Lead Forensics Software Reviews

Lead Forensics Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"It is very feature-rich and they clearly spend time trying to build new functionality into the tool. It was very easy to deploy and use."
  • icon"Best software in my opinion for its purpose. Would recommend over many utilities used to track web traffic."
  • icon"Useful for supporting sales staff. Is a great tool to have for a lot of reasons."
  • icon"They're holding us to an entire year long contract and we're not even using the limited software they gave us."
  • icon"Customer Service or lack of any real service. They DO not perform any service, it is a scam."
  • icon"The sales team is unethical and they tie you into a year long contract."

All Lead Forensics Reviews

Max

Find Out who is visiting your website

Our experience was with lead forensics post covid was great, but now that everyone is working from home It isn't as useful because people aren't in the office

Pros

Able to see who visited your website, able to get contacts from that company, also had reporting and assignment of the leads that came in.

Cons

Have to pay for each contact you try to open or you buy an amount of contact credits. also you can only see if someone visited your site from a company IP address.

Christopher Ryan

Does what it says

The tool worked well and provided some valuable leads to us - obviously, they still need qualifying and chasing up - some customers do not like to see that you have been snooping on their activity, however. and we missed the contract cut off by 20 days and were stuck paying a very expensive number for the next 3 years when we only wanted to roll over 12 months per time.

Pros

It really does do what it says - and if you're after a website lead generation tool - then having visibility of your users in real-time is incredibly valuable. it is very feature-rich and they clearly spend time trying to build new functionality into the tool. it was very easy to deploy and use.

Cons

The sales tactics by the business I am not fond of - it's not aggressive sales but the account team are constantly onto you around the time of renewal. The contracts are very long - up to 3 years and if you miss the cutoff you are tied in. Therefore it's a very expensive tool - I feel there are now tools on the market for a much better price that do just as well of job. Also I would get account managers ringing me for new business and trying to pitch the soluton to me even though I was already a customer!

Asif

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

July 2022

Great tool for finding out the identity of visitors/good for lead generation campaigns

We wanted to find out the prospects that are interested in buying our products, we used the tool to help us with the mystery and then add them to our priority based on the actions of those prospects. It did help us at the beginning but most of the data were not accurate which resulted in us waiting for our contract to finish with them.

Pros

Easy to use tool that helps in finding out which of the prospects are visiting the website that helps in prioritizing the leads of a business. Good for monitoring the interests of the leads and finding out their identity and exporting the contacts into your database. Good weekly reports can be set up that come directly in your mail.

Cons

The data is inaccurate. We do find some useful data but most of the data is missing as we tested other products too. Customer support is not the best, they take ages to reply. And it is expensive, and after a while useless tool as we never felt we got value from it after a while.

Great for website personalization

Pros

Ability to target users by industry and company size

Cons

Expensive for what you get and lower ROI

Great software but leaves something to be desired.

We use lead forensics on our website to track possible customers for our product. Once we get their company name through the lead forensics tool we research the email addresses of individuals at this company with the applicable job title for us to go after and count them as new leads. We have gained sales strictly through the method before so overall this software works!

Pros

Best software in my opinion for its purpose Would recommend over many utilities used to track web traffic Works great with CRM integration Super fluid interface Makes communication between Sales and Marketing easier Expedites tasks that used to take multiple actions to complete and consolidates them into one process

Cons

Lacking certain information that other softwares have for this particular purpose however none are as flexible as this one Limited to the amount of individual IP addresses you may ask for even if you pay for the software and you have to contact customer service in order to track these specific IP addresses

Simple idea yet very helpful

Pros

I loved to see who's coming and browsing on our side (reverse IP). which company, from where, how many visits and what was it that they were looking at , as that have allowed me to directly reach out to them as they were in the discovery phase of the sales cycle instead of waiting for someone to reach out to us and fill up a form

Cons

I think that in today's marketing automation world, such functionality is too lacking. IP databases aren't exactly accurate and sometimes the company is categorised by their HQ, which means that if an office in Italy reviewed your products you still might see San Fransisco which isn't helpful

Mohammad

June 2022

Platform is useful at some extent that helps in understanding customers

We wanted to find out any prospects that are interesting in finding out more about us or interested in our products, lead forensics has helped us in some of the ways in finding out identity of visitors of website.

Pros

To be honest, the platform is useful at only some extent such as finding out the identity of some of the visitors of the website. It is easy to navigate to the website and gets you a lot of reports delivered to your mailbox on a daily basis.

Cons

The problem we encounter is, the data is inaccurate. As we see 12 to 20 visitors identity a day, whereas GA shows us 200-300 visitors or 200 unique visits. Other prospecting tools such as zoominfo shows more people than Lead forensics. Secondly, its expensive.

Reasons for switching to Lead Forensics

Recommendations

December 2021

Absolute Trash Organization

Absolutely do not buy. Run for the hills.

Pros

Sales cycle is well thought out and quick...but they're selling you a bill of goods. Software does not function on mobile app. Integrations don't work. APIs are trash. Zero pros.

Cons

They disappear after they sell you...unprofessional liars.

Mohsin Ali

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great tool for sales team - Used for prospecting

It has been a useful tool for our business, which has helped us manage our leads for our lead generation campaigns

Pros

Uncovering the identity of the visitors have been the best thing about lead forensics which has helped us to manage all our leads to see who are interested in our provided products and services

Cons

The data has not been accurate, the visitors shown in the report are less than the actual figure which comes from other tools such as zoominfo or even Google Analytics.

Mohammad Bilawal

It's a very powerful and useful tool for B2B organisations to manage leads

We wanted to find out who has been visiting our website, lead forensics has helped us to identify the interested customers who have visited our website so we can send them promotions based on their interest.

Pros

Uncovering the identity of the leads has been the best thing about using Lead forensics, it does give you an overall idea of who is visiting your website and from which company. Which helps in retargeting those prospects and manage all the priorities for lead generation campaigns

Cons

The data is not accurate at times, as tested with other similar tools, lead forensic has only displayed the data in a small quantity, meanwhile, the other software has resulted in increased accuracy of data

Great for what it is, could use some enhancements

We were using Snitcher to better understand who was visiting our website. We trialed Lead Forensics at the same time and captured 3x as many visitors. It was more expensive, but still much less expensive than other tools. Now we can market to the right companies that are interested in our product.

Pros

Provides the ability to see what companies are visiting our website. Doesn't capture everybody, but had a much higher hit rate than Snitcher. Features like real-time email alerts when key accounts visit the site provide great value.

Cons

It errors out on logging in often. The UI isn't the easiest to navigate beyond the basic homepage/visitors screens. It still misses a lot of visitors.

Marco

April 2022

Stay away from this useless scam

A Scam. They tell you what you want to hear on the sales call and then the contract fine print does not match. During my Free Trial, they showed me and give me access to the 250 leads we had generated from visitors to our website. Then during the sales pitch, I was told I would have access to all visitors that hit our website if they can see who they are. Once I signed the contract I was then told later when I hit my limit of 100 leads per month that that is all I get for my nearly $500 per month commitment. Even though I had clearly asked during the several sales calls that I would have access to unlimited leads that hit our own website I was then told after the contract was signed I can only download up to 100 per month. That was never disclosed and was insinuated that since during the trial it was much more than 100 leads that I would get all of them. I complained to management early on they promised to listen to the recorded calls but I never heard back about any resolution. The sales rep smooth-talked me and begged me to sign the contract from my phone while I was on vacation so he could win a contest and got me! Got me good with his lies!

Pros

Not worth the money. I was smooth-talked and lied to about how many leads I would be able to get from my own website.

Cons

it's all a con. during my 14-day trial i had over 250 leads and during the sales calls they insinuated I would be able to access all the business leads that visit my own website. ONly to find out later after signing a contract that for $500 a month with a 12-month contract I could only access up to 100

Good Product

Pros

I really like the reporting features they have built in. Automatic trigger reports are very helpful.

Cons

It's pricey. I really haven't seen the value in the features to justify the cost.

Dylan

UNETHICAL BUSINESS, GIVEN FALSE INFORMATION

Obviously this software is for lead generation, but the people we reached out to were completely disinterested. Their premise that "if someone was on your website they are a warm lead" is completely false. Just because someone has been on your website before doesn't qualify them as a warm lead.

Pros

Easy interface, it does what they said it would do, but its very limited in its functionality.

Cons

Interface looks nice but very few features in comparison to competitors. The sales team is unethical and they tie you into a year long contract. Beware of the execiutive (salesman for Lead Forensics) as he told us our contract could be cancelled at any time but... surprise! They're holding us to an entire year long contract and we're not even using the limited software they gave us...

Sean

Great resource for website lead capture.

We used Lead Forensics to capture information on our website in order to generate new/support existing leads for our sales. We work in Saas and have demos on our website and with this, we were able to tell which company was on our site and watched a demo and pass this information along to a sales representative. Even one lead is extremely valuable for us as a company and Lead Forensics generated multiple so it essentially paid for itself!

Pros

Simple interface Enough detail to get the information you need Can look up individual IP at your request Useful for supporting sales staff Is a great tool to have for a lot of reasons

Cons

Limited to a certain number of direct IP searches per time period We made the switch to another provider for this reason however during the entirety of our contract Lead Forensics was more than enough for us to do our job effectively.

Response from Lead Forensics

Hi Sean, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience with Lead Forensics. We're really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the software and that you experienced a positive return on your investment. It's also great to see that you have rated our customer service as 5 star. Lead Forensics strives to deliver world-class customer service and we're pleased to see that with your experience, there was no exception. Thank you again for your feedback. Kind regards, Pete - Lead Forensics

Replied April 2019