What are LeadFuze users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using LeadFuze software through verified user reviews

• icon"Real leads, real people that work at the companies at the level that I need to engage. I verified the 25 people from the leads that I took in my trial and continue to do so."
  • icon"It's easy to understand, even a new person can learn it fast. Easy to set up and keep it running."
  • icon"I appreciate the tutorials on how to integrate into other softwares."
  • icon"All the data is US only and there is no UK or EU data."
  • icon"What is currently missing in LeadFuze is access to a European database. LeadFuze mentioned this is something they're working on."
  • icon"What I dislike with the tool is the list capacity and some of the leads being curated. The can only cater 1,000 leads, which means you will be needing to create a new list for another 1,000 leads."

Browse all LeadFuze Reviews

• Have you used LeadFuze and would like to share your experience with others?

This is the best quality lead scraping software we have ever used.

My company is a small digital agency and finding qualified leads is a huge undertaking. Lead Fuze makes it easy to find leads to do cold outreach & email to. So far we are getting a good response from the leads.

Pros

Lead Fuze will double-check email addresses for validity so if you do a cold emailing campaign, you'll have way fewer bad emails... You can scrape 1000 quality leads in less than 1 day and feed them directly into your cold emailing software like Mail Shake, Woodpecker, Active Campaign, etc.

Cons

The pricing is a little high. Also, you do have to sign a contract for the best pricing.

Reasons for choosing LeadFuze

As I mentioned previously, Lead Fuze can double-check email validity which will help your emailing domain not get blacklisted because of email bouncing back. We wanted to get the highest quality leads possible and we found it with Lead Fuze. We always recommend Lead Fuze to other agencies needing leads.

Seth

Their marketing is better than the actual platform.

Pros

I was actually really impressed with their marketing and I switched from another lead grabbing software to use LeadFuze. It has a great cold email builder and they provide helpful training to make sure you're using best practices. They give you plenty of leads on a daily basis, so it keeps us busy.

Cons

LeadFuze doesn't pull phone numbers for the leads that they generate. This was super frustrating because we use a 7 touch point strategy to access prospects and no phone numbers hindered that process. Also we've had some difficulty with features not working correctly. Customer support is usually pretty responsive, but I just feel like the software isn't quite fully developed the way it's supposed to be.

Over-Deliver?

For now i can't say I get all the satisfaction I am looking for. But I would like to give another review with this tool in the next few months so i can give the users more detailed information about this tool.

Pros

Great tool for people who are looking for quick results for market based and account based search filters. Very simple interface with technology used filter included. Very awesome. The Automation fuseBot feature is also a plus.

Cons

15% phone number coverage on leads database. Unresponsive webpage design. Few bugs with email verified options when saving leads.

Reasons for choosing LeadFuze

This has a unique filter feature such as technology used, etc.

April 2022

Amazing Software!

Email Marketing, we're trying to find the most effective ways to use data and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped me out a ton!

Pros

I love the ease of use and absolutely amazing customer servoce.

Cons

I think the software is incredibly well laid out!

Reasons for choosing LeadFuze

They were trash compared to this.

LeadFuze Provides Great Leads & Ease of Use for a Fair Price

We have found working with LeadFuze to be a very positive experience. The service works as advertised and the staff is knowledgeable and responsive.

Pros

The ability to create very targeted lists and automatically add them to our CRM. The search features in LeadFuze are easy to use and the interface is intuitive.

Cons

The inability to add specific tags to the records as they are added to our CRM

Chuck

LeadFuze is a fantastic product. It does what it promises to do and then some.

It automated my sales outreach. That alone has made it a complete game-changer for me. The fact that it's also really easy to use, makes it a no-brainer. I'm not sure I could work without it at this point.

Pros

It's easy to use and completely automates my sales outreach. It was a piece of cake to set up and the training was second to none. They actually spend a lot of time teaching you how to write solid business emails that will drive engagement. The customer support is also great. They respond to any questions very quickly. In addition, you can actually send them an email sequence that you wrote and they will review it for you. They sent me a lengthy zoom video breaking down a four email chain and explaining what works, what didn't and what to do to improve them. Who does that? These guys really go above and beyond. Couldn't be happier with the platform.

Enterprise Software on an SMB Budget

Overall, I think it's the best affordable B2B lead tool on the market. Worth checking out if you want to do outbound at all. Here's probably the biggest benefit, to be honest. Most software companies are depressingly vague when it comes to actual advice on your business processes. Sure their content teams post nice articles, but they don't REALLY pay attention to what works as a business process. That's not the case with leadfuze. They used to be an outbound marketing agency: then they automated their agency process with leadfuze. That means, they know their stuff, and they give you tested advice not a theoretical best practice. It has a few hiccups, but overall, this is an Enterprise product with an SMB price tag. If you want to find outreach automation, go here. You wouldn't find anything better... I've looked.

Pros

1. Strong integrations with zapier, and the best SMB CRMs and outreach tools on the market 2. Allows you to drip out your new leads easily 3. Unlimited... with a catch 4. Good social profiles 5. DOESN'T REQUIRE YOU TO MANUALLY CLICK THROUGH LINKEDIN 6. They actually know what they are doing (more on this later)

Cons

t many phones (they are fixing this with a Google maps integration) 2. Unlimited overall but there are caps on lead lists

Scott

Great Lead Service with Great customer service!

Pros

Automatic lead generation service that delivers. Tie this is in with great customer service and email sequence review and you have a winner!

Cons

The software can have a bit of a learning curve, however they have a great learning center to help you adjust.

Josh

Easy way to generate more leads

Pros

Lead fuze is like a team member for use, being that we have a very small team its nice to have a system thats always working to generate leads in the background.

Cons

nothing it is very low risk high reward no reason for people not to try it

March 2022

Woah! LeadFuze is fantastic - give it a try

Pros

It's a simple to use platform that enables you to reach your goals.

Cons

Very little - it works well to help you access the info you need.

Stephanie

Leadfuze - My Go-To as a business outreach specialist

Doing business outreach, Leadfuze has become my go-to on almost on a daily basis. Its ability to provide a wide spectrum of results and more importantly, reliable and accurate - makes it a must have. Working in the B2B space, clients come from a large variety of industries and each have different business needs which need fulfilling and I'm happy knowing that I have Leadfuze as the power-horse to help making it possible.

Pros

large variety of results ease of use reliable

Cons

not very granular search criteria the data is out-there, it could allow for very very refined results

Lyman

I am a certified life coach and trainer. I use Lead fuze to find focused customers to add to funnel

I'm new however, I can see a lot of benefits from using the product and the updates that I get from emails help to simply the process.

Pros

The program is really easy to use and fun training modules. I think that the modules do a great job of explaining how to implement and use the software.

Cons

At first it can be a bit confusing until you apply the training techniques that are explained in the videos.

Jonathan

Super Simple | Super Powerful

I'm a small operation, and the ability to completely automate my prospecting for B2B leads (my main target customers) allows my to focus on sales and fulfillment... This is game changing for me!

Pros

I really like the 'no nonsense' interface and simplicity of LeadFuse. As a digital marketing agency, I also really like the AdWords budget filter... This is great! I can target prospects who are already spending at least 'X' amount of money on paid ads, so I have a basic idea of their budget before I even approach them. This avoids the 'what's your budget' question evasiveness that prospects often give. I can tell them I already know how much they are spending on PPC and cut through the BS. I also like the 'technology used' filter. Since we work primarily with Wordpress, I can target prospects NOT using Wordpress and pitch web design in a more meaningful way. Or, conversely, I can target ONLY companies using Wordpress. Finally, I like the semi-automation feature. I can have FuseBot pull down 100 new leads based on my criteria every Monday and, before I dump them into my automated email outreach/nurture campaign, I can glance over them and make sure the all look ok (admittedly, sometimes there are some weird strays in the results that are not in the geography or industry I'm looking for, so I can skip those).

Cons

An Estimated Company Revenue filter would be nice.. I know that's not really a 'true' searchable data point but, (per one of the LeadFuse help videos) using the '# of employees' filter, you can estimate a ballpark company revenue based on revenue generated per employee by industry. Some industry figures are as much as $300k/yr revenue generated per employee, and some are like $60k/yr. Obviously, you can look these up, filter by # of employees and do the math yourself, but it would be even more 'idiot proof' to add these industry-specific calculations into the LeadFuse search so that Estimated Company Revenue could be an actual filter... just an idea.

the right prospecting tool to generate more leads

Pros

Despite this is not their core product but I like so much its Email Signature Generator.

Cons

the number of free leads to try the software is not enough. and I think they don't have affiliate program either.

the pricing

Reasons for switching to LeadFuze

the features i looking for

Response from LeadFuze

Thanks so much. We do have an affiliate program :) Also, the 25 free leads is easily doubled to 50 just by doing things like adding a lead, exporting a list, etc. There's a task list you can view on your Profile page to see. Sort of a little easter egg ;) Thanks for your feedback!

Replied October 2020

Ariday

Great customer service and a great platform!

We needed a platform that allowed us to send larger email lists from our sales team's inboxes and we got just that! It was a great solution for the issues that we experienced from previous tools.

Pros

We loved the ease of use of the platform. Everything was laid out in a way that it was really easy to learn and implement. The uploading leads feature was so simple, a 3-4 step process and you were done. The sign-up process was so fast we were up and running within a day or so. We also absolutely loved their customer service! They were so helpful and great with any question as silly as it was. They responded quickly and with all the information we needed. I really do think that they were so much more helpful than other platforms customer service, they really care about their clients.

Cons

The ability to customize emails isn't as robust as others, it's a simple text email which was perfectly fine for what we needed at the time but I'm thinking others might want more functionality.

The Best in B2B Lead Generation

I have been searching for a lead generation/prospecting tool for a long time and I finally found LeadFuze, a system that does what I wanted. There are other prospecting systems out there but none of them automatically verify the email addresses and also collect phone numbers. We do a lot of cold calling and cold emailing so finding a system that grabs phone numbers is huge for us. The way they handle all of the email campaigns is second to none and extremely easy for someone who isnt computer savvy to setup! With using some advanced search queries you can really drill down and find targeted prospects faster and easier than any other system I have tested out. Looking forward to 2017's growth with LeadFuze.

Pros

How well it handles prospecting and ease of use.

Cons

Of course I wish it was free, but it pays for itself many times over in one week.

Shehryar Shaukat

Lead Generation on AutoPilot!

Leadgeneration Cold Email Lists LinkedIn Network Expansion List for Retargeting.

Pros

I dont have to hire VA's anymore for the cumbersome task of creating lists through scraping various channels. The problem with VA's can be that it's difficult to gauge the quality of their leads. Whereas with Leadfuze. Lead Generation is now like a breeze. Specially love the ultra targeting ability where i can play around with various filters to reach a specific market segment or a company account.

Cons

Been using it for a month and am liking most things. Apart from the limits on the List size, i guess, but i think they need to have that in place so that the Leadfuze system is not abused by Spammers

Allen

An easy-to-use & navigate platform that brings in the contacts I want to speak with

Bringing in leads with email addresses that I normally would not have gotten, and the ability to use them again.

Pros

The process is defined and ordered, and LeadFuze walks you through it from end-to-end thus making it very user-friendly. You start with defining who your target is and LeadFuze pulls down examples to allow you to continue narrowing or expanding your criteria. Once the right Leads are targeted, you then create a Sequence for communications that lets you insert field codes for personalization and determine the steps. They even have a library of pre-defined campaigns to ease the creation process. Once that is done, on to Scheduling the times & days to send the emails, and then Reporting lets you see how effective your campaign is.

Cons

I like this software a lot. A few more mouse-over identifiers or error explanations would be nice, but they will come. For experienced users, you realize what is going on, but for novice users (like I was when I started), I was curious what an icon represented and their was no mouse-over.

Ian

My favorite lead gen platform!

Overall, I've always had a great experience with LeadFuze. I've kept coming back again and again!

Pros

I love the ability to create lead lists quickly, easily, and automatically!

Cons

I do wish that it still connected with my email platform natively but they've put enough work into the lead platform that more than makes up for it.

It works.

100% fantastic!

Pros

I appreciate the tutorials on how to integrate into other softwares.

Cons

Sometimes it's confused on using lists versus saved searches but their Customer Service is awesome and will help on the spot!

Reasons for switching to LeadFuze

LeadFuze Integrated with Close.com

A great tool for lead generation is here!

Leadfuze is a wonderful, easy to use tool for lead generation. This tool saved us lots of time for doing lead generation searches. Unlike before that we are manually searching leads in the internet. Now, Leadfuze generates tons of leads right in front of your screen in just seconds.

Pros

Software is easy to use, friendly user interface, almost all of the things you need for filtering were already provided under certain tabs.

Cons

What I dislike with the tool is the list capacity and some of the leads being curated. The can only cater 1,000 leads, which means you will be needing to create a new list for another 1,000 leads. Next is the leads itself. Some of the these leads were not updated. Like some of the people I have curated were no longer connected to a certain company or industry.

Dror

Industry: Graphic Design

Top notch lead generation software

The overall experience is really good because the system is really user friendly A lot more specific and valid leads to pursue. It saves a lot of time

Pros

Leadfuze helped my business generate leads at record speed and there are a lot of filters to choose from. The integration option (between leadfuze and other email extraction softwares and additional softwares, saves a lot of time, and we can focus on the more important part of the business, generating income. What I like best is that there are a lot of filters to choose from, which makes it easier to reach target audience

Cons

Don't see any. It is not always easy to come up with the perfect strategy but it has nothing to do with leadfuze.

Dean

July 2016

Great Product with Amazing Support

The product is very easy to use. Love how it's able to push all of the contact information automatically into our CRM as to remove the manual data entry which has become the bane of my existence. Furthermore, love that is scours the entire web using a google search query rather than just sticking to information that is solely on LinkedIn.

Pros

Again, that it's able to search for more than just LinkedIn because every so often you'll get nuggets of important information that you might not have gotten if using LinkedIn alone.

Cons

Can't say much but if I had to choose something the minor lag time between a page loading and the tool populating the prospect results but that's just the technology. I get it, no real complaints here.

Kim

Best Lead Generation Platform I have ever used

I have my life back - I don't have to spend 15 hours crawling sites for leads, I can click buttons now and it happens for me.

Pros

I am loving this platform because it allows me to easily search leads and filter them based on what I need them for. As I am using this for not only my company but several other companies, being able to search for particular target audiences based on the company I use it for is just amazing. Plus my customer support interactions have been brilliant thus far.

Cons

I am based in Brisbane Australia and we have hit a snag where it wont show me any leads when i look at Brisbane, but will bring them up when I search in Australia. Currently working on a fix but thats my only gripe.

Tom

June 2016

Outstanding Support!

Support answered all my questions before I even became a trial member. I missed a promo and they still applied it, but I did pay within the timeframe. Their live chat is responsive and knowledgeable about the product and functionality. I felt like I was in good hands and will continue with the services.

Pros

Ease of use. The interface is intuitive and highlights areas while you are typing them in. There is little distraction with other functionalities. I'm enjoying how simple it is to get in and add email sequences without any confusion like some other services I've tried. It's also good to know that I'm getting my leads under one roof and will have them loaded up.

Cons

NONE.

LeadFuze