• Pros

• "How well it handles prospecting and ease of use."

• "Despite this is not their core product but I like so much its Email Signature Generator."

• "It's easy to use, easy to set up, east to navigate. Leadfuze provides the best leads for the least money!"

• Cons

• "The ability to customize emails isn't as robust as others, it's a simple text email which was perfectly fine for what we needed at the time but I'm thinking others might want more functionality. "

• "Been using it for a month and am liking most things. Apart from the limits on the List size, i guess, but i think they need to have that in place so that the Leadfuze system is not abused by Spammers"

• "the number of free leads to try the software is not enough. and I think they don't have affiliate program either. "

Browse LeadFuze Reviews

Scott from Scales Benefit Solutions - Health Insurance Specialist

LeadFuze Provides Great Leads & Ease of Use for a Fair Price

We have found working with LeadFuze to be a very positive experience. The service works as advertised and the staff is knowledgeable and responsive.

Pros

The ability to create very targeted lists and automatically add them to our CRM. The search features in LeadFuze are easy to use and the interface is intuitive.

Cons

The inability to add specific tags to the records as they are added to our CRM

Seth from inWhatLanguage

Their marketing is better than the actual platform.

Pros

I was actually really impressed with their marketing and I switched from another lead grabbing software to use LeadFuze. It has a great cold email builder and they provide helpful training to make sure you're using best practices. They give you plenty of leads on a daily basis, so it keeps us busy.

Cons

LeadFuze doesn't pull phone numbers for the leads that they generate. This was super frustrating because we use a 7 touch point strategy to access prospects and no phone numbers hindered that process. Also we've had some difficulty with features not working correctly. Customer support is usually pretty responsive, but I just feel like the software isn't quite fully developed the way it's supposed to be.

It works.

100% fantastic!

Pros

I appreciate the tutorials on how to integrate into other softwares.

Cons

Sometimes it's confused on using lists versus saved searches but their Customer Service is awesome and will help on the spot!

Reasons for Switching to LeadFuze

LeadFuze Integrated with Close.com

Over-Deliver?

For now i can't say I get all the satisfaction I am looking for. But I would like to give another review with this tool in the next few months so i can give the users more detailed information about this tool.

Pros

Great tool for people who are looking for quick results for market based and account based search filters. Very simple interface with technology used filter included. Very awesome. The Automation fuseBot feature is also a plus.

Cons

15% phone number coverage on leads database. Unresponsive webpage design. Few bugs with email verified options when saving leads.

Reasons for Choosing LeadFuze

This has a unique filter feature such as technology used, etc.

Ian from Mission Suite

My favorite lead gen platform!

Overall, I've always had a great experience with LeadFuze. I've kept coming back again and again!

Pros

I love the ability to create lead lists quickly, easily, and automatically!

Cons

I do wish that it still connected with my email platform natively but they've put enough work into the lead platform that more than makes up for it.

Chuck from In-Market Experts

LeadFuze is a fantastic product. It does what it promises to do and then some.

It automated my sales outreach. That alone has made it a complete game-changer for me. The fact that it's also really easy to use, makes it a no-brainer. I'm not sure I could work without it at this point.

Pros

It's easy to use and completely automates my sales outreach. It was a piece of cake to set up and the training was second to none. They actually spend a lot of time teaching you how to write solid business emails that will drive engagement. The customer support is also great. They respond to any questions very quickly. In addition, you can actually send them an email sequence that you wrote and they will review it for you. They sent me a lengthy zoom video breaking down a four email chain and explaining what works, what didn't and what to do to improve them. Who does that? These guys really go above and beyond. Couldn't be happier with the platform.

Dror from Rainbow Graphic Design

Industry: Graphic Design

Top notch lead generation software

The overall experience is really good because the system is really user friendly A lot more specific and valid leads to pursue. It saves a lot of time

Pros

Leadfuze helped my business generate leads at record speed and there are a lot of filters to choose from. The integration option (between leadfuze and other email extraction softwares and additional softwares, saves a lot of time, and we can focus on the more important part of the business, generating income. What I like best is that there are a lot of filters to choose from, which makes it easier to reach target audience

Cons

Don't see any. It is not always easy to come up with the perfect strategy but it has nothing to do with leadfuze.

Missy from BDM Squared

Real Leads at an affordable price

So far so good.

Pros

Honestly, the price. I have been looking for a lead source for my small consulting firm and every place was so expensive. ZoomInfo, B&B, you name it 10s of thousands of dollars. SoI happened across LeadFuze by accident and it was a total suprise. Real leads, real people that work at the companies at the level that I need to engage. I verified the 25 people from the leads that I took in my trial and continue to do so. Occasionally I hit one that has moved on or left the company but is a small percentage.

Cons

Sometimes the leads are current. The person may have moved on to another company or retired. But thats to be expected.

Reasons for Choosing LeadFuze

Price and qualify of lead

Affrodable and easy tool for prospecting

Delivers what promises, potential contacts for prospecting, the interface is simple.

Pros

Easy to use, has advanced searching and filters, you can find companies that are using a specific technology, specific roles in a company, social profiles, doubled checked emails, locations, etc.

Cons

Price for startups is still something to think about, the price starts at 132 USD per month for 500 Deals.

Rotem from monday.com

The best enrichment tool out-here!

Great experience, really love using it, and it's a huge time saver!

Pros

I like that it saved me a lot of time and help me get better quality out of my leads prospects. It has great customer support and its super easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes its misses when someone is leaving the job or move to another place, but it makes sense I guess.

Jonathan from Sizzling Digital

Super Simple | Super Powerful

I'm a small operation, and the ability to completely automate my prospecting for B2B leads (my main target customers) allows my to focus on sales and fulfillment... This is game changing for me!

Pros

I really like the 'no nonsense' interface and simplicity of LeadFuse. As a digital marketing agency, I also really like the AdWords budget filter... This is great! I can target prospects who are already spending at least 'X' amount of money on paid ads, so I have a basic idea of their budget before I even approach them. This avoids the 'what's your budget' question evasiveness that prospects often give. I can tell them I already know how much they are spending on PPC and cut through the BS. I also like the 'technology used' filter. Since we work primarily with Wordpress, I can target prospects NOT using Wordpress and pitch web design in a more meaningful way. Or, conversely, I can target ONLY companies using Wordpress. Finally, I like the semi-automation feature. I can have FuseBot pull down 100 new leads based on my criteria every Monday and, before I dump them into my automated email outreach/nurture campaign, I can glance over them and make sure the all look ok (admittedly, sometimes there are some weird strays in the results that are not in the geography or industry I'm looking for, so I can skip those).

Cons

An Estimated Company Revenue filter would be nice.. I know that's not really a 'true' searchable data point but, (per one of the LeadFuse help videos) using the '# of employees' filter, you can estimate a ballpark company revenue based on revenue generated per employee by industry. Some industry figures are as much as $300k/yr revenue generated per employee, and some are like $60k/yr. Obviously, you can look these up, filter by # of employees and do the math yourself, but it would be even more 'idiot proof' to add these industry-specific calculations into the LeadFuse search so that Estimated Company Revenue could be an actual filter... just an idea.

the right prospecting tool to generate more leads

the pricing

Reasons for Switching to LeadFuze

the features i looking for

Response from LeadFuze

Replied October 2020

Thanks so much. We do have an affiliate program :) Also, the 25 free leads is easily doubled to 50 just by doing things like adding a lead, exporting a list, etc. There's a task list you can view on your Profile page to see. Sort of a little easter egg ;) Thanks for your feedback!

Ariday from Travelers Haven

Great customer service and a great platform!

We needed a platform that allowed us to send larger email lists from our sales team's inboxes and we got just that! It was a great solution for the issues that we experienced from previous tools.

Pros

We loved the ease of use of the platform. Everything was laid out in a way that it was really easy to learn and implement. The uploading leads feature was so simple, a 3-4 step process and you were done. The sign-up process was so fast we were up and running within a day or so. We also absolutely loved their customer service! They were so helpful and great with any question as silly as it was. They responded quickly and with all the information we needed. I really do think that they were so much more helpful than other platforms customer service, they really care about their clients.

David from Option One Marketing

The Best in B2B Lead Generation

I have been searching for a lead generation/prospecting tool for a long time and I finally found LeadFuze, a system that does what I wanted. There are other prospecting systems out there but none of them automatically verify the email addresses and also collect phone numbers. We do a lot of cold calling and cold emailing so finding a system that grabs phone numbers is huge for us. The way they handle all of the email campaigns is second to none and extremely easy for someone who isnt computer savvy to setup! With using some advanced search queries you can really drill down and find targeted prospects faster and easier than any other system I have tested out. Looking forward to 2017's growth with LeadFuze.

Pros

How well it handles prospecting and ease of use.

Cons

Of course I wish it was free, but it pays for itself many times over in one week.

Shehryar Shaukat from Jumppl

Lead Generation on AutoPilot!

Leadgeneration Cold Email Lists LinkedIn Network Expansion List for Retargeting.

Pros

I dont have to hire VA's anymore for the cumbersome task of creating lists through scraping various channels. The problem with VA's can be that it's difficult to gauge the quality of their leads. Whereas with Leadfuze. Lead Generation is now like a breeze. Specially love the ultra targeting ability where i can play around with various filters to reach a specific market segment or a company account.

Allen from Damascus Advisory Group

An easy-to-use & navigate platform that brings in the contacts I want to speak with

Bringing in leads with email addresses that I normally would not have gotten, and the ability to use them again.

Pros

The process is defined and ordered, and LeadFuze walks you through it from end-to-end thus making it very user-friendly. You start with defining who your target is and LeadFuze pulls down examples to allow you to continue narrowing or expanding your criteria. Once the right Leads are targeted, you then create a Sequence for communications that lets you insert field codes for personalization and determine the steps. They even have a library of pre-defined campaigns to ease the creation process. Once that is done, on to Scheduling the times & days to send the emails, and then Reporting lets you see how effective your campaign is.

Cons

I like this software a lot. A few more mouse-over identifiers or error explanations would be nice, but they will come. For experienced users, you realize what is going on, but for novice users (like I was when I started), I was curious what an icon represented and their was no mouse-over.

Scott from B2B Catalyst

Enterprise Software on an SMB Budget

Overall, I think it's the best affordable B2B lead tool on the market. Worth checking out if you want to do outbound at all. Here's probably the biggest benefit, to be honest. Most software companies are depressingly vague when it comes to actual advice on your business processes. Sure their content teams post nice articles, but they don't REALLY pay attention to what works as a business process. That's not the case with leadfuze. They used to be an outbound marketing agency: then they automated their agency process with leadfuze. That means, they know their stuff, and they give you tested advice not a theoretical best practice. It has a few hiccups, but overall, this is an Enterprise product with an SMB price tag. If you want to find outreach automation, go here. You wouldn't find anything better... I've looked.

Pros

1. Strong integrations with zapier, and the best SMB CRMs and outreach tools on the market 2. Allows you to drip out your new leads easily 3. Unlimited... with a catch 4. Good social profiles 5. DOESN'T REQUIRE YOU TO MANUALLY CLICK THROUGH LINKEDIN 6. They actually know what they are doing (more on this later)

Cons

t many phones (they are fixing this with a Google maps integration) 2. Unlimited overall but there are caps on lead lists

A great tool for lead generation is here!

Leadfuze is a wonderful, easy to use tool for lead generation. This tool saved us lots of time for doing lead generation searches. Unlike before that we are manually searching leads in the internet. Now, Leadfuze generates tons of leads right in front of your screen in just seconds.

Pros

Software is easy to use, friendly user interface, almost all of the things you need for filtering were already provided under certain tabs.

Cons

What I dislike with the tool is the list capacity and some of the leads being curated. The can only cater 1,000 leads, which means you will be needing to create a new list for another 1,000 leads. Next is the leads itself. Some of the these leads were not updated. Like some of the people I have curated were no longer connected to a certain company or industry.

Dean from Interact

Great Product with Amazing Support

The product is very easy to use. Love how it's able to push all of the contact information automatically into our CRM as to remove the manual data entry which has become the bane of my existence. Furthermore, love that is scours the entire web using a google search query rather than just sticking to information that is solely on LinkedIn.

Pros

Again, that it's able to search for more than just LinkedIn because every so often you'll get nuggets of important information that you might not have gotten if using LinkedIn alone.

Cons

Can't say much but if I had to choose something the minor lag time between a page loading and the tool populating the prospect results but that's just the technology. I get it, no real complaints here.

Kim from Numeroh

Best Lead Generation Platform I have ever used

I have my life back - I don't have to spend 15 hours crawling sites for leads, I can click buttons now and it happens for me.

Pros

I am loving this platform because it allows me to easily search leads and filter them based on what I need them for. As I am using this for not only my company but several other companies, being able to search for particular target audiences based on the company I use it for is just amazing. Plus my customer support interactions have been brilliant thus far.

Cons

I am based in Brisbane Australia and we have hit a snag where it wont show me any leads when i look at Brisbane, but will bring them up when I search in Australia. Currently working on a fix but thats my only gripe.

June 2016

Tom from Bizness Leads

June 2016

Outstanding Support!

Support answered all my questions before I even became a trial member. I missed a promo and they still applied it, but I did pay within the timeframe. Their live chat is responsive and knowledgeable about the product and functionality. I felt like I was in good hands and will continue with the services.

Pros

Ease of use. The interface is intuitive and highlights areas while you are typing them in. There is little distraction with other functionalities. I'm enjoying how simple it is to get in and add email sequences without any confusion like some other services I've tried. It's also good to know that I'm getting my leads under one roof and will have them loaded up.

Cons

NONE.

Darren from Darren Gallagher Marketing

Handy Lead Generation Software

Very good prospecting tool if you are based in the US.

Pros

Simple to get started with and easy to generate a list of leads for specific industries. It gives good information on each prospect and has a handy verification tool that enables you to know if the email is a good email or not.

Cons

When I signed up the company often changed their pricing and subscription model and eventually removed the European database altogether, which is the one I was most interested in.

Response from LeadFuze

Replied December 2018

We'll be rolling back out to Europe (and more globally in 2019)!

Scott from MW Dental Marketing

Great Lead Service with Great customer service!

Pros

Automatic lead generation service that delivers. Tie this is in with great customer service and email sequence review and you have a winner!

Cons

The software can have a bit of a learning curve, however they have a great learning center to help you adjust.

Josh from Tuch LLC

Easy way to generate more leads

Pros

Lead fuze is like a team member for use, being that we have a very small team its nice to have a system thats always working to generate leads in the background.

Cons

nothing it is very low risk high reward no reason for people not to try it

Nicholas from Intricity, LLC

July 2016

How I increased sales and grown my business in a short period of time. I highly recommend LeadFuze.

I've been using the software for approximately six months and highly recommended it to any organization.

Pros

User friendly, easy to navigate, and great for prospecting...

Cons

Nothing really negative to say about the product..

Olga from Data Support Co Inc

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Amazing Tool to look for new leads

Love this app. It's a big part of our daily work.

Pros

Simplicity. It's easy to understand, even a new person can learn it fast. Easy to set up and keep it running.

Cons

In the beginning they have they own tool to send cold emails right from the app. It was amazing. I just don't like any other tools. I wish for this feature to come back.

Reasons for Choosing LeadFuze

it is easy to use and it's affordable

Nicholas from Hayden+Nace

Easy to Use, Easy to Prospect

Pros

Simplicity of identifying new lead info and integrating that info into a drip email campaign. Their training system is smart too - teaches you how to use the system (and rewards you with extra "lead credits" for doing so)...and it reduces their customer support costs. Smart. Who doesnt like smart?

Cons

I followed all instructions on prepping the email account for outreach -- and it still got flagged twice. It wasn't an "aged" email account, but I'm also not spamming anyone and following their best practices. That being said -- it still WORKS.

Tyler from Pure Management

Great lead generation automation software

This is a ​great software choice for me, because I don't have to figure out how to outsource the list building process. I set up my criteria, turned on fuzebot, and set a daily limite, created a quick zap and my list automatically grows every day.

Pros

I like fuzebot - how you can create an advanced search category and then automate the list building process.

Cons

I don't have much I dislike - so far I've been using LeadFuze for a month, and I think that it's going to be a great tool for the growth of my business. I have had a few emails they've provided turn out to be old emails that no longer exist.

The cure for the common cold call

Pros

Super intelligent AI automates lead list creation, with tons of flexibility for tailoring it. Reporting system is real time and allows instant measurement of effectiveness (I'm seeing 30-40% open rates on average). Lead lists contain enough information to personalize messaging. Sequence-building tool is easy to use, and online tutorials are excellent.

Cons

It warms up leads but does not close deals, still need to personalize messaging and make phone calls. Hey it's sales after all!

Stephanie from B2BDataGuy

Leadfuze - My Go-To as a business outreach specialist

Doing business outreach, Leadfuze has become my go-to on almost on a daily basis. Its ability to provide a wide spectrum of results and more importantly, reliable and accurate - makes it a must have. Working in the B2B space, clients come from a large variety of industries and each have different business needs which need fulfilling and I'm happy knowing that I have Leadfuze as the power-horse to help making it possible.

Pros

large variety of results ease of use reliable

Cons

not very granular search criteria the data is out-there, it could allow for very very refined results

Jester from Quality Animation

I've been using Leadfuze for one week and it seems very promising of the results I'm after.

Pros

- That it has the ability to automate e-mail campaigns. - Their database of leads, this spares a lot of time. - The usability of the software is very assible for less tech savy users.

Cons

- That there wasn't another payment option beside creditcard. - I had a hard time understanding how leadgeneration works inside the platform. - I had took look up a lot of different info on using the product, it would be nice to have all of the info in one source, like one tutorial video.

Sam from egnyt

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Awesome Addition to Your Sales

I was a bit hesitant to purchase the one-year membership at first, so I tried the monthly version and ensured that Leadfuze fulfills our need. The tool has been a great addition to our existing tools and processes with feature described above as additions to automating personalization

Pros

I liked the ability to search by news type and the quality of leads has been great. almost every contact has a social profile attached to it.

Cons

Some minor improvements could be added like additional filters such as company revenue data and boolean searches

Sales Automation is taking on new meaning

Pros

LeadFuze is pretty cool! They offer a simple search for leads feature that allows you to search by industry, adwords spend and it pulls emails and social profiles.

Cons

LeadFuze still has a few glitches but overall seems like it has a lot of growth potential.

Robert from Escape Reality

It's been a breeze to start upping our outbound email process!

Efficient use of outbound email to my sales area! Could not have been easier!

Pros

I love the feedback from the team at LeadFuze to improve my team's outbound sales communications. Automating our email efforts became a powerful outbound tool due to LF.

Cons

I would love to be able to send more than 10-25 emails a day, but I also understand that that is not specifically LeadFuze's fault. Their advice in this regard is due to spam filters. Not really their problem, is it?

RICK from EXCELSIOR ADVISORS

SOLID SYSTEM FOR COLD EMAIL AND LEAD GENERATION

Pros

THE AUTOMATED LEADS ARE RESEARCHED AND ADDED AUTOMATICALLY FOR YOU. THE INTERFACE IS REALLY EASY TO USE AND THE ABILITY TO PUT IT ON AUTO PILOT IS A HUGE ADVANTAGE.

Cons

THERE ARE JUST A FEW QUIRKS INSIDE THE SYSTEM THAT MAKES YOU SOMETIMES DOUBLE SAVE THE INFORMATION WHEN YOU ARE CHANGING THE STATUS OF THE LEAD. THEY ALSO NEED TO ADD MORE PHONE NUMBERS AS ITS NICE TO REACH OUT AND NOT HAVING TO DO THE RESEARCH TO FIND THE NUMBER IS A HUGE PLUS.

Lead-Eaze

Previously, getting leads was a manual process. I had to find, then hire someone to generate the leads for me, then I had to download the list and then upload them to my software. And *hope* the leads had been properly verified. With LeadFuze, it's once and done, and lead verification is included in the process. Customer support has been fantastic as well.

Pros

I love that this is a plug & play setup and it's super easy to use

Cons

limits on leads (although I do understand why)

Scot from FOUR40 Partners

Awesome Lead Generator

If LeadFuze identifies two or more leads that convert into clients, the tool more than pays for itself. Not a high hurdle for such a great tool.

Pros

We love the ability to pinpoint leads for any services we offer. We also love the AI Automation.

Cons

We have been using the tool for less than 1 month and have already begun to engage leads we have identified with LeadFuze. We don't have any cons at the moment.

Troy from Kontrol Payables

Great Prospecting Tool

Pros

Great way to contact prospects It is hard to find emails and LeadFuze makes it so easy. The platform is very easy to use. I would suggest this to anyone that is looking to grow their business. Customer service has been great at responding to my needs also.

Cons

No major cons. There are some contacts that have not updated their Linkedin and therefore it is not the correct email address.

Toon from Odyssey

Effortless Lead Generation

Pros

As an IT company with Dutch heritage, I've noticed how difficult it is to generate valuable leads in the U.S. Although Americans are easy to connect to, it is difficult to actually build trust in order to develop a business relationship. LeadFuze has helped me to not only generate useful leads at worthwhile companies, but also to build a formal relationship with these leads by means of generating their company contacts. The best part is that it's all automated, which enables me to only put effort in those leads that actually put effort in me.

Cons

What is currently missing in LeadFuze is access to a European database. LeadFuze mentioned this is something they're working on.

Philip from Blastcap LLC

Best lead gen/sales prospecting/top-of-funnel sales gen platform available

Lead generation. Sales prospecting. Top-of-funnel sales generation. Email sequencing. Reporting. Everything in between.

Pros

All inclusive platform. Lead generation. Email sequencing. Full suite academy. Reporting. There is nothing LeadFuze does not do well.

Cons

Website navigation is unintuitive at times. Lack of help articles, and finding help is difficult. Customer service more than makes up for this, however.

Lyman from Focused Driven Lifestyle, LLC

I am a certified life coach and trainer. I use Lead fuze to find focused customers to add to funnel

I'm new however, I can see a lot of benefits from using the product and the updates that I get from emails help to simply the process.

Pros

The program is really easy to use and fun training modules. I think that the modules do a great job of explaining how to implement and use the software.

Cons

At first it can be a bit confusing until you apply the training techniques that are explained in the videos.

Ken from PPG - In Market Buyers Targeting Lead Generation

i love lead fuze

There customer service is awesome. I love the product. I highly recommend it to other b2b business owners to generate leads.

Pros

I love that is a fixed cost and I get quality leads.

Cons

I dont like the limits on the number of leads per day that I can get access to. I need to be able to get 500 leads a day! My team is calling 500 to 1000 people a day! They only allow 250 leads per day.

Doug from Greater Lafayette Commerce

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Grow your business with email marketing and LeadFuze

Getting our business in front of the right people has always been difficult and costly. PPC is very expensive and not as effective as it was 5 years ago. Email marketing is a cost effective way to contact potential new clients.

Pros

Leadfuze is easy to use and there are a lot of targeted emails available.

Cons

Lists can be built only 1000 emails per list. But you can have any number of lists.

I am early on in using it but so far, I like it.

Pros

Ease of setting up the sequences. They provide a lot of training in the beginning, provide advice on your approach and they seem well-verses in email campaigns.

Cons

I still haven't grasped some of the scheduling elements. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to get answers to your questions once you go live. This could use some improvement.

Growing our Marketing Reach Easily and Accurately

We need the verified email address of as many industry-related professionals as possible to promote our team leader's book, TV show, and online course. LeadFuze has been incredible for us to achieve that goal.

Pros

After an exhaustive search for different methods to obtain validated email addresses for our FB Ad targeting campaign, we found the oasis that is LeadFuze. We don't need to be working with overseas contractors scraping sites for potentially inaccurate data anymore, and we're already seeing tremendous engagement from the leads we've pulled from LeadFuze.

Cons

Maximum list sizing to minimize load times is time consuming if you have a lot of leads you need to export.

Awesome. It has helped me streamline our cold email marketing campaigns and customer service great

Pros

I personally like the accuracy of the data and being able to keep track of those that interact with our emails. It helps with meaningful followup

Cons

The only thing I don't like about LeadFuze is when there is a out of town recipient the system seems to think it's a response and pulls it out of the Que and stops the sequence.

Mukul from Capital Numbers

Great Product with quality data

Pros

LeadFuze is very easy to use with an accurate and up to date database of decision makers. We have nearly zero bounce rate and its integration with zapier allows us to import the data into our workflow seamlessly.

Cons

All the data is US only and there is no UK or EU data.

High quality leads at a low cost

Wonderful. Customer service can take a little time to reply, but they fix problems and address issues.

Pros

Cost, value, quality of the leads, ability to export and use the leads as desired.

Cons

There are limits to the number of leads you can get at first. A little frustrating, but you can increase the limits by working with LeadFuze.

Overall my experience has been good. It's an easy system to use and is generating good leads.

Pros

Leadfuze automates the tedium and dials in on connecting the right people. Good features and simplistic interface.

Cons

The system to gain larger limits on lead lists feels a bit forced.

Sean from Grafton Studio

Really positive first couple of months

Saves us a tone of time and helped us easily get up and running on some outreach campaigns.

Pros

Really easy to create a lead list and the customer service is great (they are really responsive and helpful).

Cons

The web app can be a little slow at times to load i.e. takes time to load but overall it isn't too bad.