• Pros

• "Easy to use, high quality and support quite a lot application."

• "Very simple to use, accurate contact information. "

• "I like that it shows me both personal and business emails. I like that it shows me cellphone numbers."

• Cons

• "The features are okay but I think what you need to improve is the accuracy of the results. Some numbers/emails are inaccurate."

• "Just the 5% of the time the phone number could be wrong, but you can rate the number with thumb down."

• "Only issues that it logs you out randomly sometimes "

Browse Lusha Reviews

Sage from PubMatic

Fast & Accurate Prospecting at the Touch of a Button

I have been using Lusha for about 1.5 years and I have never once run into an issue using this software. Furthermore, Lusha complies with the standards set by GDPR and CCPA, which takes a lot of stress off of my shoulders (as I have noticed many of the alternatives do not offer this option).

Pros

Lusha is incredibly easy to use and integrates perfectly with our companies Salesforce. The ability to quickly gather accurate and tested contact information ensures that our sales team always has the highest quality contacts available. Furthermore, Lusha customer support makes it easy to troubleshoot any issues you may come across.

Cons

I believe that it would be beneficial for Lusha to be able to pull geographical locations from LinkedIn profiles in addition to emails and phone numbers. Perhaps having a checkbox that allows users to pick and choose what data they would like to pull can be useful.

Reasons for Choosing Lusha

We spent about 3 months trying all of our options before finally choosing to go with Lusha. During this process, I took a list of 50 companies, and began finding contacts for them. After comparing my results, I found that Lusha returned the largest quantity of WORKING emails. Some of the alternatives returned emails that did not actually exist, possibly due to faulty coding with the software. Therefore, it made sense for us to go with Lusha, since it seemed that we would get the most ROI on this product. A year and a half later we have renewed our yearly contract with Lusha, and have no inclination to change products anytime soon.

Eduardo from Transformação Digital

Industry: Online Media

Expensive, but it solves the problem like no other

Great experience and totally recommended.

Pros

Lusha's slogan should be "data you can trust". While other tools in the market just "guess" your prospect email, Lusha gets it right. I don't know details about their database, but the accuracy of the e-mails and phone numbers provided are incredible high. Other tools in the market just make a guess like "nome.surname@company.com", try to validate it and that's all. Most of them can't even give phone numbers. I have tested over 15 tools (Hunter, Snov, Findthatlead, Skrapp and etc) and I can assure that Lusha is the most accurate.

Cons

I find it very pricey. You can buy larger credit packs and get a discount, but it's still way more expensive than competitors.

Reasons for Choosing Lusha

Lusha has the best accuracy on the data provided.

Reasons for Switching to Lusha

I could'nt select more options, but I tested Skrapp, Snov, Hunter, Findthatlead and a few more. I switched because Lusha has the best accuracy on the data provided.

Marc from Berkshire PE

Lusha price increase of 66%v

Nothing really, except the price hike, we use about 12k contacts a year, and we buy them in blocks, the upfront subscription doesn't work for us in these covid times. When it came time recently to buy more credits, the price increased by 66%, that's way to expensive and out the cost of a lead to over 50 cents, and that was the discounted price, the best price the guys could offer us. Thus sadly, we have had to close our account. NOW, this is not a reason to stop using the solution, just be aware that your pricing is bout to increase by 66% or more, and that's if you pay annually advance, so I think a few of the smaller accounts, 12 credits useage a year will find other solutions,

Pros

We've been a user of the solution for a few years, it's very very helpful and the team supportive, covers the US market well, the European market not so well, but that's not really Lusha's fault

Cons

the 66% increase in pricing, it forced us to find alternatives

Reasons for Choosing Lusha

We chose Lusha because they were very willing to work with us, help us meet a budget of no more than xx cents per lead, but with an increase of more than 66%, prepaid annually in advance we have to stop, so just wanting others to be aware and they plan ahead and for Lusha to consider its payment options for clients and commercial terms

Cannot really do what most scrapers do

it's ok but I wouldn't really recommend it

Pros

it's really easy to use Lusha. you can finally also bulk update leads/ contacts. really simple to deploy and start and it has various options of export (to salesforce, salesloft etc..) So it's a handy tool however not a very good one.

Cons

1 - the quality of the emails is dubious. I've had no-name plugins on chrome find more correct emails than Lusha 2- the job titles are a disaster on lusha ... when you're on Linkedin and import people from Lusha to your CRM or Salesloft. it doesn't really copy their title right. from a title such as director of performance marketing ---> lusha will save it as "marketing" or at best as "director" which is useless when you're trying to remember who to contact if you have 50 people under that account in salesforce. so in other words , it doesn't pick the correct title on Linkedin rather come up with an old (if it's decent) or a general one ...which makes you start going back and forth for copy-pasting (which defeats the purpose of the whole thing) 3- if you save a few contacts to linkedin lists (as you're trying to sort them out) lusha cannot read linkedin lists rather only the main page ... which is annoying

Sanjiv from Tracelink India Pvt Ltd

Succeed with Lusha

Its a one stop shop for getting authentic data of key personas who are difficult to reach for sales guys.

Pros

Product integration with Linkedin, data authenticity and ease of use are the best part of Lusha

Cons

Still to findany limitation. Sometimes the data is incorrect but its good that we have option to inform about the same.

Reasons for Switching to Lusha

Authenticity of data was major problem at zoom info. Very cumbersome to use and limited integration facility

Alice from VMware

Good product,

Pros

Easy to use, high quality and support quite a lot application.

Cons

So far so good. I am satisfy about this product.

Sil from Comaen

Lusha works wonders!

It was abit of getting used to in the beginning. Also because we had to convince some other colleagues about the functionalities it has. I wasn't sure myself either in the beginning, since I could not find as much information as I was hoping to.

Pros

Lusha is really easy to use. You simply install the plugin and you're ready to go.

Cons

What I like least about the software is that it's somewhat inconsistent in its records. Especially in the branche we are working in, it is sometimes quite difficult to find information on specific profiles. Some tests I ran, I only got 2 out of 40 records. It also sometimes sais to go to a profile, while I am at one already.

Reasons for Choosing Lusha

Because of my colleagues who wanted to try Lusha over Swordfish to see if it would work.

Shannon from Leaman Life Sciences

Life Science Recruitment

Its alright, we are looking elsewhere though due to the fact that a lot of the emails are wrong.

Pros

I like how there is a chrome extension and how it automatically searches for emails/phone numbers without having to action it to do so.

Cons

A lot of the emails are unfortunately wrong... I tried it on my own linkedin profile and it didnt work, there was an email that I had actually never used or was associated with.

Reasons for Choosing Lusha

I thought the set up looked better, and I felt like it never required me to go to another site or open another window which often is required with RocketReach

Laban from Sophos

Good product

Got rid of the burden of finding DDs in some cases

Pros

Very good for finding Direct dials and emails

Cons

Really slow and poor customer service and they also have a problem with the outreach integration that never seems to ger resolved

Richpal from Icertis

Helped in penetrating enterprises during COVID19 pandemic

With most of our prospects working from home due to the pandemic it became difficult to connect with them over a phone call. This was mainly because we had the business desk number of our prospects. Lusha helped by providing phones numbers of these prospects which were direct numbers. This drastically increased our conversation numbers. Lusha also provided us with correct business email address for contacts where we did not have an email address. This helped in increasing our engagement with the prospects. Had it not been for Lusha we would have struggled to achieve our number during these unprecedented times.

Pros

Getting direct phones number & accurate email address is BIG thing for us.

Cons

I got everything that I needed, no complaints.

Colin from Trade IT

Need Contact Details? Get Lusha?

Lusha is great for finding contact details for key people in time-critical situations and for building biz dev campaigns. Not perfect but best we've used; really useful tool.

Pros

Lusha is pretty well known amongst the sourcing community as one of the best tools for getting personal contact details - email address and phone numbers - from social media profiles. The chrome plug-in works well. Most users will be using this with LinkedIn. When you visit a profile, it tries to find phone number and email addresses and usually it comes up trumps. This often gives you personal contact details allowing you to bypass the corporate gatekeepers - that's why this is popular with recruiters. The LinkedIn Inmail system can be hit and miss (lots of LinkedIn users don't check or don't respond) and when you consider that Lusha could replace a premium or recruiter version of LinkedIn, it is good value if you are a sourcer, recruiter or biz dev professional. As you can turn off the monthly subscriptions this would be a good option for campaigns targetting specific verticals for example if you don't have an ongoing requirement.

Cons

The software isn't perfect and it does get it wrong sometimes, but it is currently the best at what it does. While there's not much to dislike about Lusha, the problem with apps like these is that they invariably get either bought by LinkedIn/Microsoft and killed or just blocked when they become too popular. You may also be running into data privacy issues by using apps like this - check the legislation in your jurisdiction and you might want to run this past the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you have one.

Hayden from Eolas Research LLC

Industry: Research

Great Tool, Good Value

Good product and great value for ease and immediate results - as a researcher with majority of my clients in the recruiting industry, finding accurate contact info quickly is essential.

Pros

Ease of use, immediate value and convenience in product for contact info. Fair pricing. Technically lusha works well and is easy to activate on LI

Cons

One aspect is not really the fault of lusha but dead/not current contact info is a growing problem on LinkedIn - all lusha does is uncover the contact info given by LI user who does not always update their contact info as they change jobs/locations. This something lusha needs to be aware of because it’s success and value is completely tied to this - if LI cannot control this quality issue of user provided contact info - lusha is a goner, I will dump lusha for another contact/email product. Would like more options with subscription plans and pricing - for instance, found no option to save cash when currently have no work in the pandemic because I did a flat yearly subscription and now have no work to justify that cost. New competition for this type of product makes me not as loyal to lusha - would like better pricing for what it does compared to some of the other products that seem to do more. Lusha feels like a one trick pony. Another negative is when no contact info is available or no email is available- would love lusha to be able to at least offer a company email - I use Seamless AI, Hunter.io etc for emails not available on lusha

Rebecca from Automation Anywhere

Great prospecting tool

I love this tool but more needs to be spent on development and integration.

Pros

it find me mobile numbers i can't find anywhere else and therefore makes a huge impact on the opportunities I can find

Cons

The lack of integration with SFDC is a pain. The upload to SFDC function was such a fantastic release, a complete game changer for time spent on prospecting. However, it could be a lot better. When you upload a lead it should integrated fields such as country, Job title, lead owner etc so Lusha could definitely be doing better on this part. Providing better field update would bring the company to the next level.

Better phone numbers

Divij from Newgen software

Lusha best for leads

Good

Pros

We were using various different tools to get details of contact of our potential customers . But we cldnt focus more on calling as numbers were not correct or too old. Board line numbers were another hassle. Lusha was revolutionary in terms of helping us out. Even in times of lockdown and company cuts, no cut was made to keep lusha out. It is like a very important part and parcel for us.

Cons

I think there would be many ppl who aren't on linkedin but there number could be traced somehow. How would we find there details? An option of correcting someone's number and a list of our contacts searched on lusha should be there somehow

Joel from Kela Group

Great Addon to get more information about leads

Pros

I use Lusha on daily basis to get information on leads that I am looking at on Linkedin. Many times Lusha is able to give me the personal details that I am missing from my other CRM databases.

Cons

It seems like there are times that information is incorrect and there is no way to correct it or inform that it's wrong.

Jeremy from Colliers

Jeremy's Review

I am able to reach individuals directly on a more consistent basis. Had to call main line and ask for my contact prior to this. If Lusha has the correct information (which is sometimes doens't) then I am calling them directly and have a better, quicker way of reaching them.

Pros

It is easy to use and providing the person's best contact phone number and email are the biggest strength. Finding someone's email and/or direct line is very tough so this helps alleviate some of those issues when prospecting.

Cons

A LOT of the contacts don't have any email or phone number. It will just say something like "Lusha cannot verify the contact". When I was in the free trial a good number of contacts had the info but ever since I paid for the yearly subscription I am finding that a good number of contacts LinkedIn profile do not have their information or say "Lusha cannot verify the contact". Also - sometimes the information is inaccurate (which is exepcted).

Reasons for Choosing Lusha

I think providing the individuals direct line or cell phone has been the main reason I like Lusha over other products.

Reasons for Switching to Lusha

I did the free trail and liked it. They extended my free trial to give me more times with it too.

Ratneshwar from Mercuri Urval Business Consulting

Lifeline of a Sales Consultant

Easy, Convenient, Effective, Time Saving

Pros

Lusha has made life easier by enabling faster access to contacts on LinkedIn. Earlier I would have had to send several messages to a contact in order to get a response. Now I can get their handphone number with one click. It has really helped me in improving the quality of my network with a direct access to them. I don't think any business development professional or consultant can imagine life without LUsha.

Cons

Many times the contact details are wrong. The phone numbers are not correct. Sometimes no details are given whatsoever.

Lusha product review from Executive Search perspective

Experience is fair. Still lot of corrections would help to get the accurate contact details.

Pros

Overall a good product. There are quite a few errors occuring on different phones or email ids coming when we open the same profile at two different instances and I guess your teams might be working on them. At times the numbers are not correct.

Cons

Ease of use. Since it is plugged with Linkedin it becomes very handy and the pop up comes once the details are there on Lusha.

Michael from Phaidon International

Sometimes wrong, sometimes right - on average , helpful tool

Pros

Sometimes gives you the right information and email format. It's easy to use and works on most people you see on LinkedIn. It seems slow on LinkedIn RPS but not sure that's true 100% of the time.

Cons

Most of the time the phone numbers are incorrect and they are, in fact, for a persons former company or employer (meaning you get shouted at for being the 100000th person to call that number recently) or are for their switchboard (which is hard to justify costing a credit if you're pumping out readily available information which I could find for free in a click of a button). Sometimes the emails are wrong, not all of the time, but are usually easy to correct by looking at a sample population of similar people at the same company.

Matt from Rifle Agency

Accessing contacts of key decision makers

Love Lusha, makes my life and my teams life much easier and speeds up the process to speak to the key decision maker at byusinesses.

Pros

I love that if I need to speak to the decision maker at a business, either CEO, Marketing Director or GM Lusha will 50% of the time have the correct mobile number ad email address. This saves me a lot of time as I do not have to go through reception desks to speak to these people

Cons

It is obviously frustrating that the numbers are only correct 50% of the time.

Red from Acquia

Lusha review

Pros

The 'widget' just sits on top of your web pages and works for you. It often finds 'impossible' phone numbers that other solutions simply don't have. Very easy to use.

Cons

Would be good to be able to import full contacts into SFDC

Finds me the best contact details on a click

Lusha is great software we use regularly in our company to get the contact details in the recruitment industry we are into. It is really helpful and usually provides an accurate email ID. A lot of times the phone number is incorrect although.

Pros

Lusha is really helpful in finding the contact details of the candidate I want to reach out to. Cannot imagine a day in recruitment without lusha.

Cons

A lot of contact details provided at lusha is incorrect. Sometimes it connects you with a person having the same name but altogether in a different location, which creates a lot of misunderstanding at times.

Lusha allows us to get relevant data for a decent price as an early stage start-up

Pros

- Very easy to use - Credit = 1 prospect's contact details - 80% it's a the right number - High Value for Money ratio

Cons

- Sometimes the data is incorrect or outdated.

Reasons for Choosing Lusha

Way to expensive for our organisation

Rory from Masento ltd

Makes my job easier

Exceptional

Pros

Lusha allows Me to connect with people who I would normally have no way of getting in contact with. As a recrutment consultant, it has led to me bringing on more clients, building more relationships and adding more value to my business and my career. I honestly wouldn’t know what I woulD do without it having used it for the past 2 years. I would highly recommend anyone in my industry to implement it.

Cons

Very few cons although sometimes the number can be incorrect but this is rare

Allisandra Cleo from IBM

Lushamazing!

I can definitely say that Lusha has been helpful throughout my day to day tasks as the extension tool can get the job done. A simple click of a button gives you accurate information and this alone is very helpful from a sourcing standpoint

Pros

Lusha gives you legitimate contact information just with a simple click of a button. The contacts have been accurate based on my experience and it also extracts personal email addresses which really helped me with engagement.

Cons

Lack of features. Lusha needs to have other features such as project folders so that we can customize and group profiles. Overtime, having thousands of profiles in the dashboard can get daunting and it needs to be properly organized for better efficiency

Sam from OwnBackup

Easy to use but not very accurate

Average

Pros

It's ease of use and its integration with LinkedIn as well as Salesforce

Cons

It isn't accurate a lot of times. When a contact moves roles and companies it either doesn't always capture the info or doesn't tell the user the contact details (especially contact numbers are for the old company). If this feature gets added it will be very helpful .

Eric from The Millard Group

Good piece of software

Pros

Lusha is easy to use and to implement to new users. Has good integration with linkedin Recruiter

Cons

Sometimes contact information looks like it could be correct but it isn't and sometimes software lags and the chrome extension needs to be uninstalled and reinstalled for it to come back.

n/a

Diego from CCL Global

Industry: Oil & Energy

Good Tool

overall been happy using it for 3+ years

Pros

Fairly accurate information most of the time

Cons

often times, people's contacts show. but they belong to someone else with similar names.

Elizabeth from Scandit

Great for research

Excellent tool to use for researching individual prospects. With Lusha you can expand your contact database and reach out to more people than you would be able to normally. This allows everyone to expand their business horizons: with more intercommunication - we are becoming a closer world.

Pros

Easy add on to LinkedIn which has a little icon that only flags your attention if it has found additional information on the person.

Cons

Not always reliable since certain numbers are outdates and emails invalid - but it does have an option to report bad data and the customer service is very responsive if you have any other issues. Would be more useful to have more mobile phone numbers

Reasons for Choosing Lusha

I have both. I prefer Lusha - Sales navigator gives information that you can already find on a normal page in the view 'contact info' once the prospect has accepted your connection request - Lusha gives you additional undiscovered information and this plugin works for all countries.

Shane from west recruitment

Excellent scraping tool

Overall this is an excellent product that every recruiter should be using. If you are not you will miss out on deals.

Pros

I find lusha to be a lot more reliable and accurate than the other scraping tools.

Cons

Only issues that it logs you out randomly sometimes

Reasons for Choosing Lusha

cheaper and more accurate info

Graham from Wireless Mobile International Search

Lusha Review

Although the accuracy needs to be improved, ts great when you can reach someone by phone to follow up and make contact - it can make a big difference, as often people are interested in your offering, but are not visiting Linked In very frequently, so it can convert someone into a candidate who otherwise, would have missed the opportunity.

Pros

Quick and easy to use - I use it integrated with Linked In

Cons

Based on my usage, which is international the data provided it often inaccurate or out of date. I would estimate around 60% accuracy.

Reasons for Choosing Lusha

Started paying monthly to test it out and found it worthwhile, so I subscribed for a full year

Solution for Lusha

Overall is good and i wish the price can be competitive with other products as the data provided from Lusha is still very limited. You may have a package for user which can help you to enter user information which Lusha lack of. This can help Lusha to build database in Lusha as i think a lot of Lusha user having a big database which can help Lusha to complete those still empty. This can let Lusha get free information from user which just provide them using Lusha apps. Which is win win situation for Lusha.

Pros

Lusha is very user friendly which connect with LinkedIn, the contact can be show once enter the user profile.

Cons

Price is slightly expensive which the data is not so complete. Other than that, i found out some email which provide by Lusha is wrong. So this make user lost confident to get information from Lusha.

Best tool to Capture data for Prospecting

Overall, very happy and recommended it to several colleagues at my company. Would say I am a 8/10 happy.

Pros

Nice and easy to capture data for prospecting. Used Lusha both as a BDR and AE role. Used it to capture data on 1000s of prospects accurately and convinced the sales team at my company to use it as well.

Cons

As times, especially for the EMEA datasets, the data is not always. 100% accurate. This is partly as the scraping of data from LinkedIn does not allow for better capturing. Prospect's LI data is not correct, either email or phone number. More issues with this on phone numbers, but has also occured for emails. However, having used this for number of years for 1000s of prospects, the overall accuracy is very good and better than other tools I have seen.

Kyle from Flexport

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Pros

easy to use, simple but does the job (that is a good thing, many tools are too complex for their use).

Cons

The results are not great, it does give results but there are competitors out there that have a higher degree of accuracy AND generate info on more leads.

Reasons for Choosing Lusha

We did not, we're using both as in our trials your results were complementary to theirs (i.e. leads they could enrich you could not and visa versa)

Margarita from Preng & Associates

Preng uses Lusha well

Overall its a good and convenient product.

Pros

Cons

I wish it wouldnt pop open all the time. sometimes it gets really annoying and in the way.

Nicolas from Marin software

Phone numbers Vs email

We used lusha as an add-on to check for phone numbers. The issue is when there are several listed, it is not clear which is the most recent one

Pros

Check direct dials phone numbers which is the reason we purchased the product. We were globally happy with the results, as well as with the integration with sales navigator

Cons

Email were not always correct, although no tool will give perfect results. In that sense, our main tool for emails (try prospect) is more efficient in that regard

Great functionality

Overall it's a good tool that's very clean to use to fill in gaps from ZoomInfo or other data sources, however the accuracy of contact data is not great, for information technology, cybersecurity, and software development it seems the accuracy is close to 1/3 of people researched being correct.

Pros

Platform is very easy to use, integrates smoothly with LinkedIn and Salesforce.

Cons

Found that the data presented is very hit or miss, frequently includes phone numbers for organizations that a person might've worked at 2-3+ years ago along with improper cell phone numbers and emails are nearly always wrong.

Edris from Samsara

Lusha is an incredibly powerful too

Pros

The high rate of correct information, there are lots of companies who will share out " contact details " for prospects but they tend to be incorrect. Lusha seems to have a solid 70% hit rate.

Cons

I have numerously clicked the incorrect information button and this needs to be changed straight away. It seems like they recycle the same number to the next person who uses lusha.

Zvi from Synopsys Northern Europe Ltd.

Boost your data quality in EMEA

Pretty good! it has incredibly increased my results on reaching out potential clients

Pros

While I was using several other tools to get prospect's phone number & email address I noticed that for US the data is pretty good (on the other tools) but when searching for EMEA contacts the data quality is extremely poor! Started using Lusha and all of a sudden you can see that for the rest of the world Lusha will populate the most accurate data out their! And obviously, the ease of use, simply click on Lusha icon to get instant results, no need to download anything nor navigating to a specific web-page and then insert many details...

Cons

The only thing i can say some other tools are better at is the fact when there's no surname on the prospect LinkedIn profile (just the 1st letter) it will never find anything although data can be captured in other ways, not only the full name.

Liba from Culture Amp

Lusha needs work

Overall my experience has been adequate, but I would love to learn more about what is on your product roadmap.

Pros

I like that you are table to import directly into SFDC and create lists for specific campaigns.

Cons

There needs to be a away to mass upload those lists directly into SFDC, without having to use another tool like dataloader to upload. It should be a seamless click.

Michael from Carrick

Best App ever. Truely your monies worth

For me the best part aside the accuracy of contact information and ease of use, the support team is so lovely , quick to respond, and are always there to take care of you. You will simply fall in love with them specifically their professionalism. I will recommned this app for any seriouse person or company that really wants to take their business to the next level.

Pros

Very simple to use, accurate contact information.

Cons

I really dont know what i dont like about this products, its probably the most satisfying app i ever used. being a business development specialist I endorse this product 101%

Royce from Sitetracker

Easy to use and does well in what it is for!

Pros

Lusha fits nicely into the flow for a sales development rep like myself who uses Linkedin Sales Nav heavily in my outreach. I love that it just opens up and I can choose to unlock the contact easily.

Cons

Some contact details are outdated, though to be fair it's really more of the availability of information out there than a lack of feature.

ELODIE from FAMOCO

Industry: Computer Hardware

Lusha has simplified my work

My job is to prospect and you need to have on the phone the right contact in a company. Before I spent too much time finding phone numbers. With Lusha it is easy: it was easy to implement it it in our process, easy to use and easy to get real phone numbers. It helped me save several hours of research per week. Time saver.

Pros

Easy to use and effective. You can see the beginning of the phone number which is a good clue to know if the phone is a recent one or note (with the country of the dialing code).

Cons

Onboarding could be better, never heard of all the possible integration when I subscribe. Never had an email of best practice (or went directly to Spam) Never add a pop-up or a message to integrate it with Gmail or other tools (I have zapier).

Nick from Waterfall Security

Lusha

Trying to find phone numbers and email addresses

Pros

Easy to use & simple to copy-paste or add to Salesforce contact details.

Cons

Phone numbers and email addresses are not always accurate.

Marissa from ThoughtSpot

Lusha is a lifesaver

Pros

My team often has trouble getting accurate/non-general lines off of DiscoverOrg so we use Lusha to supplement what we can't find. It's been an absolute lifesaver in getting us connected with the right people.

Cons

Something that would be great to have is info regarding whether the number is a cell phone or work line.

Great tool for outbound sales teams

Its been a great experience for me and have suggested multiple members of the sales team to subscribe to this Lusha service.

Pros

I like how easy it is to access lead's contact information.

Cons

not much here, using lusha has been great for me and a few of my colleagues are jealous that I have this very cool tool available to me.

Yves from Providence St. Joseph Health

Accurate Lead finder but inconsistent

I recommend lusha if it manages to gather leads at a consistent manner and also has other features on it's plate. Right now if Lusha offers exporting and project creation it would be better.

Pros

The emails I've been getting are accurate and legitimate. I like that Lusha extracts personal emails to really help our team when we are sourcing.

Cons

It's inconsistent. It doesn't work sometimes when you're trying to find the candidate's email or contact information unlike other contact finding tools

Thomas from Kenna Security

Really useful tool

Overall positive, I recommended Lusha be implemented at Kenna when I joined after having used it in my previous role at SailPoint.

Pros

Provides direct contact details for some high scoring contacts within key accounts I'm working.

Cons

Salesforce integration could do with some work. It doesn't always copy over their title from LinkedIn & only includes one of two contact numbers if two are available. Data is hit or miss but I like the update that allows you to rate the contact details.

Scott from Route to Market

Honest feedback

The overall experience has been great, especially at the moment with COVID-19 happening and the whole world is working remotely. If it hadn't been for Lusha, I really would have struggled to do my job to the same extent as I have without it.

Pros

In my role I'm trying to engage with high-level executives across various industry sectors. Lusha helps to bypass some of the inherent obstacles we come across on a daily basis and connects you directly with the person you wish to engage.

Cons

There are a lot of numbers that are a personal mobile number, which obviously some people can get upset about when you are trying to have a business conversation with them. There is also outdated information, in some cases I've tried to connect with someone only for the call to be answered by a previous company they worked at more than 4 years before.

Accurate info but not cost efficient

Pros

Being in recruiting, having the ability to source personal email addresses is an absolute competitive advantage. As with some tools, the occasional result will not be relevant but 9/10 you will receive an accurate result for contact information (with a fair amount of personal over corporate emails).

Cons

It's just not competitive enough to justify the cost. There are several alternatives out there who can really do the same thing at a much lower cost.