• Pros

• "I like the ease of seeing the to-dos and knocking them out. The drips are great and the format is easy to use. "

• "I love the versatility and thoroughness of this platform. This system will do anything you need."

• "Very cutting edge Awesome customer service Always growing and improving"

• Cons

• "The price is the least favored feature... aside from that I use it and love it."

• "The only con would be the cost. It's well worth it when you get your leads, but not feasible for your fresh team starting out. "

• "I really like all areas of the site. I really cant think of anything. The only possible thing is sometime the leads put fake info just to see the listings "

Browse BoomTown Reviews

Leaanne from Keller Williams

6 Year User

It was great! Far exceeded our expectations and helped us build great lead conversion systems!

Pros

Our real estate team used Boomtown for 6 years. We loved the service and only moved for one major reason, to allow our administrative staff to use the same platform as our sales staff. We still recommend Boomtown to this day for someone looking to take their sales team to the next level. It is by far the most visually appealing real estate software, which makes it incredibly easy to use. I loved the ease of sorting clients by various criteria, to specialize the call lists for the day. The MOJO dialer integration led to major success for our team. If you are looking for a CRM, this one is worthy of a look!

Cons

We had to use Top Producer for admin (listing and contract management) which did not communicate directly with Boomtown. This forced us to audit and upkeep 2 systems simultaneously, and led to a lack of communication between sales and admin staff. If Boomtown made the platform user friendly for contract and listing management-we would have stayed indefinitely.

Erica from Compass

Boomtown is the BEST lead CRM out there

I've used Commissions Inc, Luxury Presence, etc and Boomtown has the best features, most user friendly CRM out there.

Pros

Features, functionality, you can "set it and forget it". I've used many lead management systems and this is the best out there.

Cons

I only complain is that I wish they had an "open house" app feature from the NOW app where people can sign into your open house through the NOW app and it will put them directly into your CRM

Reasons for Choosing BoomTown

I've used them both before and like Boomtown's backend much better

Debbie from GLVAR

LOVE BOOMTOWN!

LOVE the quality of leads, LOVE the service! Every time I call I get someone to help! Im not not the most savvy tech person and they are always VERY friendly and do not make me feel like a thorn in their side when I call. The speed to solutions and getting back to work quickly without waiting for a response or getting help/ solutions!

Pros

Love the automation texts, emails and follow up. It helps to have the to do's easily accessible. It's a great platform to work off in terms of seeing everything the lead looks at when they registered when they were last on the site also having a phone app for getting alerted when they respond to texts emails or have questions about a property. I have a team of 2 other agents and the leads are dipsursed evenly.

Cons

I dont like that everytime you click on something within the lead platform, the screen reloads and you have to wait to enter the next item or notes or to simply go to the next lead effortlessly.

Reasons for Choosing BoomTown

feedback from other agents, what they had to offer

Brad from Kforce Inc

Mid-tier CRM.

BoomTown is an average web marketing system for real estate professionals with an efficient mix of technology and services. BoomTown gives lead generation, CRM technology, and consumer-facing websites. I would recommend looking at other CRM before going with this.

Pros

I have been consulting as CRM Administrator/Analyst for a while now and have had the chance to work with a couple companies that use Boomtown as their CRM tool. Boomtown isn't my favorite software to implement or work. The UI is clunky at times but has definitely improved over the years. This is a mid-tier dashboard, that leaves you wanting more. What I do like is that individuals can easily set up campaigns and client contact information. The product does make it easy/clear to Identify which clients you have not reached out to in a while. With this CRM they offer the ability to do texting campaigns, which are very easy to set up. This is great because you don't have to use your phone to send out the campaign to the targeted clients.

Cons

Pricing and Customer support. I have help companies during the implementation process and have not been a fan working with their support team. They have never been attentive and rarely know the answers to issues the first time. Also, I would not recommend this product to a small business because it can become very expensive and you are locked into a 12-month contract that may not work for every company.

Patty from Keller Williams City View - Monteza Real Estate Group

Great Investment

Pros

It is always making things user friendly and it is efficient and effective in catching attention. Makes it easy to keep up.

Cons

Nothing yet, it seems to be very effective and efficient.

Vicki from Star In Sky Realty

Boom Town CRM and Lead Management is Great!

I'm able to follow up easier and stay in touch with prospects and past clients as well

Pros

I like the included free service of having a concierge who does all of the pre qualifying for me so I can focus on other important tasks.

Cons

No one likes to spend money so that it my least favorite, but I love all of the features and the customer support is great!

Reasons for Choosing BoomTown

At the time, CINC, which I've used before, was more costly and having this concierge service to pre qualify my leads is crucial in my business' success.

Samantha from RE/MAX Properties, Inc.

Your Honest Boomtown Opinion

Overall within the time frame of us having this system we have had a stellar experience (as Boomtown would say) :)

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is that it's all in one. You have your CRM, lead generation, transaction manager, agent accountability & communication all in one place. The software is user friendly and easy to set up. The customer service team with Boomtown is amazing as well. The reps know what they are talking about and are very well trained. There is always a follow up after you call and they ask for a review of your rep each time which I believe is awesome so that they can work on their in house team at the same time. Oh, I almost forgot... it comes with an integrated website as well. They have a new Concierge service that just launched, so it just gets better and better.

Cons

The features that we weren't too impressed on were features of the new concierge service mainly even though its new. We know that are the new bugs and quirks are getting adjusted but this is a good time to state our honest opinions. Description:1. Adding a new lead (fake # or no #) 2. Landline numbers (why not call? Just pass along to agent?) 3. Changing lead category when claimed 4. Hours of operation for the concierge team 5. Why can't they call more than 1 time (BT strategy) 6. When Concierge logg's a call, why does it go under tommy & not them? (Didn't put in notes that they sold their home) On another note, the accountability section doesn't allow you to keep track of the communication unless the lead is assigned specifically to you. So as an ADMIN, when I make calls and log them, it's all accounted for under my agent because they are assigned to him so it looks like I don't work which isn't a good thing.

Reasons for Choosing BoomTown

Features, Price/Deal, Support team service, website & overall referrals from other agents who were already Boomtown users.

Eduardo from Zephyr Real Estate

Boomtown is great as a CRM

Boomtown is great and I do not plan to leave it because it truly helps my business.

Pros

The CRM and smart-drip functions are fundamental! I also love how one has an MLS website and you can track your client's clicks, favorites, and interest.

Cons

Boomtown Edits https://boomtown.force.com/successcommunity/s/ideas?utm_medium=email&utm_source=supportcasefeedback 1. When a Zillow leads come in, they are automatically marked as source “Zillow”. When adding a new lead yourself, “ZillowForm” is the only Zillow option; “Zillow” as a source option would be the ideal for organization and they would all stay equal. 2. eAlerts subject line and message can not be edited, can we see editing capabilities please? 3. When a client fills out the contact form, an automatic email goes out to the client. This automatic email currently can not be edited. It asks the client to call, but no phone number is provided in the entire message. Can we please have editing capabilities for this message and the subject line? 4. Smart-drip sending at a specific time. 5. Bug found: eAlert % is not populating correctly because it counts leads that have opted out. 6. Bulk change To-Do dates

Sherri from Keller Williams Realty

Boomtown or Bust

Pretty good. This software is so expensive though, and most of the leads I worked with had bad numbers, emails or really just didn't want to buy -- curiosity lookers.

Pros

Easy to use once you understood the concepts. Love being able to see what my clients were searching for on my team's real estate website.

Cons

I would have liked a more in-depth, functional CRM for my clients. A place where I can easily pull up notes that I've made, rather than scrolling down to see them.

Response from BoomTown

Replied November 2019

We appreciate your open and honest review, Sherri! Regarding your desire to see an improved experience around viewing notes, I'm happy to share that we actually have some sorting improvements in the works that will allow for you to more easily sort/view a lead's history. So, good news on that front! We are sorry to hear about some potential frustration with the leads. It's unfortunately not uncommon to have online leads leave incorrect contact info, but hope to minimize the time spent chasing those leads through certain tools and features within the platform. We have a team of dedicated professionals to help guide you and ensure that you have best practices in using said tools, so I might encourage you to reach out to our Support Team so they can help out! Their email is support@boomtownroi.com. Thank you again for taking the time to review BoomTown!

Lisa from Medway Realty

Best CRM out there!

My follow up and contact rate have improved significantly! Prospecting and follow up no longer seem like a chore.

Pros

BoomTown is super easy to navigate and keeps all your customer contact in order. There is no guessing and cuts customer follow up time in half.

Cons

The mobile app is not quite as easy to navigate as the full site. There is a little more guess work needed when using the mobile app.

Timothy from Keller Williams

Just getting started just learning about how to use it. For the new person getting started a challen

Just learning

Pros

It keeps track of the progress of each client to some degree in reminders or things to do. If there was a way to better screen each client as to how motivated they are by asking questions upfront and along the way that would be great. If the system had a spreadsheet that one could see what each template was already in the system without having to go to each one one at a time to see if it fits would be way easier to use more quickly in following up on each client. Whether it be a text or email follow up. If the system had a way to monitor the user as to how they are using it and then give helpful suggestions while using it to make it easier to use would be great.

Cons

When I have tried to transfer the clients to the mojo dialer that I have selected it keeps saying zero contacts are transferred to call from . Can't figure out why it would be nice to have a pop up window that would ask a question what are you trying to do when one has repeated the same thing more than once getting the same results. It would also be nice to have more categories to choose from to put clients in as future clients instead of just watch or if we could put them in a x number of months to call back on that would automatically move up the category to the next level so we don't have to remember to move them forward but could if we wanted to. An automatic text asking if they have completed the next step in getting a home. And then reclassify them depending on their answer. When I spend all day just doing my follow ups and not having qualified leads to show property to the system becomes to time consuming and keeps me doing non money making activities. The key is to get people out there looking knowing they are qualified to be looking at what they are seeing. Yet not before they are ready to do it because of existing circumstances such as a lease a credit score paying down debt length of employment amount of income medical issues down payment amount or options. If prospects could see the steps to take and how they can progress by completing each step everyone would be happier doing the next step. Show property writes contracts.

Roberta from ReMax Edge Realty

Boomtown believer

This system is so easy to use. They have tutorials that explain use quickly and easily and the support staff is awesome, always available, and very interested in your ideas as a costumer. I am so impressed by this companies hands on approach with their customers and how they actually listen to what our needs or wants are with the product and incorporate those things into the product. Again, very hands on with their customers. One of the things that this product has done for me is to help me make and maintain good contact with my clients even in the busiest of times. I know for a fact that this product has helped me to capture and retain more clients and close more deals because of the drip campaigns and texting function. Also, the system does a lot of the work for you as far as pointing out Top Opportunities and best fit leads. This company is always continuously improving the product and looking for ways to keep us ahead of the rest.

Pros

I really like that we can see Social Media accounts for leads. Sometimes when they aren't responding to me, it gives me an idea of what is going on if I check their social media. It also is a good way to get acquainted with a potential client when you are in the getting to know them phase.

Cons

I wish there was a way to separate the leads for a team without having separate accounts.

Kevin from Omaha's Elite Real Estate Group

BoomTown Software Review

Pros

The product is easy to use, easy to train employees on, and serves the purpose of what it was designed for. The vendor is always in high levels of communication with us, their clients. They're always working on improving their product with features that are most asked for by their clients. The product itself is designed with real estate in mind and utilizing in-house real estate professionals so they can build out the best product possible.

Cons

Though they have a suggestion area where users can submit ideas on how to make the product better, suggestions are ranked upon how many votes they can collect as opposed to advanced users being able to communicate directly to the development team. It would be nice to have more of a liaison in that area rather than hoping users vote for your suggestion. I don't feel like it's the quickest way to get really good suggestions in front of the people that make the decisions on what to work on next.

Geoffrey from Debbie Dogrul Associates, Long and Foster

The Best CRM

I feel more confident in engaging with my clients because I can better predict where they are in the buying process. I can feel them out in terms of where they are in The Funnel. If they are longer term prospects or if they are ready to buy now. Or simply seeing if they need more information on a home based on how they are engaging with the website. The experience has been nothing but positive with BoomTown.

Pros

The best part of this software is being able to gauge my clients interest in homes based on their search activity on my website. And from there, being able to send homes directly through my website without going back to the MLS and sending homes the "archaic" way. And from there, being able to engage with my clients within the the CRM without having to leave the CRM to go to my work email or phone.

Cons

The search functionality could be improved to match nearly identical with the MLS search capabilities.

Stephanie from Keller Williams

The Perfect Solution to Provide Exceptional Customer Service

As a new real estate agent I am so grateful for this tool! I cannot imagine trying to keep track of leads and follow up with everyone in a timely manner without it. It also allows the space for notes on each clients which helps me provide a personalized experience even if I only talked to the lead once 6 months ago. It's helped my business grow quickly!

Pros

It is so simple to keep track AND nurture hundreds of leads without ever missing a follow up. Additionally, with notifications, you can contact a hot lead within minutes of registration or interaction. It's the perfect tool to provide the best follow up and customer service. Email templates and drip campaigns make it quick and simple to contact hundreds of potential clients in one day.

Cons

It does take some time to get through all the training in order to fully utilize it's potential. You'll have to make sure all your employees go through the training as well. It is intuitive to some degree, it just has an expansive capability that takes some time to take full advantage of.

Jennifer from gobe Realty

Boomtown is the Bomb

BT is our "bible"- it's the most efficient way we communicate about listings.

Pros

Boomtown (BT)is my saving grace for ensuring that tasks are completed on time. I use BT to communicate with clients without having to use my personal cell, to communicate with our broker about listing details, and when other employees are out of the office, I can ensure that their to-do's are done as well.

Cons

I wish there were more options for assigning leads- more customization. We tried using the tools available but they didn't work for what we needed. Otherwise, BT is fabulous.

Laura from Vanguard Realty

Boomtown is a wonderful platform

I've been thrilled with this platform and to have been on it for close to 10 years it's been responsible for increasing my income greatly

Pros

Boomtown is easy to use and has Made the process of keeping in touch with clients as simple as can be. I used to have top producer and found it complicated. I appreciate all of the features of boomtown. It is a great way to keep In touch

Cons

I feel like the to-do list is a little repetitive And somewhat annoying. I think the to-do list should only consist of things that you Specifically request a reminder for and/or put on a calendar

Imelda from Transportation

Your Real Estate Sales Tool

Pros

Boomtown is a software designed for the Real Estate business. Its technology aims to help Real Estate brokers and Real Estate agents to convert more leads and increase more sales in the most effective, timely and convenient way. From the front end to the back end, its tools are designed to manage all leads and opportunities without missing any sale. It is cheaper consideing that its features and functionality are complete from website, to CRM to email marketing.

Cons

Customer support is not that consistent when it comes to responding on time. Boomtown is used by most agents because it is cheaper that is why technical support and customer support sometimes have delays.

Rodney from Heard Real Estate Team

Most Essential Tool in My Business.

I moved to Charleston SC in 2010 for a team leader role with KW. While searching for houses I noticed this website with the Casina Group that was very easy to use and was the best looking website available. When we moved back to Indianapolis at the end of 2012 to help with Amanda's parents we had to have this website for our business. Our first year using Boomtown coming back to our market after being gone for almost 3 years we called Boomtown. In 2013 Amanda and I closed 87 deals all from Boomtown. We hired buyers agents and have continued to grow our business every year. With the help of Boomtown we grossed our first million last year and are on our way to 2 million GCI this year.

Pros

It works!

Ricco from Keller Williams Realty

Boomtown Review

I really think Boomtown is outstanding and I have no plans in not using it in my future!

Pros

Boomtown has many options it offers it's user that it might seem a bit overwelming but considering the advantages you have over other lead generation platforms it's not. I love Boomtown and I would absolutely recommend it to other realtors who are looking to have a vast amount of leads and organize the client leads.

Cons

Better texting templates. I would like for Boomtown to provide better texting templates.

Judie from The Crockett Team, Howard Hanna

Excellent Lead Gen Software & AWESOME company!

We have been with Boomtown for several years and we are continually impressed with the software and the staff. The thing we are even more impressed with is that the company is always looking for new and innovative ways to grow their company and make their software better than any other software. If you are looking for next gen software that will keep up with best practices and trends in real estate - this is the software for you. And if you are looking for a company who truly treats you as a partner - then this is definitely the company you want to work with.

Pros

Very cutting edge Awesome customer service Always growing and improving

Arlie from Team Home Loans

Mr

So many, real;y i can't list them all but top of mind are the following: ease of communicating to agents (I'm a lender) the updates that they need before making the next call (and vice-a-versa) Simple followup scheduling making it a no-brainer. 100% reliable the DB has never been down (even when bad storms evacuated Charleston, S.C.)

Pros

I like the advanced search features most I think, The ease of handling todo's when set. Love the integrated text and email campaigns. Haven't delved into Drip campaigns but can't wait to automate that from some of the pros hopefully on the Bombassadors hub. I have to say that I am 100% compelled to get into and live in my database on a daily basis. These calls allow me to make new friends every time I start to call people and it becomes a party so I'm thrilled because there are no restrictions that I have seen thus far that keep you from having serious fun while making money!

Cons

Gosh I don't even know because I haven't ran into one single thing that couldn't be done, However I haven't used it long enough to fully run it through it's paces. The only thing I haven't been able to do is export my email and text templates created under another user to my account once it was setup.

Zach from Compass Colorado Realty

Makes my job much easier, organizing my follow-up and keeping everything in one spot

Pros

Ease of use and organization. Aesthetically pleasing, easy to use on all platforms, frequent tutorials and walk throughs offered by the staff, a lot of creative resources to track your progress. Mobile site is pretty smooth

Cons

No major complaints to be honest. I have ran into some inconveniences when trying to open a Boomtown link and sometimes it will open up a link signing me in as someone else which then tracks the leads activity as their own even though it was my activity. Such as when I am trying to view their search quickly and review what I am sending them. Other times after I have prompted the system to remember me every time, it makes me log in consecutive times when I am just trying to review something quickly. That can be pretty annoying and inconvenient. Sorry if I didn't explain it correctly

Carolyn from Realty

Nice but the price?

When I reach out and say I am considering a change or make any level of a complaint about the viability of leads I get a quick condemnation on how I could better manage the site. The marketing they have done for me has brought many registrations but there are a ton of bogus leads. I will probably make a change to a new system because the price for the CRM part is so high. I have had and been working the system for 18 months and closed 2 buyers. I am a broker owner

Pros

The support is great and the CRM works really well. I find the site mostly easy to use on a computer.

Cons

VERY limited ability to manage pages, no ability to manage ad word account, SUPER EXPENSIVE. The mobile app is very buggy and limited. It also locks up at least once a month.

Gina from Jose Medina and Associates

Boomtown helps me stay on track every day in my business

Pros

The love the ability to log all of my follow up and set new to dos for myself. It all helps me stay on track daily and not forget about a follow up. I know it has gotten me many sales. I love that your able to set up your clients with searches, and can view what they are seeing and their activity on the site as well.

Marianne from Waterways

BoomTown is Solid

BoomTown is a solid software to generate and manage real estate and rental leads

Pros

Lots of communication options including email and text. Ability to easily follow the chain of communication within the software. To-do and Follow-up task assignment is easy to use. Love that is shows who is online in real time. Custom emails and text messages, bulk communication options, and scheduled communication is a huge benefit.

Cons

Difficulty using the mobile app without glitches

Tiffany from The Laughton team | my home group

Elevated my business

I feel more and better connected with my clients. This system helps me stay on top of my leads and better prepared when I’m making calls. I am able to not miss leads that are farther ways out. I truly believe if I had this system when I first started real estate, my first year would have been way more successful. The first thing I do every morning is check my category audit. It keeps me organized and better equipped.

Pros

The ease of staying in communication and up to date with your clients. This software has taken the guess work out. I know what my clients receive, what they like, how often they are seeing what I’m sending. I feel more confident when calling.

Cons

There isn’t much to criticize on this. A few changes to the way the times to follow up maybe? I’ll put more thought into it but I love the system.

Aaron from Armstrong Real Estate - Keller Williams

October 2015

Boom Town is a great platform for real estate teams and brokerages

Pros

It's a great lead generator. The Boomtown team is constantly innovating and improving things in order to help us generate more leads. There are lots of IDX lead generations solutions out there and I truly believe Boomtown is the best. What really sets them apart is the back end of their site. It gives us great transparency into our prospect's search habits, enables us to follow up effectively with leads and allows me to hold the agents on my team accountable.

Cons

It's an expensive tool and you have to be willing to follow up with a lot of leads to determine which buyers and sellers are legitimate. However, if you're looking to grow a big business this is part of it.

RICH from KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY NORTHERN COLORADO

The Silent Real Estate Sentry

It's been fabulous. For those agents that have NOT applied a CRM to their business, this is a great addition. One extra closing pays for the program in spades.

Pros

While I sleep, while I am busy with other clients, BT tracks and memorializes my prospective client's every move. It's stealth posture makes me look like a mind reader when I bring up a "property that I stumbled accross this morning" which happens to be the property that my client put hearts all over!

Cons

The mobile app. It's a bit cumbersome to drill down to clients information and / or the properties that they were looking at and applying "favorite" titles to.

Victoria from Coldwell Banker the Property Exchange

Wonder way to keep track of leads and potential buyers

Increases your number of leads and client contact.

Pros

This software is user friendly and very well organized. It allows you to manage numerous leads at once without losing anyone.

Cons

I don't believe I have a least favorite thing about this software. The only thing I would recommend would be someway to ensure that people are putting in correct contact information like email or phone verification. There are a lot of leads that have the incorrect contact.

Lucas from J Lucas Home Team

I absolutely love Boomtown! I am appreciative of support and all that the CRM has to offer

Pros

Easy to use. Categorization, automation, tags, e-alerts, admin tools, optimization...my agents love it!

Cons

This one is a struggle for me. There is not much I don't like about BT. I would say that the thing I like least is the mobile version...thats not very easy to use nor offers the same as desktop...when we are on the go all the time its a little frustrating that we can't easily use it on our phone....especially as the team leader/ Admin.

Sarah from Keller Williams Realty

Love Boomtown!

Boomtown has changed our business! If it's not working for you then you are not investing in promoting it and/or you are not working the leads effectively.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use, how it automatically stays in touch with my leads via e-alerts and drip campaigns that I initiate.

Cons

I wish I could use it as my all in CRM, but there are too many "loopholes" I would need to implement to use it that way. Therefore I wish I could more easily integrate it into my primary CRM/database - but that's really my only vice.

Lesle from Select Homes

Keeps me on track daily with client followup

Keeps me on track daily with clientss

Pros

the Phone App is easy and convenient to use - makes logging calls and memos etc super accessible. The Tagging ability makes keeping track of search areas convenient as well as other purposes.

Cons

No scheduling for text messages and auto pop ups for SOI when called for personal reasons. No Category Label on the ToDos...this would make it easier to prioritize on a daily basis.

Mark from The Beach Group, LLC

Solid platform but time consuming for the cost/ benefit.

Pros

Sophisticated user interface, good info/ metrics on potential leads, good hot sheet information, lots of tools.

Cons

1) Requires a lot of time to set up mannual e-alerts, etc, etc. 2) Agents do not have control over their client database - we can not export contacts. 3) Leads are mostly luke warm or cold. High quality leads are rare. 4) Volume of quality leads is very low for cost of the program.

DaeLynne from The Galvis Group

They are great!

The ability to stay on top of our clients.

Pros

I like the usability of this. The system has a ton of options and does a great job helping us stay on top of our clients. I like the search ability of the tags.

Cons

I would like to be able to update my website on my own time. Having to go back and forth with a rep is time consuming and sometimes its hard to get across what actually want it to look like.

Jon from The Premier Team at RE/MAX

Easier to use than other Real Estate Crms

Overall great, there will always be a hiccups along the way but they are quick to respond.

Pros

How easy it is to train new agents to use the system. They can begin using on the first day. Other CRMs take several months to train new agents.

Cons

It is a year or two behind some of its competitors, things advance so quickly in the industry. I wish the Mojo integration worked better.

Nathan from JPW Realty

Great CRM to Follow Up With Clients!

They have great customer support and answer very quickly!

Pros

The back-end system is very easy to use! It makes following up with leads and past clients a breeze and you can easily sort through what tasks that you have due.

Cons

You can't add or change your own sources manually, which is a bit of a pain. Seems like it should be a simple thing to add. It's also a bit expensive.

Alex from Turner Real Estate Group

September 2016

Really wonderful always upgrading system.

Pros

The software is user friendly, easily used, and even when they update the system, I do not feel lost. They don't reinvent the wheel, they make it easy to your job. Once a lead signs up, the system helps to alert you when the prospect is using the website. You can see everything a client is looking at, you can text them pre-done templates in text messages directly from your computer, and set up automatic emails, and so much more. You can have a client signed up for years before they are ready to buy, but once they start showing interest Boomtown notifies you.

Cons

I dont have anything negative. Every time I need help, they are diligent in working with me.

Gabriela from Premiere Property Group, LLC

AMAZING Tool for anyone wanting to keep track of clients!

I use BT for newly signed Buyers and Sellers to feed them information. I also use it to keep track of potential clients and closed clients. Very easy to use once you have set it up.

Pros

Cons

There is A LOTto learn to be able to utilize the system....it takes a good weekend of studying and setup and then refining it.

Jennifer from The Live Love Memphis Group

I've been a loyal BT user for over 6 years and have always been satisfied with their product!

Pros

I love how easy the system is to use. I especially like the text feature and the ability to automate so much in terms of follow up. Realtors typically hate follow up so the system makes this piece a breeze.

Cons

I do wish you could mass email/text and that there were text campaigns. So many prospects prefer texting and this would allow us to set simple texts regularly.

Daniel from Medway Realty

Ferrari of CRM's

We are very great full we stopped using the other CRMs out there as non of them compare to this one. Top Notch A++++++

Pros

The best CRM hands down we have ever used. Support is awesome and the ease of use on all platforms is top notch.

Cons

They are adding new things all of the time which will make the system glitch out but nothing that has cost on business, only frustration.

Suzie from Select Homes KC

I would never use another CRM. Ever!

Pros

Ease of use, mobile integration, thoroughness of data, ability to manage leads and lead flow are just a few.

Cons

Would prefer some different measurement tools for agents and some additional tracking for things like appointments set and held, etc...Really need deleted user data for text messages to remain in the notes. These and other items submitted to forum.

Boom town is a great service

Pros

Easy to get client information Calendar and reminders are very helpful. Easy to update client information all from one screen.

Cons

Nothing. The system does allow you to do anything that you need to do. Its user friendly. Team members can also access client information. I really can't say anything negative about Boom town.

Jon from The Premier Team at Re/Max Executive

Boomtown much more user friendly than other software we have used.

It has been a great experience, we have used Zurple and Kunversion. Boomtown is by far the easiest to use and train your agents to use. Their support staff is excellent, and easy to connect with.

Pros

It is exremely user friendly. Easy for agents to use, the mobile app is excellent.

Cons

I feel it is oversaturaed in our market. I wish the sites were more unique.

Brianna from Keller Williams

Great, reasonably priced CRM

BoomTown is competitively priced, so it makes it a great budget-friendly option while still offering excellent features.

Pros

- Attractive interface - Great Customer service and training - Excellent pre-made action plans - Easy to navigate

Cons

BoomTown does require a decent amount of manual work. It does have auto-drip plans, but there is a fair amount of work required from the agent or assistant. (Examples: manually removing a client from a campaign, manually creating home searches, etc.)

Carl from Unlimited Inside Sales

Expensive but worth it

It has been good, I am not where I thought I would be 6 months in as far as results, as in the leads aren't as hot as I expected, but overall it has been our best option.

Pros

The ability to know what a client wants by following their site history. Great feature.

Cons

The cost. Starting up in near impossible without having a large budget.

Jessica from Dawson Grey Real Estate

BoomTown CRM

Pros

This is a very advanced CRM and works well for the money. It is easy to use and set up automated drips for emails and texts. The best part about this was the tracking feature within the searches from your website. It told you when anyone came to your site or clicked through the emails sent.

Cons

The cost is pretty high for this product. I used this product when my broker supplied it but switched over when I had to pay for my own.

Daniel from RE/MAX Vision

Generally love it. Sometimes the app fights with me, bu tit could be operator bound.

Ease of use.

Pros

Quick notifications and easy way to keep track of clients. Great tech support. The team is coming to St. Louis RE/MAX Vision this Thursday and Friday to go over everything again. So many great options and I lose track of things I can do.

Cons

I can't cc the lender on emails sent from phone (1st world problem) which isn't a big deal, I just send it when I get to the computer. I'm sure most/any issue I have is operator error.

Jeffrey from Better Properties Kitsap

Boomtown Review

I'd say the biggest problem boomtown solves for me is keeping me on track everyday in regards to my real estate goals.

Pros

Function! Boomtown keeps my lead organization very clear in my two do's for daily activities.

Cons

Sometimes when I set up market alerts it will show an associate's picture as opposed to mine.

Jennifer from Mel Foster Co.

Boomtown is a wonderful CRM for all real estate professionals

I think it is a must have for all real estate teams, as it will generate a lot of business and the customer service is top notch.

Pros

It's high intuitive software allows you to correspond to clients asap and also the system sends automated emails that act as if it were you and the clients cannot detect that they are computer generated.