Integrate Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"He also takes the time to match us up with programs we can be successful running. The extra care and attention to detail is fantastic."
  • icon"I love the ease of use and communication ability. It is very easy to use this platform for myself and all of my sub-users."
  • icon"The account reps and customer service reps are more than happy to help give their advice and opinions on what will work best for your campaign."
  • icon"The Integrate marketplace is where we have seen some struggles. Not working directly with the publisher is where we have seen things fall through the cracks and campaigns not delivered as promised."
  • icon"No lead reason for returns. Too many reporting options, a little confusing."
  • icon"This is a little frustrating, because again we have to review all of them to see if they are legitimate business that need to be added to our database."

Have you used Integrate and would like to share your experience with others?

All Integrate Reviews

stephanie

My review of Integrate

I think Integrate is great for somethings and for some campaigns. At times, I just get overwhelmed with all the emails and with the platform, so I tune it out. I wish they would get rid of spammy campaigns. I love that there is a facebook group and that I can email my affiliate manager, so they have good support.

Pros

Jenna is a wonderful affiliate manager. Plus they have a facebook group for further support, which is awesome. They have taken some suggestions and implemented them. I like that they now have the title of the affiliate in the title of the emails and not just the cd #. They get some good campaigns and have some really great payouts.

Cons

One of the things I find extremely frustrating is the emails I get - the no conversions emails are not necessary. I feel like I get too many emails. I would rather not get emails telling me about an updated creative. I would however like to get emails telling me of new promotions. When I get sooo many emails, I start to just tune them out. I feel like some of the campaigns they get are spammy and I would rather not waste my time looking thru things to figure out if something is spammy or not. I have applied for campaigns, only to realize later that they are spammy and not great.

Kimberly

Integrate: a Review

If I had to make a recommendation for Integrate, it would be positive just based on the variety of offers and the excellent customer service. I appreciate being paid and on time which is another one of Integrates strong points. If there was anything that you were gonna focus on is email communication. I love how other affiliate companies send over an image. Sometimes I can take a look at it and decide in a few moments if it is something I'd like to run. The I go in and grab my links.

Pros

The thing I like best about Integrate is their awesome customer service. My affiliate manager (Jenna Jurewicz) is VERY good at her job. She replies to emails and comments asap and notifies her affiliates ahead of time when she will be missing work for a day or two. Communication is really important. Once people stop responding it kinda makes bloggers panic and think they worse. This is what I have noticed from past experience.

Cons

Integrate is a complicated system to use and learn. I really appreciated and attended a live webinar about 8-10 months ago. I think the guys name was Matt? This was really helpful learning the interface. Having additional sessions like this (monthly) would be a big help. Most other platforms I use are Has Offers based. The other thing that I do not care for is the bidding process. This is the only company that I partner with that does this. I guess I just like being told what I am worth!

Thomas

December 2012

Overall, I think it's a great product. Unfortunately we probably don't utilize all the bells and whistles for our immediate needs as an agency, but I have seen the capabilities and I think it has some really nice features.

Pros

We are a small boutique performance agency so we primarily use the product on both the buy and sell sides; some deals we source to Integrate, others we run for them. Customer service and help in getting things set up was seamless. I like the fact that everything in the system is centered around being transparent so as a buyer you can really control who runs your campaigns and the various traffic channels.

Cons

The ONLY issue we had was having to switch back and forth between our buyer and seller accounts. When I mentioned this to the Integrate team they had their developers fix the issue within a few hours - an example of great customer service. Also, having to constantly approve new publishers as a buy side client is a bit cumbersome. Although I understand the value this provides, if the process could be streamlined where you can approve a publisher directly from an email or your phone, it will eliminate the need to have to log in and check who needs to be approved. We have been lucky because our rep, Anden, is always on top of everything so he usually tells us when we have an update that needs to be taken care.

Rena

December 2012

Great tool for capturing additional reviews

Integrate is a great way to capture additional reviews for your website. We have had steady traffic coming in from the site. If you have the time to read through the reviews, then I definitely recommend it. Also, for us we have our reviews set up to require approval before they are posted to our website. If another business did not have the capability to do this (i.e. their reviews automatically post to the website), then I'm not sure this would be the right tool to use. I don't know how other review systems are set up.

Pros

The tool is easy to use. We have received several good quality reviews since using Integrate. We have significantly increased the number of reviews on our website by using the incentive campaign (where users receive Swagbucks in return for writing a review).

Cons

It does take some time to weed through the reviews because unfortunately there are bad reviews as well where people are just submitting reviews to try and get Swagbucks. Fortunately there are more good reviews than bad. Also, we get a lot of requests to add new businesses to our database but these aren't legit requests. This is a little frustrating, because again we have to review all of them to see if they are legitimate business that need to be added to our database.

Mike

Integrate Review

It has been very easy to manage - and the transparency makes it fast to determine quality and manage accordingly - which is great. I think as a lead buyer that the Integrate system is really pretty intuitive, and they are great to work with. We have tried several publishers that we have had to shut down due to quality, but we are continuing to find and test new ones. While it's been a bit frustrating on the quality side, it has been incredibly easy to identify that and make the necessary changes.

Pros

The system is simple to navigate, and easy to manage. It's relatively fast to set up a new campaign. The ease of processing returns is something you don't see often in a competitive situation. I think Integrate has really put this together well from the buyer side. I like the visibility into each campaign. To be able to see the entire operation on the campaign screen is a nice feature. The reporting is also very well done. The ability to download all of the reports as well as the recordings really makes it easy to manage the leads.

Cons

In our particular field we are having a tough time finding vendors (Integrate publishers) that can deliver a consistent quality lead.

Joshua

Integrate Review

I enjoy using the Integrate platform. Working in direct response advertising industry for over 15 years I have worked with numerous companies that utilize call tracking platforms and other necessary software to run a smooth successful business. Overall I have had minimal hiccups on both the buyer and seller side. The software has only been a positive for my company, increasing revenue and strengthening my relationships with clients.

Pros

The functionality of the platform is very simple to use. Along with the simplicity of the platform, the customer service is great. Account reps are very helpful in answering questions, and much more. They are constantly working to help connect profitable buyers and sellers together. As a buyer or seller you can tell them what you're looking for and they will try their best to link you to the perfect connection.

Cons

I wouldn't call it a con, more of a tedious task, I've found with the platform is that call criteria is broken up into different tabs. For time management I've found other platforms have it all listed on one page and you don't have to click around to see details. Other than that, everything thus far has run smooth.

Michelle

A Little Confusing But Lots of Support

I would recommend Integrate to other bloggers and affiliate marketers but probably more so to users with some experience. As noted above it can be a little intimidating for novices. I think overall the support you get definitely makes things easier and anybody could learn to use the system if they put a little time and effort into it. The campaigns are great with many to choose from. I have no regrets partnering with Integrate.

Pros

The format of the site is pretty easy to use and similar to other affiliate network platforms in some ways. It is easy to navigate and there are many support videos to help you understand how to use the site. Once you spend some time on the site and activate a few campaigns you can get the hang of things easily.

Cons

The difficulties I have are not with the site itself but with some of the terminology used and understanding how the system works. The overall look and feel of the site is a little intimidating for somebody not familiar with it mostly because of some of the unfamiliar terminology.

LeadGenesis review

Great, easy to use platform that should be Integrate(d) into any marketing campaign. It is a self-service platform though so you really get as much out of it as you put into it.

Pros

- Fully self automated platform gives reach of standard affiliate network with campaign control most networks lack - Visibility and transparency into publishers and campaigns unlike most blackbox networks - Ease of direct communication to publishers which is something unheard of with other platforms - Simple upload and processing of monthly returns/scrubs - Great client support eager to help where and when needed

Cons

- Interface can be somewhat confusing; there have been times I thought I had approved something only to learn that I hadn't gone into the right area - Everything is tied to the platform. While the platform provides great flexibility and functionality at times it seems a bit restrictive - Lack of automated suppression file updates is cumbersome

Amanda

December 2012

Fantastic platform for buyers and sellers

I recomend Integrate regularly. It is a great platform to buy and sell leads. Very user friendly and a fantastic way to fill in gaps in your call center schedule.

Pros

I have found the Integrate platform to be easy to navigate when looking for new buyers. Browsing and requesting new programs is simple and streamlined. The account management is second to none. Mike is always helpful, follows up and works hard fur us. He also takes the time to match us up with programs we can be successful running. The extra care and attention to detail is fantastic.

Cons

Some of the payouts can be very low, usually we are able to work it out though. It is also challenging to run call center projects without the direct client interaction. Having that interaction generally makes projects more successful between directly knowing client expectations and managing results.

December 2012

Wow!! Ground breaking software. Super easy to use. A++ for Integrate.

I would highly recommend this software to anyone in the advertising space. The experts at Integrate helped me with everything from my marketing strategy to making sure my ROI was right where I need it to be. I was blown away with the way their in-house creative team was able to implement all of my preferences into the campaign. I will continue to recommend their services as my experience was top notch.

Pros

In-depth training provided by Integrate's corporate trainers made the transition flawless. Campaigns were simple to setup and optimize with the help of their support team. They did the majority of the heavy lifting for me which I am not used to experiencing. You can really tell that customer satisfaction is what they value above all else.

Cons

I was a little skeptical giving over the majority of my marketing budget to such a new company but they delivered from day 1.

Lauren

December 2012

Easy to use & great customer support

10/10! We wouldn't use any other Media-Management system due to the user-friendly interface and amazing customer service.

Pros

The Integrate system is very easy to use as a buyer or a seller. Erica, our account rep, helped go over the platform in detail and promptly answered any questions that I had during the process. Training and setting up the campaign was done with help from the team at Integrate by using the share screen feature and on a training platform. The account reps and customer service reps are more than happy to help give their advice and opinions on what will work best for your campaign. The ability to turn off and on a campaign is a very desirable feature that Integrate's platform offers.

Cons

Shuttlefare.com has yet to run into a con.

Beta

Integrate Platform Review

Overall recommendation is to make the email side a bit more efficient - please see recommendation listed in cons box.

Pros

-Ease of loading creatives - especially the new media library feature -The ability to read seller profiles prior to approving them -Ability to email sellers directly - helps with placement and optimizations (if needed) -pixel placement and ability to choose the features

Cons

I think the emails are a bit overkill - everytime anything happens to the account an email is sent. I think a buyer or seller should have the ability to filter what email updates (if any) they would like to see in their inbox. Or maybe have a daily recap email go out - this will outline all the updates for the day instead of individual emails.

Alex

Integrate

Integrate is a fantastic partner with AdSupply and I am sure we will be working with them for years to come. Highly recommended for both Buyer and Seller entities.

Pros

Integrate's platform has many unique and useful aspects. Some of the best are the communication features between buyers & sellers, the straightforward campaign information pages, and the ability to search for campaigns across an impressive set of verticals/channels.

Cons

The only real con with the Integrate platform is that it has so many features that are hidden below the surface. The UI itself isn't as cluttered as other platforms and thus you've got to go through the documentation to really know how to best leverage their technologies.

Scott

Integrate review

Pros

Integrate offers good level of customization and features to optimize your campaigns, and a good support team to get started

Cons

I would just appreciate a bit more options to personalize the layout

Melissa

Integrate Platform

We have been working with Integrate for several years now and the new changes they have implemented in their platform have made a huge impact on how we interact with advertisers. It has also made it much easier to browse campaigns and manage current ones. Overall a great customized system to work in and they have thought of just about everything a user could need.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate, great support, overall aesthetics of the platform. Ability to interact with advertisers is an aspect of their system that is truly unique.

Cons

Inability to remove old unwanted requests from inbox which, really, is not a big negative. It would be nice if a column for the date could be listed in the reports.

Yomar

December 2012

Perfect for startups and solopreneurs looking to setup multiple income streams and affiliations!

Tried ClickBank and countless other comparable platforms. Integrate offers a wide variety of offers from trusted brands and small, growing brands alike. I'll likely use Integrate very soon on other sites I operate and contribute to, as the residual income is great. For most businesses, the income will be mostly supplemental until you build trust and quality content around the offers to improve conversions. I am very happy with how responsive and flexible the Integrate team has been. Erica is particularly fabulous! It's great when you form business partnerships, not mere consumer relationships. Your experience may differ depending upon the offers you choose to promote. I find that small businesses and startups are more agile and willing to help you help them. During such campaigns, everyone wins! While we are equipped to go direct with many of the brands in Integrate, it's nice to have accountability partners and extra help. Integrate does a superb job building trust.

Pros

* Thousands of trusted brands and products that will align with virtually any target audience or market * Most campaigns allow multiple marketing channels, including mainstays such as Facebook and banner ads * Campaign creatives provide all the basics to promote via prominent channels * Provides basic conversion stats and key metrics * Works especially well for portal/review sites, offer/deal marketplaces, and blogs * UI is very clean and easy to understand * Excellent revenue potential for trusted SMEs and authority sites that share authentically and selectively

Cons

* Lacks team/joint access and notifications * Agency and B2B features could be extended * Offers do not [clearly] show popularity and impressions or niche marketing purposes * Lacks optimization for Twitter, Pinterest, and other viral/microblogging discovery/sharing engines * Offers may be too restrictive with limited images, guidelines, and copy options * Offers should automatically upgrade CPA/CPS/CPC rates based upon publisher-set milestones * May experience intermittent downtime or link breaks during campaign period

Cori

Integrate is First Rate!

Overall I love Integrate! Their reps are knowledgeable and very helpful. The platform has everything I need and more.

Pros

There was a little learning curve when I first started with Integrate's platform but my rep was very helpful. I love how my earnings and active campaigns are right on the main login page. Once you get the hang of it, the system is pretty easy. I am sure there are even more features that I don't even use yet.

Cons

When you click on a campaign, I wish the campaign details and the creatives were on the same screen so you don't have to click back and forth. Other than that, no complaints. I love Integrate!

Theo

Integrate's Centralized Media-Management Platform Review from a Buyer

As stated the pros really outweigh the cons. Even after a dip in volume and effectiveness on the campaigns we were running, I decided to reach out again and inquire about new campaigns/verticals/business opportunities that we could try with Integrate. While outreach certainly played a large part in this resurgence of interest, the great tools at one's disposal definitely played a large part.

Pros

I really enjoy the layout and design. Not only is it very intuitive, it is an easy transition from any other platform I've worked with so the learning curve is cut in half. Even so, it was helpful to have the additional videos available if I had questions about managing a campaign that I was too embarrassed to ask my account rep. The ability to browse new sellers is fantastic, and I find their descriptions incredibly helpful. For the most part the reporting is fast, and does not hang, which has been the case with other similar services I've used. In addition the notification section is a great addition because it stores a much better record of correspondence from Integrate to me, as opposed to me having to search through emails to find Integrate only messages.

Cons

There really aren't that many negatives about the software, they only issue I really have is that it is difficult to submit returns, especially if you aren't familiar with doing so. It would be much better if one had the ability to search for leads based on email or some other stored data than transaction id, lead id, or IP address. If it was then brought up from the search and gave you the ability to select the return disposition, I think it would make the entire process easier to complete. Only having experience as a CPL buyer this is my only suggestion/con.

Evan

Great Company and Great Technology

Integrate is valuable partner for quality publishers that are looking to monetize leads without dealing with the traditional problems that can come with buyers directly.

Pros

Integrate is great at assisting us with monetizing leads that we otherwise would not be able to monetize. Great Technology that assists publishers without dealing with headaches that can come with working with buyers directly. Integrate acts as an extension of our sales team to target buyers in the verticals we are rapidly growing.

Cons

Not enough buyers on the platform Buyers seem to be concentrated in only a few verticals at this time

Marla

New Business Opportunities through Use of Media Platform

Our primary use for the Integrate media platform was for our lead generation business. Campaign set up was streamlined and simplified which eliminated the possibility for manual error in the process. Our clients saw fewer errors in their reports which reflected greatly on our company. This platform created more business opportunities for our company because of the data pass capabilities and custom creative that is generated for each individual campaign. Simple, streamlined and fully supported.

Pros

Having a designated account support representative made a world of a difference in the implementation of the platform. A two day training session was provided and encompassed all our concerns and questions. The Integrate team was quick to jump on any suggestions we had regarding features of the platform. The customization towards our needs was outstanding, including the creative. The automation of the platform streamlined our lead generation business greatly. No longer were manual excel files being passed around by email! The data-pass capabilities are simple and have an outstanding impact on the number of campaigns we could take on. Housing all campaign information in one centralized location including creative, mandatory seller agreement and all reports benefited not only our business but our clients business as well.

Cons

The transition from our old standard business practices to the new media platform was not as smooth as we would have liked. Getting set up fully takes a decent amount of time and work but completely pays off in the end. There is a bit of a transparency concern. Providing a full view into our business was a bit troubling.

Abdullah

Different Experience

I would surely recommend Integrate specially to advertisers. On publishers side I believe reports should be improved.

Pros

Integrate has been a very different advertising experience to me. I like the complete power given to both advertisers & publishers. Minimizes fraud/invalid activity. Love the browse campaign tool, the filters are excellent and makes it easy to find the desired campaigns. Excellent customer support.

Cons

Difficult to understand at first glance, took me quite sometime to get familiar with things around, I feel the reports are not very good and don't give alot of information.

Dawn

Integrate Review

Overall I would give them a positive recommendation.

Pros

Integrate's platform is great! The team is amazing! Negotiate payouts and caps from offers is a plus! You can chat/email with the people who own the offer you are promoting. A lot of different offers not found else where! Easy to find offers wanting to promote! Fast paced and always working on new offers.

Cons

Once con that comes to mind right away although there are not many is that some offers when negotiating will have a few days lag between the time you see an offer you are interested in and when you are ready to go live.

Andres

Solid Application - Could be a little more Intuitive

Great tool... keep investing in the performance as that is key. Would like to see an easier way to classify the leads (reject, approve, etc.). I still have to navigate through several layers to get to the data. I am still not able to connect this tool wtih my Zoho CRM tool.

Pros

URL and web response is fast. Finding a campaign can be done quickly and without having to go through several layers. Managing the creative portion is also easy. Customer Service is very good.

Cons

Took me a while to understand all terms used and the metrics. This is our first Lead Generation program we use, so my expertise is low.

Marybeth

Integrate Network Review

To be honest, there are a lot of affiliate networks out there, and I tend to forget about offers that I'm not approved to run as soon as I see them. I understand that you need to have controls in place, but as a "mommy/deal blogger" I find myself returning to the networks that are the easiest to understand and work with. I also like the networks that don't inactivate users after an amount of time of no use. I might not be your typical publisher, which means I might expect different treatment. There are LOTS of networks out there and, as a busy WAHM with other responsibilities, I can't cover all affiliate offers and/or networks all the time. Not using the network for a time doesn't mean I'll never use it, but deactivating me almost certainly means I'll find future offers elsewhere. Thanks for your time. I do appreciate the opportunity to share feedback with your business.

Pros

Integrate has great communication. As an affiliate I appreciate all the "heads up" emails alerting me to new campaigns that are available. Integrate also has great reporting that's easy to access, run and understand. Integrate's customer service is also great. I've only had a few issues but I emailed Jenna, my account manager, about them and they were fixed within 24 hours.

Cons

As someone who's not a seasoned affiliate marketer, I find Integrate Network difficult to understand. I'm used to far more basic systems like those from Partners.Mysavings.com and EscalateNetwork. Of those two, Escalate is the most user friendly, with lists of offers that are available to run immediately, easy-to-find links and easy to implement campaigns. while there's definitely a place on the internet for sweepstakes, games and "free gift card" offers, they're not made to instill trust in users. I only endorse offers I can explain or endorse, because I have a true relationship with and respect for my readers. It would be GREAT to have a direct link to a category that's more appropriate for bloggers who connect with readers and only want to pass along valuable offers that will benefit them. Coupons.com, SavingsStar and SevenSlings are great examples of this.

Ron