Browse Lead411 Reviews

Lokesh from SpringWorks

Quality without air

Pros

I was struggling to get quality leads in the Indian circuit, the only tool that I found useful was Lusha which came with an Impressive success rate but they also fed me air sometimes and that was a hit that I took to my pocket. Lead411 came as a savior to me with their tool. They have a chrome extension called by the same name and the quality of leads that you get using this tool is truly pure gold. 80% of the cases are where I manage to find the latest direct dials and the professional Email Addresses, they have a great penetration into the Indian Ecosystem. And the best part is they come at a price that's half of the next best tool in my opinion(Lusha). I have been happily using this tool and am reaping rewards riding on the quality that they provide you with. I don't deal in the international market and hence don't have my say on it but if anybody wants a tool that solves the lead gen problem for the Indian market, it's a must try tool. Give it a shot and you won't regret it

Cons

Sometimes they might come up with the direct dials of people having similar name to the prospect.

Michael from Cogent Communications

Easy to use, data is clean and accurate

The most difficult part of my job is finding the contact info of C-level IT professionals who know how to stay "hidden." Lead411 provides not only the name, title, and email addresses of these expert hiders, they're often able to provide their direct phone numbers and cell phone numbers...GOLD for a sales professional like me. The data is CURRENT...none of the garbage data that's several months or years old, and no longer ACCURATE, that you get from so many other lead gen tools. Spot on, up-to-date contact and business info, industry news, alerts, and more. Simple to filter and sort based upon a wide array of qualifiers. As a sales professional for 20+ years I've tried 'em all. Hands down, Lead411 provides the most useful, current, ACCURATE, and relevant data out there.

Pros

The accuracy of the contact information.

Cons

If there were ONE complaint...the inability to search by physical street address would be it. It would be very helpful to me as I'm often tasked with prospecting in specific buildings. There are work-arounds, but adding the function to be able to plug in a specific street address would make this already awesome platform other-worldly awesome.

Reasons for Switching to Lead411

The ability to get more detail on contacts, especially phone numbers (including those highly coveted DIDs). Easier to use, build data bases, and export.

Great segmentation with data quality concerns

Lead411 does provide actionable information at times, but overall does not match the initial list that I look for.

Pros

Best part about the Lead411 platform is that you are able to get a great list of prospects based on what you have filtered.

Cons

The worst part about the Lead411 platform is that it does not seem that the information on the platform is always up to date or accurate.

Chris from Richard P. Feynman Center for Innovation (Tech Transfer)

Industry: Research

Awesome Price to Value for Lead Identification, LeadGen and Prospect ID

Lead411 is one of our top, if not our top "go-to" software tools for helping us to rapidly identify key executives by title/role, email and phone # for building out our prospect and leadGen lists for doing outbound commercialization calls looking for possible R&D CRADA collaborators, or potential licensees for our intellectual property assets at Los Alamos National Laboratory. It's 4-5, if not 10x less expensive than alternative options and serves our needs and requirements very well. Orientation/Training and Tech Support is extremely good and thorough.

Pros

Lead411 is inexpensive, but very useful for identifying potential corporate and company prospects for doing customer discovery, building lists for commercial calls and lead generation for prospecting. It's super cool to be able to put in a list of dozen's of company URL's and get a list of those companies and key executives, extremely fast.

Cons

It was better when it handicapped the potential lead contact email. The list of competitive or similar companies isn't as strong and congruent as it could be for identifying companies that might be in a similar vertical market or commercial application, which would be quite useful, if those companies were better correlated.

Reasons for Choosing Lead411

Better UX/UI, lower cost, for better value/output that was well aligned to our requirements and meager budget as a federal laboratory.

Jim from Smart Check Now

Smart Check Now

I have used Lead 411 on a daily basis for 2 months and the results are acceptable in terms of the accuracy of the contact name, phone and email address. The export function to be able to import into our CRM works very well and is efficient. I also receive 2-3 messages per week from Lead 411 support asking about what help I need and appreciate the reach out by their team.

Pros

The software search function is easy to use and there are many instances where the email address is now viewable, however, after researching there is a valid email that is published.

Cons

There are cases when certain filters do not work properly in terms of only selecting 1 employee per Company or filtering by employee size.

Reasons for Switching to Lead411

We were using a trial from Zoom Info and comparing with Lead 411 and the results were similar and the cost difference was significant. Additionally Zoom Info somehow is able to commit new customers to a 1 year contract which I have not seen with any other provider that we researched and utilized a 7 day free trial. Upon completion of the trial programs it was clear that Lead 411 results were positive and the price/cost difference was substantial.

Kevin from Sentree Systems. Corp

Lead411 Is an Awesome solution for lead gen

I have had nothing but great experience with the product and their support.

Pros

They offer an awesome way to find the leads you need and the best information and news on them. They give you a one stop shopping experience on the market you are look for and that is hard to find.

Cons

I can think of any cons to their product, that said I have only been using it for about a week, but as far as I can see there aren't any cons.

Reasons for Choosing Lead411

The price, the detailed data they offer, not trying to lock me into a long term contract and the news feeds.

Carlos from Vulcan Business Solutions

Excited to be a user and enjoying the service

We're delighted with the service. For the COST we certainly see the VALUE and the output within CSV format allows us to easily import to our marketing system.

Pros

We had initially considered other more costly services such as that offered by D & B but our marketing team at Mindmatrix suggested we do a trial of Lead411. I was sold right away with the ease of use of the service and the additional options it has to offer. We're looking to go Pro soon.

Cons

I haven't encountered any true negatives as of yet. You need to be mindful to save your searches because that process is not automatic like Google Docs works.

Reasons for Choosing Lead411

We saw the value and ease of use from the onset and for the cost, it fits our budget nicely.

Amanda from Almaden

Industry: Printing

I have used many lead generation tools before...but THIS one... A+

This company has been AMAZING so far. Their support team is A++++ compared to other lead gen tools I've used in the past. I recommend them everywhere.

Pros

Their dropdowns to different company departments, ease of use, clean data

Cons

There is nothing I would like improved..

Reasons for Choosing Lead411

Price, ease of use, not as many bells and whistles

Immanuel from Indium software

Worth the Money!

I'd recommend it all the sales guys out there to mine your data and reach out to the prospect.

Pros

Data mining with 95% accuracy, you even get their direct phone numbers.

Cons

7 days of trial only. However, it gets the job done

Accuracy, ease of use

Expensive

Coverage

A trial period is not enough.

Pros

The detailed search feature is very good. The up-to-dateness of the lists is not bad at all.

Cons

1-Activating the right-click feature 2-Regions should be expanded 3-It would be nice to see more than the top 100 on the search results page 4-Interface should be simpler and clearer 5-Prices should be more accessible 6-List updates should be done more

Kathy from Professional Health Services, Inc.

L:ead411 is the simple answer to retrieving company name, contacts that are legit.

I use it every day because of it's reliability and direct information. I don't have to click on 4 different pages in order to find the info I'm looking for on a company/

Pros

Reliability is the #1 factor for this software. Updated listings of companies nationwide, along with management names, contact info, brief bio, etc. There isn't anything better than reliability knowing that the name, address, etc are correct when reaching out to a company or organization. You don;t want to be a hassle having to interrogate an employee on the other end trying to get info. simply to market your services. Having legit contacts means everything!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say negative about this

Reasons for Switching to Lead411

Other product was outdated and supplied old information and contacts. I was wasting my time sending emails and calling people who no longer worked there, were retired for years on end, etc.

Joe from Avatara CompleteCloud

Best Prospecting Tool for the Money

I build prospecting lists, find KDM, create SF accounts with a click of a button - the productivity gains are immense.

Pros

The updates are easy to navigate and do not affect productivity which is key when time is our most precious commodity as a salesman. The integration into salesforce is flawless and variable. I navigate to a website and if the company is in the Lead411 database it will ask if I would like to create a SF account. Lead411 will search my SF accounts and will only create a new account if there isn't one there. Building lists is easy, verifying KDM is easy and it also has MOBILE numbers which is awesome for the aggressive salesman. I highly recommend this awesome product.

Cons

The information is at times inaccurate, KDM's may be old and no longer employed, phone numbers are very occasionally incorrect. Before sending out a blast email it would be wise to run the emails through a secondary verification tool.

David from Intersec Worldwide, Inc.

Great for business development!

This has been a great tool to build our database with up to date data we can rely on.

Pros

We use the product mostly to identify companies within a specific verticals. We target certain buyers from the companies and gather the data for that contact. We also stay up to date with the companies receiving funding.

Cons

There isn't an integration for our CRM Copper, but exporting the contacts into an excel file and importing is easy.

Price

Jonathan from RugbyATL

Lead411 Is The Most Cost Effective Sales Data Solution On The Market

Pros

For what Lead411 lacks in a slick UI it makes up for in simple, intuitive prospecting tools at a fraction of the cost compared to solutions like ZoomInfo. The contact data is 99% correct and the ability to make lists based on a variety of different parameters such as distance, revenue and industry make for a very impactful tool.

Cons

Really nothing bad to say about the product. As the only sales rep in a start up, $100/month for everything I need is a steal.

Brad from Avatara

Incredible Source for Building Lists

We've been working with Lead411 for years and it has been an incredible relationship. They're friendly, responsive, helpful, and really care about your success. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Pros

Incredible source for building email lists and helping sales teams find contact info with their plugin.

Cons

The plugin used to asked you to log in every time every time you went to a new person on linkedin. That's it. No downsides outside of that.

I have been using Lead 411 for many years

I am frequent user and the software and will continue using it for years to come

Pros

I have been using Lead 411 for many years and this is hands down the best public records software

Cons

Not all records are updated timely. I would recommend more frequent undates

Reasons for Choosing Lead411

I was not considering any alternative products

Useful database but needs to update contacts' email addresses more frequently

Pros

Lead411's database has many search options to filter through companies and contacts and customer service is typically prompt.

Cons

Lead411's database adds contacts frequently, but does not review them for quality often enough. I find at least two email addresses incorrect in the system on a daily basis, more so after a merger.

Michele from GLC

Industry: Biotechnology

Lead411 has the most customer details than other lead generation tools.

I've been able to add hundreds of contacts into my CRM and use for email blasts.

Pros

I like that, For the most part, I can find titles, emails, and phone numbers. Also, the daily newsletters are very helpful.

Cons

Downloads are separate spreadsheets unless you can move them into a CRM right away.

Susan from CNI

Excellent

Pros

Unlimited downloads with Enterprise subsciption. Many different search parameters and filters. Contacts are added continuously. Good support

Cons

Issues with Excel and csv exporting. Zip code not formatting. Large files not compatible with Zoho limits.

Tami from Endeavr Business Media

Industry: Publishing

A great investment

Pros

I an in a very nich market and nine out of ten times, I will find a contact in the Lead411 database. There are a lot of cell numbers available. This is a great service for tacking down the person you would like to speak with.

Cons

Sometimes the person you ask for is not with the company any longer and soemthimes the numbers are out of order.

Reasons for Choosing Lead411

It was a much more easy to use and navigate.

Roshan from Datum Decipher Analytics

A perfect solution for email & contact finding

Fantastic

Pros

Very easy to use. You can search easily in portal & its an extension is convenient to everyone

Cons

Not a single point of cons in this software

Rocketreach was very costly

Scott from FragilePAK

Lead411 Great Tool

Pros

Very good information and targeted. Would have been nice to have had better categories.

Cons

Not updated enough with personnel, direct phone numbers, emails

Usman from Visnext Softwares

One of the best B2b leads platforms.

I have been using Lead411 for more then a year now, Always useful to get quality leads. One of the best tools in my business arsenal.

Pros

- What I like the most is the search filters, I can easily get to the exact person I m trying to find. - Data is updated and verified, Seldom happens if I get an unverified email.

Cons

- Data is always updated and verified however I have experienced invalid emails a few times. - Customer services would take forever to reply on email and chat support.

David from Eaglesong Staffing

Good Value, Great Customer Service

Pros

I love how easy it was to get leads and how quickly the search works

Cons

The limitations make it tough to use sometimes because some months you need hundreds of leads and other months, thousands. I wish there was no limit and you only paid for whether you need to unlock all emails, all phone numbers, linkedin, etc etc. I'm still happy with it though!

Susan from Tellem Grody PR, Inc.

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

10 Years of Great Help

Pros

I have been using Lead411 for more than 10 years and for the money, it is a great value. I not only use it for business leads but for fundraising, complaints to higher ups about their business policies and, of course, for new business development.

Cons

Too many boxes to pick from when starting a search. Not all people listed have email addresses.

Solid lead gen tool with good quality data and records

Reconciling outdated data, specifically email address and direct dials, for qualified records in our CRM system.

Pros

Platform is very clean and easy to use. Search is straightforward and Lead411 offers many CRM integrations that significantly cut down on import time and help keep data clean.

Cons

Support appears to be available at all times via chat, but isn't really the case, and then response time is slow - more smoke and mirrors on that end.

Response from Lead411

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review, we value your feedback. Although we try to automate our chat to answer your questions quickly without having to speak to a representative, we know that not all questions can be answered this way. You can always call our support line at 877.673.1022 option 2 or email us at support@lead411.net

Paul from Several companies

Back again

Great time saver, great experience

Pros

I used Lead411 for many years before a sabbatical - but now coming back to help with various projects. Great service.

Cons

Everything I need is here and accessible by anone.

Tim from Sabre Shipping

Good Choice

Very easy sign up compared to other sites. Hopeful the leads from here will give us the sales outcome we are looking for. If so they’ve got a long term customer.

Pros

Ease of sign up compared to competitors. Pricing compared to competitors

Cons

Nothing so far. Seems to be a simple to use and hopefully the leads are valid and verified

Sai from Innominds

Great tool for all your B2B Sales Prospecting needs

Great tool for all your B2B Sales Prospecting needs! You will find your next customer here!

Pros

The intuitive UI will get your work done quickly & moreover Sales Triggers is the heart of the system which enables our focus to find right customers

Cons

Refinement needed in accuracy of mobile & Direct numbers

Chris from PointCross Life Sciences

Industry: Biotechnology

Great product

Pros

Accurate and easy to use. I can drill down into many departments and companies.

Cons

The product is great. I cannot think of any issues.

Melissa from Virdee

Industry: Information Services

I haven't had much time to use it.

Pros

The ease of use is the most important to me. And the ability to obtain REAL information that is updated. I appreciate the quick intregration.

Cons

It does not show how often things are updated-or at least not easily seen.

Manish from IVL Global

Best lead generation software and extension

Best for companies and sales person

Pros

the ability it provides to generate quality leads at a larger scale which will help in generating revenue and excellent opportunities.

Cons

Nothing as such, The excellence with which we generate leads is awesome

Erica from Midstate Cyber

GREAT for busy reps with a full sales desk

It allowed me to quickly build a database

Pros

Lead 411 is GREAT tool for anyone who works at a company that wears more than one hat. I work with a start-up that did not have an existing prospecting database. In working with Lead 411 I was able to build It quickly with the limited time I have. Contributed definitely to our success early on!

Cons

There was nothing that I didn't I like this product.

Reasons for Choosing Lead411

The cost was more pocket friendly

Pocketknife of Utilities

Very much as the title of this review, like a pocketknife, this is a useful software to have on hand. It was easy to install, navigate. You can generate your list of data in a short period of time. It gave us a nice set of data to do a comparison.

Pros

What I like most is it give you the ability to create list of contacts for a specific markets. It is able to hone on on details and bring them to you in a very useful set of data. This is very good for marketing leads. It can also provide a good contact source for personnel...for recruiting.

Cons

I could not find much to dislike. I found more of an oddity On a generated list, every once in a while you come across contacts that appear to be non existent. I looked into this, but found that the contact had moved on or pursued a different avenue.People tend to do that, so it is not any fault of the software.

Wendy from Cobu

Comparing to ZoomInfo

Lead411 definitely compares with ZoomInfo and gave me something to consider. Using the full 7 days to evaluate before purchase

Pros

This product appears to have all, if not more information than ZoomInfo

Cons

It was tough to learn at first. A little more user friendly.

Chris from Innovative Systems Inc.

Makes Prospecting more efficient

It's been pretty seamless thus far. I look forward to using it in the future as well

Pros

It makes it quite easy to find executive information for businesses that I am searching. The information also seems to be pretty up to date as well. Definitely recommend

Cons

I have yet to find any cons. Everything so far seems to be good

Reasons for Switching to Lead411

The Buzzfile information seems to be out of date

Ruby from Financial Joy School

Lead411 is Better

Pros

I love the ease of the platform and the opportunity to try it out without investing money upfront.

Cons

Presently it is nothing I least like, the software is amazing

James from MRP

Industry: Market Research

Lead411 Review By James

Great experience so far

Pros

Easy User interface that helps me with everyday tasks

Cons

not much bad to say about it other then I wish there was a free version

rish from TAPL

good software

Pros

Features and data, i will use it and understand more about it

Cons

Nothing as of now, will check and revert

No free exports

Tricia from SCLEA

Loving Lead411

Overall experience was superb!

Pros

I love fast customer service chat Lead411 have to offer.

Cons

Nothing was wrong on with the software provided.

A bit complicated for my taste

Maybe Lead411 is a great tool but I wasn't able to explore it to its fullest.

Pros

I liked that is has many search options for you to search contacts and companies but I couldn't figure out all functions since not a tech guy.

Cons

This tool works for only some countries which was a problem for me and it was way too complicated for me even with the guides and tutorials.

James from Armstrong Relocation

Easy and Efficient

We're using Lead411 for contact validation and it has helped streamline our process and eliminated time in researching decision makers.

Pros

Lead411 is easy to get use to and allows for an efficient lead management process.

Cons

Nothing. Lead411 is perfect for the goals we have set for business development

Rachel from Insperity

Easy and helpgul

Pros

The system is easy to navigate which is welcome. Lots of others have so many added features that it becomes too much for my style.

Cons

So far, I am happy so no complaints, but I look for easy lists to call on versus wanting to integrate into other systems.

Andrew from Riolo Transportation Inc

Great software

Pros

It's easy to use to find new contacts while prospecting.

Cons

There are some aspects of it that could be better, but at least when they don't have email addresses verified they do not charge credits for those ones.

Nicholas from HireIO

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Amazing Leads

The quality of the leads generated

Pros

I love the high quality of the leads. Just started using the product and already excited for the product!!

Cons

Not too familiar with the cons just yet as I am a new user

Leo from wiSource

Industry: Executive Office

Great Product for Leads

Its been a great experience for 10 years

Pros

Organized and seems updated. Friendly Staff.

Cons

Once you create your list, using it without downloading it still seems like it can use more intuitive search capabilities

Charan from Evolvous Limited

Great customer service

Pros

The ease of use and most importantly, the continuous increment in features.

Cons

The UI is clunky, would appreciate if it was more inline with modern web.

Kshitij Kumar from ImaginXP

A must have product

Its good

Pros

Its very user friendly and easy to use. Highly recommended

Cons

I tried this software for on daily basis, as such nothing negative

costly

LOREN from Self

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great Value - Great Product

Overall great experience

Pros

Easy of use and value of service - great support too.

Cons

Nothing disliked so far, it's been very easy to use.

David from Lynch Digital

Industry: Online Media

Fantastic Product

This has been a tremendous asset for me to ensure that I am getting right party contacts and minimizing the attempts to get to them. I can't say enough about this product.

Pros

Gold mine for correct contact information The data is current

Cons

Would love to have a physical address Some filters don't work appropriately