• Pros

• "Ease of use, good feature set, the responsiveness of the development team. a relatively new product and it's continually evolving and maturing...which is also a very good thing!"

• "Price is good, flexibility is great, features are plentiful. "

• "Super user friendly and makes collaborating easy."

• Cons

• "The workarounds with Instagram publishing (using Buffer) were confusing to set up. I still appreciate you having an Instagram solution though! "

• "The only con would be not being able to direct schedule to Instagram as of now. Would also like to see more features when curating a Facebook or Instagram story post. "

• "The only thing I would like improved about the software is that it can't directly publish to Instagram, but that is not an issue they can currently control due to certain restrictions. "

Browse Loomly Reviews

Darien from Gateway Alliance Church

Great Social Media Management Platform missing a few core features

Overally, I have enjoyed using Loomly, and plan on continuing to use this platform! It offers robust & useful features at a lower pricepoint than most competitors (such as multiple users), and they demonstrate their commitment to constantly improving the platform as needed. Highly recommend this platform to all!

Pros

Loomly does a great job of helping simplify and manage multiple social media platforms, providing a great experience for planning and executing your brands social media plans. I love the ease of use that Loomly provides in having multiple team members manage social media calendars, and how incredibly simple it is to create posts & plan out your posting strategy. Top that all off with very competitive and simple pricing options, this platform offers a good user experience & interface for all your social media needs.

Cons

Loomly is missing a few key features that you would expect on a Social Media Management Platform, but none are more important than the ability to automatically post to your brands Instagram account. This is a feature that they are working on, but it is the main feature that I wish they would add soon. Furthermore, if they were to add an Instagram story option to their software & eventually automatic posting to Instagram stories, this platform would improve 100x. Apart from those things, there are a number of simple UI issues that I wish they would remedy; including: (1) Quickly adding a post from the calendar Month view ignores your preset posting schedule times (defaults to 3:00pm, you have to manually change it) (2) Manually changing scheduled times from the "Add Post" option in Month won't allow you to type in a time - you have to obnoxiously click an arrow to get the proper time (3) Manually posting to Instagram does not support multiple images - even though you can schedule multiple images to be posted. To post multiple images, you have to go into the Loomly library from their mobile site (the app won't let you do it) & download each image individually - which isn't terrible, except... (4) The Loomly Mobile Website is not fully optimized for mobile devices, as the "Help"/"Contact us" button blocks parts of the bottom menu that appears when selecting an image in the library to download, making me have to use the desktop site to download images on mobile.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

I chose loomly because it offered an easy to use UI, friendly support staff, competitive pricing for the features I was looking for (i.e. multiple users), and a Non-Profit Discount

Response from Loomly

Replied January 2020

Dear Darien, Thank you so much for your detailed review, this is immensely helpful. I am really glad to read that you are enjoying using Loomly: this means the world to us. As far as Instagram direct publishing is concerned, I confirm that we are doing everything we can to bring this to you as soon as feasible. Regarding the 4 UI improvements you suggest, I have taken note of each one of them and will be sharing with our product team. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud Clement, CEO of Loomly.

James from BFJ Media

Outstanding platform built for Social Media experts by social media experts

Loomly is by far the best tool for solving client approvals. Clients love the simplicity and sometimes even take to the platform in the form of creating suggested content for you. That's unreal! No other platform can deliver value like that: clients refuse to learn new systems. Loomly constantly ads new features ... totally free. Make the most of them and become your office super start. These features are: publishing to Google My Business, storing hashtag lists, content writing tips and more any more.

Pros

Extremely reliable platform that will help you make more money as it will handle some of your most time consuming worries like client content suggestions, client approvals, and flexible scheduling. The level of feedback us unreal and every piece of advice is delivered exactly when you need it.

Cons

There are many extra tools included for free like reporting, link tracking and community management. Those features won't replace your dedicated tools, but they aren't intended too either.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Loomly were not the cheapest but as soon as I took up a trial I could see great value from the platform's simplicity. It's as easy as a replacement for your google sheet content planner with a ton of useful tools added on.

Response from Loomly

Replied October 2019

Dear James, Thank you so much for your review, this means the world to us. I am really glad to read that your clients are enjoying Loomly. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Whitney from Whitney DeBerry Virtual Solutions

Great option for SMM's

My overall experience with Loomly has been amazing. I switched from Buffer and haven't looked back!

Pros

I have used almost every social media management platform under the sun and Loomly is by far my favorite. When I started my own business I had a robust checklist of items I needed in a platform and Loomly fit 95% of those. Some of the features I love include: A schedule of upcoming holidays and important dates Advanced scheduling features like being able to move a post from one date to the next using the calendar feature. You would be surprised how many platforms don't offer this. The ability to schedule one post across platforms and edit the content for that specific platform. This to me is HUGE. The support - the support is amazing, I always receive relevant, friendly responses in a timely manner. The collaborators feature. My client love being able to log in and approve posts. It's simple and easy for them. The Library- I love being able to store ideas for later, saves a lot of time! These are just a few of the amazing tools Loomly offers.

Cons

Loomly doesn't offer direct posting to Instagram although I know it's in the works.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

The client functionalities, the white-labeling options, the customer support, the post ideas, the library, the posting experience, etc.

Response from Loomly

Replied February 2020

Dear Whitney, Thank you so much for your incredible review, this means the world to us. I am really glad to read that Loomly fits your (and your clients') needs: this is really why we wake up every morning. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Katie from Rule29

You pay what you get for

Their customer service is great. The view of the posts is great. But not having Instagram is a huge missed opportunity. I know they are working on it- but taking away a functionality that was once there is really frustrating.

Pros

It is super nice to see the calendar view and the ease of use is pretty great. I also love the recommendations they provide based on if your post is posting at the right time, right length, or even just some ideas on what to post as far as holidays that day etc.

Cons

You can no longer post directly to instagram! As an agency we made this platform as a recommendation to clients and now it really stinks that it no longer does what we said it could do because they took away the instagram publishing. This is huge.

Pricing honestly.

Response from Loomly

Replied November 2019

Dear Katie, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that you have been enjoying Loomly and that our support team was able to assist you when needed. As far as Instagram publishing is concerned, as our support team probably mentioned, this feature relied on an integration with Buffer, which was unilaterally discontinued by Buffer, with a very short notice of just two weeks, without Loomly having a say in it (you can read the details here: https://blog.loomly.com/buffer-integration-sunset/). That being said, our team is working on a different solution to bring back publishing to Instagram through third-party integration shortly, and we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you ASAP. Again, I definitely understand that this was a disappointing development and we are doing everything in power to deliver a suitable solution to your shortly. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Carey Rose from RoseBrand Consultation Services, LLC

Industry: Online Media

Makes my life simpler

Pros

I am a freelance brand consultant and help many of my clients with social media campaigns. I chose Loomly after my trial because I enjoy the user interface, it supports multiple clients easily, the built-in reporting and audience targeting is really helpful for month-end result analysis for my clients. I also enjoy the main page where daily inspirations and a summary of scheduled messages can be found - this has been effective in keeping me organized and

Cons

I'd like to see an incorporation of Lists on Twitter in the Loomly interface for quick review.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

I tried several but SproutSocial and Hootsuite were the main two I was trying to choose from and then I found Loomly, I found it to be the perfect price for use tool for my size of consultancy and my first months of use have reinforced that I have made the right choice.

Jasmin from Nocell Technologies

Great functionality and awesome UI

Loomly makes it really easy for me to schedule posts across platforms and schedule posts ahead, which saves me hours managing social media. It's been a great experience using Loomly and I highly recommend it compared to other schedulers I've used (Crowdfire & Hootsuite)

Pros

The UI of Loomly's calendar is great. The layout makes it super simple to use. The customizability is awesome and I have almost all the features I have to manage posts to different channels.

Cons

I wish the analytics were able to be manipulated more - I'm paying for the lowest level though. I know the higher levels have more customizability. I also wish they had native posting to Instagram but that's something 95% of schedulers struggle with.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Cleaner UI and best pricing for the features offered.

Response from Loomly

Replied January 2020

Dear Jasmin, Thank you so much for your detailed review, this is immensely helpful. It means the world to our team to read that you find Loomly easy to use and that it saves you time. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. As far as analytics are concerned, you are correct when you say that Advanced Analytics, which are part of the Standard Plan, offer more flexibility, compared to the Basic Analytics feature included in the Base Plan. I am going to bring your feedback to the attention of our support team and see if we can help with this regards. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else in the meantime. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Cheyenne from Social House Group

Worth every penny.

Loomly has an amazing product, the founder will respond directly to emails, and customer service is always very quick to assist. I've tried other platforms in the past like Hootsuite and this is by far much easier and intuitive.

Pros

I love the calendar view and being able to plan our content all in one place. It honestly has saved me so much time and it will make scaling our marketing department and business so easy.

Cons

I wish Instagram could auto-publish like the other platforms - BUT Loomly has been open and honest about working with Instagram to make this happen and in the meantime, they have made it super easy to publish to Instagram with a push notification that literally takes 30 seconds max.

Lauren from REN Creativ

Simplified Agency Process

Gone are the days that we have to stress over pushing content live to ten plus social accounts without a solid system. Loomly has saved so many countless billable hours by streamlining our social content development and social management processes for our clients. The Loomly interface is by far the easiest to learn and navigate than other social management platforms we have used at our agency.

Pros

Loomly has made it so much easier as a creative agency to manage multiple social accounts for our clients. It has allowed us to implement a seamless internal review process, and a simplified process to present analytics to clients.

Cons

Come on Instagram, LET THE PEOPLE DIRECT PUBLISH CONTENT!

See above ^^

Response from Loomly

Replied October 2019

Dear Lauren, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means the world to read that Loomly has simplified your agency workflow. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Alexandra from Appalshop

Everything you need for social media scheduling

Pros

Loomly's calendar is intuitive and thanks to its tagging feature nuanced. It's easy to duplicate AND customize across platforms, and the analytics reports are critically important tools for setting strategy. Doesn't hurt that its design is clean and easy to read, too!

Cons

N/a. We're very happy with it! If only we could publish directly to Instagram which no software can currently do we'd be all set.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Better analytics and scheduling tool.

Nash from Bryant Homecenters Inc.

Loomly Is Awesome!

This makes it easy to run a small team social media operation.

Pros

I am able to plan out content for the month ahead of time for all locations in one easy to use tool!

Cons

I'm still waiting for full Instagram capability.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

The product was recommended by another company and it looked user friendly.

Response from Loomly

Replied January 2020

Dear Nash, Thank you very much for your review, this is very helpful. It means a lot to read that Loomly makes it easy to run your operation. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

diego from Vasquez Fotografie

Industry: Photography

Great value, eas of use and costumer service

The experience has been very smooth so far aside from the fact that we have to always post manually to instagram. the tools that helps us collaborate internally are fantastic and the customer service too.

Pros

i love: - the master calendar, - the fact that we can invite contributors and assign them roles - the fact that the platform helps you with ideas to create content that is relevant for that specific day or month, - the phone app works very well - link tracking

Cons

- i can not post directly to instagram - the stats are ok, but they could be a bit more detailed and they could include more comparison tools and the labels that one can use when preparing a piece of content. - i would love if in the future we could manage tripadvisor and other review platforms - i would love if in the future we could manage facebook events as this is something that generate the most revenue for our clients. - I think that it is not possible to add extra accounts for a small price, instead you have to upgrade to a plan that might be way off my budget. - i cannot upload images larger than 10mb and videos that are too large

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

price, ease of use, the master calendar

Response from Loomly

Replied February 2020

Dear Diego, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am truly glad to read that you have been enjoying Loomly so far. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. We are also working on a major improvement of our architecture, which will allow you to upload larger images and videos. I have asked our support team to reach out to you to see how we can accommodate you in terms of extra accounts and better analytics. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Sarah from The PaintLine

A Must-Have for Social Media Organization and Approval Processes!

I seriously could not get through my job every day without Loomly! It has been so popular in our company that our external ad agency has even begun suggesting it to other clients! We are able to seamlessly comment, approve, and edit each and every post before going live with it, which my boss loves. It makes our social media planning much more organized than our previous ways of Google Sheets and Google Docs. My boss was extremely impressed with our implementation of this software, which earned me some major bonus points!

Pros

This software has seriously changed my job for the better! My supervisor wanted to implement an "approval process" for our social media calendar, which we were previously doing through Google Docs & Sheets (which you can image gets very confusing). The approval, editing, and commenting aspects were exactly what we were looking for. I personally love the calendar view since it helps me plan out each and every social media post on all platforms, and I love that you can drag-and-drop the posts to reschedule them. I also love the suggestions, tips, and preview for each post. It's super customizable and I don't know how I could do my job without this! PLUS, the mobile app makes it easy for me to work when I'm on the go!

Cons

The only con I can think of is the automatic scheduler, which we don't use. We will use the calendar to plan our social media posts, but then will manually copy and paste them over to each social platform. When a 3rd party software like this one automatically posts to Instagram and Facebook, your posts are "downgraded" and may not be seen by your entire audience. However I don't think this is Loomly's fault, I think this is more of the social media platform's doing. I do like the idea of the scheduler for times we are on vacation and don't have time or access to post manually every day.

Response from Loomly

Replied September 2019

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful. It means the world to read that Loomly is making your job easier. Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Liz from Lumio Designs

Just the social media platform I was looking for!

As Loomly is new and growing they have been super attentive. Great support, clear communication and nice staff, not to mention a platform that is well designed and works effectively. Two thumbs up!

Pros

I had been using Buffer but found that it was hard to visually see all of my accounts and all of my planned posts. Loomly solved that problem! Not only could I visually see the images, dates and times of my posts, but Loomly allows me to modify each post for all of the six different platforms they support. That means I can customize my post for each audience- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. BNot only that, but having the ability to set each post's status (editing, approval, scheduled) makes sure that in-progress posts aren't accidentally published and that I can work with my team on crafting each post before it's ready to go. Super intuitive, super effective and just what I was looking for!

Cons

The only challenge we're still having is that Instagram hasn't yet allowed Loomly to use their API and sometimes it disconnects from Instagram. Loomly is working hard on this and it should be solved soon!

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

It had the most integrations (6), best price, and most intuitive/usable interface.

Response from Loomly

Replied September 2019

Dear Liz, Thank you so much for your amazing review, this is truly appreciated. It means the world to read that you find Loomly intuitive and effective. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Cierra from RedwoodVentures

Better Than the Others

I had been using Hootsuite before trying Loomly but it was buggy and expensive, Loomly has more features and is cheaper a much better value. My team has loved using Loomly over other platforms and we'll never go back.

Pros

I love that you can preview how your posts are going to look in your instagram feed before you post.

Cons

The only con is there isn't direct publishing to Instagram, but that's Instagram's fault.

Response from Loomly

Replied September 2019

Dear Cierra, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am truly glad to read that your team has been enjoying using Loomly, it means the world to us. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Raya from Raya Michelle Marketing

I recommend Loomly all the time!

Loomly holds calendars for all my clients and my own social media scheduling. It's easy for my clients to drop in to approve posts. I found Loomly on accident and I have been happy since my purchase.

Pros

I like the ease of use with Loomly and the pricing model. Many of the features (daily inspiration being one) that I liked about other scheduling software, I have found to be more user-friendly in Loomly. I also love that the option to customize my posts based on the platform I'm posting to is all in one place and I don't have to create individual posts to start.

Cons

I'm looking forward to Loomly getting auto-post features for Instagram - Once Loomly is an approved partner I don't know if I'll have any complaints.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Raya, Thank you very much for your review, this is sincerely appreciated. It truly means the world to read that you are enjoying and recommending Loomly. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Sara from Communications +

Cant work without it

Pros

This is truly my favorite business tool, ever. Its super easy to use so I dont have to worry about level of tech skill - each team member can use it regardless of their comfort with tech. The wizard is useful for newer folks but not cumbersome for experienced people. I love That you can duplicate posts within the same calendar or copy them to another calendar at the click of a button. Its sooooo easy to manage multiple brands and products. I can see them all at once or individually. Oh and one of the best parts? The price! Its so nicely priced it takes no begging to get management on board. LOVE LOOMLY!!

Cons

My only Suggestion for improvement would be letting users hide bits like the target audience tab if you dont use it. But thats it. And I know how to jump over it if I dont want to use it.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Sara, Thank you so much for your review and your very kind words: this is immensely appreciated. It truly means the world to our team to read that you are loving Loomly: we are so grateful to wake up every morning and build the platform for you. I hear you regarding skipping the targeting panel in Post Builder and have shared your feedback with our engineering team already. As always, please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Brigitte from Vivid Motion Dance

Industry: Performing Arts

Loomly is a must for small organizations.

Overall, Loomly has made being an unpaid social media manager something that is manageable. I have implemented a plan so our posts aren't all on top of each other, and have managed to have real social media campaigns. Since we started using Loomly, we were able to grow our Instagram and Facebook accounts. Loomly has really made things less time consuming and more collaborative. It's great.

Pros

I "work" for an all volunteer dance company. No one gets paid to do any of the jobs required to market the company or the shows. Loomly lets me streamline my time making and implementing social media marketing campaigns. It also makes it easy for other people to help. I can choose one or 2 nights a week to sit down and get things all done. I love that I can see all the posts on a monthly calendar, whether I scheduled them, or someone else has. With several hands in the pot it keeps us from posting too many things in one day. Loomly is great for collaborating with other users. I can mention someone to get them to check my grammar and spelling, or to bounce ideas off them. We can also work together on a post, I can put a picture in and someone else can write the witty words to go with it. Loomly has helped us to grow our social media presence by making it easy to create and schedule posts. You can also see when people have interacted with your posts right in the Loomly interface, so you can like their responses. You can set up alerts to remind you if posts haven't been scheduled yet, or for when collaborators comment on your posts. There's a lot to love about Loomly. They have post ideas if you can't think of something to write. They have tips for best times of day to post, and reminders if you've done something whacky like put a weird size image in a post. The customer service is fantastic.

Cons

There is not much I dislike about Loomly. I wish that the posting videos and multiple pictures to Instagram automatically was already implemented (it's in the works). Right now you have to have a Buffer account connected, and then Loomly sends you an alert and you have to post the video / multiple image Instagram post from your phone. But even that is easy to do. The photo is there and the caption is automatically copied to your clipboard so it's pretty simple to do.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Brigitte, Thank you so much for your incredible review, this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly helps your organization streamline processes. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing (for photos, slideshows and videos) to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Erin from Girls Rugby

Great tool for your business

Pros

I really enjoy the ease of use for Loomly for our business. I'm able to schedule out our social media across many channels for multiple accounts. I appreciate how I can 'set it and forget it' for the certain social accounts.

Cons

The few things I struggle with the most are not having Loomly auto publish to Instagram. I understand that this is in the works and will hopefully happen soon. The other pieces are not being able to edit photos within the system such as cropping or minor adjustments to photo editing, and having an emoji feature to add to the content.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

The cost was a deciding factor for choosing this platform.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for your review, this is really useful. I am glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. We also have a photo editing feature in the works that should fit exactly the need you describe. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Austen from Superior Social, LLC

Loomly Review

Ive enjoyed it. I think its easy to use and the price is fair. I hope it sticks around for a long while!

Pros

Its extremely user friendly. The calendar view is exactly how I like to see whats going on. And the price is almost unbeatable for the amount of users Loomly allows, compared to other applications like Sprout or Hootsuite.

Cons

Not being able to post directly to Instagram is a bother, but I understand this is an issue with all of these post-planning applications.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Austen, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly extremely easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Delia from Wikihospitals

Why I use Loomly for my social media posts

Very friendly emails, quick response to problems. The software is stable and continuously being enhanced. Payment integrations for Instagram campaigns are (I believe) currently possible.

Pros

Loomly has a very straightforward workflow, it is easy to learn and use, and is very affordable. You can give your posts different labels to keep tap on your different content types ie podcast, recycled old post, video. You see recommendations on how good (or not) the day and time you have selected is, for your social media site. Graphics can be added. A link shortener is part of the software. You go from selecting calendar, content type, social media platform, time and date and review or publish with great ease. Even better, it now integrates with Facebook paid campaigns. You can set up and deliver your Facebook ads all from the Loomly dashboard. For the single blogger who just runs one set of social media sites for their blog/business, it's a sweet deal.

Cons

I'm not aware of how you would be able to republish the same post, multiple times. However that is not something I like to do, as I feel it gets 'spammy'. This software is best for the small blogger. But, hey, that's the majority of us!

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

I also found CoSchedule more complex to learn and use, and more expensive as well. For the single blogger, I believe Loomly is the best option.

Response from Loomly

Replied July 2019

Dear Delia, Thank you so much for your incredible review: this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that you are enjoying Loomly so far. When you need to publish the same post multiple times, you can take advantage of the "Duplicate Post" feature, although it is indeed highly recommended to tweak a post when republishing it to avoid duplicated content and spam, you are perfectly right here! Please let our team know if we can help in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Alex from Wilson's Orchard

We love Loomly!

Loomly has helped us redesign our content management and scheduling process. We are a small team of three and using Loomly has made our work flow efficient. From brainstorming, building social media posts, uploading art/media, to publishing we use Loomly step-by-step. It's publishing tool is reliable, and we are in love with the master calendar view that helps keep our three closely related brands stay organized.

Pros

We love the Master Calendar View. The direct publishing is reliable. Plenty of tools that help keep posts organized by category, publishing stage, and schedule.

Cons

It seems like this software could use a little more polishing when it comes to user interaction. The navigation among views and pages is still a little clunky and requires a little extra back and forth. Other amenities would be helpful, as well. We would love to see Instagram direct publishing become available, and the ability to tag Facebook Events would be outstanding.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Loomly works more similarly to a project management tool than just a calendar or publisher. We appreciate the flexibility of the software, as well as its reliability.

Response from Loomly

Replied October 2019

Dear Alex, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful. It's really nice to read that you are enjoying Master Calendar. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Debora from Melt Ice Creams

Great Value, Useful Tools

It is very useful and helpful, the features are diverse, great for planning for multiple platforms. It could be improved, for sure. But overall very positive experience.

Pros

We love the Instagram grid preview feature, it helps us plan our content visually, and not every social media planning platform offers that. We also like the "Master Calendar" feature, as it enables us to see every single content that is going out on every channel for the whole month.

Cons

The approval process can be very confusing. We also do not really think the IG story feature is good enough or even necessary for now, because it only allows us to draft/schedule content without texts on it. And when we try to add text via loomly, it will do it with a black bar like snapchat, and we don't really want that. So we never use the ig story feature here.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Debora, Thank you very much for your review, this is much helpful. It is really nice to read that Loomly helps you plan your content visually: this is truly one of our goals as a company. I hear you regarding the Story feature we recently launched and confirm we are working on an update that will provide you with more creative freedom to design nicer Stories. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Gabriel from Catch the Fire

Really Handy Overall!

Pros

I am the main user of Loomly in my office as the social media manager & one of the graphic designers for the organization. I use it just about every day and I find it very useful for planning posts, organizing my time and posting schedule. I like being able to see the calendar I've created in several different views. I also love being able to see what our feed will look like with the posts I've created, even including future posts that I've assigned but not yet published. I also have found their customer service to be really responsive and friendly, and go the extra mile to figure things out for me when I've had an issue, or not understood something within the app/site. Its been really interesting to use this app, and my department has chosen to continue our subscription past the trial because we like even being able to give each other feedback on posts, assign certain topics to specific people, and see the history of posts & images and pull from those for future posts without scrolling way back in our feeds for that info.

Cons

There are just a few things I would like to see improved with the use of Loomly. Overall, I find the design of the interface it to be very intuitive and easy to use; however the thing holding it back is posting to Instagram. Loomly is a bit behind on integrating it's system with the new Instagram rules (which now DO allow publishing through third party apps). So as of right now, it is not easy to post to Instagram, and in fact it almost feels like a waste of time to even use Loomly for that because you're just creating posts on Loomly and then having to redo everything through Instagram later, or copy and pasting everything from Loomly which is just an extra unnecessary step. I've also found that that part of the interface (especially from the app) to be counter intuitive and it ends up giving me lower quality images than what I uploaded to copy and past into my post. This is really only one area that I've found to be lacking, but to be honest, the point of an app/website like this is to make less work, not more for a social media manager, so I do think it's important to be on top of it.

Pamela from Lee & Associates

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Great for small teams!

Pros

I love that our team can preschedule the week for social and not have to worry about live posting every day. It's just a weekly task unless something time-sensitive pops up. We have a smaller team and each member focus' on more than just social, so it's great to not have to have someone constantly stop what they're doing every time a post needs to go live or schedule in each of the different platforms. Also, the ability to customize the messaging for each platform in one place after writing the general messaging is so easy!

Cons

Sometimes the Instagram integration glitches and we have to stop and manually push, but it always sends a notification via email and the app if something doesn't go through.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Hi Pamela, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. It means the world to read that your team is finding Loomly useful. We are doing everything we can to improve the Instagram publishing workflow as soon as possible. In the meantime, please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Natalie from Clever Girl Digital

Great For Social Media Scheduling

The overall experience has been wonderful. My only negative feedback is the inability to auto-post with Instagram unless you have a Buffer account. I'd also like to customize what steps I take when scheduling. (For example, I always skip the "audiences/filters" feature when scheduling for Facebook, and I'd like the option to get rid of that step entirely because I won't use it for my clients.) Otherwise, the interface is smooth, easy-to-use and learn, and helps me write and schedule content more efficiently.

Pros

I LOVE that you can write the content once and then tailor each set of copy for each social media channel. For example, the exact same copy that works for Facebook doesn't always work for Instagram & Twitter. With Loomly, you can write it once and then go into each platform and customize your content to include hashtags, shorten links, etc. You can also upload custom photos for each platform. Other social media schedulers only allow for one set of copy across all the platforms you choose, making it cumbersome and time-consuming when you have multiple platforms to schedule.

Cons

I cannot stand the fact that you have to also have a Buffer account to enable auto-posting with Instagram. I really, really wish they'd figure out a way to allow auto-posting instead of getting push notifications on my phone without having to have a Buffer account. I don't want to have to pay for two social media schedulers. Loomly would be nearly perfect if not for that huge flaw.

Response from Loomly

Replied May 2019

Dear Natalie, Thank you so much for your amazing review and your very kind words. It means a lot to read that you have been enjoying Loomly. As far as Instagram scheduling is concerned, we are doing everything we can to release such a feature as soon as feasible. I will send you an email today separately to give you an update on the situation. In the meantime, please let me know if I can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

KRYSTAL from Princeton Community Media LLC (owner)

Loomly is a savior when it comes to managing social media

As a small business I don't have the budget to hire a dedicated social media manager. I am very busy and wear many hats. Posting to Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels can be time consuming, as well as tracking social media interactions . Loomly makes it much easier to manage all this.

Pros

With Loomly, you can manage all your social media content and interactions from one platform. I find it easier to use than similar offerings from other companies. The interface is simpler and cleaner. I can receive information via email, push notifications or even Slack. So when people engage with my content on my social media channels, I receive alerts.

Cons

I wish Loomly was integrated with WordPress so that posts could autopublish from WordPress vial Loomly to all my social media channels.

Price, ease of use.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Krystal, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly humbly contributes to the success of your business. We do have an integration with Wordpress on the roadmap, although I cannot commit to a hard ETA yet: in the meantime, an idea could be to leverage the RSS feature to automatically create Draft posts in Loomly from your blog posts in Wordpress, as suggested here https://blog.loomly.com/rss-feeds-inspiration/. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Alex from Quatro Gymnastics

Industry: Sporting Goods

A fun and creative way of posting to Social Media

Overall, our experience with Loomly has been great, I have used a few others and this by far is the simplest to use. It honestly has made a big difference. There are still feature we have yet to try, but can't wait to get stuck in.

Pros

*Easy to use *Creating a post is simple and effective *Looks fantastic *Grid view for Instagram has made HUGE improvements to our Instagram *Customer support is good

Cons

*Customer support is good, but no contact number *no way of tagging products *stories and multiple insta posts can be done, but have to be uploaded manually at the scheduled time. However, you do get notifications to your phone. (if you have the app)

Response from Loomly

Replied September 2019

Hi Alex, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful and appreciated. In particular, it means a lot to read that Loomly is making a big difference for you. You are correct: at the moment, we are offering support over chat, email and social media (not over phone yet) as we want to keep Loomly as affordable as possible. I also confirm that we are working on improving the workflow around Instagram publishing and Stories. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Jose from Proctors Theatre

Excellent, clean design for anyone looking to organize their multiple social media channels

Overall positive, looking forward to new features coming

Pros

Easy to use, other social media management tools felt clunky and crowded. Loomly had everything we needed to manage multiple social media channels.

Cons

Still missing some featured with facebook events and some functions

Response from Loomly

Replied September 2019

Dear Jose, Thank you very much for your review, this is much helpful. I am really glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. You are correct about Facebook events: some API changes were introduced last year, which limited what we were allowed to do on that front. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

April from 8 Hands Agency

Industry: Fine Art

Save time and money!

1. Saving money 2. Save time on development and management of content These two factors are enough to convince me to stick with the software.

Pros

1. Ease of Use 2. Visibility of content planning and network preview 3. Tagging ability 4. Ability to collaborate with the team on content development 5. Affordable

Cons

1. Lack of the ability to schedule to Instagram 2. Ability to include tags on Facebook posts on scheduled posts

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear April, Thank you so much for your review, this is super helpful. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly easy to use and that the platform saves you time & money. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible and that including tags in Facebook posts is on our roadmap. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Nikky from Polkadoodles Lrd

Great app!

Great to be able to schedule content across all my platforms - I spend a few hours a week creating posts which schedule automatically for the whole week. After using Hootsuite for several years I've now replaced it with Loomly/Buffer - and although I'm paying more than double I think it's worth it for the ability to create better looking posts.

Pros

Love this app - particularly how it helps you write better content. Ability to adapt the post in full for each platform & the helpful hints & tips and hashtag counts are fantastic. The biggest bonus is the app tells you the prime times and days of the week to post so you dont put content out at a bad time and can really create a bespoke plan for the week. Very little to say that is not a massive positive other than having to use Buffer as well is a bit of a pain and I dont like the calendar.

Cons

Cost - it is more than I'd like to pay especially when I also need to pay for Buffer alongside it. I dont like the way the calendar is set up - it's not clear to see what posts are going out every day, I try to mix up the content for each platform across the week and after you've done several schedules and want to go back to check what you did it becomes tough to see what's posting where.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Hi Nikki, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that Loomly saves you time and helps you create better posts. As far as seeing your upcoming posts, may I ask if you had a chance to use the "Post Overview" & "On The Radar" widgets on your dashboard, which let you see at a glance the posts that require your attention on the short term? I can confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Destiny from DJV Marketing

Easiest to use

It's been great and really easy to use. I love how visual it is and it's extremely easy to get client's approve posts

Pros

It is very visually pleasing and easy to use

Cons

The Instagram posting, but that's an IG problem

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

I liked the interface better of Loomly

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Destiny, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful and appreciated. I am really glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Fantastic Platform

I use this software to manage multiple clients and I fully enjoy using it.

Pros

This platform is affordable and so easy to use. It makes managing the social calendars for my clients so easy.

Cons

They need to get Instagram to allow them to direct publish. Once that happens, the software will be amazing.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

Price, calendar view and ease of use of dashboard.

Response from Loomly

Replied September 2019

Hello, Thank you very much for your review, this is much appreciated. I am glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I also confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help you in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Hudson from Alpha390 Finance

Very affordable alternative to the more costly competitors

Loomly has been a great solution to the problem we were having about putting out consistent content for our Facebook/Instagram etc. It's simply a matter of writing up content, adding a picture and tweaking the individual channels then we just set and forget.

Pros

The best thing about Loomly is the general user-friendliness of writing up and scheduling posts to all our different social media platforms. It's very easy to tweak the individual platform's posts to suit their unique uses. Also the topic suggestions when creating a new post are very handy if you want to get something out but are stumped for content

Cons

There aren't really any cons that I've run into. Getting started there was alot to take in, but it didn't take TOO long to get the hang of it all.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Hi Hudson, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means the world to read that you find Loomly easy to use, as this is one of our top priority. Please let our team know if we can assist you in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Blake from Your Listing Expert

Great for Large Teams - user friendly, easy to navigate and great workflow

Overall, the experience has been great. Love the workflow and easy navigation.

Pros

We love how easy it is to navigate through Loomly. It's user-friendly and well organized. We have a team of individuals that work on Loomly and it is super easy to assign roles, get notifications and make updates when needed.

Cons

Three things I would love to see on Loomly: 1) Automatic Instagram publishing - which I know you are working on but a timeframe would be nice to know. 2) Easy access to the master calendar on the mobile app. 3) For "passed" scheduled posts, add an option to directly post instead of having to reschedule.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Hi Blake, Thank you very much for your detailed review, this is truly helpful. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly easy to navigate. As far as your suggestions are concerned: 1. we are doing everything we can to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible and I will reach out to you over email to share more details, 2. understood, this has been added to the roadmap, 3. excellent idea. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Kelly from Social Creative

Great Scheduler

I was using spreadsheets and Google Drive before to share content with clients. Now they can just approve the posts (and see them, too) right from their own dashboard.

Pros

I love Loomly because it's so easy to use. I love being able to preview my posts before they are scheduled. I also love that my clients can approve the posts directly. This eliminates the need for spreadsheets and uploading photos/videos for clients to view. Customer service is great, too. Anytime I've had an issue, it's been resolved very quickly. It's very affordable as well.

Cons

Direct publishing to Instagram, but I believe it's coming.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Kelly, Thank you very much for your review, this is extremely helpful and appreciated. I can definitely relate your experience with spreadsheets: this is really what inspired us to develop Loomly in the first place. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Trudy from Trudy Rice Collection

Best Social Scheduler ever!

I loved that I can have a session on Loomly and schedule ahead of time. This application is so easy to use I have now passed on this task to my sister who is now working me. It's terrific, she sets up each post and I go in and edit.

Pros

Loomly is super easy to use. I love how I can see at a glance with tags what posts are catering to which area of my business. I also love that I can see a thumbnail of the image in the list view. Makes it easy for us to strategise our marketing

Cons

Instagram posts are not always sent. It would be good to have a function to crop and move images within Loomly.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Trudy, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely appreciated. I am really glad to read that Loomly makes it easier to collaborate with your sister! I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to improve Instagram publishing and that we are working on an image editor that will allow you to crop your assets. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Jason from FuneralTech

The Best Social Media Scheduling Tool

Pros

Loomly does exactly what it claims to do, reliably, and easily enough for clients to use the platform as well. My absolute favorite part of Loomly is being able to visualize all of my posts using the monthly calendar view. This can be done on a calendar-by-calendar (client-by-client) basis or you can see a master calendar with everything in one spot. Any images you upload are also saved to a media gallery for quick retrieval later. There are a few really helpful views, such as the monthly and list views, but you can also see what individual posts will look like on a platform-by-platform basis. When you enter a post, you can customize that 'generic' content on each platform, making it extremely simple to tailor the message to different audiences. The advanced analytics section is helpful in being able to identify engagement rates, top performing posts, and to simply compare different time periods. Analytics for the linked social accounts can all be viewed here, so it's nice to be able to work from one tool instead of having to log into each platform separately. From a collaboration standpoint, the comment system works well. You can @mention specific users and assign posts to other for review, edits, or approval. It's an effective way to manage a high volume of posts. I average about 400 posts per month, and I never feel worried that I'll miss something.

Cons

I would like if there was an option to disable email notifications if I'm already receiving app notifications. It does not have two-factor authentication, which could be a dealbreaker for some. The automatic publishing to Instagram is still in the pipeline. It would be handy to have, but it's not enough of an inconvenience to bother me on the day-to-day.

Charmaine from MyAssistant Virtual Services

I'm mostly in LOVE with Loomly.

With Loomly, I'm able to see and manage all of my posts in one place which is really great. Even though Loomly has room for improvement, I really enjoy their product and I'll continue working with them! Keep up the great work Loomly! MyAssistant is here with you.....we're growing together!

Pros

I love how easy Loomly is to use. I love the suggestions/tips it gives as you go through the posting process. I also love the ability to add multiple calendars.

Cons

I do not like the photo library. It does not function correctly. If I select unused photos, it shows me photos I've already posted using Loomly. If I select photos within a certain group that I've added and used, it won't show the photos in the results. I also don't like that customer service is not immediately available to address questions or concerns and that there is no phone number. One more thing, when adding hashtags you don't have the option to look at all of your hashtags....it gives you about 10 to choose from then you need to remember/create additional ones to use.

Response from Loomly

Replied May 2019

Dear Charmaine, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that you are in love with Loomly. As far as Library & hashtags are concerned, I am going to reach out to your over email today to learn more and see how we can help. As far as customer service is concerned, I am sorry to read that you feel we are not responsive enough, despite our average response time in the chat currently being under 30 minutes. I will be in touch shortly and in the meantime, please let me know if I can help with anything else (you can reach me at thibaud@loomly.com). Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Samuel from PQ Systems

Budget friendly alternative to HootSuite

Overall Loomly has been great. All of the features we need at a fraction of the cost of other similar solutions.

Pros

Loomly includes all of the features we were looking for. Notably, the post approval workflow/feature is really helpful and something that isn't included with other solutions at a similar price point.

Cons

Our team hasn't found many things that we don't like about Loomly. There were a few adjustments that needed to be made to our workflow, but nothing too significant. The only thing I would change is the ability to display one post scheduled for multiple dates/channels separately on the calendar.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Samuel, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful and appreciated. I am really glad to read that Loomly includes all the features you need. I believe I have great news for you: you can group/ungroup your posts in Calendar View! I have asked our support team to reach out to you to guide you through this recent feature. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Jenny from Stockman Kast Ryan + Co

Excellent social media organizer

This was recommended to me at a small business marketing presentation for people having to manage a variety of social media platforms and having to uniquely characterize each message. Loomly does a great job of helping me organize the posts, has helpful hints with each post regarding length and readability, and ensures I stay on top of the calendar. I also like the awards we get for posting. It's a fun incentive and I enjoy seeing how our engagement compares with other Loomly users.

Pros

I appreciate the different calendar views (list, pictures, etc) for different viewing needs. The content suggestions are very helpful and the email reminders are great when I didn't get a chance to change from draft to published.

Cons

The content suggestions are rather general. Granted, I manage the calendar for an accounting firm so our information is very specific. But i always find it helpful to see what other people in the industry are posting.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Jenny, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that Loomly makes organizing your social media content and workflow easier. I hear you regarding Post Ideas being generic: we recently launched Custom Post Ideas, which now allow you to add your very own inspiration item to any of your calendars. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Austin from Alabama Credit Union

Loomly Review

Overall, its solved a lot of problems for us. Its helped us organize our social media accounts and its very helpful with how easy it is to schedule the same post to different networks at the same time.

Pros

I love how easy it is to look back at old posts and see what youve posted. I really love the suggestions before posting something. And the weird holidays over on the side. I love that you can set people to certain roles where some have to get approval first. I love how easy it is to set up a post and get it posted within minutes!

Cons

I dont like the Instagram function. Its very difficult to schedule something on Instagram.. it might be Instagram itself, but Ive tried scheduling videos and pictures and it seems to have different excuses of why I cant post. It also only lets you post the first picture. Id like to see it be able to post multiple pictures on Instagram since IG has that capability now.

Response from Loomly

Replied September 2019

Dear Austin, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful and appreciated. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing (including the features you mention) to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Casey from IntraHealth International

Simple, easy to use, could be tweaked a bit

It's improved the shelf life of our posts as I'm able to plan weeks in advance.

Pros

It's interface is easy to see and uncomplicated. The live chat feature is also great for quick tech support. I like that you can tag organizations on LinkedIn.

Cons

I wish you were more easily able to duplicate a post by simply dragging it or editing the time directly from the calendar view, rather than having to go in and edit the entire post.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Casey, Thank you so much for your review, this is truly helpful. I am really glad to read that you find easy to use and that you were please with the quality of our tech support. I hear you regarding post edits within Calendar View: this is something we actually want to improve and we are playing with different ideas to allow what we call "in-line editing". Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Andrew from CineConcerts

CineConcerts Loomly Review

We needed something to schedule, approve, and vet all social media going out on our channels. Loomly has satisfied all of our needs and then some.

Pros

It's simple, easy to use. The interface is intuitive and well thought out. There are plenty of options for social media management software, and they are all very, very expensive. This does everything we need without breaking the bank.

Cons

The most issues we've had are with auto-publishing across multiple networks. Not sure if there are API issues, or connectivity issues with third parties but that is the extent of our frustration.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Dear Andrew, Thank you so much for your review, this is extremely helpful. I am really glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I am aware of some challenges related to publishing content to Instagram, but not with other channels: I have asked our support team to reach out to you today to see if there is anything we can do on that front. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Michelle from Troscan Design

Industry: Furniture

Makes my job possible

We are a small-ish design firm in Chicago. Without Loomly running the IG account would be cumbersome and very time consuming. I like that Loomly is not overly complicated and that conversations with my supervisor are easy within Loomly. Customer support has always been prompt and helpful and friendly. I could *probably* do my job without Loomly, but it would be awful.

Pros

Love the calendar planning and being able to drag and drop to change post dates. The workflow options have been very useful in planning posts and then marking them for approval when ready so my supervisor can sign off on them.

Cons

Wish there was a grid preview function that could exclude my story posts! I really need to preview my gallery posts in a grid, but there is no way to sort out the story posts. I don't mind manually publishing all that much but it would be really nice if it would post automatically and with tags. I would love if I could drag and drop from month to month (right now I can't drag a post from April into May).

Response from Loomly

Replied April 2019

Dear Michelle, Thank you very much for your review: it means the world to read that Loomly is contributing to making your workflow smoother. As far as Stories are concerned, we are working on adding support for those shortly. I may be missing your point but Loomly does offer a grid preview excluding Stories: I will reach out to you over email today to see how I can help. Direct publishing is in the works and we are doing everything we can to make it available as soon as possible. Last but not least, drag and drop from month to month is usually possible, with one limitation: when a month starts on a Monday (or a Sunday, depending on the settings of your calendar), then no day from the previous month shows up in Calendar View, which prevents you from dragging and dropping posts. This will not be a problem between May & June and we are looking into way to make it work for all months. Please let me know if I can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Abigail from The Growth Metric

The Post Planner/Editor is amazing and easy to use

Pros

I Signed up for Loomly because of 3 features mentioned on their website(Post Inspiration, Post Builder and the ability to store images and videos in the library for use in future posts.) I also liked the workflow options, which are: 1. Original workflow with 6 different post states (Draft, Pending Approval, Requires Edit, Approved, Scheduled & Published) 2. Lite Workflow with 5 different post states (Draft, Pending Approval, Requires Edit, Scheduled & Published) 3. Zero workflow with 3 post states (Draft, Scheduled & Published) Since I was managing one of my personal brands I used the Zero workflow option, however, I'm happy that there were other options. I liked the post ideas option, where you save RSS feeds to use for posts. I selected the option that allowed automatically made draft posts from all the articles in the RSS feeds. I could then edit the draft post as I liked. Another thing I liked about Loomly was the ability to preview how my post would look like on each platform. Finally, I liked the post builder/planner/editor (I'm not sure what it's called) I liked the option to define generic content (ie the base content that would be shared on each profile. After this, you can then fine tune each channel, removing and adding from the base content, adding hastags, etc. I liked the tips it provided for each network, tips such as reducing or increasing the length of the copy for specific channels, changing the scheduled time to a more suitable time etc.

Cons

I hated how it took over ten minutes for my post to publish after clicking the publish now button. It kept showing "Submitting..." In the end I had to refresh the page and start over again. After refreshing the page and redoing the post it worked and my post was published immediately.

Jonathan from Gonz Media Productions

Best Scheduling Software To Date!

Pros

I really like the ease of use, and how easy it is to understand.

Cons

In ability to schedule directly to Instagram without the use of another app/platform.

Response from Loomly

Replied August 2019

Hi Jonathan, Thank you very much for your review, this is incredibly helpful. It means a lot to read that you are enjoying Loomly and find our service easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. In the meantime, please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Loulita from Loulita Gill Design

Industry: Graphic Design

Loomly saved my social media life...

Just amazing. There is honestly so much about this software that I love and it has saved me a ton of time. I am also amazed at the customer service and how quick everyone is to help out when I'm unsure of something. Wonderful team.

Pros

I love that: - I can customise each social media post per channel. - I can create multiple calendars, schedule posts and see what's happening on each one. - I can colour code each client on each calendar so when I see the main calendar I know what belongs to what. - I can also title my posts and schedule them at the time I want them to go out. - I can add users to each of those calendars. - The software is inexpensive compared to others - especially with how many users you're allowed. - I can boost a post straight from Loomly, and even create ads. - I can create different audiences to target those ads. - Loomly gives me social media post suggestions for what's happening that day. It also remembers and suggests hashtags when I'm putting those in. - Loomly shortens urls and gives me previews to those urls, which I can turn off if I want to.

Cons

Probably that I need to use Buffer to post directly to Instagram. I would also love to be able to post more than one photo on Instagram.

Response from Loomly

Replied June 2019

Hi Loulita, Thank you so much for your review, which is very helpful, and for your kind words, which mean the world to us. As discussed over email, we are doing everything in our power to make Instagram native scheduling available in Loomly as soon as possible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Katie from Wildess Digital

Great User Friendly Social Media Scheduler at a Good Price

Pros

The visual, drag-and-drop calendar makes it really easy to picture social media strategy. I like that you can break it down by client or see everything that's scheduled in a master calendar. I also like that Loomly lets you know if there was an issue publishing a scheduled post - other software I've used hasn't let me know and things have fallen through the cracks.

Cons

I wish Loomly was able to post directly to Instagram, but the push notifications are easy to use.

Reasons for Choosing Loomly

During my free trial, Loomly was way more user friendly than more budget social media scheduling products like SocialPilot, and offered all the advanced functionality I needed at a lower cost than Sprout Social.

Response from Loomly

Replied October 2019

Dear Katie, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means the world to read that you enjoy using Loomly. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Paulina from Paulina Fadrowska

Simple and Intelligent Social Scheduling Software

Pros

The Pros: - Easy to use - The process is very easy for scheduling. - Clean interface, very organized - Easy Android App to use on the go - Perfect Social Media Scheduling /Posting - Love having clients approve proofs before social posts become public - Love the drag and drop calendar - Love the easy duplicate post option for multiple same post scheduling - Pricing is very fair - Supports Image and Video - Great customer support (I have reached out to them a few times already with quick response)

Cons

Some of the negatives of the software - no location tagging ability - no stories option (Storrito has figured a way in doing this) - preset design software would be nice (not a deal breaker but would be convenient) - no set time option (need to keep changing the time from the calendar quick build view) - Would be useful, in the calendar view once you're editing a certain post to stay within the calendar view post and not redirected to page, editing a series would be much more convenient then having to go back again into the calendar view.

Response from Loomly

Replied May 2019

Dear Paulina, Thank you very much for your detailed review: this is incredibly helpful. I am glad to read that you have been enjoying Loomly. I can confirm that we are working on adding support for Stories, location tags and publishing time presets. Please let our team know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Erin from Lady Moxie Design

Almost does it all!

Overall, Loomly is an easy-to-use platform with an intuitive and clean interface. It just enjoyable to get on there! The customer service is also great and folks are very responsive.

Pros

I switched to Loomly from another social media calendar tool because of the teamwork features, the @mention capability, and the detailed monthly reports. I really love how easy is for my team to use, collaborate on, and schedule out our posts for our social media clients.

Cons

Overall, the cost is a little steep when paying month-to-month. (I had to upgrade to get the advanced reports.) It would also be nice to have a Google Chrome integration, as well as the ability to create custom reports. The biggest feature that's lacking is direct publishing to Instagram.

advanced report option

Response from Loomly

Replied September 2019

Dear Erin, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful and appreciated. I am glad to read that you are enjoying the collaboration aspect of Loomly. I confirm that a Chrome extension, custom reports and most urgently Instagram direct publishing are all items on our roadmap and we are doing everything in our power to bring those to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.