• Pros

• "Simple interface Enough detail to get the information you need Can look up individual IP at your request Useful for supporting sales staff Is a great tool to have for a lot of reasons"

• "Easy interface, it does what they said it would do, but its very limited in its functionality. "

• "Gives you an overview of who’s visiting your website and basic information. "

• Cons

• "It is on the expensive side, but still well worth the money. If I had one piece of advice, it would be NOT to charge MORE money to get the contact information of people at any visiting company."

• "The only issue I consistently experienced is we tried to filter out information on our software log in page and this was never watertight the whole time we used the platform."

• "The initial sales bombardment. All be it they have to get the product to market but these guys are relentless. Having said this once you're on board they're just as engaged with current customers. "

Browse Lead Forensics Reviews

Carlos from Chemseal Inc

Great Tool

I was able to track business visitors to my website and gather all the data from those visitors to contact them in the future.

Pros

The software is very easy to use, it is very self explanatory and the staff is great al guiding you how to use the software. it has a ton of features

Cons

the price is a big con about this product I really loved their service but the price point was very high. alteast, for us at this point.

Sean from Lineup Systems

Great resource for website lead capture.

We used Lead Forensics to capture information on our website in order to generate new/support existing leads for our sales. We work in Saas and have demos on our website and with this, we were able to tell which company was on our site and watched a demo and pass this information along to a sales representative. Even one lead is extremely valuable for us as a company and Lead Forensics generated multiple so it essentially paid for itself!

Pros

Cons

Limited to a certain number of direct IP searches per time period We made the switch to another provider for this reason however during the entirety of our contract Lead Forensics was more than enough for us to do our job effectively.

Response from Lead Forensics

Replied April 2019

Hi Sean, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience with Lead Forensics. We're really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the software and that you experienced a positive return on your investment. It's also great to see that you have rated our customer service as 5 star. Lead Forensics strives to deliver world-class customer service and we're pleased to see that with your experience, there was no exception. Thank you again for your feedback. Kind regards, Pete - Lead Forensics

Steven from AAA Bar & Restaurant Supply

Industry: Restaurants

Beware!!! Not for Local/Mom & Pop type Businesses

Beware!!! Not for Local/Mom & Pop type Businesses If you are a small local type Mom and Pop business.This is not for you!!! In theory it is great HOWEVER. the downside was only revealed to me AFTER being LOCKED INTO a 1 year contract. They only send you leads that come from a certain type of IP address, either Static of Dynamic I'm not sure, but the point is if you are looking to get solid local leads, more than likely the local people who are searching for you don't have that, lets say "Commercial type" of IP address. Example: I have a Restaurant Equipment company in Las Vegas and my goal was to procure local b2b type of leads from people who are opening a restaurant, remodeling, etc. The problem is that most people do work off their laptop that isn't linked to any business name therefore there isn't a lead.Only, corporate type restaurants that have a corporate location and pay [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to look up a price for something on the internet which is most of what I got. All leads that didn't do me a bit of good from all over the country, which I found weird. very rarely did local leads I was in search of ever appear in my dashboard. And its up to you to cold call from there as they want to charge you more money to get a name for the person you want to contact. I am not a review writer at all for anything but I feel very slighted that they lock you into a 1 year contract, and this is NOT a cheap service. The people that onboarded me were all very nice and I don't have anything

Pros

Nothing, No quality leads. Read Below. This is a scam to sell this to local businesses

Cons

Not for small b2b businesses. I believe only good for national and corporate clients

Jessica from The Verdi Group

Find out who is looking at your website!

Pros

Easily find out who is viewing your website. Including what company, company size, company website, other people who work at that company. Great tool for account based marketing.

Cons

Didn't always track a viewer on contact page.

Great software but leaves something to be desired.

We use lead forensics on our website to track possible customers for our product. Once we get their company name through the lead forensics tool we research the email addresses of individuals at this company with the applicable job title for us to go after and count them as new leads. We have gained sales strictly through the method before so overall this software works!

Pros

Best software in my opinion for its purpose Would recommend over many utilities used to track web traffic Works great with CRM integration Super fluid interface Makes communication between Sales and Marketing easier Expedites tasks that used to take multiple actions to complete and consolidates them into one process

Cons

Lacking certain information that other softwares have for this particular purpose however none are as flexible as this one Limited to the amount of individual IP addresses you may ask for even if you pay for the software and you have to contact customer service in order to track these specific IP addresses

Simon from Air Marketing Group

Lead Forensics Once ou're past the sales call

Much more in depth than analytics

Pros

Once using this it allows you to see not just new business opportunities but lost customers returning to your site, engagement with social and the journey a lead has taken, what they've viewed and who/how they've found and then shared it.

Cons

Great for what it is, could use some enhancements

We were using Snitcher to better understand who was visiting our website. We trialed Lead Forensics at the same time and captured 3x as many visitors. It was more expensive, but still much less expensive than other tools. Now we can market to the right companies that are interested in our product.

Pros

Provides the ability to see what companies are visiting our website. Doesn't capture everybody, but had a much higher hit rate than Snitcher. Features like real-time email alerts when key accounts visit the site provide great value.

Cons

It errors out on logging in often. The UI isn't the easiest to navigate beyond the basic homepage/visitors screens. It still misses a lot of visitors.

Good Product

Pros

I really like the reporting features they have built in. Automatic trigger reports are very helpful.

Cons

It's pricey. I really haven't seen the value in the features to justify the cost.

Zach from Specright, Inc.

Gives me the edge up

Pros

Lead Forensics is a necessary tool for any sales organization. We constantly gain new leads by easily seeing who is on our site and what they are looking at.

Cons

I wish it had a better integration with Linkedin Sales Nav

Richard from BlueFrog Media Ltd

A valuable tool for for finding potential clients but takes extra effort to learn how to use fully

Allowed me to set up notifications so I would know each morning whenever there was a new potential lead

Pros

The ability to see who is showing interest in you allows you to seize opportunities you would never know about otherwise.

Cons

It's not the most intuitive tool to get to grips with and it could greatly benefit from a tutorial for new users.

Fantastic product with measurable R.O.I.

It took us some time to get used to putting it into our workflow but the return on investment in engaging casual browsers, as well as the insight it provided on everyone in our pipeline as well as the end result (customers) made this software an absolute no-brainer in terms of a business decision. Cannot recommend enough, a real game changer for a business, but I imagine you would need to have a fair amount of traffic for it to be as worthwhile as it was in my experience.

Pros

Absolute transparency- being able to see when cold, warm or hot prospects were engaging with the brand, and fully understanding how, as well as customers and even competitors as well. Clearly able to measure the ROI which is rare but valuable with Marketing software.

Jay from ON Location

Excellent Software With Real-Time Trigger Reports

Pros

Lead Forensics DOES NOT rely on Google Analytics. They use their own proprietary database of companies that is constantly being updated. They also have a Data Manager feature where you can upload various lists of company domains and then you get an IMMEDIATE alert whenever someone from that company hits your Web site.

Sabine from Beatroot

Industry: Music

Useful and insightful insights, that helped us generate leads.

Used Lead Forensics to monitor and track marketing campaign success - the CTA of the marketing campaigns was to visit the website. Really insightful, actionable data that allowed the Business Development team to follow up on cold leads, with a warm approach as we could see what specifically they'd looked at on the website and their interests.

Pros

Incredibly useful, insightful and the cost pays for itself.

Cons

The sales team do a hard sell.

Daniel from Specright

Great way to track vsiitors!

Pros

I really like the ease of use of the software and the ability to see in-depth info on each visitors path to your site, what they checked out, and who it might be from that company!

Cons

The only thing I could say is that i wish I knew who the person was exactly every time! But I know that is impossible. Just keep it up!

Grant from Welby Consulting

Shady con artists

We will NEVER do business with a company that operates this way, by harassing business owners and their staffs with never ending telemarketing sales calls and sleazy con artists for a sales team.

Pros

That it has some utility and good features

Cons

This company has literally called us almost a dozen times, despite us repeatedly asking to be removed from their call list and to stop calling us (We're DNC-REGISTERED) they've called under multiple names attempting to slime their way into our vendor processes.

Good platform

Good, but not very useful talking about marketing campaigns.

Pros

Gives you an overview of who’s visiting your website and basic information.

Cons

You can see the company who visited the website, but not exactly the contact of the person. So if it’s a big company you won’t be able to reach the right person.

Dylan from Monarch Token

UNETHICAL BUSINESS, GIVEN FALSE INFORMATION

Obviously this software is for lead generation, but the people we reached out to were completely disinterested. Their premise that "if someone was on your website they are a warm lead" is completely false. Just because someone has been on your website before doesn't qualify them as a warm lead.

Pros

Cons

Interface looks nice but very few features in comparison to competitors. The sales team is unethical and they tie you into a year long contract. Beware of the execiutive (salesman for Lead Forensics) as he told us our contract could be cancelled at any time but... surprise! They're holding us to an entire year long contract and we're not even using the limited software they gave us...

Renea from Candles By Me LLC

Know Who's Coming!

Knowing where my visitors are coming from with detailed accounts of them like website, address, and phone number.

Pros

I love how the Pipeline is set up! It has New Leads, Qualified, Opportunity, and Negotiation is super easy to understand and helpful!

Cons

I do not like the fact they got my name wrong on my account. Chat would be awesome! I don't like "Raising A Ticket" option. Live chatting ability would be perfect!