• Pros

• "Very easy to use and manage with all my customers. All of them said that it is a very intuitive tool and they are very happy to work with it."

• "Ease of use, good feature set, the responsiveness of the development team. a relatively new product and it's continually evolving and maturing...which is also a very good thing!"

• "Price is good, flexibility is great, features are plentiful. "

• Cons

• "Takes a bit to get used to (doesn't all new software!) but after that, it's a breeze. "

• "The analytics. I wish they were better and were more options. They are ok and they help, but I personally use another program for analytics."

• "At first, the only thing that seemed to be a downfall for this platform was the Instagram integration, but that was resolved and now we are posting on Instagram with confidence through Loomly."

Browse Loomly Reviews

Sara from Communications +

Can’t work without it

Pros

This is truly my favorite business tool, ever. It’s super easy to use so I don’t have to worry about level of tech skill - each team member can use it regardless of their comfort with “tech.” The wizard is useful for newer folks but not cumbersome for experienced people. I love That you can duplicate posts within the same calendar or copy them to another calendar at the click of a button. It’s sooooo easy to manage multiple brands and products. I can see them all at once or individually. Oh and one of the best parts? The price! It’s so nicely priced it takes no begging to get management on board. LOVE LOOMLY!!

Cons

My only Suggestion for improvement would be letting users hide bits like the target audience tab if you don’t use it. But that’s it. And I know how to jump over it if I don’t want to use it.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

Better experience, easier to use, more flexibility and control

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Sara, Thank you so much for your review and your very kind words: this is immensely appreciated. It truly means the world to our team to read that you are loving Loomly: we are so grateful to wake up every morning and build the platform for you. I hear you regarding skipping the targeting panel in Post Builder and have shared your feedback with our engineering team already. As always, please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Unique Organization for Optimal Analytics

This software has allowed us to speed our workflow with minimal effort without adjusting how we strategize and build social campaigns. It is the one management software that I have found that actually works the way we work rather than forcing us into a different workflow. Finally, superior analytical tracking has helped us raise the bar on how we write, design, and strategize our social campaigns and buckets.

Pros

The ability to tag posts has enabled us to dig deeper into our analytics, tracking content items by subject and design elements, to promote knowledgeable decision making when we revise quarterly social strategy.

Cons

As a relatively new software, there are certain features that they are working to debug, correct, or expand. Some elements in the post building process could likely be streamlined. But customer service is very transparent with issues and opportunities and very willing to help.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Our previous workflow involved a continuous transfer of date between Google Sheets (where we strategized, wrote, and went through approvals) and Hootsuite. This software gave us the same workflow, at the same price, but in one system. It also allowed more targeted analytics that we can continually customize to our needs.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

Similar cost, improved internal workflow

Tara from Country Lane

Okay platform

My experience with Loomly is very poor. Forget about contacting customer support because there is none. If you do get a hold of someone, it is the same canned responses or no responses. I've had my analytics disappear numerous times without any way of getting them back, except going through the original social app's insights. Keep in mind that will not work with Instagram. Those will never be recovered. Yearly plans cannot be refunded (see fine print) if they're not holding up their end of the agreement. Probably the worst overall experience with a social posting app.

Pros

-Visual calendar to see current and upcoming posts -Multi-team use, can control who has specific access but that requires more money -Library to keep all assets in with information

Cons

-Nothing to run ads through; FB allows to drop a pin in which you want to run ads-this app cannot do that type of heavy lifting. -Loomly ends up deleting analytics at any moment. Make sure you write them down or print before they're lost, but this is the reason you're paying for more, right? -Does not post to Instagram nor YouTube. Must manual post everything for those sites -Any third parties they use for posting, they change it every year. So you need to register with those companies to get anything posted to Instagram. -Don't rely on any help from the platform. No customer service or support to speak of. Often times you're ignored or allowed to try and figure out their platform issues. In the end, it's not convenient to use.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

It came down to the price point. Don't allow the price to fool you into believing you're getting quality.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

I was looking for something with accurate analytics and the ability to post to multiple platforms at a good rate. Don't let the money fool you with Loomly. You are certainly not getting what you want (or think you're getting).

Response from Loomly

Replied June 2020

Dear Tara, Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to read that your experience was not satisfactory. My team will reach out to learn more about what happened. Until then I'm addressing your concerns through Capterra: Loomly does support Facebook & Instagram Ads. You are correct that tagging products is not available yet. Loomly does not delete analytics data, even after you cancel your subscription. Only exception: LinkedIn no longer allows storing data that is older than a year. Native publishing to Instagram is expected to be available this year. For now, publishing to Instagram is available through Zapier. Loomly used to be integrated with another service, which unilaterally discontinued the integration with short notice. Native publishing to YouTube is already available. We offer support 7 days a week with a 30-minutes average response time. Again, I am sorry about your experience and my team will be in touch soon. Sincerely, Thibaud Clement, CEO of Loomly

Sarah from PaintLine

The best social media calendar for organization out there!

My overall experience with Loomly has been positive. It's helped us save a TON of time when it comes to organizing social media posts. We wouldn't be able to keep up with the constant social media posting if it wasn't for Loomly!

Pros

Loomly helps us create and organize all of our social media posts in one easy-to-use calendar. We can schedule Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and more social posts in the Loomly platform. I love the calendar view, where we can easily see all of our social posts in one section. I also love that you can drag-and-drop to quickly reschedule certain posts, making it very easy to organize and plan out our calendar. The auto-posting function is great, where it automatically publishes your posts to your social media accounts, saving us time and energy. There is also a great approval system where you can submit your posts for review if another coworker in your company would like to review them first before publishing.

Cons

I don't love that Loomly doesn't integrate with Instagram. Loomly can automatically publish your social posts to Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin, but it doesn't connect to Instagram. You have to go through another 3rd party website called Zapier which costs money and is a little complicated to set up (it's also very glitchy in our experience). So we still have to manually publish our Instagram posts each day.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

We originally were using Google Docs to create and plan out our social media posts, which did not work at all. We were creating new Google Docs each week, and commenting our edits on each post. There was a lot of back-and-forth communication between coworkers that needed to happen to just get one post approved and published. It was very inconvenient and messy. Loomly helped us solve all that by having the calendar function, easy approval process, commenting section, and the automatic publishing feature too.

Response from Loomly

Replied October 2020

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. I am glad to read that Loomly keeps on being useful for your team. I sincerely hear you regarding Instagram and we keep on doing everything we can to bring automated publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Leanna from DeBellevue Global Marketing

Loomly was surprisingly easy to use!

Very pleasantly surprised at the ease of you, the options it provides for creating content as well as the cost.

Pros

Loomly gives marketing agencies the ability to share content with clients without giving them full access to the entire project scope. We like the fact that we can tailor our audiences and that it gives us the ability to see each platform individually.

Cons

The one aspect I feel could be improved is the calendar function. Each time I want to go back instead of scrolling through the weeks to go backwards or forwards I have to manually switch to another month. I also don't like that it defaults me back to list mode each time I log in. I prefer calendar so I wish I could be lock that in as my preference. I would also love to know who the last person was to access the account. I could see if it was our team or the client.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Client recommendation, ease of use during free trial period.

Client referral.

Response from Loomly

Replied July 2020

Dear Leanna, Thank you very much for your review: this is immensely appreciated. It means the world to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I hear you regarding the way navigation works in Calendar View and have shared your feedback with our team. The good news is that you can define Calendar View as your default view in the Settings page of each calendar: our support team is going to reach out to you separately to help you set this up. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Whitney from Whitney DeBerry Virtual Solutions

Great option for SMM's

My overall experience with Loomly has been amazing. I switched from Buffer and haven't looked back!

Pros

I have used almost every social media management platform under the sun and Loomly is by far my favorite. When I started my own business I had a robust checklist of items I needed in a platform and Loomly fit 95% of those. Some of the features I love include: A schedule of upcoming holidays and important dates Advanced scheduling features like being able to move a post from one date to the next using the calendar feature. You would be surprised how many platforms don't offer this. The ability to schedule one post across platforms and edit the content for that specific platform. This to me is HUGE. The support - the support is amazing, I always receive relevant, friendly responses in a timely manner. The collaborators feature. My client love being able to log in and approve posts. It's simple and easy for them. The Library- I love being able to store ideas for later, saves a lot of time! These are just a few of the amazing tools Loomly offers.

Cons

Loomly doesn't offer direct posting to Instagram although I know it's in the works.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

The client functionalities, the white-labeling options, the customer support, the post ideas, the library, the posting experience, etc.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

They didn't offer the functionalities I was looking for.

Response from Loomly

Replied February 2020

Dear Whitney, Thank you so much for your incredible review, this means the world to us. I am really glad to read that Loomly fits your (and your clients') needs: this is really why we wake up every morning. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Gavin from UNLEASH

Love this Social Media Management Platform!

I use Loomly daily as I manage our social channels. I have yet to use it with another user, but that is the plan and the ability to set draft posts and a process of sign off will be invaluable.

Pros

Great calendar views with easy post creation, and really useful creative recommendations. It makes creating multiple posts a doddle!

Cons

The analytics do take a while to come through, but this is not much of an issue as it takes a while to compile. I also cannot seem to tag others on LinkedIn, just allows me to tag companies.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Weighted against the other options, Loomly had the right features for a lower monthly price. Easy choice in the end!

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

We were using the free version of Buffer and were about to upgrade, but we could not schedule more than 100 posts and only allows for one user - deal breakers for us.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2020

Dear Gavin, Thank you so much for your review, this is much appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly helps you with creative recommendations. I confirm that at the moment, the LinkedIn API only support @mentions of Company Pages and not Profiles, but we are monitoring actively any update to bring such a feature to you as soon as possible. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Mikayla from T.J. Sacks & Associates

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Loomly Review

It has been a great resource for creating social media calendars for clients to approve!

Pros

Loomly is very easy to use. I have been able to quickly learn about the features, and share these with colleagues and clients. The different views of the social media calendar (ie. client view) are very helpful for sending out monthly calendars without inundating clients with too much information.

Cons

It can be difficult to type in the date/time since it has a set format. It took some getting use to. In addition, there are some features such as tagging users in a photo on Instagram or creating different formats of Facebook posts that are not available. I have to go directly to the social media outlet to do these things rather than completing everything on Loomly.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Loomly seemed to have more features related to pre-posting an sharing calendars with outside individuals.

Response from Loomly

Replied June 2020

Dear Mikayla, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means the world to read that you have been enjoying using Loomly with your client so far. We may have some good news soon regarding tagging users on Instagram photos. I have asked our support team to reach out to you about picking dates & times for your posts, as our Scheduling Slots feature could be helpful. Please let us know if you need anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Rheagan from RFMA

Industry: Restaurants

Loomly is Great!

Loomly has been incredibly helpful and met our scheduling needs. The customer service is so fast and the platform is easy to learn and navigate. Definitely worth the cost!

Pros

I love the calendar and scheduling features. When we were searching for a new social media scheduler the most important thing we were looking for was a robust approval process so I can create posts and my manager can review, edit, and approve them before they are scheduled for posting. Loomly has been able to provide this to the full extent that we need. My manager receives a push notification in her email or app whenever I post to Loomly, and again if she forgets to approve something before it is scheduled to post. She is able to leave comments and feedback which help me to produce better content in the future. Before this platform all of these steps were going through our internal direct message system and things would get lost, mixed up and confused. Now we are able to stay more organized and I am able to learn faster from the feedback provided. The calendar view helps me to visualized our overall social media plan, big picture, and effectively fill in blank spaces.

Cons

I wish that they could post directly to Instagram, but that is more Instagram's fault than Loomly! I also wish that the analytics were available for all plans. Right now we have just the basic plan, which is appropriate for the number of users/accounts we manage, but I am unable to access the analytics from this plan.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

They were able to deliver the dealbreaker features we needed with the best price.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

Hootsuite was unable to provide the approval process within the budget we needed to achieve. I also prefer the calendar view better in Loomly than Hootsuite. Just makes more sense to me.

Response from Loomly

Replied February 2020

Dear Rheagan, Thank you so much for your review, this is infinitely helpful. It means the world for our team to read that you are enjoying Loomly and that our service makes it easier to collaborate with your manager. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can take advantage of our integration with Zapier to publish through third-party services. I have asked our support team to reach out to you and see if we can find a way to make Advanced Analytics accessible for you. Please let us know if you need anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Jess from Jess Smith Coaching

Makes life so much easier!!

Pros

I get inspired by new things DAILY and my top priority in choosing a social media scheduler was to have a platform that allowed me to easily rearrange posts so that I wouldn't have to put new inspiration at the end of the queue of scheduled posts. I LOVE Loomly because I can drag and drop my posts on my calendar and move an item from one day to another happens in a matter of a second. This capability wasn't possible on other platforms that I explored and it means the most to me! I also love that I can color code and label every single post to stay completely organized and easily see what I've got coming up for scheduled posts!

Cons

There isn't anything significant that I dislike about Loomly - I've had a great experience and highly recommend it!

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Pricing & ability to easily rearrange my scheduled posts.

Libby from Park West Veterinary Associates

Industry: Veterinary

Best Social Software I've used

Great! I would definitely recommend this tool to anyone that has more than one person writing content for their social media.

Pros

The best thing about Loomly is being about to utilize it easily with multiple people on our social team. I love being able to approve content from anywhere and plan out in the future with our team of 4 people.

Cons

I wish you could add images and videos to the library from your mobile device. Right now I have to send photos from my phone to my laptop and then upload them to Loomly from there. That process needs to be a little easier. I think general functionality on the mobile app could be improved.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

I needed something that was easier to use with multiple people.

Response from Loomly

Replied November 2020

Dear Libby, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means the world to read that Loomly makes it easy to collaborate with your social team. I hear you regarding bringing Library to the Loomly mobile apps, and this is currently in queue, as part of a round of improvements we are making to Library (I do not have an ETA just yet, though). Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Jordanna from Jordanna Bubar Communications

Tried every SMM tool and landed on this one

I literally tried every single social media management tool on the market (Hootsuite, buffer, later, Zoho Social, YOU NAME IT). It took months but I couldn't find one that managed BOTH Instagram and Google My Business (in addition to Facebook, and Twitter) and provided a robust analytics platform. Finally I tried Loomly and WOW it has everything I was looking for! All of the social media platforms, the ability to create different calendars for my clients, calendar views which I use for planning, post suggestions, hashtag management, direct publishing to Instagram without having to use a third party like Zapier. It's the dream and I'm happy to pay the price tag for peace of mind.

Pros

You can setup multiple calendars with multiple accounts for each (I use this for client management) and you get to switch between a calendar view and a list view for planning content. They have an ideas section that just lists different ideas for posts which is super useful if you're planning your month and what to see what special days are coming up, etc. They also have a hashtag suggestion feature which is outstanding. Not only can you store groups of hashtags you use frequently, but they actually show the reach of each hashtag you use so you can judge its effectiveness before using it. The best newest feature? YOU CAN PUBLISH DIRECTLY TO INSTAGRAM! (No Zapier integration! YAY!) Total gamechanger.

Cons

I wish there was a way to organize media files. Right now you can assign them to categories you create or arrange them by published and not published. But folders would be nice to move evergreen stuff into its own place or filter out content that's time dependent and won't be used again for a year.

Response from Loomly

Replied February 2021

Hi Jordanna, Thank you so much for your review. It means the world to read that you are enjoying Loomly so far. I hear you regarding organizing assets into folders in Library and I confirm this is something we are looking into. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Makes you feel like a social media pro

Despite the limitation of viewing analytics on our current plan, we're pleased with the features that are available to us. The recommendations that are placed throughout the dashboard are helpful to beef up your social media postings and are things we wouldn't consider had it not been for them. Loomly makes us feel as if we're social media gurus simply by giving us tips on how to use their platform.

Pros

Major benefit of Loomly is the ability to preview your post before it publishes. You'll see the draft text, image preview and link so that you know exactly what will be posted. In addition, before you post, it has indicators or suggestions below the preview to let you know if you need to cut back on text, add an image, when the best time and day to post is and how to increase engagement. Loomly allows you to create individual calendars of accounts you'll be posting content to. With several social media profiles we manage, it's a convenient feature to view all published posts with all accounts or a single one.

Cons

You need to upgrade your plan to the next level (Standard) in order to view any analytics. While we are on the Base plan, it isn't a part of our subscription which you'd think would be a standard for any paid account.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

Social media posting was a feature of Pardot, but we moved off the platform due to its cost. We decided to use a tool specifically for social media publishing/scheduling as the system we moved to from Pardot did not offer it.

Response from Loomly

Replied September 2020

Hello, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am glad to read that you are enjoying Loomly so far. I would like to help you regarding the cost of Advanced Analytics, but I do not have access to your contact details through this review: if you don't mind sending me an email at thibaud@loomly.com about this, I will ask our support team to see what we can do. Please also let me know if I can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Dominic from Mercure Sydney

Easy-to-Use Platform

The team were amazing in providing answers to my questions in a prompt manner and communication from them is very timely.

Pros

I loved how you have the ability to view your posts on a calendar as opposed to list and weekly. This gives me an big picture overview of our messaging strategy.

Cons

I feel like basic analytics should be packaged as part of the basic plan and a paid version would give in-detailed analytics.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

It had the Calendar view feature that others lacked.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

It's cheaper and has a better UI and process for crafting posts.

Response from Loomly

Replied July 2020

Dear Dominic, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful and appreciated. I am glad to read that you are enjoying the Calendar View and that our team was able to assist you when you needed it. I confirm that Basic Analytics is part of the Base Plan and Advanced Analytics is available in the Standard Plan and up: our support team is going to reach out to you to make sure you are able to access the feature included in your plan. Please let us know if you need anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Nadia from Nadia Joyce Photography LLC

Industry: Photography

Best social media planning tool out there

Very very awesome. I recommend Loomly to everyone I meet who asks about social media planning tools, because it's just the best one I've found and used ever.

Pros

I have tried various other social media planning tools, and Loomly just ticks all the boxes. This program covers the widest range of social media outlets that I've found, while allowing me to schedule out posts for every single one, and customize to every single outlet all on the same page. The suggested captions/topics are immensely helpful when I'm feeling less than creative, and the UI makes putting together posts really simple and fast.

Cons

I still wish I could post to Instagram automatically without having to use a notification to my phone and posting manually.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

I looked at Tailwind, Plann, and some other tools I've heard about, but most were much more limited, focusing on one single social platform (usually Instagram). It's important to me to be able to manage and post to all my social platforms in one place, and Loomly was the only tool that was doing that and doing it with an easy to use UI and suggested topics, recommended posting times, and other super helpful stats.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

Loomly's UI was more intuitive to me, they covered more social accounts that were applicable to me, and they provided automatic suggested topics and trends during the social post building process, which was not something I was getting from Hootsuite at the time.

Response from Loomly

Replied March 2020

Dear Nadia, Thank you so much for your review and your kind words: this means the world to us. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to your and I have just asked our support team to reach out to you about our Zapier integration. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

diego from Vasquez Fotografie

Industry: Photography

Great value, eas of use and costumer service

The experience has been very smooth so far aside from the fact that we have to always post manually to instagram. the tools that helps us collaborate internally are fantastic and the customer service too.

Pros

i love: - the master calendar, - the fact that we can invite contributors and assign them roles - the fact that the platform helps you with ideas to create content that is relevant for that specific day or month, - the phone app works very well - link tracking

Cons

- i can not post directly to instagram - the stats are ok, but they could be a bit more detailed and they could include more comparison tools and the labels that one can use when preparing a piece of content. - i would love if in the future we could manage tripadvisor and other review platforms - i would love if in the future we could manage facebook events as this is something that generate the most revenue for our clients. - I think that it is not possible to add extra accounts for a small price, instead you have to upgrade to a plan that might be way off my budget. - i cannot upload images larger than 10mb and videos that are too large

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

price, ease of use, the master calendar

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

To explore my options and test the features in this platform

Response from Loomly

Replied February 2020

Dear Diego, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am truly glad to read that you have been enjoying Loomly so far. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. We are also working on a major improvement of our architecture, which will allow you to upload larger images and videos. I have asked our support team to reach out to you to see how we can accommodate you in terms of extra accounts and better analytics. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Darien from Gateway Alliance Church

Great Social Media Management Platform missing a few core features

Overally, I have enjoyed using Loomly, and plan on continuing to use this platform! It offers robust & useful features at a lower pricepoint than most competitors (such as multiple users), and they demonstrate their commitment to constantly improving the platform as needed. Highly recommend this platform to all!

Pros

Loomly does a great job of helping simplify and manage multiple social media platforms, providing a great experience for planning and executing your brands social media plans. I love the ease of use that Loomly provides in having multiple team members manage social media calendars, and how incredibly simple it is to create posts & plan out your posting strategy. Top that all off with very competitive and simple pricing options, this platform offers a good user experience & interface for all your social media needs.

Cons

Loomly is missing a few key features that you would expect on a Social Media Management Platform, but none are more important than the ability to automatically post to your brands Instagram account. This is a feature that they are working on, but it is the main feature that I wish they would add soon. Furthermore, if they were to add an Instagram story option to their software & eventually automatic posting to Instagram stories, this platform would improve 100x. Apart from those things, there are a number of simple UI issues that I wish they would remedy; including: (1) Quickly adding a post from the calendar Month view ignores your preset posting schedule times (defaults to 3:00pm, you have to manually change it) (2) Manually changing scheduled times from the "Add Post" option in Month won't allow you to type in a time - you have to obnoxiously click an arrow to get the proper time (3) Manually posting to Instagram does not support multiple images - even though you can schedule multiple images to be posted. To post multiple images, you have to go into the Loomly library from their mobile site (the app won't let you do it) & download each image individually - which isn't terrible, except... (4) The Loomly Mobile Website is not fully optimized for mobile devices, as the "Help"/"Contact us" button blocks parts of the bottom menu that appears when selecting an image in the library to download, making me have to use the desktop site to download images on mobile.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

I chose loomly because it offered an easy to use UI, friendly support staff, competitive pricing for the features I was looking for (i.e. multiple users), and a Non-Profit Discount

Needed multiple users and didn't have the budget to support a $60/month price

Response from Loomly

Replied January 2020

Dear Darien, Thank you so much for your detailed review, this is immensely helpful. I am really glad to read that you are enjoying using Loomly: this means the world to us. As far as Instagram direct publishing is concerned, I confirm that we are doing everything we can to bring this to you as soon as feasible. Regarding the 4 UI improvements you suggest, I have taken note of each one of them and will be sharing with our product team. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud Clement, CEO of Loomly.

James from BFJ Media

Outstanding platform built for Social Media experts by social media experts

Loomly is by far the best tool for solving client approvals. Clients love the simplicity and sometimes even take to the platform in the form of creating suggested content for you. That's unreal! No other platform can deliver value like that: clients refuse to learn new systems. Loomly constantly ads new features ... totally free. Make the most of them and become your office super start. These features are: publishing to Google My Business, storing hashtag lists, content writing tips and more any more.

Pros

Extremely reliable platform that will help you make more money as it will handle some of your most time consuming worries like client content suggestions, client approvals, and flexible scheduling. The level of feedback us unreal and every piece of advice is delivered exactly when you need it.

Cons

There are many extra tools included for free like reporting, link tracking and community management. Those features won't replace your dedicated tools, but they aren't intended too either.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Loomly were not the cheapest but as soon as I took up a trial I could see great value from the platform's simplicity. It's as easy as a replacement for your google sheet content planner with a ton of useful tools added on.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

Sprout social has gotten expensive and hasn't updated their platform since their most recent acquisition. It's pains me to have to pay for multiple social profiles when they all belong to the same client.

Response from Loomly

Replied October 2019

Dear James, Thank you so much for your review, this means the world to us. I am really glad to read that your clients are enjoying Loomly. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Sarah from The PaintLine

A Must-Have for Social Media Organization and Approval Processes!

I seriously could not get through my job every day without Loomly! It has been so popular in our company that our external ad agency has even begun suggesting it to other clients! We are able to seamlessly comment, approve, and edit each and every post before going live with it, which my boss loves. It makes our social media planning much more organized than our previous ways of Google Sheets and Google Docs. My boss was extremely impressed with our implementation of this software, which earned me some major bonus points!

Pros

This software has seriously changed my job for the better! My supervisor wanted to implement an "approval process" for our social media calendar, which we were previously doing through Google Docs & Sheets (which you can image gets very confusing). The approval, editing, and commenting aspects were exactly what we were looking for. I personally love the calendar view since it helps me plan out each and every social media post on all platforms, and I love that you can drag-and-drop the posts to reschedule them. I also love the suggestions, tips, and preview for each post. It's super customizable and I don't know how I could do my job without this! PLUS, the mobile app makes it easy for me to work when I'm on the go!

Cons

The only con I can think of is the automatic scheduler, which we don't use. We will use the calendar to plan our social media posts, but then will manually copy and paste them over to each social platform. When a 3rd party software like this one automatically posts to Instagram and Facebook, your posts are "downgraded" and may not be seen by your entire audience. However I don't think this is Loomly's fault, I think this is more of the social media platform's doing. I do like the idea of the scheduler for times we are on vacation and don't have time or access to post manually every day.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

We wanted to implement an easier "approval process" for social media posts, which Google Docs & Sheets was just not living up to. We love the options to approve, require edits, comment, and reorganize each post. It makes our teamwork much easier and less confusing, and the calendar aspect makes it much easier to plan posts weeks or months in advance.

Response from Loomly

Replied September 2019

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful. It means the world to read that Loomly is making your job easier. Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Liz from Lumio Designs

Just the social media platform I was looking for!

As Loomly is new and growing they have been super attentive. Great support, clear communication and nice staff, not to mention a platform that is well designed and works effectively. Two thumbs up!

Pros

I had been using Buffer but found that it was hard to visually see all of my accounts and all of my planned posts. Loomly solved that problem! Not only could I visually see the images, dates and times of my posts, but Loomly allows me to modify each post for all of the six different platforms they support. That means I can customize my post for each audience- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. BNot only that, but having the ability to set each post's status (editing, approval, scheduled) makes sure that in-progress posts aren't accidentally published and that I can work with my team on crafting each post before it's ready to go. Super intuitive, super effective and just what I was looking for!

Cons

The only challenge we're still having is that Instagram hasn't yet allowed Loomly to use their API and sometimes it disconnects from Instagram. Loomly is working hard on this and it should be solved soon!

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

It had the most integrations (6), best price, and most intuitive/usable interface.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

Needed a better, more visual platform that was easier to use. I hated having to switch between channels without an easy way to manage my posts during creation.

Response from Loomly

Replied September 2019

Dear Liz, Thank you so much for your amazing review, this is truly appreciated. It means the world to read that you find Loomly intuitive and effective. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Cierra from RedwoodVentures

Better Than the Others

I had been using Hootsuite before trying Loomly but it was buggy and expensive, Loomly has more features and is cheaper – a much better value. My team has loved using Loomly over other platforms and we'll never go back.

Pros

I love that you can preview how your posts are going to look in your instagram feed before you post.

Cons

The only con is there isn't direct publishing to Instagram, but that's Instagram's fault.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Loomly's interface is much easier to use than other softwares and they have bonus features than others don't have, such as previewing your Instagram posts in the feed once scheduled.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

Hootsuite was buggy and dropping features, and was incredibly expensive for multi-user use.

Response from Loomly

Replied September 2019

Dear Cierra, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am truly glad to read that your team has been enjoying using Loomly, it means the world to us. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Raya from Raya Michelle Marketing

I recommend Loomly all the time!

Loomly holds calendars for all my clients and my own social media scheduling. It's easy for my clients to drop in to approve posts. I found Loomly on accident and I have been happy since my purchase.

Pros

I like the ease of use with Loomly and the pricing model. Many of the features (daily inspiration being one) that I liked about other scheduling software, I have found to be more user-friendly in Loomly. I also love that the option to customize my posts based on the platform I'm posting to is all in one place and I don't have to create individual posts to start.

Cons

I'm looking forward to Loomly getting auto-post features for Instagram - Once Loomly is an approved partner I don't know if I'll have any complaints.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Pricing, Features, and ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

Pricing model and scheduling features

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Raya, Thank you very much for your review, this is sincerely appreciated. It truly means the world to read that you are enjoying and recommending Loomly. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Brigitte from Vivid Motion Dance

Industry: Performing Arts

Loomly is a must for small organizations.

Overall, Loomly has made being an unpaid social media manager something that is manageable. I have implemented a plan so our posts aren't all on top of each other, and have managed to have real social media campaigns. Since we started using Loomly, we were able to grow our Instagram and Facebook accounts. Loomly has really made things less time consuming and more collaborative. It's great.

Pros

I "work" for an all volunteer dance company. No one gets paid to do any of the jobs required to market the company or the shows. Loomly lets me streamline my time making and implementing social media marketing campaigns. It also makes it easy for other people to help. I can choose one or 2 nights a week to sit down and get things all done. I love that I can see all the posts on a monthly calendar, whether I scheduled them, or someone else has. With several hands in the pot it keeps us from posting too many things in one day. Loomly is great for collaborating with other users. I can mention someone to get them to check my grammar and spelling, or to bounce ideas off them. We can also work together on a post, I can put a picture in and someone else can write the witty words to go with it. Loomly has helped us to grow our social media presence by making it easy to create and schedule posts. You can also see when people have interacted with your posts right in the Loomly interface, so you can like their responses. You can set up alerts to remind you if posts haven't been scheduled yet, or for when collaborators comment on your posts. There's a lot to love about Loomly. They have post ideas if you can't think of something to write. They have tips for best times of day to post, and reminders if you've done something whacky like put a weird size image in a post. The customer service is fantastic.

Cons

There is not much I dislike about Loomly. I wish that the posting videos and multiple pictures to Instagram automatically was already implemented (it's in the works). Right now you have to have a Buffer account connected, and then Loomly sends you an alert and you have to post the video / multiple image Instagram post from your phone. But even that is easy to do. The photo is there and the caption is automatically copied to your clipboard so it's pretty simple to do.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

The price was right, there is a non-profit rate, and the people were willing to talk with me to help me figure out the best way to go.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

We switched because Hootsuite only allowed a single user on any of the plans we could afford. We were using that and google calendar to share when other people would be posting on the various platforms. It was organizationally a pain, and didn't allow the collaborative aspects of working on a post or campaign together.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Brigitte, Thank you so much for your incredible review, this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly helps your organization streamline processes. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing (for photos, slideshows and videos) to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Erin from Girls Rugby

Great tool for your business

Pros

I really enjoy the ease of use for Loomly for our business. I'm able to schedule out our social media across many channels for multiple accounts. I appreciate how I can 'set it and forget it' for the certain social accounts.

Cons

The few things I struggle with the most are not having Loomly auto publish to Instagram. I understand that this is in the works and will hopefully happen soon. The other pieces are not being able to edit photos within the system such as cropping or minor adjustments to photo editing, and having an emoji feature to add to the content.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

The cost was a deciding factor for choosing this platform.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

We wanted a platform that allowed for multiple social accounts to be scheduled out in advance and something that would be affordable for our company. Loomly offered a non-profit discount which was extremely beneficial to our business.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for your review, this is really useful. I am glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. We also have a photo editing feature in the works that should fit exactly the need you describe. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Austen from Superior Social, LLC

Loomly Review

I’ve enjoyed it. I think it’s easy to use and the price is fair. I hope it sticks around for a long while!

Pros

It’s extremely user friendly. The calendar view is exactly how I like to see what’s going on. And the price is almost unbeatable for the amount of users Loomly allows, compared to other applications like Sprout or Hootsuite.

Cons

Not being able to post directly to Instagram is a bother, but I understand this is an issue with all of these post-planning applications.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Easy to use interface and again, fair price point for the amount of users. Side note, it was extremely easy to CONNECT all of the social accounts, unlike some of the other applications.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

Price was the biggest concern, and once I tried Loomly the interface was so much more simple and to the point.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Austen, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly extremely easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Delia from Wikihospitals

Why I use Loomly for my social media posts

Very friendly emails, quick response to problems. The software is stable and continuously being enhanced. Payment integrations for Instagram campaigns are (I believe) currently possible.

Pros

Loomly has a very straightforward workflow, it is easy to learn and use, and is very affordable. You can give your posts different labels to keep tap on your different content types ie podcast, recycled old post, video. You see recommendations on how good (or not) the day and time you have selected is, for your social media site. Graphics can be added. A link shortener is part of the software. You go from selecting calendar, content type, social media platform, time and date and review or publish with great ease. Even better, it now integrates with Facebook paid campaigns. You can set up and deliver your Facebook ads all from the Loomly dashboard. For the single blogger who just runs one set of social media sites for their blog/business, it's a sweet deal.

Cons

I'm not aware of how you would be able to republish the same post, multiple times. However that is not something I like to do, as I feel it gets 'spammy'. This software is best for the small blogger. But, hey, that's the majority of us!

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

I also found CoSchedule more complex to learn and use, and more expensive as well. For the single blogger, I believe Loomly is the best option.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

I found Hootsuite difficult to learn and had an over complicated dashboard to look at. While the freemium version was limited I found the paid version to be expensive.

Response from Loomly

Replied July 2019

Dear Delia, Thank you so much for your incredible review: this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that you are enjoying Loomly so far. When you need to publish the same post multiple times, you can take advantage of the "Duplicate Post" feature, although it is indeed highly recommended to tweak a post when republishing it to avoid duplicated content and spam, you are perfectly right here! Please let our team know if we can help in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Alex from Wilson's Orchard

We love Loomly!

Loomly has helped us redesign our content management and scheduling process. We are a small team of three and using Loomly has made our work flow efficient. From brainstorming, building social media posts, uploading art/media, to publishing we use Loomly step-by-step. It's publishing tool is reliable, and we are in love with the master calendar view that helps keep our three closely related brands stay organized.

Pros

We love the Master Calendar View. The direct publishing is reliable. Plenty of tools that help keep posts organized by category, publishing stage, and schedule.

Cons

It seems like this software could use a little more polishing when it comes to user interaction. The navigation among views and pages is still a little clunky and requires a little extra back and forth. Other amenities would be helpful, as well. We would love to see Instagram direct publishing become available, and the ability to tag Facebook Events would be outstanding.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Loomly works more similarly to a project management tool than just a calendar or publisher. We appreciate the flexibility of the software, as well as its reliability.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

The master calendar! Buffer seemed to be more bells and whistles than a content management tool. We found many road blocks and a lack of common sense features.

Response from Loomly

Replied October 2019

Dear Alex, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful. It's really nice to read that you are enjoying Master Calendar. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Debora from Melt Ice Creams

Great Value, Useful Tools

It is very useful and helpful, the features are diverse, great for planning for multiple platforms. It could be improved, for sure. But overall very positive experience.

Pros

We love the Instagram grid preview feature, it helps us plan our content visually, and not every social media planning platform offers that. We also like the "Master Calendar" feature, as it enables us to see every single content that is going out on every channel for the whole month.

Cons

The approval process can be very confusing. We also do not really think the IG story feature is good enough or even necessary for now, because it only allows us to draft/schedule content without texts on it. And when we try to add text via loomly, it will do it with a black bar like snapchat, and we don't really want that. So we never use the ig story feature here.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Pricing. Loomly was the one for our budget!

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Debora, Thank you very much for your review, this is much helpful. It is really nice to read that Loomly helps you plan your content visually: this is truly one of our goals as a company. I hear you regarding the Story feature we recently launched and confirm we are working on an update that will provide you with more creative freedom to design nicer Stories. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Shelby from Agency Entourage

Love Loomly

Collaborating with clients on content, way better than spreadsheet content calendar notes to see the actual post and then update a live link

Pros

I've used this program for about 4 years. I actually got my new agency to move to it, and it's been incredible. I love the fine-tuning and organic targeting options.

Cons

No IG direct publishing and new items like Pinterest broke right when i got my clients excited about them. This was fixed, but items shouldn't be rolled out if it's not 100% i can sell to a client and rely on it 100% of the time.

price n feature

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

Collab and fine tuning to save time

Response from Loomly

Replied December 2020

Dear Shelby, Thanks for your review, this is immensely helpful and appreciated. It means the world to read that Loomly makes it easier to collaborate with your clients. Indeed, we ran into an issue with Pinterest that was beyond our control, which has now been resolved. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Gabriel from Catch the Fire

Really Handy Overall!

Pros

I am the main user of Loomly in my office as the social media manager & one of the graphic designers for the organization. I use it just about every day and I find it very useful for planning posts, organizing my time and posting schedule. I like being able to see the calendar I've created in several different views. I also love being able to see what our feed will look like with the posts I've created, even including future posts that I've assigned but not yet published. I also have found their customer service to be really responsive and friendly, and go the extra mile to figure things out for me when I've had an issue, or not understood something within the app/site. Its been really interesting to use this app, and my department has chosen to continue our subscription past the trial because we like even being able to give each other feedback on posts, assign certain topics to specific people, and see the history of posts & images and pull from those for future posts without scrolling way back in our feeds for that info.

Cons

There are just a few things I would like to see improved with the use of Loomly. Overall, I find the design of the interface it to be very intuitive and easy to use; however the thing holding it back is posting to Instagram. Loomly is a bit behind on integrating it's system with the new Instagram rules (which now DO allow publishing through third party apps). So as of right now, it is not easy to post to Instagram, and in fact it almost feels like a waste of time to even use Loomly for that because you're just creating posts on Loomly and then having to redo everything through Instagram later, or copy and pasting everything from Loomly which is just an extra unnecessary step. I've also found that that part of the interface (especially from the app) to be counter intuitive and it ends up giving me lower quality images than what I uploaded to copy and past into my post. This is really only one area that I've found to be lacking, but to be honest, the point of an app/website like this is to make less work, not more for a social media manager, so I do think it's important to be on top of it.

Carey Rose from RoseBrand Consultation Services, LLC

Industry: Online Media

Makes my life simpler

Pros

I am a freelance brand consultant and help many of my clients with social media campaigns. I chose Loomly after my trial because I enjoy the user interface, it supports multiple clients easily, the built-in reporting and audience targeting is really helpful for month-end result analysis for my clients. I also enjoy the main page where daily inspirations and a summary of scheduled messages can be found - this has been effective in keeping me organized and

Cons

I'd like to see an incorporation of Lists on Twitter in the Loomly interface for quick review.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

I tried several but SproutSocial and Hootsuite were the main two I was trying to choose from and then I found Loomly, I found it to be the perfect price for use tool for my size of consultancy and my first months of use have reinforced that I have made the right choice.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

I felt like for the price point I enjoyed Loomly as an overall experience especially for managing multiple client accounts more than my previous platform, the reporting that comes with the subscription and ease of use. Loomly...I like your style ;)

Pamela from Lee & Associates

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Great for small teams!

Pros

I love that our team can preschedule the week for social and not have to worry about live posting every day. It's just a weekly task unless something time-sensitive pops up. We have a smaller team and each member focus' on more than just social, so it's great to not have to have someone constantly stop what they're doing every time a post needs to go live or schedule​ in each of the different platforms. Also, the ability​ to customize the messaging for each platform in one place after writing the general messaging is so easy!

Cons

Sometimes the Instagram integration glitches and we have to stop and manually push, but it always sends a notification via email and the app if something​ doesn't go through.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Hi Pamela, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. It means the world to read that your team is finding Loomly useful. We are doing everything we can to improve the Instagram publishing workflow as soon as possible. In the meantime, please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Natalie from Clever Girl Digital

Great For Social Media Scheduling

The overall experience has been wonderful. My only negative feedback is the inability to auto-post with Instagram unless you have a Buffer account. I'd also like to customize what steps I take when scheduling. (For example, I always skip the "audiences/filters" feature when scheduling for Facebook, and I'd like the option to get rid of that step entirely because I won't use it for my clients.) Otherwise, the interface is smooth, easy-to-use and learn, and helps me write and schedule content more efficiently.

Pros

I LOVE that you can write the content once and then tailor each set of copy for each social media channel. For example, the exact same copy that works for Facebook doesn't always work for Instagram & Twitter. With Loomly, you can write it once and then go into each platform and customize your content to include hashtags, shorten links, etc. You can also upload custom photos for each platform. Other social media schedulers only allow for one set of copy across all the platforms you choose, making it cumbersome and time-consuming when you have multiple platforms to schedule.

Cons

I cannot stand the fact that you have to also have a Buffer account to enable auto-posting with Instagram. I really, really wish they'd figure out a way to allow auto-posting instead of getting push notifications on my phone without having to have a Buffer account. I don't want to have to pay for two social media schedulers. Loomly would be nearly perfect if not for that huge flaw.

Response from Loomly

Replied May 2019

Dear Natalie, Thank you so much for your amazing review and your very kind words. It means a lot to read that you have been enjoying Loomly. As far as Instagram scheduling is concerned, we are doing everything we can to release such a feature as soon as feasible. I will send you an email today separately to give you an update on the situation. In the meantime, please let me know if I can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

KRYSTAL from Princeton Community Media LLC (owner)

Loomly is a savior when it comes to managing social media

As a small business I don't have the budget to hire a dedicated social media manager. I am very busy and wear many hats. Posting to Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels can be time consuming, as well as tracking social media interactions . Loomly makes it much easier to manage all this.

Pros

With Loomly, you can manage all your social media content and interactions from one platform. I find it easier to use than similar offerings from other companies. The interface is simpler and cleaner. I can receive information via email, push notifications or even Slack. So when people engage with my content on my social media channels, I receive alerts.

Cons

I wish Loomly was integrated with WordPress so that posts could autopublish from WordPress vial Loomly to all my social media channels.

Price, ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

Ease of use, helpful support.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Krystal, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly humbly contributes to the success of your business. We do have an integration with Wordpress on the roadmap, although I cannot commit to a hard ETA yet: in the meantime, an idea could be to leverage the RSS feature to automatically create Draft posts in Loomly from your blog posts in Wordpress, as suggested here https://blog.loomly.com/rss-feeds-inspiration/. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Ashley from New Lenox Public Library

Industry: Libraries

So nice I'm using it twice

I used Loomly for my side business for over a year, and finally had the chance to utilize it at my day job a few months ago. Our Marketing Manager loves it, and no longer has to go from social media account to account trying to keep up with everything. The calendar view is wonderful. The customer service really gets me — the original onboarding was very friendly, and when I had a question about my most current account, the chat was super fast.

Pros

This is the first social media organizing software whose interface makes sense to me. I'm not fighting it. I actually look forward to using it. There are multiple views, I can connect a variety of social media, and I can customize and schedule each post.

Cons

Instagram integration isn't at 100% right now. We have to manually publish some posts. That gets frustrating, though they are working on it.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

The interface and the level of customer service.

Response from Loomly

Replied February 2020

Dear Ashley, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that you are enjoying Loomly and that our support team was able to assist you with you needed it. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Alex from Quatro Gymnastics

Industry: Sporting Goods

A fun and creative way of posting to Social Media

Overall, our experience with Loomly has been great, I have used a few others and this by far is the simplest to use. It honestly has made a big difference. There are still feature we have yet to try, but can't wait to get stuck in.

Pros

*Easy to use *Creating a post is simple and effective *Looks fantastic *Grid view for Instagram has made HUGE improvements to our Instagram *Customer support is good

Cons

*Customer support is good, but no contact number *no way of tagging products *stories and multiple insta posts can be done, but have to be uploaded manually at the scheduled time. However, you do get notifications to your phone. (if you have the app)

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Competitive prices, and the grid view of Instagram.

Old/boring interface

Response from Loomly

Replied September 2019

Hi Alex, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful and appreciated. In particular, it means a lot to read that Loomly is making a big difference for you. You are correct: at the moment, we are offering support over chat, email and social media (not over phone yet) as we want to keep Loomly as affordable as possible. I also confirm that we are working on improving the workflow around Instagram publishing and Stories. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Jose from Proctors Theatre

Excellent, clean design for anyone looking to organize their multiple social media channels

Overall positive, looking forward to new features coming

Pros

Easy to use, other social media management tools felt clunky and crowded. Loomly had everything we needed to manage multiple social media channels.

Cons

Still missing some featured with facebook events and some functions

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Cleanest look and design, easy to use. I really like how it separates multiple calendars as well as how it allows for teamwork.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

Too clunky, outdated, too expensive.

Response from Loomly

Replied September 2019

Dear Jose, Thank you very much for your review, this is much helpful. I am really glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. You are correct about Facebook events: some API changes were introduced last year, which limited what we were allowed to do on that front. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

April from 8 Hands Agency

Industry: Fine Art

Save time and money!

1. Saving money 2. Save time on development and management of content These two factors are enough to convince me to stick with the software.

Pros

1. Ease of Use 2. Visibility of content planning and network preview 3. Tagging ability 4. Ability to collaborate with the team on content development 5. Affordable

Cons

1. Lack of the ability to schedule to Instagram 2. Ability to include tags on Facebook posts on scheduled posts

Mostly likely

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

1. More Affordable 2. Easier user interface 3. Easier for different users (different experience levels) to navigate

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear April, Thank you so much for your review, this is super helpful. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly easy to use and that the platform saves you time & money. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible and that including tags in Facebook posts is on our roadmap. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Nikky from Polkadoodles Lrd

Great app!

Great to be able to schedule content across all my platforms - I spend a few hours a week creating posts which schedule automatically for the whole week. After using Hootsuite for several years I've now replaced it with Loomly/Buffer - and although I'm paying more than double I think it's worth it for the ability to create better looking posts.

Pros

Love this app - particularly how it helps you write better content. Ability to adapt the post in full for each platform & the helpful hints & tips and hashtag counts are fantastic. The biggest bonus is the app tells you the prime times and days of the week to post so you dont put content out at a bad time and can really create a bespoke plan for the week. Very little to say that is not a massive positive other than having to use Buffer as well is a bit of a pain and I dont like the calendar.

Cons

Cost - it is more than I'd like to pay especially when I also need to pay for Buffer alongside it. I dont like the way the calendar is set up - it's not clear to see what posts are going out every day, I try to mix up the content for each platform across the week and after you've done several schedules and want to go back to check what you did it becomes tough to see what's posting where.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Ease of use with the free trial, user interface is great and very easy to get started. Pricing would be good if it was a bit lower to compete with Hootsuite - I've gone from paying for 1 app to now having to pay for Loomly and Buffer - if you priced about $10-15 a month lower I think you'd get loads more users exponentially because there is lots on offer for businesses with a full media team and big bucks but very little option for smaller businesses like ours who struggle to justify spending $100 a month on a scheduler.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

Hootsuite became very buggy and less user friendly, I found I was using it less

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Hi Nikki, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that Loomly saves you time and helps you create better posts. As far as seeing your upcoming posts, may I ask if you had a chance to use the "Post Overview" & "On The Radar" widgets on your dashboard, which let you see at a glance the posts that require your attention on the short term? I can confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Destiny from DJV Marketing

Easiest to use

It's been great and really easy to use. I love how visual it is and it's extremely easy to get client's approve posts

Pros

It is very visually pleasing and easy to use

Cons

The Instagram posting, but that's an IG problem

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

I liked the interface better of Loomly

The cost

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Destiny, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful and appreciated. I am really glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Fantastic Platform

I use this software to manage multiple clients and I fully enjoy using it.

Pros

This platform is affordable and so easy to use. It makes managing the social calendars for my clients so easy.

Cons

They need to get Instagram to allow them to direct publish. Once that happens, the software will be amazing.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Price, calendar view and ease of use of dashboard.

Price and ease of use

Response from Loomly

Replied September 2019

Hello, Thank you very much for your review, this is much appreciated. I am glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I also confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help you in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Hudson from Alpha390 Finance

Very affordable alternative to the more costly competitors

Loomly has been a great solution to the problem we were having about putting out consistent content for our Facebook/Instagram etc. It's simply a matter of writing up content, adding a picture and tweaking the individual channels then we just set and forget.

Pros

The best thing about Loomly is the general user-friendliness of writing up and scheduling posts to all our different social media platforms. It's very easy to tweak the individual platform's posts to suit their unique uses. Also the topic suggestions when creating a new post are very handy if you want to get something out but are stumped for content

Cons

There aren't really any cons that I've run into. Getting started there was alot to take in, but it didn't take TOO long to get the hang of it all.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Mainly because it seemed to do the same thing but cheaper. The low price was really the selling point for Loomly.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Hi Hudson, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means the world to read that you find Loomly easy to use, as this is one of our top priority. Please let our team know if we can assist you in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Blake from Your Listing Expert

Great for Large Teams - user friendly, easy to navigate and great workflow

Overall, the experience has been great. Love the workflow and easy navigation.

Pros

We love how easy it is to navigate through Loomly. It's user-friendly and well organized. We have a team of individuals that work on Loomly and it is super easy to assign roles, get notifications and make updates when needed.

Cons

Three things I would love to see on Loomly: 1) Automatic Instagram publishing - which I know you are working on but a timeframe would be nice to know. 2) Easy access to the master calendar on the mobile app. 3) For "passed" scheduled posts, add an option to directly post instead of having to reschedule.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

Pricing and workflow process.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Hi Blake, Thank you very much for your detailed review, this is truly helpful. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly easy to navigate. As far as your suggestions are concerned: 1. we are doing everything we can to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible and I will reach out to you over email to share more details, 2. understood, this has been added to the roadmap, 3. excellent idea. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Kelly from Social Creative

Great Scheduler

I was using spreadsheets and Google Drive before to share content with clients. Now they can just approve the posts (and see them, too) right from their own dashboard.

Pros

I love Loomly because it's so easy to use. I love being able to preview my posts before they are scheduled. I also love that my clients can approve the posts directly. This eliminates the need for spreadsheets and uploading photos/videos for clients to view. Customer service is great, too. Anytime I've had an issue, it's been resolved very quickly. It's very affordable as well.

Cons

Direct publishing to Instagram, but I believe it's coming.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

I liked the client approval process better and it was more affordable.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Kelly, Thank you very much for your review, this is extremely helpful and appreciated. I can definitely relate your experience with spreadsheets: this is really what inspired us to develop Loomly in the first place. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Trudy from Trudy Rice Collection

Best Social Scheduler ever!

I loved that I can have a session on Loomly and schedule ahead of time. This application is so easy to use I have now passed on this task to my sister who is now working me. It's terrific, she sets up each post and I go in and edit.

Pros

Loomly is super easy to use. I love how I can see at a glance with tags what posts are catering to which area of my business. I also love that I can see a thumbnail of the image in the list view. Makes it easy for us to strategise our marketing

Cons

Instagram posts are not always sent. It would be good to have a function to crop and move images within Loomly.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Price and I loved the user friendly layout.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

Too expensive and didn't have the features I wanted.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Trudy, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely appreciated. I am really glad to read that Loomly makes it easier to collaborate with your sister! I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to improve Instagram publishing and that we are working on an image editor that will allow you to crop your assets. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Charmaine from MyAssistant Virtual Services

I'm mostly in LOVE with Loomly.

With Loomly, I'm able to see and manage all of my posts in one place which is really great. Even though Loomly has room for improvement, I really enjoy their product and I'll continue working with them! Keep up the great work Loomly! MyAssistant is here with you.....we're growing together!

Pros

I love how easy Loomly is to use. I love the suggestions/tips it gives as you go through the posting process. I also love the ability to add multiple calendars.

Cons

I do not like the photo library. It does not function correctly. If I select unused photos, it shows me photos I've already posted using Loomly. If I select photos within a certain group that I've added and used, it won't show the photos in the results. I also don't like that customer service is not immediately available to address questions or concerns and that there is no phone number. One more thing, when adding hashtags you don't have the option to look at all of your hashtags....it gives you about 10 to choose from then you need to remember/create additional ones to use.

Response from Loomly

Replied May 2019

Dear Charmaine, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that you are in love with Loomly. As far as Library & hashtags are concerned, I am going to reach out to your over email today to learn more and see how we can help. As far as customer service is concerned, I am sorry to read that you feel we are not responsive enough, despite our average response time in the chat currently being under 30 minutes. I will be in touch shortly and in the meantime, please let me know if I can help with anything else (you can reach me at thibaud@loomly.com). Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Samuel from PQ Systems

Budget friendly alternative to HootSuite

Overall Loomly has been great. All of the features we need at a fraction of the cost of other similar solutions.

Pros

Loomly includes all of the features we were looking for. Notably, the post approval workflow/feature is really helpful and something that isn't included with other solutions at a similar price point.

Cons

Our team hasn't found many things that we don't like about Loomly. There were a few adjustments that needed to be made to our workflow, but nothing too significant. The only thing I would change is the ability to display one post scheduled for multiple dates/channels separately on the calendar.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

Our company made the switch from Hootsuite when their pricing structure was updated. A post approval process is crucial for our workflow. At one time, post approval was a feature included with a Hootsuite pricing tier that was appropriate for our company. Since then, the feature was moved to a more expensive plan. Fortunately, we found Loomly!

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Samuel, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful and appreciated. I am really glad to read that Loomly includes all the features you need. I believe I have great news for you: you can group/ungroup your posts in Calendar View! I have asked our support team to reach out to you to guide you through this recent feature. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Jason from FuneralTech

The Best Social Media Scheduling Tool

Pros

Loomly does exactly what it claims to do, reliably, and easily enough for clients to use the platform as well. My absolute favorite part of Loomly is being able to visualize all of my posts using the monthly calendar view. This can be done on a calendar-by-calendar (client-by-client) basis or you can see a master calendar with everything in one spot. Any images you upload are also saved to a media gallery for quick retrieval later. There are a few really helpful views, such as the monthly and list views, but you can also see what individual posts will look like on a platform-by-platform basis. When you enter a post, you can customize that 'generic' content on each platform, making it extremely simple to tailor the message to different audiences. The advanced analytics section is helpful in being able to identify engagement rates, top performing posts, and to simply compare different time periods. Analytics for the linked social accounts can all be viewed here, so it's nice to be able to work from one tool instead of having to log into each platform separately. From a collaboration standpoint, the comment system works well. You can @mention specific users and assign posts to other for review, edits, or approval. It's an effective way to manage a high volume of posts. I average about 400 posts per month, and I never feel worried that I'll miss something.

Cons

I would like if there was an option to disable email notifications if I'm already receiving app notifications. It does not have two-factor authentication, which could be a dealbreaker for some. The automatic publishing to Instagram is still in the pipeline. It would be handy to have, but it's not enough of an inconvenience to bother me on the day-to-day.

Jenny from Stockman Kast Ryan + Co

Excellent social media organizer

This was recommended to me at a small business marketing presentation for people having to manage a variety of social media platforms and having to uniquely characterize each message. Loomly does a great job of helping me organize the posts, has helpful hints with each post regarding length and readability, and ensures I stay on top of the calendar. I also like the awards we get for posting. It's a fun incentive and I enjoy seeing how our engagement compares with other Loomly users.

Pros

I appreciate the different calendar views (list, pictures, etc) for different viewing needs. The content suggestions are very helpful and the email reminders are great when I didn't get a chance to change from draft to published.

Cons

The content suggestions are rather general. Granted, I manage the calendar for an accounting firm so our information is very specific. But i always find it helpful to see what other people in the industry are posting.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

I wanted a more user-friendly platform and this was recommended by a well-known social media manager in the community.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Jenny, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that Loomly makes organizing your social media content and workflow easier. I hear you regarding Post Ideas being generic: we recently launched Custom Post Ideas, which now allow you to add your very own inspiration item to any of your calendars. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Austin from Alabama Credit Union

Loomly Review

Overall, it’s solved a lot of problems for us. It’s helped us organize our social media accounts and it’s very helpful with how easy it is to schedule the same post to different networks at the same time.

Pros

I love how easy it is to look back at old posts and see what you’ve posted. I really love the suggestions before posting something. And the weird holidays over on the side. I love that you can set people to certain roles where some have to get approval first. I love how easy it is to set up a post and get it posted within minutes!

Cons

I don’t like the Instagram function. It’s very difficult to schedule something on Instagram.. it might be Instagram itself, but I’ve tried scheduling videos and pictures and it seems to have different excuses of why I can’t post. It also only lets you post the first picture. I’d like to see it be able to post multiple pictures on Instagram since IG has that capability now.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

It was cheaper and we liked that it had more functions.

Reasons for Switching to Loomly

Hoot suite did not have an approval process

Response from Loomly

Replied September 2019

Dear Austin, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful and appreciated. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing (including the features you mention) to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.