All NiceJob Reviews

Joseph

AMAZING TOOL & WORTH THE INVESTMENT

The executive has helped us build our website, he knows what he's doing, super knowledgeable, professional, kind, and FAST! If there's a question you have or something you'd like to change on your website - they make it happen quick! We're used to waiting days - weeks for website changes to happen. OVERALL AMAZING STAFF AND INCREDIBLE SERVICE. 5 STARS ALL THE WAY! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

Pros

*Integrates seamlessly with our scheduling system - HouseCall Pro. *Automatically text & emails our clients asking if they would recommend our service after a job is clicked "finished." *When we first joined we started off with 41 reviews, we're now at 180 reviews total. That is a 340% increase!! *We've gotten more exposure on Google & Facebook because of the amount of reviews we've gotten through NiceJob *Our SEO has skyrocketed through the amazing website they built us at Convert.

Cons

The only con, is it doesn't integrate with Yelp for our customers to leave a review, but that is simply because Yelp has a strict policy.

Response from NiceJob

Wow thats awesome Joseph!! Great to see that kind of results generating reviews with NiceJob. And just wait till you see the new features we're rolling out soon!

Replied January 2019

Howard

Great For Appliance Repair

Excellent customer service. They have improved the software substantially while we have been using it.

Pros

It's a well thought out software and is improving with time.

Cons

I am unable to give a partial refund when using the Wepay payment method.

Reasons for choosing NiceJob

Housecall Pro did not support inventory.

Reasons for switching to NiceJob

ServiceDesk by Rossware was not mobile friendly and required a lot of time to set up.

Growing Platform, Needs Improvement

Pros

NiceJob is easy to use out of the box. It's great for businesses that are starting out and getting their feet wet at collecting and managing reviews.

Cons

NiceJob integrates with very few sites for leaving reviews. It does not integrate with sites for specialty businesses (e.g., legal, financial, real estate, etc.). Thus, it is limited for use by general, small businesses.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate feedback, and love hearing that you found it easy to use! We're integrating with several new specialty review channels in the medical and legal fields in the coming months, and just released an integration with Zillow! Please let us know if there are any specific sites that you'd love to see integrated and we'll do our best to have them added to our roadmap.

Replied July 2018

Ross

November 2022

Amazing company to work with

Pros

Their software is integrated into Jobber which makes it super convenient to communicate with clients. It definitely worth the money.

Cons

Haven't noticed anything bad that would make me write about it

Carita

May 2022

Great Program

Great software to grow your customer base with reputation marketing.

Pros

NiceJob allows us to collect reviews on multiple platforms and share those reviews with ease. It is fully integrated with our CRM and it affordable.

Cons

I wish all the widgets integrated with our website however their Convert website service should solve that issue.

Reasons for choosing NiceJob

The pricepoint and other great reviews by other Service based companies.

Reasons for switching to NiceJob

Signpost sent premature post to our prospects before any jobs were completed. Customer began to become annoyed with this action which cause us to lose a prospective customer.

William

Industry: Facilities Services

Great Review Service

From the start, NiceJob was easy to use and implement in my business. The mobile platform is easy to use. I can send reviews to multiple platforms, code installed on our website so the reviews can be published there as well. Once I plug my customer into the system, the software contacts the customer to collect the review. This is huge for a services business like ours.

Pros

What I like most about the software is once a review has been written, I can hit one button and share it to multiple platforms.

Cons

I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about it.

Reasons for choosing NiceJob

Again, dollar for dollar NiceJob is the best choice. There are some companies that have monthly subscriptions for more than double what we pay for NiceJob. I think NiceJob does as well of a job as those more expensive companies and in some instances they do even better.

Reasons for switching to NiceJob

NiceJob is doing the same work as Broadly for a fraction of the cost.

Brittney

August 2022

A Great Service for Our Business!

So far, NiceJob has given our business a wonderful service and boost in online appeal by allowing our customers to leave reviews on the platform of their choosing.

Pros

Nice Job has provided an invaluable service for our business! We are truly appreciative of the easy to use platform and the many ways to leave a review. Customers have told us how easy it is to leave a review for our company, whereas many people were struggling to do so in the past. Thanks again Nice Job! ~From Your Very Happy Customer!

Cons

Would like to see a feature that adds a review given for one platform to all platforms available.

Reasons for choosing NiceJob

Loved the user-friendly platform, consistency in their follow-up with customers, and the social media posting features.

Lurene

January 2023

Great product easy to implement we had results the very first day

It has been very effective and results are significant

Pros

They do all of the work I don’t have to worry about reminders

Cons

My clients say a picture of them is required

Vy

Industry: Law Practice

December 2022

Great software

Great experience

Pros

User friendly! Our customers love it. It has helped with our good reviews.

Cons

I have no comments. The software is great.

Barbara

January 2023

Very responsive technical support

Overall I like the app. It has offered me a solution to solicit reviews from my clients.

Pros

Setup was fairly simple and when support is needed the company is very responsive. I like the aesthetic of the widget and the ability to customize the messaging.

Cons

Understanding how to navigate the campaigns for referrals and add widgets to our website has been challenging.

Chisam

Incredible Value

It has helped improve my Google reviews and increase the conversion of potential leads to actual leads - two critical components of any business in our day and age.

Pros

It makes requesting, and most importantly following up on, reviews consistently much easier. NiceJob Convert is also a great value and allows you to see your website final product prior to investing thousands of dollars into a redesign.

Cons

I wish you could see the people that you have requested reviews from in the past in the mobile app (I think it is only available on desktop, but I may just not have found it yet).

Much better value.

jake

Industry: Translation and Localization

1000 reviews in 1 year

Pros

We went from 100 reviews in 4 years to 1000 in the last year since using nice job

Cons

would like more features and intergrations

Jennica

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Beautiful, professional, custom website with integrated review software

I had a beautiful, professional looking website created that has done wonders for my business, as have the reviews I've received through their system.

Pros

I submitted my custom requests and they built the website for my company in a very reasonable amount of time. I love that it's a monthly subscription instead of a huge upfront cost. The review portion of the software is awesome as their system does all the emailing and following up for you. Excellent customer service as well.

Cons

I'd love it if there was a eCommerce option available that integrated with the website. Other than that, I've had no issues.

Jim

Well designed, effective, great product & service

Obtaining reviews from customers has always been a challenge. We would get them when the customer had the impulse to do so but otherwise we were not regularly getting this objective feedback from customers. This product has virtually eliminated that challenge.

Pros

Setup quickly Integrated with my existing software (Housecall Pro)

Cons

I look forward to more related products. This product is very targeted on a specific function and does an excellent job. I only wish they had even more tools to help my business , I have that much faith in their ability to execute.

Features and effectiveness

KYLE

Awesome Product with Great Results

Excellent. A call was setup to address any concerns and tweaks were made to meet my needs. Just awesome

Pros

The ease of use to get the request for a review to the client/customer. In todays environment we all need reviews to drive business and NiceJob makes colleting this information hassle free and seamless.

Cons

in Stories I have to add pictures and collaborate/reply with the person who left a review. Because I deal with interior spaces in someone's home I am not able to interact as posting a picture is a violation of a persons privacy.

Eric