• Pros

• "I can not begin to say enough about this company! Fabulous customer service and the value of this product is amazing! The time saved in the review process alone more than pays for the product!"

• "Excellent response time and service level by the NiceJob team. Tremendous value for the cost, and ROI is easy to prove. Quality of final product, and ease of functionality/use."

• "Easy to use Customer service Automatically does all the work for you Clients love it"

• Cons

• " That I didn’t find them sooner. :-) But With maybe a tiny tweaks here and there, the overall output is rather consistently good. "

• "The dashboard is a little confusing but I really don’t spend much time in there"

• "At first, I thought it was a little pricey, but soon saw the benefits of having it on our team."

Browse NiceJob Reviews

Deric from A Quality Garage Door Company

Not a review - A Rave!

When I think about leaving review, it has more significant now that I’m at a business owner my reviews are getting an off a lot of traction, so much so that hey Review can seem to say 1000 words more than a photo ever could. With any service based business, gathering reviews is paramount. NiceJob has fit that need for us and have become an essential aspect of our business growth and development.

Pros

Clearly, the ease-of-use and seamless integration between our CRM and their service. And quite literally the cost versus the benefit is clear, worthwhile, and actually beneficial.

Cons

Response from NiceJob

Replied February 2019

Hi Deric! Awesome to hear the great results you're getting with NiceJob! We come to work every day with the goal of building a product that truly helps companies like yours. Just wait till you see the new features we're releasing in 2019 :)

William from BlueLine

Great Review Service

From the start, NiceJob was easy to use and implement in my business. The mobile platform is easy to use. I can send reviews to multiple platforms, code installed on our website so the reviews can be published there as well. Once I plug my customer into the system, the software contacts the customer to collect the review. This is huge for a services business like ours.

Pros

What I like most about the software is once a review has been written, I can hit one button and share it to multiple platforms.

Cons

I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about it.

Reasons for Choosing NiceJob

Again, dollar for dollar NiceJob is the best choice. There are some companies that have monthly subscriptions for more than double what we pay for NiceJob. I think NiceJob does as well of a job as those more expensive companies and in some instances they do even better.

Reasons for Switching to NiceJob

NiceJob is doing the same work as Broadly for a fraction of the cost.

Shane from King Organic Clean

Not worth it

It was inexpensive, so I got what I paid for. Low quality website. I was with them over 6 months and I didn't increase my online presence like they said would happen. Their software for getting reviews was decent but I cut my costs in half with another program that does exactly what they do. It is over priced

Pros

It was easy to email or text for a review request.

Cons

Poor quality website. Unresponsive customer support

Angela from CLEANGIE

NiceJob helps us with our reputation!

NiceJob has a proven system that I don't have to babysit. I LOVE anything that works right AND frees up my time!

Pros

The ease of set it and forget it! I've had ZERO issues once it was integrated with my CRM/scheduling app.

Cons

I would like to see a toggle/radio button to turn off review solicitation once a client submits a review. We have many weekly and biweekly clients.

Ease and price.

Jason from Prestigious Heating & Air Conditioning llc

Nice Job is a review getting machine

Nice job is an incredible review getting machine, we went from barely having a review presence to having a ton of reviews on multiple review platforms in less than a week! Absolutely incredible!

Pros

Very simple to use and the customer support is fast, detailed, and extremely efficient in providing help to their clients.

Cons

Waiting a few weeks without an online presence as I had to send away our website hosting over to them in order to have them build our new convert website but, was worth the wait.

Reasons for Choosing NiceJob

Nice job integrates with our service software making things even easier!

jake from Junk Rescue

Industry: Translation and Localization

1000 reviews in 1 year

Pros

We went from 100 reviews in 4 years to 1000 in the last year since using nice job

Cons

would like more features and intergrations

Dwayne from Elite Clean Steamers

Pros

I love the fact that Nice Job sends customers notifications to give a review for my business! The reviews help me to stand out amongst all of my competitors and generate me additional business.

Cons

I don’t have any dislikes about the software.

KYLE from ResCom Designs

Awesome Product with Great Results

Excellent. A call was setup to address any concerns and tweaks were made to meet my needs. Just awesome

Pros

The ease of use to get the request for a review to the client/customer. In todays environment we all need reviews to drive business and NiceJob makes colleting this information hassle free and seamless.

Cons

in Stories I have to add pictures and collaborate/reply with the person who left a review. Because I deal with interior spaces in someone's home I am not able to interact as posting a picture is a violation of a persons privacy.

Marty from Burmans health shop

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and staff Top Notch

The people of nice job especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been awesome.

Pros

EFFECTIVE. Simply effective. Beat investment I’ve ever made.

Cons

Like to have a better dashboard more analytics.

George from OConnor Electric

Happy Client

My reviews have gone up 80% and climbing. It is like having a employee handling my reviews. Love it

Pros

Ease of use and support is off the hook. Always follows up with my customers and that is priceless.

Cons

Nothing yet. Beyond pleased with the service

Joseph from Owner of Absolute Duct & Chimney Cleaning

AMAZING TOOL & WORTH THE INVESTMENT

The executive has helped us build our website, he knows what he's doing, super knowledgeable, professional, kind, and FAST! If there's a question you have or something you'd like to change on your website - they make it happen quick! We're used to waiting days - weeks for website changes to happen. OVERALL AMAZING STAFF AND INCREDIBLE SERVICE. 5 STARS ALL THE WAY! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

Pros

*Integrates seamlessly with our scheduling system - HouseCall Pro. *Automatically text & emails our clients asking if they would recommend our service after a job is clicked "finished." *When we first joined we started off with 41 reviews, we're now at 180 reviews total. That is a 340% increase!! *We've gotten more exposure on Google & Facebook because of the amount of reviews we've gotten through NiceJob *Our SEO has skyrocketed through the amazing website they built us at Convert.

Cons

The only con, is it doesn't integrate with Yelp for our customers to leave a review, but that is simply because Yelp has a strict policy.

Response from NiceJob

Replied January 2019

Wow thats awesome Joseph!! Great to see that kind of results generating reviews with NiceJob. And just wait till you see the new features we're rolling out soon!

MICHAEL from MasterPro Service Inc

Industry: Facilities Services

The best reputation management platform for small businesses

Being one of the smallest companies in a competitive market, it was a struggle to show the public how much our clients loved us. This has made it easy for all of our clients to share their experience, for us to show the client outcomes and then it's a great platform to update our website and social media sites with all of it.

Pros

It has made it easy to maintain the online reputation of our small business while sharing everyone of our customer testimonials with the world.

Cons

The web app when interacting with the device on mobile has been slow/buggy.

Ami from Blais Electric

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about NiceJob. Since implementing, our business has grown so much. We moved to the top of Google Reviews and business has exploded. It's so easy to use and actually builds business. We started with 3 google reviews and in a year have over 100. Most importantly though is how amazing the customer service is. During COVID when we weren't sure if we would have to stop operating and were cutting costs, instead of cancelling, the guys at Nicejob offered us two months of free service to keep things going. Wow. So incredible. We love Nicejob so much and cannot say enough good things. Highly, highly recommend the investment.

Pros

Cons

Cannot think of anything. Its an amazing product and we haven't had any issues.

James from Patriot Plumbing Service

Great added value

We have enjoyed much success with NiceJob and the time or two we have needed help the customer service is just as great. Thank You NiceJob!

Pros

Great idea that frees up the office from the chore of collecting reviews.Our reviews online have skyrocketed. We have as many reviews as the largest franchise plumbing company in our area. A online review presence is vital in today's market and NiceJob make sit easy and affordable to achieve.

Cons

Some reviews only get posted via NiceJob only and not on Google.

Better options

MICHAEL from MasterPro Service Inc

From 20 to 130 reviews in just a few months! And our social media marketing had never looked better.

It has changed our SEM, SEO and reputation for the better. We're getting client and prospect engagement on social media through the automated posts and regularly get compliments on our high level of communication.

Pros

The software guides our clients thorough what some feel is the arduous task of leaving a positive review. It helps remind them if they wanted to leave a review and then shows then the review sites that they already use.

Cons

Someones the AI doesn't detect that a review had been left by a particular client and it continues to nudge them, much to their annoyance. These are few and far between, though.

Response from NiceJob

Replied June 2018

Love hearing results like that! It's been great working with you Michael, thanks for sharing!

Phil from MD Power Wash

Industry: Facilities Services

1229% Growth since joining earlier this year!

Awesome. It's so much easier to close jobs when your reputation is glowing online. When we have 161 google reviews or more than 50 Facebook reviews and our competition (whom we still love) only has a handful, it makes the decision pretty easy for the customer.

Pros

It's easy to use and integrates with my CRM (Jobber). Once the job is closed, the review invite gets sent out up to 4 times.

Cons

Sometimes if the customer doesn't use their real name the system has no way to know that the customer I sent the invite to actually already left a review so they keep getting email until the end of the campaign.

Response from NiceJob

Replied August 2018

Nice job Phil! Love seeing companies like yours that truly do great work get the reputation they deserve, thats our mission!

Jennica from An Extra Set of Hands

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Beautiful, professional, custom website with integrated review software

I had a beautiful, professional looking website created that has done wonders for my business, as have the reviews I've received through their system.

Pros

I submitted my custom requests and they built the website for my company in a very reasonable amount of time. I love that it's a monthly subscription instead of a huge upfront cost. The review portion of the software is awesome as their system does all the emailing and following up for you. Excellent customer service as well.

Cons

I'd love it if there was a eCommerce option available that integrated with the website. Other than that, I've had no issues.

Franklin from Advanced Wildlife Removal

A necessity

I researched many automated review generators and nice job were the only ones not extremely pushy to get me to buy it. The gentleman was extremely friendly. After my research nice job seemed the most reasonable. The service is amazing I ask my customers for reviews every stop but lack the convenience of having it in front of you so I believe they don’t for that reason. Nice job puts it right in front of them with a text, super easy. I love it I recommend it to any friend so have who own their own companies because it has been so great for us. Reviews make business or break business these days and if you have a 5 star business it’s crucial to have an easy way for your customers to let everyone k ow that you are in fact a 5 star business.

Pros

I love the ease of use of the software. It’s extremely simple to use and after they help you set it up it does everything for you. Incredible.

Cons

There’s nothing at this point I don’t like

Response from NiceJob

Replied September 2018

Hi Franklin! Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreciate that you took the time to write this. Amazing customer service is so important to us, so hearing experiences like yours means a lot.

Jim from Upwire Electric LLC

Well designed, effective, great product & service

Obtaining reviews from customers has always been a challenge. We would get them when the customer had the impulse to do so but otherwise we were not regularly getting this objective feedback from customers. This product has virtually eliminated that challenge.

Pros

Setup quickly Integrated with my existing software (Housecall Pro)

Cons

I look forward to more related products. This product is very targeted on a specific function and does an excellent job. I only wish they had even more tools to help my business , I have that much faith in their ability to execute.

Features and effectiveness

Nate from Integrity cleaning

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Best company period

Honestly the quickest and most diligent company I have yet to work with

Pros

I haven’t worked with a better software company, they say will they will do them over deliver. Seo value - incredible Website - converting over 5x what it did previously Reviews - coming in almost 15x more frequently now. They are worth 10x what they charge, I will continue to be an advocate FOREVER!

Cons

Nothing, threw say what they will do and then over deliver

Response from NiceJob

Replied August 2018

Thanks Nate! Thats some pretty great results, so excited to hear that! And thanks again for taking the time to share your experience, its really appreciated.

Pamela from Spotless

Money Well Spent

Our most expensive cost is time and NiceJob solves this 100%!

Pros

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this product!

Response from NiceJob

Replied February 2019

And we love working with you Pamela! Love seeing all those great reviews your getting, nice job!

Thomas from Tom Shell Plumbing, Inc.

Simply Amazing!

We have seen a 59% increase in the number of positive reviews since signing up with Nice Job. Our website was outdated and they made us a website that looks great and is easy for our customers to navigate. If I ever need to make any changes to the website, I email [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I get a response almost immediately that the changes have been made. I've never worked with a company that is as competent as Nice Job.Thank you for all that you do.

Pros

We use Nice Job for the reviews and they designed our website. They do everything that they claim to: send out review requests to our customers, post them on social media, the website looks great and is easy to make changes to.

Cons

Nothing, everything has been top notch.

Response from NiceJob

Replied January 2019

Hi Thomas, love seeing the sales growth you're getting from NiceJob. And the best part is your NiceJob website will keep getting better over time :) Thanks again for working with us and we're going to make sure we keep helping your company grow!

Eric from Direct Plumbing Solutions

Very effective

Pros

I like how many reviews we’ve received since signing up

Cons

The dashboard is a little confusing but I really don’t spend much time in there

Ben from Prime Electric.

Great Software run by a Great Team!

I am overal very pleased with them. Even when there was a problem, their management team quickly took it upon themselves to correct it. They really stand behind their product and it clearly shows. I am so happy that I invested in their review management software and their website design product. (Nicejob Convert)

Pros

Amazing review management software. Easy to use, very customizable, their convert website product brings results.

Cons

Their Zapier integrations can have faults.

Response from NiceJob

Replied August 2018

Thanks Ben! And such a pleasure working with you as well.

September 2016

Shawn from SnS Window Solutions

September 2016

Great SEO and company display!

We have used Hatch for the last few years to show off our cleaning company to potential customers. We have had nothing but success in attracting a steady flow of new business. Also sharing our latest projects on social media is easy with Hatchs features. We really do feel we are getting full value for our investment with Hatch.

Pros

Display and easy to add new projects. We are getting great SEO and ranking is great.

Cons

Accessing videos and uploading could be better.

Response from NiceJob

Replied October 2016

Thanks Shawn! Great feedback, and we'll work on making the videos and uploading easier...love to get your next review up to all 5 stars!

Todd from Roanoke Pressure Pros

One and Done

As owner of a small business I have a lot on my plate. Having a quality service like NiceJob takes this one job (that should not be ignored by any business) off my plate and does it much better while providing me with information on customer satisfaction.

Pros

I don’t have to think about it and it gets done. Some folks have the best intentions to write a review, NiceJob gets many more. Reviews put you in a different category with less price resistance and bigger tickets. Reviews also let us know that our techs are maintaining quality work and great customer service.

Reasons for Switching to NiceJob

Because I have seen the value of great reviews and NiceJob promised to get at least 10% more.

Jeremiah from South Mountain Window Cleaning, LLC

Best review software on the market

We met company representative the ICE Expo and signed up for the free trial of NiceJob. We gained so many new reviews from the trial that it was a no brainer for us to continue using the software.

Pros

Ease of use, price, and RESULTS! Nicejob delivers the results they promise.

Cons

Nothing really. It has helped our online reputation tremendously.

Response from NiceJob

Replied August 2018

Love hearing about those results Jeremiah! That makes our day, and keep up the great customer service, your reviews are awesome!

Colby from Hunter Electrical Service, LLC

Best money spent each month

Great to work with.

Pros

This is by far the best money I spend each month. I went from 2 google reviews that I had to beg for to 50 in about 6 weeks. As a result my SEO has naturally ranked much higher and my phone rings nonstop all day. Plus my customers trust us before they even call us because all of the reviews have been so positive.

Cons

My only complaint is that they do not make it easy to call them. You have to communicate with them through a web portal. That can be annoying.

Response from NiceJob

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the great review Colby! Going from 2 to 50 in 6 weeks is pretty awesome, well done! Improving our phone support response times is something we're working on as well, we're implementing a cloud call center to help us handle that better. We're looking forward to getting you from 50 to 500 now!

Doug from Monster Clean (Carpet, Upholstery, Tile & Grout Steam Cleaning)

Industry: Environmental Services

Probably one of the easiest programs I've set up for business and that actually works.

Pros

The fact that this actually works and works well is huge. With so many tech companies out there, it's hard to choose. With NiceJob I've received about 10 reviews within a few days! This was only during the free trial. The paid version integrates with my dispatch software and will automatically work once jobs are complete! Saves time and makes money all at the same time! Excellent ROI!

Response from NiceJob

Replied February 2018

Thanks for the great review Doug! Love hearing feedback from our customers, and if you love how effective NIceJob is now, wait till you see what we have coming!

Eddie from Compliance Matters Mechanical

Nice Job

Very satisfied with the product.

Pros

We use the program integrated with another software. The additional layer is seamless and works behind the scenes to gather reviews for us. It's beyond ease of use, we literally get to forget about it and it still gathers reviews for us.

Cons

No real cons about the software, satisfied user.

Marv from Evergreen plumbing

More reviews!!

Great customer service. Easy integration.

Pros

It automatically sends the review when integrated with our CRM system.

Cons

Nothing. This is a great product!! It’s working!

Reasons for Switching to NiceJob

Wasn’t getting enough reviews.

Phillip from Scott's Carpet Care

Excellent response time!

Pros

NiceJob is synced with my CRM and makes asking for reviews a breeze! Being able to access everything via iPhone app is a plus as well.

Cons

This is only the second day using NiceJob. I did set up a test on myself and noticed the message that was text to my phone did not highlight my google link for easy 1 touch redirect to leave a review. I feel like this needs to be addressed to make it simple for my customers to leave a review.

Response from NiceJob

Replied February 2018

Thanks Phillip, thanks for the great review and excited to be working with you! We've also reached out to you via our support channel to get details on the Google experience you mentioned. NiceJob automatically detects if your customer is logged into Google, and if they are directs them straight there, essentially a 0 touch redirect!

Wayne Sargent from Green Clean

Thank you NiceJob!

Reviews are better than paid advertising and we have spent years slowly acquiring a stellar 5 Star reputation. Even the most spectacular results and promises from our most enthusiastic cheerleaders, do not always guarantee the follow through to an actual review. NiceJob makes this process painless and quick, resulting in a year’s worth of reviews in less than a month!

Pros

NiceJob has made the process of acquiring reviews a breeze. We perform the same high quality work as always but now our customer’s have an easy portal to tell the world!

Cons

I haven’t found any flaws in the system. It just works and well.

Response from NiceJob

Replied August 2018

Thanks Wayne! We love to hear that it's been that easy, thats our goal, to make this whole process as easy as possible, while getting you a ton of reviews!

Reviews for our business

Pretty good for the money.

Pros

It was easy to get going and implemented

Cons

We are not getting as many reviews as we would have liked.

Response from NiceJob

Replied January 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review NiceJob! We'd love to help you get more reviews, reach out to our customer success team via the in app chat bubble or our 1800 line and we'll make sure you're getting the most out of NiceJob!

Arie from Sparkle Clean Ultrasonics

Industry: Facilities Services

This is a Great marketing platform

My old website cost nearly $ and then a monthly fee to have SEO and it did not look as good as my NiceJob site and barely produced any inbound customer requests. I've had the NiceJob marketing platform for about 2 years now and from day one it blew the doors off my old site as far as customer leads, it looks 10 times more professional and it also makes staying on top of social media almost effortless. To say that I am Super Impressed would be an understatement. I highly recommend the NiceJob marketing platform.

Response from NiceJob

Replied March 2017

Thanks Arie for the awesome review! Love hearing feedback like that, and can't wait to keep working with you to grow your company even more!

Scott from Urban Street Window Works

Great experience! Great work! Great customer service!

Pros

Blown away by the website that was created for me. Looked into these guys years back when we first started and didn't pull the trigger because of the price and just did my own work on an alternative site builder... THAT WAS NOT SMART!!! I'm certain I lost WAY MORE in missed business than the LOW monthly cost. Guess you live and learn. They were super quick and responsive with building the site and in answering any questions that I had. Thinking about the move...STOP RIGHT NOW and JUST DO IT!

Cons

UX could be improved to decrease hunting for what I need. Could use some more videos to explain the software, but I may have just missed those.

Marvin from MA IT Services, LLC

We received more Google reviews in 7 days than we've received in the last three years.

Pros

Easy to setup and to use. The "Collect Leads" and "Trust Badge" widgets displays and work well with our current website. It's nice to show reviews collected from Google and other sources on our website.

Cons

We are new to NiceJob and because of this we haven't come across a true con for us. We do wish the stories widget was more customizable, right now the stories show as one big "page" that users can scroll through. It would be nice to have a rotating widget with a fixed size which may help for mobile pages.

Response from NiceJob

Replied February 2018

Thanks Marvin! Great feedback, and the team is working on a really cool type of rotating review widget I think your going to love!

Great system that delivers

Pros

The ease of use, it does everything automatically.

Cons

That we didn't do it sooner! We have had great success using this product.

Response from NiceJob

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the great NiceJob review! Love hearing how NiceJob is helping companies get more reviews, and we've got some huge new features in store for you soon!

John from JohnLeeWindow Cleaning

Absolutely blown away

Pros

Automated and so easy to use for my employees which makes my job better. I want my employees to use it more often.

Cons

Needed coaching with finding integration when trying to add a connection but now it has been improved because they respond to customer feedback fast

Response from NiceJob

Replied February 2018

Thanks John! Love working with you!

James from Music City Home Service Inc.

Music City Home Service

I am an owner operator and it's not my favorite part of the job to ask for a good reviews or compliments and quite frankly I'm busy just trying to finish all the projects so they do everything that I do not enjoy doing for me

Pros

The incredible eats in which it is to set up with my operating software housecall Pro and once it is implemented and in place you just forget about it and they take care of it in the reviews just start coming and you don't even have to remember to ask people for them and it's completely hands-off... great job

Cons

I wish I would have been the one who developed the software .

Matthew from Admiral Pool Service

Great bang for your buck

Customer service has been outstanding. The software is very user friendly and overall something I’m very happy with.

Pros

Very easy to use, accomplishes the goal we set out when signing up.

Cons

You can’t target where the review is left. Our goal was more google and Facebook reviews, however people have the option to review us on the nicejob site which isn’t a site the average consumer goes to when looking for someone in our industry.

Reasons for Switching to NiceJob

We switched due to ease of use and price

Cory from Vancity Electric

Don’t think twice, works as promised

It’s capturing reviews for us and we don’t have to do any work at all.

Pros

It works, my reviews have gone through the roof!

Cons

Can’t think about a con obviously. We have set it up and let it do it’s thing and we have no complaints.

Tim from TKS Window Cleaning and Powerwashing

Industry: Facilities Services

Great software and great customer service

It is very cool to see a company that cares about it customers like nicejob does

Pros

How easy it is to use. The results are of the charts with the convert website and the ability of nicejob to get reviews.

Cons

nothing i don't like so far. It is a great product

Ben from Landscape Dominate

I am a marketing director for a tree care company, & I used NiceJob to outsource our website build.

User friendly review management process, well built website, complete outsource solution.

Pros

Cons

Honestly, I have been working with them for over a month, and I have nothing negative to report. I initially contacted BirdEye for help with review generation on behalf of the owners of the tree service that I work for. I received a response a month later, and never even got pricing. That was far different than my experience with the NiceJob team.

Alex from Expert Window Cleaning

Industry: Facilities Services

A website that pays for itself!

Representatives and the rest of the Hatch crew are amazing. They made the transition from our old site as smooth as possible. It's so simple to add photos to the site that will instantly get shared to your social networking site. Getting reviews from customers can be a hassle, but with the Nice Work feature it's now easy. I directed someone in a hurry for a bid to our site the first day it launched. Within minutes I was notified via text from Hatch that same person received a quote, and booked an appointment. My only regret was not converting sooner!

Pros

Ease of use, simple to fetch customer reviews, integrates well with online tools, outstanding customer support and service.

Cons

None

Benjamin from Fibra

Industry: Environmental Services

Great review software

It's a great way to auto ask for reviews. The personal email has even gotten other type responses because the client thinks I've sent it out. I think it's a great systematic way to grow your reviews. I like how it shares it on fb too.

Pros

It's worked. We've gotten 10% reviews since we started and I backlogged the previous 90 days. We've even booked a couple of jobs in response to a review email.

Cons

I wish we could add a specific picture to the auto request. I know we can individually, but not on the auto.

Response from NiceJob

Replied February 2019

Thanks for sharing those great results Benjamin! We're looking forward to helping you keep growing your company!

Stefan from Eyeglass Repair USA

Amazing results within days

Excellent customer service via chat.

Pros

This software is a gift to any small business that would like to expand their reputation with reviews. You upload a list of your clients in csv format and invite them to give you a review. After 1 sms and 3 emails lots of them do. We gathered 103 reviews in 20days - amazing!

Cons

Nothing so far. The list of features should be expanded but the existing features work great.

Response from NiceJob

Replied October 2020

Hi Elie, Thanks for sharing, love hearing results like that! Also a testament that Eyeglass Repair provides exceptional service. Nice job!

Marty from Team Carpet and Flooring

NiceJob has helped my company grow by putting us on the first page of searches!

They have/do exactly what they sold me.

Pros

It is integrated with HouseCall Pro, so it is so easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this program.

Martin from Selo Oils Inc

NiceJob Helped Me Acquired New Customers In Just The First Few Days

Pros

NiceJob was exceptionally easy to use. I imported all my Shopify customers with one click and the app proceeded to send them automated review requests. I received 22 5-star reviews in less than one week. I was able to prove the reviews resulted in new customers by analyzing traffic from my social media accounts. NiceJob automatically shares reviews to Facebook and Twitter. The reviews add a great deal of credibility to my site.

Cons

I had no problems using NiceJob whatsoever.

Patrick from The Shine Brite Co.

These folks have their game together!

Integration with Housecall was a plus. Smooth and seamless signup.

Pros

We shopped around to find the most effective and cost-efficient program out there. We quickly learned the fine folks at NiceJob have their game together. We did our research and asked current customers. They praised NiceJob for helping grow their business. An integration with HouseCall Pro is a huge plus.

Cons

It's not free! Just kidding, it works well.

Response from NiceJob

Replied September 2018

Thanks Patrick! Really appreciate you taking the time to review us, and were super excited to help you grow your business!