• Pros

• "I love that this software allows scheduling, additional insights that Instagram doesn't give you, and the ability to do approvals through a team. Great purchase."

• "The interface — it's very visual, versus text-based. It's easy to use, and organizes information well."

• "I really enjoy Iconosquare for the analytics they share. It is also super easy to put content in the app from my phone and continue working on my computer. "

• Cons

• "In the beginning, there were problems with auto publishing. However, the problem was quickly solved."

• "comparing to other tools maybe the price is a bit heigh "

• " I can't say that there is a lot that I don't like about Iconosquare. The only down side is the price. It is quite expensive and not everyone can afford it."

Browse Iconosquare Reviews

Sandrine Varela-Lopez - from SVL Office Manager

Industry: Executive Office

Français et super design

Pros

Prise en main de l'outil très facile, j'apprécie de pouvoir planifier mes contenus à l'avance et de prévisualiser mon feed sur Instagram. Le tableau de bord est très bien fait, cela permet d'avoir une vue d'ensemble de ses statistiques. J'aime également le fait de ne pas avoir besoin de valider la publication d'un post programmé sur Insta, il suffit de cocher une case dans les paramètres pour que cela soit automatique. Cela ne fonctionne que pour les publications simples. Enfin j'aime pouvoir créer des listes d'hashtags pour les réutiliser lors de la création de mes posts

Cons

Manque la possibilité d'ajout le réseau social Linkedin.

Reasons for Choosing Iconosquare

C'est un produit français et j'aime l'interface par rapport aux autres

Jessica from FLI Social

Data Data Data

Overall I like my experience. I have had issues with post not posting because of glitches or data centers crashing, those are all normal things that happen on other apps so not that big of a deal. Definitely wish it were cheaper.

Pros

I like how much data I get from Iconosquare. It definitely helps me predict what to post and for clients and also what hashtags to use. It's easy to use and I like the feature to build a team to help me schedule content.

Cons

I dislike the price. Iconosquare has 2 options. You can pay monthly or pay a cheaper rate if you pay for the whole year all at once. I think that's pretty expensive and not everyone can afford it. It would be great if they had a payment plan for the yearly option. Also I wish it would get a little cheaper. I manager 8-10 accounts through out the year and want it to be a little cheaper.

Reasons for Choosing Iconosquare

Because of the data I am able to navigate through. Data is the key to a successful social media. It's the basis to doing well.

Praveenrajah from George Steuart Solutions

Grow in Social wIth Iconsqure

My number of followers of my page increased after being connected and working with iconsquare. It gave me instant updates and never let me fail on my monthly target.

Pros

The statistics and calculations were shown in a very proper manner. even a school dropout could have understood the concept.

Cons

Their server is a bit slow in my region.

Joyce from Joyce Tsang Content Marketing

A great tool for any content marketer!

Pros

I have used numerous scheduling tools, but in the end, I have landed on iconosquare . I like it’s simple-to-digest analytics, weekly reports, and the easy to set up scheduler (It’s big and clear!). The best posting time for every day is automatically starred, and hashtag lists can be saved. It also offers industry benchmarks and competitors overview. I personally enjoy their app because it buzzes when a scheduled post have gone out, so I know even when I’m on-the-go. And of course, the pricing plan is super friendly, with a yearly option so I don’t have to worry about any monthly payments (which I hate).

Reasons for Choosing Iconosquare

The pricing package and analytic functions.

Reasons for Switching to Iconosquare

Did not enjoy their scheduling function as the interface is quite small.

Mattie from Mavensoft Technologies

Excellent product to program and manage social networks

The excellent analyzes that iconosquare offers me are very helpful, it provides a very good general description of its channel, it has also improved our social media strategy, it allows me to form new strategies to implement, it also offers us statistics on each publication, we achieved an increase in the rate of followers since we started using iconosquare, has been a great help to complement the social analysis.

Pros

Great tool to manage social networks, I can schedule publications without any problem, the reports are very detailed and accurate, it offers valuable information and easy to understand, it also offers a follow-up of the analyzes that are important, it also has clear descriptions if users need help Additionally, it also provides exact numbers of followers, I can optimize posting times to reach the widest audience, it also offers the ability to manage your own comments.

Cons

I only see a negative aspect of this tool, and it is its mobile version, which sometimes does not work very well, the process is usually somewhat slow, it is the only bad thing I see with iconosquare, everything else works very well.

Lena from Media Production

Great for small businesses or large agencies!

Pros

I did extensive research about which scheduling programs would work best, and even used other platforms. Iconosquare had the widest range of capabilities for the best price. I have 5 accounts that I schedule for, and it is reasonably priced compared to other medium-sized management accounts.

Cons

The auto-post needs to be improved. I'd love to see better cropping availability and potentially sharpening in-app for Instagram.

Iconosquare Great

Great

Pros

Review most enganging post, most reach post

Cons

They now remove ads and non ads feature now

Price

majed from directaid

best for your KPI

Pros

it makes our life easier in term of KPI monthly measuring knowing what competitors level planning our week content

Cons

comparing to other tools maybe the price is a bit heigh

Rebecca from The Visionaries

Better than the rest

Pros

Cons

I wish it could connect to Facebook Groups.

Laura from lauraphillips.co.uk

Great app, but pretty bad customer service

Pros

Its great for scheduling posts and the grid preview helps you see how your feed will look.

Cons

Sadly, the customer service. I upgraded to the next level to test the functionality, but they wouldn't let me go back to a plan they just retired unless I paid for annual. Pretty poor in my opinion and as a result I cancelled. Its a shame because the app is good, but customer service is SO important.

Andrew from General Knot & Co.

Huge Help To Our Social Media

Overall, we're very happy to be using Iconosquare. It's certainly been a big help in growing our social media presence.

Pros

The auto-posting to Instagram has been a huge game changer for us. For both the convenience (time saver) but for the increase in engagement too. We're not sure why engagement has increased when auto-posting through Iconosquare , but it certainly has. Roughly tripling each post's reach. We also love the analylics for their insight into our followers and trends. A huge help.

Cons

As we are a brand that sells physical products in our store, it would be helpful for us to tag the images showing product to allow viewer to click and shop them. Also, we would like to auto-post posts with multiple images. Certainly, neither are deal breakers, but having the additional functionality would be helpful.

A must have if you're serious about marketing or making it on Instagram.

It has helped us tremendously with understanding our Instagram account, finding good times to post, and discovering new hashtags and which hashtags were working and which weren't.

Pros

To me, Iconosquare is what should be included in the Instagram app by default. But it's not, so we have Iconosquare. It's essentially everything you would expect from the analytics end of Instagram, similar to what you would see in Facebook Analytics and Insights (thought not quite that in depth). There's a whole lot of features, the main ones behing hashtag tracking, audience analysis, page tracking, post tracking, post creation, scheduling and publishing, competitor benchmarking and influencer research. If doing any kind of organic strategy on Instagram, you're basically flying blind without this information.

Cons

Honestly, and maybe this makes me a cheapskate, but to me it's the price. It feels wrong to me to have to pay for something so basic that should be included in an app that's used by over 800 million people, but for whatever reason the creators haven't bothered. It's no fault of Iconosquare, since they didn't make Instagram and simply saw an opportunity to create an app and had to make money doing it. I just wish it wasn't necessary. But it is, and in my mind Iconosquare is the best choice to compensate for that, if Instagram is a meaningful platform to you.

Stuart from Treat Your Skin Ltd.

Powerful Instagram management tool

Pros

There's not many Instagram management tools out there as powerful as this. Allowing to schedule carousels and stories was a game changer for our company and they are always improving adding more functionality.

Cons

Sadly no Twitter or Pinterest management, and the Facebook management needs improving greatly to compete even with just Facebook native scheduling/posting.

Better Instagram functionality

Reasons for Switching to Iconosquare

Better Instagram functionality

Helpful Tool for Scheduling out Social Media Posts

It's amazing how much of your mind can be preoccupied by a simple social media post... Allowing us to do batches at a time frees up our brains for other projects and thus saves us time

Pros

This tool allows us to schedule posts out throughout the calendar year - when we schedule in bursts, it helps us get into a rhythm. Much easier than having to be creative momentarily/on the spot 3x a day.

Cons

Sometimes, trying to move between time slots is glitchy... The program itself is occasionally glitchy, slow, or feels bogged down.

No longer free nowadays haha

Very helpful for those who works and have need on social media trends and analysis.

Pros

I love how it helps us on provide comprehensive data for my Instagram brand. Things you can measure are: - Engagement data - Followers growth - Best time to post - Posting habits - Provide post scheduler - Industry benchmark

Cons

Unfortunately they are no longer provide us with free plan haha. However, they still provide an access to free trial for certain period.

Akshay from byo

Helps with Influencer Research

Iconosquare helped me in finding influencers across the globe, thus aiding my marketing efforts and letting me leverage Instagram's true potential.

Pros

I used Iconosquare for six months to aid Influencer Search. 1. Lets you find influencers based on a wide number of parameters 2. Of about 5 platforms tested, iconosquare had the most accurate data 3. Provides list of tools and services that can be used, a comprehensive list known as SMMartbox 4. Allows scheduling posts on Facebook and Instagram

Cons

Iconosquare has been undergoing a lot of changes owing to Instagram policies, which tends to get a bit tiring to track and understand

ray from ONE MEDIA MARKETING

Iconosquare Review

Overall it was great. At my peak usage I was managing several client IG accounts and the price is right

Pros

Iconosquare makes Instagram management easier and more efficient

Cons

Its a great management tool - The metrics and reports it provides a solid overview of how an IG account is performing beyond what is provided in IG insights

Reasons for Choosing Iconosquare

Response from Tripnity

Replied January 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate your kind words and are glad you're enjoying Iconosquare :)

Easy to use, helpful

Pros

I like how easy the interface is. Amazing, amazing price for all the features and analytics the platform has to offer. I really like how easy it is to identify influencers and perform hashtag research.

Cons

There are not too many things I dislike about Iconosquare. One thing is that it doesn't seem to offer analytics that are as comprehensive and powerful as other software programs such as Hootsuite.

Kelcie from Snooze

Industry: Restaurants

Iconosquare

Pros

Cons

There's literally nothing bad I can write about it. I love Iconosquare

Iconosquare

Overall experience was good.

Pros

I've used it mostly for my Instagram. It provides list of tools and services that can be used. Also there is an option to schedule your posts. As well as the one to preview your feed , which makes planing a lot easier. The reporting is very thorough, accurate and detailed.

Kaila from Investment Properties Mexico

Great way to keep track of your social media posts

Pros

I used it mostly for instagram, that facebook. What i loved was able to have a gallery with all the photos i could use, and putting them names and tags, and when i used them they moved to another folder so i didnt have the problem of reposting something.

Cons

I founnd it a bit hard to post sometimes since it didnt automatically post to instagram, so you have to copy and paste all the content you had prepared into instagram an post it yourself. it wasnt automatic

Great product of Instagram-heavy brands.

Very positive overall. We've had it for almost a year and use it daily!

Pros

It allows you to schedule and preview your Instagram feed. We've rarely run into any hiccups, and the platform has updates now and then which have only improved the experience. The reporting is very thorough and detailed and works well for putting into reports.

Cons

I wish there were easier view options. ie: see the next 4 weeks instead of just the specific month. or automatic layout options.

Metrics That Matter

Iconosquare is great although I may explore other options soon!

Pros

Cons

I do not like that they took away some of the metrics I really care about, although I do believe that was an Instagram update. I also wish I got more features for the amount of money I pay.

Nice set of features at a reasonable cost for small businesses & entrepreneurs.

Pros

The data and graphics provide great information for analyzing effectiveness online. It's easy to setup you account and the system pulls a wealth of data within an hour of getting started. There are short video tutorials that help along with tooltips. Really user-friendly system.

Cons

I would love it to allow more users and/or social profiles for the lower-tiered accounts. However, compared to other similar social media analytics tools, Iconosquare has a very reasonable low-cost plan that provides great features.

kelsey from Furniture

Social Monitoring

We use iconosquare regularly to engage with our own instagram audience and find new followers that share a common interest. Helps us grow quality followers through engagement.

Pros

Iconosquare makes it easy to engage regularly with instagram accounts that relate to our business.

Cons

I wish that you were able to post from a desktop through iconosquare.

Evandro from Lummia Fotografia

Good social metrics

Pros

If you need metrics on your social profiles this is a good option. Offers a handful of features and has a nice interface. It has been around for a while.

Cons

Doesnt support instagram anymore, but that is a restriction upon everyone, not just them.

Nikki from www.sailingandsunshine.com

Industry: Writing and Editing

Iconosquare for Instagram

As a fairly new Instagram user for my business I like the insight it is giving me with regards to which posts are performing.

Pros

Iconosquare is extremely thorough and covers a lot of categories! I am on the free version and the feedback so far has been concise and informative.

Cons

Nothing yet, as mentioned I am still on the free version so will see when I upgrade.

Mike from Freshly Picked

Simple Social Analytics

Pros

They recently updated their interface and it looks 10x better than before. It is very fluid and provides a great user experience. It tracks enough of the social data points to let you know how things are going with your accounts. Lately we have been exploring more with their "advanced search" tool to find new potential influencers. We've seen that it is still sometimes glitchy but if you are patient enough then you can find some quality accounts.

Cons

As mentioned above, there are some glitches with some of the tools on the platform that can sometimes be annoying. They also had to remove some features recently due to an API change on the IG end. I understand that the API item is out of their control, but it is unsettling to think about how they don't have full control over what their platform can do. Overall, it's a quality software offering.

Beverley from Social Media With Beverley Theresa

Instagram needs to step up their analytics game, Iconosquare nails it.

In-depth Instagram analytics.

Pros

Whenever I use Iconosquare for comprehensive Instagram analytics I always wonder why the official Instagram app doesn't offer these tools! Iconosquare is definitely a must if you want to track how you're doing on Instagram. It offers more than just "Impressions, Comments, Likes". You can really dive deep into your followers and how your content is performing.

Cons

The cost, I mean, while Iconosquare is probably the most comprehensive Instagram analytical tool, it is quite expensive and doesn't fit into everyone's budget.

Emily from St. Cloud Area Convention and Visitors Bureau

Meets a Huge Need

We've used it for 3 years now and will continue to as long as it's the best in the market.

Pros

Delivers all the metrics you want and need, and then some. Easy to interpret and very useful in informing social media decisions. The monthly report exports are extremely detailed with everything we want to know without being cluttered with extremely granular data like a Facebook report.

Cons

Wish there was more historical data available.

Greg from Marchburn Design

Freeing up my time is worth it

Pros

Automated posts (or reminders for posts we can't automate) is the feature I'm loving most. The analytics are helpful as well.

Cons

I would love to see more information on list grown for Instagram - specifically details on which posts resulted in which follows.

This program was alright

Pros

I only used Iconosquare for a little while. The pricing was out of my budget at the time. But it was relatively easy to use.

Cons

The pricing, definitely. As a brand new entrepreneur and stay at home mom pricing was important. This was a bit out of my reach at the time.

Aleksandra from Upwork

I used to use it all the time, and it really has great features!

Pros

I loved how it made my analytics easier, and I love free features on their website, it lets you search for brands and influencer!

Cons

I would love a free option for hashtags so I could do a research for it and add them to my posts since it really matters.

KIMBERLY from Beautiful Photo Props

Industry: Photography

Good but a HUGE learning curve for me!

Pros

I liked that I could plan and publish content in advance

Cons

Definitely the pricing was an issue for me

Used to use Iconosquare for measuring social progress

Pros

Lots of great features and makes it easy to understand your progress and metrics when it comes to social media

Cons

The pricing would be my only complaint. The free trials and older free resources were great but there are tools online that can provide similar features for lower prices than the plans that are offered now.

I use Iconosquare for Instagram analytics.

Pros

I like how easy it is to receive analytics information from Iconosquare. The weekly emails are helpful as well so y team can make real-time changes to our campaigns based on that data.

Cons

Consider adding more email features like the most popular post of the week or other stats similar to that.

Not a big fan of this software.

Pros

I liked some of the reporting you could glean from this software. From that perspective it was useful.

Cons

In general, the software lacked a complete offering. Never felt a cohesive opportunity for my team to engage with.

Chris from Stepping Stone and Tile

Wanted to use for social media reporting, but only useful for Facebook and Instagram

Pros

Great info for Facebook and Instagram, however those are the only two networks I could access.

Cons

Unfortunately no integration with some of the top popular networks such as Twitter, Pinterest, and other networks my company uses.

Amanda from Amanda Joy Photography

Social Media Managing!

Pros

Iconosquare allows you to manage multiple social media platforms while seeing analytics and feedback on your posts! It's a must-have if you own a business!

Cons

There are some features that cost, and sometimes getting started on a social media platform can take a lot of work.