• Pros

• "Good value for pretty straightforward platform - a lot of tech & power made very user-friendly at reasonable price."

• "-Ease of setup -Ease of Use -Totally automated after you setup once -Great Value for the Price -Customer Support"

• "Easy to use and the app is regularly updated, to make publishing and scheduling of content faster."

• Cons

• "Occasionally their interface fails. However, their customer service is, in a word, spectacular and any issues I have had have been solved, or at least explained, within the hour in most cases. "

• "Customizing summary text was slightly cumbersome in early versions however the developers were extremely responsive to input and this already great app just continues to get better and better."

• "Sometimes it pulls irrelevant bits, but with the new customizing aspects this is easily overruled."

Browse Missinglettr Reviews

Abigail from The Growth Metric

Worth Every Penny!

Pros

Missinglettr is like a mix of Coschedule and Hootsuite. Let me explain, Like Hootsuite and other social media managers, Missinglettr lets you schedule social media posts. Like Coschedule you can schedule you can share your blog posts to your social media accounts, MissingLettr takes this further by: 1. You can schedule each blog posts to share to your SM profile for a year. This means each blog post would be shared on social media for a year. 2. The process is not 100% automated which is great because I'd rather not share the same post with the same images and links for 10ish times a year. MissingLettr has some templates that you can customize to match your brand. You can choose to edit the copy of each post, you can choose what image in your blog post you want to be included in the post, you can also create "text bubbles" with a strong sentence from your blog post. 3. When you publish a new blog post, you get an email notification telling you that your "social media campaign is ready" you can then "review or reject" the campaign. This means you can go through the preselected social media post to edit how you want each post to look like for each social media profile. 4. This is not limited to new blog posts but works just the same with existing blog posts. 5. You can choose what kind of social media campaign you want (12 months evergreen, 6 months evergreen, 2 months blast or 2 weeks blast) You can also publish your blog post on Medium (I'm yet to try this feature)

Cons

I don't have any major issue with MissingLettr, When I signed up I had one issue: How long it took for a campaign (A blog post) to become active. My AppSumo deal only lets me have 10 campaigns a week (which is great), but I had tons of past blog posts and I couldn't decide on what posts to use that week for my SM campaign. After selecting 10 "campaigns" I decided I wanted to replace one of the blog posts with another, so I deleted a campaign so I could have space to add another campaign. However, I couldn't but instead, I got an "UPGRADE NEEDED" alert. The issue was immediately resolved by chatting with the customer rep. A similar issue I had was that I had approved two campaigns but my calendar was still blank, I reached out to the customer support to ask how long it took for my campaign to become active, they responded pretty fast and told me the delay was because of the volume of campaigns being queued However, this was around Jan-Feb so I'm sure it's no longer an issue for anyone

Sebastian from sebastianpendino.com

Amazing tool to Automate my Social Networks

The tool has a very beautiful and elegant interface, it is very intuitive to use. The most important thing: Missignlettr helps me save a lot of time!

Pros

It is very easy to use! I like that it allows me to review the campaigns before the posts are published on my social networks. Also, it allows me to change the design and colors to match the branding of my brand. Best of all, it allows you to connect the RSS / Feed of your blog to directly take an article that I publish in WordPress.

Cons

I wish Missinglettr could connect to more social profiles like Instagram (currently only allows LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter).

Reasons for Choosing Missinglettr

For the artificial intelligence that I use to automatically create my posts on social networks

Andrew from Andrew Murray HQ

Great tool for building your audience

Missinglettr allows you to reach into other people's real social networks. It has good tracking and metrics so you know whcih of your content pieces are resonating with other users. I highly recommend using Missinglettr. I actually have a section of my traffic report dedicated to how it works: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

Missinglettr is a really cool software that allows you to grow your reach and your audience by borrowing other people's social media audience. I love that you are able to reach REAL people and real people you would not reach other wise using the curate option. The drip campaigns are helpful because...well, you need automation because our life is manhandled by computer algorithms. Support is amazing and quick.

Cons

Adding tags is a little painful because of the tag limits on the side (for the categories) but you can actually add more in the actual post. I understand why it's like that, but it does take a little getting used to. I would like to see volume on the different categories.

Terrific Idea But Lots Problems with Execution

I was really hoping that this was *it* for me. I am seriously considering switching to something else because, so far, it has been a major time-suck.

Pros

It's a great idea. If you have a blog or a website with, say, 30 pieces of content, you can create multiple campaigns from *each* piece of content that drips out to the many social media channels like Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter. Each "drip" contains a snippet or a quote from the piece of content in an attractive, branded format that gives the author the credit and makes her visible. The big idea is that piece of content is dripped out up to 10 times over a year with the frequency much higher in the beginning but less as the time goes on. This way, you create a sustained storm of high-quality "quotes" posted regularly on your social media channels. Each campaign is created *once* and then left alone to do its thing. That's the real value-add of this software.

Cons

Scheduling campaigns has been a huge struggle thus far, fraught with glitches that has sucked a lot of time in trying to schedule and reschedule each campaign. For each campaign, the number of social media channels, even when "turned on," shut off randomly so that when I look at the schedule created, many of the channels are not included. "Pausing" the campaign and rescheduling sometimes works but most often does not. I have to keep going back again and again and eventually the campaign gets scheduled the way I wanted. On my latest campaign, it has taken me 5 such trial and I am still hoping that it will work. I documented all of this to their customer support - including screenshots and video clips - but the problems persists. They opened the ticket and seem convinced the problems are fixed but they persist - each and every one of them. No difference. I am about to give up.

Response from Missinglettr

Replied January 2019

Hi there. Thanks for the review. I¿m really sorry to hear you¿ve had some struggles recently. I¿ve had a chat with our support team and they said that what you¿rte describing has since been resolved. But just to be on the safe side, can I please ask you to reach out to our team once more to make sure. They remembered your case and wanted to make sure you were now up and running. Unfortunately I don¿t have access to your email address here so i¿m unable to put you in touch with them directly. Thanks, Ben

Warwick from RoomIt by CWT

Why make things hard for yourself?

I can't recommend Missinglettr highly enough. I would be at a loss without it and it has taken all the burden and energy out of creating social media posts to promote blog content. Literally a few clicks and a years' worth are scheduled in advance. The support has been fantastic (I had some issues early on with the workflow with multiple social media accounts but they showed me a work around and it's since been resolved). They're also releasing new features all the time and are great at communicating what's new (there's a dedicated link with "latest changes" on the menu. Missinglettr is a game-changer and a life saver.

Pros

Missinglettr takes ALL the hard work out of social media marketing for blogs. It monitors my website for new articles and automatically creates a social media campaign for me to review. I can choose from a default evergreen (6 or 12 months) or blast (2 weeks or 2 months) campaign or create my own based on number of posts, duration and posting days. Add your hashtags and then let the generator create your social media posts, including random images and quotes from your article. You can customise each post by clicking on arrows to cycle through different post content quotes and images, or edit the text directly. If you prefer more control than the random text posts, Missinglettr has a new feature which gives you a list of all the text suggestions it found (on my last blog post it came up with 103 quotes). Just pick your favourites and it'll use these to create your campaign. You may also upload new images to each post and they have a neat feature which creates quote bubbles which are customised to your brand colours. Simply approve your campaign and it will schedule your posts for you. It literally takes minutes to schedule out a year's worth of social media posts and squeeze as much juice as you can from your content. Incredible and I couldn't live without it.

Cons

There's not a lot - I pretty much love everything about it. The analytics however are very weak and definitely need improvement - but I don't really use it to track stats and you can setup utm parameters so it's easy to get data elsewhere. I would like to see support for YouTube channels. There's other software around (e.g. RiteTag) that will generate social media posts from YouTube channels and scrape the video for the thumbnail as the image. That would be a very useful feature. The hashtag research tool isn't great either. You type in a hashtag hit enter and then wait for it to return a popularity score from 1 to 5 (5 being the most popular). I wish it offered suggestions because you waste a lot of time entering hashtags to find out they are worthless. I have to do my hashtag research somewhere else, so I feel this feature doesn't add much value right now unless it's developed further. All minor considerations given the robust functionality and sheer power of the platform and what it delivers in terms of productivity and consistency.

Mark from Lyndersay Digital

Industry: Publishing

Missinglettr for the Win!

I have a news website with huge aspirations and scope and a limited budget and team supporting it. Missinglettr has been an excellent tool for moving story links, snippets and images out to social media platforms and driving relevant readership back to my website. The way it manages drip promotion is sensible and easy to follow and the responsiveness of the team to issues that arise has been the most reassuring feature of the software. Where other promotional systems have taken weeks or months to get alignment with social media platform API changes, Missinglettr has often responded effectively within days. It's really useful working with a team that operates as if they were part of my business.

Pros

Missinglettr impressed me from its earliest incarnation with its clear focus on promoting editorial content across a broad range of social media platforms. I am constantly impressed with the quiet evolution of the product, which has changed not only to meet the varied demands of individual social media, but also to serve the needs of content creators to craft interesting promotional pieces that drive readers back to the source websites.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't really like. There have been a couple of design missteps, but the team is responsive to feedback and have always brought things back on track within a week or two. There's never been anything I'd describe as a dealbreaker and some of the changes actually grew on me after I worked with them for a bit.

Nataliia from Consulting

My favorite easiest social media autoposter

Missinglettr is real time-saver for me and number 1 tool for social media promotion right now. It bought me by its easiest, few-click social media scheduling for a whole year. With such great tool you really can benefit from free traffic from social media channels!

Pros

The most thing I like about Missinglettr that it is the easiest social autoposting tool out there. I tried different tools like Buffer, dlvr.it, Coshedule they are good, but for me a little bit manual and complicated. With Missinglettr autoposting to social media channels has never be simplest. It takes my article from WP blog and divides it in 8-10 posts which are scheduled for a Whole Year! The tool making prewritten posts with hashtags, text, images and bubbles all by itself by extracting from the article. You just need to approve them or change them a little bit and than approve. What can be easier?

Cons

I can't say that don't like something in the tool but I have a few suggestions for developers of Missinglettr. First of all, would be nice to see an app for Missinglettr, sometimes I don't want to turn to a laptop to do social media scheduling, just easy maintenance from phone and I will be happy. Secondly, I really really would like for guys to add Pinterest as channel distribution, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+ are good but Pinterest is real must-have for all sites and promotion! Thirdly, I use Missinglettr Calendar to add individual posts when I have blind spots days. It would be really nice to have an opportunity to a add video post to schedule not just image post. And finally, could you please teach your tool to grab content from the whole article when it presents like listicals with pagination. I have a lot like this and Missinglettr only grab first page/list of article. Thank you!

Tara Tamiko from Tara-Tamiko // Digital Marketing Consultant

Giving your blog posts the social media attention they need ALL year round!

As I mentioned it solves the business problem of time and effort. Not only that, my clients love that I'm able to drip feed their blog posts on social media all year round. Happy clients, Happy me!

Pros

1. Solves the problem of time and effort. Set it once, forget it. 2. The branding you can do and the customization available means posts don't look so automated 3. The interface is a beaut! So easy to use 4. Packed full of features that sometimes I'm like "wow, didn't know it could that as well!" (for example, you can promote any blog post (maybe you guest posted for someone, or got a mention) all year round 5. The team are outstanding! Responsive, friendly and helpful.

Cons

One thing I'd love to see, and I'm sure they'll make it happen, is to be able to but a line break in the captions. I get around this by using emoticons. But other than that, no cons at all!

Jeanne from Wavelength Financial

Still a great product

Great program, unique format that helps with making your social posts stand out.

Pros

We've used this extensively for social media. It's unique features help us to easily differentiate our posts. Automation makes it easy. The development team is great and extremely responsive.

Cons

There have been occasional bumps as they roll out new features, but the team there is extremely responsive so it is not an issue.

Differentiation.

Neel from Focused On

Makes Content Sharing Easier

Missinglettr has helped me be more consistent with sharing my content on my social media accounts. It has also helped bring more visitors to my website.

Pros

Cons

At the moment, it is only limited to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.

Reasons for Switching to Missinglettr

A lifetime deal was offered.

A little push that helps you create and automate social campaigns in minutes.

Great experience! I use it daily after publishing blog posts, and I have been seeing increased traffic to my site thanks to these automated social campaigns. I did a few campaigns for older blog posts as well, and they all work like a charm.

Pros

By far, the best part of this software is how easy it makes content creation, but add the fact that it handles posting and automation by itself and you have, in my opinion, the whole package. I spend close to 20 minutes after putting up a new blog post to produce and schedule 12 months worth of social posts to drive traffic to this content piece, which for me, closes the circle. I don't have to worry about that particular post again, and I also don't have to break my brain trying to come up with new social content. The creation process is perfect, in the sense that it gives me enough for me to not feel like I am starting off with a blank page, but it also allows me to edit texts and enter new copy as needed. The publish to Medium functionality is also helpful to easily add visibility to a blog post, and create valuable inbound links to my website, increasing its SEO.

Cons

The posting schedule cannot be modified, which is not ideal if you would like to give more visibility to a particular campaign or create a promotion for a limited time. You do have to stick to the timeframes that Missinglettr recommends. I do have to use an additional content automation platform for this reason, and I hope I could merge them both so that I wouldn't have to check my Missinglettr schedule constantly to see if I'll be overlapping posts. However, as I do use two different timings (morning/evening), I don't mind a bit of an overlap and it has been working to my benefit now that Facebook has changed its algorithm.

Response from Missinglettr

Replied September 2018

Hey, thanks so much for the review. Just a quick heads up that you can actually change the schedules - so you could have a two week blast or perhaps something longer like a 2 year campaign. To activate this feature head to the schedule templates area in settings. Happy to help if you have any questions.

Gordon from PRO Media 66

Automated post with a difference

Pros

Automating Social Media posts is, at least for me, a bit of a holy grail situation. If I have good quality posts, and they are evergreen, I want to be able to keep posting them, but in a way that doesn't overwhelm people, and has a look of intelligence about it, rather than simply dump everything in. With publishing plans that now run for 2 years (when I started it was only 12 months) I think Missinglettr have done the right thing and really thought things through. The software is easy to use, has a short learning curve and I love it. I have posts going out that I haven't seen for over 15 months now... they were done that long ago, and this software just 'makes it happen'. All in all, worth every penny, and it's important to note this isn't just any old "automation" software - it really needs checking out.

Cons

I would like more variety in the templates used. Maybe since I started things have improved, but more design templates would be better. Maybe even the ability to use different templates in the same campaign. What would be perfect would be the ability to bring my own templates in (or have a template designer) along the lines of Canva (hey guys... could you do a missinglettr template in canva?) and then I can produce automated posts I can be REALLY proud of.

Yann from 360 Entrepreneur

Industry: Online Media

A smart way to automatically distribute your content across multiple platforms

Missinglettr has allowed me to quickly create content distribution and content marketing campaigns across multiple social media channels — and pretty much in an automated fashion. By doing so, it's enabled me to win some time back.

Pros

What I like the most about Missinglettr is its user interface, the automatically-generated social media posts and the ability to easily share content across several platforms in just a couple of clicks.

Cons

The one thing I'm not crazy about, when it comes to the array of Missinglettr features, is the limited customization. Missinglettr has some limits in terms of allowing you to completely customize the way posts will look like to make them match your brand.

Reasons for Choosing Missinglettr

Missinglettr seemed to be more in the direction I was going toward and, in addition to that, I got a lifetime access AppSumo deal for it, which made it a low-risk move!

Reasons for Switching to Missinglettr

I was looking for a tool that enabled me to better streamline the content repurposing and distribution processes — and that let me do so in an automated way, even a partially automated one.

Daniel from MediaDigi Intelligence SRL

Industry: Broadcast Media

Great Social Media Autopilot Marketing Software

- I'm using MissingLettr since its inception and I'm pretty happy with the functionality as I can blast my content on all our facebook pages, LinkedIn pages, and Twitter accounts. - I would recommend it to anyone that have an website and cares at least a little bit about his social media presence.

Pros

- It's easy to add all your social media accounts and share them between websites - Missinglettr identifies very easy pieces of content that can be added to the posting schedule - The price is great considering the value you get; Also from time to time they have nice discounts and offers.

Cons

- Finished campaigns cannot be put back in the funnel ; I have to recreate them which is pretty time consuming - Would be great if Facebook posting could be a little more automatic. I blast to all our 7 pages and having 12 pieces of content for each post is really time-consuming to copy/paste 84 times.

MissingLettr squeezes more juice out of your blog posts for you!

Productivity. ROI on content writing.

Pros

MissingLettr enables me to promote my evergreen blog-posts directly to social networks. It helps expedite the process, by negating the need to manually input the text and images to be included in each update. Let's face it, content has a short shelf-life. After sharing it once, it is quickly buried and forgotten. MissingLettr's best part is that each blog post gets a drip-fed social media campaign for 1 year. The tool repurposes quotes and headlines and posts the blog-post at different points in the year, allowing you to get older content in front of your audience and getting more ROI out of your posts.

Cons

Some of the image suggestions are not so compelling. Kudos for them for trying, but my intervention is almost always needed to set the featured image on a post as I find myself disagreeing with the selection of auto-suggested images. The suggested hashtags too are not always the best.

Response from Missinglettr

Replied July 2018

Thanks for the review. Really appreciate it and totally agree, that there is more work we can do to improve our image suggestions. I actually loved the way you described the 'pros' behind Missinglettr. Would you by any chance, be happy for us to use part of this on our home page? I'd actually like to use it to describe what we do - vs, as a pure testimonial - so it wont have your name against it.

Melanie from Content by Melanie

Excellent for Promoting Evergreen Content

Content can be scheduled up to a year in advance, with a different post going out at an optimized time at regularly set intervals you control. The posts are created for you, and all you need to do is choose from the options offered for each (although you can always customize as needed.) This allows me to schedule effective promotions for clients in about ten minutes that will offer ROI for another whole year.

Pros

Failing to make use of content that could be considered evergreen is a huge mistake. However, for a buy content creator or social media manager, of which I act as both for some clients, the one and done social media promotion trap is easy to fall into. Missing Lettr helps you get the most out of a single piece of evergreen content while also solving a lot of scheduling hassles.

Renee from Element Associates

Love the ease of use and automation

Overall, we have saved several hours a week by using Missinglttr, which is a huge deal. Time is money, so by using this program, we are also saving money. It allows us to really choose what we want to post and when, schedule those posts, and never worry about them again!

Pros

Missinglettr takes the time and hassle out of planning social posts. Instead of having to craft copy for 12 or more posts over a year, find photos to go with the posts, and then schedule those posts in social, the work is done for you. I love that you have the option to use your own branding, change the captions, etc... It really has made a huge difference in our social plan. And, if you have more than one blog or site, you can connect them all in one place. I also love that you can publish to Medium with a click of a button. We recommend it to all of our colleagues!

Cons

So far, we have not come across anything that we do not like about this software.

Camden from Reflective Bible Study

One of the Best Social Media Scheduling Apps

I use Missinglettr for 90+% of my social media sharing, and it only takes me 5-10 minutes to schedule content for all my social platforms. I'm very happy with Missinglettr and would hate to see it go away.

Pros

- This app creates quotation graphics for my text posts - If I have an image associated with a post (or multiple images), it imports them. - I am able to quickly create and schedule many months of marketing for every blog post and podcast - Very easy to use - Customer service team is top notch

Cons

- I'm still waiting for some features and integrations that are on the future development road map. - The dashboard tells me how many clicks I have received each week, but there isn't more detail than this. (However this is coming "soon" I'm told.)

Melanie from Melanie Downey Brand PR

Promotes your blog content on autopilot

Completely automates the social media process for my blog posts, creating a campaign for a full year. Saves time Makes creating social media posts effortless Posts get great engagement

Pros

Makes it very easy to write and schedule social media posts to get the word out about your blog posts. After you write a blog post, it automatically uploads your content, and creates text and images for your posts, and creates a one year social media plan for each. Personally, I was in a bad car accident 6 months ago, and am on medical leave. My older blog posts are automatically still being promoted, and bringing traffic to my web site, without having even touched anything related to my web site in half a year, and without having to think about it. Well worth the money I spend.

Cons

You are limited to the predesignated posting schedule (1 day, 3 days, one week, one month, three months, etc., up to one year). I wish there were a way to, say, post to Twitter 5 times a day, with different posts. With that said, the folks at MissingLettr are always working to improve the process, and the system. I haven't checked their logs, but it may actually be in the works.

Response from Missinglettr

Replied February 2018

Hey Melanie. Thanks so much for the review. Just a quick note that we are working on an update that will let you choose your own schedule (from duration and frequency right through to auto repeat rules). If interested, you can track this at http://feedback.missinglettr.com/feature-requests/p/schedule-manager

Janet from JWGInternational.com

Missinglettr is a time save and a business promoter all in one

I love using this software as i don't need to to use it often. How great is that. It does what I was doing manually by using 3 different programs. I still use my process alongside missinglettr as it helps boosts my business visually greatly. Plus you can customize the content and images when going through the content steps. So you can really make it personal or stick with the standard. Either way, the work Missinglettr does is a time saver for me and any business owner who uses it.

Pros

It's easy to understand and use. I'm pretty geeky when it comes to software so even the hardest ones I'm prepared to figure it out. So I can share with others. But Missinglettr is straightforward to use. I like that it only has a small number of steps to set everything up. The fact that you can add all your old content is great as so many people don't reuse their old content as it is. It allows you to more content, and other images so you can make your content shares even more different. Customer support is really helpful.

Cons

The cons is actually not Missinglettr fault but to set up content for Facebook you have to copy and paste so it accepts it. But thats how Facebook wants you to use it so Missinglettr has to ablige.

Jurgen from Innovabiz Pty Ltd

Time saving and attention grabbing social media posting

Missinglettr has helped us promote our blog and podcast episodes in a much broader way and without having to spend a lot of additional time on the postings, allowing us to focus on engaging the audience on social media, through posting comments and responding to comments. It has helped grow our audience significantly since we began using it over a year ago.

Pros

Great set of features and automatically captures information from blog posts, connects images and structures a set of default social media postings that forms the basis of a campaign over a specified time period.

Cons

Sometimes loses authorisation to post to some social media accounts and doesn't immediately notify that attention is required.

Deepu from Fingent Corp.

10 minutes - to schedule a year's worth of social media posts

When we started using Missinglettr, we realized that it solved a need we did not know we had. It is good and easy to use. I would gladly recommend using the service.

Pros

Missinglettr provides a simple way to effectively utilize evergreen content with minimal effort. Quick setup: It was very easy to connect a Wordpress blog and social media accounts to the Missinglettr app. We finished setting up in a few minutes. Easy to use: The UI is simple, intuitive and easy to understand. The app does one thing and it does it well Features: The automatic scheduling is very good, but we prefer to move things around a bit. The automatic post suggestions are good too. Gives us a good base to work with.

Cons

You cannot tag people or accounts correctly with all social media posts. On some posts, we may want to tag the author's LinkedIn account or the facebook account, but we now have to do this manually from the LinkedIn or Facebook app. I suspect that this is not a problem with Missinglettr itself, but a limitation of the APIs provided by the social media platforms. Not a major irritant, would be good to have.

Auto Posts for My Blog

It the overall benefit has been ease of use. When I finish a new post, a campaign is waiting for me (usually within a few hours). Then I can simply go in, choose my options, and launch, which takes less than 30 mins. I have saved tons of time with Missinglettr and it has helped to generate more clicks and social media shares,​ across all my platforms, than I could ever have done on my own.

Pros

I love that Missinglettr auto generates social media shares after I publish a new blog post. This saves me an enormous amount of time trying to figure out what to share and schedule them out. The many choices it gives for customization of each share, based on various text/pictures within my post, helps to keep the content fresh.

Cons

Some of my posts are seasonal and I don't want to share them over the course of a full year. It'd be nice to have an option to pick different intervals (like 6 over 6 weeks), instead of defaulting to the full calendar year. It's a pain to manually change the timeframes.

Sharon from Sharon Hurley Hall, Writer

Industry: Writing and Editing

The easiest way to drip share your content

Using Missinglettr has been an excellent experience from the start (it's been a couple of years now). The team is super-responsive so no issue goes unhandled for long. Not that there are many issues. The tool works well 99% of the time.

Pros

What I love about Missinglettr is that it makes it easy to import your content (via RSS) then create a sharing campaign over periods from a couple of weeks to a couple of years (the default is one year). It connects seamlessly to social sites, has relevant hashtag suggestions, and is great at grabbing images and creating quote bubbles to make your content look great.

Cons

A recent update changed the way content was handled, setting a minimum of 9 approved content pieces before moving to the next stage. But after feedback this was reduced to a more reasonable number.

Long Time User of MissingLettr - It Saves A BUNCH of Time

Missinglettr is a great tool for accelerating your social media marketing. It makes it every easy to create a year long social media marketing campaign off the back of your blog posts. Id highly recommend Missinglettr, especially to smaller businesses or startups who don't have the time (or a dedicated person on their team) to spend hours slaving away at creating content.

Pros

- The fact that Missinglettr pulls in content from your blog's RSS feed makes it super easy to use. - Missinglettr they creates content that you can use to push to your social channels so if you approve you can schedule an entire years worth of social content in minutes. - Social media marketing is important but for smaller companies it doesnt make sense to spend an entire day or two each week on this stuff. Missinglettr is literally like having that extra time back.

Cons

- To be honest nothing, although I dont use all of their features so there may be something in there that I dont 100% like.

John from ESL Masterminds

Good Value for Content Platform

I mainly use Missinglettr to refresh my content distribution. It's a good way to reuse content.

Pros

Cons

A lot of similar products with more capabilities. While this software does a lot for your money, there is more out there. Still requires thorough review & editing to make content digestable for your audience.

Leonard from The Smart Spartan

Share the news about your work - set once & forget about it

Pros

It takes a thought, time and effort to create good content online. It also takes money, if you're paying for others to help you produce that content. What I love most about Missinglettr is that it will help you get the news out about each new blog post over the course of a few months, a year, even two years with periodic posts out to my various social media channels. Missinglettr lets me do a drip campaign for each new blog post. For each post, I set it a campaign once and then I don't have to think about it anymore. For 1 post, no big deal. But as you continue to create & add content, the Missinglettr drip campaigns add up and you end up with a healthy stream of social media content promoting the content you've invested in to create and get out there.

Cons

I had some difficulty successfully connecting my preferred link shortening service and ended up using an alternate link shortener. Not ideal, but things work. It doesn't affect the custom domain for my links, it just means I have to go somewhere else for stats on my Missinglettr content.

Christopher from Writing Momentum

Industry: Publishing

The BEST way to keep a blog post alive!

Overall, I really like Missinglettr and it has become a critical part of my marketing process every time I write a blog. First, write and publish the blog, next approve the Missinglettr campaign. Easy as 1-2!

Pros

I love that I can hook up my website RSS feed and Missinglettr automatically pulls the entry in and creates a year's worth of posts for my social channels. Since I hook up about 10 channels, that means every blog I write has posts that pop up over the Internet about 100 times during the year!

Cons

The AI doesn't always do the best job of finding the best quotes or images from my article. The good news is that every campaign allows a review process so you can correct any bad selections before it ever starts.

Nancy from Unleashed Mobile Apps

Great way to keep your blogs posted

I have had great results with Missinglettr. My posts are consistent and getting attention.

Pros

This is easy to use software to drip your blog into social. Good analytics sent weekly. Easy to make changes to posts.

Cons

Working with Facebook is manual. I think that's Facebook and not the software. It does take an extra step to post on Facebook.

Britt from Malka

Industry: Writing and Editing

I've received so much extra traffic thanks to Missinglettr

If I'd have to do this work myself, I would tweet once about my new blog post and then forget about it. Thanks to Missinglettr I frequently get new visitors to all my blog posts, not just the latest. It's so easy to set up a new campaign in Missinglettr and then forget all about it and let the software do the rest.

Pros

Missinglettr is so easy to use. You just go about your business as usual, write a blog post and add it to your blog, and Missinglettr will pick it up. You'll get an email asking you to review the new campaign, and once you approve the images and quotes that have been set up from you, based on your blog post, you'll automatically send out new tweets and posts during a year.

Cons

The hashtags chosen by the software are often not the best fitting, but that's probably caused by the words I've put into my blog posts. So I nearly always have to delete the hashtags they suggest and write my own.

It's always great to automate!

In short, it saves you time while keeping your social media 'engine' spinning. For up to a year, you can have engaging content you created delivered to your audience without having to over think it. Missinglettr is well worth the value.

Pros

Missinglettr combines many popular tools without breaking the bank. Similar to Coschedule and Hootsuite, it posts elements of your blog post to your different social media accounts. However, you're able to modify each post so it's not the same thing over and over. Also, you're able to select how long you want the post to be 'dripped out'. It could be over the year, evergreen, a month campaign. You get a lot of control over how the information goes out.

Cons

I didn't have any real problems with the software. It's pretty direct. There were times when the suggested images were not formatted correctly. Also, the suggested hashtags and pull quotes weren't all that great too. Honestly though, if you're using an automated service, expect for there to be correct. It's not 'set and forget', but rather 'set, semi-correct, and let it fly' ;)

Kelly from Langston Marketing Services

Industry: Writing and Editing

Get the most leverage out of your hard work writing blog posts

I have had NO problems with this software. I love it.

Pros

I spend hours writing a blog post. I wrestle over the topic, the verbiage, keywords, and then I share it everywhere I can. Before using Missinglettr, that would be the end of it. I would see an initial spike in traffic and the post would be invisible again. No longer! Missinglettr creates a plan to continue getting every last bit of goodie out of my posts by scheduling social shares throughout the next year. It's easy, it's creative, and I am so thankful to have found it. Missinglettr helps you with creating enticing text for each social text, and it generates attractive images to support the text. Now my blog posts have an audience for the next year to come... thank you, Missinglettr. I HIGHLY recommend. It's one of my BEST purchases.

Cons

It takes about 10 mins to create the schedule, but seriously, TEN MINUTES??? It's well worth spending ten mins to make the most out of a post that takes hours to write.

Frank from Keystone Financial Solutions, Inc.

Exceptional Customer Service

All the marketing gurus say marketing via social media is a must. MissingLettr allows one to share blog postings over a multitude of social media sites in less than five minutes. The program does almost all of the work for you. All one has to do is review the headlines and activate the campaign. The campaign does drip marketing over a 365 day period which is great. Who has the time to do this manually! MissingLettr is a must marketing tool

Pros

The owner, is most concerned with delivering exceptional customer service and making sure that the users of his product have an exceptional experience. Since I am not the most proficient person when it comes to software, he suggested I attend one of his webinars. During the webinar, he walked through the process step by step and answered all question from the audience. I used the program the following day and was able to broadcast my blog over social media links in a matter of minutes. GREAT PRODUCT, EASY TO USE, AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Cons

I have no complaints or issues with this product.

Irena from STOPAR-IT, d.o.o.

My loyal marketing assistant working 24/7

If you want to create a successful online business, you need a consistent presence where your followers are. Missinglettr is a great tool that allows you consistency and frees your time. It's easy to set up and works like magic. I highly recommend it.

Pros

Missinglettr helps me easily reach my community several times every day. It automatically posts every one of my messages day after day without complaining.

Cons

There's some time investment approx. 5-10 minutes to approve the posts for the next 2 years. It's totally worth my time.

Suzanne from Writing and Editing

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great tool for sharing your content

I don't have to remember where I've shared my content, what I've shared, or when I've shared it, thanks to Missinglettr. It's one less thing I need to worry about in my business.

Pros

Missinglettr was easy to set up, and the customer service is very fast and responsive. It can be hard to remember what you've shared recently, but with Missinglettr, the user can set up a schedule (or use the predetermined one, which is what I do) to share content so that it isn't shared just once and lost. When you put out a lot of content it becomes even more important to have a tool such as Missinglettr. Another great thing is that it detects new posts and encourages you to approve campaigns, which is what the predetermined schedules are called. Because of this, it's as close to "set it and forget it" as you can get.

Cons

I can't think of any. When platforms have changed, affecting how Missinglettr worked, the interruptions were minimal, because [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team work hard to get the app back on track.

LOVE Missinglettr!!!

As a business owner, I am able to schedule future social media posts for the next 12 months. I can spend a few hours doing something that I benefit from the whole year...this is a series of tasks that used to take me weeks to do (when I remembered to blog and post in real time). The time savings is tremendous!

Pros

If you are a blogger or business owner, you NEED Missinglett! It is so easy to queue up items to post! Plus it creates a "drip" social media campaign of your blog posts over the course of 12 months. Makes it super easy to continuously post new content to your social media pages. Click and forget!

Cons

Instagram and Facebook posting is a bit manual. I'm not a huge IG user and I struggle with using IG, but I follow the prompts given to me in IG (which are triggered based on when I queued up my posting schedule in Missinglttr). It works. For FB, there's a copy/paste thing that I have to do with every series of posts that I'm not a fan of. But, I think it's due to a FB programming thing and nothing caused by Missinglettr.

Nate from Growth|Media

Industry: Graphic Design

The best blog to SM post app

This is my #1 for turning blog posts to SM post. Hands down the best.

Pros

I love MissingLettr, it's easy to use and it works everytime It's dead simple, which is exactly what I wanted because I hate to spend more time than necessary to figure out how to make something work. It's as simple as connecting my blog to the app, publish a post, then they push it on social media Also, I really like the feature of having separate accounts. Though we are not a SM management agency, can see this being a giant win for those that do offer that service.

Cons

Facebook as a non-auto posting policy which means you have to approve all of the posts ahead of time that are going to be posted on FB. A small consolation, and has nothing to do with MissingLettr. It's the same with most apps that boast this type of service.

Must have blog amplification tool.

I knew that should be setting up a drip campaign to promote each blog post I produce. I knew that I should be promoting older posts from my archives. Finding the time to actually do this it was problematic. I always *meant* to get around to scheduling out Tweets in Tweetdeck, updates on Facebook, etc, but the truth is I was doing it less than half of the time. Missinglettr streamlined the process, putting everything in one easy place, but also helping me to figure out what to write. The part where it pulls quotes from the text of the blog posts is pure brilliance. Using Missinglettr has been the difference between MEANING to promote my content, and actually setting up a year long drip campaign for each piece I produce (which BTW totally get clicks).

Pros

Ease of use. Professional looking templates that make your social pop. The customer service team is incredibly responsive.

Cons

Anything I've disliked they've worked to fix, or is currently in the works for updates.

George from NUS Consulting Group

Missinglettr doesn't miss much

Seriously, I was one of those people who tried to keep a calendar in a spreadsheet and remember to do this and that on such and such a time. Result? Maybe I broke my schedule half the time, but all the time I needed to check it and worry about what I missed. Who needs this? Fire-and-forget, that's my motto. Just be sure to write pieces that are likely to be relevant for a few months.

Pros

You've heard about "punching above your weight"? This is the kind of tool they were talking about. Every time you write a blog post (and if you're not creating content, you need to ask yourself what the point is of even considering a tool like this) Missinglettr will create a draft, 12-month, automated social marketing campaign.

Cons

Missinglettr has a favorite child, it's basic automated social campaigns, and it dotes on that child and spoils it. SO much so that you need to look around to find all the other valuable stuff you can do. So I guess I would call this an onboarding problem. If I were you, I would get yourself a one-on-one tutorial session asap. And be sure to listen in on their blog. And check out their weekly webinar pretty early on. And get into their affiliate program. And, while this is always daunting, work your way through all the 9 or 10 support sections (which each have 5-10 subsections)... it's not that tedious when you see the value and all the Aha! moments.

Lisa from Naked Website Design

Industry: Graphic Design

Brilliant time saver and great for engagement, get your posts seen again and again

Before Missinglettr I would either post just once and let my articles sit there, hoping people would find them. Or I'd manually add them into my social media accounts, scheduling as much as I could. This way I know that each post has at least 18 times more of a chance of being seen because it is going out 9 times over the year to Facebook and Twitter. Engagement is much better, retweets and comments on Facebook are much better too.

Pros

It is easy to use and does the job. You can schedule your posts to go out on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ really easily and make each post slightly different. You can use different templates and content on each scheduled post so you can reach a different target audience each time.

Cons

Nothing to do with Missinglettr but in order to get Facebook to accept the schedules you have to copy and paste your text. It just takes a second and it beats the system.

Angela from Posidiva

Easy app for bloggers looking to maximize their context impact

I get the best bits of my writing in short grabs put on social media. People have told me for years to start using pieces of my writing and share on social media. And missinglettr made that happen in literally a week once I understood the software. And now each blog post is published over 10 platforms for a year in minutes. People are now liking my posts more and connecting to my posts. So I'm actually getting clients to read my stuff more and check out other videos and YouTube.

Pros

Missing here takes key phrases of my blogs and get them to all my social media networks without looking like a machine did it. Because the blog is my writing the extracts that the software grabs sound like me. And the short phrases provided by the app to announce the blog's also saves me time writing an intro to each post. I also like the visual layout of the posts where I review each post and can Tweek with an image or layout of the text. It's visually very easy for me to scan and get a campaign on even to platforms out quickly. They also keep up with the changes in platform rules re posting. So they keep me current and within platform guidelines.

Cons

I actually got so used to the original flow of the app, I didn't want any changes. However once I got used to new posting features it was just as easy as the first roll out. But the support is so amazing, that process of change was seamless.

Dilip from DKSpeaks Media

A Superb Social Media Management Tool

Absolutely loving the software. It has generated a good amount of traffic through the posts it has published onto my profiles.

Pros

Simple and easy to use interface, Preloaded content which is easy to edit as per requirement, the ability to add custom slots to the queue, all of this makes missinglettr an easy and simple to use Social media management tool that is basically a set-it and forget-it one.

Cons

There is nothing that you would hate about this software. But a few more social media platforms would have been good. Some of the platforms like LinkedIn and Google plus are not particularly relevant for some niches.

Alejandro from Howden Iberia

much more present in social media with much less efort

You have to publish content yourself (that's your job). But ones it's published, you'll get an email from Missinglettr to review the already social media campaign they have created for you. you'll find everything you need... but you have to decide certain things (duration, post types,..) you may do some changes... and thats all, get to work in something else because the tool would do the promotion for you publishing your content in your social media channels.

Pros

I helps me produce content for social media wich is diverse and looks great well, I don't do it, Missinglettr does it for me (automatically). I just review and publish the campaign

Cons

I'm afraid I don't have much to say about missing functionalities or malfunction of this software. The tool works great... and even if I try to think of ways to improve it, I really can not find anything to be corrected or any funcion I lack.

Gives you more mileage from your blog posts!

MissingLettr has allowed me to automate posting of blog-posts on social media up to a whole year in advance.

Pros

MissingLettr saves me the effort of manually digging up blog posts I want to promote to my audience and let me set and forget promotions on my social accounts for a whole year. With the short shelf-life of content these days, it is important that promoting your message again and again expands reach and gets your voice heard. The tool auto-suggests post headlines and quotations so that you can get your messaging in front of your audience.

Cons

The auto-suggested feature image for your social posts is not always the best one from your post. I've had to manually edit the social-media post's featured image and suggested hashtags myself to make sure it is just right.

Aaron from Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC & Mouse Master Travel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great tool for leveraging evergreen content

I've been very impressed with Missinglettr's agile and ongoing development to ensure that posts that are to be delivered by the software are fully compliant with the requirements of the social media platforms to which they are to be posted.

Pros

The ability to work with multiple different posting schedules, flexibility to vary social media post content both by platform and post date, and integrated calendar view to track the publication schedule across multiple posts make this a powerful tool for promoting evergreen content. Over time, it becomes a great time and labor saver, and ensures at least a base level of social media activity when you might otherwise go quiet for a time.

Cons

Most of the downsides of this software are imposed not by Missinglettr but by the social media platforms. The need to manually engage in the editing of every post causes it to take much longer to prepare a campaign for publication than it took initially.

Michal from AllThingsMomSydney

Industry: Online Media

Missinglettr - my greatest investment for my blog

The cons are massively outweighed by the advantages and the benefits I derive from Missinglettr. It is one of the few programs I have had for years that I continue to use. This is the best investment for bloggers!

Pros

It is so easy to use and it is so smart, I don't have to do anything to keep my blog posts from being noticed continuously. After lots of research it was the first service I bought for the blog and it has been worth every cent! I rely on it so much!

Cons

I would love to see it add Instagram to its offerings. It doesn't pick up any photos in the posts that I upload from my IPhone which is a bit frustrating.

Don from Clearly See Media, Inc.

Time is Money!

Most of us are familiar with the phrase "time is money". Well, this certainly comes to mind when I think of the time that Missinglettr has saved me in preparing, reviewing, scheduling, and managing my social media posts. The interface is easy to use, easy to understand, and the updates and reminders via email help keep me on track. I no longer have to manage these posts by accessing each separate social media platform and I can revise and update as needed. Would I tell a friend about Missinglettr? Not only would I tell them, but I haven't stopped since I began using this great service.

Pros

Simple setup and post preparation Allows me to review, scheduling, and managing my social media posts. It's easy to use and easy to understand Provides updates and reminders via email

Cons

The thing I like least about Missinglettr is that I didn't find it sooner.

Carin Kilby from Time to Thrive, LLC

Visibility made easy

What I love the most about Missinglettr is that it allows me to easily promote my content over time. I would always forget to schedule additional shares, further out. With Missinglettr, it's done up front so I don't have to worry about it anymore. When I see how much engagement the content gets after one of the scheduled posts go up, I feel so grateful for this tool.

Pros

Very easy to use. Once I post to my blog, it automatically pulls in the content and creates the draft shares for me to review. I like that I'm able to tweak it and then approve the entire campaign which runs on autopilot. It's so convenient and has helped me really stay visible online while also extending the reach of the content I work so hard to put together.

Cons

There's really nothing that I don't like. :)

Debbi from self-employed

Easy to use! Makes marketing easier!

Pros

I love that drips content out over a year's time. I also love that you can post to various social media all at once. I love that you can change out the images and text posted, as well as feature the image or a text box.

Cons

There's very little I dislike about Missingltr. Sometimes the choices of text are less than ideal, but that's a relatively small thing.

Easy social media scheduling

As an author, it's helpful to have a social media presence and be active regularly. However there is an impersonal aspect to the advanced scheduled posts. I do think it has increased overall impressions and clicks to my blogs though

Pros

Missinglettr makes it relatively quick and easy to schedule posts on social media accounts ahead of time. After a month or two, you'll have regular social media scheduled throughout the next year. They regularly make improvements or add features.

Cons

The posts on Facebook seem to get few impressions and fewer interactions. That may be a Facebook policy. I usually wind up changing many of the photos and adjusting the post text, to something I think will work better. So it's automated, but the automation isn't ideal.