Lead411 Software Reviews

Lead411 Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"I love how easy it was to get leads and how quickly the search works."
  • icon"The updates are easy to navigate and do not affect productivity which is key when time is our most precious commodity as a salesman. The integration into salesforce is flawless and variable."
  • icon"There are a lot of cell numbers available. This is a great service for tacking down the person you would like to speak with."
  • icon"This tool works for only some countries which was a problem for me and it was way too complicated for me even with the guides and tutorials."
  • icon"The worst part about the Lead411 platform is that it does not seem that the information on the platform is always up to date or accurate."
  • icon"If there were ONE complaint...the inability to search by physical street address would be it."

Browse all Lead411 Reviews

• Have you used Lead411 and would like to share your experience with others?

Lokesh

Quality without air

Pros

I was struggling to get quality leads in the Indian circuit, the only tool that I found useful was Lusha which came with an Impressive success rate but they also fed me air sometimes and that was a hit that I took to my pocket. Lead411 came as a savior to me with their tool. They have a chrome extension called by the same name and the quality of leads that you get using this tool is truly pure gold. 80% of the cases are where I manage to find the latest direct dials and the professional Email Addresses, they have a great penetration into the Indian Ecosystem. And the best part is they come at a price that's half of the next best tool in my opinion(Lusha). I have been happily using this tool and am reaping rewards riding on the quality that they provide you with. I don't deal in the international market and hence don't have my say on it but if anybody wants a tool that solves the lead gen problem for the Indian market, it's a must try tool. Give it a shot and you won't regret it

Cons

Sometimes they might come up with the direct dials of people having similar name to the prospect.

Easy to use, data is clean and accurate

The most difficult part of my job is finding the contact info of C-level IT professionals who know how to stay "hidden." Lead411 provides not only the name, title, and email addresses of these expert hiders, they're often able to provide their direct phone numbers and cell phone numbers...GOLD for a sales professional like me. The data is CURRENT...none of the garbage data that's several months or years old, and no longer ACCURATE, that you get from so many other lead gen tools. Spot on, up-to-date contact and business info, industry news, alerts, and more. Simple to filter and sort based upon a wide array of qualifiers. As a sales professional for 20+ years I've tried 'em all. Hands down, Lead411 provides the most useful, current, ACCURATE, and relevant data out there.

Pros

The accuracy of the contact information.

Cons

If there were ONE complaint...the inability to search by physical street address would be it. It would be very helpful to me as I'm often tasked with prospecting in specific buildings. There are work-arounds, but adding the function to be able to plug in a specific street address would make this already awesome platform other-worldly awesome.

Reasons for switching to Lead411

The ability to get more detail on contacts, especially phone numbers (including those highly coveted DIDs). Easier to use, build data bases, and export.

Edward

December 2021

Laed 411 for Prospecting

Overall It's a decent product, I couldn't justify keeping it due to the cost comparison to a competitor.

Pros

Lead 411 made it very easy to locate relevant contacts within my Target market. Very smooth transitioning them into my marketing/outbound prospecting cadence within Hubspot. They do sell single licenses compared to others that only sell multiple.

Cons

Compared to other solutions Lead411 was expensive. I am always adding new contacts to my database. I was limited to 200 downloads per month at $99 per month. I often ran out before the end of the month. When building lists the search filters don't work very well. You end up with a lot of contacts that arent acurate.

Irfanudeen

August 2022

Capture, Create, Convert the Leads to Customers with Lead411

I use Lead411 for email marketing, email campaigning, lead filtering, lead reactivation these process are easily achievable with Lead411

Pros

Lead411 is fully loaded with essential features like interaction tracking, capture history, campaign management, conversion percentage per campaign. A must required sales tool to capture the clients interest and track the client interaction for getting sales done from the leads.

Cons

Lead411 is mostly used by the marketing team than the sales team for lead capture and lead creation, and campaign management, so it have many features for marketing.

Industry: Research

Awesome Price to Value for Lead Identification, LeadGen and Prospect ID

Lead411 is one of our top, if not our top "go-to" software tools for helping us to rapidly identify key executives by title/role, email and phone # for building out our prospect and leadGen lists for doing outbound commercialization calls looking for possible R&D CRADA collaborators, or potential licensees for our intellectual property assets at Los Alamos National Laboratory. It's 4-5, if not 10x less expensive than alternative options and serves our needs and requirements very well. Orientation/Training and Tech Support is extremely good and thorough.

Pros

Lead411 is inexpensive, but very useful for identifying potential corporate and company prospects for doing customer discovery, building lists for commercial calls and lead generation for prospecting. It's super cool to be able to put in a list of dozen's of company URL's and get a list of those companies and key executives, extremely fast.

Cons

It was better when it handicapped the potential lead contact email. The list of competitive or similar companies isn't as strong and congruent as it could be for identifying companies that might be in a similar vertical market or commercial application, which would be quite useful, if those companies were better correlated.

Reasons for choosing Lead411

Better UX/UI, lower cost, for better value/output that was well aligned to our requirements and meager budget as a federal laboratory.

Jim

Smart Check Now

I have used Lead 411 on a daily basis for 2 months and the results are acceptable in terms of the accuracy of the contact name, phone and email address. The export function to be able to import into our CRM works very well and is efficient. I also receive 2-3 messages per week from Lead 411 support asking about what help I need and appreciate the reach out by their team.

Pros

The software search function is easy to use and there are many instances where the email address is now viewable, however, after researching there is a valid email that is published.

Cons

There are cases when certain filters do not work properly in terms of only selecting 1 employee per Company or filtering by employee size.

Reasons for switching to Lead411

We were using a trial from Zoom Info and comparing with Lead 411 and the results were similar and the cost difference was significant. Additionally Zoom Info somehow is able to commit new customers to a 1 year contract which I have not seen with any other provider that we researched and utilized a 7 day free trial. Upon completion of the trial programs it was clear that Lead 411 results were positive and the price/cost difference was substantial.

Kevin

Lead411 Is an Awesome solution for lead gen

I have had nothing but great experience with the product and their support.

Pros

They offer an awesome way to find the leads you need and the best information and news on them. They give you a one stop shopping experience on the market you are look for and that is hard to find.

Cons

I can think of any cons to their product, that said I have only been using it for about a week, but as far as I can see there aren't any cons.

Reasons for choosing Lead411

The price, the detailed data they offer, not trying to lock me into a long term contract and the news feeds.

Carlos

Excited to be a user and enjoying the service

We're delighted with the service. For the COST we certainly see the VALUE and the output within CSV format allows us to easily import to our marketing system.

Pros

We had initially considered other more costly services such as that offered by D & B but our marketing team at Mindmatrix suggested we do a trial of Lead411. I was sold right away with the ease of use of the service and the additional options it has to offer. We're looking to go Pro soon.

Cons

I haven't encountered any true negatives as of yet. You need to be mindful to save your searches because that process is not automatic like Google Docs works.

Reasons for choosing Lead411

We saw the value and ease of use from the onset and for the cost, it fits our budget nicely.

Amanda

Industry: Printing

I have used many lead generation tools before...but THIS one... A+

This company has been AMAZING so far. Their support team is A++++ compared to other lead gen tools I've used in the past. I recommend them everywhere.

Pros

Their dropdowns to different company departments, ease of use, clean data

Cons

There is nothing I would like improved..

Reasons for choosing Lead411

Price, ease of use, not as many bells and whistles

Joe

Best Prospecting Tool for the Money

I build prospecting lists, find KDM, create SF accounts with a click of a button - the productivity gains are immense.

Pros

The updates are easy to navigate and do not affect productivity which is key when time is our most precious commodity as a salesman. The integration into salesforce is flawless and variable. I navigate to a website and if the company is in the Lead411 database it will ask if I would like to create a SF account. Lead411 will search my SF accounts and will only create a new account if there isn't one there. Building lists is easy, verifying KDM is easy and it also has MOBILE numbers which is awesome for the aggressive salesman. I highly recommend this awesome product.

Cons

The information is at times inaccurate, KDM's may be old and no longer employed, phone numbers are very occasionally incorrect. Before sending out a blast email it would be wise to run the emails through a secondary verification tool.

Immanuel

Worth the Money!

I'd recommend it all the sales guys out there to mine your data and reach out to the prospect.

Pros

Data mining with 95% accuracy, you even get their direct phone numbers.

Cons

7 days of trial only. However, it gets the job done

Accuracy, ease of use

Expensive

Kathy

L:ead411 is the simple answer to retrieving company name, contacts that are legit.

I use it every day because of it's reliability and direct information. I don't have to click on 4 different pages in order to find the info I'm looking for on a company/

Pros

Reliability is the #1 factor for this software. Updated listings of companies nationwide, along with management names, contact info, brief bio, etc. There isn't anything better than reliability knowing that the name, address, etc are correct when reaching out to a company or organization. You don;t want to be a hassle having to interrogate an employee on the other end trying to get info. simply to market your services. Having legit contacts means everything!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say negative about this

Reasons for switching to Lead411

Other product was outdated and supplied old information and contacts. I was wasting my time sending emails and calling people who no longer worked there, were retired for years on end, etc.

Great for business development!

This has been a great tool to build our database with up to date data we can rely on.

Pros

We use the product mostly to identify companies within a specific verticals. We target certain buyers from the companies and gather the data for that contact. We also stay up to date with the companies receiving funding.

Cons

There isn't an integration for our CRM Copper, but exporting the contacts into an excel file and importing is easy.

Price

Jonathan

Lead411 Is The Most Cost Effective Sales Data Solution On The Market

Pros

For what Lead411 lacks in a slick UI it makes up for in simple, intuitive prospecting tools at a fraction of the cost compared to solutions like ZoomInfo. The contact data is 99% correct and the ability to make lists based on a variety of different parameters such as distance, revenue and industry make for a very impactful tool.

Cons

Really nothing bad to say about the product. As the only sales rep in a start up, $100/month for everything I need is a steal.

Brad

Incredible Source for Building Lists

We've been working with Lead411 for years and it has been an incredible relationship. They're friendly, responsive, helpful, and really care about your success. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Pros

Incredible source for building email lists and helping sales teams find contact info with their plugin.

Cons

The plugin used to asked you to log in every time every time you went to a new person on linkedin. That's it. No downsides outside of that.

I have been using Lead 411 for many years

I am frequent user and the software and will continue using it for years to come

Pros

I have been using Lead 411 for many years and this is hands down the best public records software

Cons

Not all records are updated timely. I would recommend more frequent undates

Reasons for choosing Lead411

I was not considering any alternative products

Useful database but needs to update contacts' email addresses more frequently

Pros

Lead411's database has many search options to filter through companies and contacts and customer service is typically prompt.

Cons

Lead411's database adds contacts frequently, but does not review them for quality often enough. I find at least two email addresses incorrect in the system on a daily basis, more so after a merger.

Michele