Google Ads Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"You can promote your business as easy and simple as you want. It is a very reliable platform for the business promoters who want to show their ads to their target audience."
  • icon"It's super intuitive, and you get the most important information in a few seconds."
  • icon"AdWords is the undisputed king of SEM. It delivers great results, is fun to use, and makes us many happy customers."
  • icon"Reallly opaque to use and really awful customer service; handholding nearly non existent."
  • icon"How expensive it is and how difficult it is to use it. Firstly, bidding and paying for clicks is very costly, especially if you are operating in a competitive industry."
  • icon"Appalling customer service treatment after their own mistake. There have been 23 emails since Dec 2020 relating to Google Ads teams’ error incorrectly disapproving our ad."

Have you used Google Ads and would like to share your experience with others?

All Google Ads Reviews

Joe

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Another fantastic Google product

Christine

A must have for every business

So far I have had an amazing experience with Google Ads as customers and clients have been searching for our products. The customer service support is really good and the Google Ads guide is east to understand. It has helped me managed my Instagram and Facebook Ads. It is also very affordable.

Pros

Google Ads is very useful in my business since it helps me in advertising, in this era of digital advertising it is very intuitive. The bidding strategies are flexible enough for a variety of businesses which makes carrying out different campaigns way easier. Real time tracking has also been made easier. Customers and clients can easily find our products online.

Cons

The features are very complex and overwhelming tile I had to do short courses to know how to manage the Google Ads. It takes a lot of time to start a new ad, and this could take even a week before i begin realizing results.

Reasons for choosing Google Ads

It came in handy after my Facebook Ads account was suspended.

Reasons for switching to Google Ads

I now have control of my campaign goals and can monitor how customers and clients are searching for our products.

Amy

The Most Powerful Advertising Platform on the Planet

As someone who does PPC for a living, Google Ads is where I spend 90% of my time at work and I wouldn't have it any other way. Although the platform can be a bit clunky and difficult to use in the beginning, you are able to pick up certain tricks along the way and optimize your workflow in a way that makes the most sense for you, your campaigns and your business.

Pros

I run ad campaigns for a number of clients and am able to tailor each campaign to fit my clients' unique needs. I am able to leverage Google Analytics data and goals to create the most effective and targeted campaign possible. Google Ads keyword planning functionality is so comprehensive despite being free that there is little need for paid keyword platforms. The powerful tools within Google Ads allow me to analyze and optimize each campaign so I can provide amazing results for my clients.

Cons

It is a difficult platform to master and there is always something new that can be learned but that is also what makes it so powerful.

Eduardo

September 2022

PPC y presencia SEM en el GOOGLE. Principal motor de búsqueda para campañas locales

Pros

Es importante saber sacar el máximo partido a esta gran herramienta de Google. Tiene la capacidad de generar negocio y visibilidad para todo tipo de empresas. Me gusta que al estar integrado, dispones de una gran vision del estado de palabras clave, datos y métricas relevantes así como vinculación con analíticas. Es obligatorio para casi cualquier campaña hoy en día valorar el uso de esta herramienta.

Cons

El coste diario es relativo, hay días que gasta mucho menos y otros el doble. Las actualizaciones de Google respecto a las campañas y anuncios dinámicos están orientadas a un menor control y que la configuración e informacion brindada se encargue de todo. Por eso importa y mucho la configuracion por un especialista

D.I.Y. Advertising Optimization: Google Ads

Overall, Google Ads is a great tool to grow your advertising campaign without the need for a professional. Anyone can dive into the many creative options and price plans that Google has to offer. Perhaps doing a bit of research on advertisement analysis beforehand would be ideal if you want to get the most from the app and all that it has to offer..

Pros

I mostly like Google Ad's ease of choosing your intended geographical targets. Narrowing that type of option really has made a huge impact in successful customer engagements, increasing web traffic and exposure. I also enjoy and feel good about choosing the amount of money that I'm willing to spend on my advertising campaign. You are completely in control of your spending to meet your needs and that amount can be adjusted at any time you desire.

Cons

The downfall of Google Ads for me personally is the lack of an explanation when it comes to deciphering the many analyses. I am willing to invest some time in learning how to get the mostf from this software but the direction to do so is lacking. A user would almost have to be pre-exposed to the analytical terminology and how to gain insight from these measurements.

Reasons for choosing Google Ads

It was easy to set up and have running in no time. The pricing was very accommodating as well as controllable options available.

Miriam

October 2022

Buena herramienta para publicidad en buscador Google y terceros

Muy buena, herramienta de uso diario para planificar, gestionar y medirel rendimiento de las campañas de paid en digital. Herramienta imprescindible, que además permite su integración con otras del entorno Google y exteriores (Tableau, etc) , lo que facilita la presentación de la info mostrada y el reporting

Pros

Se renueva constantemente, cada vez incluye más funcionalidades y mayor control de las campañas y su rendimiento en directo.

Cons

Cada vez por contra mayor regulación, en caso de actividades y productos o servicios financieros. Dificulta de gestión y burocracia en los trámites. Dificultad para compartir a veces info con terceros , partners o gestionar permisos. Dificultad para contactar con soporte de Google en caso de incidencia en las campañas o en la facturación.

Reasons for choosing Google Ads

Herramienta principal para gestionar las campañas publicitarias con Google.

October 2022

Still a top destination for digital advertising.. but not necessarily the only place to consider

Generally positive, but it remains a potentially dangerously expensive platform if not fully and properly setup.

Pros

Ease of setup. Integration with other Google frontline tools such as Analytics. Human support usually very good should you need to call upon it.

Cons

The control panel can be a little daunting.. and I certainly don't like or trust the automated campaigns options offered by Google. Powerful features such as Conversation Tracking redress the balance somewhat.

Plataforma por excelencia de Publicidad

Pros

Más de 6 años publicando anuncios en google Ads, anterior Google Adwords, lo que mas nos gusta es que es de google el principal buscador mundial, por lo que si eres buen profesional, tienes un producto bueno, la capacidad de conseguir conversiones es alta.

Cons

Lo que menos gusta, es que la plataforma requiere un periodo de aprendizaje, tienes que tener muy bien instalado el pixel en tu web, si el producto es de precio bajo y el cpc es alto, puedes hacer publicidad pero no serte rentable.

November 2022

The best platform for PPC ads if you want to target audience and get insights about the campaign at

Pros

I've been using Google Ads for a while and I can confidently say that it's the best platform out there. It has so many nifty features that I just can't live without anymore. Yes, you might have to pay per click but you get so many insights about the campaign that it's worth spending the money on it. All in all, Google Ads is a great place to advertise your business.

Cons

It is little expensive and its UI is bit hard to get used to for first time users.

Vincenzo

Ogni attività dovrebbe utilizzarlo

Siamo un’agenzia Google Partner e usiamo Google Ads ogni giorno per aiutare i nostri clienti ad incrementare il loro fatturato

Pros

La completezza della piattaforma che consente di agire su tutto l’ecosistema Google per la promozione delle attività online

Cons

Assenza di report Ustica con info grafiche da presentare ai clienti, bisogna necessariamente passare da Data Studio

Mohammed

guaranteed outreach, solid results

Beyond the first two months when we weren't too sure of how to reach our goals at the cheapest cost, our campaigns on Google Ads have been the most impactful to our projects. With coverage on Google Maps, our campaigns are not only informative, but also quite actionable and has increased patronage of our (originally) least accessible locations greatly.

Pros

The best thing about google ads is the guaranteed outreach your ad gets while you essentially only pay for the impact of the ad campaign, and not just having your ad broadcast. So then there is never really anything like an unproductive ad campaign with Google Ads. Secondly, for the price of one, ads get broadcast over the several google platforms commonly used in our target communities, so we are able to get better results in shorter times.

Cons

The Display Network option ended up being an added layer we didn't need for our campaigns because it yielded very poor results while costing us quite a bit. We only discovered it after two months when we were scrutinizing the analytics reports.

Reasons for choosing Google Ads

LinkedIn didn't have enough reach within the pool of people we were targeting for our ad campaigns.

Reasons for switching to Google Ads

Our facebook campaigns were great at increasing awareness and visibility, but wasn't so great at converting those numbers into increased customer business.

"Google Ads- Easy to apply platform

With Google Ads, we will attain capacity clients as they seek our offerings with the aid of using amassing them for preliminary leads as quickly as they land on our touchdown page. We have discovered google to be the first-rate manner to market it and attain our target market due to the fact we will pick out precise humans to look at our ads.

Pros

I experience that they may be gear that makes google's circle of relatives even easier, they may be smooth to apply and learn, they may be taught to apply to kids and this is certainly wonderful.

Cons

I think they can be better, they want to enhance even though they're heading in the direction of development, different matters I do not assume are all accessible.

Reasons for choosing Google Ads

They are superb at fixing problems, I like them due to the fact they facilitate all of the elaborations of various documents.

Shahzad

June 2022

Google Ads is by far the Best PPC Platform if you want actual conversions

Overall experience has been very good I can say as if you're looking for Actual Conversions and not the attributed conversions unlike other Ad Platforms then you can get that here as they provide different attribution models which can help the advertisers to identify which Campaign or Ads helped in getting the conversions.

Pros

- It allows the advertisers to plan the keywords with the use of Keyword Planner which is their own offering - Newly Launched Responsive Search Ads are far far better than the old Expanded Text Ads and it allows the Optimization scope for Text Ads - Allows the advertiser to directly integrate with Google Analytics where the Advertiser can create the Remarketing Audiences and import them in Google Ads to be used in Ad Campaigns - Allows the user to show ads on certain websites and website types and similarly exclude them if it is required.

Cons

- The Recommendations they provide using their AI is 80% of the time is useless. - Display Ads and its Network is very poor and its Display Ads Targeting is very poor compared to other vendors in the market. - No Option to allow the advertiser to showcase which Type of Website and Quality of Website they want to display their Ads.

Eloise

Better keywords, better results

The main thing I did was to characterize on paper (or in a content tool) what you truly need. This relied upon my industry and what I needed with the Adwords lobby. The significant thing was consistently to attempt to benefit from the device and in a lean manner. To this end, I put away a few minutes for picking up, watching instructional exercises and in any event, perusing short articles regarding the matter. I was adding to a great extent, sharing questions and disclosures. These are a portion of the miracles that the Internet furnishes us with. I didn't hit the nail on the head the first run through, yet I didn't surrender and figured out how to have an incredible mission.

Pros

AdWords is immense. It has about 33% of all online promotion income. One of the numerous benefits of Google Ads is having your promotion showed at the ideal opportunity, to individuals searching for what you offer. It's almost certain that you can discover your objective client on Google, regardless of what specialty you are in. It's the undeniable spot to begin. An optimal advertisement would one say one is that contacts the perfect individuals at the perfect time, correct? This is the reason Google's device is probably the most ideal alternative available - all things considered, it advances your item or administration in a sectioned, quantifiable, and designated way. See beneath the principle benefits of Google Ads!

Cons

Some first-time sponsors decide to put away minimal expenditure, depending on that old rationale: "in the event that I lose cash, at any rate I'll lose a bit". The issue is that, contingent upon the fragment of the item or administration to be publicized, it is important to put a lot of credit in Adwords to ensure a positive exhibition of the advertisement against the opposition. For a mission to return true to form, the sponsor needs to comprehend the opposition of the catchphrases that will be coordinated to the advertisement. On the off chance that he doesn't have the foggiest idea about the terms generally utilized by different sponsors, there is a danger of picking unessential watchwords that will bring not very many or no outcomes.

Revanth

Cheap and Best Way to Run Advertisements Online

The Experience is Very Good, The functionality of Google Ads is amazing and Easy to Understand. Even if you get any issues the customer support is quite good.

Pros

I have a YouTube Channel, So I use Google ads a lot to Run Ads online. I am Completely impressed by its functionality and flexibility to run Advertisements. You can set a range of different types of Ads and also you can target the exact audience with Google Ads. I like the option to schedule the Ads for exact required Date this helped me a lot. I was able to run multiple Ads at a time with Low budget. One more thing a love about Google Ads is "THE BIDDING" you can set bids for every ads I'm impressed that I was able to run Ads properly with Low bidding. Option to Add money is safe, withing 10 minutes amount will be added if you use Debit card to Add balance.

Cons

The Money Transfer option in Add balance is quite complicated to me, i researched about it and i was able add money with Money Transfer option, few times it worked fine but the issue is it took days to add money to the balance sometime it took a week, and once the money did't even added, But with Customer support the money got added, it took like 3 weeks to solve the issue. I Hope the Money Transfer option will be improved in Future.

Reasons for switching to Google Ads

I got way more Options in Google ads, So My decision was completely write.

Domingo