• Pros

• "I like the ease of use with this platform. It's really all about making the experience simple and easy which is great!"

• "It's easy to use and the support is second to none. It allows us to automate external and internal communications seamlessly."

• "I like the features that it offers. I also like the reporting. "

• Cons

• "The ability to edit content (specifically photos) in emails isn't the easiest. But they've begun adding features to make this a bit easier."

• "While the User Interface is easy to use, it has its quirks where it is very particular about how you set-up templates in order for it to work across all platforms. "

• "I have no knowledge of html, so a few of the advanced features were a little difficult for me to master. Luckily they have a training course so you can learn how to use them. "

Browse emfluence Marketing Platform Reviews

Sara from Sullivan Higdon & Sink

emfluence is the most underrated marketing platform out there

Pros

Every feature and update is driven by a combination of customer feedback/requests and smart integrations with tools like Litmus and Yext. I personally know the development team behind this tool and they think of everything, down to the smallest detail, when building and expanding the tool set. I left emfluence a little over a year ago to move into an agency strategy role, but I've used the emfluence Platform at my current agency since that time, and I continue to compare all other ESPs and MAPs to emfluence for breadth of features and ease of use. As an agency, I love being able to generate PDF reports with thorough and nicely formatted charts and graphs of really relevant campaign metrics. It makes monthly and ad hoc reporting to my clients extremely easy. And being able to manage email, customer journey automations, lead scoring, forms, surveys, and social media, all from ONE place is such a time saver. Composing emails and creating custom email templates in emfluence is great. It's simple enough for a beginner or a non-coder who wants a really easy WYSIWYG editor, but has options for customizing html and CSS for those more advanced email coders.

Cons

I wish the system had more website tracking integrations for on-site behavior retargeting, but they announced that this feature is coming out soon at the last User Conference, so I'm excited to see what that tool looks like!

Karen from Tension

Easy to use, great value

The emfluence team is knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Pros

Its simplicity. Its so easy to use and design emails.

Cons

Dashboard is just ok. The dashboard is not currently customizable.

Reasons for Choosing emfluence Marketing Platform

Then quality of the support and product.

Kent from Arrow Truck Sales

Solved unique problems for our company

They are exceptional in the email marketing space and have been a major problem for our company. We generate business at a higher level thanks to emfluence.

Pros

emfluence allowed us to solve email marketing problems with technical constraints that few were willing to help us tackle. Our ability to share and organize data is restricted, and emfluence came up with a custom solution for us to be able to send emails consistently. They provide excellent customer service, education and make it easy for to build campaigns in a restricted environment.

Cons

I have no qualms with this platform. They've made my life so much easier with the solutions they provided that I can't complain in the slightest.

It does the job

Pros

It's visually appealing, and does the job efficiently

Cons

It is not user friendly or intuitive - there are a lot of things to learn which takes longer than expected

Hannah from ER Marketing

Industry: Building Materials

ER Marketing Emfluence Review

It is very easy to use. There are a few feature that other email platforms provide that we have requested. The customer services is great and very responsive.

Pros

I like how user friendly and easy to use it is.

Cons

There are a few feature that other email platforms provide that we have requested (these have been requested, though).

Jennifer from SelectQuote

Great marketing automation platform!

Pros

First of all, support from the emfluence team is invaluable. I've worked with other platforms in the past, and have been blown away by the level of support that emfluence offers users. Not only that, they hear their customers and take feedback to heart when developing the platform. Overall, the platform is very user friendly and has all the features I've needed and then some.

Cons

Sending to large groups is a little clunky but manageable. Also, it is a bit difficult to keep emails and other content organized without the ability to create folders for them.

Dioshai from Huawei Technologies

with eemfluence Marketing Platform manages your digital marketing professionally

emfluence Marketing Platform helps me automate all processes in my online marketing strategy

Pros

everything I need in a single program, thanks to emfluence Marketing Platform, among the functions that I like the most are email marketing and tracking visitors to our website that helps us to do personalized retargeting to make successful campaigns.

Cons

I do not think of something that I do not like about this program, but it was annoying when integrating with my CMS (WordPress), but it was resolved in minutes.

Erin from Tension Corporation

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Short learning curve for a robust suite of capabilities.

Pros

Cons

I'd like to see some more streamlined ways to post across different social media platforms. Right now, I'm required to set up each post one at a time on our 9 channels vs. selecting all channels within one post.

Diego from Pizza Patron

Industry: Restaurants

Platform Fit For Marketing

Overall, our brand enjoyed workign with Emfluence and trying to tackle as much as possible on one platform. While there are a few items we would prefer to use, overall it was a positive experience.

Pros

Email was simple to create and oversee all while enhancing the quality of what is being sent. With the help of the Emfluence team, we were even able to target each individual market effectively and efficiently. To top it off, we were able to tackle social media through this platform which made it simple to have both social and email calendars in one location.

Cons

While the tracking was accurate, I would have prefered if it was far more visual for those that need to view it quickly rather than go through an excel sheet. Other than that, the setup was a bit of a hassle and time consuming though it was worth it after that.

Karen from Tension Corporation

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

We are able to elevate our b2b marketing efforts by using the emfluence platform.

Pros

The ease of use - very intuitive. And anything we don't understand, we are able to get a quick and easy explanation.

Cons

The software meets all our needs as a B2B company. In the future, I would like to see more customizable dashboards.

I use the platform daily and it is such an easy tool that helps with our marketing needs.

Pros

This platform is easy to use. I like the recent updates to the email section that makes it a lot easier to move sections of copy around within an email. Emfluence cares about what the users want and implement changes according to what the clients want. Customer service is amazing. I always hear back within 24 hours and usually it's within the hour. I've been to their office many times and know a lot of the staff. They have a great team who care about even the small nonprofit organizations. The social media section of the platform allows us to schedule posts months in advance freeing up our staff during the busy times of the year. The campaign section allows us to quickly assemble data to share with our sponsors when we need to give them a year-end report. I like the website popup component in the pages/modules section. We change that up constantly. Their seminars are well worth the money. Always top speakers with cutting edge information. Their platform certification seminars are intense but very informative.

Cons

The least thing I like about the platform is more about our usage. We have not taken the time set up an email campaign to send emails to people in a series. We are still trying to figure out how to incorporate that into our needs.

Missy from Bruhn Marketing Resources

Ease of use for new marketers

I've used the platform on the client and the agency side. I recommend it to everyone I work with - it's easy to use and there is a great support group to help if you struggle. Mostly used for onboarding and customer retention communications.

Pros

Even if you're just starting out in emarketing communications this is an easy platform to learn and navigate. Love the drag and drop feature in composing emails. The archiving of social media posts is perfect for the financial services industry that has annual audits/exams of marketing communications.

Cons

Every time I've suggested improvements or shown concern about some functionality it's been fixed or improved. I can't think of anything I don't like right now!

Kristen from ScriptPro

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Frequent Email and Survey User

Pros

Overall it is a very easy user interface to use. Most things are intuitive and questions can be answered on their own. If you do have a question, Emfluence has excellent customer service that answers questions very quickly. They also developed better logic for their survey builder that has been very helpful for us. It now gives us the ability to create skip logic and different user journeys.

Todd from Proven Winners, llc

15+ Years of continued growth and success!

Pros

We utilize all the data and tracking that the system does automatically. We've been fortunate to have such a great marketing partner with emfluence. The marketing platform has given us great flexibility to grow our business. The beautiful part for us is that emfluence keeps making the system better and better. We use social media planning, landing pages, surveys, google tracking, list scoring, modals, and personalization. All of which was not available when we started many years ago. Having all of this in one places saves us a great amount of time. The system is very user-friendly and intuitive. They always welcome suggestions for improvements and actually act on many of them.

Cons

There is really nothing that we don't like. We would like to see a way to target by zip code radius vs just range. But that is a minor issue.

emfluence Marketing Platform

Sending/scheduling email campaigns is a big part of what I do, this platform has been the best sidekick throughout the process, hands down.

Pros

I like being able to get a snapshot of how each of my accounts are performing, in one area. Being able to take a quick look at the overall effectiveness of my campaigns is extremely helpful.

Cons

At one point I was setting up a new account and getting my templates ready to go was semi-confusing. The software was and is very intuitive, my own ability was mostly to blame.

Cara from AWG

Industry: Wholesale

Great program & support

Great platform if you have a ton of users, but want to control what they do and see. Scheduling options and workflow keep me organized.

Pros

Lots of useful features, plus they are always updating the platform to keep up with new trends. Great support team as well if you ever have any questions.

Scott from Country Club Bank

Switched from Constant Contact years ago and have never regretted it- emfluence is MUCH more robust.

Pros

Automation, Form design, Landing page design, Survey design, reporting... there's so much to like. THe social media component (scheduling) is also great.

Cons

I really can't think of anything, but I guess the product can do so much, that you'll sometimes need to ask for help. They're always very responsive, though, and offer training classes several times a year.

Robin from Forrest T. Jones & Company

Satisfied

The platform allows me to offer a valuable service to internal clients.

Pros

When I have a question I can call and talk to a smart person who fully understands the platform and who has a team of developers supporting him who can answer any question I could ever ask.

Cons

It overwrites your code without telling you what it changed.

Fraser from Ideagen PLC

brilliant platform that is easy to use and does everything we need it to

Pros

- emfluence is so easy to use, it only takes 10 minutes to master. - the customer service is second to none - the design of the software, from landing page creation to form designs are excellent

Cons

- there are very few faults in the software, but if i was to be hypercritical, i would say that we don't use every single aspect of the program, so having a more condensed version with less features unlocked may be more useful to smaller companies

Sean from Associated Wholesale Grocers

Love the platform

Pros

I like how easy it makes my job to create and schedule multiple emails, and jumps between different accounts. All of the things you can do beyond email is what sets emfluence apart.

Cons

I wish there were more size and type face options.

Sean from AWG

Create professional emails easily. The reports are great as well.

Pros

It is easy to recreate emails. Targeting specific groups is easy as well. All of the things you can do beyond email is what puts emfluence over the top.

Cons

Uploading images is a hassle. The image library can be clunky. It doesn't feel as up to date as the rest of the platform.

Simple yet very buttoned up and professional.

Pros

Ease of use: This platform is built with smooth and logical user experience in mind. Value: there is a lot of competition in this space, but few solutions manage to find the sweet spot of Features and Functionality for a sensible price...emfluence does just that.

Cons

Built-in data connectors, though this issue is mostly addressed via Zapier where emfluence's Zap allows you to connect with dozens of other digital platforms.

Lauren from The Roasterie

User Friendly & Effective

Pros

I love how user friendly this platform is. It's extremely intuitive and if you can't figure something out, there is an extensive help section that you can almost always find your answer. Their customer service is top notch too.

Stephen from Pinsight Media

Excellent Email Mgmt Platform

Pros

Emfluence is a great email management and social platform for both new and power users. Excellent team for customer support. They're truly engaged and care about their clients.

Cons

Minimal cons. It's easy to get acquainted with the platform, and support is quick to help with any questions/challenges.

Austin from Tnemec Company

Quality Platform, friendly people

Pros

I like how easy to use the software is. It really takes the shotgun approach and has quite a bit of functionality for the package.

Cons

General bolt on approach internally. This is how we do email not a full-on CRM and digital tools platform.

Amelia from Kansas City Sports Commission

Social Media Platform

I have had a lot of experience with the social media side. Which has been helpful when creating posts to reach out to our followers.

Pros

It is easy to use and clear cut. I also enjoy the feature that shows all past posted media on various platforms.

Cons

I don't enjoy how you have to have a smaller image in pixels than what you would normally need if you scheduled on the regular platforms.

Mike from O'Keeffe & O'Malley

We've used the email & tracking Platform for 5+ years to position ourselves as experts in our field.

Pros

Easy to use and we love seeing the results. We can develop campaigns quickly, provided we have our content ready. The reporting helps us understand which of our email subscribers are most engaged with our campaigns and with the content on our website, which then helps us understand who may be better prospects for us.

Cons

There are a lot of features that we don't use, like social media posting, landing pages and workflows. Automated campaigns seem like a great idea, but we struggle with the appropriate strategy to use this feature.

Abbie from SelectQuote

Seamless Email Platform

Pros

This platform seems to offer all the tools you could possibly need. We use this platform mainly for email, but have added in different integration such as Google Analytics. The platform is user friendly and provides a very detailed help section that allows you to quickly figure items out.

Cons

This is the second email software I have used and I find most of it to be user friendly. I have run into a few issues on the design aspect, but that likely comes with any new design aspect.

Robin from Associated Wholesale Grocer

Industry: Wholesale

Emfluence Review -

Push short dated, overstock, in and out items. Drives Sales

Pros

This promotes sales - allows us to add mutiple pictures. Drives Sales

Cons

Downloading the pictures can be a challenge.

Rylie from Arrow Truck Sales

Bells and whistles... and the support too!

Pros

The Emfluence team is so eager to help out with any issues I have!

Cons

The design side is a little limited. I wish there was more freedom.

Rylie from Arrow Truck Sales

Emfluence Solves Problems

Pros

It makes email marketing for my company possible. We have a lot of things to work around on the IT side. The entire Emfluence team has gone above and beyond to help us. The customer service is outstanding!

Cons

The design side is a little awkward and not very intuitive to use.

Sharla from SelectQuote Insurance Services

New User with Emfluence

Scheduling multiple emails to multiple lists and get real-time tracking, with the ability to be flexible and change things as we go.

Pros

I started using the Emfluence platform a couple weeks ago and am really impressed with the additional functionality I have seen from past platforms I have used. The ability to create customized campaigns based on recipient's response is very easy to do and track.

Cons

I don't have any complaints at this time. :)

Jeremy from Uinta Brewing Company

Outstanding experience feature-rich, intuitive, and effective. Continues to impress.

High email deliverability and excellent customer service can't get much better than that.

Pros

Contact and list management features are flexible and easy to manage. Reporting tools are robust and informative. Campaign feature supports social feeds. Customer service has been excellent when questions arise.

Cons

Not much. Would like to include Instagram on social posts. Template tools are much improved over previous versions, but as a designer I always long to make more intuitive.

Emfluence Marketing Review

Overall, it is a great tool and as I gain more experience, my experience will continue to improve.

Pros

Emfluence is an easy to use software that helps me to engage my prospect and clients that seems customized and personal so has drastically increased my level of communication with my contacts.

Cons

I least like that when I format an email it will not accurately or do what I request so I have to reformat the email or campaign.

Patrick L. from SelectQuote Insurance Services

Great service/experience, would recommend to anybody

Pros

Ease of use, compatibility, and the team we work with has been outstanding. Anything we ask for is done in a timely manner.

Cons

The only con would be that I find it difficult to find what I'm looking for at times, but I would consider that more of a user error than a flaw in the system.

Billy from Midland Metal Mfg

Industry: Industrial Automation

Successfully on-boarded

We have been very happy with the on-boarding process over the past 90 days. My team is thriving with the Emfluence platform!

Pros

I like the ease of use and the support staff very helpful resources.

Cons

There isn't really anything I dislike. The online tutorials have been really helpful.

Nick from VFW

Great Product!

Emfluence has allowed our office to reach out to individuals around the world on a monthly basis, and this communication is key in the success of our programs.

Pros

Easy to use and being able to collect data on emails sent.

Cons

After working with the program and learning the ins and outs, their is nothing to dislike.

Easy to Use

Overall emfluence has been very easy to learn and it is a great value.

Pros

The emfluence platform is easy to use and information transfers easily across campaigns.

Cons

It can be time consuming when updating and importing new lists for email campaigns.

Sarah from Forrest T Jones

Emfluence User Review

Pros

I like the toggles and how easy it is to upload content (i.e. lists, images, etc).

Cons

I do not like how the scrolling functionality when creating emails freezes the menu editing header.

Jana from AWG

Industry: Supermarkets

Marketing

My department uses the marketing platform to communicate with my clients for upcoming events. This is a great tool for my needs. I wish I could see the emails that bounce back due to the email server blocking it .

Pros

That once I have scheduled the emails to go out that I don't have to go back in at a later date.

Cons

That when I want to schedule an email to go out multiple times that I have to copy it. I would like to be able to create the email and then schedule additional dates at the same time instead of having to copy the email.

Katie from Cerner Corporation

Emfluence platform

I have really enjoyed using emfluence and even with the template created, it's a really great platform and tool to use.

Pros

Cons

This may be because i use a template in Emfluence, but i've had trouble creating dividers in the template the way it was set up. Again, could simply be because of the template or user error. Other than a little bit of trouble adding dividers it's been really easy to use.

Taylor from Uinta Brewing Company

Review for Emfluence

I like emfluence. I was using Mail Chimp at my last job, but I definitely like this more.

Pros

I like the previewing platform and building out the email.

Cons

It's not easy to customize or change your custom email template.

Makila from Financial Fitness for Life

Emfluence

Pros

I like the features that it offers. I also like the reporting.

Cons

It is hard to build templates and emails if you are not a software developer.