All Brand24 Reviews

Anna

The best tool to monitor your presence online

Pros

- with Brand24 you can be up to date with all mentions of your company (or any other word or phrase) on the web; - It is crucial to react as soon as possible to everything that is written about your company on the Internet. This allows you to quickly solve your customers' problems, calm down troublesome discussions, or even find great solutions for your business. All this is possible with Brand24; - apart from a great tool, Brand24 provides a lot of interesting use cases, which can be useful for developing your business; - UI and UX of their tool make using it pleasant and easy; - they often introduce updates, test various solutions to make the product as useful as possible for their users; - aside from that, they have a team of awesome people who are always at your service and are willing to support and help in any case.

Cons

Literally, I didn't find anything I couldn't like

August 2022

Brand24 is a Brilliant Tool

Brand24 is one of the best decisions we have made to help in our monitoring of the emotionally charged social media world. It has given us a leg up on providing the next leap in timely responsiveness and support for our customers while using less resources to accomplish it.

Pros

With Brand24 it's easy-peasy to pop onto the laptop and peruse through the social media activity for our company, and as well as for peeking in on our competitors. With this wonderful tool we were able to catch a branding concern and stop the improper use of our company name on a product we certainly do not make or endorse.

Cons

I think the algorithms that determine the type of social media entry (positive, negative, or neutral) needs to be reviewed to ensure a higher level of accuracy.

Response from Brand24

Thank you Michael for your feedback. That's a great use case!

Replied August 2022

Brand24 is the backbone of my online reputation business

Brand24 provides us with the mentions and reports we analyze for our online reputation clients

Pros

The customer support is very fast and highly trained an very proactive. They hand hold you to customize your monitoring campaigns and projects.

Cons

A lot of spam results or mentions that are completely irrelevant. Their filters must be fixed and once in a while there are bugs (ex: word cloud goes offline frequently). A bit expensive

Ksenia

Brand24 is the 1st Email I Look at daily

Many times I'm notified of a new link to our website before the writer who may have done a guest post on someone else's website. When I reach out to thank them, this not only starts a great conversation, but they're happy we notified them and they're more likely to mention Social Quant again in a future blog post.

Pros

Simply put, the Dashboard is good. It's ability to quickly provide a once-over look that provides a quick snapshot of everything that's going with the social media profiles I and my team are managing. Also, importantly is the competition tracking on social it also allows. This is very good!

Cons

There are a few things that can be made better. Insight generation and sentiment analysis can be much better. It would also be good for the team to consider providing support with developing negative incidence sentiment audit & analysis reports as well as social media strategic measurement & reporting framework for same client.

Firoz

June 2022

A Must Have Tool for All Social media Manager For Data analysis and Monitoring

I was constantly worried about my company's reputation when I started to consider the idea of creating an account on social media. The amount of information available on the internet is highly scattered makes it hard to find what is working and what is not working. Brand 24 is such a valuable tool - it has helped me analyze the posts from my competitors and their core vitals such as Like, Comments, No of shares, and many more.

Pros

Brand 24 is a tool that has helped me grow my social media presence and I would recommend it to anyone who has an interest in creating a better online presence for their company or brand. It's also great for understanding your competitors and what they're doing in the space

Cons

Although the Brand24 team is working very hard to make this tool more beneficial and keeps on updating the thing regularly. My only ask from them is to add more tutorials on youtube to make it more useful which helps the user to find its new uses.

Response from Brand24

Thank you, Firoz, for sharing your thoughts. It means a lot!

Replied July 2022

Sia

It is one of the easiest and most effective social media listening tools I have used.

Fast results that are easy to comprehend, and customised reports that anyone could easily understand.

Pros

Easy of use, clear sections and way of operation. I like the way the summary is outlined. Also, it collects data from the past - not so many/but compared to others tools, it does a great job.

Cons

Maybe the fact that not so many user get it from the first time how to add more keywords, after their launch a project. Also, sentiment analysis not so operating in greek language.

Umang

Best online monitoring and tracking tool

Before we used lot of tools but with brand24 we just have to use one tool ie brand24.

Pros

When online tracking and monitoring comes to role you need best of the best because you either don't or you use the best. This Brand24 is the best as it provide all features which a tracking and monitoring tool should have.

Cons

Only drawback is lack of tracking Devanagari script. Maybe soon they will consider to have this feature too.

Łukasz

Can't imagine better Client Customer Service

Pros

I have been working with Brand24 every single day for almost a year. My job is to promote the brand of accessories for mobile phones. I do PR and at the moment I can not imagine working without a social monitoring tool. Brand24 is the best tool of all I have tested so far. It's intuitive, delivers high quality results and I love it!

Cons

There is some work to do with mobile app. :) Surely the app could be a bit better, but as I know new features are coming.

bimal

Brand24 review

My experiences with brand24 are great because I can see what people are talking about my brand on all social media with one platform. Which saved me lots of money and time.

Pros

I like brabd24 very much because I can easily monitor my brand across the internet like on Facebook, Twitter, forms, podcast, website etc. I can see what my customers are saying to my brand on social media and if they are facing any kinds of problem I can solve it fast. As a result, I am getting good leads and sale.

Cons

I don't find any disadvantage in brand24.

Response from Brand24

Thanks, Bimal, for your feedback!

Replied July 2022

Dennis

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

August 2022

Great product to help track online conversation

Customer support is awesome, once we became familiar with the platform it was much easier to use than our prior system

Pros

Easy to use and setting up new campaigns is a breeze

Cons

nothing, we actually get more from it than we originally expected

Response from Brand24

Thank you for your feedback!

Replied August 2022

Kinga

Social monitoring & listening at its finest.

Pros

Brand24 not only can look into mentions of your brand and products but also can help you find new customers and business possibilities. Thanks to amazing customer service (really helpful support!) you can set up your own projects and monitor them in real-time. Notifications work perfect, e-mail alerts work great, reports in PDF are just so pretty that you want to send them further to your customers, without any corrections. Also, it provides with many interesting results you wouldn't find on your own.

Cons

It can be a bit complicated if you have never used it before - but onboarding process is great, customer support is really well-maintained and also there are many extra materials such as webinars and knowledge base to clarify some things for you.

Ivan

Industry: Warehousing

Fantastic, customer support is fast and reliable via chat, and it offers

Get informed of our brand awareness daily. Detecting most mentions via web and social media permits us to take action when needed.

Pros

Easy to use, catches most mentions via social media but also via web. Price is correct. But the best is the customer support: fast, professional and reliable. This software has a great value for money

Cons

Reports could be more detailed. Also would be great that LinkedIn mentions could be integrated as some companies have their goals on that platform.

Ramesh Babu

Out of almost a year usage, I found Brand24 very easy to get started and use. =

Data on social media popularity of certain persons in Malaysia was sourced through this service and it formed an important part of our overall project.

Pros

1. Can get started very fast 2. Easy to use 3. Easy to do changes 4. Extensive reports 5. UI and navigation were clear and easy to understand

Cons

1. Cannot create custom reports (by users) 2. Limited relevance on Malaysia specific data 3. No Malay language support 4. Drill down reports not available (& in general interactive reports)

We have had a great experience with Brand 24. They help our clients with brand awareness

Our clients gain satisfaction and are able to stay on top of their brand and respond directly to specific comments.

Pros

The reporting is clean and client facing friendly! The reporting is clean and client facing friendly!

Cons

There is no way to track or identify job posting sights. Maybe sometime in the future.