• Pros

• "The user interface is super functional and easy to use and is actually also enjoyable to view. "

• "I love that we can have multiple groups with different members. People can be in one or many groups. We can message some or all and its super easy. "

• "Easy to use, i like the group feature where you can send to all or just groups of subscribers."

• Cons

• "Occasionally doesn't send to some phone #'s (could just be a phone issue). Other than that we had no issues."

• "Customer Service and product, the only thing that was good from the time I used this product was it was easy to import my customer base in its program"

• "They down side is the reduction in MMS characters from 1500 to 660.. it's taking me twice as long to construct a messages because I have to cut it short. Errrg"

Browse Mobile Text Alerts Reviews

Wardell from Second Baptist Church, Ypsilanti, MI

My church has been using MTA for two years and we are continually adding new features.

It a simple and very effective mode of communication. Love it.

Pros

The best feature is the new text to speech. The customer service is insane. They will respond even on Sundays. Wow!

Cons

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied August 2018

Hi Wardell, Thank you for the nice review! We're glad you've had a good experience! :) The character limit for MMS is actually still 1550 - If you're having issues with that or your dashboard isn't reflecting that please let us know at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com and we can look into it for you!

Leslie from Little Colorado Medical Center

Great for places with multiple groups

We got this program to use for our trauma alerts. We have ended up using it for so much more. We regularly communicate with our staff anything of an urgent nature. The program lets you know who has opted out so you know exactly who gets the messages.

Pros

Cons

When member reply it only goes to one administrator. We have a nursing admin team of 5 and it would be great if all 5 could get the reply's that the members send.

Reasons for Choosing Mobile Text Alerts

This program was a better value and met all of our needs. We love it! We are considering going hospital wide for all areas as an urgent messaging system in our Emergency Preparedness plan. I highly recommend this product to any team with multiple members.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied January 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review! We appreciate your thoughts and are glad the software has worked well for you, and appreciate the feedback on what could make it better for you. (There are customizations available for a customization fee that would be able to accomplish what you described if you had any interest in that - Feel free to reach out to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com if you have any questions about that.) :)

Jasper from WORD ALIVE OUTREACH MINISTRIES INC

Best Practice for Mass Texting

Excellent service. These guy's have an Advocate!

Pros

Mobile Text Alerts gives easy access to adding short links, surveys, images, names of subscribers, and more right in the app interface. it's super easy to organize members into groups and even purchase a temporary keyword for a shortcode text in for events and more. The guys and ladies at support are always fast to respond to any questions and are super helpful. Every issue I've had has not only been solved but steps were taken by their team to make CERTAIN we were satisfied with the resolutions and solutions.

Cons

I'd say the only qualm I have is that text in users aren't able to add their names. That's not an issue for everyone but we send out morning messages (AMTEXT) and sometimes personalize those. The web page sign up works much better for having the customer fill in their information and we import spreadsheets full of user data regularly and that rocks... so meh!

because of the staff...

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied February 2020

Hi Jasper, Thank you so much for your review and your kind feedback!! We are glad you've had an overall positive experience and hope to continue to provide a valuable product for you! :) In case it helps, there are a couple other ways you could collect subscribers' names, which you could read a little about here: https://mobile-text-alerts.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042109833-How-do-I-collect-subscribers-names- Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or needed anything on our end! Our support email is contact@mobile-text-alerts.com. Take care!

Pam from Willingham Retail Group, LLC

All scheduled messages go out 3 minutes late

So far, none

Pros

So far I am pretty disappointed with my purchase and regret purchasing a full year. I wish I had purchased mo to mo so I could cancel.

Cons

All scheduled message go out 3 min late so it is very confusing for subscribers if my messages says join me in 5 minutes and I have already started because you sent the message late.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied July 2018

Hi Pam, Sorry you've experienced some issues! It looks like development was able to find and resolve the issue that was causing the delay. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! Feel free to contact us at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com with any questions or issues!

Kristine from Royal Queen of Bling Accessories

Love Mobile Txt Alerts

Fantastic. They are helpful and very quick to respond to issues. I love their tutorials that are geared to my business. I recommend them all the time and will continue tol

Pros

The program is fairly easy to use. It does have a slight learning curve for the Senior community but they do have awesome tutorials which makes it much easier to learn and implement.

Cons

There is not much I don't like. I seem to have an easier time of getting subscribers as compared to other like alert software, but sometimes I need more and am not sure how to do certain things. Help is always available quickly and are very knowledgeable and don't make me feel like I should have known that particular issue.

Reasons for Choosing Mobile Text Alerts

Much more user friendly and the support is much better. The learning curve is much less stressful.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied January 2020

Hi Kristine, Thank you so much for your kind feedback! Glad to hear you've had an overall good experience! If you have any questions or need any further help on how to do things or suggestions on how to get more subscribers feel free to let us know! (contact@mobile-text-alerts.com)

Melodie from LuLaRoe Melodie Evans

Love Mobile Text Alerts for My LuLaRoe Business

Pros

I love using Mobile Text Alerts to send texts to my customers. It is very easy to set up and get customer subscribed. Once they are subscribed, the ease of creating a text is amazing! The tools that mobile text alerts have for LuLaRoe retailers is great. The live assistant works well to keep up with solds while live. Using the bless registration link through them is They also have loyalty rewards, giveaways and so much more. The app makes it super easy to send a text on the go. Roll over texts is one of the best parts!!

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that the price was a little high unless you pay for year in advance and then it becomes a better price. But roll over texts helps me be okay with price!!

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied January 2020

We appreciate all your nice feedback! So glad to hear you've had a good experience thus far!! Feel free to let us know if you'd like us to review your plan as well and we could take a look (you can email us at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com) :)

Camille from ModestPop, Inc.

Been using for a couple years now

This helped me give my customers an immediate message that I know they'll see faster than an email (if they even check their email). It helped me connect with them and offer deals to help me generate income quickly.

Pros

I love how easy it is for people to opt in and how fast I can send a text alert out.

Cons

I can't really think of anything specific.

Reasons for Choosing Mobile Text Alerts

It was more reliable and delivered the texts better

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied January 2020

Hi Camille, Thank you so much for your nice feedback!! We're glad to hear you've had success with your text alert system :) We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! If there was anything you needed on our end don't hesitate to reach out - Let us know if there was anything you needed from us to make your experience a 5 out of 5 :) (contact@mobile-text-alerts.com)

Kristen from LuLaRoe

Perfect!

We love it! Great, functional and helpful for our business!

Pros

Affordable and functional! I love that its easy to use and low cost.

Cons

It'd be great to see more features integrated into it -- video messaging would be great!

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied January 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear you've had a good experience! We'd be interested to hear other feature ideas you might have - Feel free to let us know at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com if you have any other feedback on that. :)

Stephen from Hunt Valley Golf Club

Text Alert Review

Pros

Ease of use. It took only one attempt to feel comfortable with the process.

Cons

I don't like the fact that a one text event can be considered multiple texts based on the number of characters. The primary goal is to get information the the subscriber and forcing the sender to be concerned by the character count can impact the effectiveness of the message.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied January 2020

Hi Stephen, Thank you so much for your review! Great to hear you've found it easy to use. We definitely understand how the character limit for SMS (regular texts) can seem constricting. If it helps, you can select the "send as MMS" option when sending a message which allows you to include an attachment and have up to 1550 characters in your message. (Note that sending as MMS counts as 3 messages per recipient instead of 1 toward your monthly messaging limits.) Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! You can reach us via email at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com.

Todd from HBCU GRAD

Mobile Text alerts is great for text marketing

We're very satisfied

Pros

Easy to use Free trial let's you truly test drive the product

Cons

messages can't be too long or they will count as 2 messages

Reasons for Choosing Mobile Text Alerts

magazine article and customer service call sealed the deal

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied January 2020

Thank you so much for your review and feedback of the free test account! We appreciate your thoughts and feedback and are glad you've had an overall positive experience (even in light of the 160 character SMS limit). Please feel free to let us know if you ever have further questions or feedback! (You can email at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com.)

Karoly from DailyBreadSMS

Really good background for my ministry

Pros

- Reliable, - Affordable. - Very friendly and helpful staff... - ...in the last 13 mounts there was only 2 small glitch and they were corrected less then 8 hours.

Cons

- Need upgrade to provide the general double opt-in rule. (by-law requirement in many country!) - Need upgrade to send an email to me (admin) if someone opt-in and/or opt-out from my service (by law requirement to keep in record them!) - Very nice to let me send email and SMS campaign together, however the email should be free up to a certain amount of email, but definitely not charging by counting of characters . (Your competitors providing 10-18 000 free emails /m) - Please figure out the Time-zone sensitive sending. Similar than the timezone-wrap in Mailchimp. BUT, if i can suggest: forget it the subscribers time zone selection by their IP address location. This is a dead end! There is a lot of issue with that. However if you let me (admin) set up a "time zone delay-number" at every subscriber record and this number can a variable at the "scheduled sending", that would be a really professional solution.

Nick from Indian Hills Community Church

We use it to communicate w/ about 80 HS students and their parents regarding youth group activites

Communication with students

Pros

Very intuitive to use. Storage of phone numbers very handy. Ability to send at future date is very valuable, so we send reminders of evening activities at 4:30, when kids are out of classrooms.

Cons

Things I'd like to see in the future - Ability to send the same text 2 or 3 days in a row. Or send it on the same day every week for a few weeks, etc. A few more columns for categories of members, ie; boys, girls, parents, juniors, seniors, etc, so we could just click girls and parents to send a message about a sleep over, etc

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied October 2017

Hi Nick, thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time. :) You actually do have some scheduling options when you set up your message on the Send Message page. If you select "Schedule the Message" instead of "Send the Message Now" it will give you some options for if you want the message to repeat and how often. You can then manage and edit or remove scheduled messages under the Messages->Scheduled Messages tab. You are also able to organize your subscribers into groups if you want to sort them into categories like "boys, girls, parents." You can find a tutorial on groups here: https://mobile-text-alerts.com/blog/adding-editing-removing-groups-control-panel/ Hopefully that helps! Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Matt from Low Country Health Care Systems, Inc.

Mobile text alert review

We are a healthcare facility with multiple locations. After a snow storm back in 2014, we had doctors come to work when we were closed. We needed a way to tell everyone the same thing at one time. This software has been a game changer. Now we use it for the shirt of the day on Fridays, a mass text for when servers are down, or even say happy birthday to an employee. Great product!!! hand down

Pros

Cons

I always forget how to add a subscriber to a group.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied October 2018

Hi Matt, Thank you for the nice feedback, we appreciate it! :) We are glad you have had a good experience and hope to continue to provide a useful product for you!

Richard from Kiewit

Excellent product, keeps our staff and craft employees safe and informed

Again, excellent method of communicating with a very large and disjointed work force. The ability to have multiple keywords and groups made it very easy for our employees to choose to register either in English or Spanish so we can have messages tailored to our non English speaking staff. Excellent.

Pros

Extremely easy to use. I have now used Mobile-Text-Alerts with 2 different very large scale jobs. The product is easy for our less technical HR users who send communications to employees for weather events, meetings, or other safety or emergency events. The product was particularly effective during Hurricane Harvey when communications in the area were very disjointed. Mobile Text Alerts is something that more and more of our jobs are using.

Cons

Nothing. The product does its job and is very easy to use. I don't need anything else from it.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied February 2019

Hi Richard, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad you have found great success with your text alert system and hope you continue to find good use out of it!

Andrea from PLB Dental Services, PLLC

I LOVE Mobile Text Alerts

I am able to communicate with staff all over the city in an instant. I don't have to leave a message or rely on email. We use mobile text alerts daily.

Pros

It's easy to use and it's extremely helpful for our staff. I think this was one of the BEST investments we have made.

Cons

The software if wonderful, if there would be one thing I would change it is how to verify who I am sending the text too if I am sending multiple texts. I have to go back and uncheck a checked name to be sure they are not getting the next text. If there was a little box to the side with the names that I could uncheck or a clear button for the names only (not the text). Other than that...it's WONDERFUL!!!

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied August 2018

Thanks for your kind words! We will look into your idea and see if we can work that in!

Missy from LuLaRoe Missy Anne VIP

Love Mobile Text Alerts

All in all, its been great for us! I like the MMS feature just wish it didnt count as 3 messages PER subscriber

Pros

That its integrated with the LuLaRoe BLESS System. I also like how we now have a registration link that automatically signs them up for alerts

Cons

The link doesnt always work in the text alert and sometimes my text either doesnt go out or goes out twice

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied November 2018

Hi Missy, Thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear you've had an overall good experience. If you have any issues with messages/links feel free to reach out to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com and we can try to help troubleshoot!

Crisa from LuLaRoe Crisa Torre

As a user and customer of Mobile Text Alerts I highly recommend them!

I think its a great service and the fact that they make it personal they contact you and you get quick response from their team. They even give you tips and tricks and even educational tutorials on how to engage customers, get more customers, how to host live sales, it goes on and on they really know how to treat you as a user of their service!! They go above and beyond! Thank you Mobile Text alerts!

Pros

The ease of using it to send mass texts to all my customers. I was able to send texts quickly and easily anytime of day! Usually 30 minutes before a live sale on Facebook was a Great time to send out a text to remind my customers to log on to tell them to stop by and shop in my live sales! I also loved getting messages from others through the service because it truly works!

Cons

Nothing really I didnt have any problems, I remember I had some questions and I emailed them and they reaponded quickly!

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied November 2018

Hi Crisa, Thank you for your nice feedback, we appreciate it! We are glad you had a positive experience and want to thank you for choosing us! :)

Great Communication Ability

I absolutely love that I have the ability to send a text msg or an email to stay in contact with members on my team. The email feature is what keeps me here. No other text msg service offers this option. The customer service is top notch, esponding to my questions and taking my suggestions to male it more user friendly.

Pros

I really like that I have very quick access to text messaging abilities to get the word out to multiple people at one time.

Cons

It was time consuming to set up since I am not the most tech savvy person

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied November 2018

Hi there, Thank you for the nice feedback! :) We hope to continue to provide a positive experience for you and let us know if you have any other questions or suggestions!

David from Akal Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

Amazing Service

The customer service is absolutely wonderful; I would highly recommend it to others. The product itself has done a great job of serving our needs.

Pros

Cons

I wish I could quick add 5-20 contacts at once rather than only being able to add one at at time or uploading a file. It is just a preference and a relatively small one at that.

David from DaSu Enterprises Inc.

Mobile Text Alerts is the perfect text marketing tool for our needs.

I have been using Mobile Text Alerts for about a year and the features have continued to grow. It has been a perfect way for us to keep in touch with our customers without having to depend on the reach of our social media accounts, which waxes and wanes with each algorithm update.

Pros

Value, ease of use, and the features that make it perfect for a direct network sales business.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. I think it does what it is intended to do very effectively and efficiently.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied October 2018

Hi David, Thank you for the kind review! We hope you continue to find great success! :) Best, Mobile Text Alerts, LLC

Katie from Akal Security

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Awesome Text Service

Pros

I LOVE the customer service as well as the design, functionality, and intuitive structure. The Mobile Text Alert crew is super responsive and helpful in resolving any questions or issues that arise.

Cons

I would like to be able to add a small group of subscribers all at once on one screen rather than one at a time. It is a minor negative though.

Roberto from Universidad Central del Caribe

This really works to alert students

We are a Health Sciences Related University in Puerto Rico. Last year hurricane Maria destroy all communication systems. Mobile phone systems was the first to get up, so we decide to adopt Mobile Text Alerts as a primary system to alert students, faculty and staff in case of an emergency and give how to proceed instructions .

Pros

Assign administrative levels for groups is a most!

Cons

I would like to add a bar with direct access to 3 or 4 prepared messages, so, in case of an emergency all I have to do is login an click the button to send the alert message.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied October 2018

Hi Roberto, Thank you for the nice feedback! :) We are glad you have had an overall positive experience and hope we can continue to be of use to you! I did want to mention that you can set up prepared message templates under the Messages->Message Templates tab on your control panel. You can read a tutorial on Message Templates here: https://mobile-text-alerts.com/blog/new-feature-message-templates/ Feel free to reach out to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com with any questions about that!

Jesse from Unlimited Opportunities, Inc.

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Mobile Text Alerts is great!

Mobile Text Alerts has been great for us. We use it all of the time to contact employees and send memos about trainings, etc. Customer support has been fantastic when there has been any issues that we needed help with. They are quick to respond and answer any questions.

Pros

The software is easy to use. It's easy to navigate and very simple to use.

Cons

I have not found anything yet that frustrates me or that I don't like.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied November 2018

Hi Jesse, Thank you so much for your kind review and positive feedback! We hope to continue to provide a valuable and positive experience for you! :)

Heather from State Line Auto Auction

Phenomenal

We absolutely love this mobile text alerts. Not only does it reach hundreds on people to alert them what we feature for the week but it gives them the ability to click on the link that we attach to preview our lists. Very happy with this service and highly recommend it!

Pros

Very Very easy to work with, if i ever have any questions they are quick to respond with a solution.

Cons

Sometimes something goes a tad bit wrong but its always a easy fix.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied October 2018

Hi Heather, Thank you so much for the nice review! :) We appreciate your feedback and are thankful for your business!

Kimberly from The Konnected Organization

Industry: Graphic Design

Excellent

Pros

Being able to integrated our social media is exactly what we need.

Cons

Not being able to fully understand when you are approaching your limit on usage.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied January 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for your feedback! On your main Dashboard page it will show you a graph of how many messages you've sent in the month and how many messages you have remaining, if that helps! Feel free to let us know if you ever have any questions. You're welcome to reach out via email to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com.

Asael from I.E.M.S.

Great program and service

Pros

The most I like about this software is everything from customer support to the ease of use and that is is not expensive. Also that I can use it everyday and that there are no limited amount of messages of things I can send out. It is very useful for my church and I.

Cons

Nothing everything is great. The software itself I haven't seen anyone else be this advanced.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied November 2018

Hi Asael, Thank you for your nice feedback! :) We hope to continue to provide a positive experience for you!

Connie from Lularoe fashion avenue

Easy to use!

Pros

Mobile Text Alerts is user friendly and the customer service is helpful.

Cons

The price breakdowns I found confusing at first.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied November 2018

Hi Connie, Thank you for the nice feedback and ratings! :) Glad to hear you've had a good experience thus far and we hope to continue to provide a useful service to you!

Gavin from Forest Hills Baptist Church

Thoroughly enjoy your services...

I have been using Mobile Text Alerts since 2015 and I have been really pleased with you guys. I really like how quickly you fixed the hack that happened about a year ago, and how forward you were with us customers about it.

Pros

I really like the app, and the way i can schedule messages ahead of time. those two things are worth their weight in gold for me in my ministry.

Cons

The character limit. But thats fixible by upgrading to mms, I just havent yet.

Joy from Cornerstone Baptist Church

Good App

Great way to communicate with our parents for the day care and staff.

Pros

It is easy to navigate and has several good features that make it user friendly.

Cons

Some of the features could be streamlined. For example, when add a subscriber and it saves it should populate a new blank screen to add the next one. The mobile app isn't as easy to use.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied January 2020

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! Glad to hear you you've had an overall positive experience. :) Please feel free to let us know if you ever have further questions or feedback! (You can email at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com.)

Sid from MVDECA

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

The customer service of Mobile-Text-Alerts is excellent. Cust support rep was extremely quick in his responses to our organization and was able to facilitate our entire group text solution in a matter of hours. He responded to emails within minutes and was on top of the job and made it easy for us to renew our account. Would definitely recommend to others.

Cons

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied February 2018

Thank you for the feedback! :) We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review!

Andrea from Paparazzi Accessories

I LOVE IT! Mobile Text Alerts has helped us so much.

Pros

It's so easy to use. They help me right away when I have questions. I have a team of over 1500 ladies, and through this system I am able to communicate and update my team through alerts. I am also in love with the personalize tab! I am able to use their First name when personally congratulating them on hitting a milestone! is amazing! So much time saver, and my sales through customers have rise! I am also able to personalize the language! I have Spanish and English team members and customers. I absolutely LOVE the Unlimited text messages!

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied June 2017

Hi Andrea, thanks for the kind words! Please let us know if we can ever help with anything

Leigh from Lularoe with leigh and mike

Love mobile text alerts!

Pros

The customer service is great and its easy to use!

Cons

The interface is kinda boring. But still useful!

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied November 2018

Hi Leigh, Thank you for the nice feedback! :) We're glad you've had a good experience thus far. Let us know if there was anything else we could do to improve things on our end!

Donna from Lularoe Donna DeSousa

I love the text messaging

I think it has increased my business because I just have to hit one button to reach my clients

Pros

that it reaches all my customers that sign up

Cons

sometimes a customer will tell me they did not receive their alert but I think it is on their end

Kayla from Lularoe Kayla McConkey

Pretty good

We like it but are considering canceling because the price is so high.

Pros

The software is fairly easy to use and seems to work efficiently.

Cons

The cost is far too much and there shouldn't be an extra charge for a keyword.

Jennifer from Scoles Family Chiropractic

Works great!

Pros

I have really enjoyed using Mobile Text Alerts. I think that the price is amazing for the service that we receive. We use it at least once a week.

Cons

I wish that the software would send us an email when we receive a text reply. I know this option is available if you have a higher cost service though.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied February 2018

Thank you for the feedback, Jennifer! :) We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review!

Heather from Lularoe

Makes it easy to connect with customers!

Mobile text alerts is easy to use, allows me consistent, reliable access to get information to my customers, and helps me run my business from anywhere. It is priced right and user friendly! I would definitely recommend!

Pros

I love that Mobile Text Alerts is reliable and consistent! It is so user friendly, and it has helped me keep in touch with my costumers. Technology is always changing, but mobile texts is a 100% guarantee that your information will always be sent and seen.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike. Ive loved everything about the system so far.

Alisha from Nguyening Style

Review of text alerts

Pros

Its easy to use and we like that we can add subscribers ourself- our customers like that we can add them on their behalf

Cons

Seems like many of our customers get unsubscribed without wanting to me

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback! Glad to hear you you've found it easy to use. :) Sorry to hear you've had some issues with unsubscribes! If people reply STOP to any of your messages they will be unsubscribed. You're welcome to reach out to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com and we could help troubleshoot any issues you might be experiencing as well!

J.R. from Lelm Solutions

Awesome Service

The customer service is amazing if you would ever have issues.

Pros

Being able to schedule mobile text message events.

Cons

Little issues but always fixable on fixing the issues.

Chandler from Painter Choice

Great platform, great customer service

These guys have been great. I love their platform and their customer service is amazing.

Pros

Ease of use, deliverability. Very easy to send texts out.

Cons

There's not much to say here, great product.

Kelly from Lularoe Kelly Blanchard

I love Mobile text alerts to help support my Lularoe business.

I like being able to notify customers when I go live or have a sale. Definitely helps fill the gap from missed FB notifications.

Pros

I love being able to reach SO MANY customers at once. I also love that the rates are based on number of subscribers and not the amount of texts that go out.

Cons

This is a little pricey for my small business. I just broke into the 175 - 500 member range. I don't know if this is something I can justify for the long term, but I will stay with it as long as I can.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied December 2017

Hi Kelly, thanks for the kind words!

papy from Your Base Fare

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Mobile Alerts

It has been great. This has helped me with reaching my user MUCH faster than email. In some cases I would have not heard back from them at all because many don't check their email often or either it will redirect to spam. With mobile alerts I can reach them where they are and have piece of mind that the message was not only received but read. And my retention has increased as well.

Pros

The integration and simplicity of it all.

Cons

When sending a picture message it costs me more of my allotment to send out the same message but will an image.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied January 2020

Hi Papy, Thanks for your comments! We do believe that texting is a much more effective way to reach people than email. In regards to the picture messages using more allotment, the picture messages can also have over 9 times the character limit than regular SMS, if that helps. :) Feel free to reach out to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com with any other questions or comments!

Jenny from Lularoe jenny chapman

Love it all

So simple and streamlined. I love the app as well.

Pros

what don't I love! It's helped me reach my customers directly! I have never had an issue. When I have reached out for support they have gone above and beyond!

Cons

I really don't have any complaints I can note.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied January 2020

Hi Jenny, Thank you so much for your kind review!! We are glad you've had a good experience! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions or issues (our email is contact@mobile-text-alerts.com). :)

Jeff from LuLaRoe Tara Gates

Awesome Product

We have been able to grow our business through the use of the tool.

Pros

Ease of use! Both on the mobile web browser

Cons

I cannot think of one really. The service and support has been very helpful.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied January 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback!! It's great to hear the service has been useful to help grow your business! Please feel free to let us know if you ever have further questions or feedback or if you needed anything else on our end (you can email at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com). :)

Valerio from Wallace Solution

Very good tool, not so much price scheme

This software did not help me much since it came out very expensive. The tool works well, however, I prefer to pay for the messages I actually send instead of paying for a service where I'm not sure if I'm making the most of my money.

Pros

I like that it is easy to send messages. Uploading the contact database is very simple and allows you to include opt-in forms on my website. Additionally, I can program the messages for the future.

Cons

What I do not like is that the price is not based on the number of messages I send, but on the number of subscribers on my list. I send few messages but my list of contacts is large so this service does not adapt to my needs.

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied February 2018

Thank you for the feedback, Valerio! :) We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review! And to address your 'cons', we do have pay-per-text plans available! :) mobile-text-alerts.com/pay-per-text

Linda from CARE SALES AND SERVICE

needed something like this to communicate with employees and customers

Communication with customers and employees quickly. Also enjoy reminders I'm able to send out!

Pros

ease of use and great customer support. Customers seem to enjoy the features as well . Mobile Text Alerts seem to be adding features frequently and can't wait to see what is next.

Cons

not as easy to send pics or documents with MMS features as I'd hoped. Also Apple phones can look at docs while androids can't?

Marchelle from Lularoe By Marchelle Smart

A fantastic way to stay in touch with your customers on a platform they use every day.

Increased customer engagement

Pros

It allows me to send instant notifications to my customers when I am having live sales, giveaways or other specials. I can't think of a more effective and engaging way to stay in touch with your customers than with a direct text message

Cons

That I didn't start with it sooner. Had I started sooner I might have more customers now than I do.

kastle from kastle's kreations

texts

great and if i ever have problems its fixed quickly and im always able to get someone on the phone

Pros

that im able to get a plan based on subscribers not by amount of texts i send

Cons

dont really have any dislikes i really like the app

Lance from Vision AG

I am a difficult customer, but I love these guys. I have had 5 other services.

Communication and instant staying in touch

Pros

The cost allows us to grow and not be cramped by texting limits. We can add elements or take them away. No one has a system like that.

Cons

It took me too long to find out about it. I wasted time in trying out others. I was surprised that the texts were simple text,

Response from Mobile Text Alerts

Replied September 2017

Hi Lance, Thanks for the kind words! Please let us know if we can help with anything

Bobette from Gateway Church

Good for basic text needs

Pros

I like that the software can support multiple user and groups. Adding people to the groups was easy, and there's an easy scheduling option, as well.

Cons

While it was good for basic texting, we ended up moving to another system that would support more advanced functions like also sending email messages, reminders to staff, etc.

Use to send out to tenants

Gets message out fast

Pros

We have used this to send out info to tenants. makes it easy to send notes and gets the message out very quick

Cons

I hate that there was a limit on how many text you can send out at once. unless you pay for the big package