Browse Google Ads Reviews

Christine from Stand Out 4 Mental Health

A must have for every business

So far I have had an amazing experience with Google Ads as customers and clients have been searching for our products. The customer service support is really good and the Google Ads guide is east to understand. It has helped me managed my Instagram and Facebook Ads. It is also very affordable.

Pros

Google Ads is very useful in my business since it helps me in advertising, in this era of digital advertising it is very intuitive. The bidding strategies are flexible enough for a variety of businesses which makes carrying out different campaigns way easier. Real time tracking has also been made easier. Customers and clients can easily find our products online.

Cons

The features are very complex and overwhelming tile I had to do short courses to know how to manage the Google Ads. It takes a lot of time to start a new ad, and this could take even a week before i begin realizing results.

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads

It came in handy after my Facebook Ads account was suspended.

Reasons for Switching to Google Ads

I now have control of my campaign goals and can monitor how customers and clients are searching for our products.

Saikat from Rednof Corporation

A must-have for any company any business

Beyond the first two months, when I wasn't sure how to achieve our objectives at the lowest cost, our Google Ads campaigns have had the most impact on our initiatives. With Google Maps coverage, our ads are not only informative, but also actionable, and have significantly improved patronage of our (before) least accessible sites.

Pros

"For all parties involved - the publisher, yourself, and, of course, Google Ads - this is a win-win-win situation. It's such a pleasure to have a website that Google Ads has recognized for ad placement." "I'm overjoyed since my ad may now reach the intended demographic, and I've noticed a significant improvement in my business. I'm quite pleased with Google Ads." "I've enjoyed using this software for years and will continue to do so in the future because it produces excellent results." "I like Google Advertising' statistics since they make it simple to set up and then see statistics on your ads to discover which ones are the most effective."

Cons

"Overall, it was a bad experience. Platform is quite unprofessional." "The user interface can be clumsy at times and has resulted in data loss on a few occasions." "It's incredibly deep, with a lot of confusing elements." "The most significant disadvantage of Google Adwords is the high cost of advertisements. This platform is by far the most expensive, which could be a concern in a lower-income country."

It's Google. You can try once if you serious about your Business

Reasons for Switching to Google Ads

Facebook advertising did an excellent job of raising awareness and exposure, but they didn't do as well at translating those numbers into more business.

Christopher from Christopher Purple

Industry: Music

GOOGLE ADS HAS APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE WHEN RESOLVING PROBLEMS!!!

Pros

Admittedly the ads are relatively simple to set up- and budgeting can be done easily too. A little difficult to verify that the ads are genuinely running and being placed correctly. After research we noticed a lot of ads were being placed in the most obscure places. But I put that down to inexperience on our part and now feel this can be controlled somewhat.

Cons

Appalling customer service treatment after their own mistake. There have been 23 emails since Dec 2020 relating to Google Ads teams’ error incorrectly disapproving our ad. However, loss of significant revenue resulted from this error. In seeking compensation for THEIR error all Google Ads have done is keep on sending me a template email that states, 'Thank you for your response. I will be glad to assist you further. I understand that it is taking really longer time than usual...We assure you that your query is being attended and I would request you to please allow us s 4-5 business days more to get back to you'. ...and then nothing! No progress report, no management contact even after insisting on it. Clearly Google Ads doesn't really care for its customers except when it's time for US to pay them. We are now in the process of legal action. ...it is now 11.08.2021 at the time of writing this.

Shelly from Roselawn Monuments

Google Adds Review

Frustrating

Pros

Do not like using his product and it doesn’t seem to make any difference

Cons

Too confusing to setup not very effective

Reasons for Switching to Google Ads

Was supposed to be easier

Mohammed from IFEN

guaranteed outreach, solid results

Beyond the first two months when we weren't too sure of how to reach our goals at the cheapest cost, our campaigns on Google Ads have been the most impactful to our projects. With coverage on Google Maps, our campaigns are not only informative, but also quite actionable and has increased patronage of our (originally) least accessible locations greatly.

Pros

The best thing about google ads is the guaranteed outreach your ad gets while you essentially only pay for the impact of the ad campaign, and not just having your ad broadcast. So then there is never really anything like an unproductive ad campaign with Google Ads. Secondly, for the price of one, ads get broadcast over the several google platforms commonly used in our target communities, so we are able to get better results in shorter times.

Cons

The Display Network option ended up being an added layer we didn't need for our campaigns because it yielded very poor results while costing us quite a bit. We only discovered it after two months when we were scrutinizing the analytics reports.

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads

LinkedIn didn't have enough reach within the pool of people we were targeting for our ad campaigns.

Reasons for Switching to Google Ads

Our facebook campaigns were great at increasing awareness and visibility, but wasn't so great at converting those numbers into increased customer business.

Google Ad Review

Pros

The fact that one can post multiples ads at the same time for different products and services on offer. It is easy to maneuver the software of the software in order to integrate multiple different businesses with different ads to display. One can easily track the progress when using their phones or laptop or any active electronic device that can function with the software.

Cons

Sometimes some ads are blocked since they contain references to topics that are not permitted within their policy guidelines. Their customer care phone support is not of much assistance, especially when facing challenges.

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads

I preferred Google ads software due to the professional look it offers for a company and the target audience as opposed to social media applications e.g. Facebook and Instagram etc.

Reasons for Switching to Google Ads

They give instant communications be it on phone or e-mail.

"Google Ads- Easy to apply platform

With Google Ads, we will attain capacity clients as they seek our offerings with the aid of using amassing them for preliminary leads as quickly as they land on our touchdown page. We have discovered google to be the first-rate manner to market it and attain our target market due to the fact we will pick out precise humans to look at our ads.

Pros

I experience that they may be gear that makes google's circle of relatives even easier, they may be smooth to apply and learn, they may be taught to apply to kids and this is certainly wonderful.

Cons

I think they can be better, they want to enhance even though they're heading in the direction of development, different matters I do not assume are all accessible.

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads

They are superb at fixing problems, I like them due to the fact they facilitate all of the elaborations of various documents.

Brandon from Hamilton Company

Industry: Biotechnology

A Must-Have Platform, But Pretty Complex

Google Ads does what I need it to do. I am also fortunate to work with a partner agency who spends far more time in the platform than I do. If you plan to spend upwards of $5K/mo on the platform, you should really have a dedicated resource at the controls.

Pros

Google Ads is an industry-standard platform, so in many ways you really have no choice but to use it if you want to reach your audience. That said, I do appreciate that it is fairly intuitive for those who understand digital advertising.

Cons

The features and configuration options are overwhelming. I know that is very likely because Google Ads aspires to be all things to all businesses. When you try to be an essential platform for every business on the planet, it requires thousands of features and options. When you step into Google Ads, it feels like sitting in the cockpit of a commercial airliner.

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads

Google has the best reach and channel options.

Revanth from Conceptia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd

Cheap and Best Way to Run Advertisements Online

The Experience is Very Good, The functionality of Google Ads is amazing and Easy to Understand. Even if you get any issues the customer support is quite good.

Pros

I have a YouTube Channel, So I use Google ads a lot to Run Ads online. I am Completely impressed by its functionality and flexibility to run Advertisements. You can set a range of different types of Ads and also you can target the exact audience with Google Ads. I like the option to schedule the Ads for exact required Date this helped me a lot. I was able to run multiple Ads at a time with Low budget. One more thing a love about Google Ads is "THE BIDDING" you can set bids for every ads I'm impressed that I was able to run Ads properly with Low bidding. Option to Add money is safe, withing 10 minutes amount will be added if you use Debit card to Add balance.

Cons

The Money Transfer option in Add balance is quite complicated to me, i researched about it and i was able add money with Money Transfer option, few times it worked fine but the issue is it took days to add money to the balance sometime it took a week, and once the money did't even added, But with Customer support the money got added, it took like 3 weeks to solve the issue. I Hope the Money Transfer option will be improved in Future.

Reasons for Switching to Google Ads

I got way more Options in Google ads, So My decision was completely write.

Mostafa from mrtactics

amazing channel for cpc advertising

it's great experience because i need the costumer who search for my service & products

Pros

i like the variety of bidding strategies that can suit our campaign goals good google guide for making different campaigns real time tracking better way of scaling

Cons

it takes a long time to start a new ad it takes about one week at the learning mode phase then my campaign start getting better result

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads

the first reason is you have good control of your campaign goals people search for your site not just watch your ad while scroll

Reasons for Switching to Google Ads

better control of your result my facebook ads account has been disabled

Elvis from Innovo Tech F.P.Q. C.A.

Google Ads, la mejor manera de hacer publicidad en internet

EL uso de esta herramienta a mejorado los niveles de ventas, el trafico de nuestro sitio web y las visitas a nuestra oficina comercial.

Pros

Me encanta "Google Ads" y tengo que decirlo, gracias a "Google Ads" pude salvar la vida de mi empresa. Hay tantas funciones increíbles que pueden ayudarlo a mejorar las tasas de ventas de su empresa y finalmente atraer la atención de tus clientes y puedes comenzar con una inversión muy pequeña porque "Google Ads" solo te cobra por los clics en tus anuncios y puedes elegir cuánto quieres pagar por cada uno de ellos, verás los resultados casi de inmediato porque "Google Ads" mostrará los anuncios de su empresa solo a aquellas personas que estén buscando sus productos o servicios, también puede elegir cuáles son sus objetivos, si desea aumentar el tráfico de su sitio web, las visitas a su negocio local o tiendas, para recibir más llamadas telefónicas y más. Para mí, "Google Ads" es más que necesario si desea que su negocio crezca.

Cons

No encuentro ni un solo contra en esta maravillosa herramienta.

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads

Hay mucha información con respecto a su fácil uso y muchos testimonios que demuestran su verdaderos resultados.

Sahouri from pro49

It is good so far because I deal with international advertisements

My experience with ads is Jake so far according to the speed of advertising

Pros

What I liked about it is the speed in interacting with the automatic ads

Cons

The least thing I liked about the credibility is the site

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads

Because it is global advertising and profitable

Malcolm Reto Vincent from GZ Legal

Extremely expensive but may be necessary

Pretty bad but I am still giving it a try and leaving the management of the campaign to 'professionals'.

Pros

The ability to produce advertisements that can, potentially, be seen by thousands of people online.

Cons

How expensive it is and how difficult it is to use it! Firstly, bidding and paying for clicks is very costly, especially if you are operating in a competitive industry. You need a huge budget to make it work. Plus, you will need a google ads campaign manager to make sure you make the most of the money, which bring me to the next point: how difficult it is to create successful google ads! The software can be helpful in creating a campaign but it will very likely do poorly and you will lose a lot of money.

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads

Linkedin: they do not work. Facebook: I am still using Facebook ads but I was attracted to the idea of only paying for clicks as "clicks are people who are interested".

Alhassan from DRIAN Ghana

No better stage to market your business

After our initial heartburns, the overall experience has been great with Google Ads. The level of activity generated and directed to our portals have been twice as many as those gotten from other ad services on other platforms for about the same amount of money. Overall, we have secured some good business as a result of the marketing made possible by Google Ads.

Pros

I loved the pay per click pricing model, that way we pay for the value of the service provided and the benefits we have gained from engaging them. But the most significant benefit we got from using Google Ads was the vastness of the potential market it gave us ready access to. Our results have been nothing short of extraordinary.

Cons

What we liked the least about Google Ads was the false hopes it gave us when we began using it for the first time. Without experience, we assumed that all the clicks we were getting were going to be translated into conversions and new business. The broad search results weren't particularly helpful either. But eventually we learnt to better manage our expectations and still stuck with it.

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads

We chose both actually, because we wanted to explore all available options before settling on one.

Jason from Petco

Tough To Learn But Well Worth The Time

I have worked with Google Ads for the past 9-10 years now. I have worked with very small companies and startups, but also large corporations. I have also worked as a consultant in many variations for companies to help them with Google Ads on a day to day basis or as an account strategist. Knowing this tool has allowed me to work in many different industries from classic cars, to health, travel, pets, and so many others. It is a still that can be carried across industries which has given me the ability to grow quickly in my career and learn new markets and industries.

Pros

I like how easy it is to organize your campaigns and understand what is working for your business versus what is not working. If you know what you are doing, you can optimize and optimize until your fingers bleed if you need to. When you get a full understanding of the tool, you will understand that there are many different ways to optimize as well. One thing most people should learn and understand deeply with Google is their bidding settings. Google uses AI to run automated bidding. They will allow you to focus on almost anything you'd like. For example, you can focus on getting the most impressions possible, or driving conversions (sales, leads, etc.) while trying to git a specific acquisition number. There are loads of options and they are always refining them and coming out with more.

Cons

It can take years to master this tool. Which means if you really give it the time and effort, you can have an incredible skill that many others do not have. I have worked with many different people across various size organizations on Google Ads and many people think they know everything about this tool while they still have a lot to learn. There are always new strategies to learn and optimizations to be made, but that can take a really long time to know and understand. Most people think they can just jump into Google Ads and become an expert immediately, and that is just not the case. If you do find yourself wanting to put in the time and effort to know and understand this tool, you will realize what a great skill that can be. It can be used across so many different industries for a wide variety of needs to fulfill. having a deep understanding of this tool will allow you to have the option to work for some of the worlds top organizations.

Pedro from Pedro Brandino

The Most Powerful and Precise Tool on the Internet, Whether for Small, Medium or Large Business

I will report my experience with Google and be as emphatic and comprehensive as I always am when reviewing or commenting on something. Anyway, Google ads... I just have to thank this magnificent tool. I can strongly say that it was Google Ads that changed my life. I ventured into Digital Marketing 2 to 3 years ago and had a hard time trying to make my family better and get out of the tight spot we were in financially. Difficult times, however... With a lot of focus and learning the functionality of this tool, little by little and over time, I learned the usability and in which segments I should keep the ads. I didn't have any money, but Google Ads is even good at that, I could use the tool all month and pay later, so they charged cards I borrowed from real friends or my Parents. Reluctantly, of course. But I always invested the least. I even used multiple accounts to get a free coupon... Anyway, to cut it short... I hit an ad that generated some sales in the month. And it was with the help of Google, pointing me to places, people, genders, gender, age group, and keywords they were looking for about the product that I advertised. This helped me a lot, because from these sales I managed to follow up on the ads and always improving. Thank you Google Ads.

Pros

When it comes to quality as a whole. Google Ads surpasses itself, in my opinion it is a very powerful and very accurate tool. It's amazing how quickly the tool delivers a report to us. We raise some ad campaigns on a weekly basis. And every day we keep an eye on the segmentations and analyzing in real time how our campaigns are running, so we can more efficiently and accurately optimize our goals for a more specific target audience. Super smart tool with hundreds of features to use. The most impressive thing is that we don't need to invest a lot to get good results in our campaigns. This is sensational. I have to say that the support has also been fast and very helpful. Since I ventured into working with Digital Marketing, I've been constantly receiving emails from Google Ads support even without asking. In the beginning, I still didn't have much practice, so I received email from several experts at Google to help me. If it weren't for these people, I wouldn't have achieved my goals. Nowadays, we only follow our older campaigns, because the tool shows in detail who accesses our pages. The GLOBAL TAG configured on our websites, this is extremely powerful and incredibly accurate.

Cons

When it comes to Google Ads, I have no complaints. However, for many inexperienced people who reach the tool, they end up with difficulties in handling it. Because there is a lot of information inside the platform. Lots of buttons and graphics. It ends up getting complicated to work alone in Google Ads. Therefore, it is viable to learn from someone who knows all the features and benefits of the platform. I think that's it, I don't have a problem with Google Ads, but it's too complex for someone who is starting to advertise their company online.

Eloise from Freelancer

Better keywords, better results

The main thing I did was to characterize on paper (or in a content tool) what you truly need. This relied upon my industry and what I needed with the Adwords lobby. The significant thing was consistently to attempt to benefit from the device and in a lean manner. To this end, I put away a few minutes for picking up, watching instructional exercises and in any event, perusing short articles regarding the matter. I was adding to a great extent, sharing questions and disclosures. These are a portion of the miracles that the Internet furnishes us with. I didn't hit the nail on the head the first run through, yet I didn't surrender and figured out how to have an incredible mission.

Pros

AdWords is immense. It has about 33% of all online promotion income. One of the numerous benefits of Google Ads is having your promotion showed at the ideal opportunity, to individuals searching for what you offer. It's almost certain that you can discover your objective client on Google, regardless of what specialty you are in. It's the undeniable spot to begin. An optimal advertisement would one say one is that contacts the perfect individuals at the perfect time, correct? This is the reason Google's device is probably the most ideal alternative available - all things considered, it advances your item or administration in a sectioned, quantifiable, and designated way. See beneath the principle benefits of Google Ads!

Cons

Some first-time sponsors decide to put away minimal expenditure, depending on that old rationale: "in the event that I lose cash, at any rate I'll lose a bit". The issue is that, contingent upon the fragment of the item or administration to be publicized, it is important to put a lot of credit in Adwords to ensure a positive exhibition of the advertisement against the opposition. For a mission to return true to form, the sponsor needs to comprehend the opposition of the catchphrases that will be coordinated to the advertisement. On the off chance that he doesn't have the foggiest idea about the terms generally utilized by different sponsors, there is a danger of picking unessential watchwords that will bring not very many or no outcomes.

Google ads review

Overall, it is satisfactory.

Pros

The most important thing is the budget flexibility of Google Ads., ie. small as well as big budget people can use this for their product promotion. The ranking using multiple channels of Google is an added advantage for campaigning comparing to other similar platforms. The way we can track our ads in Google Ads is very professional. We can get all details in the tracking dashboard, for example- number of clicks, conversations. cost per conversation etc. Another advantage is its precision, in the location, time, day, keywords etc. It is very straightforward, ie. if someone type a keyword on search engine and if the keyword matches with ours it is very advantageous for us(campaigner). For small business it has simplicity. It will give faster website ranking compared to the normal longer periods. Demographic targeting is an added advantage of this platform - it specify features like age, gender, income, exemption etc. The automated and manual features for bid is also a very good part of Google Ads. It will bring the website on top of the first page of the search and thus no fear of competition. User friendly dashboard. Conversion rate is higher in this platform.

Cons

Cost per click is higher in Google Ads comparing to other similar platforms. For beginner (in using Google Ads) the plat form is confusing and very complex to use and may lead to mistakes which will affect their ads. Expensive keywords. Initial budget is higher for beginners. Sometimes the traffic on the web site may be high, but it will be non-prospective and unqualified one, this will results in loss on the part of campaigner. Have to continuously test and track the campaign for a a long period to get good results. For some sector or businesses the number of clicks will be very less, so they to pay for a longer period.

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads

Did not choose any other alternative.

David from Lead Gen Guys

Adwords is amazing..

Overall it’s been amazing but the customer service reps and recommendations system leave a bit to be desired.

Pros

I run an agency where our bread and butter is doing AdWords search campaigns for clients. Managing AdWords has literally provided a career and livelihood for me... it’s also given time the ability to generate tens of thousands of leads and well over $10 million dollars in revenue for my clients. Over the years the platform has evolved a lot and in its current iteration it’s more user friendly than ever and I enjoy using it a lot.

Cons

The recommendations system doesn’t always give good recommendations for example it will recommend running responsive search ads for basically every ad group but it’s been VERY rare in my experience that responsive search ads have outperformed revalue ads for our clients... worse yet the recommendations system punishes you for dismissing recommendations (including mediocre ones). Also customer support can be pretty awful at times. Minor issues overall.

Dorian from Dorian Jamot

La publicité en ligne à portée de tous

Google Ads est sans aucun doute ce dont j'ai besoin . J'ai également la chance de travailler avec une agence partenaire qui passe beaucoup plus de temps que moi sur la plateforme, ce qui me laisse le temps de me tourner vers d'autres sujets.

Pros

Google Ads est une des plateformes référence du secteur de la publicité en ligne. À bien des égards, vous n'avez donc pas d'autre choix que de l'utiliser si vous voulez atteindre votre cible de la meilleure des manières. Cela dit, j'apprécie le fait qu'elle soit assez intuitive pour tout les acteurs de la publicité en ligne. Cela permet une prise en main rapide.

Cons

Les fonctionnalités et les options de configuration sont parfois trop complexe. C'est surement dû au fait que Google Ads aspire à être la référence pour toutes les entreprises, peut importe le secteur d'activité. Lorsque vous essayez d'être une plateforme essentielle pour toutes les entreprises du monde, cela nécessite des milliers de fonctionnalités et d'options. Lorsque vous entrez dans des options avancées de Google Ads, vous avez l'impression de vous trouver dans le cockpit d'un avion de ligne.

Reasons for Switching to Google Ads

Pour varier mes sources d'acquisition

Eduardo from Clementina Gluten Free

Excellent tool to kick start sales and bring in revenue

Great experience. For every dollar we spend in advertising we bring 7-10 dollars in sales. Excellent return on investment.

Pros

It generates me sales. It helps me drive traffic to my site and expose new people to my products. This along with facebook ads is a MUST for all businesses.

Cons

It can get quite complicated and the redesigns to the site don't help.

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads

Google is the biggest search engine in the internet.

Memo from The Smart Investorss

Google Ads has been great

Over all it is a great program to use. if you are starting you business and you do not have a big budget to start with your best bet to get some traction with you business is google ads. the cost per click is a lot lower than other options and you will still get some sales because there are a lot of people looking up things on google.

Pros

What I like most about google ads is the cost of it is a lot cheaper than other platforms I use to push ads. We promote our services and products on google ads and it keeps our cost pretty low to get enough data to start pushing more expensive ads on other platforms.

Cons

What I like least about google ads is how hard it is to set up certain things in specific google merchant account to google ads. It took me about two weeks to get it set up, after talking to multiple google reps to help me get it set up. I wish I could be a lot easier to set it up and got waste so much time.

Esther from Self-employed

An Essential Tool for Digital Marketing

Google ads is a perfect tool for those who want to advertise and boost their online business. It is a complete tool. It makes it possible to advertise products on the internet and it is also very secure to get some leads and prospects for your business. Google ads also gives you the autonomy to work with your campaigns and targets in order to increase and get more leads for your products. It is the number one platform to reach a huge audience on the internet.

Pros

It is a great solution for advertising since it enables one to create app promotion campaigns that effectively help to increase in-app actions made by users. It enables users to run ads as per their requirements and hence generate genuine leads from search campaigns. Additionally, it enables users to define their target audience by giving an option to choose the locations or areas where they want to show their ads. Goole ads helps users to manage their audiences through Google analytics. A very essential feature for this tool that I really love is the call to action button that propel prospects to make an action on their search.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that when starting, it can be costly and you don't get results as quickly and it may be stressful. The budgeting plan is quite harsh. The cost can go way over your pocket and they are the ones to decide whether or not to give you a refund. Another issue is that having to wait for 14 days in order to make changes in your campaigns and also some dubious activities happening like competitors clicking on the ads.

James from Applause

AdWords has helped me affordably attract new clients

Pros

I use AdWords on a local level (local meaning a handful of zip codes across two counties) and it has helped me raise awareness for my brand and services as well as attract new clients. Local does the same but takes more time and effort whereas AdWords gives me a much faster turnaround time. I like that I can set budgets and monitor campaigns in real-time so I know if my campaigns are cost-effective. I feel that I have 100% control over my campaign design and budgeting so I am not concerned of spending too much. If after a certain threshold, new customer acquisition is still too low, then I know to either stop the campaign temporarily or to more likely investigate why and modify my keywords or ad messages.

Cons

To run an effective local campaign, it is critical to know your target audience but even more critical to conduct elaborate keyword research. This can be very time consuming, even tedious and repetitive at times. However, this is the time investment necessary to ensure you have quality campaigns that will actually be profitable. If you do not have a background in PPC advertising or general knowledge in digital marketing, AdWords is not simple to dive right in (or at least not simple to do it right). Take the time to do ample research and even consider the training and certification offered by Google. I felt this was more fit for someone whose line of work is PPC as opposed to running your own ads for your business so I have not completed these. I am certain they would be exponentially beneficial to anyone, but I feel confident my keyword research and message design was enough to at least turn profits from the time and money spent using AdWords.

Moises from Al Toque Marketing

The best advertising tool on the market

Since we started using Google ads, our amount of clients has increased, we invest monthly an amount of $2000-$3000 in Google ads advertising and the ROI is 4-5. We are very satisfied with the results we have had.

Pros

This platform is amazing, it allows me to connect with potential customers through Ad campaigns, what I like the most is that I can create text campaigns, video campaigns, display campaigns, Gmail campaigns, app campaigns and distribute them on a single platform. This tool is fundamental for our Marketing Agency.

Cons

The only bad thing about this platform is that it is necessary to have previous knowledge in ad management to be able to use it satisfactorily. Anyone can use it, but if you want your campaigns to be successful and have the right performance you need to know how to use Google Ads.

P. Andrew from Spire Advertising & Web Design

Target Potential Customers

Overall, this is one of the best ways to send targeted traffic to your website. Be sure to use exact match keywords as much as possible to ensure you're targeting isn't going to run up a huge invoice. Google is great at getting you to pay them a lot of money, so be smart and don't fall into their money traps. Used wisely and well, Google AdWords can send you traffic that is ready to buy!

Pros

- You can target "buyer" traffic based on the keywords you select - Supplement any SEO rankings and dominate the SERP - You get found on Google

Cons

- Can be very pricey, especially for new users who haven't done their research. - Budget options are fairly limited and not user friendly.

Olivier from Olivier TOGBE

Un outil de marketing idéal

Avec Google Ads, j'ai fait d'énorme bénéfices dans plusieurs activités et pour cela je le conseille à tous.

Pros

Google Ads est un excellent outil pour les annonceurs de tous types dans tous les secteurs dans le monde. Avec un support client est exceptionnel et bon interface permettant la bonne utilisation et gestion . Il est aussi facile de se lancer et de commencer et de voir rapidement ce qui fonctionne ou pas avec l'optimisation des contenus pour divers conversions.

Cons

Pour obtenir un retour avec Google Ads, il faut quelqu'un qui travaille en plein temps pour surveiller les campagnes, l'apparence et le bon fonctionnement, car des campagnes peu performantes peuvent rapidement gérer votre budget en un clin d'œil.

More than six years experiences

With more than six years full time experience I have seen a lot of business growing with Google Ads, and this is almost always a good idea for our clients no matter what their goal is.

Pros

As a marketing professional at an agency, I have been using Google Ads for client and our own agency for more than six years. In this time I have grown multiple clients fra small business to medium and large business, as well as given large business (both B2B and B2C) more return on their ad spend. There are numerous of options for market business, and in Scandinavia where I am located, this is a must!

Cons

During the pandemic their support has not been that great. It is slow and they close tickets when they think they have answered a question.

Josh from Signal Interactive

There's no getting around paid search traffic

Pros

If you're trying to market your product or service to people in the market for that offering, there's really no better (or cheaper) way to specifically target those buyers than Google's Adwords program. We work hard to get organic search listings, but particularly for high traffic, competitive terms, bidding on PPC ads in the SERPs is a great strategy. Adwords lets you do keyword research, scope out the competition, and control your bid/spend in multiple ways. It's simple text and the best part is you only pay for clicks that come to your website.

Cons

Adwords has been changing the interface a lot lately. It's often difficult to get from Express to the full suite, and the constantly changing google app ecosystem means you can almost never find your way around. Sometimes they deny an ad, they also raise your CPC if they don't like the quality of the page you land traffic on, so there's some unfortunate road blocks where they try to control the entire internet, but otherwise it's a very cheap form of advertising and lead acquisition.

Lisa from Versature

You can't ignore Google!

Pros

Adwords is an excellent tool for advertisers of all types in almost all industries. Their customer support is stellar (at least for a business) and their new interface makes it even easier to use and manage. Provided you have your tracking set up in Google Analytics it's easy to jump in and get started and quickly see what is/ isn't working while optimizing your content for the conversions you want.

Cons

Adwords is not something you can set up and then walk away. In order to get a return, there does need to be someone that monitors the campaigns and looks and what is and isn't working as poor performing campaigns can quickly run away with your budget in a blink of an eye.

A Critically Important Component of a Digital Marketing Strategy

Pros

- Google has not stayed complacent with their previous dominance in the Digital advertising field. AdWords is constantly being updated with interface updates and feature updates. - Google representatives available on call for one-on-one help and tips with your account - A very easy way to reach millions of users (if that's the reach you want) - Ever growing presence of advertising normalization on Google platforms and mobile ensures that AdWords will remain a key part of our Digital strategy in the future

Cons

- Costs can run out of control if you do not have the right keyword optimization strategies, proper account organization in mind - Search advertising creation is incredibly tedious - CPA isn't the glorious solution that Google presents it to be, and it has to increased costs/lead for us in the past

Great For All Tier Buisness

I use Google Ads every day to manager a variety of clients in different industry verticals. No matter what the businesses KPI or goals are, using Google Ads can help you get there.

Pros

The ability to segment your audience by demographics, location, and many more. This allows you to learn more about your audience so that you can message them in ways that will allow them to convert more. Easy to navigate and upload keywords or ads in bulk, the data received is always up to date.

Cons

Disapproval process too sensitive, and often gets incorrectly flagged and resubmit for approval is needed. Automated suggestions are not that good and don't always improve performance.

James from Petland, Inc.

Great way to reach your potential customers

Google Ads has helped up target our potential customers in a much needed way. It is something you'll need to study and learn but well worth the time.

Pros

Google Ads is an amazing way to target potential customers along their path of discovery. Targeting audience segments and geographic areas is incredible. Reaching potential customers on their devices while they are showing interest, and then following them along their journey, is exactly what we needed.

Cons

Google Ads can be a very complicated endeavor to the uninitiated. It is something that you will need to practice and study, it isn't just something you can jump into and expect to understand easily.

Muneeb from Context Creative

One of the best advertising platform on the web

No other platform can offer a better reach than Google Ads. Google Search campaigns are key for business discovery and reach. Using Google Ads is a no-brainer for most businesses.

Pros

Google ads offer tons of rich features and tactics to fit the marketing needs of all kinds of advertisors. From search to display to video, you can reach your target audience at a very low cost.

Cons

It's easy to generate traffic at a cost-effective rate but not all traffic is high quality. In most cases, campaigns result in web traffic with high bounce rates. Also, it can take significant time for the ad platform to find quality audience segments.

Google Search and customer intent

triyoga from Self Employed

Google Ads is the only best solution for introducing and selling my business products

I am helped a lot with google ads, proper keyword research and assisted by accurate demographic referrals, my business is growing here. Sometimes I also use premium services with high advertising costs for ads that have converted into sales here.

Pros

The advantage of Google Ads is that it is affordable. By using this one advertising service, you don't need to pay for advertising services contained in Google ads. You will get the cost per click very cheaply. This is why Google ads are the most appropriate choice for small business people. Also supported by this accurate report will make it easier for small businesses to reduce marketing costs.

Cons

For small businesses and beginners, I don't recommend using premium services with high advertising costs, unless we've done ad testing so that we find the right formula with the right target market too. Around me, many small business people have not used PayPal and credit cards to run ads on google ads. hopefully, in the near future, this problem will get a solution.

Kristina from Freelancer

A must have for any marketing plan

I have loved using this software for years and will continue to do so, because it has great results

Pros

It is very robust and intuitive to use. Love the custom audiences, in market audiences and a lot of the features available. They always try to improve the functionality and capabilities which is great most times.

Cons

I dislike the new reporting tab features. I also don't like how the constantly change up the layout, which makes it hard to find features. The most recent keyword match type changes and query report limits have made it clear that you have to be on top of your game and constantly follow changes if you want to use this software.

Michell from Violet intimate

The most powerful tool for customer acquisition

We have increased sales x5 since we started using this platform, it is excellent for getting customers who are looking for exactly the product we sell.

Pros

Google Ads is the best tool we have used to get more customers, I love that by just adding a few ads I can sell hundreds of products in a short time, Google shows my ads in the search engine, on YouTube, on external websites and applications.

Cons

The usability of this platform is my only problem, when I started it was complicated to correctly segment my audience, after investing a lot of money in advertising and doing many test campaigns I managed to correctly segment the audience of my products.

Shaharyar from Quantum Solutions

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

The Backbone of Online Advertising

Overall Google ads are the Giants of digital marketing now a days and benefiting lots of businesses.

Pros

You can promote your business as easy and simple as you want. It is a very reliable platform for the business promoters who want to show their ads to their target audience. This is the most effective way for advertisement on internet, Google ads saves the browsing data of users and then show ads according to the user needs and I think this is the best feature for marketing that they show relatable ads to the audience.

Cons

I think there are some disadvantage for the audience/user because sometimes the audience me see unnecessary ads which may irritate users.

Adnan from Allied Bank

The best Online Advertising Platform

My overall experience with Google Ads is really amazing because I have increase the number of product sales through Google Ads. I am very happy, because now my ad can read to the targeted audience and I can see a major change in my business. I am really satisfied with Google Ads.

Pros

Google Ads allows you to create search, display, shopping, video and more ads. You can advertise your products or services on different websites, applications and YouTube videos.

Cons

Google Ads has a lot of features, campaign types and tools. You need to learn all these things from scratch to the advanced level. This platform has only incredible features and options without any kind of cons.

Google Ads Review

My overall experience with Google Ads is good because I can easily use this to advertise my website, set up keywords that can improve my website ranking on the Google search engine but the downside is the software can be expensive and there are a lot of fraudulent clicks that can cause the user to run out of money really quick.

Pros

The software is easy to use and can be easily set up to work with any website. I also like that I am able to use keywords on Google Ads to help my website rank higher on the search engine.

Cons

The price is expensive for what it is used for because Google charges the user based on how many clicks a person clicks on the ads and there can a lot of fraudulent clicks that can cost a lot of money to the user. Google has made some improvements to detect fraudulent clicks but it cannot eliminate the whole problem.

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads

I choose Google Ads over this alternative because it is the easiest want to advertise my website and allow me to appear on the search engine compared to other ads.

Quien no hace Adwords está fuera de onda

Todos los días estoy haciendo y midiendo campañas para llegar a clientes potenciales y vender nuestros productos, es parte de mi día a día y por supuesto he necesitado mucha capacitación para lograrlo

Pros

Por supuesto este es uno de los básicos del marketing digital y cada vez más empresas lo usan más y más y eso me encanta. Es fácil de utilizar, te invita a analizar y cada vez se está haciendo más sencilla la configuración de campañas.

Cons

Realmente el hecho de que se esté volviendo muy popular y que se esté usando cada vez más lo que hace es que cuesten también un poco más las campañas y pues gastar es lo que no me encanta

Get your product in front of people

Pros

If you have an online business like I do, you cannot afford not to be using Google AdWords. As an application the agoogle AdWords platform is extremely powerful and insightful. There is a steep learning curve and requires some technical skill and comfort learning new things. Once you get good at it, you will have all at your finger tips the same tools fortune 100 companies use to get attention, so what you do with it is up to you.

Cons

It’s a little hard to learn and master. That being said, it’s fun to learn and you could end up spending many sleepless night obsessing on the details.

Jamie from Dubber

The go-to online advertising tool and network - with fantastic support

Pros

Well, it's Google, so of course, it's good and worth using. Their support is second to none and you can have a live chat and phone call with a support team (and account manager) who will hand-hold you through every step of the way, whether you're new to Adwords or you've been with the platform for a while. You have access to Google's search advertising, Gmail ad placements and the entire Google Display Network (GDN) which is huge - pretty much every website out there that wants to advertise. The software has just been updated and looks great - although it did take some time getting used to it. It's worth doing some research into how to use it to an advanced level as there are some very clever tricks that you can do with it.

Cons

It does take a while to get used to and can be frustrating when things go wrong. There are also some things to look out for when getting used to it and learning your way around it can be time-consuming.

Muhammad from Appello

Favorite Ads creating tool

My overall experience with Google ads is great. Especially I love the search ad campaigns for inbound marketing.

Pros

I am using Google Ads for more than 6 years and it's always my favourite tool to run ads. The features and control you get in Google ads are not available on other tools. I love the detailed report and linking with other Google tools like Analytics which help to optimize the campaigns and generate the most accurate reports.

Cons

Well, I think they should really work on two things support and cost, this will encourage new startup businesses to start advertising on Google ads.

Mark from Elemerce

Make It Rain!

Pros

Adwords is powerful. Imagine having all the creepy information that Google has, at your finger tips! You are able to reach so many people to promote your product and you can narrow it down to your exact demographic. I personally love using it for my Amazon account as well. I run ads driving people to my products on Amazon.

Cons

Their negative keyword system really could be improved. I feel like it is cluttered and unclear as to which campaigns the negative keywords are being assigned. I really want to block certain searches but it is risky if you assign it to the wrong campaign.

Michael from Holiday Oil Company

great to use to get your adds out there if you know what you are doing

its a great platform and really propelled the business to the next level though driving google search traffic to us.

Pros

i love how easy it is to not only customize your ads to get the most people to see them. but it also provides great means of reporting that information as to how successful the campaign was so you can adjust

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve when it comes to having a successful add campaign and if your not keeping your advertising and sales department on a tight and strict budget you could find you spending 3 to 4 times as much as you need to to get the customer. get with someone experienced with lowering customer acquisition cost

Reasons for Switching to Google Ads

Facebook wasn't getting us the website views we were looking to get.

Flavia from applied-wisdom.eu

Probably stiil the no. 1 tool for ads

Overall, I recommend it and will always use it. For those who are willing and can pay a pretty big budget, especially, it brings awesome results.

Pros

I use Google AdWords for a long time. Over the years, it has been in a continuous change. I like the complexity and the possibilities that it offers to showcase your brand. I also like that it strives to bring the best content for the user.

Cons

As a little con, the fact that it changes so frequently and that it uses AI, makes it harder to truly understand (for customer support also). I would like a more in-depth look at how it works.

Marcos from ElPlural.com

Industry: Newspapers

Common use

Google ads is a fundamental tool in the financing of a newspaper that lives from online advertising as is our case and its use is almost mandatory on a day-to-day basis

Pros

It is a very useful tool in the management of the programmatic advertising that our website shows, as it is a free newspaper, which has allowed us to multiply the income enormously

Cons

The only downside is that, compared to most Google applications, famous for their ease of use and for being very intuitive, Google Ads requires extensive training in digital marketing and in the professional use of the tool.

Nikola from Aori

The Top Ads Platform

Google Ads is the only ad platform we have used that has successfully brought our business leads on a consistent basis. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Reddit and all the others have not been successful.

Pros

Google Ads is the best PPC platform out there, and if used right, can bring quality leads and sales for your website. For any business that wants to sell online, using Google Ads to promote your service or product is a must in this day and age. While the platform can be a bit technical and clunky to get used to, there's no other ad platform that can create ads that are as targeted and bring results on a consistent basis. Highly recommend this to any business looking for more leads.

Cons

Google has been pushing its own recommendations and automated bidding solutions for years now. In recent months, they decided to get rid of Broad Match Modifier keyword match types, and they implemented 'close variants' for exact match type keywords a few years ago. These changes make it harder and harder for PPC managers to control where their ads appear, because Google says its automated solutions perform better. I think Google Ads could give more control back to PPC managers so they it is easier for them to determine which search terms they want their ads to be shown for.

Best PPC platform by far

Pros

New features being added constantly, the user experience improved a lot with the latest redesign. It's fast, reliable, integrates well with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics (as expected). The ability to write your own scripts and use them is a big plus and some of the automated rules are a godsend.

Cons

The platform sometimes has bugs thus delaying the campaign's start date, but other than this most of the issues are solved immediately. The oppportunities Google has regarding your campaings are primarily buget focused.