• Pros

• "The functionality is great, they're always improving, and customer service is fantastic."

• "I like the integrations with feedly. I also liked that it has an RSS feed feature. I like the queues. I love it."

• "I really love this app, it is indeed a very helpful tool! The feature that I love the most of eClincher is the social inbox which allows me to interact directly with my audience in just one place. "

• Cons

• "The software has developed really well over the years and if i had a complaint, it would be the app. The app could use some updating and functionality redesign. "

• "Overall the app is very easy and simple to use, the only thing that can use some work is the interface, it could be more attractive. Other than that, nothing bad to say about it."

• "it's a little bit hard to learn at first, but if you are patient, check out the tutorial videos, and ask the team questions then it's incredible what it does to your business. "

Browse eClincher Reviews

Ifeoma from Softchoice

All our social media needs are covered.

Pros

I love the interactive approach which the product team at eClincher have embraced. The team is always open to feedback from users like myself and I will assume every other administrator in each organization or team using eClincher. In time past , we leveraged on multiple applications to assist us manage our social media presence , however eclincher provides us with most of these functions brought together into a single workflow. The marketing team spends less time managing our social media accounts ,as most of our activity on social media is automated ,including content scheduling and engagement.

Cons

Takes time to get acquainted with eclincher due to its interface and navigation not being intuitive enough. Although I expect every tool to have their own drawback and this is the only drawback I can lay my finger on since administering eClincher.

Colin from Trade IT

eClincher - Easy to use tool for all your Social Media Management accounts

We are a technology company and we do our homework when selecting the products we use. eClincher is currently our Social Media management tool of choice because it offers the best features/value in its class. eClincher works well for SMEs managing their own social media accounts in-house or for agencies managing multiple accounts. Social media can be valuable marketing channels for many businesses, but it can also be a real time suck and it can be difficult to measure ROI. Tools like eClincher make it viable for businesses to take advantage of social media channels for marketing without stealing too much time from other sales and marketing activity. Overall a useful productivity tool for social media marketing that offers real value for money.

Pros

eClincher is one of several tools you can use to manage posts and interactions on various social media accounts. This is currently our tool of choice due to a combination of ease of use, features and value. Setup is pretty straightforward and eClincher supports all the major social media profiles - LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, G+, Pinterest, YouTube etc. If you are an agency managing many social media accounts for clients, you can upgrade and add on additional account bundles, but for single business use, the standard account supports 15 accounts which will be plenty for most businesses managing their social media in-house. The main reason for using a tool like eClincher will be to save time scheduling posts to your social media accounts and eClincher does this pretty well. Just pick the accounts you want to post to and enter your post and link. You can post immediately or schedule for a later time with options to repeat a number of times over the interval that you select. eClincher can automatically schedule post times within a window over a given timeframe which means you won't be posting repeat content at the same time (unless you want to). One of the best features of eClincher is the chrome extension which lets to quickly post relevant content from web pages that you come across. Just click the eClincher button on the browser bar when on the content you want to post and the eClincher posting options popup. While not unique, this feature is a great timesaver.

Cons

While easy enough to use, eClincher probably wouldn't win many design awards for the UI. Some of the more advanced features - like post approvals - are only available in Premium and Agency versions, but that's what you would expect from tools like this. There have been occasional issues with posting to some social media sites, but we've experienced that with other tools as well. Of course, you will have to periodically renew credentials with your social media accounts, but that is the case with all social media scheduling tools.

Jamie from HiSpire

Industry: Writing and Editing

Affordable, great customer service, lots of potential

I was very happy to find e-Clincher because it is reasonably priced but find that it lacks some features and wish it was a bit more intuitive for the user. For example, I find the Auto Post feature a bit complicated and took a while to figure out how to actually create a queue. BUT, every time I have been confused or frustrated, customer service has been excellent. Quick and friendly responses. Would love to see a feature where we can give clients access to review scheduled posts for their specific account(s) prior to publication. Looking forward to new developments and advances!

Pros

Affordable, great customer service.

Cons

Not very intuitive for user. Auto post is confusing and the 'Add and manage accounts' pop up looks messy/is confusing. App doesn't keep me logged in. Customer service tried to help me with this and said it was an issue with the browser. I used to use Sprout Social and loved that I was always logged in, their interface is gorgeous and they have tons of features (but are very expensive). When I schedule a post for LinkedIn it shows up as a thumbnail and takes a chunk of text from the About section of our website, resulting in a very sloppy-looking post which has forced me to publish manually to LinkedIn instead of using eClincher.

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Thanks Jamie, we appreciate your feedback and will continue to simplify the auto post functionality.

Brian from BAC Group

Good value for integrated social media management.

The UI takes a bit of getting used to but once your comfortable with it, it's pretty easy to manage multiple accounts. Support is very responsive and is keen to listen to suggestions for improvement in the program.

Pros

Ability to schedule and recycle existing content is great. Consolidated inbox makes it easy to respond in one place regardless of social platform source. You can monitor hashtag feeds, add your own and get suggested content. All in all, a solid option for SMM and expect it to only get better.

Cons

Inability to drag/drop scheduled events on the publishing calendar. Rescheduling an already scheduled post requires manually deleting each scheduled date. Support says upgrades to address both of these are in development.

Response from e-clincher

Replied February 2020

Hi Brian, thanks for the great review. I do want to point your attention that our visual calendar was updated recently and you can drag and drop posts, create multi or single posts, see real time recommended best time to post within the calendar (per social channel). We also added a live feed from various media libraries where you can start a post by selecting an image. Post editor and all other functions are integrated in the calendar where you can basically manage all scheduling and publishing just like in the past. Please do check it out, and let us know what you think, appreciate your feedback. Sincerely. Oded and the e-clincher team.

Juan G from Valatam

The best tool I have found, you have increased my efficiency by 100%

Since I started using eClincher my engagement went through the roof. With the inbox feature I can respond to every Twitter, comment, post, tag, and message in just one place. I couldn't be happier about it.

Jackie from Diligent Assistant

Best Social Media Publishing Platform for Agencies

Huge time-saving benefits for publishing content to multiple social media profiles, the ability to schedule evergreen content separately to other content is a godsend!

Pros

Evergreen Queues, Auto Posting, Multiple Queues, bigger allowance of social media profiles, team collaboration, client collaboration, Analytics. After a ton of research into the best social media publishing platform for my own and my client's social media scheduling, this is by far the best toolbox I have found. It takes a bit of time to set up all the queues you might need but after that publishing is a breeze!

Cons

You have to bump up to the premier level to get the majority of the features that are important to a Social Media Agency (Client Collaboration, unlimited queues)

David from Underberg & Kessler LLP

Industry: Law Practice

Not aesthetically pleasing, but very powerful, fantastic platform

Pros

It takes all of the important features of the 3x in price competitors and combines then all into one platform. It even expands on them with their queues feature - which is incredible. It makes managing an online social and GMB reputation much easier.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to even understand the capabilities of the functionality and then to learn how to use them, however, their chat support team is a great facilitator in this area.

Reasons for Choosing eClincher

Queues feature + bang for buck

Response from eClincher

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the awesome review, David. Hope you will like our new UI (scheduled for first half of September :) Best, The eClincher Team.

Melissa from Scottsbluff Public Schools

Good all around social media management tool

All in all eclincher is an affordable solution for small teams and individuals to manage multiple social accounts.

Pros

After demoing several different systems I have landed with e-clincher as it seems to provide the most value and features for the cost. The built in analytics reports are convenient as well as the automatic publishing queues for recyclable content and campaigns.

Cons

You have to set up separate queues for each platform, I wish you could just set one cross platform queue.

Response from e-clincher

Replied February 2020

Dear Melissa, thank you very much for this great review and your time investing in this. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to contact me or let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Oded

Megan from Revenue Spark Digital Marketing

The best social media management tool, hands down

It's been wonderful overall. I have no interest in shopping around anymore.

Pros

eClincher is a one-stop-shop for all of your social media management needs. It seriously does everything, and even integrates with Canva, Google Analytics, and a couple of public domain photo sites. The queue makes it crazy easy to repost old content, and you can publish in groups, too. Plus, you can't beat the price. Also, the customer service is amazing. There's ALWAYS someone there to help.

Cons

I have no complaints. Once I tried this, other tools just didn't come even close.

Response from eClincher

Replied August 2019

Thank you, Megan.

Dan from Suburban Collection

Outlier But Still Comprible

Good.

Pros

Overall, eClincher is a solid tool. It offers Listening, Engagement, Scheduling in an easy-to-use platform. It's basic but reliable.

Cons

It's hard to explain but the ability to engage with users in various social platforms was more difficult to do in eClincher.

Response from e-clincher

Replied February 2020

Dear Dan, thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it. Sincerely, Oded

Christmas from Infinite Lineage Realty, LLC

An amazing social media manager with quality support

As a social media manager, Eclincher's ease of use across multiple social media networks has exponentially expanded my company's social media presence. It's extremely user-friendly for the novice and timid. Learning tools provided was a breeze to get through, especially the training videos. The Software provided completely compliments its app version to be mobile via multiple devices. So, when I need to be on the road jumping on my iPhone or iPad is easy to stay engaged as well as DM, block, follow, unfollow, etc. When I'm out in the field I can easily post or schedule content in seconds. A major brownie point for my team is the quality support received. It's easy to contact via online chat, email, phone, skype you name it. They have consistently been available to help with your every question and suggestion. They continue to improve this already amazing product. The price for service and support is invaluable.

Pros

At the moment of inspiration I can easily schedule a post without having to run to the office or grab my laptop. I can do everything via mobile device.

Cons

I can't seem to automate messages when my social media audience has a new follower or makes a comment etc.

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Hi Chrismas, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

Ryan from Tall Poppy Leaders

An excellent all-in-one Social Media management tool - worth the money

I have been using the tool for over a year. I sought an all-in-one, and am on a budget. I have not been disappointed. That said, the competition evolves all the time and eClincher has to stay ahead of the game. The Support team have always been superb. Responsive, knowledgeable and always helpful. Thanks for looking after your loyal fans as we spread the word to help grow the family. I've recommended the tool to several people this year already.

Pros

Basic plan offers a serious powerhouse of tools with great number of social platform integrations. The Canva and Pocket integrations are awesome. I do love the Unified Inbox feature.

Cons

Dearly want to be able to add 1 team member in the basic plan - it's not worth paying double for that feature. Would also like Edgar or Smarterqueue category feature to make content library management and scheduling easier. The UI is functional but not pretty and font sizes are challenging to read. As a time-poor person who looks after social media for a couple of businesses, I need intuitive tools with a slick, user-centric interface.

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Thank you for the detail feedback. We really appreciate your time & thoughts! Please note that we plan a major UI facelift (mostly in analytics&reporting) in the coming 1-2 weeks. We also plan to release Chrome/Firefox browser extension :-) Can you please reach out to our support team regarding additional team member? We will sort it out for you. Have a great weekend! Tal.

Don from University at Albany Weekend MBA Program

A Review of eClincher

I've been using eClincher for several months now. Although I have used Hootsuite to manage my social media platforms for several years and have been, for the most part, happy with it, I always enjoy reading about and, where possible, trying different software to see how it meets my needs. And I must say that eClincher does an admirable job, so much so that I am now using it in conjunction with Hootsuite. The dashboard is easy to navigate and facilitates posting on all of your social media platforms as well as keeping track of new followers, mentions, and other notifications in your inbox. Customer service has been stellar and I've even had the opportunity to exchange messages with the company's CEO regarding issues/wish list, which isn't possible at many organizations. The one thing missing that I use all the time in Hootsuite is the AutoSchedule feature, which the CEO tells me is under development. it is worth it.

Pros

In addition to what I wrote on the previous page, I like that Canva enables you to visually enhance your communication and that it is easy to curate content through the available Pocket and Feedly platforms.

Cons

I miss the AutoSchedule feature, which I use in Hootsuite all the time. The CEO tells me that it is under development. I'm also not quite sure what the queus are about or how to most effectively use them.

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Hi Don, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

Dave from Get Results Club

Industry: Think Tanks

I bought, I left, I came back!

I purchased the services of eClincher because they were less expensive than their main competitor. At the time they were growing and adding features. Despite their early growing pains, they treated me like a part of their dev team -- the service was amazing! When I had an issue, they solved it. When I had a suggestion, they added it. Time passed, and I needed to save pennies in my startup. I sadly cancelled my membership. Within a few days, I was back. I hadn't realized how much I relied on their service. They remain on my Favorite Vendors list on Twitter.

Pros

Cons

It can take some guidance to figure out certain processes, but their customer service is knowledgeable and responsive.

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Hi Dave, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

Giorgi from Philip Morris International

Industry: Tobacco

nearly to perfect social media management platform

Getting all of our social needs covered with using a single tool. That's what this system is supposed to do and is doing pretty well!

Pros

Apart from the platform's overall very well working functionalities the best thing is the customer support team these guys have. Choosing the product nowadays is when there are lots of platforms around is hard, though, this guys are rocking with their support team. Had few times the issue and never struggled even for a second to get it resolved. Furthermore, of course, what I like the most is the overall functionalities and features of the platforms itself.

Cons

Apart from the functions being super effective and valuable, this tool could be a bit more user-friendly. This is well noticeable once we try to on-board a new team member to work with the platform. Though, it's not a big issue and is definitely very little thing to be bothered about. and a slight dislike to the reporting interface and things, which I guess are already in the progress to be improved.

Gabriel from Gift Of Gab LLC

EClincher has helped me take my marketing and my business to the next level

It's fast, it's easy, and it has incredible tools

Pros

This soft ware has many incredible features. The whole system is easy to learn and easy to use. Being able to get anymore results for each social network and website is a great benefit. Having access to a library of content for social media posts has made my job easier. I have been operating a marketing company and eclincher has been along for the ride since 2013. I use this system daily and I wouldn't change any time soon.

July 2016

Ron from SMM consulting

July 2016

Great social media management software!

It's hard to find one social media management tool that can really take care of all my needs with managing social. eClincher provides publishing and scheduling, automatic posting with queues, social inbox, content curation, free images, analytics, mobile apps, and more. It is also simple to use. Highly recommended!

Pros

I love the simplicity and how everything connects together inside the app. Auto post is a great feature. I can bulk upload hundreds of posts to queues and have them run automatically. It's really great for blog page updates and evergreen posts. I also like the social inbox. I can easily respond to messages, new followers, comments, likes, etc. all from one place. The inbox includes Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn. The tool also has live feeds and content curation. I can share articles from RSS feeds, Feedly and Pocket.

Cons

Not much to say here. Software can always improve, but eClincher does a great job with fixing issues as they arise.

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback!

Tiffany from Gefen Media

THE MOST powerful and easy-to-use social media management platform.

Saved me 50 hours a month at least on social media 10x my social media engagement with their social unified inbox brought me leads and sales every month

Pros

SUPER features. no other company has even close to these features. Auto Queue with RSS feature - publish every single post and article automatically on all your social media Auto Recycle Queue - re-publish all your popular content, schedule your entire 3 months of social media posting in 20 minutes. Canva Integration - allows me to create incredible images and post on my facebook and twitter and instagram channels.

Cons

Response from eClincher

Replied May 2017

Thank you so much for the awesome review!

Barak from Secful, Inc.

Marketing and Social Media Professional

One tool to manage and see a complete overview of my social media presence.

Pros

I love their dashboard's ease-of-use :). I can easily connect all my social accounts and schedule posts for the entire month! I also use their social Inbox to engage with all my followers on daily basis. I like the Content Curation feeds - I use it to find and share content to all my social media channels. I also like the auto post queues feature, to recycle my ever-green content. They have so many useful features - you literally don't need any other tools! Highly recommended, they offer a free trial.

Cons

I would love to see more automation with Twitter clean-up (unfollow people that didn't follow back, keeping good ratio, etc.)

Craig from FreeLife International

Great social tool, even for the budget minded small business

Been using eClincher for well over a year and the experience has been mostly great. There are a few quarks in the platform that could be improved, but overall its a better social management tool than many of their competitors, and at the current price point can't be beat. Also, the few times I've needed customer service they were always eager to resolve the issue and I never felt dismissed or ignored. Great tool, I'd definitely recommend it!

Pros

Ease of use, cost, customer service.

Cons

Some growing pains, some limitations in use, and some design changes that could be made.

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Hi Craig, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

Karen from Tu Equipo Virtual

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Amazing time saver if you handle a lot of social media

I'm really enjoying the team member feature, I added my coworkers and now we are working all together and very efficiently. Also its really helped how it does all my publishing automatically, and it helps me boost engagement considerably with the social inbox feature

Pros

Bulk uploading and i am able to automatically recycle posts and reuse them forever, and the best part is that they don't limit the amount of posts that I can publish. Its truly been a huge time saver for us, I got my entire company to switch to eclincher because they are simply the best.

Cons

any time I needed a new feature eclincher made it happen, anything missing has now been added with their latest features, so happily I have nothing to put here.

Manuel Alberto from Promec Ingenieros, C.A.

Amazing app

eClincher helps me automate all of my social media, content discovery, and influencer search, all of that I do within eClincher.

Pros

I love how it makes it easy for me to engage with my audience thanks to the inbox feature. Its simplicity is something I really like, the interface is simple but very easy to use. It has everything you need in just one place.

Cons

I would love to see it implemented in other social media platforms. Can't wait to use with Snapchat! Besides that, there's nothing to dislike about it.

Michael from MailMyStatements

eClincher for small business success.

EClincher has been a vital part of our success here at MailMyStatements. The ease of use and the Que system make in one of the simplest ways to manage your Social Media accounts. eClincher is so versatile, It allows the manager access to content curation, the top blogs and integrates well. The price point is affordable for any business, while their customer service is 5Star all the way. The beautiful thing about that is you're treated as a person and not a number. They allow you the opportunity to collaborate and exchange idea's that help the platform perform better. I highly recommend them. Michael Bell CMO MailMyStatements

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

The Visual Library

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Hi Michael, Thank you for the amazing review. Btw, visual library in on our roadmap for the coming 2-4 months. The eClincher Team.

Daniela from Valatam

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Saves me so much time every week and i love that i can 'set and forget' with the auto scheduling!

Give eClincher a trial, they have a free one for 14 days. watch their tutorial videos to learn all the extra features, you won't regret it!

Pros

I used several tools to automate my social media. I used Hootsuite and Buffer, then had another tool for influencers, and another one for finding content. Now I have everything in one simple tool with eClincher . I love it. eClincher is a gem, I'm surprised its not so well known as Hootsuite because its so much better!

Cons

I'm still waiting for the auto-dm feature to come out, and the affiliate program. but they are developing those, which is going to be great. referrals here we come!

Valentina from Valentina Levant

Industry: Mental Health Care

I can relax with Eclincher

In my work flow as Career Coach I enjoy to forget marketing and social media because it is not my primary job. I love to know that Eclincher is there doing the work I would spend a lot time on to do. Loads of hours and nerves are just spared. I am grateful to have discovered it. Thank you for the work you are doing!

Pros

It reliable, there is the autopost I can fill in, I can erase the links and the content stays, the regular updates which inform me if some new feature is there

Cons

Sometimes eclincher doesn't connect with my LinkedIn account any more, so there are no post. I have to reconnect manually. I don't understand why. This annoys a little.

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Valentina, thank you for the great review. The eClincher Team.

Crystal from Clear Path Social

A Great Tool for Social Media Management

I've used many social media tools and by far eclincher gives me the most functionality for the price. I find it indispensable for monitoring multiple social media channels, is great for scheduling posts especially with their canvas integration. And I love being able to use the queue feature for setting up recurring posts of every green content. I was also pleasantly suprised that the reporting is do good. And, bonus I get all this for a fraction of what I was paying for other programs.

Pros

Price Value Unified dashboard for social mentions and follows Queues for recurring posts Canvas integration Great customer support

Cons

Hard to see date of queued posts

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Crystal, thank you for the review - we love it!

Amy from PetSittingOlogy.com

Great interface, and new options keep on coming!

Our small startup uses eClincher regularly to schedule tweets and posts. We tried other platforms, but eClincher has the most intuitive user interface and is constantly upgrading their options. We also liked that customer support, which we used when we didn't understand how to use a new option, responded quickly and with good, specific directions. We would definitely recommend eClincher; it's definitely worth the small charge!

Pros

The user interface is very intuitive, and they are constantly introducing new, useful options. They are also great with their support and the messages from that area were insightful and easy to follow.

Cons

I honestly have nothing to say here. We liked every aspect of eClincher, especially as when compared to other scheduling platforms.

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Hi Amy, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

Daniel from MerlinFX

eClincher is off the hook crazy good!

Totally love eClincher. It makes social media management easy and it feels like I have a secret superpower. Love their support and openness to new ideas even though they have plenty to offer all the time.

Pros

Constantly pushing the boundaries of being a great product. Just when you get a handle on the next great feature integration they add or tweak something else. It's software and that it has a consistent upgrade cycle is awesome.

Cons

Keeping up with all the awesomeness it offers. Just when you think you've nailed it with the features sets - they go and add more cool stuff. Not exactly a Con, but I have nothing bad to say about them.

Response from eClincher

Replied November 2016

Thank you so much Daniel! Have a great day, Tal.

Carolyn from GPK Auctions

Well worth the $ !!

Saves a TON of time

Pros

Eclincher saves me SO MUCH TIME. I can set up posts to recur; I can set up a queue then set up a schedule for it to pull from that queue... I could not function effectively without it!

Cons

The only thing I wish would change is the ability to have the queues set up so that I can schedule posts from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter all from the same queue.

Chris from Tips For Lawyers

An Excellent Social Media Dashboard

eClincher has taken the essential elements of other dashboards and put them together in one affordable bundle. Having a bank of material to auto-post on your behalf is a huge time saver for any active curator or creator. The vast majority of the tools that any business owner or entrepreneur would use in their social media are available at your fingertips, from content curation to image creation to sharing and engagement with your customers. Usually, you would need a couple of different tools (each more expensive by itself than eClincher) to accomplish what eClincher can do. It's definitely worth giving this platform a go if you are a business or professional blogger looking to manage your social media needs. My only (small) issue with this platform is I found the interface a little lacking in polish, and some of the systems were less intuitive or easy to use. Overall these were minor issues and did not significantly impact my enjoyment of the platform. My most used part of the platform by far is the auto-posting feature. You can store a set of evergreen content and set it to be shared across your social media platforms automatically. This gives you the ability to re-use appropriate content, at appropriate durations, without having to manually queue it up each time. I enjoy the inbox function which is a time saver to have all of your engagement in one simple place. The support from eClincher is also great - and on the few occasions, I had issues they were dealt with quickly and effectively.

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Thank you Chris. We really appreciate your review.

Ferg from The Devins Network Inc.

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

EClincher Great Platform for Coordinating Your Social Networks

I've tried a few platforms for organizing social networks. I have a few networks of my own, as well as some other projects that I am coordinating. I find EClincher is user friendly, intuitive to use and easy to adapt to. Sharing photos, sourcing "free photos", linking, connecting to Canva for special post designs and a top line analytic suite. This platform is truly awesome for the "non techies" like me.

Pros

easy to use, great tools within the platform

Cons

sometimes pulls extra text in with a web link - you just need to cut it out

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Hi Ferg, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

Keith from K9active

Massive time saver

Been using Eclincher for well over a year now. Great features added through this time and the system is extremely reliable. We've saved so much time and can plan ahead our social posts even when were not in the office Eclincher can keep posting for us :-) Love it

Pros

ease of use and reliability in posting

Cons

Need auto instagram posting with no further input form us required

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Hi Keith, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

Jessica from Leo Burnett

Eclincher, the top tool for us: digital marketers

I find all strategies we need to apply in just a single app. I am constantly measuring the engagement of our audience with our content, analyzing metrics and our accounts performances, and I also love the idea of managing all brands in such a dynamic way.

Pros

You know you are an entrepreneur who is committed to the real world when you have a solid presence in the digital space. With Eclincher you can simplify efforts to position your company among all social networks using one tool. Concentrate your energies on a single with place and a single app.

Luis from Ponle Cerebro

All of my engagement across all of the social media platforms is accessible in just one place.

I didn't want to use it at first, I thought it was just another app and I couldn't be more wrong. If you're not convinced yet, get the trial period and you'll see results in no time.

Pros

I love this app! It is so efficient that I don't have to log into Facebook or Twitter anymore. My social engagement has increased tremendously. Now I have a regular posting schedule, and all of my posts are automatically scheduled.

Cons

I want more automation. Besides that, I don't think there's anything else to say here. It's an excellent app overall.

Helen from TAII

eClincher has terrific social media management features

eClincher has helped us with social media post scheduling and provides us with freedom as it allows for unlimited posts. Publishing content automatically is a great benefit. It's a comprehensive solution for content marketing.

Pros

eClincher allows you to schedule posts to multiple social media networks, such as Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. It has a boost feature option for Facebook. It provides analytics and reports, which are great for tracking performance. The customer support is very helpful. You can store and use hashtags, it has a photo gallery. The entire team can join the platform.

Cons

eClincher is a great platform for social media engagement.

Catherine from Sage Strategies

Awesome Program for Social Media Entrepreneurs

I discovered the software through Twitter. Something made me click on the link, which I never do. From that moment on, the company was so helpful from setting me up on my trial, training me and dealing with my scepticism and endless questions. I have approximately 10 clients I work with and they each have multiple platforms. This software is the easiest and most professional to work with. (Love the built in photos) I have used Hoot Suite and Social Sprout over the years and eClincher by far surpasses both those programs in ease of use and versatility.

Pros

Ease of use; photo content built in; Canva link; being able to post to multiple platforms at once

Cons

Still waiting to be able to seamlessly integrate Instagram in posts

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Catherine, thank you for your amazing review.

Dennise from M3Jr Growth Strategies

It helped us a lot in our social media business.

I liked that it has stock images integrated, feedly and also the snip.ly integration.

Pros

Cons

I like that it has a chrome extension but when I try to add an article in different queues and also post it at the same time. Why can't it be in just one go? It is a struggle. I hope that there is an option where the administrator can transfer its capability to the user. We have requested this for a long time.

Julie from at+m integrated marketing

Overall Good

Overall it is good, great support, but there is still a few bugs that need to be sorted, but generally they are always trying to improve which is great, Looking forward to the option of having which data we want in our reports

Pros

Manage all my clients in one spot

Cons

The Instagram feature to post and sometimes the posts have not happened,

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Thank you!

Leigh from Online Virtual Rep

Beats all the others...

We have tried a number of Social Media Marketing Tools over the past few years. By far, eClincher is the best. And most important to us, and I'm sure we are not alone, as customer service is always there. They are quick to respond, their answers are clear and can even help us solution to only slightly related Social Media Issues, We highly recommend eClincher. You will not be disappointed.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Would like to see Wordpress accounts added

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Thank you for the review - we love it! Btw, chrome extension will be released in the coming weeks :) Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

Sarah from Sarah Cole VA on Demand

A social media tool that I have to have to run my social media business.

Helps my business run smoothly and keeps all my clients' platforms consistent, interesting and responsive to the audience on their respective social media platforms.

Pros

I love that everything is in one place. That I can fill up the queue and be done. That I can watch my clients' accounts all in one place. That it is easy to use. I also love that the customer service is right on top of everything. An amazing tool that makes it possible for me to run my company.

Cons

The only con that I can think of at this time is that I do not trust the automation portion of it, but I am leery of automating anything at this point. That's more my own mindset.

Luis Daniel from Leo Burnett

I like this app!

Now I spend less time on social media and can focus on other important areas of the business.

Pros

I have been using other apps like Buffer and Hootsuite, but it just wasn't enoug. With eClincher I have everything I need in one place. easy to use , easy to post ,use buffer in past, which is easy posting, but eclincher give most and best for posting.

Cons

I think, this app Doesn't have cons. Regarding functionality, there's nothing bad I can say about the app. I can't say I love the interface, it's really easy to use but I think it can be more attractive. Other than that, this app is really is the best so far.

Stephen from Trailblazers.FM Podcast

Absolute Social Media Must Have for every business and brand!

Brand awareness for my podcast is key. Esp because it's a side job and I'm working full time most of the day. With eClincher, I can be away on vacation or on a work trip with limited access to my own social for days on end, but come back and see that eClincher kept things going in my absence and provided our brand several thousand impressions and reach ... all on autopilot!

Pros

Access to several platforms & recurring evergreen posts. I'm able to set it and forget it. I'm getting seen across social media and able to see universal engagement from one source.

Cons

not having capability to see all scheduled categories/platforms on one weekly calendar.

Response from eClincher

Replied May 2017

Thank you so much for the awesome review!

Angus from Marwick Marketing

The Best Social Media Managment Alternative

Pros

The software is easy to set up and quick to learn especially if you are coming from a different software. Having almost all the features and in some cases more features then the competition. It's always working and have never had any issues with publishing content. If you are not using eClincher I would highly recommend giving it a try. You'll save and have a better over all experience compared to higher priced social media management software.

Cons

The interface looks outdated and could use a refresh. The name is awful... In the office we just say E-C.

Rivka from New Media Design Studios, LLC

Great social media product

I love the fact that I can manage evergreen queues, post one time content, and monitor all my platforms in one place. While there are a few things that are not totally intuitive, once you take the time to learn the platform it has so many unique features that other social media tools do not. I really enjoy using eClincher and recommend it regularly.

Pros

So many features in one place

Cons

Scroll buttons throughout are small making it hard to move between things. Not easy to move between elements of a page when posting and scheduling.

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Rivka, thank you for the review - we absolutely love it! The eClincher Team.

Carmella from Carmella Whitehead, LLC

Industry: Mental Health Care

Psychotherapist and Entrepreneur

The service from eClincher is professional, personable, and wonderfully helpful! I would submit suggestions and a team member would contact me directly. They even called me to discuss how to make eClincher better for their clients. I feel like the team at eClincher really wants their clients to excel and succeed. Thank you.

Pros

Easy to post

Cons

The Facebook previews do not match the links posted.

Response from eClincher

Replied January 2017

Hi Carmella, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

Stephany from Mashup Interactive Agency

I used to spend hours every week scheduling content on all of my different networks - facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn. It was a lot. I was so relieved when I found eClincher, it truly does everything for me.

Pros

I'm saving a ton of time that's better spent on customer service and product development. it's a great tool to schedule content and have everything run by itself, without me having to spend hours on it every week

Nathaly from Strategio Creative Studio

It´s awesome

Nothing worth mentioning So far everything has worked quite well. It is intituiva, it makes the work much faster. Organize publications efficiently and control them.

Pros

It's so easy to use, with just a few clicks I'm done with my posting of the week. It's also very useful when working with teams. I like that I can manage several platforms in the same place and it's a great price for the value.

Denise from Small World Recruiting

Impossible for me to learn

None, I had to choose a simpler to learn software. If I had someone working for me who could handle the marketing full time then this would be the software to use. Since it's me and I have 178 other things to do, it made the process harder and I needed it to be easier.

Pros

They tried to help us get the most of the tool and tried to explain things to us more than once. Great value considering how much it has to offer. It is very robust and I can see the value in it but couldn't get it set up to save my life.

Cons

This tool was very difficult for me to use and every time I tried I became upset and aggitated because it shouldn't be THAT complicated. Suited for people who know social media marketing or people who do social media marketing full time. It is not the best choice for a busy business owner who wants something easy to use. Hootesuite, SocialPilot, Buffer...all better choices unless you are an expert already.

Marina from Shnier, Gesco

Industry: Wholesale

Simple, Straight Forward, Easy to figure out

The ability to schedule posts ahead of time, draft ideas for posts and save for later, and overall organization and piece of mind that we were missing without a tool like this to manage everything!

Pros

I like that it covers all of the social media platforms I'm responsible for - it's so hard to find a management tool that covers all of them!

Cons

The chrome extension is great for posting content from other sources, but the bubble that pops up covers the page/article sometimes. If I want to view covered content and click off the pop up, it disappears. If there was a way for it to minimize, or open a new window instead of the bubble that expands from the icon, it might make drafting up posts using outside content a little easier.

Response from eClincher

Replied May 2017

Thank you Marina for the great feedback! The Chrome-Extension behavior is Google Chrome Extension behavior/functionality and not in our control :) You can always copy-paste and work directly within eClincher. Thanks again, The eClincher Team.

Mariu from Valatam

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

It is an excellent application

Pros

With eClincher I have everything in one place. It's truly worth it. My job is easier now, I can engage with my audience easily thanks to the inbox feature. Super easy and simple to use. It has everything you need in just one place.