it monitors my keywords/phrases and I'm able to check out what the competition does + if my post are getting visible on the social media"

• Cons

• "I'm limited to 100k mentions a month which sometimes I feel is a little less. However, most of the times it works like a charm so nothing to worry here."

• "Some features could be not that easy to find - ex Boolean search. But the support team is amazing, they helped me with everything in no time"

• "The crawler doesn't seem to cover all the corners of the Internet just yet, but I can see that it's improving."

Browse Awario Reviews

Daniel from Heritage Lifecare

Online media monitoring that grabs the most

The service was a lifesaver during covid. This meant we could better understand our environment and listed to public feedback promptly.

Pros

Cons

Awario does monitor pressreader.com for newspaper mentions, however it would be good if it could also monitor offline media clippings e.g. radio, tv.

Reasons for Choosing Awario

Trialed a lot of media monitoring, this one was most affordable for a large number of keywords. It seemed to pick up all the results, whereas others missed a few articles.

Brianna from Bauch Inc

One of our highest-ROI purchases of 2018

Pros

Awario's potential is immense. The key thing it does for us is give us a perspective on the social media conversations that matter for our business - a selection of valuable, actionable posts. For every brand/product you have, make sure to create 3 separate alerts: 1) your actual brand name to see what people are saying about you and get notified when influencers or big publications mention you 2) your main competitor to see which tactics they're using and where they're featured 3) your industry terms to find people interested in your product and engage with them (best to do this with Boolean search). The insights we got with this setup have been invaluable. Here're a few benefits we've seen in under a month of usage: 1) Understanding the language people use when speaking about our product to incorporate it in our website copy 2) Finding actual (hot!) leads within minutes 3) Figuring out high-impact publications that mention our competitors - great possibilities for partnerships there 4) Finding local forums where people are talking about us and stepping into the discussion 5) Same as #4 but for competitors - and joining the conversation as well with our offering. If you're in a competitive niche and are looking for places to bring you traffic/awareness/leads, you can't afford to miss this tool. Awario will pay off for itself within a few hours.

Cons

Setting up searches can be a bit tricky from the start if you want to make them super precise. Spend some time reading their docs on Boolean search and you will be good. Or even get in touch with their support and try and explain what you're looking to do - they'll give you a hand with the setup.

Bes from Marketing and Advertising

Mentions missed sometimes

Overall experience is good, but in my language doesnt find a lot of results or as much as I expected. Very good for youtube and twitter. Not so good for web and facebook.

Pros

The way it is organised and the detailed reports produced divide by allerts or alert groups.

Cons

The accuracy of the software and the bolean search by a non dev perspective.

Alberto from Galabyte

It works. Pretty and functional. Great for out reach.

Great software. I use it weekly for lead outreach. Also run it on the background for brand reputation management.

Pros

Unlike other monitoring tools out there, Awario really works. These type of tools are not that easy to implement. But Awario has a well-designed interface and a well-designed monitoring engine.

Cons

I'ts pricey. But if you use it for lead generation that's not an issue. Monthly rates start at $29 USD.

Marco from Woodlands International College

If it's out there...Awario will find it!

Overall, I'm really enjoying Awario. It finds the keywords that i'm looking for without me having to break a sweat. I love that the blog is useful and teaches us how to use the interface to greater and greater effect each week.

Pros

I love how I can set Awario to look for the things that I'm after, and then leave it. The automation on this product is great because I can set email alerts for the specific key words that have been used in my favourite social media platforms and then spend 2 minutes each day reviewing them on email. This saves me a ton of time and allows me to focus on the areas of my business that matter. I love how I can have numerous alerts set up and change and track them. I love how I can eliminate the chatter from the social media platforms that I don't enjoy and get rid of them.

Cons

To really get it working for me, I need to spend some time learning how to use the interface optimally. I don't always have time to do this.

Great social listening tool

Overall, Awario makes social listening very easy. I use it every day.

Pros

Awario is a great social listening tool. I use it to track our company's news as well as our clients' news. It is thorough and worth the time it takes to set up alerts. It also has a sales leads feature that I love. It's worth the price.

Cons

There was a learning curve when I tried to set up 'detailed' alerts. Once I learned how to properly use the boolean feature, I was able to get the right results but it took several attempts and contacting customer service. I've used booleans before but Awario's feature is different.

Gary from 3Bug Media

Easy To Use and feature Rich Social Listening Tool

Very good, use it every day to monitor our brand as well as dozens of specific seacrhes across the web.

Pros

Not only can you monitor your brand and specific search terms across the web but they also have a lead generation tool to help you land customers who are talking about specific topics using their lead monitoring tool. It is also laid out in a very user friendly dashboard that makes it easy to understand.

Cons

Your first searches may not bring back the results you want. You really need to learn how to use the search tool and boolean searches to get what you need, so there is a learning curve on how to use the tool.

Tim from The Circus School of Atlanta

Keeps you alert about what people are talking about!

it increased our awareness of what people are talking about on the net without us having to do searches each day.

Pros

Tracking key words or what people are talking about being greatly used in our company. We set up an alert and then when we find a person asking about services we provide, we can message them directly and connect.

Cons

Some time the program moves slow, I am not sure if this is my internet connection or that it is they are getting a lot of requests. However, after this is set up, we just log in once a day and check, so it's not a big deal.

Javier from Live Nation Entertainment

Excellent for monitoring of brands, people, and news. I would highly recommend this SAAS to anyone.

social media and web monitoring of brands, competition, and personal mentions.

Pros

It is easy to setup and gives you very fast information on any easy to read dashboard but the best part is that is that you can generate leads by responding to comments online at an amazing speed.

Cons

I wish there were easy ways to narrow your search but I haven't been able to set my keyword parameters so that I filter out alot of stuff that isnt relevant but I suspect this is what they are working on now because its algorith has been getting slowly better.

Brian from EFX Sports

Best For The Money

For the money, this product is very hard to beat. We saw a demonstration of a competing product that costs literally thousands of dollars more, and Awario gives the same overall functionality as this other one for a fraction of the investment. As I said, it is hard to beat for the price.

Pros

It simply does what we want, to see how the internet, in general, is "speaking" about us online.

Cons

It seems to miss a few posts from Instagram that we thought it would and should easily catch.

Reputation Management for the rest of us!

Awario has been great to use, and customer support has been very friendly. Had a lengthy phone chat with one of their reps who noted my comments and suggestions for future product improvements. This definitely made me feel like an important customer, not just a number. I also subscribe to Brand Mentions (a direct competitor), and gotta say I find more actionable data in BM's reports. This may change in future though, as Awario keeps releasing new features.

Pros

I love the Boolean Search function. You can create some very targeted search criteria that won't eat up your monthly limits (given your brand isn't huge). I also love the tutorials Awario produces to use their features. They've been releasing new features regularly, which is absolutely appreciated! Awario's Pro pricing makes Reputation Management services affordable for small businesses. Every business should use this!

Cons

There are a few features missing that I'd love. For instance, while the Boolean Search is great, a wizard to guide you setting up an advanced search would be amazing. I also wish the reports were broken up into more categories, so it's easier to filter which social profiles to target in future campaigns and send immediate replies. More automation options for reports would be most welcome as well.

Find Out Who Talks About Your Brand, Discover Influencers, Measure Reach And More!

Pros

Awario is a great tool to discover who is talking about your brand, whether it's positive or negative with the sentiment indicator. By using this tool you are getting a great bird's eye view over your brand's public perception, as well as that of your competitors. I set up an alert for my brand, together with the product's keyword and some competitors. This allows me to see the development of the niche I'm operating in over the course of time. I can get daily reports to see what topics the community is talking about and who is most present. Especially useful is the influencers tab where you can find new influencers for a potential cooperation. The dashboards are also super useful to see everything that's going on regarding the keywords you are tracking. There is also a well done learning center with guides to help you set up your tracking for maximum results.

Cons

It seems to be mostly targeted towards English speaking countries as there is no way to filter by language in the mentions statistics/influencer section. I'm mostly interested in brand mentions in the European market, but get flooded with US mentions that are not as relevant to me. It would be great if I could restrict mentions to specific countries. The price tag is quite hefty and is probably not suitable for smaller businesses. Data export which is absolutely essential in my opinion comes with a handsome amount of money, so you really have to think if that's a good investment in your company. The top influencer in my niche is Instagram. I guess there are some quirks to weed out still. Apart from that, awario is a solid solution for anybody interested in monitoring their brand reach/perception or how well your specific niche is represented on social media channels.

Claire from digital marketing agency

Amazing product that does SMM for you

Pros

Recently started using Awario and it made my job so much easier. Awario finds the complete profile of how my client performs on social media. It's all there: breakdown by good and bad mentions, language, country, social media source, etc. I simply present all that info with nice reports that Awario also does for me. I've also managed to find plenty of new prospects for clients since I bought Awario by replying to brand mentions, industry mentions and most of all mentions of competitors. This tool is a perfect solution if you want to keep an eye on brand's reputation and find new clients in a painless way

Oliver from Gibson Consulting LLC

Like owning a real-time search engine of your own

Finding people interested in my service, and discovering good platforms to promote my business by monitoring competitors.

Pros

Above all, I love the fact that Awario tracks web mentions in addition to social. Most similar tools will only give you social data (often at a higher price). I love the technology behind this tool - I know building a search engine is no easy task. Awario's being developed by a young team, they're very responsive and improving the product quickly. I've seen feature ideas of my own (white label reports) added within a month, at no extra cost. It's still a relatively new product that's only starting to gain the word of mouth, and I'm excited to be among the early adopters. In a year from now, I think Awario will be part of every online entrepreneur's toolkit (and probably worth 10x its current price). Overall, this tool is for you if you're looking to monitor mentions of anything online and across social: your brand, competitors, trends, etc.

Cons

I think the way Reach is calculated for web mentions could be improved. Also, I wish the team could add LinkedIn tracking.

Gordon from Target

Good product that keeps getting better

I found new lead opportunities, prevented a potential social media crises, and kept an eye on what the customers say abound the company that I work for.

Pros

I started using Awario because of its price - it's much cheaper than similar products on the market. I soon realized it's also not worse than Mention, brand24, etc. It has all features necessary for monitoring and it also keeps improving what seems like every week. All in all, I love the product, and can't wait to see what other features these guys will come up with.

Cons

It can be a bit tricky to set up an alert at first: you have to specify the language, location etc before creating an alert - otherwise it will look for everything. You can edit the alert later, but some of your limit will be used up by this point.

Miguel from Designs

Great app for your SMM needs

It help me daily to promote my company in socials.

Pros

Easy to use application which provides more data than other tools. It helps me to promote my own company and saves much time. Nice statistics for SMM research. Plus I can mange social activities from Awario directly.

Cons

No option to manage users, as I would like to share some work with my assistance. But I heard they already work on it.

Stanley from The Integer Group

Awario's email is the #1 email I look at every morning

Pros

What I like most of all is that every morning Awario send me an email with a list of all kind of influenecers mentioning our brand, and a list of all websites who mentioned our brand or linked to us. This gives so many insights on what to do, helps to find all kinds of bottlenecks and (the most important for me) helps to react timely. A real day-saver for me!

Cons

They're that good that I cannot name any cons actually ) Plus they've got a really great support team/account managers.

Zdenek from uFocused

Great product for brand awarness

I'm aware of the competitions moves & what people talk about (on my selected words/phrases)

Pros

Cons

Almost none. At the beginning here was just the feeling/question if I have everything set up correctly. But a quick email to support solved this - they confirmed that everything was OK + added a small suggestion, that tweaked the search results.

Awesome tool which can be used in many different ways

This can also be used as a tool to identify the influencers in your niche and also have Boolean search which is a great option in awario to neglect unwanted mentions.

Pros

Awario is backed by one of the SEO giants. This tool can be used for social media monitoring, Lead generation, Brand Reputation, etc One of the awesome tools I have been using

Cons

At present, it has a limited social media like twitter and youtube but I believe it will eventually add many other social media apps.

Gabriel from Self-Employed

Not just another one SMM tool, but my personal assistant ;)

Awario helps me to get valuable data and I don't need to spend hours filtering received information. And as we all know - time is money.

Pros

Awario is one of my favorite SMM tools I've ever used and here are my personal pros: - plans and pricing - Boolean Search feature - sentiment analysis - white-label reports - customer support

Cons

Awario does not support LinkedIn, though as I know it is a common problem for most of SMM tools. Hope they will implement it in the nearest future.

Fantastic social mention monitor

Thorough social media mention tracking

Pros

Lots of sources, very granular mention checking with advanced filters and boolean checks. You can request different reports with granular filters.

Cons

I wish the engine was better able to filter out spam sites or at least provide some sort of filter to take these out. Also would be great if there was more data about the influencer score of the source where the mention happened + more sources.

David from Big Podcast

nice way to keep up with Twitter

Great way to keep up with social media.

Pros

I like Awario because it lets me know what's happening on Twitter without me having to do searches myself. It also lets me reply or get involved in conversations easily.

Cons

This may be an option I'm not aware of, but I wish I could reply to messages without going to the Twitter website. Perhaps a built-in way to do this via the API or selecting a Twitter app I already have on my computer?

Paige from 3D A&B

I'm very lucky to find Awario , because it literally saved my work!

Price, features, customer service and it saves my time.

Pros

Among other similar tools I'd like to stress such advanced features as Boolean Search and Sentiment analysis. With this app I can find exactly what I need and participate in discussions directly from it.

Cons

Maybe I'd like to have more training materials and workflows with using cases (e.g. leads generation), but was provided a superb customer support! :)

Decent social media analytics

Overall, I did not proceed to purchase as it lacked the ability to do social sensing on Linkedin

Pros

Awario provides you with decent social media trends and data if you are interested in getting an overview of trends

Cons

It does not allow for precise social listening by tracking via Linkedin platforms which was key to my requirement

Response from Awario

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, no social listening tool is able to monitor LinkedIn - the platform does not have an API and does not let third-party tools read its content in any other way. We'll be happy to add LinkedIn to our list of supported platforms as soon as this changes!

Emanuele from Effective

My best investment for social media awareness

Pros

This application is the best tool for tracking keywords in social media posts. It enables you to setup any alert easily and get a solid knowledge about mentions directly in your email. Great tool for agencies

Cons

After having used this application for more than 6 months, so far there are no cons

Thomas from Homework Hero

Got this software as a Lifetime Deal, I love the daily email.

Passively monitoring for mentions of my brands on the Internet.

Pros

This software tracks for keywords you specify on social media and the Internet at large. It can be very useful if you need to monitor your brand.

Manuel from 360 APEX

Industry: Photography

A must for every person or company

Pros

Very necessary tool to keep yourself updated about any mention of your name or your company on the entire internet. You can even spy your competitors and see every time they post or someone mentions their name.

Cons

there is actually no pro, the app works as it should

Brittney from Fingerpaint

Best Affordable Social Listening Tool We Have Come Across

We are still on the free trial of Awario but are preparing to switch over all of our accounts to this software. The setup is easy and intuitive, as are the results.

Pros

This software actually produces accurate results, where as some of the other social tools we have used in the past have delivered back a lot spam.

Cons

We haven't ran into any issues with the software yet, the free trial gives us access to almost all the features we would use if we purchased.

Best tool to know what people are talking about on the web

Pros

Awario has given me the power to know exactly what people are talking about me on the whole web. The part which I love about this software is you get instant notifications real-time whenever someone talks about your keywords in Awario. You can add multiple keywords to track. The tool can be used to: - Keep and maintain brand presence - Close Sales - Find out new prospects who are searching for a specific solution - Backlinks opportunity

Stacey from Marketing and Advertising

Great for brand monitoring

Pros

Cons

Nothing. Awario delivers no matter how small the niche category.

Oliver from Comparethemarket.com.au

Solid tool

Pros

It’s sinple to set up and with a little imagination it can be used for many different kinds of intel gathering including influencer sourcing, reputation management and even SEO link building.

Cons

The core features are solid but there are additional features I’d like to see.

Pshemislav from Merchant Integration

One of the finest alerting software

Pros

Very user-friendly. Alerts right away it finds your keyword and lets you interact with the publisher.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't refresh automatically and you have to do it by yourself. You cant go the exact tweet outside the app.

Emanuele from Effective

A tool any marketing agency must have

I love this tool. Thank God they invented it making me spare a lot of time and gain a lot of money

Pros

I work with many customers obsessed to know how their presence online performs. This tool investigates any social platform to search the best matching keywords... and it's done all in autopilot

Cons

Unfortunately, I do not have the ability to create sub-accounts for my customers, but I aim to give a full-package service

Great social listening tool, does not provide anything extra than the other social listening tools.

Social listening and monitoring of specific terms, keywords or mentions we wanted to track.

Pros

I like that it's a clean and easy to use interface. In addition to that, the app is fast and intuitive. It provides you all of the necessary social listening and monitoring tools.

Cons

Not much in the software that can't be done with other listening and mention platforms. I can't say I see the monetary value in the platform that makes it unique from the others. It is a good platform, but it's just not something outstanding quite yet. I know the road map features are coming though.

Steve from Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospital NHS Trust

Awario is young but is powerful and gains strength constantly!

Pros

Awario offers a calming environment for a software like this. That might seem like an odd comment but competitor software can often be quite frantic and a little bit...everywhere. It's quite easy to follow, add alerts to and offers very good results. The graphs are also beautiful and VERY presentable!

Cons

It does miss some results I've found but the algorithm is being perfected constantly. It can look a little dated in places too, but it does it's job and does it well!

A high quality service

I am very happy for this software and the quality service. In the future, if I need to do social media analysis, I surely will use Awario first rather than use other softwares.

Pros

Cons

Nothing to complain truly. The customer service of Awario is top. The staff listened to my needs from this tool and helped me a lot to adjust the setting until the ideal one.

Definitely what I was looking for without making me feel like some sort of data scientist

Knowing where people are talking about my company's products allows us to also monitor if there's support issues that we are unaware of, as well as potential opportunities to do more conversations.

Pros

What I like about Awario was how everything was presented. It was easy to see where people were talking about my products/brands, without me having to create a bunch of filters and connect to a bunch of platforms. It's really clean and I can quickly show stakesholders in my company what's happening.

AGUSTIN from Tecnológico de Monterrey

Great app for Social Media & Web Monitoring Tool

I use Awario to have a global view of my business brand in seconds. The app has a great value for companies and entrepreneurs. I've moved from Hootsuite to Awario.

Pros

I like so much that the app it's very easy to use. I see so much value in their deeper analysis for Social Media, everything in one place. Great to set alerts and create reports.

Cons

I don't like that my first time using it, I needed few hours to see deeper results. After that it works great and very fast.

Ale from Somos Mamás

Easy social media monitor but not the best one

I monitor social media, mostly twitter.

Pros

Awario is a good social monitor for bussiness or brand. You can track keyword, brands, name or specif words. Is really good for twitter, Is easy to use Easy to config. Really good filters Nice UX

Cons

Awario is not really good on picking mention on the web on general. I use other app and get better result for picking links or mention on magazines, blog, forums or other media. So if u wanna track new link or mention outside of social media awario isnt for your. Also not very good for instragram or other socialmedia like youtube. Yes work amazing for twitter I hope they improve the crawler because they have a good product, but cant be so much good

Bad customer service, not recommended.

Decent idea, but due to lack of vision, seems like they are not in business for the long haul. Would go with other competitors who are more interested in growing features and delivering a great service.

Pros

Decent functionality, but not truly useful, at least at the level I have access to as a professional user.

Cons

Lack of delivering on the service level that was promised. Confrontational and unhelpful customer service.

Sarah from Ideas Girl

Awario does all the hard work for you

Awario is simple to use but offers an extensive service. Customer support is prompt, efficient and super helpful. I would highly recommend!

Pros

I've set Awario up once and now I can relax knowing that my daily emails will keep me posted on important mentions.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about Awario!

Alerts when you're mentioned.

Pros

I don't have to pay anyone to find stuff in mentioned in so i can respond. If it works right, it's a big time saver.

Cons

It doesn't always find everything, a d there are plenty of false alerts. Things like that can waste time.