All Lusha Reviews

Lucien

Information Technology and Services, 201 - 500 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed June 2024

Lusha Review: Saves Time & Money!

Nikhil

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Lusha Review

Overall, it is a great tool unquestionably. Whether it is data extraction, prospecting or maintenance, you can manage everything very easily and helps you a lot to increase the frequency of your reach out as well as conversions in the sales niche.

PROS

Lusha is an amazing tool when it comes to extract leads and their contact info no matter if it is their contact number or their e-mail, Lusha turned to be the most accurate as compared to the other tools in the same space. Not only, is it easy to use it is almost accurate every single time. You can easily keep a track of all the leads that you extracted at one place. You can also extract multiple leads at the same time, saving a lot of time when used in an integrated format with the other sales tools/softwares like LinkedIn. Also, the USP of this tool that was the most relevant to me was its prospecting feature where you have various filters to actually deep dive into a particular industry/ niche and extract the data in a structured manner industry by industry. Moreover, you also get a lot of free credits every month when you join the Lusha community providing something extra to their members.

CONS

All in all it is a great platform for increasing your overall sales but sometimes it might provide inaccurate information like the phone numbers might be old and now not in use. Also, it is a little expensive when you want to use it on a full fledged basis with all the features in place.

Reviewed January 2022

This tool changed my sales prospection

PROS

Its interface is beautiful and made contact extraction become something much more "normal" to me. Super easy to use and I simply love the fact that it shows prior to credit usage whether one will have access to an email, phone number, or both.

CONS

The fact that the extension requires some permissions that I do not feel comfortable allowing them to have. I ended up using the web platform only.

Reason for choosing Lusha

I actually use them all, but on their free plans.

Reasons for switching to Lusha

Privacy options - SH's extension requires permissions that seem absolutely abusive (such as passwords, pin numbers, and other authentication data.

Glenn

Staffing and Recruiting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Lusha - a nice tool that is a work-in-progress

Overall a pretty good product that saves time, but there are couple of issues that need to be resolved, such as being charged for contact details that bounce (emails) or not connect/someone else's (mobile phone).

PROS

The ability to pull contact details for LinkedIn members can save hours a week on searching manually.

CONS

The success rate of accurate email or phone numbers is about 60%. You are charged a credit even though you report the incorrect state of the contact details presented. It also keeps displaying an upgrade option (that needs to be repeatedly minimised), although we already subscribe to that option.

Hi Glenn, Thanks for the feedback and for highlighting the issues that bother you. We're always looking to do better and appreciate the users letting us know what to focus on the most.

Celina

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

An Effortless Sales Enablement Solution

PROS

I like the sales enablement features and capabilities It handles lead generation and capture effortlessly

CONS

With Lusha, all has been smooth. No complaints.

Eduardo

Online Media, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Expensive, but it solves the problem like no other

Great experience and totally recommended.

PROS

Lusha's slogan should be "data you can trust". While other tools in the market just "guess" your prospect email, Lusha gets it right. I don't know details about their database, but the accuracy of the e-mails and phone numbers provided are incredible high. Other tools in the market just make a guess like "nome.surname@company.com", try to validate it and that's all. Most of them can't even give phone numbers. I have tested over 15 tools (Hunter, Snov, Findthatlead, Skrapp and etc) and I can assure that Lusha is the most accurate.

CONS

I find it very pricey. You can buy larger credit packs and get a discount, but it's still way more expensive than competitors.

Reason for choosing Lusha

Lusha has the best accuracy on the data provided.

Reasons for switching to Lusha

I could'nt select more options, but I tested Skrapp, Snov, Hunter, Findthatlead and a few more. I switched because Lusha has the best accuracy on the data provided.

Sanjiv

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Succeed with Lusha

Its a one stop shop for getting authentic data of key personas who are difficult to reach for sales guys. PROS

Product integration with Linkedin, data authenticity and ease of use are the best part of Lusha

CONS

Still to findany limitation. Sometimes the data is incorrect but its good that we have option to inform about the same.

Reasons for switching to Lusha

Authenticity of data was major problem at zoom info. Very cumbersome to use and limited integration facility

Kyle

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2020

PROS

easy to use, simple but does the job (that is a good thing, many tools are too complex for their use).

CONS

The results are not great, it does give results but there are competitors out there that have a higher degree of accuracy AND generate info on more leads.

Reason for choosing Lusha

We did not, we're using both as in our trials your results were complementary to theirs (i.e. leads they could enrich you could not and visa versa)

Reviewed October 2021

Gives sale's superpower to your browser

We use the software to avoid draining our client's pipeline. The extension really helped us to do that.

PROS

The Chrome Extension is the most feature I liked in this software.

CONS

The system didn't always give correct call numbers, and sometimes fails to get the numbers in the first place.

Clients demand

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed July 2020

Great functionality

Overall it's a good tool that's very clean to use to fill in gaps from ZoomInfo or other data sources, however the accuracy of contact data is not great, for information technology, cybersecurity, and software development it seems the accuracy is close to 1/3 of people researched being correct.

PROS

Platform is very easy to use, integrates smoothly with LinkedIn and Salesforce.

CONS

Found that the data presented is very hit or miss, frequently includes phone numbers for organizations that a person might've worked at 2-3+ years ago along with improper cell phone numbers and emails are nearly always wrong.

Yves

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2020

Accurate Lead finder but inconsistent

I recommend lusha if it manages to gather leads at a consistent manner and also has other features on it's plate. Right now if Lusha offers exporting and project creation it would be better.

PROS

The emails I've been getting are accurate and legitimate. I like that Lusha extracts personal emails to really help our team when we are sourcing.

CONS

It's inconsistent. It doesn't work sometimes when you're trying to find the candidate's email or contact information unlike other contact finding tools

My prospecting efforts were revolutionized once I started using Lusha

PROS

I LOVE the fact that it works SO WELL! Moreover, the team is super helpful whenever I face technical issues or need help

CONS

The permissions that the extension asks for make me unconfortable - and my cybersecurity team did not allow me to use it, so on my corporate computer I am only allowed to use the Prospecting Dashboard

Rebecca

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great prospecting tool

I love this tool but more needs to be spent on development and integration.

PROS

it find me mobile numbers i can't find anywhere else and therefore makes a huge impact on the opportunities I can find

CONS

The lack of integration with SFDC is a pain. The upload to SFDC function was such a fantastic release, a complete game changer for time spent on prospecting. However, it could be a lot better. When you upload a lead it should integrated fields such as country, Job title, lead owner etc so Lusha could definitely be doing better on this part. Providing better field update would bring the company to the next level.

Better phone numbers

Arpita

Human Resources, 5,001-10,000 employees

Good solution but expensive

Overall like using Lusha but these days many technical issues are cropping up like different profiles opening up on LinkedIn in place of a selected profile

PROS

The pop up on LinkedIn looks useful The phone numbers are useful for sales contacts

CONS

1. Many phone numbers in the database are incorrect, leading to the wastage of credits. Also if a user stops the subscription, all the remaining leads go waste. • We have found some of the companies from the packaging & Steel industries contacts were not reflecting • Some of the remote locations like Bhopal, Nagpur, Himachal Pradesh, etc were found to be unavailable • Found 30 – 35 % of contacts are invalid email ids. For example, I have picked up 10 contacts out of those at least 4 bounce back.

Thanks for the review, Arpita. We'll look into the data issue in the areas you've mentioned.

Replied June 2022

Shadab

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Best product for Lead generation

PROS

Lusha is very useful in finding the email address of any people, I usually search for leads on Linkedin and my Lusha is integrated with my Linkedin for Business. I was able to find email addresses so easily with the help of Lusha. Lusha is easy to use and the interface is so simple, go to the LinkedIn profile and click on show email id on the Lusha plugin and that's it, you will find the email address of your lead. I also use Lusha for lead generation, this is a very easy way to find leads and their contact information. Overall Lusha is the best product for me to find the leads and their contact information.

CONS

There should be an option to update some email address that was wrong on the Lusha, I have seen many times some errors in email address but there was no option to update that.

Thanks so much for the kind feedback, Shadab! Regarding the data feedback, we're looking into improving that process but in the meantime, you can help us out by using the thumbs up/down button next to the email/phone number that you've revealed. Thanks!

Replied June 2022

Reviewed April 2022

Lusha - A must have for Lead Generators!

Lead Generation, Business Development, Strategic engagement building, Reach out programs, etc.

PROS

Lusha is the most user friendly tool available for Lead Managers, Sales prospecting, Demand generation, Strategic Sales, etc. It's API integration works as charm. The compatibility with various CRM tools is an add on.

CONS

Doesn't give desired results many times. Doesn't work as expected a lot of times.

Reason for choosing Lusha

Lusha gives flexibility, it's accurate, it's very well integrated with others apps, easy to use, lot of price options

Thanks for the great feedback! We're always striving to improve our database and results. It's definitely a top priority.

Gil

Computer & Network Security, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Lusha is the basic necessity for SDR prospecting

I need it so I use it. Could be better, but overall it does what it supposed to do

PROS

Integration into LinkedIn is very easy and comfortable to use. Most of the time I get some information on a potential prospect. And most of the time it is pretty accurate

CONS

Integration into CRM system is not applicable. No automatic import into company's CRM. Part of the time the information is not correct and there is no validation tool

Thanks, Gil! Improving the CRM integration is a major focus for us and there are some potential game-changer updates coming out soon. Thanks for the honest feedback!

Fortune

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Lusha Review & Feedback

it's been fair so far

PROS

Database, contact management and storage

CONS

Units should be be increased for the month

Dear user, we appreciate the review and honest feedback. If you're interested in changing the terms of your payment plan or discussing your credit usage, our support team would be more than happy to assist. Please contact us at Lusha.com.

Replied August 2023