• Pros

• "Gostei da facilidade em usar o software e o design!"

• "A great setup and easy to use . Fun to do and it looks visually appealing. Always something new to find."

• "I really like the interface of this application, I think the buttons are easy to access and anyone can work with it ..."

• Cons

• "This software is fantastic as a mobile app, but the functionality is limited on computer devices. "

• "Às vezes trava, mas logo funciona normalmente."

• "Every great once and a while it has issues freezing and a full restart of the app or site is needed, but otherwise works fantastically."

Browse Instagram Reviews

Daine from Allout recordings

The instant change in Instagram!

I’ve been able to solve many business problems I wasn’t able to solve with previous software such as linked in/Facebook etc. I Instagram has been optimized to serve my social standards whether it be personal or business. You are permitted up to five accounts you can switch back-and-forth through out for whatever you need to do. They also made a feature in which you can create an online shop right there on your profile. I have been on Instagram for about eight or nine years, and I must say it’s developed into one of the best software I think we have in our day of age. It has all the features of Facebook and Snapchat combined. And I think it’s more user sociable than anything. You can see your favorite celebrities post throughout the day. And it’s very enjoyable to meet new people and build rapport with partners across the network.

Pros

What I like most about this software is you can create a business account or personal account. They also give you the option to put money behind promotion in order to boost your post. They give you insights on your progression and your overall reach.

Cons

Well I like leases that it gets pretty pricey for a promo that you can do on your own with just a little bit of effort. I feel as though the rate of insight per dollar should be changed. But overall I can’t think of too many things I don’t like about the software it’s pretty perfect.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

I wanted to optimize my reach on potential clients and buyers.

Revisión de instagram

En Instagram puedo grabar los mejores momentos de la vida, puedo almacenar mis fotos de forma segura, comunicarme con amigos y clientes, es una herramienta muy útil en los negocios. Todo lo que busco por una opinión o producto lo encuentro en Instagram.

Pros

No hay duda de que Instagram es la nueva red social de la época. La aplicación en sí tiene un diseño simple, y disfruto desplazándome por las publicaciones de mis amigos, así como encontrando nuevos lugares interesantes a través de ubicaciones etiquetadas. Me gusta porque es seguro, práctico, fácil de usar y rico en contenido. En él puedo hacer videollamadas, ver la vida de mis seguidores y comunicarme con el mundo.

Cons

Realmente me gusta Instagram, pero a veces lo encuentro deficiente en comparación con los sitios de redes sociales como Facebook, que parecen ofrecer un universo mucho más grande en términos de características. Aunque conectarse con amigos es una hazaña fácil en la aplicación, encuentro que el alcance más allá de esto es algo difícil de acceder. La función de búsqueda es monótona y los comentarios carecen de filtrado y organización.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

Porque es más fácil estar conectado, ya que todos usan más Instagram.

Christopher from Atlantic Images

Why our brands find it impossible to organically grow on Instagram

What started off as an enjoyable platform has become tedious and from our viewpoint, an unfair market. Our aim was to grow organically and also create extra revenue. However, our original content is stolen and posted on other Instagram accounts daily. We then see other similar accounts growing in the tens/hundreds of thousands but they only to have a few likes per post. It's also extremely difficult to get our stolen content taken down as well as getting unwanted abuse from the account owners. We recently opened a TikTok account and the difference was truly eye-opening. We posted the same content but saw the results we wanted within days. Not only do we now have a huge following on TikTok but they also reward us financially for our original content. We will continue to use Instagram, but quite honestly, it's moved to the bottom of our posting list.

Pros

Instagram is free and as an image-focused media company having an Instagram account is a must for all of our brands. The filters are great and it's pretty easy to use.

Cons

Instagram is constantly changing and sometimes they are fixing something that isn't broken. Having feeds in a chronological order disappeared so it makes it difficult for us to figure out what is new with who we follow. Quite often we are viewing an old post without realising. Plus their copyright infringement reporting is designed to be laborious and sometimes pointless. Our images are stolen every day and we just don't have the time, work force, or resources to report all our images that are stolen and posted on other accounts. They also change the layout frequently so, for example, the like button goes from the bottom to the top, and quite honestly it becomes a chore rather than enjoying showcasing our content. Then there's the never ending ads. Enough to drive any company to another platform.

Keziah from YFPA

Great app for both personal and business use

Although Instagram only functions well when you have a good amount of data or a reliable and stable internet connection. I love this software and I find it very easy to use and convenient for both individuals or companies.

Pros

Now there are many things that I love about Instagram like how Global it is, you can make as many friends as you want from different parts of the world, its easy to use, Visual, and on top of it all it's free. I love the Live feature that allows us to go live from where we are, the new Reels feature is another love for us, though the time is too short for us it allows us to share short videos of our company and people can get to know more about the work we do as well as see our students in action. From a personal level I love the new " close friends" feature because you can now post stuff that you only want close friends to see without anyone else seeing the post.

Cons

What I least like about the software is that the web version is soo basic and you cannot do much using it. They could make it better if it would function the same way as the phone app.

Reasons for Choosing Instagram

Instagram has a wider audience than Snapchat and more professional

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

Instagram was more direct and much better for our business because you don't need to explain things, people can see it for themselves.

Instagram Review

Instagram is the place I go to in all moods, when I am tired, happy, sad. It helps all my moods. I enjoy everything about this app, and the Instagram lives give me joy.

Pros

I love Instagram. Instagram is the first place I go when I wake up in the mornings. It’s entertaining and has a way to keep me captivated for hours. I am able to post my favorite moments or memories on my personal page, in the form of a post or an Instagram story. I love the fact that I am able to post my Instagram story, so that only my close friends are able to see it. I love the features that are available to be when recreating a story; the filters, the different photo colour edits, etc. I could go on and on about this app.... I am able to direct message my friends, and if it’s a private topic being discussed I am given the option of using disappearing messages which is just perfect. I believe Instagram should be used by all, and if you are not already using this app, then you are truly missing out. You are also able to go live on your page and talk to your audience, and even watch other people’s lives. If your don’t want everybody to have access to your personal page, you are given the option of making your page private. You are also able to create an Instagram business page.

Cons

I honestly have no problems with this app, I believe everyone should experience this app atleast once. It’s entertaining and you able to follow pages that best spikes your interest. I would recommend this app to all!

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

Facebook I believe is for a much older audience.

Megan from Vibe n Thrive

Best social media platform for business

I've used Instagram for my personal account for years and loved it. When I decided to make a dedicated account for my blog it was a game-changer. It really allows you to build relationships with customers by showing the personal side of yourself through pictures and stories. Nowadays people want to see who is behind the businesses they support! Instagram is also great for gaining website visitors by guiding people from the app to your website through links on stories, your profile, or posts. If you have any kind of blog or business I would highly recommend creating an Instagram account.

Pros

Instagram allows you to really build a relationship with customers through pictures and stories in a way that other social media platforms can't. The Instagram stories are my favorite feature because they allow you to show a more personal side and show the person behind the business. I get the most interaction from my customers through stories by using the polls, quizzes, etc. It's a great feature!

Cons

Because Instagram is such a great business tool it's extremely competitive. Every business has an Instagram account nowadays so it makes ranking for hashtags and showing up on featured pages difficult regardless of what niche you're in.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

I was initially using Facebook for my blog but I felt like Instagram was just much more popular with my target customers' demographic (20 to 30-year-old females) so I switched. Plus I prefer using Instagram over Facebook and enjoy their features more.

Thecla from BILLA Thecla

Un logiciel tres satisfaisant pour son entreprise

avec instagram j'arrive a communiquer les informations liees a mon entreprise et surtout mes produits.C'est une plateforme que je recommande a tous ceux qui ont des grands ou petits entreprises car vous pouvez vite toucher vos clients cibles.

Pros

cette application est tres facile d'access sur mobile comme sur ordinateur.Elle m'a permise de separer mon compte personnel de mes comptes professionnels.C'est un reseau tres sociable qui me permet de faire de nouvelles rencontre et de retrouver des anciens camarades que j'ai perdu de vue pendant plusuieurs annees.Surtout pour tout bpersonne voulant debuter un business ou qui veut met en avant ses produits instagram vous permet de vous faire connaitre et de gagner de l'argent en ligne

Cons

c'est tres decevant de ne pas pourvoir poster des photos via notre ordinateur sur instagram.Ce qui est le plus desolant est que pour nous qui avions des petits entreprises avec peu de fonds ils nous faut continuellement faire de la publicite pour etre visible sur la plateforme.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

Parce que je voulais avoir plus de visibilites pour mon entreprise chez d'autres personnes qui n'utilisent pas instagram.

Zeynep from Walter Tools

Industry: Industrial Automation

Instagram

I think although there is a negative, the positives outcome the negative. The positives are so great because everyday more people can come into contact with your brand from either friends or even the explore page, if they search up/look through relevant hashtags/photos.

Pros

This program is free (unless you use the promotion, which has a fee). If you do end up using the promotion part of the Instagram program, there is a fee but the fee is so minimal. There are more positives than this one negative. It is such a big platform and there is potential to showcase your product to such a huge market.

Cons

There isn’t a promotion tool that you can reach a very specific target market. The application picks the target market for you, which isn’t always the best because a selected, specific target market could be more useful.

Reasons for Choosing Instagram

We chose Instagram over marketplace Facebook because it’s easier to navigate and it’s more useful. More people connect over Instagram overall.

Post React and Share Your Gallery

Its a good app to share all gallery things,no way to share status or writing But its better than other social apps in terms of sharing good pictures platform

Pros

I am using this Software for last 2+ years,this is great social network to share thoughts via photo and videos. Its easy to use..It offers many effect which makes the edit work very easy.Moreover The business and e-commerce purchase is available too for business promotions.

Cons

Sometimes irrelevant people's picture and video comes in search section which is annoy.

Reasons for Choosing Instagram

Instagram offers great functionality in terms of sharing moments,Pictures and videos.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

I wanted this app as i can share my gallery items

Shmilona from VES College of Arts, Science and Commerce

Versatile Social Media platform

I use instagram for personal and professional reasons. It is ia great platform for my artisitic and poetic creations. Its worldwide reach makes it apt for advertising and entertainment.

Pros

i love the selfie features and the photo editing features. It creates beautiful visual art.

Cons

Nothing as of now. I am still exploring the video and live casting platform.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

Instagram is more convenient. And now that they are bith connected, its even better to advertise and propagate material.

Nawal from Insight

Bitter sweet experience with Instagram

We put a lot of efforts into our accounts. I have a food account and a language account and I dedicate a lot of time to enrich them in order to help others. Now, I worry one day Instagram will decide my account is restricted for no reason. I am seriously considering slowing down on my use of Instagram and switching to youtube.

Pros

It is practical, easy to use, fun and very interactive. You do not need to have a computer to use Instagram, I use my phone to upload most of my posts and to keep my feeds constant.

Cons

1. It would be great to be able to reorder our posts as we want. One of my instagram accounts has educational content and sometimes I prefer to reorder the post. I know there are other apps that can be integrated to Instagram for that purpose. However, I am a busy person and believe in practicality. I do not want to be relying on other apps. I love Pinterest because of that. I can organize my posts whenever I need to and can even categorize them and place them in folders. 2. Now, one thing I strongly dislike about Instagram and it even made to consider closing one of accounts is the fact that costumer service is nearly invisible. My educational account was new, and had only a few posts. Just a few days ago I noticed that I had a restriction on this account that says: Account restricted. You can't run promotions because you didn't comply with Facebook's advertising policies. I never tried to advertise so this did not make sense. I requested a review in which I explained I never even tried to advertise and that there is a mistake. I got an email saying that this was their final decision and that my account will always be restricted. I tried requesting reviews a few more time and I got a message that said that this was it. I will never be able to advertise. I do not care for this feature but it is annoying not to be able to be in touch with a real person.

alex from Alex Rinaldi

Industry: Graphic Design

Une application plus utilisée que Facebook

Instagram est devenu un Facebook plus moderne et où on va à l'essentiel. Le système pour rester en contact avec vos amis et famille est le même mais ce sont les photos et les petites stories(courtes vidéos filmées) qui sont plus mis en avant. C'est également très addictif de lire les commentaire et le nombre de like si le but premier est de vous mettre en avant ou pour présenter une passion ou un projet. Il faut bien sur rester vigilant aux faux compte mais dans l'ensemble c'est un très bon moyen de communication.

Pros

Instagram est une application sociale très utilisée par les utilisateurs de smartphones dans le monde entier. Si vous posséder un compte Facebook, vous pouvez directement créer un compte Instagram, sans passez par un formulaire d'inscription. Extrêmement pratique dans la réalisation de photos et de courtes vidéo qui se supprime au bout de 24h, ce qu'on appelle des "stories". On peut également rajouter un petite légende à nos photos. Mais sa particularité réside dans la qualité de ses images et de son flux. Ici, le but n'est pas de raconter sa vie, mais de la montrer, en effet chacun gère sa galerie de photo en fonction de son activité quotidienne ou professionnel. Faire partager votre marque ou même faire des partenariat . Pour ceux, qui ont une grande communauté de followers (gens qui suivent votre instagram) il se peut que vous soyez même rémunéré. par exemple, pour un macro-compte (plus de 100 000 abonnés), les rémunérations oscillent entre 1 500 et 4 000 euros le post et 1 200 à 3 500 euros la story. Instagram offre également la possibilité de faire des lives comme Facebook maintenant. c'est à dire, se filmer en direct et interagir et répondre aux commentaires et/ou questions de vos abonnés qui vous regarde.

Cons

Les lives ou les messages vocaux que vous pouvez envoyer en messages privé sont limité par un temps: -Live +/- 45 min (passé ce délai, ça coupe et vous devez relancer un live) -message vocale: 1 min Ce qui peut-être un problème avec de longues conversations (débat). D'ailleurs au niveau des messages vocaux vous n'avez pas la possibilité de vous réécouter, pour savoir si le son est bon et audible (que vous ne butez pas sur des mots par exemple), avant de l'envoyer. Vous êtes obliger d'envoyer votre message vocale à la personne d'abord, pour l'écouter et c'est un peu dommage. Le problème du piratage de compte Instagram comme chez d'autres réseaux sociaux est également présent, cela touche surtout les compte à plus de 10 000 followers. Et il est parfois difficile de récupérer son compte même avec l'aide du service Instagram. En revanche ils sont assez efficace pour supprimer un compte qui aurait été signaler par plusieurs personnes mais pour le piratage ce n'est pas assez.

Alexandre from Fazendo Arte

Expericience using Instagram

The experience with Instagram has been very good, it is a simple tool to use, and it is used by thousands of people which makes us close to many people. It has few problems with bugs and crashes but needs to improve the issue of advertising and search tools better.

Pros

Instagram has been a very useful platform in promoting my store, because it has many users due to the ease of using the tool and the availability of content. Using the platform is great because you can all the time be close to customers through stories and photos. The software knows how to separate and recommend the content well for users, differentiating most of the time the client to a more pleasant content, this selection is fast and efficient. The interface allows the user to see all the posts without being tiring and exhausting due to the constant dissemination of content. The advertisements that we hire reach relatively well the customers, it is a tool that can improve but it is still very good. The use of the hashtag also adds a lot to our company by connecting users with a very specific "interest".

Cons

In general Instagram has few problems but one that I can point out is the absence of a more efficient search tool, it is not so simple to find a user's post without knowing his name and entering his profile, the search tools are limited only to user names and hashtags, this should be improved. In addition, sometimes I get some advertisements that do not match what I follow and what I like. Sometimes I fear that this will happen to my clients and that my advertising will end up reaching people who do not fit in my line of work.

Hiran from Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited

Industry: Oil & Energy

A quality feeds and stories with a stable user platform.

The standardization of the quality of the posts and stories are great with loaded of built-in features like filters, stickers and many more which keep this social media platform quality and fun.

Pros

In posting the pictures and videos various built-in cool filters are available to apply. Can switch the app theme from light mode to dark mode. Login activity option helps the user to check their login history from various location. Instagram stories are loaded with the various filter which makes stories more fun and interesting. Also, Instagram stories have close friends option where the user can create their own list of friends who can view their Instagram stories. Instagram search feed is loaded based on the user relevant interests which is don't keep boring. Following particular hashtags keep the user following their interests. Good responsive for reporting sensitive content and posts. The user can switch their profile from public to personal and open to lock based on their wish.

Cons

The Instagram website version is not as stable as the mobile version. Instagram consumes more internet data. Instagram should control the adult contents which may increase interests in adultery. Although the platform is great but addictive. The stories and posts are great but sometimes ads are irritative. The support team need to increase response time in resolving the issue.

Amar from RBS

Review for Instagram

Quite Satisfied

Pros

1. First of all it is one of the most popular social media platforms very easy to use and to create an account. Instagram is a huge social media community of networks, Marketers, and creatives. 2. You can create your account for the purpose of socializing and sharing your own pics and other things and grow your social media base by having thousands of people following you and you following them back. 3. On Instagram you can share pics and videos related to your products and share them with thousands of people who are also looking and searching for similar products to buy or to sell. It is very to create content for your products and promote them with different offers to attract potential buyers. 4. Instagram is the main source for celebrities to connect with people of the nation and to promote their movies, events, series, shows, and so on. They connect with their fans on Instagram, fans can visit their profile and even can comment on their movies and other shows. 5. Instagram has tools that make succeeding easy like the Optimization tool which tells you when to optimize and is free to use when to post an app. There are tools that allow you to preschedule your post and you don't always have to be at your computer to post. 6. People from different fields can like Authors, Marketers, Bloggers, Companies, and so on can run a poll about their products to have the people's ideas and to make changes and improvements to enhance customers' experience.

Cons

It is only about the algorithm which is making it less famous. there is no proof that people who follow you in a loop will continue to follow you due to the algorithm. Instagram is mostly used and followed by the millennials and they get bored very soon. If you want to keep them intact you have to provide new and Interesting features and content to keep them engaged. There is a limit that one can follow only 7500 people if they want to follow new people they have to unfollow some which is a disterbing thing.

Review of Instagram

I am satisfied with Instagram, as it delivers the best possible content to me and which satisfies my taste ( for instance I like to see a lot of content about anime, games and swords ).

Pros

I like how it is easy to use Instagram, both for personal and business use ( to promote your brand and products for instance ). By using the Instagram, I am able to maintain a small blog, without need to create a webpage just for this. Also, app is constantly getting new updates and functions, so in general it's usability and quality is also increasing greatly by the time.

Cons

Because there is a lot of users ( children especially ), it would be good to have +18 and sort of children protection option, so some of users are divided as such ( regarding the feed which they get during the daily use ). This would be good, because there is a lot of Mature content ( even with the restrictions made by Instagram ) which is being viewed and commented daily by underaged users, which can lead to cyber bullying sometimes and this needs to be stopped.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

I made a switch because of the viewable content and blog possibilities on the Instagram.

anas from akshinha

A comprehensive review of the Instagram application

A great experience, I use Instagram every day Most of my time on my phone is I spend on Instagram This exceeds the 7-hour barrier of daily use I hope that the developers of the Instagram application prefer this way and do not tend to obstruct the design, as happened with Snapchat previously, because I was one of the active users of Snapchat in the past, but with the update in which the design of the application changed significantly, I am no longer the best so I moved to Instagram and it was a great experience to the cheek now with Instagram

Pros

Instagram has many features, so in general it is an integrated application for me. I use it almost the entire time I open my phone But the features I like most of it All my friends and acquaintances use the application, so I can communicate with almost everyone from one platform and this is a very beautiful thing And the advantage of sending a picture that the other party can see only once, and then it cannot open the image, and the most beautiful of this is that if he takes a screenshot of the image, an alert appears to me.

Cons

I think if I had an alert feature added, if someone took a screenshot of the conversation it would be better for my experience What is bad is that users are not allowed to send a video in the chat that lasts more than a minute. If it reaches 3 minutes, this will be better from my point of view.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

I switched because of the update, which made a big change in the design of the application and changed my experience with it, and I did not adapt to the new design of the application, so I moved to the Instagram application

mohammed from shaimi

Instagram review - esshaimi

Through my long and lasting experience with Instagram, I found that it is distinct from other social networking sites in that it allows you to post photos and videos only with an additional written description and does not allow you to post links or articles alone. Like other social networking sites. Instagram is a great gathering of influencers and what I like In Instagram, for each specific field you find its pioneers and followers, as it is like a variety of groups from different fields and each of them has its pioneers

Pros

The Instagram application or site is considered a means of communication between people, or as is known to everyone as a social networking site or application and has several distinctions from the rest of the social networking sites that are widely spread on the Internet, including that it is only for publishing photos and videos with some description with it and you cannot, for example, publish an article or post Links alone. Instagram also allows you to make a live broadcast from your account and you can choose whether to save and publish that broadcast on your stories and stay for 24 hours and is deleted automatically or deleted as soon as your live broadcast ends. You can also Post a picture on your Stories for your followers to view Of course, Instagram is available in an application on your phone as well as a website, and you can text whoever you want through your account on the site from the Instagram site because this feature was not previously available on the Instagram website and it was added not long ago

Cons

As for the negatives of the site, I do not find them many, but for example, for the site for Instagram, you cannot publish from it. You can only publish from the application Other than this, I find that Instagram is distinct from many other social networking sites

Syed Asad from Softronic Systems (Pvt) Ltd.

Use of Instagram in this Modern Era

In my opinion the overall experience in Instagram is very good because I can connect from my friends, Family, colleagues and etc. and I can also share my Photos and activity based profile as well.

Pros

Nowadays everyone is connected and published their activities on their daily routine through this application. Under this Pandemic condition where everyone socially interaction is drastically destroyed. This application holds the best platforms for users for connection to each other. This application holds a revolutionary significance for those peoples who wants to see their own selves. Even it is also very good for the Fashion oriented personalities and Political personalities as well. It is the best application amongst the virtual interaction with your colleagues in particular under this COVID Era.

Cons

I have never found yet any discrepancy in this application but one thing I have noticed that the misuse is also very high and account can also be hacked by the Hackers. It should be stopped systematically.

Isabela from Mercatto

Instagram, the best bet to get a digital presence

My experience with Instagram has been great over all these years, despite the small problems I mentioned. I have already had two commercial accounts (I will create a third soon) and my experience was very satisfactory in both. I believe that with these small adjustments, Instagram tends to get much better than it already is.

Pros

Since its inception, Instagram has proven to be a great application, whether to share your moments (through photos and stories) or even meet people. In addition, over the years, Instagram has expanded its horizons, serving not only as a personal but also a professional space. Another important detail to be highlighted are its constant updates, such as, for example, the Highlights feature - where it is possible to record your most memorable stories -, and the filters, which are increasingly original. It is worth noting that, for professional accounts, the Highlights are immensely important, as they function as a kind of portfolio. And the advantage of all this, is that despite all the changes and news implemented over the years, Instagram remains very intuitive and simple to use.

Cons

The negative points of Instagram, in my view, is the fact that it is not possible to edit stories. Another thing that bothers me also concerns the Highlights. I would like it to be possible to edit/delete the first photo, without the need to post all the stories again, just because of an error. This is very unpleasant in business accounts.

Abdulqudus from Damondrey

Awesomeness of instagram

Instagram is a great social media platform in which you can catch up with exciting update from different celebrities and your loved ones. It makes it easy for me to get latest information from people I look up to. In general I will say instagram is very influencing

Pros

What I like the most about instagram is the fact that someone can do a live video with his/her Fan's, friends and family

Cons

I will like if the creator's could make it possible for someone to save or download pictures and videos on his phone directly from it

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

It is not possible to do a live video on it and you can't easily get to see your favorite celebrity account so you could follow, most celebrities don't use it. I find it hard to search my friend's username because they are alot of people who use the same usernames with mine and friends own but instagram don't allow such two people can't use the same usernames although I still use Facebook to chart with friends

Jared from University of Texas

Instagram User Review

I am on instagram every day as I can choose my content and get inspiration and ideas to use in my daily life. I also get my news from instagram as I can follow accounts that will keep me in the loop on my interests. Finally instagram is a great way to stay in contact with friends and is the market leader in this respect.

Pros

My favorite part about instagram is the stories feature. I am able to keep up with my favorite musical artists and celebrities by viewing their stories daily. The large number of content creators leaves no shortage of entertainment and the explore page allows you to find new accounts that fit your interests.

Cons

My least favorite thing about the app is the inconvenience of sending pictures directly to a friend. The app's newest update makes it more of a process to get to the camera and send a quick photo to a friend. Many of my peers use snapchat for this function, but I would like to limit myself to using one app for this purpose.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

More features are available on instagram

Fawad from 20'Gen Technologies

Great Social Application for Entertainment, Marketing and Promotions

Overall, Instagram has now become a habit for me. I always enjoy using Instagram. It is an excellent source of connecting with peoples and most importantly It helps me in promoting brands too.

Pros

I've been using Instagram for a long time. From a digital marketing perspective, I would say It is one of the best social media marketing platforms. It provides me with good results in running campaigns for my clients. They become happy with the results since Instagram has a huge community which is really who shares their photos, videos, chat with their friends and family. The filters and video calls features in Instagram are most likeable for me.

Cons

Although there are no such cons in Instagram I want to highlight something that should be resolved on Instagram. When we upload a picture to insta which is not set in square size, it crops the image in providing a view. Insta should set the picture automatically, I use a different application to solve this problem.

Dawn from Eco Animal Pet

Great Promotional Tool For Small Businesses

Overall- if you have a business that sells physical products that are physically appealing and offer a certain sense of aesthetic- Instagram is by far the best platform to advertise with. They're easy to use, one of the largest platforms in the world, and very effective in terms of drawing in customers.

Pros

As a business owner who sells ecommerce products, promoting high quality product photos are a main feature of what we try to do well. Other social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter don't have quite as much emphasis on images as Instagram does. Because of this Instagram has become our largest platform for product advertisement and has a very high conversion rate to sales. People on this app are especially drawn to seeing high quality images of products and short videos of those products being used. Because that is how my business most effectively advertises our products, Instagram is our best sales promotion platform.

Cons

It's very hard to get an in depth understanding of the way Instagram's algorithm works. You essentially have to play a long and drawn out guessing game to figure out what works best on the site. You can use tags, following techniques, and promotional ads to grow your business- but each niche has different requirements for success- making it a bit of a time consuming platform to master.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

We needed a platform with a larger emphasis on images over words.

Marina from Coreixample

Instagram for your business

I enjoy using Instagram for my company, as it is the new business card. Also you can be very creative and upload amazing content. You can play with photos, videos, stories, reels and Instagram TV.

Pros

Instagram is the best platform to promote your services and offers for free. Moreover, you can reach so many people worldwide, and you can be discovered anywhere in the world, which is amazing!

Cons

You have to use it daily and pay advertisements to be on the top of Instagram algorithm to appear in the explore page. If you don't use any ad and you have a small account, you will remain small. So you need to invest.

Reasons for Choosing Instagram

I chose Instagram over the other products because if you have a business you need to be there. Everyones is in there. If you aren't there, your business doesn't exist. Plus, it is the best digital marketing platform to be on and convert many leads to customers.

Meryem from AIT HAJ BABA

Un réseau social qui prône la créativité

Incontestablement le réseau social qui permet de communiquer de la meilleure des façons et d'atteindre des nouveaux prospects/clients et d'entretenir une relation durable avec les clients déjà acquis. Je recommande cette plateforme qui connaît depuis des années une croissance fulgurante et qui est considérée comme "THE PLACE TO BE" pour toucher la génération Z !

Pros

Le partage des photos, des vidéos, des réels récemment mis en place ainsi que des Story sur le fil d'actualité font d'Instagram LE réseau social par excellence pour la communication d'une marque, d'un influenceur ou de tout autre univers. Autant personnellement que professionnellement, ce réseau permet de fédérer une vrai communauté de personnes passionnées, il permet de communiquer efficacement et créer la viralité adéquate lorsque le contenu correspond aux attentes des abonnés.

Cons

Les points négatifs sur Instagram : - Les utilisateurs ont la possibilité de créer des faux comptes ce qui porte défaut au réseau puisqu'il est difficile de procéder à la fermeture d'un compte Instagram suite à son signalement - Il n'est pas possible sur Instagram d'insérer des liens directs pour la promotion d'une boutique par exemple ou d'un produit donné, ce qui rend la navigation moins intuitive - La version sur PC offre beaucoup moins de possibilité de manipuler la plateforme que sa version mobile, dommage !

Abdelrahman from BTS - Behind The Scenes

The best photo sharing app so far

I've been using Instagram for more than 5 years, and I count on in ever since in sharing my daily life with my friends and family, especially with the stories feature. I also use it to get the latest news about the public figures I follow and like.

Pros

Instagram enables you to edit your photos in a good way before uploading them. You can also upload videos in IGTV with 60 minutes limit. It has a stories features that can make everyone updated with what is happening throughout your day. Instagram has filters that gets updated every while, and it can be funny and interesting to try. You can connect your Facebook and Instagram accounts to find your friends easier. You can also use Instagram as a messaging app, as it has a messaging feature which enables you to send and receive messages, stickers, photos, videos, and voice notes. and overall, its a super easy to use application.

Cons

When you upload a story, you can view the people who watched that story, it would've been better if it enables you to choose between switching that off so that its more private. Sometimes especially when the app is used by kids, parents should be aware that their kids might get exposed to some content that is not appropriate for them, so it requires more parental guidance. Other than that, it is the best photo sharing app so far.

Litzi Saraí

A panoramic window to the world!!

Pros

I really like the features, filters and GIF of stories, its an amazing app for refresh and actualize our view of so many professionals, products, campaign´s; once you get in and register your profile you are not gonna regret... It is so dynamic that you can choose if you want to reach a business profile or maybe a casual profile. Incredible tool for companies to have engagement directly with the people. Stories allows you to share what you are doing at the moment, you can add text and draw something on it or add some GIF or an emoticon, also you can build polls to get a demographic insight of what are the preferences of the people, their opinions or just to introduce a product and set what they´re seeking for. The emoticons provided can allow you to set motion into your uploaded pictures

Cons

when you get in the app and the content is refreshed, and if you were reading or watching something of your interest, you'll have to scroll down back again and search the post that you were reviewing to start over this drives up to waste a little of your time. I really don't like the presence of unwanted advertisement flyer, video or picture in my stories, since the content of companies and products or apps that I don't want to follow is being forced to appear into my personal profile.

Céline from Céline Suffrin

Une vitrine visuelle

Instagram est le réseau social par excellence pour communiquer par le visuel. J’aime le fait de faire passer une émotion à travers une image plutôt qu’un texte. Ce dernier est en plein essor et c’est l’outil parfait pour s’inspirer ou développer sa créativité.

Pros

Application accessible sur ordinateur ou mobile. La base même du logiciel est le partage d’image. Instagram est le réseau social du « beau ». J’aime beaucoup cette application et je l’utilise tous les jours pour partager des expériences, des moments de vie, des vidéos, créer une ambiance visuelle. Tu as le choix de diffuser ton contenu en public ou en privé. Je ne peux plus me passer d’instagram car j’aime suivre différentes entreprises pour voir leurs coulisses, voir ce qui se passe derrière la fabrication d’un produit ou la mise en place d’un événement.

Cons

La construction d’un univers visuel cohérent peu s’avérer compliqué. Pour le développement d’un compte, il est important de sortir du lot et de se démarquer. Pour capter l’attention, il faut avoir son propre style. Tout ce processus demande du temps et de la réflexion. J’aurais aimé une meilleure intégration de l’application sur tablette. C’est également dommage de ne pas pouvoir poster des photos sur ordinateur. Il faut forcément passer par l’application mobile pour publier.

latoya from walgreens

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

great entertainment

its. just a great. entertaining app especially during this times

Pros

at first when the app came out i thought it was a bit lame because all you see if pictures and. likes now it have live streaming videos and all types of entertainment from all over the. world there are blog pages that you can read food magazines models / influencer and dancing which i love its just none stop entertainment not to mention the news feeds so you can know what going on all over the world not just your country but abroad as well .

Cons

the spammers that send you random. emails. from cam sites and links and the fact that when someone you know pass away they. wont delete the profile if you ask. we need to provide alot of proof.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

because facebook was a bit boring too many fake news on there

Iqra from Jublee life Insurance

Instagram - Best Social Hub to Promote Product & Services

Marketing of my product more effective when I using Instagram for business purpose. I realized its a good platform for newly business.

Pros

Many features of Instagram have great worth from when I am using it. it has a high quality content display for its users. It also helps to create brand and business image through videos and image in a very visualize manner. Here I can see every post for which i follow them . Its a very mobile friendly software I can also share my Instagram stories to Facebook. Instagram have good and ease interface that's why during using user not facing so much difficulties. Its also using as good marketing application among its user.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike in application but adult contents should be remove from application some time its embracing.

Solid platform, with some kinks that need to get ironed out

Overall IG is a solid platform, and I highly recommend companies/brands being active on it to increase user engagement. Metrics are pretty easily accessible and straightforward. If the algorithm issues get ironed out, I think this would definitely result in a user uptick.

Pros

Instagram has helped quite a bit to increase user engagement for one of my brands. The platform is relatively straightforward to use, and the metrics are easy to access. Since it is a visual platform, it's interesting to strategize what is most visually striking, and format posts to see which posts perform better - or worse - and flag the differences. Initially it was relatively easy to AB test, however recently it seems that the algorithm tracking is becoming rather arbitrary.

Cons

As I'm sure many have mentioned, the algorithm is a bit skewed. Posts do not come up chronologically for users anymore, which may be expected, however there also seems to be a bit of a discrepancy based on user interaction. Technically the more users interact with a certain account, the more said account's posts should be showing up on their timeline, however this does not seem to be the case. Posts are coming up rather arbitrarily, which makes it difficult to accurately track user interaction data.

Kristina from Kristina Hristova Photography

Industry: Photography

THE place to market your business in the 21 century

If used correctly, it can really help expand your business. But sometimes at the expense of making you a slave to their algorithm.

Pros

Instagram needs no introduction, it's the social media everyone is in nowadays. It helps me reach a wide audience in order to promote my two businesses, at the same time with connecting me with my friends. You don't need to invest money to promote there, you just need to have the time, be resourceful, creative and offer a good product. It helps me gain supporters and find potential clients, as well as connect with other people in my field.

Cons

Instagram is constantly changing their algorithms and if you want to succeed you need to be a slave to their algorithm. It takes the authenticity out of the equation. You need to be watching when, how often you post, make sure you write all the proper tags and captions, stay engaged, bombard your audience with content. It can be draining, once you get on the wagon. And they are giving a lot more room for the paid promotions lately, not so much to the organic content.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

It is more simple and visual than Facebook. And a lot of people seem to be preferring it nowadays, especially when it comes to the photography business

THEJUS from NIT CALICUT

INSTA FAM

overall I am a big fan of this software. I really appreciate all the wonderful features. I would to connect with people all across the world through this software. I really love to recommend this software to all. Its a different vibe using this software, you should really feel it.

Pros

I really enjoy using this wonderful time killing software. it has got exceptional features. I really loved the new reels, overall fabulous. Instagram is the new level of innovative social media platform. I have had two Instagram pages, thinking of some small scale business store in Instagram.

Cons

This software has lots of features but it will take some time to identify them and implement them. Some OTP verification with mobile number would be great in terms of extra security.

Harsha from Conceptia software technologies

Industry: Information Services

Best platform to create a personal profile and uploading snapshots.

The best platform to upload images and creating a profile. Best tool to see the small videos which is quite entertaining. Instant messaging is very helpful and the user interface is very easy.

Pros

Having a platform to follow the motivational and inspirational person which in turn helps in building personal ability. Get to know the daily updates and utilising the same. The camera filters are very unique and helps in a great manner. Live chat and instant messaging it's quite helpful.

Cons

This application is quite addictive. Limited features in editing the Post can be improved. The data consumption is quite more. Document sharing feature can be introduced.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

The user interface was not so helpful and features available.

Isha from Information Technology and Services

A good social platform

I would give it a 7, not a fan of the algorithm though

Pros

Its popularity! if you want to have a social media presence Instagram is a must as it gives you a lot of reach. about the app in itself I like the options of sharing things in stories , their reel feature is great

Cons

There are so many things that I would love to see in this app. The ability to have separate collections in one account like how you can separate posts reels and igtv there should be a way to segregate even posts. Since I am an art content creator and do multiple things with various mediums I sometimes don't want to post it in a certain fashion because my feed won't look good. If I can like create a segregates post feed for say lettering and separate for manadals and so on I would love that feature. You can select your top 30 posts to display on feed and can give options to profile visitors to check out more and anything that does not blong i can post to miscellaneous. If you switch to other apps while creating a post it vanishes when you get back there should be an auto save functionality. The algorithm shows only 10% of the posts of the people you follow which is not fair for content creators

Hassan from UTIS

Industry: Online Media

Instagram the easiest social networking software to use

The software is easy to handle by every one and also does not take time to load pictures and videos, again displays pictures at good qualities, and gives room for online businesses. I recommend, when user tapped the search icon on the icon bar, I let the software allows the user to type before displaying some videos related to the words he typed, let there be a provision for videos and also accounts related to the words typed, most at times the videos displayes automatically which some are not suitable for the user or doesn't tally with what he is looking for. And also there should be provision to comment and and likes for each picture uploaded in grid or multiple .

Pros

The software is very simple to handle by every body, it does not delays in response and displays pictures and videos at a very good quality and also doesn't take time to load videos and pictures for the viewers compared to other softwares.

Cons

The search icon immediately shows some videos which sometimes are not suitable for the users, it doesn't allowed person to typed what he is searching for, and also when pictures where load in grid (multiple) the, it doesn't allowed viewers to comment on every picture individually, to express and also to access the opinions of the viewers in each picture sent in grid or multiple.

Sophia from Brooklyn College

Great app for keeping in touch

I've had an overall pretty positive experience with Instagram because I like the platform's layout and how I can easily interact with my friends. However, Instagram has a few points it can improve on, and should implement a way to remind users to take a break. It should also crack down on its bots!

Pros

I've used Instagram for at least 7 years now. As a user, I enjoy how Instagram constantly improves on itself. In recent years, they've added Stories, Reels, and Highlights, and those are just a few of the features I've liked. It's a wonderful app overall for keeping in touch with friends and acquaintances, and I love that I'm able to make multiple accounts for separate purposes.

Cons

I dislike the aspect of it that drains my focus from other things. I think that it should learn from TikTok and put in "sponsored ads" after a certain number of posts that advise for us to stop viewing posts and rest ourselves. Social media can be mentally taxing and sometimes we need a reminder to pry ourselves away from the screen. Also, there are too many bots on Instagram and they need to crack down on them somehow. I get message requests every week from bots that want to "get to know me" or want me to "visit their site."

Oliwia from LiNA Medical Polska

Industry: Medical Devices

Instagram - great for business and personal use

I really like using instagram because it is popular, intuitive and addictive. Although Instagram only functions well when you have reliable and stable internet connection, I like using the software for both individuals or companies.

Pros

Instagram is very simple, effective and intuitive communication software, very useful, especially now - during the pandemic - to stay tuned with friends and family. There are loads of entertainment and education on Instagram

Cons

Instagram adverts are everywhere and sometimes are annoying. Instagram does not work well with unstable Internet connection.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

Instagram became more popular than Facebook, more and more people start using it so I switched from Facebook to Instagram.

One of the fastest growing social media App

Its amazing when it comes to promote and market the product. The story and reel feature are very fun ways to tell your audience about your product. Be as creative as you can, and you can go viral. It doesn't require tons of investment for marketing, but you can start with zero or as little as possible.

Pros

You can connect with your followers and share what you like to them very easily using the Instagram story and post feature. The story gives the required personal touch to the bond. The new Reel features is really impressive to showcase your talent and let the world know about it. Instagram has become a part and parcel of our lives. The silly boomerangs make us laugh. Our friends and family can take a peek into our live (only if we want them to). Overall, its fun and easy to way to stay connected. Its really good for the business owners to promote their products and find the target audience using hashtags.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like is that its addictive. You can sometimes spend a ton of your time on it. Also, the reach algorithm is very weird. Someday, your product will reach to a lot many people and someday, very less. And we won't be able to figure it out.

instagram

instagram is a great platform that gives any business or any page a voice to be heard.

Pros

instagram is a perfect way to make your business spread to a large population. sponsored ads are so focused and helps any business grow. not only you enjoy scrolling the home or explore page but you get to make money with it.

Cons

the new update that exhibits a shop where you can directly shop through the app was hard to adapt especially that instagram, when was first launched, was only intended to sharing memories and happy moments not an online business.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

facebook became boring and full of news that doesnt really matter the user.

Saqib from Softronic Systems

Instagram - Co-ordination with others

I have found in this application that anybody can earn also by using Instagram with connecting and coordination with people.

Pros

Instagram is the place where everybody can connect their relatives and friends in very economical way. This application makes coordination with other instantly by using their photo and videos sharing. It has the best part that everyone can share their videos and images immediately on their Instagram page. By using Instagram anyone can approach their colleague and friends after a long period.

Cons

Nothing special to find in it any kind of lacking, this application has complete social package.

Carola from E-Learning

Great app for entertainment/work!

Overall i really snjoy the app and i think it is really interesting to watch. You can find almost any bussiness you may be interested in and also content that it appears according to your search history. I really recommend it!!!!

Pros

Instagram is such a massive app that it leads the way in social media. It allows you to see what everyone else is doing, with photos and videos, which also serves to inspire you. It is excellent to start a business or a page of something you like and patiently see how it attracts more and more people. It also gives you the option to advertise something you offer to have a greater reach. It is really very good!

Cons

As for the cons, you can get easily affected by the content you see on the app and it can affect your daily life. Seeing what other people do and letting them see, can be challenging and can have an impact on how you view things. I think Instagram should stop trying to reaccomodate the design of the app to show publicity all the time, we users don't want to see that as a priority. We first want to see what the people we follow posts, and then some publicity.

Eliene from Bank

The Best Online Social Network

Most people are connected on Instagram and certainly have a high rate of algorithm. Instagram is advantageous for any type of person, be it influencer, company or for business. It is a communication channel that allows reaching all audiences and the most comprehensive.

Pros

The application in my view is the best in online social networking. It has several features among some, such as sharing videos and photos with users and with other social networks. It offers interesting tools such as applying filters to photos and live video, great viewing of several photos in a single post, participation of live video, instastories (available for 24 hours) IGTV, Reels, Hashtags.

Cons

I am having difficulties with one of my accounts being deleted. I performed the process and so far this account has not yet been deleted. At the end of the request Instagram left a message: Your account will be deleted on March 04,2021. If I change my mind, sign in again before that date and select the option Keep account. Since the date I performed the account deletion process, I no longer accessed it for the order to be carried out.

Abdul Rahman from Lebanese university

Instagram and daily life

Pros

it is very special on other apps , its main target is pictures. I don't post lot of things but I enjoy watching stories of my friends. the effects are nice in editing

Cons

I hate my life when I want to change the background of the a story, some people make it very easy, but when I share a post to story , usually the background be white or black, I face lot of problem changing it if you can add a picker to pick the background of the story it will be good thing.. also when I try try to something at the bottom , most time it takes me to delete. it should be in another way to delete maybe

Bruna from Gruber Accounting

Filters are my greatest passion

My experience with the software so far has been great. I had little difficulty learning how to use it and quickly became a regular user.

Pros

The biggest bright spot of the app, in my opinion, is its functionality over the camera. Always creative filters are fantastic, easy to understand, and integrate. Still considering the camera, the 24 hours available for viewing the story is a great move mainly to promote sales content. I have already bought several times in different stores thanks to the use of history to promote products. And the integration of this function with Facebook makes using the resource even easier and more attractive. Another point I like very much is the ease of disseminating the content, making our tastes and preferences clear.

Cons

I don't have many complaints about the app and its functionality, I am a little sad that the Appen smartphone stories are of better resolution, but I understand that it is a partnership. I would like the application integration to take place with WhatsApp as well as integrate with Facebook.

Sairamya Madhavi Devi from Education

Best social media platform so far

This is my most used platform to keep in touch with social affairs and also to connect with friends on a regular basis.

Pros

The explore tab of the software which captures personalized interests and gives new content with every refresh is the best out of all. It is much easier to share content with friends on Instagram.

Cons

Some of the story settings are not very user friendly and also it is a little bit difficult to find filters.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

User interface is more friendly, content access is easier and more interactive. It doesn't need a separate app to message friends.

Insta Attract

it helps promote. my creative products with professional photos. Instagrammers being shoppers usually, your appealing bio hooks them to you.

Pros

When just interested in photographs and videos, we don't waste time looking for longer posts as other softwares, insta tags makes you get so many things available in one go. The stories feature makes it all the way least time consuming, more informative and attractive.

Cons

It will sometime show the same story many times. It should have a limit of not repeating stories based on suggestions.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

It was time consuming and less private,

Jessi from Stay at Home Mom

Great tool for marketing

Pros

Instagram is a great marketing tool for your business, if used properly. What started as a platform for sharing your family and friend photos, has turned into a great resource for small and large scale business, or even people just looking to expand their audience. Like Twitter, you can use hashtags to reach a larger audience. Send, receive comments and direct messages. Favorite images. There are several image filters to try and make your images look better. The best part of it, is it's free (unless of course you pay for advertising).

Cons

Cons are you need to have great images in order to do well with marketing on Instagram. Most of the nice photos you see on Instagram are not taken with a iPhone or have filters slapped on them. It can be time consuming to get the right photo, figure out your caption and use the correct hashtags. You almost need to be pretty savvy with a camera or have a photographer on staff just to have high quality content photos that people want to see and interact with.

Oumou from Lorenzo Lotto

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Instagram Review

I use Instagram pretty much every day and I really like it. Thanks to the "explore" I can get to know new things outside of the pages / people I follow and never get bored. Instagram allows you to chat, post videos and photos in different formats, but it is also a great advertisement platform. This application in fact convinced me to buy many things that I keep in the house.

Pros

This is one of my favorite applications ever. I use it practically every day and it allows me to keep in touch with the people I love, share the photos I like the most and at the same time inform me of the most current facts! I find That Instagram is really a one-of-a-kind application and with few if any competitors and I am really happy with the service. The app is completely free, but it is so good and effective that if it becomes paid I certainly wouldn't be lamented.

Cons

The small negative note of this application is that sometimes with updates it tends to crash but in a short time it resolves and the app returns to work as before if not better added.