All Oktopost Reviews

Dan

Civil Engineering, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Great Social Media Scheduling and Automation Platform

Our social media activity and performance has increased over 60% since starting to use Oktopost. We evaluated several other enterprise-level social media automation platforms (Sprout Social, Buffer, Hootsuite, etc), but found Oktopost the best fit and provided the best support

PROS

Simple to integrate various social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, IG, Facebook). Nice dashboard for analytics and reporting, as well as tracking all users (advocates) activity.

CONS

Struggle with Instagram integration and automation (partly due to restrictions on Instagram platform), and also challenging to set-up and track conversions without help of a developer

Reason for choosing Oktopost

See above. Better support and features that fit our teams needs. One critical selling point was the integration with Pardot/Salesforce (our CRM), and also with Google Analytics and Tag Manager to ease tracking of performance

Sofia

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Good tool for social media management and advocacy

PROS

The team at Oktopost is really helpful! I especially love the advocacy features that allow us to empower our team to promote our content and gamify their experience.

CONS

The social listening tools and analytics are not as great as other SMM tools might have.

Hi Sofia- wow, your feedback just made our day! We're thrilled to hear that you love the support from team Oktopost and that the advocacy solution is adding that extra boost to your team's content game. It's fantastic to know that we're helping you not just work but have some fun with friendly competition too! We're sorry to hear your thoughts on Social Listening and Analytics. Our goal is to make Oktopost your go-to social media powerhouse, and we're constantly working on updates to make it even more robust. We take pride in our Analytics, especially because they are a huge reason why our customers love using Oktopost and have purchased Oktopost in the first place. We're always here for a chat, so if you ever want to share more insights or suggestions on how we can improve, feel free to reach out. Your thoughts are like gold to us, and we're all ears for making your Oktopost experience even more amazing. Thanks a bunch for being a rockstar Oktopost user!

Replied December 2023

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed January 2018

Great tool for small scale social teams

PROS

This is a really great tool for smaller scale social teams that do not need super detailed reporting metrics. I loved the calendar view and being able to create and report on campaigns.

CONS

The metrics for reporting is nowhere close to Oktopost's large competitors like Hootsuite. And it is not a great tool for global social teams.

Lucy

Internet, 11-50 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed October 2015

Reporting, conversion tracking, advocacy - complete social reporting!

Strategic Internet Consulting have been using Oktopost for around six months to support social media activity in our Inbound campaigns. More comprehensive than simple scheduling tools, it was the social advocacy board that first drew us to the tool, plus HubSpot integration, and detailed reporting on social conversion. As an agency user, we're now Silver Oktopost Partners.

PROS

- Advocacy board. Any content that is sent via main business profiles appears on a unique user board for everyone in the company to promote via their own work accounts, increasing reach and engagement. - HubSpot integration and detailed conversion tracking to better assess social effectiveness - Autoposting features and bulk upload options for faster social message creation and scheduling (across all social platforms, not just twitter) - Feedly integration to make sharing industry content easy - Monitoring sections to view engagement and interaction - Campaign segmentation for easy use, scheduling and tracking

CONS

In the future we'd like to see more segmentation on the leaderboard - by social campaign if possible, as not everyone in the business needs to post on all topics. Having the chrome app pull through images when sharing to twitter would be useful too, but not too big an issue! A paid ads integration might be asking a lot but would be interesting to see.

Chris J.

Research, 51-200 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed April 2016

One of the best social marketing platforms

Social marketing is difficult for our team because we don't often have huge amounts of time to spend getting campaigns up and running. We also need to find out how our campaigns performed - for both engagement and conversions. Oktopost allows us to deploy a fully scheduled campaign in about 5 minutes. We can also see analytics for each and every campaign, across a whole range of KPI's and metrics. Reporting on our communications activities is now as easy as exporting a few PDF's. These aren't vanity metrics either, they are all tied to major business objectives. Oktopost also lets us monitor social in vertical streams, so we can follow our own feed and messages just as easily as we can monitor the competition, track keywords and identify conversation topics to join. The employee advocacy platform within Oktopost has also transformed how we communicate with our staff and they can now share our organisation messages from their own accounts and have it fully tracked and aggregated as part of a campaign. We can also curate content directly from Oktopost. This content can be directly assigned to a campaign too, which is measured in the per-campaign analytics. The campaign tagging is also fantastic, because we can run reports filtered by internal groups and communications objectives. Overall, we are extremely happy with Oktopost. The product is great, but the support team is even better. They are friendly, offered us a discount as a non-profit, and answer questions quickly.

PROS

• Outstanding customer support • Unique product - the campaign focus is excellent for marketing teams • Campaign tagging for report filtering • Reports are best-in-class with important metrics (conversion funnel)

CONS

• Basic in-app curation engine (although browser extension improves this functionality) • Limited social account overview feature in reporting

Stephanie

Reviewed August 2018

Great platform for B2B social media marketing

Social advocacy and easy social media management.

PROS

Their calendar/campaign feature is probably one of my favorite features. It's comprehensive and the color coding makes it super organized. I'm a huge fan of the image library that's included. Additionally, we love this product for social employee advocacy. It has helped out employees become brand ambassadors and share content super easily to their own networks.

CONS

There truly isn't much that I don't like about this product. The Salesforce integration works but unfortunuately we haven't been able to take advantage of it too much here.

Tony

Computer & Network Security, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Oktopost Easily Turns Employees into Social Advocates with Only a Few Clicks

It can be difficult to get employees on board with consistently sharing your company social posts, even if they want to. With this software the confusion and frustration is eliminated with an easy to use interface and quick process for sharing all company social posts. Not just for me but for all those internally who have been chosen to be advocates.

PROS

The comprehensive dashboard with all available company social posts I can share. The ease of posting to my LinkedIn with only a couple of clicks. The ability to share immediately or in the future when the software determines it's the best time to share. It takes the guessing game out of it for me and the other selected advocates. I really love it.

CONS

I have not experienced anything I wish was different. It works as I expect and empowers me to be a better promoter of my company's social media which is directly tied to our company goals. It functions as expected and I would not change the user interface.

Jose

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

The leading tool for success

This platform transformed my approach to my business. What I appreciate the most is data and its ability to make my social media strategies scalable.

PROS

What I liked the most about this platform is its comprehensive approach to social engagement. It has an ability to manage and optimize my social media strategies in a scalable and measurable way. It has been a real advantage for my business.

CONS

I am very satisfied with the platform and its features. If I had to mention one thing that has disappointed me, it would be the lack of a post scheduling feature.

Anna

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Solid marketing tool with the functionality that covers all my needs.

PROS

The tool is easy to use and I didn't need any onboarding or extra training. Through Oktopost I have a clear overview of my content across all channels and I can easily track my pieces of content. I had troubles with accessing my account in the beginning, and the support was very efficient. I like my weekly analytics emails as well as they deliver all datapoints that are relevant to my strategy.

CONS

I am looking forward to seeing ho Oktopost will develop regarding the external integrations or additional extra instruments to help me hone my hone my content & visuals (be it an image editor or automated hashtags). For now the set of the functionalities is relatively standard, albeit packed in a clear efficient way.

Marina

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

The ultimate tool to boost yourself

I am impressed with the ability to schedule posts in advance has allowed me to maintain a constant presence on my social networks, even when I have a busy workload. I have also appreciated the ability to customize my posts to suit my audiences and social networks.

PROS

What I like the most about this platform is its ability to easily manage and schedule my social media posts.

CONS

Although the platform offers me great social capabilities, sometimes the search results can be a bit limiting and I don't always find all the mentions or messages relevant to my brand.

Caio

Logistics and Supply Chain, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed January 2023

Top Marketing Platform

Overall very positive and long-lasting, during the last 6 years we are more than happy with the developments and improvements we had in our social media alongside the platform. Support is prompt and efficient.

PROS

It's easy to use and integrate. Allows multiple teams, profiles, and calendars in one platform without getting chaotic. Reporting is easy and scheduling is easier. The Social Advocacy program has been a success amongst our employees.

CONS

Social Listening is still under development but I trust it'll be optimized soon.

Natasha

Computer & Network Security, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2016

Okto-perfect lol

Been using this tool for a while now. I still think there are some things it can improve on but honestly this is the best B2B social tool on the market without a doubt. Hopefully they have an IT team listening to and responding to feedback quick enough to build the platform even further. Thanks again guys for being so awesome x

PROS

Campaigns, Streams, Advocacy Board User Management

CONS

Hardly anything tbh - i think the streams area could have top level tabs. For example I want to have 5 streams in the UK and then have the same streams in French etc. So the tool might need to be considered from a GLOBAL company perspective but other then that it is a perfect tool.

Virginette

Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed December 2022

The best tool in the biz - with a team that's willing to listen and innovate

Great customer service and partnership with product/eng and my reps. There's a willingness to work with our needs, through collaboration and product innovation.

PROS

The ability to see social's contribution to the marketing funnel, from click to conversion. Having advocacy baked in, instead of having to buy another tool. With advocacy baked in, you have a much more holistic picture of how social is contributing to the marketing org.

CONS

Listening is still in its nascent stages.

Emily

Reviewed May 2017

Gets the job done without adding too much complexity.

PROS

The ability to segment posts by campaign and the approval workflow process. The UI is nice and user friendly, it is easy to onboard new contributors.

CONS

Inconsistent support -- I used to hear from Oktopost a lot and responses were timely, lately I have not been able to get in touch with anyone and have a pretty pressing issue to figure out.

Lesia

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Great tool + amazing customer experience

Wonderful and responsive customer experience team - I get all my questions answer in time and always with a positive attitude.

PROS

Simplicity for admins and end users - advocates. Easy to navigate, schedule and monitor the performance.

CONS

Analytics part can be improved. We'd like to report on KPIs the same way they are present natively on social media platforms.

Jorge

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2021

Great B2B

Timetables and planning Trying to go on social media every day and find stuff to publish for a campaign can be exhausting. Oktopost has helped me set aside an hour or two each week to plan out a week's worth of content and forget about social media for a bit.

PROS

The calendar content scheduler has been a big help. This, paired with Oktopost's recommendation of the ideal times to post, is a fantastic combination. Before Oktopost, I had to get on and post at 10-11 p.m., when the best time to post was between 3-5 a.m., so this is a huge benefit in terms of increasing social impressions and engagement.

CONS

I can't think of anything I don't enjoy. The application is quite user-friendly, and it only took me a few minutes to figure out how to use it.

Caitlin

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2016

Great Social Media Insight for ROI

Has been a massive step up from other tools we have used! Integrates with Marketo and Salesforce to give our sales team greater insight on what prospects are engaging with, and helps us attribute MQLs back to social media. Love the employee advocacy functionality too.

PROS

Conversions, integration with Marketo

CONS

A bit clunky sometimes

Hey Caitlin, Thanks for the great review! Always great to see that our users love the platform.

Replied December 2016

Sheny

Management Consulting, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2016

Amazing tool

We are using this tool since almost a year now, and our experience has been very nice in terms of getting onboarded, using the tool day in day out and the customer service provided by the Oktopost team.

PROS

The ease of use, kind of analytics it provides.

CONS

There are certain limitations but that's fine, no tool can provide everything.

matt