Browse Cloud Campaign Reviews

Anthony from Yeppy Marketing Inc

Social Made for Agencies... Actually

From the sales team to the guys behind the scenes, everyone has been friendly, helpful and takes suggestions well. The software itself does exactly what it's supposed to, which is all I ask as a business owner.

Pros

The ability to add clients, get them trained and deploy social calendars with minimal effort is awesome. Especially the unlimited social accounts feature, truly great selling point to not have "tiers" in our pricing.

Cons

Small hiccup with the RSS feed function, but the team was great at looking into it and handling the fix.

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

Price, unlimited accounts, easy onboarding, great support, friendly staff.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

The unlimited accounts and easier "Brand" management made it an easy switch and a no brainer.

Response from Cloud Campaign

Replied April 2021

Hi Anthony! Thank you so much for the review! We love that our software seems to provide the service(s) you're looking for. If there's ever anything we can help improve for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Katie from Fresh Digital Media

Easy To Use

Very positive and looking forward to continuing as our client base grows

Pros

The ability to handle multiple schedules and recycle content. You can also have unique caption for each social media platform and you can categorize the content so you an find items in the future. The analytics is also useful in understanding what's working and seeing any trends that may appear. The ability to rearrange the queues is also useful in arranging content. The recent update where you can post straight videos straight to Instagram was also useful

Cons

When we post a video to LinkedIn, it takes the user to another page, which means I then have to go back in and post the video natively. Also, with tagging, you can only tag on Instagram, it would be useful to be able to tag accounts on other platforms as well.

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

We found it the best and easiest to use. We were impressed with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the first Zoom call.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

Cloud Campaign seemed to have a lot of features that seemed attractive.

Deb York from Content Fresh

Great investment for my agency

It has been a Great Leap Forward for my agency.

Pros

This software has provided my small agency with the ability to manage a growing number of clients with the customer service WE need to provide. Love being able to send posts and communicate with my client in a no-hassle way.

Cons

The reporting does not help me communicate with my clients the way I need it to. There are too many things that I prefer not to discuss that I cannot take out of the report. I end up building a custom report and that is not a time saver.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

The ability to send approvals and communicate with clients.

Anita from Twirp Communications

Best feature set for my needs

I came to CC because I had a client with over 100 locations and I required the ability to set recurring content to groups of pages without clicking 68 accounts each time. This program is saving me tons of time in scheduling content.

Pros

I love the ability to have recycling content set to go to multiple accounts in perpetuity as some of my clients need to post the same things on a regular basis.

Cons

I don't find it intuitive to use. I've been using it for several months and I still have to dig around to find things. The reps had to work with me for quite a while in the beginning to figure out what was causing the issues I was having that they'd never seen before. The reporting feature doesn't work well for a large number of accounts. Getting the Instagram autoposting set up is a bit tricky, but it works once completed.

Alyssa from ChiroUp

LOVE Cloud Campaign

Cloud Campaign has made my life easier with doing my job! The staff is very responsive and are always there to answer my questions or jump on a call to walk me through things. I love the simplicity of it, along with the price! Highly recommend!

Pros

I love how easy it is to create and schedule content. It makes my life easier. I manage over 200 accounts for our clients and cloud campaign has simply made this possible to deliver the content to their feeds daily! I love how responsive their team is. They are always willing to jump on a call or consider any enhancements that would make my life easier. The price is so affordable compared to other products out there, especially with the number accounts I manage. Overall, I’ve had a great experience with Cloud Campaign! Highly recommend!

Cons

I feel like I have had to figure out a bunch of different work around so things run smoothly. So doing more work than what is required just so things do not mess up. Also merge fields would be nice, along with posting videos to Instagram. I thought this was a new feature but every time I try scheduling a IG video that is under a minute, it doesn’t post.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

Too expensive for the number of accounts we were managing.

Jenny from Southern Savers

Industry: Writing and Editing

Long Term User - It Saves Me Hours Every Week

I have tried numerous social media content managers. Many have tons of bells and whistles that I never needed or even knew how to use. Downside is that you pay for all those unused features. Cloud Campaign has focused on all the important features you want (and continues to add to the product) without making it too hard to figure out. They also did a great job of onboarding us and helped set up our queues and schedules. Anytime I've had a question they have been very responsive and quick to help.

Pros

I love that it allows me to map out our social content and let it flow almost effortlessly. We have our RSS feed hooked in and content set to flow to specific queues. We are able to alternate types of social media posts with the queues. Doing this manually would take us hours!

Cons

They have auto captioning that doesn't work quite right with our post types. We have turned off auto captions and just manually edit the captions right now. This would be a great feature for long form articles, but most of our content is too short for the system to accurately pull the right information.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

Cost, ease of use, and customer service are the top three reasons we switched.

Gregg from Vertical Vision

They are fantastic

They have been very helpful and willing to help in every way I have needed.

Pros

The software works great. I like how you can have multiple brands and every social profile for each brand grouped with that brand. It's easy to build one time and ever green posts. The support is incredible any question I have they answer quickly and are very helpful with anything that I have asked for help with.

Cons

I wish the social listening portion had better notifications.

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

Cloud campaign was by far the best of them all.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

Cloud campaign offered better functionality.

Ryan from Noticestry, LLC

THE solution, when it comes to scheudling on social media!

Cloud Campaign has allowed us to increase productivity while keeping our costs in check! If you are a growing agency they are worth it!

Pros

Cloud campaign is a great value, well put together application. The team does a great job at looking at the shortcomings of their competitors and taking one step up! Overall the customer support team is very responsive to questions and concerns and will even work to add a missing feature.

Cons

It's a newer piece of software so it had a couple of glitches in the beginning (to be expected) over all when there was an issue it was handled quickly and we were kept well informed.

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

Cost, Ease of Use, Customer Service, Reliability.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

Cost, Ease of Use, Customer Service, Reliability.

Great Social Tool for Marketing Agencies and small business!

It has been a pleasure working with Cloud Campaign and the entire crew. Always super helpful! The onboarding is very helpful and training they provide you really gets you to understand the platform and how it works. They explain the functions and tool set where anyone can understand.

Pros

These guys have thought about what it takes for a small business owner to produce content, schedule it and recycle it.

Cons

It is a tad slow getting some of the social networks synced with the system using workarounds due to API restrictions, but once connected. Works great!

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

Better toolset, more features, pricing, better support, awesome introduction and meeting and not as "clunky" as other solutions.

Rachel from Clever Tiger

Cloud Campaign is a game changer for an agency trying to scale

We've saved hours upon hours of planning, production, and reporting time. Cloud Campaign delivers a solution that we were using 3 different programs to create. It's been a game changer.

Pros

Flexibility and ease of setup - the team is so helpful too

Cons

There's a couple features in the works that would be great to have. Like more control over posting schedules.

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

Their team is top notch. The service is unlike any SAAS company I've worked with before. Truly exceptional people and product.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

We were using multiple programs and spending lots of time on each trying to accomplish what Cloud Campaign does in a single system.

Tyler from Design Kush

The perfect SMM tool for agencies!

Pros

This is an amazing product with a great customer success team behind it. I can create content super easily with the Canva integration, catalog and create captions for all of it, send out approvals to my clients, manually schedule posts or setup auto schedulers, and review analytics for all social channels - all in one dashboard. Not only that but their team is super helpful and proactively checks in with me to make sure there are no issues and that I am using the software to its potential.

Cons

There's a slight learning curve with the UI but it's not too bad.

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

CC had more features for a similar price point and caters to agencies with white labeling options.

IG and Canva integrations

Amanda from Kafen8

Essential marketing tool for social media

Also want to give a big shoutout to their customer service. Their online chat is fantastic - their support team is friendly, patient, and very responsive. Any time I've needed help with something, it's been a really pleasant interaction, which is not a common experience these days.

Pros

I love the features and ease of use. Some of the features I love - that you can build a graphic within Canva from within the program. Mind blowing. From an agency standpoint, I love the ease of use with clients - clients give feedback and approve content within the app, so it's all there - you're not digging through multiple emails and spreadsheets for revision notes or approvals.

Cons

The tagging features are buggy, especially with LinkedIn. Additionally, I wish they would update the multi-image photo function to work for Instagram, because right now, it doesn't. Also, using the queue scheduling functionality is harder than it needs to be. But these are pretty minor cons compared to so many major pros.

Mandi from Barker Social Marketing

The Best on the Market

With CloudCampaign my team and I have been able to create a sophisticated and streamlined workflow for content creation and management. This helps us deliver better, more strategic marketing to our clients. It also makes us more efficient which ultimately makes us more profitable.

Pros

I used lots of different social media and marketing automation tools before moving to Cloud Campaign a couple of years ago and it was the best decision I could have made. It's by far the most sophisticated system with smart systems for categorization and recycling of evergreen content. It's also got the best reporting I've seen anywhere. Best of all , their support team is super to work with.

Cons

There are a few things still under development but I know they're working on them. Just a few buggy kinks.

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

We looked at all sorts of options but nothing compared to what we were doing with MeetEdgar besides Cloud Campaign, which took the core principles to the next level.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

Had a lot of customer service issues with MeetEdgar and was really fed up with their LinkedIn API always breaking.

Brandon Scott from Law Office of Brett H. Pritchard

Industry: Law Practice

Great Product!

Pros

The software is very intuitive and easy to pick up.

Cons

I started using this software when it was still fairly new; however, that just means I've watched the software develop over time.

Jennifer from Impact Brands

Transformed our Social Management

Pros

As an agency managing multiple brands' social media, this platform has allowed us to significantly improve our client's experience, upped our reporting game, and streamlined tedious processes for our team and our clients. I'm unsure we would have been able to scale managing social media for our clients without it.

Cons

I love the interface so much, it makes us wish we could use for other client needs like reviewing and approving copy for email marketing, marketing planning, etc. Would love if they expanded beyond social / posting.

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Campaign

It was simple to sign up and get going. Made it an easy decision to try it out. Felt low risk.

Lindsy from Noticestry, LLC

Great social media scheduling software!

Compared to other social platforms, cloud campaign is by far the easiest and most functional. There are so many great features that help us increase our productivity and keep our clients happy. The great customer service is a huge bonus too!

Pros

Cloud Campaign is very easy to use and navigate. It helps us keep our clients multiple social platforms organized and overall easier for us as a team to keep track of the posts we have going up. Scheduling is simple and straightforward compared to other platforms. The team at Cloud Campaign is always very helpful and willing to get us the solutions we need.

Cons

There's a couple features that would be great to have, but they are in the works!

Rhian from Katbro consulting

Best social management tool

Love it

Pros

We’ve worked with a variety of management tools for clients and this provides the best client interface features. The analytics and reporting features give great insight that allow you to organically improve your reach.

Cons

Reels and stories would be useful to help e access to post on Instagram

Dean from Nicole Gerhardt Photography

Great platform, been looking for a while

Great product and great onboarding support available whenever I needed it. Overall, both the experience and product have both exceeded my expectations.

Pros

The user interface is clean and simple. It offers me a very robust publishing platform, with automated que publishing, calendar publishing, hashtag libraries and brand specific content libraries, and more of the must haves than any of the others I have tried. It is a great value for the money and it makes publishing and analyzing for our small agency easy. The white label solution is also very nice to have, and gives me a more professional image to present to my clients.

Cons

The software is still relatively new, and there are some features and platforms that are not yet supported. The good news is that the roadmap for the upcoming couple months ( it's November 2018 at the time of writing) and it was indicated that some of these platforms are coming very soon. It is also worth noting that every new feature they have added in the month since I first started has worked well and seems to be well tested before it was released.

Lance from Tamashiro Marketing LLC

Love this product!

Pros

I have used other competitors and Cloud Campaign has really put a lot of hard work into this product. They provide great training and are constantly updating the platform based on user feedback. This platform was built to manage multiple clients and it is amazing once you understand how it works. Their support is top notch and ultra responsive. They understand the business of their users and can help with problems and even make suggestions for using the platform differently. I can not recommend this platform enough.

Cons

There are a few little quirks that you need to get used to, but with the responsiveness of the support, I have never been held up for long.

Brandon from Hoku Marketing

Cloud Campaign Review

Managing multiple client social media postings is tricky and can be messy. The Cloud Campaign platform has really helped me grow quickly in this area.

Pros

The ability to get approvals on content from clients before posting and comments so changes can be made is critical for an agency like mine. Really helps with using outside contractors and keeping this in neat buckets.

Cons

Admin access needs to be controlled by each brand, not the whole account

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

Ease of use, design layout, ability to scale.

Macky from Lemon Seed Marketing

Cloud Campaign made life easier

Cloud Campaign has made marketing, creating posts, and monitoring them so much easier. It makes communication between all my coworkers simple.

Pros

I really love how cloud campaign is set up like a calendar and it is very easy to see if your client has approved or disapproved of the posts you created. It is very user friendly from both ends, from us as a marketing firm operating it, to the client logging in to approve and review posts. It is very convenient to communicate between co workers and clients at the same time.

Cons

whenever we get emails that a client commented on a post, it does not say what day the post is set, and if you click on it, it just takes you to a general place. I often find myself clicking on all of the posts trying to find the comment. Other than that I really don't have any issues, I love cloud campaign.

Oliver from Pure Storage

I use CC every day to automatically post content to my LinkedIn and Twitter.

Saved me a ton of time from having to post every day to my social media. Now I just create a Cue and voila I am good for a week/month/etc.

Pros

Ease of use and customer support . This program is fluid and just makes sense. I am in sales and have no engineering background - CC's UX is easy to manage and always works. Plus if there is ever an issue their customer support always get back to me ASAP.

Response from Cloud Campaign

Replied March 2018

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Oliver! It's been a pleasure working with you, and I look forward to what the future has in store. - Ryan Born

Kristi from The BuzzGal

Great Tool

My overall experience has been fantastic. The software is easy user friendly and effective. Also, their customer service is fantastic.

Pros

Very user friendly for new user yet comprehensive for veterans

Cons

It would be helpful when you are creating content if it would show EXACTLY how it would appear in the newsfeed of fb and insta

Cloud has more features

Amanda from Harmony Home Children's Advocacy Center

Cloud Campaign Review

Pros

I love that we can schedule on days and times that we are out of the office.

Cons

Posting videos is sometimes a challenge. Also, I don't like that it frequently disconnects our accounts.

Brittney from Creative Dynamics Virtual Services

Love this Product!

Pros

I can't say enough good things about this product! It's flexible and the customer services is outstanding!

Cons

There's a couple of features in the works that would be great to have. Such as adding comments when a post on Instagram gets pushed out, however, I would highly recommend switching over because they are always in the works of adding new features to make their customers happy.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Campaign

I needed a product that would grow with our company.

Savannah from Exponential Media

Cloud Campaign Review

Pros

Very easy to get content out and scheduled a week ahead of time

Cons

Viewing a video post for an approval sometimes doesn't play or show up at all. The emojis in Cloud Campaign should be updated.

Steven from 10:23 Digital Marketing LLC

Saves me so much time

Experience has been great. Easy set up. I have a customer service person who follows up with me regularly to let me know about new rollouts and helps with any questions I may have. A great team to work with.

Pros

Great affordable software that saves time. I have only used for a short period of time however, has been great. The customer support and follow up are fantastic.

Cons

I have no cons on this product. Great customer support.