All HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

August 2022

Best CRM and Marketing System By a Mile

Dave

The step up for when you're getting serious

I've worked with Hubspot as an individual, with a large multi-national company and a medium-sized non-profit. I would say that most solopreneurs should probably stick with MailChimp or MailPoet. When you have a good budget for marketing, definitely consider a move to HubSpot. I've also used Pardot by SalesForce and it's very comparable. I believe Hubspot is easier in the beginning than Pardot, while Pardot has better connectivity to outside systems (like SalesForce, of course).

Pros

Hubspot is amazing, with great tools for list building, segmentation and email marketing. The process for building emails is easy and enjoyable and the workflow automation is a breeze. I've used MailChimp and Pardot and Hubspot is very different from either of those. Hubspot is for the company that's ready to up their marketing game to the next level while still being simple enough that your team can be onboarded and working quickly.

Cons

I'm not really a fan of the blog and landing page functionality and i really think you should do those on your own website and then tie them into Hubspot, which is fairly simple to do. Also, when you get into "Deals" and integrating sales and reporting from other systems, the simplicity goes out the window. It can still be done, but it's not as easy as the email marketing functionality. Also, Hubspot has its own language and terminology, so it can be a bit confusing until you get used to it.

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

In both cases where i was involved in the choice, it primarily came down to budget. The first instance, Pardot wasn't as built out as it is now (that was a few years ago and my memory might be fuzzy) but they are definitely a viable option now.

Stacey Van

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

My Comprehensive HubSpot Marketing Hub Review

Overall, HubSpot Marketing Hub is an excellent marketing platform that offers an abundance of features and tools to help marketers reach their goals. It is intuitive, comprehensive, and user-friendly.

Pros

HubSpot Marketing Hub is incredibly user-friendly and makes creating and managing campaigns a breeze. The reporting features are extremely comprehensive and allow for detailed analysis of customer behaviour.

Cons

Although the features are comprehensive, the setup process can be a bit overwhelming and there is a steep learning curve.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot Marketing Hub stands out from its competitors with its comprehensive suite of features and tools, robust customer relationship management, and powerful analytics. It is the perfect choice for any marketing team looking to maximize their efforts.

Rosetta

November 2022

Good Marketing Tool If You Have Good Budget to Spend

Some random issues appeared while using it and some glitches too were felt. Overall we are happy with its trial subscription

Pros

A great email marketing tool that has plenty of templates for various categories plus the drag and drop feature is easy. The optimized time for sending newsletters is accurate and has the most open rate during that time.

Cons

The spam rate at the initial stage was higher for our newsletters. Some optimization was needed and it improved after that.

Amy

December 2022

Hubspot Marketing Hub

Extremely pleased with the daily ease of use, prompting and automation. More on boarding/accountability would be beneficial.

Pros

Everything is in one place and integrates with the website and social platforms

Cons

The vastness of it, hard to keep on track of everything that it can do. Quality data in can be difficult with a small business.

Pricing, Marketing Component, flexibility between Hub packages

More functionality, Marketing Hub

Johnny

January 2023

Great CRM that looks modern and is easy to learn

Pros

Ease of use. Various functionalities. Great customer service if you are on a paid plan.

Cons

No texting automations and lack of colour coding. Also don't like that we can't add features a la carte. If you want one small feature from either their marketing or sales packages, you are forced to buy the entire package which can get very expensive.

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We were already using HubSpot and knew how to use the software.

Jason

January 2023

HubSpot is your all in one solution for managing your customers and processes

Absolutely fantastic to be fair.

Pros

Love how easy everything is to use and learn about. HubSpot take inbound methods seriously and that resonates with our agency

Cons

If I had to choose something I didn’t like it would probably be the cost but if you use it fully it makes it worthwhile

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

we use a few of the other packages including sales enterprise and service starter.

Eric

HubSpot - Great Sales & Marketing Tool for Small Business

Overall, I feel my experience with HubSpot is positive. The tracking of customers and deals is clear and you can customize what information you want to see.

Pros

I like how you can track a company or customer through the contact, proposal, and capture process. The marketing features are nice, but the sales tools for tracking are what is most important. You can see when the last time you touches a customer was or what the last phone call or email was about.

Cons

I do not like how a lot of the marketing features are restricted to the highest tier level, which is expensive.

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot seemed to be more user friendly and the price was a little cheaper.

Brus

January 2023

Excellent to follow up with your clients.

It is one of the best CRMs that I tried to have a clear analysis of marketing statistics, it has many tools that build detailed reports that you can analyze in its panel, it is also very useful to understand trends and thus it is clear for the objectives of your business.

Pros

if, I could summarize in one word what I like the most about HubSpot marketing is its integration since it can be integrated with many software, app and other solutions from the same suite. It is an excellent platform to follow up on customers, interact with them and save information in order to provide personalized attention. HubSpot's ability to track and analyze website traffic and individual page and form performance is a huge plus. Drip workflow automation is simple to set up, and every consideration has been taken into account. Drip marketing campaigns can be set up quickly and easily.

Cons

The downside to HubSpot is that the price has gone up a lot lately for a small business it might be too expensive. Another negative point is the customer service, when having a problem, they do not give a timely response, but instead have a guide to the possible solution, according to my experience, their representatives need more training to give a faster and more to-the-point solution.

it has better integration

Firoz

Capture your leads in real time with HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pros

I recently switched to Hubspot Marketing hub and I'm so glad I did! It's a great CRM that has helped me manage my leads effectively. The tracking feature is especially helpful as it allows me to keep track of lead activity, create custom lead segments, and analyze lead data.

Cons

I'm really impressed with the features it offers. It's easy to use and has a lot of integrations that make my job easier. The only issue I have is that there are times when I need to integrate with a specific tool or service that isn't currently available. Other than that, it's an amazing product!

Tyce

December 2022

HubSpot, my go to for Marketing!

Pros

Hubspot is a comprehensive marketing software that offers a range of features and tools for businesses of all sizes, including inbound marketing, lead generation, marketing automation, analytics and reporting, and customer relationship management. I found it to be a valuable tool for businesses looking to grow their online presence and generate leads through inbound marketing.

Cons

Hubspot can be expensive, complex, and dependent on third-party integrations. It may also have limited support for certain industries.

Brent W

Love HubSpot Marketing Hub - Dislike the way they handle contacts

My overall experience was positive and it covered 99% of our requirements.

Pros

HubSpot is fantastic and the MarketHub handles everything we do including Social Media, Ads, and emails. I love that we can easily create landing page that work with an email, track users and even add a code to our website to track where users have been on our site (Registered users)

Cons

The way they use contacts made the product VERY expensive. I would prefer to see a large bucket of users along with a way to keep users in our account when we don't use them for marketing. It was a significant cost to load users and then never market to them. I understand they maybe making some changes at this time but we chose to leave because of this cost.

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

It was the easiest to use

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

The cost of HubSpot was the only reason we switched

December 2021

Great Value! Very Powerful Software for Very Little!

Overall, I've been really impressed with Hubspot Marketing. It has been incredibly important with driving leads and engagement with our new start up. That being said, I believe the Cons outlined are minor but things to keep in mind.

Pros

- Very Powerful Software for the Value! - As a small small startup, we were really impressed with the value of the Starter CRM Suite bundle. We were able to get not only the marketing hub, but also sales hub, service hub and operations hub. - Analytics - It is crazy how much you can do with their analytics! The reporting is very good for the value. - Marketing Emails, Content Assistance - They do a great job with not only providing the above analytics, but they go over the top by providing resources (blogs, studies, etc.) within the analytics pages that can help with identifying how to improve.

Cons

- Support - knowledgable, but at times slow with response rates... If you don't get a hold of someone on their chat functionality right away, you likely will not hear back for a day. This proved to be difficult when setting up the account at times. - Hubspot Marketing Academy - I was very excited to learn more about the tool with their educational academy videos. After going through the course, I saw that almost 30%-40% of the content was clearly focused on Hubspot account holders who had the two higher paid tiers (we have the "starter"). This was incredibly frustrating because in order to receive certification, you had to understand aspects of the platform that you didn't have... With that in mind, I was prepared to learn, but instead had to sit what felt like an informercial. This felt like a disconnect when there were other videos in the same academy course that emphasized how important it is to create content specific to your audience... I think they missed the boat on this. That said, I wish they had a way to have these certifications specific to your package. Last thing to note: it seems like this was the only certification that had this dynamic. Their other academy courses (thus far) have been good.

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Way way way to expensive.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pipedrive's least expensive version did not hit on stride with what we were looking for. There seemed to be a lot of clicks, I didn't like the user interface and it seemed like their integration partners were not as robust as Hubspots.

Great product that's easy to use. Onboarding was great!

HubSpot is great. The on-boarding team was really great. I would have liked to have a personalized training track because it's overwhelming (in a good way) to have so many videos and tutorials. The best part is everyone on my team is happy - easy of use, the information is presented cleanly, etc. We've got lots more to go be so far, it's been a great move for us.

Pros

Easy to set up. Their on-boarding team was amazing. Creating emails is simple. Customizing it for our needs was great. We've also migrated our site to the CMS. We aren't live but the migration went really smoothly.

Cons

I think the workflow tool could use some work. I'm disappointed at the limited number of dashboards you can have with our plan. I am also disappointed at the # of templates we can have with our plan. With respect to on-boarding, I would have liked a more comprehensive training track. There's so much to learn that you get overwhelmed. It would be great if they guided you through a track.

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We liked the ability of having Marketing Automation and CMS because we also needed to move our website to a new CMS.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pardot has the functionality but it's hard to use and we didn't have any help/support. We needed to be self-sufficient but after research realized that in order for us to make the product work better for us, we'd need to hire external consultants. Pardot is not an easy, or intuitive, product to use in my opinion.

Norma

Industry: Textiles

Small to Mid Sized Business use

Overall, its a pretty good experience, everything is extremely streamline, although I hope more features will be added in the future. I would continue using this just for like newer customers and keep older customers on our old system only because the migration is very time consuming. Each customer would have to be recreated due to the lack of migration tools.

Pros

Great for small/startup or mid sized businesses to help their sales force track their sales data with many features for goals and customer data all in an easy to view window. Its pretty easy to setup companies and contacts with a ton of fields that you can customize. The file organization for each customer is easy to use and very self-explanatory. The software overall isn't overcomplicated and most of it is pretty self-explanatory. The emailing system is an excellent feature for making sure you have a record of all conversation with a customer.

Cons

So depending on the complexity of the business, the lack of features may be an issue, the software is pretty streamline right now just due to the limited amount of features available. I would've liked to see a few more options for file organization and customer organization. The email system as mentioned in the pro section is very useful in keeping track of conversations but it can only be applied to one customer at a time. It would be nice to be able to tell the software where you would like to store the messages. Another feature would be integration. There aren't a lot of options of integrating with custom CRM/ERP software right now, there are only 3 integration options available. So this is great for any company starting from scratch but alot of migration work for companies that have already established a system.

Reasons for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

The cost and the simplicity of the software. Due to a language barrier, Hubspot was easy to train users.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Needed a CRM that could store and track conversations between consumers and sales team.

Tyler