All BoomTown Reviews

Ashwin

Reviewed March 2021

Real estate leads

Liked it. Loved the CRM easy to use and worth the money.

PROS

Like this platform. One of the best way to generate real estate leads. Simple yet effective. Liked it.

CONS

Nothing in specific. As usual some of the leads weren't that great. But it gets expensive over time.

We are so glad to hear that you are finding BoomTown to be a simple, yet effective tool! Our team works hard to design a user-friendly platform. Thank you for taking some time to leave us a review!

Replied April 2021

Patty

Reviewed September 2019

Great Investment

PROS

It is always making things user friendly and it is efficient and effective in catching attention. Makes it easy to keep up.

CONS

Nothing yet, it seems to be very effective and efficient.

Reasons for switching to BoomTown

This has more features and the website as well.

Ericka

Reviewed May 2024

Stay Away from BoomTown - Scam Alert!

customer service is abysmal - never return calls, and when I scheduled zoom meetings to address my issues, they never showed up. It's incredibly frustrating and unprofessional.

PROS

I strongly advise anyone considering using BoomTown to steer clear. They are deceptive, unresponsive, and overall a terrible company to work with.

CONS

As soon as the training is over, good luck getting any support from them because they are suddenly unreachable.

Leaanne

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed April 2019

6 Year User

It was great! Far exceeded our expectations and helped us build great lead conversion systems!

PROS

Our real estate team used Boomtown for 6 years. We loved the service and only moved for one major reason, to allow our administrative staff to use the same platform as our sales staff. We still recommend Boomtown to this day for someone looking to take their sales team to the next level. It is by far the most visually appealing real estate software, which makes it incredibly easy to use. I loved the ease of sorting clients by various criteria, to specialize the call lists for the day. The MOJO dialer integration led to major success for our team. If you are looking for a CRM, this one is worthy of a look!

CONS

We had to use Top Producer for admin (listing and contract management) which did not communicate directly with Boomtown. This forced us to audit and upkeep 2 systems simultaneously, and led to a lack of communication between sales and admin staff. If Boomtown made the platform user friendly for contract and listing management-we would have stayed indefinitely.

Reviewed June 2018

Boom town is a great service

PROS

Easy to get client information Calendar and reminders are very helpful. Easy to update client information all from one screen.

CONS

Nothing. The system does allow you to do anything that you need to do. Its user friendly. Team members can also access client information. I really can't say anything negative about Boom town.

Reviewed February 2019

Centralized CRM

When a problem arises they are swift to respond and correct the issue. They roll out added features often that allow a more productive relationship with my database.

PROS

Keeps me on track with contacting my database.

CONS

The price is the least favored feature... aside from that I use it and love it.

Reviewed January 2019

Unbelievably User Friendly!

PROS

It is unbelievably user friendly and is well organized. I've never seen a database as user friendly as this one.

CONS

Clients entered into the database cannot be deleted, even if multiple people with the same name and number exist.

Reviewed June 2018

BT is very efficient and incredibly user friendly

All in all this software is truly a lifesaver. I honestly would not be able to keep up with my clients and their information if it was not for this program.

PROS

It is very easy to use. Like most programs it does take some time to understand all the ends and outs of a program, but once you get the hang of it it comes very easily.

CONS

Having to log out because your toggle bar doesn't want to show up. There are quite a few glitches as well that occur more often than they should. However, it does not take up a ton of time to log out and log back in. It is more of an inconvenience.

Reviewed October 2018

The best real estate software platform

PROS

The fact that I can communicat with multiple buyers and sellers on a large scale helps us improve our deal pipeline and close more deals.

CONS

Outated UI/UX but they have been getting better with updates.

Terra

Reviewed July 2018

Boomtown is great for real estate teams wanting to organize their daily tasks

Boomtown has given me an easy way to manage and track my progress, helping me save time and close more deals.

PROS

I love the ability to log a call or email through Boomtown so I can easily see who I need to follow up with, or the last time I spoke with someone. It has given me a great deal of leads with a decent success rate. The system is very easy to use, the tutorials are amazing, and Boomtown even does live trainings in larger cities you can attend to learn more about the features and functionality. The information in Boomtown is well organized and easy to edit.

CONS

Someitmes I feel like perhaps it is too robust. There are so many features and things it can do I get lost in trying to learn how to use or implement the new features and I constantly worry that there may be a feature that makes what I'm doing easier that I don't know about.

Susan

Reviewed July 2019

While the support is decent, the product is incredibly glitchy

Not great. would not recommend.

PROS

I liked the deal that they gave my deal to be a user, and the amounts of other technologies they integrate with.

CONS

I just felt as if I was lied to in the onboarding process. The system does not bend and mold to the way our team works. Our support person was kind, but kept trying to upsell and push us towards more things than we were comfortable with

Reason for choosing BoomTown

Their price was less, but now I wonder if I made the right decision.

Reasons for switching to BoomTown

I was promised a better experience

Debbie

Reviewed May 2020

LOVE BOOMTOWN!

LOVE the quality of leads, LOVE the service! Every time I call I get someone to help! Im not not the most savvy tech person and they are always VERY friendly and do not make me feel like a thorn in their side when I call. The speed to solutions and getting back to work quickly without waiting for a response or getting help/ solutions!

PROS

Love the automation texts, emails and follow up. It helps to have the to do's easily accessible. It's a great platform to work off in terms of seeing everything the lead looks at when they registered when they were last on the site also having a phone app for getting alerted when they respond to texts emails or have questions about a property. I have a team of 2 other agents and the leads are dipsursed evenly.

CONS

I dont like that everytime you click on something within the lead platform, the screen reloads and you have to wait to enter the next item or notes or to simply go to the next lead effortlessly.

Reason for choosing BoomTown

feedback from other agents, what they had to offer

Reasons for switching to BoomTown

Commission Inc, was great for a long time, BUT quality of leads diminished. Ylopo was a lot of non qualified leads and wrong numbers, emails etc. Market maker was a waste of time and money all together. I had so many leads that had no idea of why I was calling and said they never registered. The quality of leads were horrible!

JESSICA

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Great Lead Management

Our agents seem to be happy using the system and so are we!

PROS

You can import from other databases. There are so many drip campaigns you can "set and forget". Super easy to use!

CONS

There doesn't seem to be a spam filter for false incoming leads and I would like to see that put in place.

We so appreciate you leaving us a review, Jessica! Glad that you are finding BoomTown easy to use. In regards to the idea to implement a "spam" filter, this is something we have thought about, but we have seen so many times over the years these "trash" leads turn into real people. Ultimately, the best course of action is to simply put them in the trash category and don't worry about them. The system will notify you if they update their info at any point, so if things change, you will be informed! Hopefully this makes sense. Thanks again for leaving us a review!

Cici

BoomTown

Overall a good experience.

PROS

I liked that the software is user friendly and all records were well organized.

CONS

I hope that BoomTown is able to lower their monthly cost. It seems higher than most softwares for the amount of leads received.

Hi Cici! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that overall, your experience has been good. In regards to the cost of leads, those do tend to fluctuate based on season & search traffic. Our recommendation would be to simply reach out to our Support Team if you feel that prices are higher than they should be. They can coordinate with our Digital Strategy team to audit your account and ensure that CPL is performing how it should. Our team is here to help! Thanks again, have a great day!

Reviewed March 2019

Boomtown is the Bomb

BT is our "bible"- it's the most efficient way we communicate about listings.

PROS

Boomtown (BT)is my saving grace for ensuring that tasks are completed on time. I use BT to communicate with clients without having to use my personal cell, to communicate with our broker about listing details, and when other employees are out of the office, I can ensure that their to-do's are done as well.

CONS

I wish there were more options for assigning leads- more customization. We tried using the tools available but they didn't work for what we needed. Otherwise, BT is fabulous.

Adrian

Reviewed July 2021

Make your Job/Life more easy!

PROS

This product is what allowed our business to scale. Boomtown allowed our agents to manage more clients with less time. This took their business to the next level.

CONS

There have been very few cons to this CRM. When things have come up that need to change with the industry BT has made those changes and is always seeking to improve the platform.

We are glad to be a part of your journey, Adrian! Our team is happy to hear that BoomTown has helped you all scale your business. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we so appreciate it!

Lisa

Reviewed October 2019

Best CRM out there!

My follow up and contact rate have improved significantly! Prospecting and follow up no longer seem like a chore.

PROS

BoomTown is super easy to navigate and keeps all your customer contact in order. There is no guessing and cuts customer follow up time in half.

CONS

The mobile app is not quite as easy to navigate as the full site. There is a little more guess work needed when using the mobile app.

Judie