ExpertSender Software Reviews

ExpertSender Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2021

Find out more:

• icon"If somebody requires an application with a large memory board and at the same time, transfers or share the data, then Expertsender is an appropriate software for those masses."
  • icon"For more tech guys there are unlimited number of opportunities to work with data and marketing automation. Amazing performance for ecommerce businesses."
  • icon"Awesome customer service. Often we get emails that detail and explain everything we need to work on - so not only are they a service, but they've been such a great educational tool for us as well."
  • icon"Few inconvenient thing about manual email creation."
  • icon"At some point When we have to make test of message we are facing problems due to channel blockage."
  • icon"Can sometimes be a bit hard to use for new beginners."

Browse all ExpertSender Reviews

• Have you used ExpertSender and would like to share your experience with others?

Natalie

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Awesome Web-Based software to store and share the data.

I was not a big fan of this application before using this for my company. Now I accept its powerful and awesome functions to handle my business not even locally but in the international market. It holds all messages and email hub at the same time. Its trial version is available to understand its feature and to choose the application to pinpoint function. Nothing is as good as this software in managing the product’s marketing and detailing. Our customers are happy and so we are, by having this application to reply to them quickly.

Pros

If somebody requires an application with a large memory board and at the same time, transfers or share the data, then Expertsender is an appropriate software for those masses. It possesses the power to store messages and emails and deliver with great responsibility. This diligence is one of the best communication platform for business companies and clients. Guests are comfortable to allocate the product’s detail and reviews. Nothing is far from this awesome application.

Cons

This application is a user-friendly and time-saving product to catch many clients, but the traffic on its storage can limit ate its function so always watch for the segment based storage before saving any data. It provides a good sharing platform for clients and sellers equally. Its mobile version is a bit slow but it plays well in a system with good internet speed. Speedy Wi-Fi is mandatory for its function.

Rahul

Quality Performance

Basically We liked Expertsender more than other platform in comparison of easiness. Plus It is easy to make future planning. So In Email Marketing world I would like to suggest other people to prefer Expertsender. We have better revenue in some specific country market due to good services & results.

Pros

- Specifically In Expertsender all reports are categories with proper filters. Moreover, we can check all data based on message & performance plus It is super easy to use for newcomers. - Another quality of Expertsender, We can set limit of specific list during segmentation And we have more options to make quality segments. Maybe sometimes bit of difficult to find specific sub filters but thats not big deals. - In settings part It is super good to maintain sending limit in channels. Plus we can easily create users for extra access. - Overall Most part I like is Reports Due to specific filters because it is easy to make decision based on results.

Cons

- At some point When we have to make test of message we are facing problems due to channel blockage. In this case I would like to recommend to put separate Channel for test.

Top Secret Review for Expert Sender

We like our open rate growth. But we still have problem with connections with our database.

Pros

Drag and Drop editor Possibility of creating different Groupon od receivers. High open rate of our newsletters

Cons

Not good UI and UX. Sometimes it's highly complicated to find option or functionality.

ExpertSender for ecommerce

Pros

The interface is easy to understand. For more tech guys there are unlimited number of opportunities to work with data and marketing automation. Amazing performance for ecommerce businesses

Cons

Few inconvenient thing about manual email creation.

Reasons for switching to ExpertSender

Multichannel messaging and automation

Sean

Industry: Publishing

Robust and Stable Platform With Excellent Support

Overall positive; and besides just the fantastic and stable technology, I've always appreciated the wonderful support our account has received from the Expert Sender team. They are excellent communicators.

Pros

The consistently reliable speed. It's a solid web based app you can use to manage and deploy emails from any part of the world.

Cons

Reporting - I wish there more layers, more ways to dig into the data within the platform.

Expert sender

I'm using different sending platforms and Expert sender the most convenient to use. It super fast, so I don't need to spend a lot of time to create sendings.

Pros

Expert sender, I think, is the easiest platform to start your Email marketing. It's very simple and at the same time have a lot of settings.

Cons

I can't tell something exactly as if you have any question or issues you can always ask the support team. Didn't have any unsolved issues, support always helpful.

Bartosz

Great ui/ux

I started use it one year ago. In the past I used 4 others tools but this have one of the best ui/ux and high level of specific functionalities

Pros

- Good UI/UX - Easy use - Fast to prepare The Campaign

Cons

- i'm waiting for the mobile pushes - visualisation of the report should be more specifics

Charisse

Simple and easy to use!! Amazing support team!

Overall, I'm very happy to have chose ExpertSender. My Account Manager has been very helpful since Day 1.

Pros

- The portal is very user-friendly. - Customer support is very on point during work hours.

Cons

- When I have to deactivate a recurring message for me to edit it. And then when I'm about to activate it, the inactive list is not sorted by "latest modified" so I have to look for it after editing. - I wish they have 24 hour support, but doesn't really bug me as much. As when they're available, they give me 100%.

Brian

Best in Market!

Very positive!

Pros

I enjoy the segmentation logic and send time optimization.

Cons

Really hard for me to say, but it's gotta be the time it takes to count subscribers.

Jagger

Excellent Software With Great Support and Service

Overall great platform that has met all of our needs. Customer support is very friendly and will provide detailed explanations regarding helping you to use and optimize the service. Great segmenting capabilities. Overall would definitely recommend it.

Pros

Customer Support is very quick and extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Lots of advanced segmenting features. Fully managed self hosted ips.

Cons

Sometimes not as intuitive as it could be however this is easily overcome.

Kamil

MailValueProfits

The deliverability is quite good and customer support works really well.

Pros

Send time optimisation - the software evaluate the behaviour of the users and sends the email in the best time for the specific email address.

Cons

The settings of the segments are quite complicated and not always logical. We needed help from support to set up the right segments.

CHARLOTTE

CRM

Pros

it's easy to use and good softwear. the CRM it's easy to do with this softwear

Cons

the pack to use 20M of email and we don't use all of this potential

Simona

Easy to Use, Great Support

From warming up IPs to training the team on how to use the software, Expert Sender has been a pleasure to work with and is extremely responsive to our needs. Highly recommend.

Pros

- Flexible platform with a very user friendly and simple interface. - Excellent communication with staff. There is always someone available to answer your needs. - Workflow feature is simple and effective.

Cons

- Reporting is slightly lacklustre but still gets the job done.

Dimitri

ExpertSender! The platform you want to use everyday

Pros

Flexibility, user interface and technical support. As an experienced marketer, it's always a pleasure to be using such a powerful platform that allows you to design things in your way with almost zero limitation.

Cons

Sometimes the reporting section can be a bit challenging especially when you want to drill down specific data.

Good deliverability analyse

We can adjust the volume on the campaign already programmed .

Pros

The support team is the best compare to other platform. The answers are fast and helpful. On the software, I like all the filters to analyse specifically an ISP or a segment.

Cons

It would be nice if we can parameter some shortcut to do directly some specific search.

Paweł

ExpertSender

I use ExpertSender to contact and inform our business partners about news.

Pros

ExpertSender is very simplicity and transparency

Cons

Sending a newsletter requires a lot of time

Dennis