All HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

Best CRM and Marketing System By a Mile

Sean

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2019

A platform with a soul— HubSpot keeps marketing human with products built on best practices

HubSpot is the best tool to use when learning marketing automation. Our marketing team uses HubSpot Enterprise for emails, forms, landing pages, web chat, and social scheduling. Our biggest pain point has been our third-party integration with our CRM-- we use Microsoft Dynamics 365. The more tools/features you're able to use in HubSpot, the more convenient (and powerful) it becomes as you really can benefit from having "everything you need in one place". But as companies grow, it gets harder and harder to maintain that vision. I wish we could take advantage of all of the HubSpot Enterprise features we pay for but too many of our existing tools overlap with them and that's where the importance of reliable integrations come into play.

PROS

HubSpot has allowed us to streamline our marketing efforts so we can focus on what really matters. With We've been able to automates so many mundane processes that we used to do manually thanks to HubSpot workflows. HubSpot's ease of use also makes training and transferring ownership/management of the tool more efficient. What I liked: • Simple, intuitive fool-proof interface • Great support and learning resources • HubSpot Academy makes it easy to learn marketing automation • Workflows look like they were designed by a kindergartener-- I love how simple they are to understand and build

CONS

Six months into using HubSpot we outgrew the "honeymoon phase" as we started running into limitations with the platform, mostly involving integrations with other tools we use. At the end of the day, HubSpot is phenomenal at what it does but has real limits to it's function and flexibility-- it doesn't scale comfortably to larger enterprise companies/databases. If HubSpot fits within the scope of your company's marketing needs, it's a delight to use. HubSpot is built by marketers for marketers and it's run by a very human company that injects soul and purpose into it's products. Improvements I'd like to see: • Better CRM function-- it was too limited for us to use • Greater flexibility with reporting custom dashboards • Ability to use spend/budget data from LinkedIn Ads connection • Ability to A/B test automated emails without workaround

Reason for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot was a better fit because of our smaller company and database size. We felt we should be able to make HubSpot work for several years before we as a company outgrow it's ability to scale.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

ClickDimensions is a marketing tool built on top of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and that native integration is the best part. HubSpot is a marketing tool built on top of marketing best practices. Although both tools perform many of the same functions, getting from A to B is so much smoother with HubSpot's clean, simple interface. HubSpot's platform and available products are much more robust, but ClickDimensions is a better bang for your buck when it comes to the basic functionality-- that is, as long as you can find CRM-confident marketers who are willing to manage an intimidating (sometimes buggy) tool.

Reviewed September 2023

HubSpot is a solid CRM with manageable cost for a single user

PROS

I love how intuitive HubSpot is. The interface is easy to look at and easy to use.

CONS

Licensing for 1 is reasonable. If you need 1-5 users, but aren’t mid-scale the subscriptions can get pricey.

Ease of use

Juan

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Great marketing tool for SMB

Hubspot marketing hub is a robust marketing tool for small and medium businesses. Working as a growth manager I found it very convenient to complement Hubspot CRM and Sales hub with its marketing hub. It gives you the possibility of managing your growth strategies in one-stop tool. This makes everyday work simpler, which is not a small thing at all. When looking for more advance features, specially in reporting and automation, you may have to look for complementary tools.

PROS

I really like its ease of use. It's very well integrated with different useful plugins like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack and specially Zoom. It's part of Hubspot CRM solutions, thus if you are already working with the CRM, adding Marketing features comes very handy to use a one-stop marketing/sales software. Customization comes effortless and no coding is required. Administrating templates and contact properties can be done by non-experience users. Hubspot learning curve is quite short, getting used to the platforms can be done in a speedy fashion.

CONS

I wish Analytics and reporting features would be more advanced. Creating reports and dashboard is straightforward, but when it comes to more sophisticated visualization, Hubspot falls short. You may need to integrate with a BI Tool to get the most of your visualizations. Marketing automation can be done with its Workflow features. However I felt disappointed finding out that Email sequences can not be included as part of an automated workflow. Variable pricing dependent on the number of contacts is not the most convenient. When managing an extensive contact list, it can become too expensive too fast.

Reason for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot provided sales and marketing solutions, reducing the need of working with multiple tools at the same time. We were looking for a one-stop marketing saas.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Nimble counted with very promising features, that did not live up to the expectation. Hubspot was a well know, leading solution in the CRM space and counted with embedded marketing tools. It allow us to reduce the number of tools (e.g. Mailchimp) in our marketing and sales teams.

Osman

E-Learning, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Enhance your experience for your business

PROS

The quality of the service received by the customer support and how easy it is to implement and integrate.

CONS

So far since adopting we haven't found anything that we don't like about the product.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Issues with deliverability in emails sent to gmail

Angel

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed February 2024

HubSpot Marketing Hub has helped me streamline my marketing efforts and reach more customers. It's a game changer!

PROS

The automation features save me time and the analytics help me understand my audience better.

CONS

I sometimes find the interface a bit overwhelming and could benefit from more customization options.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Great for marketing

Extremely good - although it may lack a few features and customisations like bigger competitors, it does its job extremely well, being one of the best marketing platforms I’ve been used

PROS

Hubspot is one of the easiest large marketing platforms out there to use. The ease of features, reporting, automations and creation of landing pages, campaigns etc make it a great tool for any size of team to get started on

CONS

Compared to some other market competitors like Salesforce Marketing cloud it does lack customisation and the ability to get extremely particular with what you want to do

Reason for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

The price of hubspot is much better, and it focuses more solely on being a good marketing platform than the likes of Salesforce that’s trying to be a lot of different things

Reviewed September 2023

The all in one marketing platform

PROS

The HubSpot Marketing Hub is amazing, it provides and all in one software to handle all your marketing needs, it makes it easy for non technical users to use it and provides a great way to schedule posts, capture leads, access your contact database...It has been a great help for our company, and I know it will be for years to come.

CONS

The good news is that it is an ever charging platform that keeps improving, so any feedback that we've had has been listened to and actioned upon

Cassandra

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

The best all-in-one marketing hub available

PROS

Anything and everything that I need to do related to marketing is located in HubSpot Marketing Hub. From scheduling emails to social media posts, I can do it all in one place. Better yet, I don't have to leave the platform to look for my analytics. It's truly the one-stop-shop that I've been looking for with marketing. It makes my job so much easier.

CONS

I don't like that I don't have a universal calendar for emails and social media. It would be extremely valuable to be able to see any and all communication going out on one page and be able to filter by campaign (like evergreen or new product) or type (social or email or blog.)

Bryce

Environmental Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Most Straightforward CRM Out There

PROS

Very well organized, clean, simple. Easy to navigate. The site also generates results very quickly. I've used other CRM software that takes forever to load, but Hubspot runs on quick servers

CONS

it's a little expensive, especially if you don't use all the features. However, if you have a use for almost everything, it's worth it

Reviewed October 2023

One of the best marketing platforms

PROS

I've tried many marketing websites / CRM for our company but I didn't find all the tools and the supports I need combined till I tried Hubspot.

CONS

the pricing structure of HubSpot Marketing Hub can be a bit expensive, particularly for small businesses or startups with limited budgets.

Robert

Newspapers, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

I would say is the best on his class!

Glad i discovere it and started to use it.

PROS

This is an all in one tools for starters and seniors. Everything you need to have for a great user "connected" website.

CONS

A little complicated to setup, but if you follow all the steps and tutorials you will have it running in no time.

Beatrice

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

HubSpot review

PROS

Brilliant customer service, marketing information and resources on the hub is very extensive

CONS

customer service was fast and of good quality, but unfortunately did not answer my query fully.

JOCILENE

Apparel & Fashion, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

VERY SLOW APPLICATION

I really like using this application, it uses customer relationship management and increases my productivity.

PROS

The ability to automatically capture emails, calls, texts and messages and insert them into the customer's activity and profile.

CONS

I would like it to work in the background as I cannot use other applications at the same time

Tyler

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2019

HubSpot Review

(1) Fluid trial integration between HubSpot and Salesforc, allowing our company to streamline the sales person to reach out quicker. (2) TONS of data cleanup

PROS

Intuitiveness. We've had several interns throughout the last 2 years of working in HubSpot and they've picked it up easily because of this. Cloning. Makes it simple if you're only changing one or 2 conditions/criteria in a list or email. GoToWebinar integration. Key for our monthly webinars. Variety of ways to create a list/workflow. We work on many different nurture campaigns with different qualifiers for each.

CONS

It does tend to get buggy from time to time - for example right now I'm experiencing an issue in email when I go to replace a link, it won't paste to the text box, it'll paste outside of the hyperlinked words in the actual email, quite weird.

Reason for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

I was not key DM, just researcher and and helped make decision. From what I can tell, we chose HubSpot because of (1) intuitiveness (2) price (3) it seemed like it had so many more capabilities than other mktg automation platforms without being nearly as cumbersome.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Net-Results did not have half the capabilities HubSpot does on almost every level. Contact record, list creation, form capability, landing page versatility, and email templates, just to name a few.

Sean

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2019

CRM Powerhouse

I've been using Hubspot Marketing Hub for over a year now across multiple businesses of all shapes and sizes. What they all value is the advanced automation. Having an all-in-one website and CRM platform integrated with their social media, blog, sales pipeline etc, etc... All of their contacts are in one place with extensive information on their interactions with the brand - what content they are actively engaged with. It's truly valuable for medium to large businesses looking to utilise data and automation in their business.

PROS

Excellent CRM for sales and automation. Innovative workflow triggers allow for nearly any automation solution you can think of. Assigning tasks to sales team members, automatically moving deals to different stages of the pipeline, automating emails and communications. Hubspot is an advanced and genuinely useful software for marketers in particular.

CONS

Considering these advanced features, it can be quite expensive. So it's not for every business.

Reason for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot is technically more advanced, offers more features and a holistic marketing package in comparison to Salesforce or Campaign Monitor. The advanced automation tools alone make it the better choice in my opinion and I have used them all.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Having tried Campaign Monitor and Salesforce in the past, neither programs have the level of detail when it comes to sales automation, SEO or contact management. They excel in other areas, but are inferior products from a technical perspective.

Asheton

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Hubspot Marketing Services

The most convenient thing about Hubspot is the ability for our Sales & Marketing teams to be able to track all the different actions our customers are taking during the buying process as well as post-purchase. It's helpful for the Sales team to see which Marketing emails our customers are engaging with and it's helpful for our Marketing team to be able to see if our customers are purchasing after they engage with a marketing email or social post. I also like their marketing automation feature that allows me to create tasks and deals for our Sales team based on different actions customers are taking on the Marketing side.

PROS

Hubspot has excellent customer service and a large library of resources that you can reference if you cannot figure out how to do something. They also have Hubspot Academy that allows users to learn more about their products and Marketing in general, while also getting a Hubspot certification.

CONS

There are a few features I would like to see added to their email marketing service. One specifically is the ability to customize the mobile version of an email without affecting the desktop version. I also wish I could insert custom HTML such as a promo timer in an email like some of the other platforms I've used.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Campaign Monitor was the system we used to Email marketing. We wanted a fully functioning CRM system.

Hale

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2020

Everything under one roof.... and amazing customer support.

PROS

Hubspot is pretty easy to set up and offers a view across your entire organization from Marketing to Sales to Customer Success. Before switching to Hubspot we were using tons of different tools that weren't integrated which causes things to fall between the cracks. The best thing about Hubspot is having everything right in one place. Also, Hubspot's customer support is really amazing. You can get someone on the phone in minutes which is so important when you are trying to deliver things under a deadline.

CONS

I feel that Hubspot's Landing Page builder is not as good as they claim for people without web design skills. If you are a web designer with knowledge of html & css you will probably like it, but if you don't have those skills you will be limited with what you can do with their landing page builder. Hubspot claims that it is a drag and drop builder, but that's not really the case. We eventually stopped using Hubspot's Landing Page Builder and switched to Unbounce for landing pages which is much easier.

Reason for choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

It had most everything we needed under one roof, instead of a bunch of different tools moving data manually among them. The customer support is great too.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We switched because Hubspot allowed us to integrate many different tools into one platform.