What are emfluence Marketing Platform users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using emfluence Marketing Platform software through verified user reviews

• icon"The platform is user friendly and provides a very detailed help section that allows you to quickly figure items out."
  • icon"Emfluence cares about what the users want and implement changes according to what the clients want. Customer service is amazing."
  • icon"I like the ease of use with this platform. It's really all about making the experience simple and easy which is great."
  • icon"The only con would be that I find it difficult to find what I'm looking for at times, but I would consider that more of a user error than a flaw in the system."
  • icon"I can't think of anything I don't like right now."
  • icon"This may be because i use a template in Emfluence, but i've had trouble creating dividers in the template the way it was set up. Again, could simply be because of the template or user error."

Browse all emfluence Marketing Platform Reviews

• Have you used emfluence Marketing Platform and would like to share your experience with others?

Sara

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

emfluence is the most underrated marketing platform out there

Pros

Every feature and update is driven by a combination of customer feedback/requests and smart integrations with tools like Litmus and Yext. I personally know the development team behind this tool and they think of everything, down to the smallest detail, when building and expanding the tool set. I left emfluence a little over a year ago to move into an agency strategy role, but I've used the emfluence Platform at my current agency since that time, and I continue to compare all other ESPs and MAPs to emfluence for breadth of features and ease of use. As an agency, I love being able to generate PDF reports with thorough and nicely formatted charts and graphs of really relevant campaign metrics. It makes monthly and ad hoc reporting to my clients extremely easy. And being able to manage email, customer journey automations, lead scoring, forms, surveys, and social media, all from ONE place is such a time saver. Composing emails and creating custom email templates in emfluence is great. It's simple enough for a beginner or a non-coder who wants a really easy WYSIWYG editor, but has options for customizing html and CSS for those more advanced email coders.

Cons

I wish the system had more website tracking integrations for on-site behavior retargeting, but they announced that this feature is coming out soon at the last User Conference, so I'm excited to see what that tool looks like!

Kent

Solved unique problems for our company

They are exceptional in the email marketing space and have been a major problem for our company. We generate business at a higher level thanks to emfluence.

Pros

emfluence allowed us to solve email marketing problems with technical constraints that few were willing to help us tackle. Our ability to share and organize data is restricted, and emfluence came up with a custom solution for us to be able to send emails consistently. They provide excellent customer service, education and make it easy for to build campaigns in a restricted environment.

Cons

I have no qualms with this platform. They've made my life so much easier with the solutions they provided that I can't complain in the slightest.

Great Functionality But Lacking in UI/UX

My experience has mostly been with email campaigns and managing customer contacts.

Pros

I liked how easy it was to access emails, make copies, and track analytics. There are so many different metrics rolled into one program and it makes it easy to connect your campaigns and assess progress.

Cons

The user experience is a little lacking. Their email builder is wonderful but to build templates and edit content blocks you really need someone with coding experience to get the design where it needs to be

Kristen

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Frequent Email and Survey User

Pros

Overall it is a very easy user interface to use. Most things are intuitive and questions can be answered on their own. If you do have a question, Emfluence has excellent customer service that answers questions very quickly. They also developed better logic for their survey builder that has been very helpful for us. It now gives us the ability to create skip logic and different user journeys.

Cons

While the User Interface is easy to use, it has its quirks where it is very particular about how you set-up templates in order for it to work across all platforms.

Scott

December 2021

Everything we've needed for both internal and external email marketing

Very satisfied as a long-time customer with the system and with support. They really listen to user feedback and try to add new features regularly.

Pros

Easy to use and powerful. Support is always very quick and helpful!

Cons

Some of the more advanced features like automated workflows can take some getting used to, but they work really well.

Reasons for choosing emfluence Marketing Platform

features and pricing

Reasons for switching to emfluence Marketing Platform

emfluence is much more robust and customizable.

Hannah

Industry: Building Materials

ER Marketing Emfluence Review

It is very easy to use. There are a few feature that other email platforms provide that we have requested. The customer services is great and very responsive.

Pros

I like how user friendly and easy to use it is.

Cons

There are a few feature that other email platforms provide that we have requested (these have been requested, though).

emfluence Marketing Platform

Sending/scheduling email campaigns is a big part of what I do, this platform has been the best sidekick throughout the process, hands down.

Pros

I like being able to get a snapshot of how each of my accounts are performing, in one area. Being able to take a quick look at the overall effectiveness of my campaigns is extremely helpful.

Cons

At one point I was setting up a new account and getting my templates ready to go was semi-confusing. The software was and is very intuitive, my own ability was mostly to blame.

Dioshai

with eemfluence Marketing Platform manages your digital marketing professionally

emfluence Marketing Platform helps me automate all processes in my online marketing strategy

Pros

everything I need in a single program, thanks to emfluence Marketing Platform, among the functions that I like the most are email marketing and tracking visitors to our website that helps us to do personalized retargeting to make successful campaigns.

Cons

I do not think of something that I do not like about this program, but it was annoying when integrating with my CMS (WordPress), but it was resolved in minutes.

Erin

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Short learning curve for a robust suite of capabilities.

Pros

It's easy to use and the support is second to none. It allows us to automate external and internal communications seamlessly.

Cons

I'd like to see some more streamlined ways to post across different social media platforms. Right now, I'm required to set up each post one at a time on our 9 channels vs. selecting all channels within one post.

Karen

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

We are able to elevate our b2b marketing efforts by using the emfluence platform.

Pros

The ease of use - very intuitive. And anything we don't understand, we are able to get a quick and easy explanation.

Cons

The software meets all our needs as a B2B company. In the future, I would like to see more customizable dashboards.

Tim

Industry: Oil & Energy

July 2022

Great Online Marketing Platform

It has been great using the platform for email and social media outreach. It very easy to schedule multiple campaigns over the course of months and let the platform take care of them. We have used other platforms and Emfluence is definitely the best we have used. Their support dept is also very responsive and provide solutions to our issues. We have been very satisfied with them.

Pros

The ease of setting up email campaigns, managing contact lists and surveys

Cons

currently, there is nothing we have run into that has posed any issues for us.

I use the platform daily and it is such an easy tool that helps with our marketing needs.

Pros

This platform is easy to use. I like the recent updates to the email section that makes it a lot easier to move sections of copy around within an email. Emfluence cares about what the users want and implement changes according to what the clients want. Customer service is amazing. I always hear back within 24 hours and usually it's within the hour. I've been to their office many times and know a lot of the staff. They have a great team who care about even the small nonprofit organizations. The social media section of the platform allows us to schedule posts months in advance freeing up our staff during the busy times of the year. The campaign section allows us to quickly assemble data to share with our sponsors when we need to give them a year-end report. I like the website popup component in the pages/modules section. We change that up constantly. Their seminars are well worth the money. Always top speakers with cutting edge information. Their platform certification seminars are intense but very informative.

Cons

The least thing I like about the platform is more about our usage. We have not taken the time set up an email campaign to send emails to people in a series. We are still trying to figure out how to incorporate that into our needs.

Savannah

Industry: Public Safety

New to Emfluence but impressed so far!

Overall my company has had a very positive experience with Emfluence. Emfluence is quick to notice any issues with our campaigns and offers assistance/solutions to those issues.

Pros

Easy to have all of our email campaigns and social media management in one place. We haven't deployed their CRM Integration feature yet but we are excited to do so soon!

Cons

The reporting features for the email campaigns are minimal - you can export to a csv but cannot export the charts/graphs/visuals that are shown in Emfluence.

Reasons for switching to emfluence Marketing Platform

More control over our data.

Karen

Easy to use, great value

The emfluence team is knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Pros

Its simplicity. It’s so easy to use and design emails.

Cons

Dashboard is just ok. The dashboard is not currently customizable.

Reasons for choosing emfluence Marketing Platform

Then quality of the support and product.

Missy

Ease of use for new marketers

I've used the platform on the client and the agency side. I recommend it to everyone I work with - it's easy to use and there is a great support group to help if you struggle. Mostly used for onboarding and customer retention communications.

Pros

Even if you're just starting out in emarketing communications this is an easy platform to learn and navigate. Love the drag and drop feature in composing emails. The archiving of social media posts is perfect for the financial services industry that has annual audits/exams of marketing communications.

Cons

Every time I've suggested improvements or shown concern about some functionality it's been fixed or improved. I can't think of anything I don't like right now!

Todd

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

15+ Years of continued growth and success!

Pros

We utilize all the data and tracking that the system does automatically. We've been fortunate to have such a great marketing partner with emfluence. The marketing platform has given us great flexibility to grow our business. The beautiful part for us is that emfluence keeps making the system better and better. We use social media planning, landing pages, surveys, google tracking, list scoring, modals, and personalization. All of which was not available when we started many years ago. Having all of this in one places saves us a great amount of time. The system is very user-friendly and intuitive. They always welcome suggestions for improvements and actually act on many of them.

Cons

There is really nothing that we don't like. We would like to see a way to target by zip code radius vs just range. But that is a minor issue.

Cara

Industry: Wholesale

Great program & support

Great platform if you have a ton of users, but want to control what they do and see. Scheduling options and workflow keep me organized.

Pros

Lots of useful features, plus they are always updating the platform to keep up with new trends. Great support team as well if you ever have any questions.

Cons

I have no knowledge of html, so a few of the advanced features were a little difficult for me to master. Luckily they have a training course so you can learn how to use them.

Robin

Satisfied

The platform allows me to offer a valuable service to internal clients.

Pros

When I have a question I can call and talk to a smart person who fully understands the platform and who has a team of developers supporting him who can answer any question I could ever ask.

Cons

It overwrites your code without telling you what it changed.

Great marketing automation platform!

Pros

First of all, support from the emfluence team is invaluable. I've worked with other platforms in the past, and have been blown away by the level of support that emfluence offers users. Not only that, they hear their customers and take feedback to heart when developing the platform. Overall, the platform is very user friendly and has all the features I've needed and then some.

Cons

Sending to large groups is a little clunky but manageable. Also, it is a bit difficult to keep emails and other content organized without the ability to create folders for them.

Chloe

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Game-Changer for our business

Pros

Emfluence has been a game-changer for our business! As a Third-Party Logistics company, we manage many different digital marketing campaigns across different platforms. Emfluence gives us the digital power and network visibility we need to create highly targeted and successful campaigns. The support team is very helpful, and the company is consistently rolling out new updates and improvements. I am very satisfied with Emfluence!

Cons

Sometimes there are small issues with design capabilities, but the support team is quick to help smooth out any issues.

Fraser

brilliant platform that is easy to use and does everything we need it to

Pros

- emfluence is so easy to use, it only takes 10 minutes to master. - the customer service is second to none - the design of the software, from landing page creation to form designs are excellent

Cons

- there are very few faults in the software, but if i was to be hypercritical, i would say that we don't use every single aspect of the program, so having a more condensed version with less features unlocked may be more useful to smaller companies

Sean

Love the platform

Pros

I like how easy it makes my job to create and schedule multiple emails, and jumps between different accounts. All of the things you can do beyond email is what sets emfluence apart.

Cons

I wish there were more size and type face options.

Diego

Industry: Restaurants

Platform Fit For Marketing

Overall, our brand enjoyed workign with Emfluence and trying to tackle as much as possible on one platform. While there are a few items we would prefer to use, overall it was a positive experience.

Pros

Email was simple to create and oversee all while enhancing the quality of what is being sent. With the help of the Emfluence team, we were even able to target each individual market effectively and efficiently. To top it off, we were able to tackle social media through this platform which made it simple to have both social and email calendars in one location.

Cons

While the tracking was accurate, I would have prefered if it was far more visual for those that need to view it quickly rather than go through an excel sheet. Other than that, the setup was a bit of a hassle and time consuming though it was worth it after that.

Sean

Create professional emails easily. The reports are great as well.

Pros

It is easy to recreate emails. Targeting specific groups is easy as well. All of the things you can do beyond email is what puts emfluence over the top.

Cons

Uploading images is a hassle. The image library can be clunky. It doesn't feel as up to date as the rest of the platform.

Simple yet very buttoned up and professional.

Pros

Ease of use: This platform is built with smooth and logical user experience in mind. Value: there is a lot of competition in this space, but few solutions manage to find the sweet spot of Features and Functionality for a sensible price...emfluence does just that.

Cons

Built-in data connectors, though this issue is mostly addressed via Zapier where emfluence's Zap allows you to connect with dozens of other digital platforms.

4.71/5 out of 48 reviews