Missinglettr Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The price is great considering the value you get; Also from time to time they have nice discounts and offers."
  • icon"Now I just need to write more blog posts because Missinglettr does the rest. And, again it was so easy to integrate it with Wordpress."
  • icon"It was so easy to integrate between my Twitter feed and Facebook page. The promise of it seemed too good to be true at first, but it's exceeded all of what I hoped."
  • icon"Not your fault, but having to copy/paste the Facebook posts is annoying."
  • icon"Getting your posts on the site can sometimes be difficult."
  • icon"Design templates are sometimes boring and limited, especially the bubble layouts."

Have you used Missinglettr and would like to share your experience with others?

All Missinglettr Reviews

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Great tool for building your audience

Nataliia

My favorite easiest social media autoposter

Missinglettr is real time-saver for me and number 1 tool for social media promotion right now. It bought me by its easiest, few-click social media scheduling for a whole year. With such great tool you really can benefit from free traffic from social media channels!

Pros

The most thing I like about Missinglettr that it is the easiest social autoposting tool out there. I tried different tools like Buffer, dlvr.it, Coshedule they are good, but for me a little bit manual and complicated. With Missinglettr autoposting to social media channels has never be simplest. It takes my article from WP blog and divides it in 8-10 posts which are scheduled for a Whole Year! The tool making prewritten posts with hashtags, text, images and bubbles all by itself by extracting from the article. You just need to approve them or change them a little bit and than approve. What can be easier?

Cons

I can't say that don't like something in the tool but I have a few suggestions for developers of Missinglettr. First of all, would be nice to see an app for Missinglettr, sometimes I don't want to turn to a laptop to do social media scheduling, just easy maintenance from phone and I will be happy. Secondly, I really really would like for guys to add Pinterest as channel distribution, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+ are good but Pinterest is real must-have for all sites and promotion! Thirdly, I use Missinglettr Calendar to add individual posts when I have blind spots days. It would be really nice to have an opportunity to a add video post to schedule not just image post. And finally, could you please teach your tool to grab content from the whole article when it presents like listicals with pagination. I have a lot like this and Missinglettr only grab first page/list of article. Thank you!

Gordon

Automated post with a difference

Pros

Automating Social Media posts is, at least for me, a bit of a holy grail situation. If I have good quality posts, and they are evergreen, I want to be able to keep posting them, but in a way that doesn't overwhelm people, and has a look of intelligence about it, rather than simply dump everything in. With publishing plans that now run for 2 years (when I started it was only 12 months) I think Missinglettr have done the right thing and really thought things through. The software is easy to use, has a short learning curve and I love it. I have posts going out that I haven't seen for over 15 months now... they were done that long ago, and this software just 'makes it happen'. All in all, worth every penny, and it's important to note this isn't just any old "automation" software - it really needs checking out.

Cons

I would like more variety in the templates used. Maybe since I started things have improved, but more design templates would be better. Maybe even the ability to use different templates in the same campaign. What would be perfect would be the ability to bring my own templates in (or have a template designer) along the lines of Canva (hey guys... could you do a missinglettr template in canva?) and then I can produce automated posts I can be REALLY proud of.

Hasn't helped as much as I thought it would

I picked up this product for a one-time cost from a deals site and it hasn't lived up to expectations. I can't recommend it in its current form as a subscription based product.

Pros

That it automatically creates social assets based on my blog posts that can be shared at regular intervals over the course of an entire year.

Cons

The assets created still need significant tweaking to be publishable, there are absolutely zero analytics other than "clicks this week" and "clicks all time" so you have no idea what's working and what's not, and it's not adding any noticeable traffic

Response from Missinglettr

Hi Chris. Thanks so much for the honest review and sorry to hear that you're not seeing the results you had hoped for. We're constantly evolving and improving the product, so I hope you'll give us another try in the future. With regards to analytics - I couldnt agree more. And in fact we'll soon be releasing advanced analytics to really help provide, more context around the campaigns and how impactful they are. Thanks again for the review. Much appreciated! Ben

Replied March 2019

Melanie

Excellent for Promoting Evergreen Content

Content can be scheduled up to a year in advance, with a different post going out at an optimized time at regularly set intervals you control. The posts are created for you, and all you need to do is choose from the options offered for each (although you can always customize as needed.) This allows me to schedule effective promotions for clients in about ten minutes that will offer ROI for another whole year.

Pros

Failing to make use of content that could be considered evergreen is a huge mistake. However, for a buy content creator or social media manager, of which I act as both for some clients, the one and done social media promotion trap is easy to fall into. Missing Lettr helps you get the most out of a single piece of evergreen content while also solving a lot of scheduling hassles.

Cons

Occasionally their interface fails. However, their customer service is, in a word, spectacular and any issues I have had have been solved, or at least explained, within the hour in most cases.

Renee

Love the ease of use and automation

Overall, we have saved several hours a week by using Missinglttr, which is a huge deal. Time is money, so by using this program, we are also saving money. It allows us to really choose what we want to post and when, schedule those posts, and never worry about them again!

Pros

Missinglettr takes the time and hassle out of planning social posts. Instead of having to craft copy for 12 or more posts over a year, find photos to go with the posts, and then schedule those posts in social, the work is done for you. I love that you have the option to use your own branding, change the captions, etc... It really has made a huge difference in our social plan. And, if you have more than one blog or site, you can connect them all in one place. I also love that you can publish to Medium with a click of a button. We recommend it to all of our colleagues!

Cons

So far, we have not come across anything that we do not like about this software.

Camden

Industry: Online Media

One of the Best Social Media Scheduling Apps

I use Missinglettr for 90+% of my social media sharing, and it only takes me 5-10 minutes to schedule content for all my social platforms. I'm very happy with Missinglettr and would hate to see it go away.

Pros

- This app creates quotation graphics for my text posts - If I have an image associated with a post (or multiple images), it imports them. - I am able to quickly create and schedule many months of marketing for every blog post and podcast - Very easy to use - Customer service team is top notch

Cons

- I'm still waiting for some features and integrations that are on the future development road map. - The dashboard tells me how many clicks I have received each week, but there isn't more detail than this. (However this is coming "soon" I'm told.)

Melanie

Promotes your blog content on autopilot

Completely automates the social media process for my blog posts, creating a campaign for a full year. Saves time Makes creating social media posts effortless Posts get great engagement

Pros

Makes it very easy to write and schedule social media posts to get the word out about your blog posts. After you write a blog post, it automatically uploads your content, and creates text and images for your posts, and creates a one year social media plan for each. Personally, I was in a bad car accident 6 months ago, and am on medical leave. My older blog posts are automatically still being promoted, and bringing traffic to my web site, without having even touched anything related to my web site in half a year, and without having to think about it. Well worth the money I spend.

Cons

You are limited to the predesignated posting schedule (1 day, 3 days, one week, one month, three months, etc., up to one year). I wish there were a way to, say, post to Twitter 5 times a day, with different posts. With that said, the folks at MissingLettr are always working to improve the process, and the system. I haven't checked their logs, but it may actually be in the works.

Response from Missinglettr

Hey Melanie. Thanks so much for the review. Just a quick note that we are working on an update that will let you choose your own schedule (from duration and frequency right through to auto repeat rules). If interested, you can track this at http://feedback.missinglettr.com/feature-requests/p/schedule-manager

Replied February 2018

Janet

Missinglettr is a time save and a business promoter all in one

I love using this software as i don't need to to use it often. How great is that. It does what I was doing manually by using 3 different programs. I still use my process alongside missinglettr as it helps boosts my business visually greatly. Plus you can customize the content and images when going through the content steps. So you can really make it personal or stick with the standard. Either way, the work Missinglettr does is a time saver for me and any business owner who uses it.

Pros

It's easy to understand and use. I'm pretty geeky when it comes to software so even the hardest ones I'm prepared to figure it out. So I can share with others. But Missinglettr is straightforward to use. I like that it only has a small number of steps to set everything up. The fact that you can add all your old content is great as so many people don't reuse their old content as it is. It allows you to more content, and other images so you can make your content shares even more different. Customer support is really helpful.

Cons

The cons is actually not Missinglettr fault but to set up content for Facebook you have to copy and paste so it accepts it. But thats how Facebook wants you to use it so Missinglettr has to ablige.

Industry: Broadcast Media

Great Social Media Autopilot Marketing Software

- I'm using MissingLettr since its inception and I'm pretty happy with the functionality as I can blast my content on all our facebook pages, LinkedIn pages, and Twitter accounts. - I would recommend it to anyone that have an website and cares at least a little bit about his social media presence.

Pros

- It's easy to add all your social media accounts and share them between websites - Missinglettr identifies very easy pieces of content that can be added to the posting schedule - The price is great considering the value you get; Also from time to time they have nice discounts and offers.

Cons

- Finished campaigns cannot be put back in the funnel ; I have to recreate them which is pretty time consuming - Would be great if Facebook posting could be a little more automatic. I blast to all our 7 pages and having 12 pieces of content for each post is really time-consuming to copy/paste 84 times.

Auto Posts for My Blog

It the overall benefit has been ease of use. When I finish a new post, a campaign is waiting for me (usually within a few hours). Then I can simply go in, choose my options, and launch, which takes less than 30 mins. I have saved tons of time with Missinglettr and it has helped to generate more clicks and social media shares,​ across all my platforms, than I could ever have done on my own.

Pros

I love that Missinglettr auto generates social media shares after I publish a new blog post. This saves me an enormous amount of time trying to figure out what to share and schedule them out. The many choices it gives for customization of each share, based on various text/pictures within my post, helps to keep the content fresh.

Cons

Some of my posts are seasonal and I don't want to share them over the course of a full year. It'd be nice to have an option to pick different intervals (like 6 over 6 weeks), instead of defaulting to the full calendar year. It's a pain to manually change the timeframes.

Long Time User of MissingLettr - It Saves A BUNCH of Time

Missinglettr is a great tool for accelerating your social media marketing. It makes it every easy to create a year long social media marketing campaign off the back of your blog posts. Id highly recommend Missinglettr, especially to smaller businesses or startups who don't have the time (or a dedicated person on their team) to spend hours slaving away at creating content.

Pros

- The fact that Missinglettr pulls in content from your blog's RSS feed makes it super easy to use. - Missinglettr they creates content that you can use to push to your social channels so if you approve you can schedule an entire years worth of social content in minutes. - Social media marketing is important but for smaller companies it doesnt make sense to spend an entire day or two each week on this stuff. Missinglettr is literally like having that extra time back.

Cons

- To be honest nothing, although I dont use all of their features so there may be something in there that I dont 100% like.

Suzanne

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great tool for sharing your content

I don't have to remember where I've shared my content, what I've shared, or when I've shared it, thanks to Missinglettr. It's one less thing I need to worry about in my business.

Pros

Missinglettr was easy to set up, and the customer service is very fast and responsive. It can be hard to remember what you've shared recently, but with Missinglettr, the user can set up a schedule (or use the predetermined one, which is what I do) to share content so that it isn't shared just once and lost. When you put out a lot of content it becomes even more important to have a tool such as Missinglettr. Another great thing is that it detects new posts and encourages you to approve campaigns, which is what the predetermined schedules are called. Because of this, it's as close to "set it and forget it" as you can get.

Cons

I can't think of any. When platforms have changed, affecting how Missinglettr worked, the interruptions were minimal, because [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team work hard to get the app back on track.

Amanda

I have been using and love Missinglettr

it is a good software I would recommend it to a friend or two

Pros

I use it almost every day and love the way it's easy to use I would absolutely recommend it to anyone that I know!

Cons

I don't like the fact that it pulls quotes that are not quite right and it makes it a bit harder to use.

Lisa

Industry: Graphic Design

Brilliant time saver and great for engagement, get your posts seen again and again

Before Missinglettr I would either post just once and let my articles sit there, hoping people would find them. Or I'd manually add them into my social media accounts, scheduling as much as I could. This way I know that each post has at least 18 times more of a chance of being seen because it is going out 9 times over the year to Facebook and Twitter. Engagement is much better, retweets and comments on Facebook are much better too.

Pros

It is easy to use and does the job. You can schedule your posts to go out on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ really easily and make each post slightly different. You can use different templates and content on each scheduled post so you can reach a different target audience each time.

Cons

Nothing to do with Missinglettr but in order to get Facebook to accept the schedules you have to copy and paste your text. It just takes a second and it beats the system.

Alejandro

much more present in social media with much less efort

You have to publish content yourself (that's your job). But ones it's published, you'll get an email from Missinglettr to review the already social media campaign they have created for you. you'll find everything you need... but you have to decide certain things (duration, post types,..) you may do some changes... and thats all, get to work in something else because the tool would do the promotion for you publishing your content in your social media channels.

Pros

I helps me produce content for social media wich is diverse and looks great well, I don't do it, Missinglettr does it for me (automatically). I just review and publish the campaign

Cons

I'm afraid I don't have much to say about missing functionalities or malfunction of this software. The tool works great... and even if I try to think of ways to improve it, I really can not find anything to be corrected or any funcion I lack.

Eliza