What are Encharge users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Encharge software through verified user reviews

• icon"Importing contacts is easy. Encharge has integrations with both Zapier and Integrately (a must nowadays) and has webhooks (also a must nowadays)."
  • icon"Honestly one thing that hit me from day one was the pricing, because a lot of competition can be 4,5 or even 10 times more expensive every month."
  • icon"Easy and straightforward workflow and great UI and funnel setup."
  • icon"Software is basic and missing features from other leading competition."
  • icon"It can be hard to import lists from other providers. No e-commerce or Wordpress integrations."
  • icon"The training and FAQs are limited at the moment, although the library is growing."

Browse all Encharge Reviews

• Have you used Encharge and would like to share your experience with others?

Andrea

it's time to switch to encharge

I've been using Encharge for just a few weeks and now it's replacing and complementing other Saas I use to manage, newsletters, automations, and all kinds of emails I send to my lists. The integrations and the possibilities of automations directly linked are excellent. I was already using systems for automations. I find very useful both the detailed guides and the tips and ideas suggested through the newsletter that punctually arrives. I must absolutely spend my compliments for the assistance received from the support team, support has been very responsive and friendly, and give me also tips and new ideas In every respect I can recommend everyone to use Encharge, both for beginners and for those who have a lot of experience and structured automation needs. great tool with excellent growth e new features in arrival

Pros

Flow and Segmentation. drag & drop features. very easy to use

Cons

Flow and Segmentation. drag & drop features. very easy to use

Reasons for switching to Encharge

the Encharge platform is better, easy to connect many other product with simple integrations. It's a very intuitive product also for not experienced user in email automation. make automation is very simple! also the documentation, guides and online docs are usefull

Gary

Jam-packed value for money with a NEW approach in customer marketing

I can send from multiple verified email domains and create automation triggered by activity such as "has opened email" or "has not clicked" for drip campaigns.

Pros

They have automation flows (build from scratch or use a premade template) for drip newsletters, follow-up emails with customers, and MULTIPLE custom domains you can send from. So I can send emails from company A or Company B.

Cons

At such a young stage, I would have hoped to see their prices a bit lower to gain traction, but they are very comparable to MailChimp so i can see why their prices are such today. It is reasonable pricing, but I can see it grow.

Reasons for choosing Encharge

Better price. 1 customer counts toward your quota but that customer can have 2-3 different contact methods. That means yes I can send to the customer's email, but also, as part of their roadmap, Encharge is promising to also enable us to send these contacts a SMS or another form of messaging. I'm excited to see how they live up to that. And the price is comparable to Mailchimp.

Reasons for switching to Encharge

What I like most about Encharge is that they are taking an innovative approach at customer-based marketing. For example, other SaaS give you # of email contacts you can broadcast to, but Encharge gives you "customers".

Sam

A good choice

Pros

I was so lucky to have found this app for my email marketing. In fact, I didn't like to leave the comment but the team really are working so hard to make the product better. They deserve me to leave something here. I have been working Mailerlite for more than a year. In term of the value of the money, it isn't really good. I still remembered that the setup took me a few days. When I found Encharge, everything seems to be great. At least, their welcoming email and guidance are very detailed and thoughtful. it really touched my heart. They also provide a road map for sharpening their product with some more great feature. One thing I liked the most is their intuitive interface and numbers of contacts given which is much better then Mailerlite. After I used for a few days, I upgraded my plan from 10,000 to 15,000 contacts as I believe I can make use of their interface to get more traffic.

Cons

i still need to learn this email-marketing app from scratch.

Mike

Amazing alternative to ActiveCampaign with fast and great customer service.

Support is fast and friendly and that's huge these days!!

Pros

1. I like the Flow Automation that allows emails to be triggered based on users' behaviour on your website or app. 2. Extremely clean GUI 3. Easy to add to the drip campaign with duplicating templates and changing the content 4. Webhook integration with Zapier, Integrated and Integromat are amazing!! 5. Segmenting users with conditional logic is AMAZING!!! 6. Great Dashboard analytics - you get to see your growth of users by the day. This is great to forecast where you will be in a years time 7. Snapshot of a user. I love how it shows you a timeline of everything that happens to contact. This helps with fixing errors and understanding what they have seen and experienced so far.

Cons

1. Would love to see the "OR" function with conditional logic 2. Would like to see more information added to the docs, but it's growing I have noticed :) 3. Email editing options are limited. Would like to see more options for 4. Would be a nice bonus to see more dashboard analytics. For example -> Choose a date range for the Total People. Right now it's limited to the last 30 days

Cheaper

Juliette

Great alternative to ActiveCampaign

I have been a loyal ActiveCampaign user for years, but it has become very expensive if you really want to grow your audience, plus if I wanted to add a Facebook retargeting feature, it would shoot the cost even more. I was apprehensive to switch as I worked with Cinvertbox and Mailchimp before and ActiveCampaign came out on top on many levels, but wow, I am so surprised at the ease of use and the deliverability of Encharge. And I can confidently grow my list without constantly trying to keep it under the next tier to save some money. My email marketing is more about nurturing than sales and having to pay huge fees without direct ROI is what ActiveCampaign has lost my business.

Pros

I love the ease of use and how fast everything loads comparing to ActiveCampaign

Cons

There are a couple of useful features that are still missing, but nothing to stop me from executing exactly what I need, plus they work very fast through their roadmap ideas.

Reasons for switching to Encharge

ActiveCampaign is too expensive for small businesses.

Brian

Know Your Customer and They'll Want to Know You.

I'm able to serve ads to people who have particular models. I don't want to send them an email showcasing a sedan if they are truck owners. Encharge does this at a great price.

Pros

Encharge allows me to service my customers exactly where they are. With Encharge I'm able to speak directly to their pain points by addressing them and their vehicle's concerns directly. Streamline broadcasts and simple drag and drop interfaces too.

Cons

Although it segments customers, I wish the tagging features would improve.

Reasons for choosing Encharge

The customer service and ease of use.

Reasons for switching to Encharge

Cost and broadcasting functionality. Not as convoluted.

Andrey

Better than ActiveCampaign in some regards

Very positive experience: - Great power of segmentation (52 contact fields, custom fields, bunch of integrations, site/form tracking) - Visual automation builder - UI/UX, easy to navigate through - API well documented

Pros

- Good UI/UX and fast load - Native support for UTMs and first UTMs (ActiveCampaign you have to create custom fields) - Amazing email deliverability

Cons

- Still waiting for RSS feeds to automate blog post newsletters (it's in the roadmap) - No custom SMTP to plug AWS SES

Reasons for switching to Encharge

- UI is faster - ActiveCampaign deliverability is bad compared (0% open rates when sending to Yahoo) - Pricing is more attractive - All the features I need from ActiveCampaign I have in Encharge

Rafa¿

Bye bye Active Campaign!

I was looking for replacement for Mailpoet and Automizy. My first choice was Active Campaign, but wait... Encharge is better because it is not just a email marketing software - it is more than marketing automation app. It is a great piece of software for marketer, course creator and salesperson who want to automate lead acquisition.

Pros

+ website events tracking and triggers based on it (or app events if you implement it) with form submission tracking + native integration with a lot of apps (facebook leads for me is a number one) - bye bye zapier/integromat + webhooks/zapier/integromat/pabbly + intuitive and beautiful interface + flow (automation) templates that you can start in a seconds

Cons

- lack of own form for subscription (but they are during impementation) - double optin based on tags (should be better implemented i.e. like in Mailerlite)

Reasons for switching to Encharge

Better event tracking and website monitoring, native integration with Facebook Leads

Gilbert

Absolutely Love it

i really enjoy their customer service and making sure you are getting the most out of the software available

Pros

it's super easy to use and get set up. This has lots of integrations right out the gate. the segmentation makes it easy to keep a track of all your leads.

Cons

no e commerce yet, but its coming shortly. its on the roadmap and being delivered shortly

Reasons for choosing Encharge

it was easier to use and way more cost effective for a business owner like myself

Alexander

December 2021

Fantastic email marketing tool!

Pros

Fantastic email marketing tool that integrates with a lot of platforms such as Facebook marketing and twilio

Cons

The fact that the website tracking totally does not work

Erica

Best Purchase!!

I am able to create awesome email campaigns!! That is one of my favorite parts, but there are a ton more!! I love how easy it was to organize all the contacts and keep track of which section is which. Creating and sending emails is so awesome and easy!! I love designing the emails because it is so much easier than any other product!!

Pros

I love that Encharge is very easy to use!! The first week I had this, I had a minor hiccup with figuring out how to create an email flow (totally user error) and sent an email to their help desk and they were so quick to help me get it figured out. As one that isn't always tech smart, this easy to use and is just as good as its competitors, but the price was so much better!!!

Cons

The only thing missing for me is not being able to create a landing page right in the program. I instead have to link it to MailChimp, which isn't hard at all!! But would love to see it all in one place eventually!!

Reasons for choosing Encharge

The capabilities for the price! Active Campaign was so much more expensive for small business like mine. This gave me the abilities to run an email campaign like the big guys but not kill my budget.

Reasons for switching to Encharge

Mailchimp didn't have the capabilities to create flows at a reasonable price (or at least what I was willing to pay) Tried activecampaign, but it was soo expensive

Hope

Marketing automation for a content creator

Pros

I really love the ability to setup flows for each of our customers to go through based upon certain parameters. We have different teired private memberships, where we want to give specific messages to. Encharge allows us to hit the right person with the right email at the right time. Welcoming people to our brand if they are new, and helping someone who may have shown interest more of our brand or pieces of the brand that will make them become believers. Lastly, to our dedicated fans, we are able to hit them with messaging that makes them feel like they are a part of it already, instead of on the outside. If you are just doing big email blasts, you are putting everyone together... honestly pretty lame. Encharge gives us this ability at a price we can manage which is HUGE for up and coming content creators. Thanks!

Cons

There is definatley a learning curve. The other thing... you have to have your brand together to implement a tool like this. This isn't specific to Encharge I'm sure it the same for other marketing automation software but for us getting it off the ground is proving to be a challenge simply because we don't have our ducks in a row yet as an organization.

Reasons for switching to Encharge

Pricing & belief in the direction of the company.

Bharat

Blazingly fast & powerful marketing automation.

Encharge is blazingly fast (I have to say this again as the speed is a delight with regards email delivery and use of the application). The Flow designer is easy and fast to use, email are easy and quick to create. and perhaps it requires other triggers, actions integrated with other apps. However the Encharge team are open and reactive to requirement feedback). After a few days of testing and use, I downloaded all my contacts from ActiveCampaign, made a note of the Automations I used so that I can configure them as Flows in Encharge, and I deleted the ActiveCampaign account before the next monthly billing cycle. I had been with ActiveCampaign for years and now I'm all in with Encharge.

Pros

Encharge is a delight to use and blazingly fast with triggered email delivery (time to receive and email from when it's triggered in Encharge). The interface, especially the flow designer, is also a delight to use. The Flow designer is a canvas where you can place related and separate flows making it quite easy to create sophisticated interactions, tagging, segmentation, lead scoring and email delivery, as well as other actions for the individual contacts (they're called People in Encharge). You can zoom in and out of the flow designer, and did I say it's blazingly fast. There's also the Liquid language which allows you to create dynamic email content such performing calculations based on specific user data, and other data such as time, and the result can show appropriate conditional content. If you are used to programming and/or have used previous automation marketing apps with the ability to show dynamic/conditional content then you should be able to refer to the documentation and quickly start creating dynamic personalised content in your emails in Encharge. Then there's the website tracking feature which allows you to see how people interact with your website or application and for you to tag them and create customized segmentation and engaging communications. This was one of the main reasons I initially went with Encharge. There are no lists however with Segements you can create your own (e.g. "Subscribed 1" contains all People with Tag "used.form1.to.subscribe).

Cons

One negative experience you may have is that Encharge does not have a form builder for users to submit their details (at the time of writing this review). Though it's planned. Another requirement is for detailed statistics. If you are used to detailed statistics in your existing marketing automation tool then you may be disappointed.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for switching to Encharge

Due to the speed, ease of use, and development roadmap of Encharge.

Powerful, delightful to use, next generation email & marketing automation tool

TRUE email and marketing automation through advanced flows, tagging, segmentation. It's a huge relief from using dated tools like Mailchimp. Visual FLOW builder allows me to really visualize and understand the whole flow. And it's all in one, instead of using a 3rd party flowchart tool to draw, and map out the flow through some obscure process like in other tools, this is truly the 1 tool that I need.

Pros

1) Powerful "Flows" - very customizable flows which allows one to have multiple conditions, parallel pathways, allow multiple or single sends. 2) Powerful integrations - this is the secret sauce of Encharge, and why it's the next generation tool in my mind. It integrates with external tools like Hubspot CRM, Facebook Custom Audiences. It becomes your marketing automation stack, which is what I really dreamt of. While more integrations are coming on that are on my wish list, this is really what I want to invest in. 3) Advanced Segmentation & easy Tagging: As part of flows, it's easier to tag users, recognizing which form or opt in they came from, which campaign they are tied to, what downloads they did, what pages they landed on. Combined with segments, one can send out tailored messages. 4) Onboarding: I'm impressed by the onboarding emails received to really get one up to speed. This is an advanced tool, and it's really important to get users acquainted with the features. That being said, the user experience is really easy once you know what to look for. I'll advise users to think about their marketing flow, before creating them in Encharge.

Cons

Much to like. Below are my wishlist for improvements: 1. Google sheets integration: Not only just to add users, but adding of attributes to existing users in Encharge. For example, I may have many subscribers, but I maintain a list of "paid customers" in Google Sheets, with different products bought, subscription period. I'll like to just update Google Sheets, and have this updated in google sheets. 2. Hubspot 2 way sync: on a similar thread, to have Encharge recognize all attributes from Hubspot, and not just email address, on a live refresh basis. If this is already available I apologize, but this will be a winner! 3. Other CRM integrations like SalesFlare 4. Opt In forms: HTML forms are on the way, but I'll like direct integration from various common tools like Thrive Leads for Wordpress, Brizy Cloud. Yes this is dependent on these 3rd party providers, but getting subscribers INTO Encharge is a key success criteria.

Mailchimp and ConvertKit

Julian

Amazing potential

After using different email automation tools I came to a point that there are limitations. Most limitations were due to the fact that there was a lack of integration with other parties. Therefore I looked further and found Encharge.io. I have been using it now for some time and there is still so much more to discover. Overall, I am blown away by Encharge.io and see the future potential of it. Great communication and community is a big plus. Also compared to competitors you see that the market presence is not that high yet but the functionalities are already enormous beating most of the competitors. Especially compared with the pricing.

Pros

Transparency: With the roadmap that is shown you see all the potentials that are still coming and which ones are already in development. Great to see and already to adapt your workflow around this Great support: Quick and full support whenever you need. Great community: You see in the FB group that people are helping each other and suggest future updates. Encharge also listens to this community and interacts. The flow builder: The flow builder is easy to use and compared to others it works more or less the same but has some extra features and details you can add. Also the automated arrangement is great, especially when you made a real spaghetti of your automation haha. Tag manager: To see who is interested in what and who is ready for making a sale (potentially) the tag manager function is great. You have the ability to segment people so precisely. This is also because people can have the same tag on one field but do not persee having them on another field.

Cons

Not a real Con but: Still building: Encharge is still relatively new. They already have great integrations and are also building more. Also with features that still can be added, some are already in the list of future plans others not. But as said before with the fact that they listen to the community; great potential will happen.

ActiveCampaign

Features and future potentials

Reasons for switching to Encharge

The other was Limited to my needs

Anil

Powerful Automation. Segmentation Feature. Bright Future!

Encharge solves the automation, segmentation, and personalization challenges. For Agency clients, there is a sub-account feature with a separate tracking script and account management. It also has an automatic email validation feature for subscriber opt-ins saving time and money.

Pros

Powerful automation and segmentation features and bright future as I see great potential for Encharge to grow and close gaps between them and big names in ESP/ email marketing automation platforms out there. I am currently using one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful, email marketing platforms. So I am very familiar with segmentation and personalization features that Encharge has and can help them shape their future growth. Happy to see them welcoming our feature requests, including WooCommerce and/or Shopify integrations, forms, “Action-Goal” for the Flow builder, among others. - Dashboard is clean with all the key metrics like subscriber growth, opens, clicks, replies, unsubscribes, spam complaints, etc charts - Nice touch of automatically importing your website logo if you enter your website link during your account sign up - Integrations: tons of them already there, plus Webhook, Zapier, MailChimp, ManyChat, BotStar, to name a few - Email Builder has two options: drag and drop builder with text, images, social media icons, etc. and text-only option. Several templates are available to give you a jumpstart. They are working on a text editor that would allow inserting images as well. But the drag and drop builder takes care of it anyways. - Automatic Email validation. Say what! - Visual Flow builder that is drag and drop of modules/steps like triggers, actions, and Filters - Folder structure for Flows, Emails, and Broadcasts - Segmentation:

Cons

There's nothing to dislike per se at the moment except I would like them to add a bunch of features, for example: 1. WooCommerce Integration 2. Shopify Integration 3. ThriveCart Integration 4. AccessAlly Integration 5. Broadcast Resend feature including scheduling options 6. Broadcast Metrics (This may be there already, but I don't remember. 7. CTA Button and Image insertion in the Text-Based emails 8. Wait Until Specific Date trigger 9. GOAL Action/Trigger

Encharge is a game-changer in the Email Automation industry!

Overall, I love Encharge and what they offer for this pricing. It's a great and powerful tool for anyone looking to automate their emails to their students, subscribers, users.

Pros

1. Encharge integrates really well with its existing partners (I use Swipe Pages) and Zapier. This is powerful, in my opinion, to keep automation live. 2. They use Sendgrid and AWS for email deliverability. This is robust infrastructure talking. My emails got delivered really well in my usage and it's lightning-fast! 3. Their pricing is quite competitive as well. For 2000 subscribers they offer $49 plan. For the powerful automation + unlimited emails + unlimited broadcasts + unlimited flows + free email verification and validation, this is a steal. 4. A separate toast for the free email verification that they throw in for any level and plan. 5. Tags can be used to segment and create lists of subscribers. This has been easy to set up and powerful in using within automation flows. I created a flow within an hour that had 5-day drip content as a mini-course - fully automated to anyone who downloads my lead magnet. Talk about ease of use and time savings!

Cons

Emails can be reused in different flows but quite naively (like me) if you alter anything within any of such emails, it affects all the flows. Makes sense, but I learned it the hard way. This might improve in the future.

ConvertKit

Reasons for choosing Encharge

For its pricing and scalable design.

Reasons for switching to Encharge

Powerful automation with visual flows.

Zaki

My Experience with Encharge

I signed up, finished the procedure, logged in and I was welcomed to a first onboarding page with a brief video introduction to walking me through the Encharge with ease-in experience. It is an excellent impression. A lot of SaaS tools skip this part of an educational and good onboarding experience of the product in action which leads to lots of confusion and therefore more load on the support team. The comprehensive walkthrough is quite extensive with all the attributes covered and offers a fair suggestion of the item all at once. Then comes the page to start importing my contact with 2 options and their samples! great. You can either import Excel or CSV data with relevant headers. In addition to that, you have more possibilities while importing the contacts, fields, tags, etc. which makes it very valuable if you have already established a lot of tags for your contacts and listings in your existing CRM solution or any other email marketing automation app. The next step is to connect your contact with so many application "Natively" if you want to use it together with Encharge, it's all about your marketing strategy and how you get used to working or your client used to your marketing style. For me the native integration with MailChimp, Slack as well as HubSpot were the ones I was looking for, however, I was additionally excited with the Webhook's abilities and the availability of a lot of the platforms and tools that I can connect to Encharge.

Pros

Plenty of ready-made templates to start with, for me it was very easy to begin utilizing "Capture Leads with Lead Magnet and send out Support Sequence" one, but I was under the impression that the Encharge team created the templates just to give me the first step and then the limit is the sky, I believe Encharge users will feel the same too. Great stuff all around this platform with unlimited emails!, this is insane!, Encharge not only created a magnificent product but they also impressed with the "guiding our customers" mentality while working in the UI/UX. This is a big certainly a big motivation to avoid unnecessary huge monthly bills from similar product with less features!. I was pleased when I received the email from Appsumo that Encharge is there with an amazing and affordable price, which definitely will cut down my monthly bills with alternative tools I am using

Cons

Encharge is still new and users will need to wait a bit for more integration to come.

Reasons for choosing Encharge

They're simply closing a big gap which other tools are not for a long time, they're also solving many problems I am facing and opening a big room for improving my business. I reviewed the product accurately and found it the best solution I need for my business to grow. I am pleased with this product.

Reasons for switching to Encharge

I see a large potential in this product, I see young enthusiasts with passion and would love to see them growing and developing an alternative to other email advertising and marketing apps. Moreover, they're currently offering a lifetime deal in Appsumo

Santiago

Pretty good starting out

We are not very happy with the software, we will consider to continue using if the software can have their own native form builder since to create an integration for each of our clients and / or our own landing pages just is not what we look into automation software.

Pros

The software is very intuitive and the automation flows are very nice to setup, the customer support is amazing and the segmentation and lead scoring features are just what we need to nurture and segment our leads and our client's leads.

Cons

We were very frustrated with the lack of a native form builder inside the software, we have to go to an external app to connect with encharge which is in the current market status a below the par offer. There are similar apps that offer native form builders (and landing page builders) even with their free tier. Not everyone is a coder and can create zaps (paying for zaps) to use a form in their landing page.

Reasons for choosing Encharge

Because of a lifetime subscription that would help us lower costs in the long term, but after seeing the lack of features we will need to go back unless they are offered very soon.

Reasons for switching to Encharge

We thought it would be a good switch, but this other software do offer the native form and page builder so we will possible revert back to them

Douglas

Encharge.IO the future of email marketing!

won my heart. I will always use!

Pros

Simply Encharge.IO is the best email marketing tool I have ever tasted. You are years ahead of several large email marketing companies. And most importantly, it is easy and intuitive, in less than 15 minutes I understood the whole process of working the tool. It also gives you possibilities to have a great organization through folders. As I have been working with email marketing for many years, I found the deliverability to be great, of course it depends on several factors! The automation part, gentlemen, gives you infinite possibilities. Ahh and I must remember to congratulate the support team, very helpful and with quick answers. Encharge.IO won my heart!

Cons

The only thing that could be improved in this software is to have direct integration with Google Contacts and also send messages directly on Whatsapp.

Reasons for choosing Encharge

Because Encharge brings together the best of email marketing at a fair price! besides having incredible support!

Reasons for switching to Encharge

I left active campaing for the high price they charged me and left MailingBoss because it was a poor tool in deliverability and had a bad interface.

Colin

A solid choice for intuitive email building and automation

I’m really pleased I found Encharge. I have used quite a few email marketing apps with various levels of automation, from the popular inexpensive choices to a few enterprise solutions. All have pluses and minuses. From my use of Encharge so far I would say it compares well to any of those I have used. Overall I find Encharge to be an amazing value and a great choice for what I intend to use it for: automating low volume email campaigns and integrating with other apps for marketing automation, fulfillment and tracking. I think it’s a great choice already, and the roadmap indicates it will keep getting better.

Pros

The email building options are great, with a choice of approaches available. There’s a clean and simple editor and a well thought out drag and drop builder. I usually use templates I’ve developed separately and adapt them to the ESP I’m using, which is also easy to do with Encharge. The automation flows are very nicely implemented. It’s very fluid and intuitive to build, and far more straightforward than some of the tools I have used. Segmentation and triggering capabilities are at least as good as any of them. There are almost unlimited ways to integrate campaigns with other apps, either through integration services like Zapier, through direct hookups with a list of specific apps, and through an API. Deliverability is a key concern. I gave up on a self hosted email application because it was just too much work to police deliverability issues on my own server. One or two of the services I’ve used were not that great for deliverability, though the enterprise oriented products are excellent – they have to be. Encharge is set up to be excellent in the deliverability area, and they make it clear they will not allow the service to be degraded by poor reputation senders, so I expect it to stay that way.

Cons

So far I have found a few small quirks, like the editor not working in the older version of Safari I have on one machine (Chrome is fine though), and a strange organization of some settings under the cryptic account section, rather in the settings section where you might actually look for them. Minor issues compared to the overall functionality.

Tim

Get Encharge if you need automation!

My overall experience is very pleasant. The platform is very easy to navigate and I've managed to connect multiple platforms within a matter of minutes. The overall feeling is that it feels like a lightweight platform, yet very powerful at the same time.

Pros

The thing I liked most and which I find truly genius about this Encharge is that you are able to start your automations with a webhook. A lot of platforms do not have default integrations, but do offer webhooks. So being able to start with a webhook opens so many opportunities where you can use Encharge for. On top of that you will pay less for third party platforms you normally need to connect both platforms. Another thing I really like is the workflow of the segmentation. Un-engaged subscribers will be noticed much quiker because it only takes you 1 click to get there when you are looking at your contacts. This way you are able to setup and run quick re-engaging campaigns.

Cons

What I like least about Encharge is that some crusial things are missing. My nr1 at this moment is not being able to manage all the tags that you have created. Once you have imported your contacts and tagged them, there is no way to remove the tag. The only available option is to open the list of contacts and remove them manually one by one which is an impossible thing when your account has thousands of subscribers.

Reasons for switching to Encharge

Keap is robust and offers a lot. Actually it offers more than what's important for our business. I made the switch because Encharge offers so much more integrations which are key for our business plus you get things done much quicker.

One of the top email marketing automation platform

We use Encharge to improve our accuracy and efficiency in our marketing communications. We input the data we get from several sources into the system and do segmenting and testing for best results. The numbers are improving and a part of it is because Encharge powerful tools.

Pros

There are two things I really like about Encharge. The first part is their automation sequence builder (aka flow builder) that comes with dozen of useful templates, and the second part is the many ready to use native integrations with market leading platforms such as hubspot, calendly, intercom, typeform, and integrators such as zapier, pabbly, and integrately.

Cons

There's a pretty high learning curve if one has little or no experience in email marketing automations. There are many parts to the puzzle that are required to set up and tweak to get things right. It also takes a lot of work to set up segmentations and sequences, especially when tracking visitors/users behaviors.

Reasons for choosing Encharge

We engaged every platform with a trial and ended up like the ease of use of Encharge the best. Other UX and UI just aren't easy and modern. Another major point is the learning materials they provided. If you questioned and they have the answer, then it's good enough for real usage.

Kaprice Dal Cerro,

Encharge is an automation game changer

I like to test how responsive the support team is when using their product because, let's face it, if you don't have the proper support, you will never be able to use a product the way you need to. The couple of times that I have reached out, the Encharge team has responded quickly and provided the right solution the first time. I have had a wonderful experience using Encharge, and I look forward to having Encharge as one of the main tools I use to continue to build my business. Now's the time to give Encharge a test drive.

Pros

All I can say is that Encharge is a game changer! I have researched and tested many automated services available on the market, but each of them seems to fall short of my current and future needs. I needed a product that would expand with my business, and that's what I have found in Encharge. I love many things about the Encharge platform, such as the many integrations, but what stood out for me is the ease of use right from the start. It's a very intuitive product (I believe even for the most novice user), and the support has been incredible. Creating an automation process without pulling my hair out is what made Encharge stand out from the rest.

Cons

I have not run into any issues using Encharge.

Jagadeesh

Encharge Is In Charge

What I'm surprised with Encharge. It takes the data and builds your fully marketing automation workflows. Tracking user's activity to understand the user experience, It help's us to build a better relationship with user's. I not used active campaign, So I cannot judge it. But much better than MailChimp and other marketing tools. We can integrate with a lot of tools that help us to save time. There is so much content on Encharge website to guide us. The content tells us how they are worked to build a trusted platform.

Pros

Simple UI, User friendly, Lot of Integrations, Lot of futures, User tracking, Affordable than other Email marketing tools, Drag and Drop.

Cons

At present, there is no eCommerce integration. But they are thinking to add e-commerce integration as well in future. But I strongly recommend Tutors, bloggers, affiliates and other service providers. Recommendations: @ E-commerce integration: WooCommerce and Shopify, @ Video tutorials, @ Woorise integration, @ No Forms at present. So I'll recommend Forms, Pop-ups, and Step wise form.

Reasons for choosing Encharge

Only have few futures and lack in Automation

User tracking and automation