Cloud Campaign Software Reviews

Cloud Campaign Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"I really love how cloud campaign is set up like a calendar and it is very easy to see if your client has approved or disapproved of the posts you created."
  • icon"The analytics and reporting features give great insight that allow you to organically improve your reach."
  • icon"I love the features and ease of use. Some of the features I love - that you can build a graphic within Canva from within the program."
  • icon"If you accidentally schedule a post at the wrong time, you can't edit the time. You have to duplicate the post and then delete the one with the incorrect time."
  • icon"Frequents failures to post to Twitter, inability to export content library, and lack of 2-way alerts to clients re: post approval comments can be frustrating."
  • icon"Posting videos is sometimes a challenge. Also, I don't like that it frequently disconnects our accounts."

All Cloud Campaign Reviews

Ryan

THE solution, when it comes to scheudling on social media!

Cloud Campaign has allowed us to increase productivity while keeping our costs in check! If you are a growing agency they are worth it!

Pros

Cloud campaign is a great value, well put together application. The team does a great job at looking at the shortcomings of their competitors and taking one step up! Overall the customer support team is very responsive to questions and concerns and will even work to add a missing feature.

Cons

It's a newer piece of software so it had a couple of glitches in the beginning (to be expected) over all when there was an issue it was handled quickly and we were kept well informed.

Reasons for choosing Cloud Campaign

Cost, Ease of Use, Customer Service, Reliability.

Reasons for switching to Cloud Campaign

Cost, Ease of Use, Customer Service, Reliability.

Eszter S

March 2022

Love My New SMM Toy!

I like Cloud Campaign, I am glad that I switched from another platform.

Pros

This software is very easy to setup and use. Like and very much prefer the video demonstrations on the setup as opposed to reading a lengthily step-by-step description, as i do not have much patience when it comes to setting up things. Love that I can pre-schedule the posts for at least a month in advance for images, videos and links/blogs to mix it up a little for variety. Also, if there's any issue, I can always count on support to help with my madness pretty quickly, which is priceless when you're all tangled up... LOL.

Cons

I don't think that I am missing anything at this time. So far, all the features are working perfectly for me.

Reasons for switching to Cloud Campaign

They did not have two of the features I needed and the price was too high for me, since i am just starting out.

Amanda

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Cloud Campaign is an excellent tool for a small marketing team

Despite a couple of issues, Cloud Campaign has been an amazing addition to my team's overall workflow. I love it as a tool for post scheduling and analytics. I have used Hootsuite in the past, and I would say Cloud Campaign far surpasses it on functionality and is also a better value. The customer service at Cloud Campaign is excellent; I believe they're always working on improving the platform and I feel confident I will always receive the personalized support I need.

Pros

I love being able to schedule my posts and get customized analytics reports for my content. It streamlines my workload to be able to load up content ahead of time, and I actively use the analytics to decide what types of content to create moving forward.

Cons

My only real problems with the software revolve around certain things I can't post to Instagram; for example, I'm not able to post multiple photos to Instagram in one post, I'm not able to tag people or brands in photos, and recently, I have also not been able to even tag users in the captions for Instagram, which I used to be able to do. I understand that some of these problems are caused by Instagram itself, however, the tagging system within the captions could be improved.

Reasons for choosing Cloud Campaign

The functionality and price.

Reasons for switching to Cloud Campaign

We made the switch for financial reasons, but were thrilled to find an overall great product.

Caitlin

October 2022

Cloud Campaign is a great solution for my company

So far I've loved Cloud Campaign. The customer support is great and I love having an account manager that checks in on us.

Pros

Having the ability to post to multiple platforms, schedule content, get easy approvals / feedback from clients + analytics & dashboards are just a few reasons why I love Cloud Campaign

Cons

Sometimes there are publishing errors, the interface could be a bit modernized.

Price

Reasons for switching to Cloud Campaign

Needed a more robust analytics reports + liked the client feedback better.

Addi

October 2022

Overall its been a good experience.

Pros

It is very user-friendly and not super hard to figure out.

Cons

It can have glitches and give me hick ups every once and a while.

Sara

June 2022

Thank You!!

The customer service team is AMAZING and very quick to help. I appreciate this so much!

Pros

After using several scheduling platforms for the last four years, this is the first one I've actually loved. I love the ease of posting and especially love the reporting function. It's easy to schedule, and it's easy to create content pillars for auto publishing.

Cons

I wish I could schedule to different platforms at different times at the same time. Example, post the same post to IG + FB but on IG at 8pm and FB at 8am. The function isn't there and it's cumbersome to schedule multiple times.

Reasons for choosing Cloud Campaign

The others are too expensive.

Reasons for switching to Cloud Campaign

Others are too expensive for the lack of features they have.

Khloé

August 2022

I found the perfect content management system for me and my clients!

Overall, I would say that my experience with Cloud Campaign has been great. I look forward to seeing what this platform can do as it grows and adapts to the current trends in social media.

Pros

The things that I liked about the Cloud Campaign software are the following: 1. It's user interface. I love how it's designed, it can also be customized according to your company's branding and style. 2. It's user-friendliness. User experience has been very good so far, it is easy to navigate and customize to your liking. It's something that I think anyone, even those who aren't so tech-savvy, can learn instantly. 3. Its features. I've personally tried a lot of scheduling or content management software, but nothing is as complete as Cloud Campaign, IMO. It has everything I need in one dashboard.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I don't like or like least about this software because it's literally the perfect software for the needs of my team and me. We've eliminated a bunch of subscriptions because Cloud Campaign is sort of an all-in-one software for us.

Reasons for choosing Cloud Campaign

I can't really say because I wasn't involved in the purchasing decision, so I'm not sure what our director's thought process was.

Reasons for switching to Cloud Campaign

None of these platforms performed the way that Sprout Social did. Some lacked essential features that we needed and Cloud Campaign checked most of our boxes, so we went with it.

Response from Cloud Campaign

Thanks for this amazing feedback!

Replied September 2022

Kloey

August 2022

Cloud Campaign is the perfect tool for social media content creation!

Overall, this tool helps me to stay organized and efficient in my job. With everything in one place and new features being added, I can spend the time I need to on content creation rather than getting caught up in the details of posting and managing content and accounts.

Pros

Once you start using this software, it's very easy to learn and implement into social media content creation and management. It is super easy to store all of your content, manage multiple accounts and brands, and much more. I love that I am able to do so many things from this one program instead of having to use multiple. It's organized, easy, and such an important tool for my job.

Cons

There are two things I would like to see. First, I wish that when writing captions it would only show caption boxes for the platforms you have connected/selected for that brand instead of all platform options. I would also like to have more in depth explanations for when a scheduled post fails to post. Sometimes the error message is very short and I can't figure out why a post has failed.

Amanda

April 2022

Great For Nonprofits

Our social media manager has been super please with being able to push multiple posts at once on demand as well as using the scheduling feature. We love Cloud Campaign!

Pros

Adding and removing team members is super simple. We have a large volunteer base that helps with social media management and sometimes we have some turnover so we need to be able to add and remove team members quickly. The scheduling calendar is AMAZING! Our Marketing Director schedules the month out in the prior month. Then we still have the ability to add one off posts as needed.

Cons

I'm not sure that it's entirely intuitive. We had to go searching for some features or ask for help. If you accidentally schedule a post at the wrong time, you can't edit the time. You have to duplicate the post and then delete the one with the incorrect time.

Reasons for choosing Cloud Campaign

It came with our package from a local marketing company.

Alyssa

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

LOVE Cloud Campaign

Cloud Campaign has made my life easier with doing my job! The staff is very responsive and are always there to answer my questions or jump on a call to walk me through things. I love the simplicity of it, along with the price! Highly recommend!

Pros

I love how easy it is to create and schedule content. It makes my life easier. I manage over 200 accounts for our clients and cloud campaign has simply made this possible to deliver the content to their feeds daily! I love how responsive their team is. They are always willing to jump on a call or consider any enhancements that would make my life easier. The price is so affordable compared to other products out there, especially with the number accounts I manage. Overall, I’ve had a great experience with Cloud Campaign! Highly recommend!

Cons

I feel like I have had to figure out a bunch of different work around so things run smoothly. So doing more work than what is required just so things do not mess up. Also merge fields would be nice, along with posting videos to Instagram. I thought this was a new feature but every time I try scheduling a IG video that is under a minute, it doesn’t post.

Reasons for switching to Cloud Campaign

Too expensive for the number of accounts we were managing.

Janel

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

July 2022

I love this tool

highly recommended

Pros

All i can say this is one of the best social media scheduler , every must have this software great tool it helps me so much.

Cons

Nothing i can say bad to this software so far.

Courtney

April 2022

love Cloud Campaign!

I love cloud campaign and it has been a wonderful experience to use so far! and I cant wait to see where you guys are in 5 years.

Pros

Its smooth. easy to use and collab/team ability is a must for my team and it's great!

Cons

It took me and my team a while to understand the loose strings. When a post is not approved by posting time it goes away from the calendar I don't like that. our logo won't come through the platform. no photo size editor, would love to see small photo editor for color, sizes etc within uploading

Reasons for switching to Cloud Campaign

video publishing was not on other ones yet

Stephanie

March 2022

Cloud Campaign is the way to go!

Love it. It's changed how our agency has run social media for our clients. The analytic reports are what sold our agency. You get your bang for your buck with cloud campaign

Pros

Since the agency I work for has started using Cloud Campaign we've really been able to up our game on what we can offer our clients!

Cons

The onboarding process can be a little tricky if you don't do it often. Support always helps me thru issues though!

Reasons for choosing Cloud Campaign

Being able to offer analytics reports to our customers at reasonable pricing.

Reasons for switching to Cloud Campaign

We couldn't post carousels to Instagram, they had no analytics tracking, and the software was glitchy at times.

February 2022

Cloud Campaign is my new favorite tool!

My overall experience with Cloud Campaign has been great! I plan on sticking around and will likely be adding more clients in the future.

Pros

There's so much I like about Cloud Campaign! What I currently like most about the software is that it continues to learn and adapt based on my posting routine. I also really like the Canva integration, which I use daily! It has eliminated the step of my having to download content and then upload it into the program. I also really enjoy the ease of reporting and then sharing those reports with my clients.

Cons

I haven't quite figured out how to create schedules that work for me. I schedule unique and specific content on different channels, very rarely do I use the same copy or piece of content in the same month.

Reasons for choosing Cloud Campaign

HeyOrca just didn't seem as user-friendly as Cloud Campaign, and I didn't like the price. HoneyBook didn't meet my needs for client management.

Reasons for switching to Cloud Campaign

These platforms were out of my budget and continued to limit capabilities, forcing you to buy in further.

Anthony

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Social Made for Agencies... Actually

From the sales team to the guys behind the scenes, everyone has been friendly, helpful and takes suggestions well. The software itself does exactly what it's supposed to, which is all I ask as a business owner.

Pros

The ability to add clients, get them trained and deploy social calendars with minimal effort is awesome. Especially the unlimited social accounts feature, truly great selling point to not have "tiers" in our pricing.

Cons

Small hiccup with the RSS feed function, but the team was great at looking into it and handling the fix.

Reasons for choosing Cloud Campaign

Price, unlimited accounts, easy onboarding, great support, friendly staff.

Reasons for switching to Cloud Campaign

The unlimited accounts and easier "Brand" management made it an easy switch and a no brainer.

Response from Cloud Campaign

Hi Anthony! Thank you so much for the review! We love that our software seems to provide the service(s) you're looking for. If there's ever anything we can help improve for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Replied April 2021