What are Google Ads users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Google Ads software through verified user reviews

• icon"You can promote your business as easy and simple as you want. It is a very reliable platform for the business promoters who want to show their ads to their target audience."
  • icon"It's super intuitive, and you get the most important information in a few seconds."
  • icon"AdWords is the undisputed king of SEM. It delivers great results, is fun to use, and makes us many happy customers."
  • icon"How expensive it is and how difficult it is to use it. Firstly, bidding and paying for clicks is very costly, especially if you are operating in a competitive industry."
  • icon"Appalling customer service treatment after their own mistake. There have been 23 emails since Dec 2020 relating to Google Ads teams’ error incorrectly disapproving our ad."
  • icon"It might be difficult to set up a campaign in the beginning, because it's very time consuming to find out who is your target audience and do a proper keyword research."

Browse all Google Ads Reviews

• Have you used Google Ads and would like to share your experience with others?

Joe

Another fantastic Google product

Guido

Full control of your PPC campaigns

I use it for many clients of my agency: it proves to be reliable, efficient, effective and really gives a boost to business

Pros

It's free, there is a lot of documentation on the web, the support is responsive and helpful, it's highly effective and you can see the performance in real time, being able to fix errors in your setup or adjust parameters to improve the outcome, there are a lot of metrics that tell you exactly how your campaigns are doing

Cons

It's not as easy and straightforward as many people tell: you have to work with it daily for some time, before you feel comfortable with it. And yet, there are continuous changes in the UX and also in some features (which is good, but it requires that you spend some time to keep up the pace)

Most effective way (if not the only one) to advertise on Google Network

Matija

Google ads for SMB

We receive what we need for several campaign over the year period but sometime I am not sure if we receive all the benefits. We tried to use other methods for increase website traffic and leads but at the end we comeback to Google Ads.

Pros

We receive good value for money in leads campaign. Development of campaign is straight forward and easy targeting specific locations.

Cons

It can be difficult to connect all the data received in the dashboard and to use all the benefits of the tool. It could be easier to use.

Reasons for choosing Google Ads

Costumer acquisition is lower on Google Ads than Facebook although not better in specific demographic reach.

Theo

December 2021

There's gotta be a better way to advertise, Google

Google has market dominance on internet search PPC advertising. If you advertise online, you have little choice but to use Google Ads.

Pros

With a LOT of hard work and professional help you MAY be able to increase your sales, but of course there's a lot of time and expense required.

Cons

Google Ads will eagerly waste as much money as you let it if you're not careful. Even in a matter of HOURS. Yes, HOURS. That's how carefully you have to monitor it.

Google has the eyeballs.

Shelly

Google Adds Review

Frustrating

Pros

Do not like using his product and it doesn’t seem to make any difference

Cons

Too confusing to setup not very effective

Reasons for switching to Google Ads

Was supposed to be easier

Eduardo

Excellent tool to kick start sales and bring in revenue

Great experience. For every dollar we spend in advertising we bring 7-10 dollars in sales. Excellent return on investment.

Pros

It generates me sales. It helps me drive traffic to my site and expose new people to my products. This along with facebook ads is a MUST for all businesses.

Cons

It can get quite complicated and the redesigns to the site don't help.

Reasons for choosing Google Ads

Google is the biggest search engine in the internet.

December 2021

Probably the first marketing system to set up for online campaigns

Very satisfied. If something does not work for us we just stop it or change the targeting/budget/bids... As I mentioned above, it is a great tool for online marketing and if you are able to keep positive ROI from the campaigns it does not matter how much money you put there.

Pros

The campaigns in Google Ads are mostly performance ones so the Search Ads, Shopping Ads (for ecommerce), (dynamic) remarketing campaigns should be the first to set up. Great thing is also automatic campaign optimization (target CPA, target ROAS,..) where Google algorithm optimize campaigns for your target KPIs.

Cons

Google is moving campaigns into the sphere of "black box" which is not the bad thing if you are interested in bottom line = reach your target KPIs. Problem is if you also want to learn from the campaigns like who are your most valued visitors, what are their interests etc. For example Universal App Campaign which target for users to install/make action in App is easy to set up but you miss information about demographics/interest/etc information in reports.

Lucky

December 2021

Google Ads build your marketing world by growing your sales and brand!

With the Google ads application , Helps me stay connected with my campaign while on the go and I can track my advertisement campaign

Pros

1. The software is easy to use and set-up an account. 2. The performance planning tools is very effectively good . 3. When there is a problem on the way, you have the means to chat with an AI bot who will solve your problem no matter how difficult it is. 4. Bring audiences and prospects to your target marketing

Cons

1. Some times issues come up with customer services, which is very annoying. 2. Very expensive for smaller businesses 3. Not good for the beginners because if you are new to the software, you will be fool. It work best if you are skilled and trained in advertising.

Julie

Great advertising program

Pros

For me Google ads is a must for every online marketing mix. They have a lot of options to advertise on different platforms and networks all centered in one place (such as YouTube, Google search and display network sites) It's relatively quick to set up and to see results as well.

Cons

Difficult to use, you really need knowledge to use this software. They want you to use automated bidding strategies based on machine learning but this is not always the best way to set up a campaign for your ROI. You really have to know how you can optimize your campaigns. Of course it all depends on your marketing strategy but this makes it difficult for small entrepreneurs for example without professional help.

Ogochukwu

The Best Ad Network

Google products and services for me are always the best, including Google AdWords which is currently known as Google Ads. They offer lots of marketing features to aid your online marketing goals.

Pros

Google Ads marketing options are the best. Google Ads is the main reason I am a successful affiliate marketer today. I spend money on ads and get I a good ROI on each of my Google ads. Reaching my marketing goals is always possible with Google Ads, because they provide me with many marketing options that I can use, which were well designed, and optimized for marketing success.

Cons

Google Ads is quite expensive compared to other ad networks like Bing Ads, StudAds and etc.

Revanth

Cheap and Best Way to Run Advertisements Online

The Experience is Very Good, The functionality of Google Ads is amazing and Easy to Understand. Even if you get any issues the customer support is quite good.

Pros

I have a YouTube Channel, So I use Google ads a lot to Run Ads online. I am Completely impressed by its functionality and flexibility to run Advertisements. You can set a range of different types of Ads and also you can target the exact audience with Google Ads. I like the option to schedule the Ads for exact required Date this helped me a lot. I was able to run multiple Ads at a time with Low budget. One more thing a love about Google Ads is "THE BIDDING" you can set bids for every ads I'm impressed that I was able to run Ads properly with Low bidding. Option to Add money is safe, withing 10 minutes amount will be added if you use Debit card to Add balance.

Cons

The Money Transfer option in Add balance is quite complicated to me, i researched about it and i was able add money with Money Transfer option, few times it worked fine but the issue is it took days to add money to the balance sometime it took a week, and once the money did't even added, But with Customer support the money got added, it took like 3 weeks to solve the issue. I Hope the Money Transfer option will be improved in Future.

Reasons for switching to Google Ads

I got way more Options in Google ads, So My decision was completely write.

Deborah

Google is Adworthy

I use it for everything in my life that needs it.

Pros

I love everything google. You guys are the best. I don't use any but google. Please keep up the good work

Cons

Well to be honest I don't there is anything wrong with Google they do a fabulous at what they do. So good job

Elvis

Google Ads, la mejor manera de hacer publicidad en internet

EL uso de esta herramienta a mejorado los niveles de ventas, el trafico de nuestro sitio web y las visitas a nuestra oficina comercial.

Pros

Me encanta "Google Ads" y tengo que decirlo, gracias a "Google Ads" pude salvar la vida de mi empresa. Hay tantas funciones increíbles que pueden ayudarlo a mejorar las tasas de ventas de su empresa y finalmente atraer la atención de tus clientes y puedes comenzar con una inversión muy pequeña porque "Google Ads" solo te cobra por los clics en tus anuncios y puedes elegir cuánto quieres pagar por cada uno de ellos, verás los resultados casi de inmediato porque "Google Ads" mostrará los anuncios de su empresa solo a aquellas personas que estén buscando sus productos o servicios, también puede elegir cuáles son sus objetivos, si desea aumentar el tráfico de su sitio web, las visitas a su negocio local o tiendas, para recibir más llamadas telefónicas y más. Para mí, "Google Ads" es más que necesario si desea que su negocio crezca.

Cons

No encuentro ni un solo contra en esta maravillosa herramienta.

Reasons for choosing Google Ads

Hay mucha información con respecto a su fácil uso y muchos testimonios que demuestran su verdaderos resultados.

Google made easy!

an overall very well great experience it allows companies such as ours to grow our client following and get out there.

Pros

the fact we are able to display adverts and list offerings about our services and products and allows us to increase traffic to our sites.

Cons

the bidding process can be a bit challenging and also the fees involved

Reasons for choosing Google Ads

The reputation of google is next to none and cant compare.

Malcolm Reto Vincent

Extremely expensive but may be necessary

Pretty bad but I am still giving it a try and leaving the management of the campaign to 'professionals'.

Pros

The ability to produce advertisements that can, potentially, be seen by thousands of people online.

Cons

How expensive it is and how difficult it is to use it! Firstly, bidding and paying for clicks is very costly, especially if you are operating in a competitive industry. You need a huge budget to make it work. Plus, you will need a google ads campaign manager to make sure you make the most of the money, which bring me to the next point: how difficult it is to create successful google ads! The software can be helpful in creating a campaign but it will very likely do poorly and you will lose a lot of money.

Reasons for choosing Google Ads

Linkedin: they do not work. Facebook: I am still using Facebook ads but I was attracted to the idea of only paying for clicks as "clicks are people who are interested".

Saikat

A must-have for any company any business

Beyond the first two months, when I wasn't sure how to achieve our objectives at the lowest cost, our Google Ads campaigns have had the most impact on our initiatives. With Google Maps coverage, our ads are not only informative, but also actionable, and have significantly improved patronage of our (before) least accessible sites.

Pros

"For all parties involved - the publisher, yourself, and, of course, Google Ads - this is a win-win-win situation. It's such a pleasure to have a website that Google Ads has recognized for ad placement." "I'm overjoyed since my ad may now reach the intended demographic, and I've noticed a significant improvement in my business. I'm quite pleased with Google Ads." "I've enjoyed using this software for years and will continue to do so in the future because it produces excellent results." "I like Google Advertising' statistics since they make it simple to set up and then see statistics on your ads to discover which ones are the most effective."

Cons

"Overall, it was a bad experience. Platform is quite unprofessional." "The user interface can be clumsy at times and has resulted in data loss on a few occasions." "It's incredibly deep, with a lot of confusing elements." "The most significant disadvantage of Google Adwords is the high cost of advertisements. This platform is by far the most expensive, which could be a concern in a lower-income country."

It's Google. You can try once if you serious about your Business

Reasons for switching to Google Ads

Facebook advertising did an excellent job of raising awareness and exposure, but they didn't do as well at translating those numbers into more business.

Jason

Tough To Learn But Well Worth The Time

I have worked with Google Ads for the past 9-10 years now. I have worked with very small companies and startups, but also large corporations. I have also worked as a consultant in many variations for companies to help them with Google Ads on a day to day basis or as an account strategist. Knowing this tool has allowed me to work in many different industries from classic cars, to health, travel, pets, and so many others. It is a still that can be carried across industries which has given me the ability to grow quickly in my career and learn new markets and industries.

Pros

I like how easy it is to organize your campaigns and understand what is working for your business versus what is not working. If you know what you are doing, you can optimize and optimize until your fingers bleed if you need to. When you get a full understanding of the tool, you will understand that there are many different ways to optimize as well. One thing most people should learn and understand deeply with Google is their bidding settings. Google uses AI to run automated bidding. They will allow you to focus on almost anything you'd like. For example, you can focus on getting the most impressions possible, or driving conversions (sales, leads, etc.) while trying to git a specific acquisition number. There are loads of options and they are always refining them and coming out with more.

Cons

It can take years to master this tool. Which means if you really give it the time and effort, you can have an incredible skill that many others do not have. I have worked with many different people across various size organizations on Google Ads and many people think they know everything about this tool while they still have a lot to learn. There are always new strategies to learn and optimizations to be made, but that can take a really long time to know and understand. Most people think they can just jump into Google Ads and become an expert immediately, and that is just not the case. If you do find yourself wanting to put in the time and effort to know and understand this tool, you will realize what a great skill that can be. It can be used across so many different industries for a wide variety of needs to fulfill. having a deep understanding of this tool will allow you to have the option to work for some of the worlds top organizations.

Pedro

The Most Powerful and Precise Tool on the Internet, Whether for Small, Medium or Large Business

I will report my experience with Google and be as emphatic and comprehensive as I always am when reviewing or commenting on something. Anyway, Google ads... I just have to thank this magnificent tool. I can strongly say that it was Google Ads that changed my life. I ventured into Digital Marketing 2 to 3 years ago and had a hard time trying to make my family better and get out of the tight spot we were in financially. Difficult times, however... With a lot of focus and learning the functionality of this tool, little by little and over time, I learned the usability and in which segments I should keep the ads. I didn't have any money, but Google Ads is even good at that, I could use the tool all month and pay later, so they charged cards I borrowed from real friends or my Parents. Reluctantly, of course. But I always invested the least. I even used multiple accounts to get a free coupon... Anyway, to cut it short... I hit an ad that generated some sales in the month. And it was with the help of Google, pointing me to places, people, genders, gender, age group, and keywords they were looking for about the product that I advertised. This helped me a lot, because from these sales I managed to follow up on the ads and always improving. Thank you Google Ads.

Pros

When it comes to quality as a whole. Google Ads surpasses itself, in my opinion it is a very powerful and very accurate tool. It's amazing how quickly the tool delivers a report to us. We raise some ad campaigns on a weekly basis. And every day we keep an eye on the segmentations and analyzing in real time how our campaigns are running, so we can more efficiently and accurately optimize our goals for a more specific target audience. Super smart tool with hundreds of features to use. The most impressive thing is that we don't need to invest a lot to get good results in our campaigns. This is sensational. I have to say that the support has also been fast and very helpful. Since I ventured into working with Digital Marketing, I've been constantly receiving emails from Google Ads support even without asking. In the beginning, I still didn't have much practice, so I received email from several experts at Google to help me. If it weren't for these people, I wouldn't have achieved my goals. Nowadays, we only follow our older campaigns, because the tool shows in detail who accesses our pages. The GLOBAL TAG configured on our websites, this is extremely powerful and incredibly accurate.

Cons

When it comes to Google Ads, I have no complaints. However, for many inexperienced people who reach the tool, they end up with difficulties in handling it. Because there is a lot of information inside the platform. Lots of buttons and graphics. It ends up getting complicated to work alone in Google Ads. Therefore, it is viable to learn from someone who knows all the features and benefits of the platform. I think that's it, I don't have a problem with Google Ads, but it's too complex for someone who is starting to advertise their company online.

Mohammed

guaranteed outreach, solid results

Beyond the first two months when we weren't too sure of how to reach our goals at the cheapest cost, our campaigns on Google Ads have been the most impactful to our projects. With coverage on Google Maps, our campaigns are not only informative, but also quite actionable and has increased patronage of our (originally) least accessible locations greatly.

Pros

The best thing about google ads is the guaranteed outreach your ad gets while you essentially only pay for the impact of the ad campaign, and not just having your ad broadcast. So then there is never really anything like an unproductive ad campaign with Google Ads. Secondly, for the price of one, ads get broadcast over the several google platforms commonly used in our target communities, so we are able to get better results in shorter times.

Cons

The Display Network option ended up being an added layer we didn't need for our campaigns because it yielded very poor results while costing us quite a bit. We only discovered it after two months when we were scrutinizing the analytics reports.

Reasons for choosing Google Ads

LinkedIn didn't have enough reach within the pool of people we were targeting for our ad campaigns.

Reasons for switching to Google Ads

Our facebook campaigns were great at increasing awareness and visibility, but wasn't so great at converting those numbers into increased customer business.

Christine

A must have for every business

So far I have had an amazing experience with Google Ads as customers and clients have been searching for our products. The customer service support is really good and the Google Ads guide is east to understand. It has helped me managed my Instagram and Facebook Ads. It is also very affordable.

Pros

Google Ads is very useful in my business since it helps me in advertising, in this era of digital advertising it is very intuitive. The bidding strategies are flexible enough for a variety of businesses which makes carrying out different campaigns way easier. Real time tracking has also been made easier. Customers and clients can easily find our products online.

Cons

The features are very complex and overwhelming tile I had to do short courses to know how to manage the Google Ads. It takes a lot of time to start a new ad, and this could take even a week before i begin realizing results.

Reasons for choosing Google Ads

It came in handy after my Facebook Ads account was suspended.

Reasons for switching to Google Ads

I now have control of my campaign goals and can monitor how customers and clients are searching for our products.

Eloise

Better keywords, better results

The main thing I did was to characterize on paper (or in a content tool) what you truly need. This relied upon my industry and what I needed with the Adwords lobby. The significant thing was consistently to attempt to benefit from the device and in a lean manner. To this end, I put away a few minutes for picking up, watching instructional exercises and in any event, perusing short articles regarding the matter. I was adding to a great extent, sharing questions and disclosures. These are a portion of the miracles that the Internet furnishes us with. I didn't hit the nail on the head the first run through, yet I didn't surrender and figured out how to have an incredible mission.

Pros

AdWords is immense. It has about 33% of all online promotion income. One of the numerous benefits of Google Ads is having your promotion showed at the ideal opportunity, to individuals searching for what you offer. It's almost certain that you can discover your objective client on Google, regardless of what specialty you are in. It's the undeniable spot to begin. An optimal advertisement would one say one is that contacts the perfect individuals at the perfect time, correct? This is the reason Google's device is probably the most ideal alternative available - all things considered, it advances your item or administration in a sectioned, quantifiable, and designated way. See beneath the principle benefits of Google Ads!

Cons

Some first-time sponsors decide to put away minimal expenditure, depending on that old rationale: "in the event that I lose cash, at any rate I'll lose a bit". The issue is that, contingent upon the fragment of the item or administration to be publicized, it is important to put a lot of credit in Adwords to ensure a positive exhibition of the advertisement against the opposition. For a mission to return true to form, the sponsor needs to comprehend the opposition of the catchphrases that will be coordinated to the advertisement. On the off chance that he doesn't have the foggiest idea about the terms generally utilized by different sponsors, there is a danger of picking unessential watchwords that will bring not very many or no outcomes.

Google Ad Review

Pros

The fact that one can post multiples ads at the same time for different products and services on offer. It is easy to maneuver the software of the software in order to integrate multiple different businesses with different ads to display. One can easily track the progress when using their phones or laptop or any active electronic device that can function with the software.

Cons

Sometimes some ads are blocked since they contain references to topics that are not permitted within their policy guidelines. Their customer care phone support is not of much assistance, especially when facing challenges.

Reasons for choosing Google Ads

I preferred Google ads software due to the professional look it offers for a company and the target audience as opposed to social media applications e.g. Facebook and Instagram etc.

Reasons for switching to Google Ads

They give instant communications be it on phone or e-mail.

Google ads review

Overall, it is satisfactory.

Pros

The most important thing is the budget flexibility of Google Ads., ie. small as well as big budget people can use this for their product promotion. The ranking using multiple channels of Google is an added advantage for campaigning comparing to other similar platforms. The way we can track our ads in Google Ads is very professional. We can get all details in the tracking dashboard, for example- number of clicks, conversations. cost per conversation etc. Another advantage is its precision, in the location, time, day, keywords etc. It is very straightforward, ie. if someone type a keyword on search engine and if the keyword matches with ours it is very advantageous for us(campaigner). For small business it has simplicity. It will give faster website ranking compared to the normal longer periods. Demographic targeting is an added advantage of this platform - it specify features like age, gender, income, exemption etc. The automated and manual features for bid is also a very good part of Google Ads. It will bring the website on top of the first page of the search and thus no fear of competition. User friendly dashboard. Conversion rate is higher in this platform.

Cons

Cost per click is higher in Google Ads comparing to other similar platforms. For beginner (in using Google Ads) the plat form is confusing and very complex to use and may lead to mistakes which will affect their ads. Expensive keywords. Initial budget is higher for beginners. Sometimes the traffic on the web site may be high, but it will be non-prospective and unqualified one, this will results in loss on the part of campaigner. Have to continuously test and track the campaign for a a long period to get good results. For some sector or businesses the number of clicks will be very less, so they to pay for a longer period.

Reasons for choosing Google Ads

Did not choose any other alternative.

"Google Ads- Easy to apply platform

With Google Ads, we will attain capacity clients as they seek our offerings with the aid of using amassing them for preliminary leads as quickly as they land on our touchdown page. We have discovered google to be the first-rate manner to market it and attain our target market due to the fact we will pick out precise humans to look at our ads.

Pros

I experience that they may be gear that makes google's circle of relatives even easier, they may be smooth to apply and learn, they may be taught to apply to kids and this is certainly wonderful.

Cons

I think they can be better, they want to enhance even though they're heading in the direction of development, different matters I do not assume are all accessible.

Reasons for choosing Google Ads

They are superb at fixing problems, I like them due to the fact they facilitate all of the elaborations of various documents.

Adwords is amazing..

Overall it’s been amazing but the customer service reps and recommendations system leave a bit to be desired.

Pros

I run an agency where our bread and butter is doing AdWords search campaigns for clients. Managing AdWords has literally provided a career and livelihood for me... it’s also given time the ability to generate tens of thousands of leads and well over $10 million dollars in revenue for my clients. Over the years the platform has evolved a lot and in its current iteration it’s more user friendly than ever and I enjoy using it a lot.

Cons

The recommendations system doesn’t always give good recommendations for example it will recommend running responsive search ads for basically every ad group but it’s been VERY rare in my experience that responsive search ads have outperformed revalue ads for our clients... worse yet the recommendations system punishes you for dismissing recommendations (including mediocre ones). Also customer support can be pretty awful at times. Minor issues overall.

Google Ads