What are Mobile Text Alerts users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Mobile Text Alerts software through verified user reviews

• icon"Affordable and functional. I love that its easy to use and low cost."
  • icon"It's easy to use and it's extremely helpful for our staff. I think this was one of the BEST investments we have made."
  • icon"The guys and ladies at support are always fast to respond to any questions and are super helpful."
  • icon"They down side is the reduction in MMS characters from 1500 to 660. It's taking me twice as long to construct a messages because I have to cut it short."
  • icon"I wasted time in trying out others. I was surprised that the texts were simple text."
  • icon"I don't know what I don't know so it is hard to know what to ask."

Browse all Mobile Text Alerts Reviews

• Have you used Mobile Text Alerts and would like to share your experience with others?

Ali

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

Mobile Text Alerts Review

Wardell

My church has been using MTA for two years and we are continually adding new features.

It a simple and very effective mode of communication. Love it.

Pros

The best feature is the new text to speech. The customer service is insane. They will respond even on Sundays. Wow!

Cons

They down side is the reduction in MMS characters from 1500 to 660.. it's taking me twice as long to construct a messages because I have to cut it short. Errrg

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Wardell, Thank you for the nice review! We're glad you've had a good experience! :) The character limit for MMS is actually still 1550 - If you're having issues with that or your dashboard isn't reflecting that please let us know at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com and we can look into it for you!

Replied August 2018

Leslie

Great for places with multiple groups

We got this program to use for our trauma alerts. We have ended up using it for so much more. We regularly communicate with our staff anything of an urgent nature. The program lets you know who has opted out so you know exactly who gets the messages.

Pros

I love that we can have multiple groups with different members. People can be in one or many groups. We can message some or all and its super easy.

Cons

When member reply it only goes to one administrator. We have a nursing admin team of 5 and it would be great if all 5 could get the reply's that the members send.

Reasons for choosing Mobile Text Alerts

This program was a better value and met all of our needs. We love it! We are considering going hospital wide for all areas as an urgent messaging system in our Emergency Preparedness plan. I highly recommend this product to any team with multiple members.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review! We appreciate your thoughts and are glad the software has worked well for you, and appreciate the feedback on what could make it better for you. (There are customizations available for a customization fee that would be able to accomplish what you described if you had any interest in that - Feel free to reach out to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com if you have any questions about that.) :)

July 2022

It needs more work

Run

Pros

Their marketing is pretty good and promising, but actual product falls short.

Cons

The product is in its infant stages and needs a ton of work. The backend(s) dont match. They use two different interfaces which is unprofessional. The system crashes and locks you out when trying to use it. Documentation is NOT updated to match the current control panel. Sign-up message modifications don't seem to take and different outputs depend on whether someone signs up via QR code or signup form. Campaign consistency matters.

Reasons for choosing Mobile Text Alerts

Because I thought it would be as advertised but it clearly lacks in capability and functionality.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Thank you for your honest feedback. Yes, we are in the process of redesigning our platform and we've experienced a few bugs here and there, but you may rest assured that this is temporary as our developers work out these growing pains. We are near the completion of our new platform experience. Please let me know how we can make this up to you. We would be glad to take a look at your account, address any issues, and offer you a free 3-month subscription. We want nothing more than to provide you with the best possible messaging experience and we will do whatever we can to make that happen. Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Aaron Nicholson anicholson@mobile-text-alerts.com

Replied July 2022

Alnetter

Coinpot

alot I dont spend all day on my phone any more

Pros

The ease of having multiple message 1 click

Cons

its been reliable and it cuts hours off

Reasons for choosing Mobile Text Alerts

Gives me more time to conduct my business development less time writing ads

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Hi there, Thanks so much for the nice feedback! Glad you've had a good experience thus far! :) Feel free to let us know if you have any questions - you can reach out via live chat or email contact@mobile-text-alerts.com. Best, Sam Pelton

Replied October 2020

Jasper

Best Practice for Mass Texting

Excellent service. These guy's have an Advocate!

Pros

Mobile Text Alerts gives easy access to adding short links, surveys, images, names of subscribers, and more right in the app interface. it's super easy to organize members into groups and even purchase a temporary keyword for a shortcode text in for events and more. The guys and ladies at support are always fast to respond to any questions and are super helpful. Every issue I've had has not only been solved but steps were taken by their team to make CERTAIN we were satisfied with the resolutions and solutions.

Cons

I'd say the only qualm I have is that text in users aren't able to add their names. That's not an issue for everyone but we send out morning messages (AMTEXT) and sometimes personalize those. The web page sign up works much better for having the customer fill in their information and we import spreadsheets full of user data regularly and that rocks... so meh!

because of the staff...

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Jasper, Thank you so much for your review and your kind feedback!! We are glad you've had an overall positive experience and hope to continue to provide a valuable product for you! :) In case it helps, there are a couple other ways you could collect subscribers' names, which you could read a little about here: https://mobile-text-alerts.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042109833-How-do-I-collect-subscribers-names- Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or needed anything on our end! Our support email is contact@mobile-text-alerts.com. Take care!

Replied February 2020

Karoly

Really good background for my ministry

Pros

- Reliable, - Affordable. - Very friendly and helpful staff... - ...in the last 13 mounts there was only 2 small glitch and they were corrected less then 8 hours.

Cons

- Need upgrade to provide the general double opt-in rule. (by-law requirement in many country!) - Need upgrade to send an email to me (admin) if someone opt-in and/or opt-out from my service (by law requirement to keep in record them!) - Very nice to let me send email and SMS campaign together, however the email should be free up to a certain amount of email, but definitely not charging by counting of characters . (Your competitors providing 10-18 000 free emails /m) - Please figure out the Time-zone sensitive sending. Similar than the timezone-wrap in Mailchimp. BUT, if i can suggest: forget it the subscribers time zone selection by their IP address location. This is a dead end! There is a lot of issue with that. However if you let me (admin) set up a "time zone delay-number" at every subscriber record and this number can a variable at the "scheduled sending", that would be a really professional solution.

Kristine

Love Mobile Txt Alerts

Fantastic. They are helpful and very quick to respond to issues. I love their tutorials that are geared to my business. I recommend them all the time and will continue tol

Pros

The program is fairly easy to use. It does have a slight learning curve for the Senior community but they do have awesome tutorials which makes it much easier to learn and implement.

Cons

There is not much I don't like. I seem to have an easier time of getting subscribers as compared to other like alert software, but sometimes I need more and am not sure how to do certain things. Help is always available quickly and are very knowledgeable and don't make me feel like I should have known that particular issue.

Reasons for choosing Mobile Text Alerts

Much more user friendly and the support is much better. The learning curve is much less stressful.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Kristine, Thank you so much for your kind feedback! Glad to hear you've had an overall good experience! If you have any questions or need any further help on how to do things or suggestions on how to get more subscribers feel free to let us know! (contact@mobile-text-alerts.com)

Great Communication Ability

I absolutely love that I have the ability to send a text msg or an email to stay in contact with members on my team. The email feature is what keeps me here. No other text msg service offers this option. The customer service is top notch, esponding to my questions and taking my suggestions to male it more user friendly.

Pros

I really like that I have very quick access to text messaging abilities to get the word out to multiple people at one time.

Cons

It was time consuming to set up since I am not the most tech savvy person

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Hi there, Thank you for the nice feedback! :) We hope to continue to provide a positive experience for you and let us know if you have any other questions or suggestions!

Replied November 2018

Mobile Text Alerts is the perfect text marketing tool for our needs.

I have been using Mobile Text Alerts for about a year and the features have continued to grow. It has been a perfect way for us to keep in touch with our customers without having to depend on the reach of our social media accounts, which waxes and wanes with each algorithm update.

Pros

Value, ease of use, and the features that make it perfect for a direct network sales business.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. I think it does what it is intended to do very effectively and efficiently.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Hi David, Thank you for the kind review! We hope you continue to find great success! :) Best, Mobile Text Alerts, LLC

Replied October 2018

Todd

Mobile Text alerts is great for text marketing

We're very satisfied

Pros

Easy to use Free trial let's you truly test drive the product

Cons

messages can't be too long or they will count as 2 messages

Reasons for choosing Mobile Text Alerts

magazine article and customer service call sealed the deal

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Thank you so much for your review and feedback of the free test account! We appreciate your thoughts and feedback and are glad you've had an overall positive experience (even in light of the 160 character SMS limit). Please feel free to let us know if you ever have further questions or feedback! (You can email at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com.)

Firojali

The Best SMS Marketing Tools for Generating More Leads

The way to effectively lead age with SMS showcasing is to consistently add or make an incentive for your clients. Doing that well will require your very own intensive comprehension business yet in addition to the key issues that a client encounters and why they do (or don't) accepting from you. Assuming you see the entirety of that, you can imagine the client's perspective and tailor your SMS messages to address their specific need, regardless of whether that is an absence of trust with the brand or just an absence of impetus to visit your store. From that point, you can distinguish the kind of SMS showcasing instrument you will use to attempt to push them toward purchasing and start composing your advertising messages.

Pros

The Best SMS Marketing Tools for Generating More Leads Lead age with SMS showcasing is tied in with turning your contacts, individuals who have effectively communicated some restricted revenue in your item, into individuals eager to purchase from you.

Cons

You offer real benefit for the client and make them mindful of that using text informing. A dribble crusade is a progression of messages sent throughout some undefined time frame to individuals from your SMS list at times, a trickle crusade will be the most ideal approach to produce new leads utilizing SMS marketing. The issue isn't the arrangement; the arrangement is basic. It's executing on the arrangement that is hard: How would you make an incentive for your clients? That is an inquiry each business needs to respond to in due order regarding themselves dependent on their very own exhaustive comprehension item, their best clients, and the specific issues they tackle for their clients. Accepting you know the entirety of that, passing on that data employing SMS showcasing should be possible in a couple of various ways.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Firojali, thank you so much for your review! We're glad you found Mobile Text Alerts to be a beneficial SMS service!

Replied July 2021

Melodie

Love Mobile Text Alerts for My LuLaRoe Business

Pros

I love using Mobile Text Alerts to send texts to my customers. It is very easy to set up and get customer subscribed. Once they are subscribed, the ease of creating a text is amazing! The tools that mobile text alerts have for LuLaRoe retailers is great. The live assistant works well to keep up with solds while live. Using the bless registration link through them is They also have loyalty rewards, giveaways and so much more. The app makes it super easy to send a text on the go. Roll over texts is one of the best parts!!

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that the price was a little high unless you pay for year in advance and then it becomes a better price. But roll over texts helps me be okay with price!!

Reasons for switching to Mobile Text Alerts

Roll over Text and LuLaTools!

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

We appreciate all your nice feedback! So glad to hear you've had a good experience thus far!! Feel free to let us know if you'd like us to review your plan as well and we could take a look (you can email us at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com) :)

Nick

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

We use it to communicate w/ about 80 HS students and their parents regarding youth group activites

Communication with students

Pros

Very intuitive to use. Storage of phone numbers very handy. Ability to send at future date is very valuable, so we send reminders of evening activities at 4:30, when kids are out of classrooms.

Cons

Things I'd like to see in the future - Ability to send the same text 2 or 3 days in a row. Or send it on the same day every week for a few weeks, etc. A few more columns for categories of members, ie; boys, girls, parents, juniors, seniors, etc, so we could just click girls and parents to send a message about a sleep over, etc

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Nick, thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time. :) You actually do have some scheduling options when you set up your message on the Send Message page. If you select "Schedule the Message" instead of "Send the Message Now" it will give you some options for if you want the message to repeat and how often. You can then manage and edit or remove scheduled messages under the Messages->Scheduled Messages tab. You are also able to organize your subscribers into groups if you want to sort them into categories like "boys, girls, parents." You can find a tutorial on groups here: https://mobile-text-alerts.com/blog/adding-editing-removing-groups-control-panel/ Hopefully that helps! Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Replied October 2017

Matt

Mobile text alert review

We are a healthcare facility with multiple locations. After a snow storm back in 2014, we had doctors come to work when we were closed. We needed a way to tell everyone the same thing at one time. This software has been a game changer. Now we use it for the shirt of the day on Fridays, a mass text for when servers are down, or even say happy birthday to an employee. Great product!!! hand down

Pros

Easy to use, i like the group feature where you can send to all or just groups of subscribers.

Cons

I always forget how to add a subscriber to a group.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Matt, Thank you for the nice feedback, we appreciate it! :) We are glad you have had a good experience and hope to continue to provide a useful product for you!

Replied October 2018

Richard

Excellent product, keeps our staff and craft employees safe and informed

Again, excellent method of communicating with a very large and disjointed work force. The ability to have multiple keywords and groups made it very easy for our employees to choose to register either in English or Spanish so we can have messages tailored to our non English speaking staff. Excellent.

Pros

Extremely easy to use. I have now used Mobile-Text-Alerts with 2 different very large scale jobs. The product is easy for our less technical HR users who send communications to employees for weather events, meetings, or other safety or emergency events. The product was particularly effective during Hurricane Harvey when communications in the area were very disjointed. Mobile Text Alerts is something that more and more of our jobs are using.

Cons

Nothing. The product does its job and is very easy to use. I don't need anything else from it.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Richard, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad you have found great success with your text alert system and hope you continue to find good use out of it!

Replied February 2019

Andrea

I LOVE Mobile Text Alerts

I am able to communicate with staff all over the city in an instant. I don't have to leave a message or rely on email. We use mobile text alerts daily.

Pros

Cons

The software if wonderful, if there would be one thing I would change it is how to verify who I am sending the text too if I am sending multiple texts. I have to go back and uncheck a checked name to be sure they are not getting the next text. If there was a little box to the side with the names that I could uncheck or a clear button for the names only (not the text). Other than that...it's WONDERFUL!!!

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Thanks for your kind words! We will look into your idea and see if we can work that in!

Replied August 2018

Camille

Been using for a couple years now

This helped me give my customers an immediate message that I know they'll see faster than an email (if they even check their email). It helped me connect with them and offer deals to help me generate income quickly.

Pros

I love how easy it is for people to opt in and how fast I can send a text alert out.

Cons

I can't really think of anything specific.

Reasons for choosing Mobile Text Alerts

It was more reliable and delivered the texts better

Reasons for switching to Mobile Text Alerts

The other service didn't let me download my subscriber info and seemed to cost more.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Camille, Thank you so much for your nice feedback!! We're glad to hear you've had success with your text alert system :) We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! If there was anything you needed on our end don't hesitate to reach out - Let us know if there was anything you needed from us to make your experience a 5 out of 5 :) (contact@mobile-text-alerts.com)

Missy

Love Mobile Text Alerts

All in all, it’s been great for us! I like the MMS feature just wish it didn’t count as 3 messages PER subscriber

Pros

That it’s integrated with the LuLaRoe BLESS System. I also like how we now have a registration link that automatically signs them up for alerts

Cons

The link doesn’t always work in the text alert and sometimes my text either doesn’t go out or goes out twice

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Missy, Thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear you've had an overall good experience. If you have any issues with messages/links feel free to reach out to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com and we can try to help troubleshoot!

WANDA

Great Business Tool

Great to be able to reach the majority of my customers with one text message. Saves so much time!

Pros

I like the fact that you can reach so many people at one time. Because the fact is that 9 times out of 10 people will check they text messages before they read an email. Also, I love the fact that any unused messages just roll over into the next month.

Cons

I just wish I could type more in my message before it runs over into the next page.

Reasons for choosing Mobile Text Alerts

because I saw the success that one of my Paparazzi Sister was having with her business by using this tool.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Wanda, Thank you so much for your nice feedback! :) Glad to hear you've had a good experience overall! As far as being able to type more in your message, there is the option to send your message as an MMS which allows you to include an image in your message and have up to 1550 characters, if that helps. (You can select that option when sending a message if you would like but note that it does count as 3 messages per recipient toward your messaging counts instead of 1.) Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need anything on our end! :)

Replied February 2020

Crisa

As a user and customer of Mobile Text Alerts I highly recommend them!

I think it’s a great service and the fact that they make it personal they contact you and you get quick response from their team. They even give you tips and tricks and even educational tutorials on how to engage customers, get more customers, how to host live sales, it goes on and on they really know how to treat you as a user of their service!! They go above and beyond! Thank you Mobile Text alerts!

Pros

The ease of using it to send mass texts to all my customers. I was able to send texts quickly and easily anytime of day! Usually 30 minutes before a live sale on Facebook was a Great time to send out a text to remind my customers to log on to tell them to stop by and shop in my live sales! I also loved getting messages from others through the service because it truly works!

Cons

Nothing really I didn’t have any problems, I remember I had some questions and I emailed them and they reaponded quickly!

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Crisa, Thank you for your nice feedback, we appreciate it! We are glad you had a positive experience and want to thank you for choosing us! :)

Kristen

Perfect!

We love it! Great, functional and helpful for our business!

Pros

Affordable and functional! I love that its easy to use and low cost.

Cons

It'd be great to see more features integrated into it -- video messaging would be great!

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear you've had a good experience! We'd be interested to hear other feature ideas you might have - Feel free to let us know at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com if you have any other feedback on that. :)

Industry: Security and Investigations

Amazing Service

The customer service is absolutely wonderful; I would highly recommend it to others. The product itself has done a great job of serving our needs.

Pros

The user interface is super functional and easy to use and is actually also enjoyable to view.

Cons

I wish I could quick add 5-20 contacts at once rather than only being able to add one at at time or uploading a file. It is just a preference and a relatively small one at that.

Katie

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Awesome Text Service

Pros

I LOVE the customer service as well as the design, functionality, and intuitive structure. The Mobile Text Alert crew is super responsive and helpful in resolving any questions or issues that arise.

Cons

I would like to be able to add a small group of subscribers all at once on one screen rather than one at a time. It is a minor negative though.

Stephen

Text Alert Review

Pros

Ease of use. It took only one attempt to feel comfortable with the process.

Cons

I don't like the fact that a one text event can be considered multiple texts based on the number of characters. The primary goal is to get information the the subscriber and forcing the sender to be concerned by the character count can impact the effectiveness of the message.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Stephen, Thank you so much for your review! Great to hear you've found it easy to use. We definitely understand how the character limit for SMS (regular texts) can seem constricting. If it helps, you can select the "send as MMS" option when sending a message which allows you to include an attachment and have up to 1550 characters in your message. (Note that sending as MMS counts as 3 messages per recipient instead of 1 toward your monthly messaging limits.) Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! You can reach us via email at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com.

Mobile Text Alerts