• Pros

• "Aweber is relatively easy to use and has most of the functions I need."

• "I've used several different CRMs and Aweber is one of the best. Its easy to navigate, has excellent customer service / support, and has great email deliverability. "

• "I love the fact that it so many e-newsletter templates. A/B testing of your emails is really easy Various integration options such as Salesforce .etc Superb support."

• Cons

• "The email automation features are a little more limited as compared to some other companies, however, Aweber is priced well and does everything that most small businesses will need."

• "All round good - it is not aesthetically pleasing and the style could be updated, but otherwise good."

• "The only con I can think of is that the price increases dramatically as your list size increases. However it still remains very competitive with other autorepsonders."

Browse AWeber Reviews

Djordje from Positive doo

Top email marketing tool

From the start, everything was clear for me, and I got into the software almost immediately. Every further step I have made was smooth, and what I expected. It saves a lot of time and makes sure that your emails will be delivered. Also, you get great analytics, which helps you plan for your next steps.

Pros

This software has everything that I could imagine I will need for my email campaigns. Also, there handling of potential spam mail is excellent. When you do the campaign using this software, likely, you would not have problems with your emails being characterized as spam.

Cons

To be affordable, you need to have a large number of subscribers and mail campaigns. It is not for small users or companies that have sporadic email campaigns.

Fabian from self

The Aweber Review

Great autoresponder for digital marketing/ affiliate marketing professionals. Your potential to grow and maintain active lists is entirely up to your competencies.

Pros

Aweber provides great email templates with superb integration with other top tier programs. It even offers email marketing training and split testing functionality.

Reasons for Choosing AWeber

I found it was a lot more user friendly and offered a great 30 day trial with which to test the product with.

Suzanne from Parenting for College

AWeber can help you improve your email marketing

Overall, it's been satisfactory. It's possible I could have benefited more by using their tutorials and calling support. It has collected subscribers easily for me and it's been effortless in maintaining them over the years. I haven't used any other programs and have considered switching recently, but I'm not sure if I would be able to transfer my subscriber information easily.

Pros

I started using AWeber to college subscribers to my college prep mailing list. They offered an affordable way to college email subscribers and sell my college product. Once subscribers are collected you can create email marketing campaigns using newsletters. It also allows you to manage your subscribers and determine which emails are effective.

Cons

From the beginning, it was a bit difficult to navigate the program. I have had problems with their templates and understanding how to use them. I also was not happy with the increase in cost from $19 to $29 when my subscribers reached a certain threshold. I have also had trouble with understanding how to schedule emails and use the data to my benefit.

Jacob from VALUEWALK LLC

Industry: Newspapers

Really bad platform

I did not get many benefits and had a bad experience overall - i no longer care this happened months ago I am over it but since I am writing a review on software i have used, I would advise all honestly to stay away as my story seems far from unique and had other bad experiences which i don't have time to list - MailChimp is a pretty good alternative if you are checking out ESPs

Pros

It is relatively easy to use its not hard to figure out for most beginners and has basic templates and campaigns which should

Cons

Stay away! Their RSS campaign did not send out for a while and then on its own sent out 6 emails at once really pissing off our readers they offered us a discount of 30% if we signed a two year contract after I said it was an inexcusable mistake which cost me hundreds of dollars in unsubscribes and possibly thousands and pissed off my entire email list. 30% off their inflated high price which they had just boosted was not worth it - i have heard many experts and users tell me of Aweber nightmare stories since my experience. I would recommend mailchimp as an option for basic users, i would advice all to stay away from Aweber

Carma from E-Learning

Long Time User -- Haven't Switched Yet

I've been a member of Aweber for a very long time. They have been good to me and are quite affordable for all the features I receive.

Pros

Aweber is relatively easy to use and has most of the functions I need.

Cons

There are still some features that aren't available that make my life less easy than I'd like. However, I haven't found anything better so far.

JARED from J Fit Coaching

Best email automation software on the market

Overall a great software to use as a small business owner.

Pros

Great functional email automation software. Easy to set up campaigns and automate. Also a great service rate per month.

Cons

Sometimes linking other software to this program was complicated such as Clickfunnels. Thankfully an AWeber team member made integration smoother.

Michelle from New Yew

Not Great for Small Business

This was the first email marketing software that I used when I first opened my massage practice, based on the recommendation of someone who owned a much larger business. Turns out size matters when choosing an email marketing system. While it was great for my friend with a larger business, it was too simultaneously too much and not enough for my microbusiness

Pros

It offered a functional email marketing service that complied with the Can-Spam act

Cons

It was not intuitive to use and because I'm such a small business, I had the smallest/cheapest plan which gave me less functionality. I couldn't store images or create templates with my plan, which meant I had to recreate the wheel every time I sent an email.

Reasons for Choosing AWeber

Recommendation of another business owner

Response from AWeber Communications

Replied April 2020

Hi Michelle. Thanks so much for your feedback. I see that it's been several years since you were a customer. I wanted to let you know that a lot has changed since then and the limitations you mentioned no longer exist (e.g., ability to store your own images, create templates, etc.). In fact, every customer has access to all features and functionality, regardless of their rate. We do not have pricing tiers that limit functionality. We hope you'll consider giving AWeber another try. We offer a 30-day free trial and would be happy to do a brief demo for you, if you'd like. - BO

Nkululeko from Caiphas Inc Marketing Agency

My Best Favorite Email Marketing And Automation Software.

If you're starting out a business that requires email marketing trust me Aweber is a go to, it helps us o keep on track on our active subscribers and the open rates of our email campaigns.

Pros

Feature I like the most that has recently launched on AWeber built-in landing page. Aweber gives you the ability to track the performance of your emails campaign by showing you Open Rates And also Click Rates. Being abe to send an automated emails into our subscribers even welcoming messages. The great thing about Aweber you able to import your existing list but only the people gave their permission to be into your list. Aweber it very affordable you can start with a basic plan. It is easy to use and most powerful feature is the Drag and Drop editor. The customer support is very outstanding and helpful

Cons

It doesn't have a Freemium plan but you get a Free 30 Days trail to test things. My business uses Aweber for email marketing so far I haven't any issues with software

uma maheshwar from Mahesh Nutrition Centre

Great Email Marketing Platform

Same as mentioned above.

Pros

A very User-friendly platform I found it to be. Their chat support is the best I have ever come across. even during my early days with them in the most basic plan, they treated me like a VIP. Felt really good about it. so stuck with them

Cons

Nothing as such so far. All there feature have been pretty cool. Now they have even included landing pages

customer support

Georgy from Global Link Services

Great customer services and delivery rates!

Pros

Great customer services, always go above and beyond to help clients! Easy to use solution to automate emails and start segmenting your list.

Cons

We still use Aweber to this day for our email automation campaigns and I can truly say its one of the best.

Richard from Richard Clarke Health & Fitness

Makes life easier

First class, the support is great and on hand 24hrs a day. Its easy to see the best performing emails.

Pros

the sign up forms are fast and easy to design and put on any website. it links in with facebook and twitter and social media. plus PayPal or stripe, so when a customer make a purchase they get added to the right mailing list and receive the automated email

Cons

im unable to automate moving subscribers from one list to another when they finish a automation series

Reasons for Choosing AWeber

It was focused on email marketing

Response from AWeber Communications

Replied November 2019

Hi Richard, Thanks for your review! I noticed that you mentioned wanting to automatically move subscribers from one list to another when they complete an automation series. This is possible within AWeber, except you wouldn't need to move them from one list to another. Instead, you would keep them on the same list, and start them on a new automated series. Our support team can help you with this. Please contact us at https://www.aweber.com/contact-us.htm. Brandon O.

Jonas from Jonaslindgren.net

The easiest autoresponder for beginners

Fantastic. I don't think i'll ever change autoresponder. I've tried GetResponse and others and they are also awesome, but I like the simplicity of Aweber so I don't really see why I would ever change.

Pros

I've used Aweber since 2014, and i've NEVER had an issue with them. Sure, they have downtime just like every other autoresponder a couple times per year, but it's always fixed really quickly. The deliverability is awesome, it's extremely easy to use and their customer is support is insanely responsive. I have had to do a few minor changes to my account every now and then, I kid you not, they have taken care of my issues usually within 2-3 minutes of me opening up the chat (which is now open 24/7)

Cons

I've heard that if you open a new account with Aweber now, you need to use their service for around a month using double optin, which could be annoying. When I set my account up several years ago, I didn't have to do that. So if you're planning on running paid ads etc right away, that might be an issue for you. If not, Aweber is awesome and i'm sure you'll love it.

Response from AWeber Communications

Replied February 2019

Hi Jonas, Thanks so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. I wanted to quickly clarify that, generally speaking, we don't require new customers to use double opt-in after signing up for an account. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help with your account. Brandon O.

Carol from Readers Theater All Year

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Aweber helps even non-techies succeed!

Whenever I've had a question and called Aweber they have been absolutely WONDERFUL with explaining things, walking me through my challenges, and helping answer my questions. Sometimes they've even fixed things for me. Their customer service is stellar and their product is DEPENDABLE. They must have an amazing team because the product and the customer service have never let me down over the 9 years that I've been with them.

Pros

I wasn't very technical, but Aweber still made it easy to succeed at newsletters and broadcasts. My first newsletter went out to less than 20 people, but Aweber helped me look like a pro. I LOVED the email collection options. I found the perfect sign-up forms and they are both still adding names to my email list. One form is in the right-hand column of my website (on every page). The other form is a hover light box that shows up on select pages exactly when I choose. It's amazing! The editor works great and the fact that I can copy a previous broadcast email and reinvent it simplifies my life.

Cons

I'm not a techie, so I haven't explored this software a lot. I guess the part that I like the least is the fact that there are so MANY options! Split-tests, analytics, parsing...make my head spin, so I tend to ignore those options.

Reasons for Choosing AWeber

At that time (9 years ago) there weren't as many options. Aweber had the BEST reputation and the BEST email sign-up options for me. Their prices were competitive and they came highly recommended from people I respect.

Haresh from Yellow Monkey Tech LLP

Awesome experience so far to use Aweber email marketing system for my all clients

My overall experince is fantastic so far because I have almost used their all features. Moreover, I also help many people to integrate Aweber without any charges because I love to do that to help people.

Pros

Specially Aweber has great amount of templates to use for different type of emails to send out for email marketing. Moreover, they have best integration way to integrate their system with landing page. Even they provide an API option so we can easily integrate our custom workflow with website or mobile applications. I found, they have excellent email tracking history and reports. By this tracking details, we can easily find how it delivered to our customers, they the email got opened and clicked on any link which we had in email body part. Overall, my experience is fantastic to use Aweber to use it for all my clients so far. I also help people to integrate Aweber with their landing page without any charging because it doeant take much time for me so if any help needed, I would surely help you. Thanks

Cons

I found only one and that is you need to have bit knowledge of how email marketing works. But, thats a part of any email marketing though!

Reasons for Choosing AWeber

Because Aweber has many features which really helped my clients to grow their business in terms of email marketing.

Jorden from Bodies By Bench LLC

My email server of choice!

Pros

I've been using Aweber since the very beginning of my online business about 7-8 years ago. It integrates well with other services to make an automated flow of things. I love the segmentation I can do. Just the overall ease of using it. Oh, and their customer service is INCREDIBLE. Probably one of my favorite features. There is someone live to chat with within seconds to help you. Incredible support, no waiting.

Cons

Of course, like any new tool, is the learning curve at the beginning. But once you understand the different things you can do with your email lists...it's easy. And depending how complex or simple you do things to send emails, it can be super simple to get started.

Response from AWeber Communications

Replied February 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, Jorden! We really appreciate it. We're always looking for ways to shorten the learning curve and make using our platform as easy as possible. If you have any questions or need any help with your account, please let us know! Brandon O.

Excellent email marketing for small businesses

I've been very happy with Aweber. It's reliable, pretty easy to use, and can do everything that I need it to do. It's rare that I need customer service, but their service has been very good when needed.

Pros

Aweber is very powerful with lots of features and options, but still easy to use. You won't have to spend hours trying to figure out how it works. There is very little learning curve.

Kehinde from Tech And Brain Systems

My experience with Aweber

For easy to use Email Marketing Platform, Aweber is just the best that I have used.

Pros

The singular thing I so much love about Aweber is their User Interface UI. It is so simple and straightforward. Everything you needed are at the right place. Their inbox rate in superb, from experience I normally have up to100% inbox rate. My list is less than 2000 subscribers but then I believe their system sends out emails as though it's sending directly to one person at a time. Their landing pages are simple and easy to customize. They have Javascript, plugins for different CMS and blogging platform and Html though I use the html mostly.

Cons

Actually, Many times I had wanted to create a more sophisticated web forms but their platform is not compatible for it. What I am trying to say is that I have had needs for forms that help people to take a short survey thereby building my list with it or a two-step form but the feature is included. Aside that, every other things are just perfect.

Curt from Seven Seas Ministries, Inc.

Good Value Overall

Overall we are happy with Aweber, despite it not being a perfect solution. They treat us well but can be a bit slow to respond to some types of support requests. New features are added pretty regularly, although some of the things we have requested don't get done.

Pros

Reasonably easy to use overall. Creating emails and campaigns is fairly straightforward. Deliverability is decent.

Cons

Deliverability is decent, but we do run into problems occasionally. Support is decent, but not excellent. Sometimes I have been told that there is no known problem when emails we send are clearly being rejected by a particular network.

Great Pricing, Amazing Support

Solid, solid, solid.

Pros

Amazing support, I did a side by side comparison customer support test for 5 other vendors and they responded the most thoroughly and the fastest. The API is thorough and haven't had any issues. Interface just works. It has all the stuff you need. The unlimited email sends for pricing is great, most vendors charge you for emails after a certain point.

Cons

The templates were a bit confusing, wish it had an advanced mode for interface with more bells and whistles so you don't have to use API to make anything advanced.

Jack from Precision Health & Fitness Ltd

Powerful Email Marketing Management

Having used Aweber for a few different reasons (online training program delivery, marketing funnel, client newsletter and updates) it has definitely been my go to software for email marketing. It is competitively priced and the functionality you get for the cost is great. I would suggest spending a period of time familiarizing yourself with (or watching Youtube demos) and testing the software though before adding in real clients.

Pros

Many different templates make it easy to create emails. Easy to use styling keeps emails looking professional and in keeping with brand. Competitively priced. Autoresponders - setting up an email series has been fantastic for setting up new clients to our programs without bombarding them with information all at once.

Cons

It takes a little while to work your way around the navigation. The ability to split test emails to see which get a better response would be useful.

Response from AWeber Communications

Replied December 2018

Hi Jack, Thanks for sharing your feedback! I noticed your comment about being able to split test emails. We have this feature, and we'd be happy to help you get started with it. Give our customer solutions team a call and we can help you out. Brandon O.

Matthew from Dedoose

Why AWeber?

When you go with AWeber, you get the complete email managerial package. Simply, opt-in forms are available to embed in your website, which AWeber used to collect subscriber details. You can send out fully customizable emails manually or on an automated schedule. AWeber further allows you to segment your subscriber list down by subscriber behavior and even target content, allowing you to choose who gets what, and when. Tailoring your content to fit your subscribers is basically a gauranteed way to increase your views and subscriber base and conversion rates.

Pros

AWeber provides a simple interface which is easy to manage, and they also provide a large array of tutorials to help make the learning process a bit easier. The templates they provide are also of grat value as well. Tracking subscriber behavior and data is a huge bonus to help improve your conversions. A free 30-day trial is always a huge bonus as well.

Cons

A little more expensive than the alternatives. Template quality leaves a little to be desired as well, and the inability to send video via email seems like an outdated issue that should have been solved a long time ago.

Caroline from LASSO GROUP

Email Marketing taken to a whole new level

Aweber is a high end email marketing option. If you are serious about Email marketing, Aweber is a good place to start. I feel more professional and in control using Aweber for my blog subscriptions.

Pros

What I like most about Aweber the analytics that the application offers. Compared to other email marketing software in the market, Aweber offers the most specific options in terms of targeting people around the emails they get. For example, Aweber if you send out an email with a particular offer and someone opens it but doesn't click the offer, you are able to know this and decide on the next action to take to convince them to check out your offer. Another thing I like about Aweber is the fact the Customer support. They respond quickly and are very friendly and helpful - they know their staff.

Cons

Compared to Mailchimp, Aweber doesn't have very beautiful designs for your email. This is one thing I like least about the software. Another disadvantage is that the user has to have a good understanding of the application in order to reap the most from it. The good thing is there is a lot of documentation and Youtube videos online explaining how to make the most of the software

O. Kelvin from Fiverr

Great Tool For Email Marketing, But Pricey For Startups

Overall, Aweber delivers on it's promises, customer service is top-notch as well. I currently signed up for their affiliate marketing, I would recommend it to my audience. 8/10, that's my personal rating.

Pros

I like the high level of deliver-ability from Awebers' server(s), emails deliver to inbox almost all the time, so long you check for spam trigger words. I have been using Aweber for over 6 months now, and I think it's a great value for money. It has all the essential features anyone would need to grow their business online.

Cons

I still think it's a bit pricey if you ask me, email marketing could be cheaper and better. I know how hard I had to work to get to where I am. Email marketing is very essential to the growth of an online business, but the cost sometimes scares away struggling startups.

eric from Internet service provider

not the best

Pros

Easy to build campaigns and schedule deliveries

Cons

doesn't have extensive stats, hard to move and delete contacts in bulk. Delivery was up and down

Response from AWeber Communications

Replied December 2018

Hi Eric, Thanks for your feedback and review. I'm sorry to hear you had some trouble with delivery. We'd be happy to look into this for you. I'm also curious to hear what stats you're looking for that we don't currently offer. Please contact us at https://www.aweber.com/contact-us.htm. All the best, Brandon O.

Build Countless Email Marketing Funnels and Lists

Set up a number of marketing funnels to capture and follow up with leads

Pros

Aweber helps you build countless email marketing funnels for your business. It: * allows you to have a range of email marketing campaigns * makes the opt-in box for your website visitors to enter (you can even customize the information you want from them (name, email address etc) to become a subscriber * allows you create a series of emails to go to each of your campaigns' subscribers * allows you to decide when your emails should be delivered

Cons

Set-up can be a bit cumbersome. You also need to have a clear business process map so you can decide how to manage your subscribers. Aweber assumes you have already done this. I recommend investing some time upfront to figure this out before you start

Jeremy from Lake Pointe Church

Industry: Philanthropy

Aweber review from a long time user

There is usually a free trial available to try Aweber. Aweber also plays nicely with WordPress and hundreds of other integrations.

Pros

I've been using Aweber for close to 10 years on and off. I've tried other similar programs such as Mail Chimp and Infusionsoft, but have always come back to Aweber as my autoresponder of choice. I know some of this may have to do with the fact that I learned their system first, but I also think they have a very simple interface and the layout seems logical to me.

Cons

The only con I can see is that cost increases the larger your list becomes. This may be OK in situations where the ROI increases as your list size increases, but could be a negative for non-profits who have calls to action that are not monetized.

Garin from MarketingStrategyX.com

Was an Aweber customer for years. Decided to switch due to ongoing frustration.

Pros

What I like most about Aweber are the integrations it offers. Aweber integrated with my PayPal payment links and automatically created buyers lists as people purchased my products, for example.

Cons

What I like least about Aweber is how they charge for unsubscribes. On numerous occasions the unsubscribes on my list, which I was not mailing to, pushed to list total in the next pricing bracket. When I noticed and called about this it the fee was reversed however due to the occasions when I was unaware unsubscribes were costing me money, or did not promptly delete unsubscribes from my list, I was charged hundreds of dollars that I would have saved if unsubscribes were not counted as part of my list total.

Great email deliverability!

We acquired a business who was already using Aweber, so we decided to continue with it. It has really helped our email deliverability and their customer support is always providing tips and tricks to further improve.

Pros

Cons

The little options to format an email using drag and drop feature.

Response from AWeber Communications

Replied February 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! We've recently made several improvements to our drag-and-drop email editor, and we'd love to learn more about what you're looking for in the editor. If you're willing to share more, please contact our Customer Solutions team. - Brandon O.

Good if you're starting out

Pros

Aweber is easy to use, cost effective and great if you're just starting out. Great autoresponder.

Cons

Lacks features such as advanced marketing automation. They introduced some marketing automation but it is still not sufficient or satisfying when compared to the features offered by competitors.

Response from AWeber Communications

Replied December 2018

Thanks so much for your feedback! We'd love to learn more about the features you feel are missing. Would you be open to discussing in more detail with us? If so, please contact us at help@aweber.com. Thanks, Brandon O.

Jess from Manifest Everyday

Awesome Email Marketing Software for Newbies

Pros

Aweber is the first EMS I ever used. They offer an excellent service at reasonable rates with lots of great features. They also offer discounts if you pay quarterly or annually which is helpful if you hate monthly charges. It's pretty easy to import your list to Aweber, they offer phone, email and chat support, they have a wide variety of responsive email templates, list segmentation, some decent integrations and basic marketing automation.

Cons

Split testing doesn't seem to be available currently which is isn't ideal. If you need this feature I suggest GetResponse. I also think MailChimp and GetResponse provide superior reporting options.

Ina-Eliza from WVP Broker de Asigurare

A very good software for my email marketing

I am satisfied with the prices and the features that Aweber offers. I also like the fact that they are evolving paying attention to what the market is asking for.

Pros

I like that the price is a medium one and that I get all the features available, no matter what is the payment plan I chose. I pay more only if my list is bigger, but if my list is bigger it means that I have more clients and I am earning more. I find this thing great!

Cons

For me, it is not a con, as it is enough for what I am doing now, but for some, it might be the fact that it offers basic features regarding automation. If you need a more complex automation feature, then AWeber is not for you.

Kenneth

Using Aweber with 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle.

Pros

Good for tracking leads and email marketing. Scripts set up for me through 8fdl. Great content. My VA sets up the leads and then the process starts and all I have to do is follow up once in a while.

Cons

Haven't used it long enough to see any problems. Seems to be a good platform but not infallible. The email address was missing one letter and website link was not active. They fixed it.

JudyAnn from Bar JD

Industry: Mental Health Care

Excellent Midlevel Email Management

A great company to work with. They've been known to extend support and information to people after the account has been closed. The deliverability records are great The ability to measure and fix the potential spam level on emails is invaluable.

Pros

Super knowledgebase and active support. Priced competitively for mid-level email lists and up to larger numbers Active spam meters on email content Many options for attractive forms Form designs can be manipulated to fit business theme Forms can be designed independently Lists are separate

Cons

Some of the email themes are a little heavy for fast delivery

Response from AWeber Communications

Replied February 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, JudyAnn! - Brandon O.

Christian from MoneyWiseAlpha.com

Aweber is a Dependable Bulk Mailer with Great Support!

I have used Aweber to get email subscribers for my mailing list and set up autoresponders. Aweber makes managing your mailing list fairly easy to do.

Pros

Aweber is fairly easy to use tool for managing your email subscribers, setting up autoresponders, and sending out bulk emails. Their support staff is also very easy to contact. They also have a very good affiliate program. There is also a good 30-day trial period.

Cons

Well, I noticed that when sending out bulk emails to Microsoft based email address that the read rate is much lower so this indicates that more messages are being filtered out as spam. I also wish that Aweber had more options in terms of sales funnels and setting up a webinar type of page.

Laura from Goddess Coach

Good professional software for small business

I recommend Aweber for small businesses who want to send and track open rates on campaigns and segment their lists.

Pros

Capacity for list segmentation and creating lists for particular interest groups was the main decider for this software at the time. It is reasonably priced for what it gives us and the newsletters with marketing 'tips' are good quality, customer care is helpful when I've needed help.

Cons

Nancy from Bright Wings, Inc.

Key Tool for the Business Toolbox

We need a customizable system for staying in touch with and responding to our eclectic customer base. Aweber was the perfect tool to help us do just that.

Pros

It gives us the flexibility we need to create a robust customer contact system, and allows us to grow organically in the process.

Cons

Some of the features require a fair amount of technical skill; we've had a steeper learning curve than we expected, but in the end it was worth it.

Ella from Your Voice Success

Email Client For Biz Owners

Overall, I'm glad I went back to Aweber. It's just easier!

Pros

1. Customer service is amazing and they are available to all plan levels 2. It's so easy to create great looking emails 3. Connects to Zapier

Cons

1. Campaigns and Legacy Followup Series is a little confusing. They are not both the same or an upgrade of the other. So it's a bit confusing which one should be used

Your emails will land in Inbox for sure.

Pros

There are several email marketing apps out there. The good thing about AWeber is that they tightly control their platform which makes the email deliverability high.

Cons

They need to step up the game with marketing automation. A basic thing missing is - follow up feature in broadcasts email whereby an email should be sent after x days if it is not opened.

Response from AWeber Communications

Replied February 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. I will pass your request for an automated re-send of broadcasts to non-openers to our product team. If there's anything else you need or have feedback on, please let us know. Brandon O.

Great email marketing service that just works

Pros

I like that the software works great, has a multitude of tools and deliverability is top notch.

Cons

It can get pricey for a larger email list.

Response from AWeber Communications

Replied February 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback! We really appreciate your business. We'd love to learn more about your account and see if there are any cost saving opportunities. Please contact our Customers Solutions team - we'd be happy to look into this for you. - Brandon O.

Dawn from Everything Dawn Bakery Candle Treats

Pretty Basic

Overall, I would deem Aweber a pretty basic service. It's great for sending rich text emails that are limited in pics. You can't go wrong if you're using it for affiliate marketing or some sense of a platform where you don't need a bunch of customization.

Pros

I like that the software allows you to build autoresponders that are pretty easy to format. I particularly like the feature that allows you to schedule subsequent autoresponder emails precisely after another , with the sequences being quite a bit more flexible than some others I've tried.

Cons

The software, overall, is not very good as a drag and drop softwares. In comparison to other easy email services, I think the overall visual of the platform is dull. It's not very pleasing to the eye and the features are not as straightforward.

Response from AWeber Communications

Replied December 2018

Hi Dawn, Thanks so much for your review and feedback - we really appreciate it! We'd love to dive deeper into your feedback with you to help us improve the product. If you're willing to chat about your feedback, please contact us at help@aweber.com. Thanks, Brandon O.

Dave from Morgan comics ltd

Windows ten

It is by far the worst program I have ever used ten hour downloads slow support and constant crashes

Pros

Nothing

Cons

Slow speeds and crashes

Email autoresponder worth having

Pros

Customer support is great. Easy to set up and use. Can schedule emails easily. Overall, I think this service has better deliverability than other services.

Cons

would like to be able to move people from list to list and start different follow up series based on their activity.

JudyAnn from Bar JD

Professionally Appealing

Pros

Well designed templates, added to the drag/drop option for preparing emails. I like the blog to email list aspect where I can automatically deliver a new blog post in an attractive email.

Cons

I wish I could sort duplicates easier to avoid sending emails to people who signed up on different sites and lists.

Why I use Aweber over the competition

I've tried various email services multiple times, but I feel the most drawn to Aweber. I like the ease of their email editor. I also like how easy it is to change the order of my legacy follow-up series by simply dragging & dropping the emails in whatever order I wish on the fly. Yes, Aweber is a little more expensive than some other platforms, but I'd rather pay a bit more for something that fits my needs than to be irritated all the time.

Pros

I've used various email marketing platforms, and I find Aweber's email editor the easiest to use. It's simple and easy, as it should be. I don't feel like I'm fighting with it to get to work properly, and it makes writing and structuring emails the way I want a piece of cake.

Cons

I don't like that I have to get in contact with Aweber to turn off double opt-in on some lists, even if I've already turned it off myself in my backend settings. That's my main complaint as it consumes more time than it needs to.

Response from AWeber Communications

Replied December 2018

Thanks so much for your review and feedback! We really appreciate it! Brandon O.

Great software, good customer service, overpriced for the small biz owner

Pros

I really like the freedom of unlimited emails and the plethora of integrations with other apps. AWeber has long been an industry leader and it shows.

Cons

For a small business owner with a small email list (under 1000) AWeber is overpriced. MailChimp and MailerLite offer virtually the same features, for free.

The most powerful email automation solution available

Pros

It's the most flexible/powerful solution for setting up an automated series of email responses for a sales a funnel.

Cons

The interface is clunky. They have been improving it over the years, but for the most part I just got used to how it works.

James from Real Wisconsin Website Design

AWeber: Email Marketing At it's BEST!

I'm a little burnt out on the term funneling but I guess I could live with that. 8-)

Pros

We like this Email Marketing Product so much we're thinking of also becoming an Affiliate. The Templates are great and cover any type of project you might have in mind. The layout is a breeze and it's pretty much just drag and drop! There is the ability to create emails from blog posts which I highly recommend you take the time to learn how to do! Database and Automation a Breeze! Tagging allows for automated campaigns.. Just go do a Free Trial and You'll be Hooked!

Cons

There really aren't any Cons that I could find which is Great. Yes you do have to budget for this product but then you will get a substantial ROI if you pay attention to their Tutorials.

Charles Vincent

Better valuefor moneyThe and better service

Pros

The layout and quality of resources are easy to locate are open rate for emails are far much better than other responders. The staff are so freindly and helpful should experince technical problem.

Les from ocean

Aweber app for non coders

Pros

I liked the ui for setting up forms quite a bit. It was really very customizable. I also found the statistics for my mailings very useful.

Cons

Speed. Using aweber meant that my app needed to make another call to a separate url to get the form. Increasing the number of different calls the app needs to make decreased the overall speed of the site. Other than this, AWeber has an excellent product.

Andrew from Wicked Crow Creations

Pretty good.

I'm still new to running my business 100% on my own so a lot of marketing programs out there confuse me. This however seems easy enough at this point. I like that almost everything I need is included and if my customer base grows I have the option to upgrade my account to adjust accordingly without overspending. So far it seems great I will leave a more detailed review after my trial ends.

Pros

It's very convienient to be able to manage my payment according to how many subscribers I have instead of over paying for what I'm not even using. I love that sign up forms Analytics, Integrations Image Hosting and stock photos are also included and easy to use. I don't have to have multiple programs open at the same time to complete a task.

Cons

So far I'm just learning to navigate the app and I have no complaints. I wish it were somewhat cheaper but the price is A LOT better than most.