All Instagram Reviews

Sharilee

Marketing and Advertising, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed December 2023

Instagram Review: Research The Best Way To Use It.

Miranda Estefanía

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

I can't believe it's free!!

I really like Instagram, it's one of my favorite social media. I love how easy is to find places to go, information about different topics, even educate yourself since there are many educational accounts out there. i love how anyone can share their passions, a lot of people are amazing at painting and they get to share their creations with their followers, some others dance, others may write... it's a plataform full of different things and that's what make it special

PROS

I like how you can capture your best moment with or without filter. You can make boomerangs, take videos and photos and also go live if there's something you want to share with anyone who follows you. Also, I like how you can connect with people all around the world; you can see different locations, discover places and even go and search of certain words in Hashtags and see not only pictures but accounts that helps you to learn more about any topic you want. I can't get enough of Instagram

CONS

Maybe that you can't send stickers like in WhatsApp, but you can send gifs and other type of stickers so it isn't that bad

Reasons for switching to Instagram

after a while i got bored, plus filters are too fake

Hamza

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Instagram Review

it's a great tool to connect with friends and family

PROS

I like that I can connect with my friends and keep in touch, and I like the new reels content.

CONS

I think content moderation is very strict and biased.

Meg

Food & Beverages, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Instagram app

PROS

There aren't any pros for this one. It's awful.

CONS

Slow, intrusive, messy, disordered... Exactly what you expect from a Meta product.

janiffer

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

the best bussiness social media app

instagram is a beautiful amazing social app, it is fast, and the app is flawless. I have met a lot of interesting people through Instagram and a lot of customers. it has given a boost to my business too.

PROS

As a business owner, Instagram has made my business grow, it has made it easy to connect with people around the world. the Instagram store feature makes it easy to sell anything you wish. but above all, you get to see what your competitors are doing and posting. for any business owner out there, just join Instagram and see your business grow magically.

CONS

nothing much, its just a great social media platform that gives businesses a boost.

Reason for choosing Instagram

Instagram has the best features for a business, you can grow a client base, it has a beautiful display where you can upload all your pictures, and it also makes it easy to upload videos for your business. it is just the best app out there for any business owner.

lyka angelic

Consumer Services, 501-1,000 employees

Instagram is the best

My overall experience using this app is great. I always use it every day because it's easier to use and also to see all the posts from influencer pages that I follow.

PROS

What I like here on Instagram is that the new feed is very relevant, and you can also use this platform if you want to earn money. The communication you can filter depends on your preference.

CONS

I'm not sure there is a reason yet for me to dislike this platform.

Lonwabo

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Why is Instagram important?.

Ever since using it, i have had the greatest experience i love the platform beside some few hiccups i have had other its wonderful.

PROS

Instagram is one of the best META social media platforms where you are able to socialise with thousands of like minded people with same interests and goal. It's even the best platform to market your business and row it to greater heights.

CONS

It's a bit expensive to advertise your business when you are an upcoming entrepreneur. Their customer service is not very fast one of my accounts was hacked its difficult for them to help me recover it.

Christina

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Instagram for communications

Great! I love Instagram. Would love if there was an easier way to connect with people for support.

PROS

It’s where my audience is and it’s so easy to engage with them and reach them on this platform.

CONS

It has more glitches than I would like. For instance how I can’t login to sub accounts right now and I can’t remove additional accounts from my login list.

ahmed

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

instagram

Instagram is a great platform to extend your reach, socialize as well as follow others who inspire you. I love that you can post almost anything and there is potential to build a brand for yourself

PROS

You can easily download those reels and clips through the Instagram video downloader and share those reels with your friends and family. You can save stories on your phone with Instagram Stories Downloader - SaveFrom.net. This software has several benefits over other downloaders

CONS

there are many interesting topics to start creating contentjust watch the trends , look what others post and start posting about it tooif you want to go viral then try funny photos or videos

Mirelli

Banking, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

For me Instagram is the best social network

PROS

I like it because it has everything, recipes, news and because it knows what you are looking for the most and already shows you what is probably of interest to you

CONS

I don't really like Reels, I find it complicated to mess with, and it doesn't have many editing options

Jasmine Kate

Program Development, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2023

An Honest Review of Instagram's Features and Experience

I used Instagram daily to post stories and chat my friends online. I just everything about it. My comfort social media. I love to use Instagram on editing my stories it gives me a lot of cute and aesthetic stickers. I use Instagram to showcase my creativeness by experimenting with different editing techniques and filters.

PROS

Instagram provides a wide range of creative filters and editing tools to enhance content. Instagram Features includes the Explore page helps you discover new accounts and interests, tags, fostering a sense of community. Also, Instagram Stories allow for real-time updates and engagement with your followers.

CONS

But the only Cons here especially social medias like Instagram can sometimes lead to comparison and self-esteem issues due to the emphasis on curated and edited content. The pressure to maintain a consistent online presence can be overwhelming for some users. Media Literate is a MUST!! and don't ever compare yourself to anyone. We are unique in our own ways.

Lindsey Raye

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Instagram works great during events

PROS

As my position as VP of Marketing for a 20 years online based company who needed som updates- this was such a great to interact with your audience while also guiding more brand recognition

CONS

Some of the adds or boosted posts were get rejected for no good reason

Helena

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

On Social Network

Since I started using Instagram I got the expected results within my proposal.

PROS

I like the functionality of the application and the visibility it provides to the user.

CONS

There is nothing against it, since the user has the freedom to use Instagram in the best way.

anas

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2020

A comprehensive review of the Instagram application

A great experience, I use Instagram every day Most of my time on my phone is I spend on Instagram This exceeds the 7-hour barrier of daily use I hope that the developers of the Instagram application prefer this way and do not tend to obstruct the design, as happened with Snapchat previously, because I was one of the active users of Snapchat in the past, but with the update in which the design of the application changed significantly, I am no longer the best so I moved to Instagram and it was a great experience to the cheek now with Instagram

PROS

Instagram has many features, so in general it is an integrated application for me. I use it almost the entire time I open my phone But the features I like most of it All my friends and acquaintances use the application, so I can communicate with almost everyone from one platform and this is a very beautiful thing And the advantage of sending a picture that the other party can see only once, and then it cannot open the image, and the most beautiful of this is that if he takes a screenshot of the image, an alert appears to me.

CONS

I think if I had an alert feature added, if someone took a screenshot of the conversation it would be better for my experience What is bad is that users are not allowed to send a video in the chat that lasts more than a minute. If it reaches 3 minutes, this will be better from my point of view.

Reasons for switching to Instagram

I switched because of the update, which made a big change in the design of the application and changed my experience with it, and I did not adapt to the new design of the application, so I moved to the Instagram application

10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2021

Instagram Review

Instagram is the place I go to in all moods, when I am tired, happy, sad. It helps all my moods. I enjoy everything about this app, and the Instagram lives give me joy.

PROS

I love Instagram. Instagram is the first place I go when I wake up in the mornings. It’s entertaining and has a way to keep me captivated for hours. I am able to post my favorite moments or memories on my personal page, in the form of a post or an Instagram story. I love the fact that I am able to post my Instagram story, so that only my close friends are able to see it. I love the features that are available to be when recreating a story; the filters, the different photo colour edits, etc. I could go on and on about this app.... I am able to direct message my friends, and if it’s a private topic being discussed I am given the option of using disappearing messages which is just perfect. I believe Instagram should be used by all, and if you are not already using this app, then you are truly missing out. You are also able to go live on your page and talk to your audience, and even watch other people’s lives. If your don’t want everybody to have access to your personal page, you are given the option of making your page private. You are also able to create an Instagram business page.

CONS

I honestly have no problems with this app, I believe everyone should experience this app atleast once. It’s entertaining and you able to follow pages that best spikes your interest. I would recommend this app to all!

Reasons for switching to Instagram

Facebook I believe is for a much older audience.

Abbas

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Instagram.. Its fun to share your moments with family and friends.

I use Instagram almost everyday for quite a bit of my free time. Its good to have a platform desicated to Picture and short video sharing, usually with small captions. Also what I love the most about it is the fact that you don't get too much political posts here like other social media platforms.

PROS

Instagram is a good space to connect with your friends and share your photos and short videos with them or see what they've uploaded. You can also share long videos on Its IGTV features. It also give you the ability to go live with friends or share stories with them that disappear after 24 hours of upload. It has a huge user base and you get a lot of celebrities and influencers here to follow and get to know what happening in thier life, if you are interested. Its editing tools are great and you can edit your pictures according to your need to make them look more good. Also unlike Fb or Twitter, you won't find a lot of political and dissenting debates on Instagram which is a big relief. Along with personal use, you can also effectively use Instagram to promote your business or services due to its mass user base.

CONS

It shows a lot of ads. Also sometimes you get so indulged in scrolling down that you lose track of time and end up spending more time on it.

Reasons for switching to Instagram

FB has a growing trend of political posts and fake information that is often very annoying.

Avery

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2021

One of the best Social Network programs for community and business

It has impacted my brand and business as well. I have been able to reach out to more people because of the exposure that Instagram creates for me. Varying from my music to my events that I am putting together, it makes sense to heavily market your product through this platform. My exposure by word of mouth would have not been as great without Instagram

PROS

Instagram gets to the point. For people who are looking to expand their business and grow their brand, Instagram is a great way to do that. It has always been a great addition to Facebook, but with the introduction of Instagram LIVE, being able to upload longer videos, creating Instagram Story posts, and making Instagram Reels, it strategically reaches in the quickness of how life works, and gives you the exposure you need to grow.

CONS

I think sharing the longer videos to automatically play on your story needs to be updated. Some videos would heavily benefit from it. Other than that, there isn't much to hate about this app.

Reasons for switching to Instagram

Once Instagram opened up more with Stories and Reels, it significantly lowered my usage of Snapchat. Now I can upload to both programs if I have a video that is impactful enough, but Instagram has grown to be my go to product now

Lena

Veterinary, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Instagram for Small Business Networking

Instagram is great for small businesses. I originally thought Instagram was for sharing personal content, but once I realized that you can market your business on there, I joined immediately. It is so easy to post content to share with your desired audience. I don’t have to worry about spending money to advertise to people that are not in my area or demographic. It is easy to track my ads, my post interactions, and my conversion rates through the analytics. The cost for ads and promotions is relatively cheap compared to other social media platforms and gives a lot of customization to give the best suited options for my business. I highly recommend Instagram, it has really helped me connect with my customers and grow my business.

PROS

I like that I am able to share my media and create ads and promotions that are special specifically for my business.

CONS

I don’t have a lot of dislikes, but the financials could be better.

Reason for choosing Instagram

Price and ease of use

Reasons for switching to Instagram

The features were better, there are more users, and the pricing is competitive.

Evelyn