Browse Notifii Track Reviews

Benjamin from Bain & Company

Consistently improving an already amazing product!

Overall, having Notifii Track has been a massive improvement to our Mailroom. We have been able to reduce labor in our mailroom, cutting back on the actual work our staff is doing and also reducing the hours the mailroom is staffed due to the automation and ease of use Notifii Track on an iPad has brought to our system.

Pros

This software is great for 2 general areas. The program is detailed and easy for our Mailroom staff to use, while also being extremely intuitive for other employees to figure out and use on their own. First off, the package check-in is extremely comprehensive while being very intuitive. The whole process of tracking a package from login to logout and even researching afterwards is very thorough and full of the necessary information. We were already satisfied with the processes and info and then Notifii went and added picture functionality! Being able to take pictures of packages when logged in has been a life saver for us on so many occasions. Whether it is simply using it to help find a box in our mountain of boxes in our mailroom, to referencing the photo on packages that have been logged out to help check for potential errors, the photo feature has been joyously welcomed and utilized. We also appreciate the ability to customize the notification messages, choose email or text notifications, and the wide variety of in-depth customization options throughout the entire program. Secondly, the rest of the employees love using this software. We run the program on an iPad we keep in our mailroom. The program has been very easy for employees to teach themselves and use to log out their packages after hours, which has been a huge help for them and our mailroom staff.

Cons

Honestly, only minor usability errors here. I would like to be able to click the entire box or maybe the name/tracking number to access the details of a package or employee instead of having to click the tiny icons at the far right of each listing. Also, there are sometimes inconsistencies between the iPad and the computer program, where it might take some time to update to the other.

Response from Notifii

Replied January 2019

Hi Benjamin, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track - we are so excited to hear your feedback and love that you feel like the program is intuitive and easy to use. That's our number one goal! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us such an incredible review and we look forward to serving you and your business for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Brian from Sodexo

Industry: Facilities Services

Adlai Stevenson High School

Everything has been overall very positive. We are more than happy to implement this software into our workflow

Pros

I love the ease of use, the ability to capture pictures and take notes with the voice command. The customers response was overall very positive, everyone loves to receive emails to know that their packages are received. There have been fewer instances of lost packages as a result. The deliver function is easy to use, and really nice to see as a checklist on which packages are still to be delivered with recipient and room information.

Cons

At times, the internet connection will drop out. Also the software is only as good as the people who want to use this product responsibly and fully utilize its features. They are there for a reason

Reasons for Choosing Notifii Track

Ease of use, intuitive, working barcode scanner on any mobile device.

Reasons for Switching to Notifii Track

The company was going cloud-based, but was historically hard to use and there was a lot of room for error when scanning / delivering packages

Response from Notifii

Replied February 2020

HI Brian, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are excited for your perfect 5-star rating and love hearing that you feel like the software is easy to use! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and look forward to serving you and your team for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Notifii is Great - Until You Hit the Surprise Paywall

There are better services for messaging residents, and Notifii overplayed their hand. The track system is great for packages, but there are other options.

Pros

Mostly easy to use with a simple learning curve. Package Tracking is A-. The only tool that could make it better would be a way to pause the package messages until a specific time or wait for x minutes before sending them. We end up trying to scan packages and hand out packages at the same time and it can double the time it takes to log everything in. Being able to text and email residents is great for our building event and community updates. (NO LONGER OFFERED IN BASIC PACKAGE)

Cons

Generating contact data for a full turn property can be problematic - With the new plugins to Entrada and Yardi ths should be great assuming the software you are porting from has the data you need. For instance, a poorly integrated Yardi port may get you the correct room number for everyone, but if you don't have phone numbers in Yardi, you'll need to generate a list from wherever you do have that info. Don't even think about trying to integrate a list inside Notifii, that's just asking for a full wipe. Wiping your contact list is WAY TOO EASY. The first selected option is "Make this my new contact list" which is great, unless you just wanted to add a few new residents from a .CSV file. Finally, the sudden upcharge on contacting residents via text and email is it for us. The service just isn't worth the sudden upcharge and we're better off finding an alternative or using the service already provided through our IP. The restructuring of the service was announced via email, but we had assumed that we would still be able to reach residents via email, and no longer be able to text them. This was not the case and we were left without a way to contact residents with upcoming maintenance announcements. When we turned to our IP offered system we found it really awesome as it had collected all of the info for every account on its own and was able to tell us how many accounts had been active in the last "x amount of time" basically letting us know the numbers present in the building

Response from Notifii

Replied January 2019

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback on our package tracking software, Notifii Track! We appreciate that you gave the software an "A-" rating. There is a way to have the system wait to send out package notifications later so you can complete your intake before the notifications send. When you're in the Track module, go to "Settings". Scroll down a bit and you will see "Immediate versus Delayed Notifications". Check the box for delayed notifications and choose the amount of time you'd like the system to delay. We are sorry to hear your frustrations about Notifii Connect, our other product. We announced in the summer of 2018 that we would be changing our communication platform away from basic text and email to offer a full communication suite. We would love to chat with you more about your frustrations and help find a solution - please give our team a call at 888-506-8536. Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Tammy from University of Southern California

New Version f Track

Overall, my experience with Notifii Track has been highly positive. I would recommend this product to any organization which handles a lot of incoming mail and packages into their organization. I have also used Luxer One and I personally find Notifii to be a better system.

Pros

Notifii Track is very easy to learn, use, and training others to use it is a breeze. It is a practical approach to hold users accountable for missing or incorrectly logged packages. The ability to swipe an ID into the system to facilitate package retrieval is the best feature for my department's use.

Cons

The "new" version switched the user menu from the top of the screen to the left-hand side. After using the new version for the last month, I have come to prefer how the old version's tabs were accessed across the top. Additionally, since the change, it seems to operating much slower, especially when trying to access "package history." This has been noticed by several other users in my department.

Jennifer from Newman Hall at St. John's Catholic Newman Center

New to Notifii

Pros

This product is super easy to use and integrated very well into our office. I supervise a team of college students in a dorm, and we were looking for a better way to track and deliver packages. The company we had was closing, so we went with Notifii based on a recommendation. We love it! My team of college students have enjoyed using it and it is so user friendly and easy to navigate. We needed something fast and easy to learn and use, and that is what we got! Great product!

Cons

The only thing I would say as an improvement, is that sometimes the software will not read the whole label. It's not a big deal to type in the name and information, but sometimes, when you have a ton of packages to log, having that part of it working well would be great. Other than that, Notifii has worked extremely well in our office and has all the features we need.

Reasons for Switching to Notifii Track

We made the switch because PackageLog was closing its doors. They recommended Notifii to us along with another company we value. We are very happy with our decision to choose Notifii!

Response from Notifii

Replied April 2021

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for leaving a review of Notifii Track! It's great to hear that your employees have enjoyed using our software! Happy Package Tracking! - the Notifii Team

Shay from 1400 Main at Southpointe Town Center

Perfect for Package Management on Large Apartment Communities

We get about 500 - 600 packages daily, and we need to notify tenants that their packages are here so they can pick them up. It is a huge task and Notify makes that much easier for us.

Pros

Easy to set up, it is easy to use, it is easy to maintain and update the database. I love that it checks every box, it notifies, it tracks it for us in the office, and it isn't difficult to train someone how to use it.

Cons

I wish it would default to "no signature, on file in office" instead of having to scroll to it every time. That is what we always use, and we don't really need that feature. We just want to be able to quickly log it out without that step.

Reasons for Choosing Notifii Track

Price and features. Most features for the cost.

Reasons for Switching to Notifii Track

The new software did not have a package system in it.

Robert from Clayton State University

Notifii equals no lost mail

We are able to keep up with parcel storage/placement while we await pickup. The photo feature helps our

Pros

The log-in and log-out of parcels is perfect for a college campus. In our first year, we logged over 6000 transactions serving 1100 residents.

Cons

We upload our data base of names that students use during the admissions process. The first and last name are usually the legal names of our students. When we receive mail with a name other than what is in the student information system, it slows the log in process because we have to research who the package is for. Pet names, terms of endearment, nick names, etc. used in the address is annoying in terms of work-flow processing. If there was a field that we could add additional names manually, that would be great.

Reasons for Choosing Notifii Track

The StarRez module was not fully developed yet.

Lydia from StoneCreek Communitites

Great Product!!

Notifii takes the work out of manually logging packages every day. In the student housing world, that is a huge time saver at the beginning of a semester, during Halloween, Valentine's Day and more!

Pros

I love that it syncs to our system's software regularly. I can confidentially know that everything is accurate!

Cons

While I love the new OCR option, it's also the part that gives us the hardest time. It does not consistently work. When it does, though, I love that it automatically attaches a picture of the package!

Reasons for Choosing Notifii Track

We used Notifii and my company switched to RealPage for maybe a month or so. The easiness of Notifii was severely missed when we switched and we worked really hard to make the change back to Notifii. Once we made the switch, it was such a relief!!

Richmond from Lowers Risk Group

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great Delivery Management Software!

We are still in the process of rolling Notifii Track out, but there are some things that could have helped with this... A lot of our employees don't use their personal cell phones for work, so having a Welcome/Introduction email template would have been nice, instead of just the text message template. For the email notification templates, it would be nice to have a "send a test email" option, so that we could preview the email before it's sent out to an employee. Also, I found that the placeholders are not consistent on all of the templates....It would be nice to have a list of all available placeholders on each of the email templates.

Pros

Notifii Track is an amazing software! Recording deliveries has never been easier! Notifii Track is very affordable compared to some of the competitors! I really like how there are training sessions available as well as helpful articles and videos!

Cons

A major flaw that I have found when checking in a package is that Notifii will not recognize shortened names (Kim vs Kimberly; Jess vs Jessica; Vince vs Vincent; Matt vs Matthew...)...It would be amazing if this issue could be worked out... The only solution that I have found is to create 2 employee accounts for users with names that could be shortened...

Reasons for Choosing Notifii Track

Notifii has the best price compared to its competitors, is easy to use/train others, and is great for keeping accurate records!

Lisa from Kew Management Corporation

Notifii Tracking Software

Overall, all of our users like the software and the information they receive about their packages when notified. Searching for packages from an administrative standpoint is very easy and the software is user friendly.

Pros

Ease of use and information is easy to retrieve.

Cons

Emails going into users Spam. Had to create an alias to solve this issue. Customer service was very helpful in solving the issue for us.

Reasons for Choosing Notifii Track

Price and demonstration showed how easy it is to use the software and implement.

Reasons for Switching to Notifii Track

Ioffice was not working well for us and cost a lot of money.

Katie from The Callaway House

Wonderful Package System!

Pros

Very easy to use. The mobile app makes checking in packages so fast for our staff.

Cons

Nothing! The system does everything that we need it to do!

Reasons for Switching to Notifii Track

Ez track it was not very user friendly and took very long to log in packages. The mobile app with Notifii makes things way smoother and quicker for our staff.

Cindy from VFMAC

Package keeping, simplified!

It's much easier to track trends. I didn't realize how many heavy packages I was logging in until I had the option to log and pull that information.

Pros

This software is very easy to use once setup (the setup isn't bad either, its pretty intuitive). I have employees that are NOT computer savvy, but are able to use Notifii without a lot of training. For anyone that has grown up with cell phones and computers, they will only need about 5-10 minutes of training, depending on the complexity of your locations needs. It includes everything I need, with space for extra notes. I like that it has different sections for notes to the recipient, and only notes that the mail center can see. Also, the ability to take PICTURES!! I can take a picture of someone's ID in order to log out, so no direct contact during COVID. I take a picture of the package, I rarely need to know who the sender was, but on the rare occasion it's easy to pull up without having to manually enter that into a field for every package. The pictures also provide proof in case the package was addressed to the wrong person or wrong location, taking the blame off me.

Cons

Sometimes when I'm logging a package the screen clears out and I have to re-enter it. It's not that big of a deal, except for on the occasion that I have logged several packages under one entry, or had to type in the tracing number because the bar code was damaged. I also would like to see just a litttle less space between the fields on the mobile app version. I'm using an iPhone X and I can enter ALMOST everything without scrolling. If there was slightly less space I wouldn't have to scroll to finish the entry. This is a pretty minor inconvenience.

Reasons for Choosing Notifii Track

We have notifii at several sites and it has been very easy to use.

Matt from HH Midtown Apartments

Great Service!

Love it! Would recommend it to anyone that has to handle a lot of packages.

Pros

Very easy to use and it tracks everything! Great app and great company! We had another package tracking company before we made the switch to notifii and they were not very good, since we switched to notifii residents have expressed how much better package pick up and delivery is in our buidling. They can choose to get a text or an email when they receive a package which makes it super easy for them. The system communicates with our property management software so as new residents move in they are automatically added into notifii, no need to manually enter someone in.

Cons

Sometimes it does not reach the tracking information on the first try and sometimes the scanner freezes.

Pricing and customer service

Notifii bought PackageLog

Elizabeth from Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts

Notifi - Great Tool at a Great Price

Organization of Packages, Reference database for mail that comes in with only the name on it or when students or offices inquire about packages, Improved reporting data on packages that come to the college

Pros

I love the simplicity of the software. Its easy to use and every category/function is clear. The automatic fill function has proven to be a time saver when entering packages into the system. The software has greatly reduced the time spent searching for packages when customers think something has arrived and greatly increased the speed in which packages are picked up in our mail room. Rarely have more than 30 packages been left at the end of the day.

Cons

Not every category of service that carriers provide is included or updated when the names change. I occasionally have to place packages in the next closest category. It is a minor thing and I understand that some carriers may have too many categories which might decrease the ease of use.

Reasons for Choosing Notifii Track

Notifi offered everything we were looking for in a package tracking software system that fit with the college's budget. Also at the time of review of the Pitney product their software was too clunky for use along with the much higher annual cost.

Jonathan from T5

Industry: Security and Investigations

Overall a great program. While it does have some areas for improvement, as a whole, it is fantastic

It made my daily work much faster and easier. It opened the door to a new world of record keeping. The program truly is only limited by the will and creativity of the user.

Pros

You can compile large numbers of people into a single group for a notification. You can keep records, and make notes about who signed for the package, condition, take pictures, etc. The program allows you to enter delivery companies as needed for freight. The bar code reader will automatically prompt any delivery company it can recognize (dhl, fedex, ups, usps, etc.) Also, the program allows you to scan multiple package bar codes, to send a large notification, should a large (example: 22 piece) delivery take place. This allows you to scan each package and send them all out as a group under one notification, but keep a log of each tracking number separately.

Cons

The option to include more pictures on the initial e-mail would be nice (to better define damages). A section on the sign out area specifically for noting the name of the person signing, would be nice (we use the staff notes section for this currently). Not being able to include more than one phone number under the text section of an e-mail group. Not being able to include more than 1 group in the recipient field. Lack of feedback/notice when systems go down or that there may be a hiccup in service.

Response from Notifii

Replied October 2018

Hi Jonathan, Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Notifii Track! We love hearing that you enjoy the ability to take pictures of the packages, note the condition, and review our extensive user reports. We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to review Notifii Track and love that you feel like our software is a fantastic addition to your package management process! Happy package tracking! - The Notifii Team

Diane from EdR Collegiate Housing

Perfect for Student HousinG

Notifii is great for any housing complex because it syncs with the property management software so you are not able to log in a package for someone who doesn’t live there. This saves space so you immediately know what to send back and saves time looking up names/apartment numbers. There is a record of every package that comes in and out of the office and there are a number of features that you can customize to fit your specific need.

Pros

I manage a student housing complex which employs full time office staff, along with part time student workers. My favorite things about Notifii are that it’s easy to use, accurate and saves us time. Notifii clearly communicates to residents both when a package has been delivered and picked up. There’s also the option to add more information to the notification, such as the package being heavy or perishable. Notifii also helps us avoid confusion between staff members since everything is traceable- from the moment the package is logged into the system, to where it is put in the package room, to when it’s picked up and by who. We also love that all the notifications sent out are customizable.

Cons

In all honesty, we haven’t run into any problems with Notifii since we started using it. The one time I contacted customer support, the issue was on our end with our internet provider, but the response time and follow up from the Notifii customer service team was amazing.

Response from Notifii

Replied September 2018

Hi Diane, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track and give us your feedback! We're so happy to hear that your team is saving time with Notifii and using all of the different options that the software has to offer. We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and we look forward to continuing to service your community in the future! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Maureen from Keuka College

Great product! Especially for Higher Ed!

Pros

This product is very easy to use! We trained all of our work study staff (who run our mailroom) quickly! With the picture it makes it so much easier to find a package and if there is some user error we can manually check the tracking and name on the package as long as the picture taken is of the label (which is what we require) During covid we easily switched over from a signature required to a picture (of the students ID required) it was great to have this alternative, and I think we may keep doing this in the future!

Cons

The OCR does not work well. The label cannot be wrinkled and the name on it has to be exact for it to maybe work. Although it would be a nice feature the system is still easy to use even without it!

Reasons for Switching to Notifii Track

Our mailroom started growing and we were getting more packages than ever with only looking at receiving more as time went on. Our old system you had to have a barcode scanner attached to desktop and in reality that wasn't feasible anymore.We wanted something that could be used on mobile devices (that can be brought to the packages). As well as checking in packages and out could happen at the same time! Also being a small private college price is always a big concern for us. Once we started looking the idea of having a picture really drew us in as well as the price!

Kate from Turnberry Place Apartments

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Always room for improvement

It makes it very easy to send out mass texts and emails, and then to also easily contact certain groups of people. Generally, I have very positive feelings towards Notifii. The kiosk mode of the package check-out feature has been a huge help (especially since I no longer have to manually update the app after checking in a new batch of packages).

Pros

It does make it very easy to contact residents of our apartment for anything. The package check-in software is very nice, and now with the kiosk feature, more streamlined to eliminate any confusion on the part of the residents.

Cons

We've had some issues with certain residents not receiving the text message notifications, though that problem likely lies with the cell phone carriers. I do wish that there was some delineation in the text messages, so that they're not receiving the package notifications and community texts all from one number. The people that have a bunch of packages filter in from various couriers all day may end up missing something important.

Response from Notifii

Replied February 2019

Hi Kate, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are happy to hear that you enjoy the package management software and that you are utilizing the new kiosk feature! We agree that there is always room to improve, and really appreciate your feedback on the phone number that the notifications come from. We will absolutely pass that along to our tech team and truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and look forward to supporting your package management and communication operations for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Carolyn from Berkshire School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Safe efficient scanning

Our old way of checking in packages was very slow and inefficient, also the pick up rate could be very slow. Packages are picked much more quickly and we are able to look up information on all packages that have been received and scanned, this is extremely helpful

Pros

Ease of package scanning, fast notification in two ways going out to recipients, time notifications can be adjusted to accommodate very busy times of year allowing us to sort,scan,and put up packages. Lines at pick up times move very quickly, we can go back and verify pick ups and deliveries

Cons

It would be nice if there was a feature for recipients to let us know that they have picked up their packages, with Covid-19 restrictions we were leaving faculty/staff packages out for pickup but had to scroll through the list to see who had picked theirs up.

Reasons for Choosing Notifii Track

I visited another school near this one was using Notifii and was allowed to try it out, they are quite a bit larger and use computers and printers to put labels on all their incoming packages, I chose to go with I Pads and that has worked out fine for us, our work space is much smaller and the price is very reasonable.

Response from Notifii

Replied April 2021

Hi Carolyn, We're happy to see that Notifii Track has been helpful in making your package management process more efficient! Thank you for your review and feedback of our product! - the Notifii Team

Jeff from Macalester College

Package Management Made Simple

We are able to track over 60,000 packages a year. In the last 5 years we have only had 2 "lost" packages. Prior to Notifii We averaged 3-5 "lost" packages a year. Notifii has made our job much easier.

Pros

Everything. -User and Administrator friendly. New student employees are able to use with minimal training. -It is easy to manage the recipient list. Changing from semester to semester is an easy upload that normally is completed in less then 5 minutes. Changes during that period can be done individually or buy using an additional upload. -During busy periods (300-600 packages a day) we are able to operate multiple workstations (without additional cost) to handle the volume. Normally every package is logged in the day received. -We use the notifications to provide information about any changes to our hours or services. -Quick technically support. Someone who wishes to remain nameless deleted the entire recipient list in error, support was able to restore it within 10 minutes. -Very cost effective. -Reports are easy to manage, we perform package audits when a package is "missing" to find that the operator placed it on the wrong shelf.

Cons

We have had zero negative feedback from the staff and student workers that use the system.

Reasons for Choosing Notifii Track

Initial startup and maintenance cost.

William from Santa Monica Mailboxes and More

Excellent "core" product. Definitely needs some tweaks.

The ability to record incoming and outgoing packages in a digital format. The ability to view archive records in real-time.

Pros

The product has some excellent features: 1. The ability to look-up packages via tracking number. 2. The ability to log-in packages with and without signature required. 3. The ability to add customers easily. 4. The software will notify you if the phone number is VoIP or the email is invalid. 5. Report on invalid phone numbers and email addresses. 6. The ability to sort customer via first name, last name, or box number.

Cons

The software definitely needs some user-friendly tweaks. Here are some suggestions: 1. The "Package History" receive dates should be inverted -- the "Last Recorded" on top. 2. The ability to delete a logged-in parcel if the parcel was logged-in to the wrong customer. 3. The ability to produce and save prescripted messages when sending Service Notifications. 4. Few keystrokes to edit customer profiles. 5. I would also recommend collaborating and "Beta" testing with real-world users.

Response from Notifii

Replied November 2018

Hi William, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We appreciate your feedback so much and take it seriously. We are excited to hear that you feel like Notifii Track is an excellent "core" product for your mailroom management needs. We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Jeff from Macalester College

After Notifii we have increased productivity immensely. 50,000 packages last year with ease.

We were able to go from a labor intensive, human error filled, time consuming paper slip system to a system that is able to document and monitor anything arriving at our site. As a manager, my stress level went from a 9 on a scale of 1-10 to maybe a 1.

Pros

It is extremely user friendly. New staff/student workers are able to use the system with minimal training. Uploads are easy. Even when a directory file was uploaded improperly (my error) I was able to upload the corrected file in minutes with less then 5 minutes downtime. We (I) mistakenly logged out a few hundred packages at once, called support and all entries were restored within 5 minutes.

Cons

Sorry its taking me too long to try to answer this question. Unable to think of any. The only problems we have encountered have been user errors. There was a server problem a few years back but it was resolved in a short period of time after contacting support.

Response from Notifii

Replied October 2018

Hi Jeff, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! 50,000 packages last year with ease? That's the kind of feedback that we absolutely love to hear! We are so excited to hear that your team has saved tons of time and stress using Notifii and look forward to continuing to serve you for years to come! We very much appreciate you taking the time to give us your honest feedback and we are so happy to hear that you've loved using Notifii Track to streamline your package management processes. Happy package tracking! - The Notifii Team

Jennie from Peak Campus

Notifii for all!

Overall it is awesome. Anytime I had an issue calling in to Customer Service is simple and it is so great. I really love the whole process.

Pros

I love how easy it is for us to log a package. We get a lot every day for all of our residents, and the ease of checking it in is awesome! I also love that it reminds the residents that they have a package and they can see a photo of the package that they received so they know what they are picking up.

Cons

The downside to the new feature, we don't have the most updated technology and can't use the new scan feature to log the package.

Response from Notifii

Replied February 2019

Hi Jennie, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track - we are excited to hear that you feel like it's super easy to log in a package and that you guys utilize the photo feature for your package log-in! When you ask about the new feature, are you inquiring about the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature? If so, you should be able to update your app to the newest version and it should be easy to use on any smartphone or tablet - if you want to confirm that there's no way to get this going for your property, please give us a call and we are happy to help! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us such an incredible review and we look forward to serving you and your business for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Marisa from Park at River Oaks

The answer to our package nightmare!

Great software! Great company with great customer service. They really made it easy to order, get set up, and they even check in on us.

Pros

Our apartment community receives a lot of packages daily, and we used to keep track of them in a binder. We constantly had issues with packages not being logged in and out correctly, which caused a great deal of hassle for the residents (and the office). This system is so easy to use and fun! It takes seconds to log in and out a package, plus it notifies the resident immediately. We used to have packages sitting in the package room for weeks taking up space, but now most packages are picked up same day. No more overly stuffed package room. We utilize the app on an iPad, our iPhones, and the desktop. More than one of us can log in packages at the same time, which really saves us a lot of time. We love this system!

Cons

We don't have any complaints. We have used it for a year, and we absolutely love it.

Response from Notifii

Replied February 2019

Hi Marisa, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an incredible review on Notifii Track! We love that Notifii Track has been the answer to your package nightmare and are so excited to hear that you guys think using the app is fun and that packages are being picked up same-day! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so excited to hear that you feel like Notifii Track is an invaluable asset to your team. Happy package tracking! - The Notifii Team

Korey from Purdue University Northwest

Packages Made Easy!

Having Notifii has really brought our package system into the 21st century! It is secure and we are able to document anything we like, any way we like! It also has cut down on the amount of time it takes out staff to process packages!

Pros

I like that we can look back and see how many packages arrived, when they were processed and how many we handed out. It helps us pick optimum times to distribute our packages to our residents. We also love that we can take pictures of the packages! This helps our staff find them faster or track them on our security cameras when things are misplaced. It is awesome!

Cons

I don't like that when we search for packages for a particular person, we have to keep going back to the search option to find their profile and then see the list of their packages. I wish we could go back to their profile after we view one of their packages from their profile.

Reasons for Choosing Notifii Track

We didn't go with Starrez because it didn't track as well as Notifii and didn't allow us to take pictures. We needed something that would help us document packages in depth and Starrez didn't allow us to do that.

Gregory from Telehouse

Good Product

1. we used to get a lot of inquiries from customers checking to see if we received the package or even that we received from the carrier but they never received it. In one case we released the packaged to the customers vendor per their request. the vendor left with the package and said we never released it to him. We were able to produce proof that we released to the vendor in a matter of minutes. 2. On average our customers pick up their packages in 1/4 the time reducing the time we have to store them.

Pros

We like that the Customers get an email when packages arrive and provides a chain of custody of the package. This has helped us keep track of packages and let our customers know who and when the package were received and delivered. Customers are receiving packages quicker as they get confirmation when they arrive without any user interaction. It has reduced the manpower I need for deliveries

Cons

This is mainly configured for residential use. there should be more of an commercial applaciation

Reasons for Choosing Notifii Track

We looked at several different software packages but notifi offered the most features at the best price.

Piper from Asset Campus Housing

Notifii is one of the greatest tools on site!

I love it! I remember the days of making list and maunually contacting students to get packages through phone calls, outside texting services or just delivering to clear out the storage closet but this product has made our lives so much simpler. Allows my part time staff to organize and track what we are taking in and with everything being delivered these days it allows us to take photo's and ensure we are tracking what we hand out and to who!

Pros

I love the ease of the software, the ability to back up the properties especially when in student housing when hundreds can come daily and the availability to add additional security which makes residents feel comfortable.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say and I've used this product at multiple properties over the last 7 years.

Response from Notifii

Replied November 2018

Hi Piper, Thank you so much for this incredible review! We are honored to hear that you feel like Notifii Track is one of the greatest tools you've experienced on site over the past 7 years. We love hearing that your students love the product as much as your staff does - it's a win-win! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review Notifii Track and we look forward to serving you for many years to come! Happy package tracking! - The Notifii Team

Sadie from Arch Abilene

Updated Technology

Pros

What I like most is that Notfii keeps up with technology, so they're always adding new features that make using the app and logging packages a breeze. They also have a really cool function where you can display received packages on a TV that updates in real time. Our residents love that feature.

Cons

I wish there was an easy way to delete previous residents. There may be, but I'm not sure what it is.

Response from Notifii

Replied February 2019

Hi Sadie, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track - we love seeing that you gave the software a perfect 5-star rating and love that it helps make logging in packages a breeze! Great question on the ability to delete previous residents - there isn't a way to do that because the software keeps all records of packages logged in. You can, however, list the resident as a "Former Resident" so their name doesn't pop up, but you are not able to delete old residents as a precaution to protect your team incase anything popped up in the future! Hope that helps! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us such an incredible review and we look forward to serving you and your business for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Barb from The Overlook Apartments / Greystar Mngmnt

Increase your Customer Service "Track Record"

Another really cool feature is being able to send e-mails and/or texts to our residents. Whether you just have one resident or want to send a blast email to all, this is the best way. In addition, you can schedule your notifications to be sent out as needed.

Pros

I love being able to scan and send an immediate package notification, with a package picture, to our residents. Every package coming in the door is scanned before being shelved, so we never have to wonder if we got someone's package. Plus, the reminder emails or texts to residents keeps the build up of pkgs. to a minimum, very useful year round but especially so during the holidays.

Cons

I can't say there's anything I don't like about this product.

Response from Notifii

Replied November 2018

Hi Barb, Thank you so much for rating Notifii Track a perfect 5-star product! We love that you say there's nothing you don't like about the product - what a huge compliment! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review us - we know how busy community managers are, especially around this time of year! Thank you again for your incredible review and we look forward to our continued partnership! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Carolyn from George Mason University

Good System with One Exception

Overall, the experience has been positive. We were using a paper logging system; Notifii has greatly improved our efficiency and record keeping. Customer Service has, for the most part, been responsive. We are set up to email groups and we had a problem with some members of the group not receiving the email. I called customer service and they were able to identify the problem and fix it within a day or so. I have asked Notifii to give us the ability to modify an entry and they are either unable or unwilling to do so. For that reason only, we are investigating other systems.

Pros

The software is easy to setup, easy to use and quick to learn. Our needs are pretty uncomplicated and Notifii meets them well. The price is affordable and there are no lengthy contracts.

Cons

My biggest problem with Notifii is once a package is logged-in there is no way to modify the entry. For instance, if a package is logged-in to the wrong recipient you cannot go into the database and change the recipient. If your system is set to send reminder emails and the package is logged to the wrong recipient, then the wrong person will continue to receive the reminder emails until the package is picked up. Annoying for them! Also if you want to generate any reports with recipient totals, your numbers are thrown off. Other things I would change if I could . . . the ability to resend emails for specific recipients and turn on/off the reminder emails for specific recipients. Either everyone gets them or nobody gets them. For example, if you know that someone is out of town and they have notified you that they will pick up their package when they return it would be nice if you could stop the reminders. You can't. Again, annoying for them! I would also like the ability to customize the 'Special Handling' choices.

Albert from Affordable Self Storage San Francisco

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Very satisfied customer

Your software makes things so much easier very flexible anywhere from scanning the name documenting the tracking number picking your type of received items taking pictures of the items and also the attached document and sending that to our client base seamlessly

Pros

Your software is very easy to use very flexible regarding adapting to our storage facility needs the trainability I can't ask for anything easier your software does everything we asked you to do and beyond

Cons

what I did it is a adapter your software version that was meant for a mailbox store for the self-storage industry since we receive packages and Freight for our tenants I wish you had a version specifically geared towards the Self Storage industry other than that I am completely satisfied I can't think of any negatives at this time

Reasons for Choosing Notifii Track

I do not want to try another product I'm very satisfied with yours we have implemented you're notified software at 12 or other locations we are that satisfied plus a monthly subscription you can't ask for anything lower

Lauren from Landmark

Helpful Organization Tool

Notifii seems to have all the tools I need to keep our package system organized! I love that each user has their own unique login, you can take photos of packages on arrival and have residents sign to pick them up. I feel a much better sense of security with our resident packages knowing all these checks and balances are going into effect all the time. Plus it's super easy to print a log and audit our package room to ensure nothing has been missed!

Pros

Cons

Notifii has fixed all my concerns as I've reached out to their support staff. I currently have no complaints!

Response from Notifii

Replied February 2019

Hi Lauren, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We absolutely love hearing that you feel like Notifii Track has all the tools you need to keep your package operations streamlined and organized and that our support team has helped answer any questions that have come up! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and look forward to serving you and your team for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Shipping and Recieving

We use this to figure out problems with PO deliveries on campus. It helps us locate PO's that may have been entered incorrectly by our computer supplier. Occasionally we will have them apply 2 PO numbers to one packages and this system really helps us keep track for where all packages are going on campus.

Pros

I like that I can easily how many packages came in each day. The reports work mostly as I wish they would. My favorite part about this program is how easily I can search through old data and find out when, where, or even what came in for a specific customer.

Cons

I wish the reports could be pulled out into an excel file. I have to run a lot of reports for the end or our fiscal year so if I could move them easily into a excel file that would be great!

Response from Notifii

Replied April 2021

Hello, Thank you so much for your review and feedback on Notifii Track! In regards to report/data summaries, there is a way to create an Excel spreadsheet with that information. Please email support@notifii.com if you need any assistance with this. - the Notifii Team

Kathleen from Switch

It's so easy and so helpful!

With Notifii, we are able to keep track of our monthly, weekly and even daily packages that come in. This is a HUGE help when it comes to tracking shipping costs for jobs/events.

Pros

I love that we can have multiple mail room locations! This proves the most helpful when we are working on job sites and can open a mail room pick up location for that job site while still having our three (main mail room and two loading/shipping docks) running at our home office. Also, the reports are nearly invaluable when we need to track shipping costs for shows/jobs we do.

Cons

I do wish it were a bit easier to move packages to other mail rooms. I.E. if we had a package arrive at our office that we would need to ship to a job site. Rather than keep checking it in & out of the different mail rooms, just changing the mail room would be way easier. Less steps and less emails (which everyone would love the email part LOL).

Reasons for Choosing Notifii Track

The monthly cost for the size of our company was the best option. Plus, the easy training, 1 month free trial, and the report functions were nearly invaluable.

Joan from Canadian Campus Communities

Very helpful for Apartment buildings and Condos

It has been very useful to us at my property and the tenants appreciate it a lot.

Pros

It sends out an automated email (our from our general mailbox) to the tenants when we enter their packages. It also gives them the chance to sign out their packages (helping us keep track of what has gone out in case the tenants come by saying they haven't received their packages).

Cons

There should be an easier way to choose a number of tenants and delete them from the system (when the tenants have left the building). And there should also be an easier way to enter multiple tenants into the system at once.

Response from Notifii

Replied February 2019

Hi Joan, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track - we love hearing that it's been a helpful addition to your package tracking operations and that your residents love getting notifications on their package deliveries! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us such an incredible review and we look forward to serving you and your business for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Justin from Nichols College

Industry: Facilities Services

Easy to Use

Overall I have a positive experience with this product. The app is stable and the web interface meets our needs

Pros

Notifii Track is intuitive and requires very little training to get users up and running. I like the ability to quickly run reports on in-bound and outbound packages to see the daily workload in the mail room.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to automatically assign shelves based on available shelves

Cost and features

Randall from Kalahari Resorts& Conventions

Notifii

Since we have implemented Notifii, our ability to document package delivery and track packages from the time they hit the dock until they are delivered to the recipient have improved tremendously. Complaints have been reduced significantly.

Pros

Notifii really helped us track and provide documentation on all the packages coming into our resort. An email is sent to the recipient as soon as the package is scanned in, allowing our dock staff to save time and effort on tracking down where the packages go. We are able to scan the barcodes, take pictures of the packages as they are delivered, take pictures of the recipients and get signatures so there are no questions about the chain of custody from receipt to delivery.

Cons

Notifii really covers all of the requirements we have for a package tracking software. I don't think there were any more features that we were looking for in a software package.

Reasons for Choosing Notifii Track

We reviewed a variety of package tracking software products but Notifii provided the most features at the best price. It really is the best value.

Erika from Sealy

Invaluable Product

The benefits of this product are numerous. Since we purchased the software, we have had no incidents of "lost" packages, no resident complaints, and fewer interruptions. Once residents realize that they will always receive a notification when a package arrives, they become accustomed to the reliability of the software AND the leasing office.

Pros

That it notifies the resident immediately via text and email once the package is scanned. Residents are so very appreciative of the notifications. It also eases the workload for employees in not having to constantly h stop work and leave the desk to search for packages. You can simply keep the tablet (or your phone if you choose) at your desk and search for packages on the device.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments on the software.

Response from Notifii

Replied December 2018

Hi Erika, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an incredible review on Notifii Track! We love that your team has had no incidents of "lost packages", no resident complaints and fewer interruptions - that's exactly why we created Notifii! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so excited to hear that you feel like Notifii Track is an invaluable asset to your team. Happy package tracking! - The Notifii Team

Madison from The Armstrong

Notifii Track Review

I enjoy using Notifii Track for our company.

Pros

I like this software because of its ease of use.

Cons

I don't like that Notifii Track and Connect are separate.

Response from Notifii

Replied February 2019

Hi Madison, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are so happy to hear that you feel like the software is easy to use and that you enjoy using it at The Armstrong! Notifii Track and Notifii Connect are two different softwares, which is why they are separate. Notifii Track, our package management solution, helps track packages, scan them in, send automatic notifications, etc. while Notifii Connect was created to have a fully functioning communication portal that organized and streamlined your text and email communications to your residents. We have many customers that use one or both of the modules, which is why they are two separate entities. Hope that helps explain why Notifii Track and Notifii Connect are separate! Have a great day and thank you again for taking the time to review Notifii Track - we appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Thomas from AVE by Korman Communities

Notifii review

Pros

Easy to enter recipients and adjust contact info. Easy logging and tracking. Love the app.

Cons

Cannot customize the text alerts and sometimes they are too abbreviated. But most importantly...text messages do not include alerts when you check boxes such as "fragile" or "perishable". Only if the recipient has an email will they receive more detailed alerts. Big fail.

Response from Notifii

Replied January 2019

Hi Thomas, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are happy to hear that you love the app and that you feel like it's easy to log and track packages and enter recipients! The text alerts are fully customizable. To change the settings for your text message alerts, please login to the desktop version and then click Track -> Settings -> Notification Templates -> Package Notification -> and then enter the placeholder "Special Handling". This will send the end recipient any special handling details that your team noted upon intake. If you'd like us to walk you through it, please give us a call at 888-506-8536. Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Stephany from Real Estate

Notifii Track review

Pros

I think that Notifii Track is a good program to help our community log packages in and out and to keep track of all packages. Notifii is very easy to use and reliable. I would defiantly recommend Notifii for other businesses and package tracking.

Cons

We did experience a problem with Notifii not sending out emails or text messages to reidents when packages were logged in but we are looking into that with customer support.

Response from Notifii

Replied December 2018

Hi Stephany, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We're happy to hear that your property is benefiting from the ease of use and that you would definitely recommend Notifii Track to other businesses for package tracking. Our customer support is available by phone or web chat Monday-Friday during business hours and would be happy to help you troubleshoot the reason that your residents are not receiving emails or texts! Those specific residents may have opted out of communication, your property management software may not be syncing correctly, or your notifications may not be formatted correctly to not be seen as "spam" by the carrier. Please give us a call and we can figure out what the issue is in just minutes! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Ervin from Dominican University

Save time and improve accuracy

Overall experience has been very good from the day I did the demo up to today and hopefully moving forward. I think it’s accessible, affordable and well designed.

Pros

Ease-of-use and availability of information. I like the fact that I can look up packages from a month ago, a week ago or even same day with just a few clicks. Even if I am at home and I receive an email about a missing package-all I need to do is log into the application and I can usually provide an answer, right away.

Cons

Very minor things in regards to functionality or available options when editing different users.

Reasons for Choosing Notifii Track

I chose notifying because I liked the design, functionality and accessibility.

Reasons for Switching to Notifii Track

PB was/is an old antiquated system and Notifii is light years ahead. The fact that it can be used on any tablet and other devices has been a great benefit to us.

Erinn from The Reserve on Perkins

Just Okay

Notifii is an okay product. When the package changes and the pricing went up to include texting and emails for our residnets. It was a shame. We used it, even if it wasn't as reliable as we would like. We pay for multi email and text apps and it just isn't in the budget to pay for another that isn't reliable.

Pros

Love how it keeps track of packages. Easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes emails don't go out even if it says it did. Not a trust worthy when it comes to sending out noitifications.

Response from Notifii

Replied February 2019

Hi Erinn, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. The pricing changed in 2019 because Notifii Track, our package tracking product and Notifii Connect, our communication solution are now two separate entities. We wanted to focus on building out features that would serve our clients in each module, so they are now different products. We're sorry to hear that you're not happy about these changes and are hear to answer any questions that may arise in the future. Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Edward from Brightkey

Great Program

Very happy with it. Ease of use and being able to look up any package on the spot for faster better service to my customers

Pros

How portable it is. As soon as you scan your packages you can deliver them without having to go back to a main terminal

Cons

When you scan multilabel packages for the same person or department and you have to keep scrolling down to scan the next one

Reasons for Choosing Notifii Track

It was a company decision

Cost

Don from Rogers State University

Ease of Use and Convenience

Experience has been very good. We have many different users in two locations on campus.

Pros

The Ease of use and that the app can be downloaded and used on your smartphone

Cons

Nothing disliked about the software to this point.

Reasons for Choosing Notifii Track

Lesser expensive and filled many different uses for us with delivery and contacting of residents in dorms

Reasons for Switching to Notifii Track

Expense and equipment worn out and outdated

Justin from Corcoran Jennison

User friendly and Residents love it

Great customer service every time I need something.

Pros

Love the use of the ipad to log, track and sign out packages. The software is easy to use and is very valuable for the residents to receive text or email messages to pick up their packages. The reporting is also very useful in determine and tracking key performance data.

Cons

Would love to see them team up with residential property management for integrations.

Response from Notifii

Replied February 2019

Hi Justin, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are happy to hear that you love the automated notification system and reporting! Our software does integrate with most residential property management systems, including Yardi, Realpage, Entrata, RentManager, and more! Please reach out to us regarding getting that set up for your properties if you'd like. We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and look forward to serving you and your team for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Richard from Wisconsin Management Company

Leasing Office Lifesaver - where has this been all my life

I, personally, am thankful this program and it's developers exist. Thank you to all the devs who brought us this excellently built product. My relations with sales and support was also pleasant and they ensured I was set up quickly. As a Property Manager overseeing 200+ apartments with well over 500+ tenants, Notifii has given us a tool to make our tenants satisfied and in-control of their mail. This amenity is well worth the investment if you struggle with keeping up with packages and I will be the first to tell you to look no where else: it would be imprudent to select anything but Notifii.

Pros

Accurate. Our tenant roster is always up-to-date and we get to choose who exactly to notify. Fast. Logging stuff in and out takes seconds and the push notifications are nearly instant. Fun. Our office has a fun time sending custom texts/emails to make our tenants smile when they stop in, anything to give them that extra boost to let them know we care. Cool. Um, we have massive street cred now.

Cons

Setup. If you aren't the most savvy, setup may take you a day to get used to. Users also need to think about purchasing or investing into a smartphone or tablet to make the system run smoothly. Not a lot of people like the upfront capital expense, but thankfully Notifii offers to loan you a device right from the get-go.

Response from Notifii

Replied February 2020

Hi Richard, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are excited for your perfect 5-star rating and love hearing that you feel like the software is easy to use! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and look forward to serving you and your team for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Natasha from Premier Property Manager

123 and Done

Solving a million problems, less calls to the office, residents can stop by and not waste any time, It would be nice to have a scanner gun, just to speed up the process but overall things take time. I truly appreciate the service that Notifii created to make our jibs just a little easier

Pros

Just like that separate the packages, enter the apt number scan and complete. The notification to the residents is the best, why? because they know their package has actually been delivered. Which help with wasted call time to the office, I've had amazing experience working with Notifii..

Cons

There's truly nothing to dislike, a little time consuming removing the old residents. Other than that adding and editing resident info is super easy, we allow the resident to place their information.

Response from Notifii

Replied February 2019

Hi Natasha, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are happy to hear that you love the software and that you've saved time using Notifii! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and look forward to serving you and your team for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Johnny from Tipton Group

Great product for property managers!!!

Besides the occasional slow loading and prescheduled messages clearing out unchecked messages, this software has been a blast! Residents seem to react quicker to text messages than leaving voice messages and emails. Honestly having this service has been seen as a perk for us compared to properties that don't utilize text message software. I would refer this to anyone in the business and I know it would be difficult to go back to the old way of contacting our residents. For us text message service is a must and Notifii is one of the best at what is does!

Pros

I love how easy it was to learn and use the service from day one! Getting text messages out to our residents is very easy and convenient. Having the ability to schedule messages for future dates and saving templates is a plus plus!!!

Cons

The program can get laggy and load slowly at times. New message will pop up on your screen and sometimes they can take forever to load... I also wish there was a way to make the scheduled messages not clear out unviewed messages. This has caused some small issues a few times.

Dan from Asbury Theological Seminary

An incredibly powerful, easy-to-use, cloud-based software tool

We are able to quickly receive packages from all carriers, and as soon as the recipient is selected, they receive a text and/or e-mail immediately. This has helped stakeholders to come and pick-up packages very quickly.

Pros

That we can utilize an iPad for scanning/checking packages in, that it can send a text message to recipients immediately, and that an iPad can be used to collect signatures when we deliver packages to departments on campus. Oh, and that we pay a reasonable, monthly rate that includes support, upgrades, and the likes.

Cons

I really can't think of any -- this program solved so many problems on our campus.

Reasons for Switching to Notifii Track

Functionality, app-based, up-front cost, on-going costs, platform

Response from Notifii

Replied April 2021

Hi Dan, Thank you for leaving a review of Notifii Track! We're so glad that we've been able to help you solve problems on your campus! - the Notifii Team