Awario Software Reviews

Awario Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"I like that it's a clean and easy to use interface. In addition to that, the app is fast and intuitive."
  • icon"I love how I can have numerous alerts set up and change and track them. I love how I can eliminate the chatter from the social media platforms that I don't enjoy and get rid of them."
  • icon"I use it to track our company's news as well as our clients' news. It is thorough and worth the time it takes to set up alerts."
  • icon"I can't think of anything I don't like about Awario."
  • icon"It doesn't always find everything, a d there are plenty of false alerts. Things like that can waste time."
  • icon"Lack of delivering on the service level that was promised. Confrontational and unhelpful customer service."

All Awario Reviews

Online media monitoring that grabs the most

The service was a lifesaver during covid. This meant we could better understand our environment and listed to public feedback promptly.

Pros

Flawless experience, great value. We currently use this to monitor brand mentions and respond promptly on the web. This is also a great tool for monitoring the general industry.

Cons

Awario does monitor pressreader.com for newspaper mentions, however it would be good if it could also monitor offline media clippings e.g. radio, tv.

Reasons for choosing Awario

Trialed a lot of media monitoring, this one was most affordable for a large number of keywords. It seemed to pick up all the results, whereas others missed a few articles.

Jessica

Great Social Listening Tool

Pros

I have used expensive listening tools and yes there are advantages to the big bucks you spend but Awario is perfect for me & my team. Setting up the queries could not be easier you do not have to be able to program specific mentions but can set up with ease. The team at Awario is extremely helpful is refining your queries if you are having difficulty getting to adequate mentions.

Cons

There are limits on the filters and the amount of information reported back in reports but if you are just looking for basics this is the perfect program.

Reasons for switching to Awario

No longer could afford the cost associated with Netbase.

Katherine

May 2022

Does not work as advertised; no refunds

No benefits. Just a waste of time, energy, and money.

Pros

There really isn't anything to like about this software because the features they promise with the upgrades don't actually work.

Cons

I subscribed to Awario to perform sentiment analysis around specific keywords. The company touts the ability to do historical analysis, but is so slow, it would take forever to gather the data. For example, for one keyword, it took over 5 hours to identify relevant tweets for the prior week. The sentiment analysis was also useless -- the few tweets it provided sentiment for were mostly inaccurate. So in order to get accurate sentiment analysis, I wanted to download the tweets the product had identified so I could do my own analysis. To do this, you need to upgrade to PRO, which I did. I downloaded the csv to find that all but 3 of the columns were blank. The report didn't include the tweets, nor the location data. Only the twitter handle, date and a tracking code for the tweet. I asked for a refund given the feature I upgraded for doesn't exist, but they have a no-refunds policy. Completely useless!

Bes

Mentions missed sometimes

Overall experience is good, but in my language doesnt find a lot of results or as much as I expected. Very good for youtube and twitter. Not so good for web and facebook.

Pros

The way it is organised and the detailed reports produced divide by allerts or alert groups.

Cons

The accuracy of the software and the bolean search by a non dev perspective.

Javier

Excellent for monitoring of brands, people, and news. I would highly recommend this SAAS to anyone.

social media and web monitoring of brands, competition, and personal mentions.

Pros

It is easy to setup and gives you very fast information on any easy to read dashboard but the best part is that is that you can generate leads by responding to comments online at an amazing speed.

Cons

I wish there were easy ways to narrow your search but I haven't been able to set my keyword parameters so that I filter out alot of stuff that isnt relevant but I suspect this is what they are working on now because its algorith has been getting slowly better.

Oliver

Like owning a real-time search engine of your own

Finding people interested in my service, and discovering good platforms to promote my business by monitoring competitors.

Pros

Above all, I love the fact that Awario tracks web mentions in addition to social. Most similar tools will only give you social data (often at a higher price). I love the technology behind this tool - I know building a search engine is no easy task. Awario's being developed by a young team, they're very responsive and improving the product quickly. I've seen feature ideas of my own (white label reports) added within a month, at no extra cost. It's still a relatively new product that's only starting to gain the word of mouth, and I'm excited to be among the early adopters. In a year from now, I think Awario will be part of every online entrepreneur's toolkit (and probably worth 10x its current price). Overall, this tool is for you if you're looking to monitor mentions of anything online and across social: your brand, competitors, trends, etc.

Cons

I think the way Reach is calculated for web mentions could be improved. Also, I wish the team could add LinkedIn tracking.

Tim

Keeps you alert about what people are talking about!

it increased our awareness of what people are talking about on the net without us having to do searches each day.

Pros

Tracking key words or what people are talking about being greatly used in our company. We set up an alert and then when we find a person asking about services we provide, we can message them directly and connect.

Cons

Some time the program moves slow, I am not sure if this is my internet connection or that it is they are getting a lot of requests. However, after this is set up, we just log in once a day and check, so it's not a big deal.

Gordon

Good product that keeps getting better

I found new lead opportunities, prevented a potential social media crises, and kept an eye on what the customers say abound the company that I work for.

Pros

I started using Awario because of its price - it's much cheaper than similar products on the market. I soon realized it's also not worse than Mention, brand24, etc. It has all features necessary for monitoring and it also keeps improving what seems like every week. All in all, I love the product, and can't wait to see what other features these guys will come up with.

Cons

It can be a bit tricky to set up an alert at first: you have to specify the language, location etc before creating an alert - otherwise it will look for everything. You can edit the alert later, but some of your limit will be used up by this point.

Miguel

Great app for your SMM needs

It help me daily to promote my company in socials.

Pros

Easy to use application which provides more data than other tools. It helps me to promote my own company and saves much time. Nice statistics for SMM research. Plus I can mange social activities from Awario directly.

Cons

No option to manage users, as I would like to share some work with my assistance. But I heard they already work on it.

Enes

June 2022

Awario Review

Pros

It doesn't have a feature that I can say is perfect or very liked. But the interface is easy and understandable.

Cons

There is reporting and analysis, yes, but I think it is insufficient.

Alberto

It works. Pretty and functional. Great for out reach.

Great software. I use it weekly for lead outreach. Also run it on the background for brand reputation management.

Pros

Unlike other monitoring tools out there, Awario really works. These type of tools are not that easy to implement. But Awario has a well-designed interface and a well-designed monitoring engine.

Cons

I'ts pricey. But if you use it for lead generation that's not an issue. Monthly rates start at $29 USD.

Emirhan

Industry: Music

June 2022

Ideal for management

Pros

Its interface makes it possible for you to manage. Various features may interest you.

Cons

It still feels like it has a few shortcomings.

Brianna

One of our highest-ROI purchases of 2018

Pros

Awario's potential is immense. The key thing it does for us is give us a perspective on the social media conversations that matter for our business - a selection of valuable, actionable posts. For every brand/product you have, make sure to create 3 separate alerts: 1) your actual brand name to see what people are saying about you and get notified when influencers or big publications mention you 2) your main competitor to see which tactics they're using and where they're featured 3) your industry terms to find people interested in your product and engage with them (best to do this with Boolean search). The insights we got with this setup have been invaluable. Here're a few benefits we've seen in under a month of usage: 1) Understanding the language people use when speaking about our product to incorporate it in our website copy 2) Finding actual (hot!) leads within minutes 3) Figuring out high-impact publications that mention our competitors - great possibilities for partnerships there 4) Finding local forums where people are talking about us and stepping into the discussion 5) Same as #4 but for competitors - and joining the conversation as well with our offering. If you're in a competitive niche and are looking for places to bring you traffic/awareness/leads, you can't afford to miss this tool. Awario will pay off for itself within a few hours.

Cons

Setting up searches can be a bit tricky from the start if you want to make them super precise. Spend some time reading their docs on Boolean search and you will be good. Or even get in touch with their support and try and explain what you're looking to do - they'll give you a hand with the setup.

Marco

If it's out there...Awario will find it!

Overall, I'm really enjoying Awario. It finds the keywords that i'm looking for without me having to break a sweat. I love that the blog is useful and teaches us how to use the interface to greater and greater effect each week.

Pros

I love how I can set Awario to look for the things that I'm after, and then leave it. The automation on this product is great because I can set email alerts for the specific key words that have been used in my favourite social media platforms and then spend 2 minutes each day reviewing them on email. This saves me a ton of time and allows me to focus on the areas of my business that matter. I love how I can have numerous alerts set up and change and track them. I love how I can eliminate the chatter from the social media platforms that I don't enjoy and get rid of them.

Cons

To really get it working for me, I need to spend some time learning how to use the interface optimally. I don't always have time to do this.

Reputation Management for the rest of us!

Awario has been great to use, and customer support has been very friendly. Had a lengthy phone chat with one of their reps who noted my comments and suggestions for future product improvements. This definitely made me feel like an important customer, not just a number. I also subscribe to Brand Mentions (a direct competitor), and gotta say I find more actionable data in BM's reports. This may change in future though, as Awario keeps releasing new features.

Pros

I love the Boolean Search function. You can create some very targeted search criteria that won't eat up your monthly limits (given your brand isn't huge). I also love the tutorials Awario produces to use their features. They've been releasing new features regularly, which is absolutely appreciated! Awario's Pro pricing makes Reputation Management services affordable for small businesses. Every business should use this!

Cons

There are a few features missing that I'd love. For instance, while the Boolean Search is great, a wizard to guide you setting up an advanced search would be amazing. I also wish the reports were broken up into more categories, so it's easier to filter which social profiles to target in future campaigns and send immediate replies. More automation options for reports would be most welcome as well.