eClincher Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"What I really love of eClincher is that integrates many social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, even so is easy to use and offers great support."
  • icon"Tagging my top three reasons why I think ec is different than the noise. The value I received in the amount of features that are offered for the price I paid."
  • icon"I think eclincher is best for companies with multiple brands, franchises, agencies, etc."
  • icon"The interface is intimidating with all of its bells and whistles."
  • icon"This tool was very difficult for me to use and every time I tried I became upset and aggitated because it shouldn't be THAT complicated."
  • icon"Renewing tokens can be confusing and difficult."

Have you used eClincher and would like to share your experience with others?

All eClincher Reviews

Dan

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Time used: Free Trial

Outlier But Still Comprible

Manuel Alberto

Amazing app

eClincher helps me automate all of my social media, content discovery, and influencer search, all of that I do within eClincher.

Pros

I love how it makes it easy for me to engage with my audience thanks to the inbox feature. Its simplicity is something I really like, the interface is simple but very easy to use. It has everything you need in just one place.

Cons

I would love to see it implemented in other social media platforms. Can't wait to use with Snapchat! Besides that, there's nothing to dislike about it.

Aly

Great timesaver so far

It saves a lot of time once you get the hang of it. I think it will prove helpful analytically too and when others are hired to help manage the accounts (with the reviewing/approval process).

Pros

No logging in and out of accounts or different managers as well as can post and schedule to all the social channels needed. Pretty intuitive and user-friendly. Monitoring accounts and interacting is also easier. Robust features I really like, for example ideal posting times. Integration was pretty darn simple.

Cons

Every now and then when selecting text to copy/paste or something, the message box freezes up and I have to remove that social account from the post and then just proceed with the others and do that one separately when done. And I wish you could see ideal posting times more easily.

Reasons for choosing eClincher

It was viewed positively via word of mouth and when I did a little research it stood out.

Reasons for switching to eClincher

We also switched from Later as well as Facebook Creator Studio, Business Manager and Business Suite – those are all quite confusing.

Response from eclincher

Hi there Aly, Thank you so much for taking time to review your experience with eclincher. We appreciate your feedback and will continue striving for perfection! We want to communicate that we are developing an upgrade to the "best time to post" to make posting times easier for our #eclincherfam. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Replied December 2020

Industry: Law Practice

Not aesthetically pleasing, but very powerful, fantastic platform

Pros

It takes all of the important features of the 3x in price competitors and combines then all into one platform. It even expands on them with their queues feature - which is incredible. It makes managing an online social and GMB reputation much easier.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to even understand the capabilities of the functionality and then to learn how to use them, however, their chat support team is a great facilitator in this area.

Reasons for choosing eClincher

Queues feature + bang for buck

Response from eClincher

Thank you for the awesome review, David. Hope you will like our new UI (scheduled for first half of September :) Best, The eClincher Team.

Replied September 2019

Luis Daniel

I like this app!

Now I spend less time on social media and can focus on other important areas of the business.

Pros

I have been using other apps like Buffer and Hootsuite, but it just wasn't enoug. With eClincher I have everything I need in one place. easy to use , easy to post ,use buffer in past, which is easy posting, but eclincher give most and best for posting.

Cons

I think, this app Doesn't have cons. Regarding functionality, there's nothing bad I can say about the app. I can't say I love the interface, it's really easy to use but I think it can be more attractive. Other than that, this app is really is the best so far.

Stephany

I used to spend hours every week scheduling content on all of my different networks - facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn. It was a lot. I was so relieved when I found eClincher, it truly does everything for me.

Pros

I'm saving a ton of time that's better spent on customer service and product development. it's a great tool to schedule content and have everything run by itself, without me having to spend hours on it every week

Nathaly

It´s awesome

Nothing worth mentioning So far everything has worked quite well. It is intituiva, it makes the work much faster. Organize publications efficiently and control them.

Pros

It's so easy to use, with just a few clicks I'm done with my posting of the week. It's also very useful when working with teams. I like that I can manage several platforms in the same place and it's a great price for the value.

Mariu

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

It is an excellent application

Pros

With eClincher I have everything in one place. It's truly worth it. My job is easier now, I can engage with my audience easily thanks to the inbox feature. Super easy and simple to use. It has everything you need in just one place.

Cons

Overall the app is very easy and simple to use, the only thing that can use some work is the interface, it could be more attractive. Other than that, nothing bad to say about it.

Alessandra

Amazing software for social media management

In the past I used to use Hootsuite to manage my social media networks, but I changed eClincher since it meets all my needs. It not only makes my job simpler, it also makes me save time. A huge advantage.

Pros

What I really love of eClincher is the many integrations it has, my favorite one is Canva which allows me to create custom images to add to my posts.

Cons

I must say that although the interface is really easy to use, I believe it can be more attractive. I would recommend giving it more design to improve the user experience.

Christmas

An amazing social media manager with quality support

As a social media manager, Eclincher's ease of use across multiple social media networks has exponentially expanded my company's social media presence. It's extremely user-friendly for the novice and timid. Learning tools provided was a breeze to get through, especially the training videos. The Software provided completely compliments its app version to be mobile via multiple devices. So, when I need to be on the road jumping on my iPhone or iPad is easy to stay engaged as well as DM, block, follow, unfollow, etc. When I'm out in the field I can easily post or schedule content in seconds. A major brownie point for my team is the quality support received. It's easy to contact via online chat, email, phone, skype you name it. They have consistently been available to help with your every question and suggestion. They continue to improve this already amazing product. The price for service and support is invaluable.

Pros

At the moment of inspiration I can easily schedule a post without having to run to the office or grab my laptop. I can do everything via mobile device.

Cons

I can't seem to automate messages when my social media audience has a new follower or makes a comment etc.

Response from eClincher

Hi Chrismas, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

Robert

Industry: Online Media

December 2021

Solid Social Media Manager with Improving UI

This is a solid social media manager product that used to suffer from an outdated and confusing user interface but this has improved recently. Sadly, I cannot recommend the product due to the issues we faced with the lifetime plan for the product.

Pros

The reporting side of the product is good and although we did not utilise the product as our main social media manager due to the confusing user interface in place at the time we have still used its reporting capabilities from time to time.

Cons

We invested in a lifetime license for the product a few years ago which unfortunately eclincher have reneged on, stating that the plan we use will close at the end of 2021. We now need to pay a monthly fee in order to continue using the product. It should go without saying that, if you sell a lifetime plan for a product you should support it for the lifetime of the product. I am thankful that I decided not to use this product as our main social media tool otherwise we would have been placed in a very difficult position.

Gabriel

EClincher has helped me take my marketing and my business to the next level

It's fast, it's easy, and it has incredible tools

Pros

This soft ware has many incredible features. The whole system is easy to learn and easy to use. Being able to get anymore results for each social network and website is a great benefit. Having access to a library of content for social media posts has made my job easier. I have been operating a marketing company and eclincher has been along for the ride since 2013. I use this system daily and I wouldn't change any time soon.

Cons

The software has developed really well over the years and if i had a complaint, it would be the app. The app could use some updating and functionality redesign.

Karen

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Amazing time saver if you handle a lot of social media

I'm really enjoying the team member feature, I added my coworkers and now we are working all together and very efficiently. Also its really helped how it does all my publishing automatically, and it helps me boost engagement considerably with the social inbox feature

Pros

Bulk uploading and i am able to automatically recycle posts and reuse them forever, and the best part is that they don't limit the amount of posts that I can publish. Its truly been a huge time saver for us, I got my entire company to switch to eclincher because they are simply the best.

Cons

any time I needed a new feature eclincher made it happen, anything missing has now been added with their latest features, so happily I have nothing to put here.

Valentina

Industry: Mental Health Care

I can relax with Eclincher

In my work flow as Career Coach I enjoy to forget marketing and social media because it is not my primary job. I love to know that Eclincher is there doing the work I would spend a lot time on to do. Loads of hours and nerves are just spared. I am grateful to have discovered it. Thank you for the work you are doing!

Pros

It reliable, there is the autopost I can fill in, I can erase the links and the content stays, the regular updates which inform me if some new feature is there

Cons

Sometimes eclincher doesn't connect with my LinkedIn account any more, so there are no post. I have to reconnect manually. I don't understand why. This annoys a little.

Response from eClincher

Valentina, thank you for the great review. The eClincher Team.

Replied January 2017

eClincher is off the hook crazy good!

Totally love eClincher. It makes social media management easy and it feels like I have a secret superpower. Love their support and openness to new ideas even though they have plenty to offer all the time.

Pros

Constantly pushing the boundaries of being a great product. Just when you get a handle on the next great feature integration they add or tweak something else. It's software and that it has a consistent upgrade cycle is awesome.

Cons

Keeping up with all the awesomeness it offers. Just when you think you've nailed it with the features sets - they go and add more cool stuff. Not exactly a Con, but I have nothing bad to say about them.

Response from eClincher

Thank you so much Daniel! Have a great day, Tal.

Replied November 2016

Ferg

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

EClincher Great Platform for Coordinating Your Social Networks

I've tried a few platforms for organizing social networks. I have a few networks of my own, as well as some other projects that I am coordinating. I find EClincher is user friendly, intuitive to use and easy to adapt to. Sharing photos, sourcing "free photos", linking, connecting to Canva for special post designs and a top line analytic suite. This platform is truly awesome for the "non techies" like me.

Pros

easy to use, great tools within the platform

Cons

sometimes pulls extra text in with a web link - you just need to cut it out

Response from eClincher

Hi Ferg, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

Jamie