All Google Analytics 360 Reviews

Jacob

2 - 10 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed August 2021

Unmatched after all these years

Dallas

Reviewed October 2022

Every Agency & Business NEEDS Google Analytics

We have solved the problem of guessing what our true website traffic is. We were able to and continually optimize website pages, pop ups, form content, cta's and more.

PROS

- Easily showcased the relevant data that the client was seeking. This let us gather the stats and place them in a presentable manor for the client meetings. Additionally, the look and feel of Google Analytics 360 functions flawlessly and we show clients the raw data with confidence.- Ability to generate reports, search and filter relevant data points, optimize high traffic pages, geographic and demographic breakdowns, site time usage, page views, user path/journey.- Easy to sync with many popular website builders

CONS

- Sometimes you have to troubleshoot on your own and that takes a while. However, they have a data base that provides you with all the information that you need. Additionally your can use YouTube powered by Google to find a step by step walkthrough for the set up process.

Reason for choosing Google Analytics 360

Simplicity to useSyncs with my Google Chrome browserIntegrated with Google DriveAbility to access from any device any whereVirtually unlimited cloud storage capabilities

Masroor

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Google Analytics Review

I personally enjoy it. It makes my task much easy. I love it.

PROS

It's almost features are appreciable. But it's advance features like more data processing , it's access to raw data and creating fresh data are very eye catching. Apart from this it's feature like ,inter alia, customisation. Data driven decisions etc are unparallel.

CONS

It should be a bit economical so that it could be availed by small organisations also apart from this it's complexity, dependency upon google, limited customisation etc need some attention.

Reason for choosing Google Analytics 360

Ease of use, customisation, conversion rate .

Reasons for switching to Google Analytics 360

It was not very easy to use and customize.

Zuzer

Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees

Comprehensive data analytics

PROS

It provides exhaustive dashboard and intuitive data analytics services

CONS

It cannot be integrated with other data analytics services and requires lot of rework on the data sets

Md. Tanvir Bin

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Quick responses to user actions are made possible by immediate insights.

Perceive user behavior over predetermined time spans, such as days, weeks, or custom intervals, using lifespan-based views.

PROS

Web browsers, smartphone apps, and even Internet of Things devices are all combined to provide the Unified View. Analyze user activity patterns as they switch between platforms using data harmonization. Explore app-specific stats such as crash reports and in-app purchase histories with enhanced mobile metrics.

CONS

The Unavoidable Learning Curve Making the transition is not without its difficulties: Long-time users of Universal Analytics may find it difficult to get used to the new dashboard and data presentation techniques.

Reason for choosing Google Analytics 360

User-Centric Data Control & Storage facilities.

Reasons for switching to Google Analytics 360

Price comparatively higher than its competitor

Gabriel

Information Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Go for Google Analytics 360 for advanced and assured benefits.

Great support team and reliable results. Good job.

PROS

Having used the free version of Google Analytics before, using the tool has been smooth for me. Launching and integration was a success and I take pride to the much I have achieved using this great software. Getting unsampled results and freely export custom tables and roll-up reports. With Google Analytics 360, every data makes sense and can lead to outstanding results and achieve optimization on the long run.

CONS

I have transitioned from the free version and I surely appreciate the changes. Everything is cool.

Jaimy

Oil & Energy, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed January 2024

Great tool with a steep learning curve

Google Analytics 360 is by far the most advanced web analytics tool that I have used but the learning curve can be very steep for beginners. It's difficult to understand how the tool works but once you have your settings customized and the metrics setup, it works like a charm.

PROS

How easy it was to combine this with Hubspot, and the number of things that it can track is enormous. Performs well and as expected, and one of my favourite features is that it offers basic visualisation for common KPIs.

CONS

UI can be very challenging, it took me quite a long time to get a hang of the tool but it highly depends on how you manage your metrics and customizations. The learning curve is very steep but once you understand how the tool works it works like a charm. Expect a lot of pre-time investments necessary to use the tool, once that is done it's very straightforward.

lalo

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed December 2023

google analytics 360 for the win!

I have been using analytics for years. When I first found out what it was all about I fell in love. It's also free, so thats rad. It's extremely helpful and makes you look like a champion in front of others who have never heard of it. I have it integrated into my shopify accounts, my websites, and a few other random things I want to track data for. Its great.

PROS

What I like most about Google Analytics 360 is the combination of its advanced analytics capabilities with the reliability and backing of Google. It provides powerful insights into website performance, user behavior, and marketing effectiveness, all while offering a sense of trust and familiarity due to its association with Google. Additionally, the fact that it offers an enterprise-level solution without a cost barrier makes it an invaluable tool for businesses of all sizes, allowing them to make data-driven decisions and optimize their online presence effectively.

CONS

not to be greedy, but I'd love more features that the competitors offer. Google is king!

Reason for choosing Google Analytics 360

Google is king, any products by google are going to be well thought out and useful.

david

Music, 1 employee

Google Analytics Review

My experience with is very good, personally i love it because of how it collects data and am able to study it as it is shown in graphs and know where i went wrong when i incoorporated it in my website

PROS

The mobile app has to be one of the greatest feature as it allows to get access to my account analystics and data on the go , i could even look up my data on a day that am not on my pc.

CONS

Generally i feel it takes one a long time to Maneuver around the software as it is difficult to study all the analaytics from all data that is collected

1 employee

Google Analytics 360

It permits me to plunge further into the information to all the more likely grasp client ways of behaving, interests, spending designs, site utilization, and so on, working on our capacity to produce leads. In addition, i can troubleshoot problems accurately and breaking down complex data is simple.

PROS

Analytics 360 flawlessly integrates with other Google promoting devices like Google Advertisements, Show and Video 360, and Search Advertisements 360, offering a brought-together perspective on the client excursion and a more powerful mission on the board. It gives constant information, and more continuous information revives, which is critical for convenient direction.

CONS

It was costly to purchase for limited-scope client

Kathy

Government Administration, 2-10 employees

Google Analytics 360 is a must-have within the digital landscape

I am quickly becoming of the mind that Google Analytics 360 is vital to me taking my company to the next level. Without the analysis Google Analytics is able to provide, it really wasn't clear to me what parameters were driving my success and which were holding me back.

PROS

I think Google Analytics 360 is really beneficial once you are able to understand the program and how to read and interpret the data. I like that there is great support in getting to that level of comfort.

CONS

There is definitely a learning curve in terms of familiarizing oneself with the program and terminology but once that has been accomplished, it's really a beneficial tool in taking your digital marketplace to the next level.

Reviewed July 2020

Google Analytics for Rich Web Insights

Our advertising agency does custom website builds for our clients so it's imperative that we accurately track acquisitions, referrals and user interactions on a daily basis to improve our advertising campaigns. We analyze time on site, page views, sessions, and bounce rate and the analytics help us improve our overall website UX and UI. The rich analytics provided from Google (especially integrations with Google Tag Manager) enable us to make intelligent improvements to the website to increase conversions.

PROS

Google Analytics is one of the most powerful tools available and it's free. It's very simple to deploy as long as you have backend access to a website. I use Google Analytics on a daily basis to track website analytics, behavior flow, conversion, and goal tracking, and build custom marketing funnels. Google Data Studio is an excellent way to directly pull data from the tool and make a completely customized dashboard with the top metrics that you analyze on a consistent daily basis. The user management and ability to set permissions adds an extra layer of security and the integration with Google Ads and YouTube properties is seamless and makes real-time reporting very dynamic. What we can measure, we can ultimately improve.

CONS

Google Analytics sometimes reports Facebook analytics differently from the backend of Facebook Ads Manager. However, Google is getting a lot better with tracking user performance, not just cookies (especially for cross-device interactions). The courses for the Google Analytics certification and somewhat bulky - I wish there was a better way to track your coursework and more online video tutorial similar to how Facebook Blueprint has organized their free online courses. Google Analytics can seem very daunting to beginners but there are a lot of great resources available from Google for education and tutorials.

Reason for choosing Google Analytics 360

Google Analytics is free and the richest insights and metrics of any tool available. We love using the Google Data Studio (for free) to create custom reports that are easily digestible for our clients.

Reviewed May 2021

The best software for checking and monitoring analytics.

Simply great. Like I said it can be difficult to get the hang of it but once you do, you have an absolute analytics powerhouse on your hands.

PROS

Google Analytics is among the most powerful analytic tool out there. It also free which is absolutely great for the features and functionality you will be getting. The vast range of metrics that Google Analytics allows you to track is nothing short of impressive. I am a Data analyst and web developer in my company so Google analytics has been an indispensable tool for me. I use it daily to track behaviour flow, conversation rate, goals, web site analytics and many other metrics. Google data studio is a great way to retrieve data directly from the tool and create a customizable dashboard with all the top metrics that you frequently analyze or track.

CONS

I don't have much to complain about when it comes to Google analytics performance and reliability. The only issue I had was getting acquainted with navigating through and learning all the features. It takes a lot of time to learn how to use Google analytics to a workable degree. I personally had to take a free course offered by Google to properly get the hang of all the features and their uses and to properly monitor and analyze the data it provides. It's not easy to learn and so my team members often have problems and regularly come to me for help with using the software to achieve a certain desired goal.

Reason for choosing Google Analytics 360

My organisation simply decided to choose Google analytics because it is the industry standard for web analytics.

desmond

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Google Analytics 360: A great software for complete comprehensive web traffic monitoring and report

Fast overwhelming response times in the views, as well as the flexibility to examine your site in real-time, have aided me in a variety of ways, from monitoring deploys on our site to unexpected changes in user behaviour owing to changes in our buying funnel.

PROS

There are several customization possibilities for creating reports and segments. Essentially, it has the capacity to follow the whole behavioural analytics of Google users. Secondly, the free version punches home enough energy to support most small and medium scale entreprises that cannot afford the premium version.

CONS

Pageviews and sessions are two examples of baselineĀ metrics that are challenging to comprehend that demand a lot of technical know-how. Secondly, getting the 360 version is quite expensive for both small-scale and medium companies and organizations.

Reason for choosing Google Analytics 360

popularity and usage testimonies from colleagues

Reasons for switching to Google Analytics 360

Google is a big brand, and we decided to take a leap to experience what their app had to offer.

Nathan

Public Policy, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Gold Standard

Without Google Analytics, we would have no idea what is going on with our site. We would not understand what browsers are being used, what percentage visit with mobile devices, where visitors are coming from, etc. GA allows us to make data-informed decisions--not guesses--about where improvements need to be made. With each iteration of our site, GA guides menu creation, page layouts, site structure, etc. We are continually tweaking our websites based on the data provided by GA.

PROS

Without question, Google Analytics (GA) is the gold standard of website analytics suites, especially since you get so much for no cost. I love that you can track multiple properties from one login, tracking conversions, behavior, visitor origin, exit point, how long they stay on your site, etc. For most people, GA is all you need to understand what is happening on your site, how well your SEO is working, the effectiveness of campaigns, etc. The reporting functionality is robust, and you can export reports to several formats for sharing. Allowing others access to GA so they can get the data is available, although the controls lack significant granularity. But the filtering of data is robust--just about any control you could want in this area is available. And since GA is everywhere, there are plugins for every major CMS that make it easy to implement on your site. I also like the new mobile app, which allows you to track your site's performance easily from your mobile device. Official documentation is robust, and there is no end of YouTube videos, blogs, and articles from third parties to assist with getting the most benefit from GA.

CONS

Data visualization on anything other that the GA site requires a separate service. GA is very complex and with Google making frequent changes to the product, it's easy to get behind with understanding where things are located and how it works. Google also seems to have eliminated one of my favorite features, the heat map, which showed where visitors were going on a page in real time.

Subash

Reviewed May 2019

A Quintessential Tool to Improve Business Performance.

Google Analytics provides you data on traffic from all sources - be it paid, organic, referral, etc. So irrespective of you are a small blogger or an e-commerce site selling millions worth of merchandise per day, Google Analytics is a quintessential tool that will help you improve your business performance. Irrespective of Goals & KPIs - be it grow traffic, increase engagement, grow leads or conversions, increase revenues, etc - Google Analytics is a single tool that will help you move the needle - give you enough data and insights to improve your decision making and realise your goals.

PROS

1. Can track anything and everything that happens on your website and apps. It's so powerful. 2. It's free (for the basic version). 3. Powerful data analytics capability to help decision making. 4. Can handle massive volumes of data in a simple & easy way. 5. The paid version of Google Analytics - that is Google Analytics 360 is more powerful - so if you need more its available on tap but is expensive.

CONS

1. Heat maps are not available fully - on the console itself - although a rudimentary option is available to view it on the website page itself. Needs improvement. 2. It's like a balloon - you can get more if you take the effort to learn and the learning curve is also very steep. 3. Reports and data visualisation are taken away and created on another platform called Google Data Studio, the functionality should have been added to Google Analytics itself. 4. It's tricky to setup tracking for deeper elements and also the key functionality of setting up is broken away into another tool called Google Tag Manager - again the functionality should have been on Google Analytics itself. 5. Organic data points like search terms are left out of Google Analytics and another tool called Google Search Console needs to be used to get relevant data.

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2019

For free analytics software, it's very robust

Overall, I rely on this web application. The data's mysteries can't always be teased out with ease, but GA does make said data as clear and well presented as possible. If you utilize Google Analytics long term, you'll find it's versatile and expansive. A product which does more than it says on the tin, and does it for free.

PROS

I use Google Analytics every week, sometimes every day. It's my tool for monitoring traffic performance on our site. While GA doesn't allow us to examine individual known or tagged user's repeat paths to or through the website, it gives us incredible insight into aggregate visitation and use. We see how many users arrive organically or from referrals; how many arrived from X website vs Y and Z; which landing pages they came in on; which pages they navigated to after that. It's like watching a weather system. While weather systems are a bit more predictable (ha!), the data GA provides is still highly precise in the moment and over time - and it is invaluable. There is so much content available, we can't possibly look at and leverage it all every day.

CONS

While any individual lever is very easy to manipulate, knowing which to pull and when isn't for casual users. You must come in with some digital marketing background, and then you must study the software. Not just in general, in the context of your own website. Which elements you choose to ignore completely, which elements you examine over long vs short term, and which data is actionable - those all come from intimate understanding of your website's performance and purpose. For this reason, there's a bit of a learning curve. A bit of onboarding. Google has automated this process, which means you won't find help from a human when you most need it. I imagine that their high price paid version of the software funds its own support team, but it's a shame there is no intermediate option. Or at least there wasn't when we signed up years ago.

Reason for choosing Google Analytics 360

Over the years, we've been approached by several other analytics companies - ones who will do the monitoring for you, ones who will offer 24hr support, and so on. In the early days, I might have jumped on this despite the price tags that come with it. Google Analytics proved itself an excellent solution with time and trial. In the end, I think the learning curve was worth it so long as you have the bandwidth for that.

Umair