• Pros

• "I love this app! I like that it is extremely easy to use and the automation actually works and keeps running!"

• "I love the ease of use with this product as well as the wonderful customer service I receive!"

• "I love how easy it is to use this program. And the customer service is fantastic!"

• Cons

• "The design is very intuitive and easy to use, however the graphic design might be better."

• "It doesn't have an html editor. And the actual email editor is kind of limited. But considering the price it's still good software."

• "I had a little issue changing the email and password but was able to resolve it through customer service."

Browse Omnisend Reviews

Maryann from Jumia Nigeria

Excellent email marketing tool

I have been able to communicate with my customers and stay connected with them. Omnisend has made it possible to send emails with ease, set up campaigns and monitor traffic on my store.

Pros

Email marketing has always been one task I love to avoid because I thought it required a lot of settings. When I got introduced to Omnisend, it has been a relief. I love its simplicity and it doesn't require setting ups. Its quick to start with and most importantly its user friendly. Omnisend allows me to grow my business through email marketing and also have the ability to build landing pages.

Cons

It would be great to have RSS integrated email for blog posts. It would also save time to tag your group of customers instead of creating a separate list.

Diana from Pit Crew Cycles

Industry: Sporting Goods

Is Omnisend right for you?

Omnisend has made my email marketing automated so I spend less time on the emails.

Pros

I have been using several email campaign providers for the past 10 years yet none have had the best customer service, a simple set up and amazing templates that you can customize. As a newbie to the software it can be intimidating but the youtube videos are so helpful. If you get stuck Omnisend has great customer service very polite and they respond very quickly. It was also easy to set up. I had to use an API to transfer my information to Omnisend so I just followed the directions. The Omnisend directions give you print screens so it makes it that much easier to follow. Lastly, Omnisend has easy to use templates just drag and drop. Thank you, creators, of Omnisend for taking the time to hear what the email marketers need!

Cons

This software is easy to use and can feel that you are doing something wrong. Also if you need major tech support they do take a day to answer and that can be stressful if you need them as soon as possible.

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

the Owner of Omnisend was on Andre Warner podcast and it seemed a right fit.

Angela from Daisy Thirteen

So easy to use!

I fully admit that I am not using Omnisend to the full extent that I should be. My email campaigns are sporadic at best, but when I go in to create a new email campaign, it's super easy. My email list has grown, and I'm not tearing my hair out in frustration. There are loads of features that I have yet to explore, and I know I'll need to sign up for the paid version in order to do that, but for beginners, I definitely recommend Omnisend over Mailchimp.

Pros

I'm not tech-illiterate, but Mailchimp frustrated me to no end (for years!). When Shopify and Mailchimp broke up, I switched to Omnisend, and learned to use it and send out an email campaign within a couple of hours. It was so easy!

Cons

I started using the free trial, and then just stayed on the free version, so I think that some of the things I set up may not be working properly. It would have been nice to have a breakdown of which features are now turned off, but that is mostly just my own fault for not looking into it.

John from Authorio Digital LLC

Promising, but still a lot of work to do.

Meh is the best way to describe it. I'm using a number of the features but do not have confidence I'm using it correctly or well. Getting support in a timely and sufficent manner is abysmal at best. Chat doesn't cut it for the depth of insight I'm looking for. Not nearly as resposonsive or interactice as it can and should be.

Pros

The apps integration with Shopify is what appealed most to me, and it appears to be fairly full featured. I was transitioning from MailChimp and needed a solution that offered turnkey engagment tools i.e. pop-up, automation workflows and email.

Cons

Frankly, it's not nearly as intuitive as it should be, not the tools of the help system.

Jade from The Vegan Afterglow

Best email service for new bloggers!

Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use this email service. I used Mailchimp for years, and struggled with the outdated features. There was nothing keeping me loyal to Mailchimp so I looked around for a new email service. I used plenty of email services (mailjet, sendinblue, Mailchimp) out there before I came across Omnisend. Mailchimp sucks - just trying to create 1 email takes forever because it’s so laggy. Mailjet is ridiculously buggy and has no brand customisation which is obviously a major aspect when creating brand loyalty and trust with your subscribers. Omnisend is by far the best. And on their free plan you get 15,000 emails FREE per month, which is a crazy amount for FREE! But the most amazing feature has to be the unlimited subscribers - now this is the biggest benefit, because most email services charge you depending on how many subscribers you have. Which for a blogger SUCKS because it’s almost as if they are punishing you as you get more and more successful!

Cons

Honestly, I’ve been using Omnisend for a few months now and I can’t think of anything I dislike about the service. After using so many crappy email services, I can’t believe I didn’t find Omnisend sooner.

Nate from LCB

seamless marketing platform with Affordable pricing

Great experience and enjoy the consistent and reliable automated email marketing that frees up my time

Pros

Cons

The email templates that you build do not always look the same when you open them on mobile devices. Specifically, I noticed the mail app on Apple Iphone's do not display the email in the same way that the gmail app would display it.

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost. The seamless experience and its simplicity in the to design and automate email campaigns, and forms.

Kimberly from So Not Size Zero

Omnisend - A good alternative to Mailchimp

Our small business has been a paid user of Omnisend for 2 years now and I really love how everything works well and get our mailers and abandoned cart emails delivered to customers' inboxes on time!

Pros

I like that the staff are very prompt and attentive to our inquiries and that the email automation actually works (not being categorised as 'spam' by email providers) with reports of opening and clicking rate.

Cons

I wish there was a one-click button option for us to request for installation or integration of the Omnisend mailers with our website as it is quite frustrating to have to manually request in the chat system everytime we change our site template. Apart from that, I think it would be good if the automation form could auto-generate a promo code everytime a customers registers a valid email address with us so customers do not have to wait for the email containing the discount to purchase with us.

Jess from OzShot

Industry: Photography

OmniSend, is a god send!

Pros

There is a lot that OmniSend does extremely well, we used to use Klaviyo in the past and it was an absolute nightmare, the interface was disgusting and so clunky to use. When we swapped to OmniSend, we honestly will never go back to anything else. OmniSend's interface and ease of use are insane for the price that you pay. Would 100% recommend it to any of my colleagues and continually do!

Cons

As a company with a very strong focus on how things look, there are a few design additions I think that could be added, along with some pre-created templates that are filled with content. Something similar to how MailChimp does it? Just a suggestion!

Fraser from Advertising ROI

Good email service for shopify sites

Once a template is established it makes running a newsletter easier than some competitors - very quick and easy to send out and was a better choice than Mailchimp for an ecommerce brand

Pros

It makes good looking emails very quickly and integrates well with Shopify. Support is also very quick and helpful

Cons

It does not have very good selection of optin forms and the formatting available is quite poor so this could definitely be improved

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

Klaviyo were very uninterested in engaging with me because we started with a small list

Filippo from OVO Energy

Industry: Utilities

Easy newsletter for shopify customers and not only

Pros

Omnisend allows you to define complex automatic communication workflow with different channels: email, SMS, push, facebook, you name it. The template editing is not the best, but still quite powerful and intuitive.

Cons

The signup workflow from Shopify works only for customers signed up via the form, not for customers that signed up during an order. This cause quite a lot of friction, I hope they will add the order as a trigger in the future. To use the more advanced channels like SMS, push notification and Facebook messages, you need to pay a more expensive plan. For a small business, it may be not possible.

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

The ratio between Feature/Cost is advantageous

Andrea from Andrea Kelly Designs

Good App - lots of options, good support & easy to set up

Pros

I love the live view of the software & find it captures much more data than I ever did on MailChimp as to who has clicked through & actions taken. The abandoned cart in particular is way more effective than mailchimp ever waas. After years of having a social media company manage my newsletter, I moved to ominsend when MailChimp stopped working with Shopify. I was able to manage the migration myself and support was excellent, from simple questions too difficult set up's questions. I like the many options for follow up drip series of follow-ups, abandoned carts, re-engaging customers. Love the gift box (although I do wish redirect/answer didn't go to a non-secure link as this comes up on my antivirus every time) & scratch & win. The base price of this app is reasonable and offers a lot of options included with it.

Cons

I love that this app has pop up's built-in but I wish they were more customizable to my theme. The wheel for example doesn't go with my color scheme so I haven't been using it. I have been trying to build a pop up exit offer to link to a quiz but can't get it to look right or work. I have tried several but have never put any into use as they either don't match my colour theme or I can't get them to do look how I want. I would like to see an overall metric that shows growth of my entire list instead of giving stats by each catagory such as automation, campaigns etc. While this info is great I would like to see the overall list growth as an additional stat as I watch the size of my list growth each week. The base price is reasonable but the next step up is a huge leap. I tried the upper price option for a month but found I wasn't making progress with the sms & messenger portion. It costs so much more I downgraded as it isn't affordable to test out. The ala carte add on's for these are way to expensive to acutally use (a person may as well just upgrade). I would like to see these options a bit more affordable as they take some time to build & start seeing results. There are apps that do messenging, sms & text at no charge or minimal/month & while I prefer to have everything under one app I would go with a less expensive due to the big leap in price. Would like to see loyalty program integrated

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

price. I like Marcelo but sending regular emails was going to triple my cost. A Shopify MailChimp migration helper suggested ominsend as I had not heard of it before and was already using Marcelo for their loyalty program. Had they not suggested omnisend I wouldn't have tried it out or found it.

Justin from Bakell

Not Bad... I like some of it, but they raised priced significantly this past year....

so, so... again as I have stated, I am ok with a price increase from companies as I realize companies need to improve margins and top-line sales revenue, but as a customer of theirs for nearly 2 years and glowing recommendations to my friends/ colleagues in the industry... I no longer recommend the product as you can get more value for your dollar for what they now charge. But for me at this time, their hooks are in tight at this point, so Im stuck for the moment but will be looking for a new platform to switch to soon unless they reduce their price which I know they wont AND/ OR improve the value for what I am now having to spend.

Pros

Not Bad... I like the product and have been using it for 2 1/2 years - and I signed up originally because the price was great, but now, I don't love the platform for the price they now charge. The company raised the price significantly this past year... when I say significantly, I mean close to 400% -- and nothing really really changed for the price increase. I would have switched platforms actually because I don't like the following features, or lack thereof for the price they now charge: - Lack of themes like pre-built Black Friday, Holiday, Cyber Monday, etc themes - You have to re-fill in your social media information each/ every time you send a new email campaign - Email templates they do have are somewhat dated, and are not fresh/ modern

Taylor from Blues Hog LLC

Omnisend HELPED our online revenue

Our overall online revenue has really skyrocketed since using Omnisend. Before we were just relying on social media posts when it came to online marketing. With Omnisend we are now GURANTEED to hit the inbox of everyone who has purchased from us and wants updates. This is the exact audience who will purchase from us again all due to our Omnisend e-blasts!

Pros

I find that Omnisend works really great for our small company! I love that we can track our sales from our campaigns and show that the cost of Omnisend is really paying for itself from the revenue we receive from our e-blasts! Overall it is a pretty simple interface and we choose to use it over other larger email marketing programs.

Cons

I'm not extremely knowledgeable about coding. I find that when I use the "Featured Items" template on mobile devices it stacks the items rather than keeping them in a row as displayed on desktop. I would really like if this feature kept my elements in a row because otherwise it makes my email very lengthy.

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

Their interface was quite confusing and after the trial period we decided not to move forward with them.

Maile from Boutique Academia

I've been impressed so far

I'm hoping that having a reliable email marketing app will help me to send more regular emails to my customer list...and I am certain that will help my sales. So far so good.

Pros

The emails are easy to put together using their interface, and most importantly, they are beautiful. For a company like mine (selling jewelry online), that is extremely important. I am always short on time, so any software that makes marketing easier for a reasonable price is attractive to me. I've been impressed so far by Omnisend. I've tried multiple email marketing apps, and this one is my favorite to date.

Cons

I am not entirely familiar with all the ins and outs of Omnisend yet, so I don't think I can speak to any structural issues or large problems it might have. They might be there, but so far I haven't seen any. There are features I'd like to see that Omnisend doesn't yet offer, like integrating with review apps to include snippets of reviews in abandoned cart emails. But maybe they will include that at some future point.

Nick from Launch Coffee Company

Best email marketing software that I've used!

My overall experience with Omnisend has been amazing. This software has allowed me to automate my email marketing and start building relationships with customers and everyone else who comes in contact with my brand.

Pros

I love that it gives me the ability to visualize my automated workflows before building them out. It allows me to craft our brand experience and customize it for different groups of people.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. So far it has all of the features that I need and more.

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

I chose Omnisend over staying with Constant Contact because of the vast amount of features and customizability.

Svetlana from http://lananova.store/

Easy to use, saves time

quick and easy marketing and saves a lot of my time

Pros

I like how Omnisend helps me to market my products and increase my sales. Email marketing, push notifications, scratch cards, reports, contact list updates...

Cons

when you need to go back if you forgot something, no option to open the next step in new tab

much easier to use

Cauley from Food & Beverages

What a find!

On-boarding was a breeze and the templates to create emails are very easy and great looking. The integration with Shopify and the capabilities in automation are very strong. I was able to replicate workflows I previously had in HubSpot (a tool that can cost $11,000+ annually) with no issue at all. Prior to Omnisend I was in MailChimp for a couple months after leaving HubSpot due to not being able to justify the cost. I'm very pleased to have found Omnisend.

Pros

I've used many tools int he past, including MailChimp and HubSpot, and Omni send is by far the the more powerful email template/creative platform.

Cons

Not much to say negative. Maybe the ability to send MMS in addition to SMS messages. When talking to existing and engaged customers it would be nice to be able to include graphically based messages. Would also be nice to be able to put messaging on hold for a defined amount of time for active clients that let us know they are traveling or can't order for some reason. We are a weekly service so that request from our clients is pretty common.

Jess from OmniWear

OmniSend is perfect for Shopify connection.

Pros

I like that OmniSend links perfectly with Shopify, we used to use MailChimp and since have made the swap due to MailChimp cutting off the connection. However we don't regret the change whatsoever, and OmniSend's interface is easy to use and train new staff on.

Cons

I feel like there are some areas that OmniSend could improve on mainly when it comes to customisation, as a graphic designer, there are some features lacking such as kerning and whatnot that would take OmniSend to the same level as competitors such as MailChimp.

Elena from Lemiche

Great tool for email marketing

Pros

Its clean, very easy to use, very intuitive and provides great reports...

Cons

I´m still missing some key functionalities like integrated web-forms to incorporate into my website and eliminate the need for other additional middle-man apps to collect all my leads...

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

Better price/quality/number of features ratio...

Mary from withSimplicity

Industry: Cosmetics

Great all-in-one app

Pros

I love the Live View so that I can see which products are being removed from the cart most often. I also love how easy it is to set up my marketing automations. Super user-friendly!

Cons

I wish it would allow you to create a custom e-mail template that you can use to create future campaigns. I end up having to start from scratch every time.

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

The ease of transferring everything over from Mailchimp.

Cassidy from Simply Lynn's LLC

PERFECT for my boutique!!

Awesome app, awesome features! SO glad I made the switch.

Pros

This is such a user friendly platform. I love how I can connect the app right to my shopify site and it makes generating emails SO easy. The live view on the app is also intriguing to watch. I have several automation set up through Omnisend and I have never had any issues with them!

Cons

I haven't really ran into any issues yet! I am getting into more custom work, so hopefully it will be pretty simple to insert some pieces created in Illustrator right to Omnisend.

Lisa from Korstan Cosmetics

Pretty easy to use and love the price

We get a lot of good open rates and lots of clicks from Omnisend. Compared to what we previously used, I can definitely see with the reports that we're making quite more than before and it's been growing steadily. So good price, great ROI and of course fantastic customer support.

Pros

I've gotta say that they really know how to make an "easy to use" product. I read all these 5 star reviews before I got the app and really I thought it was, you know, marketing stuff but...once you like connect it to your store then you're pretty ready to go. I played around with the newsletter maker and it was easy. really easy. I had mailchimp before and really it took me like hours just to figure out where i was. this one...20 minutes i think I was done. Also, price is amazing and really works with our budget.

Cons

thre are some features they're missing that I'd like. i know that facebook is important and it would be nice if they could make it easier to create facebook ads based on user info that we already have. but i guess they're working on it, so we'll see how it goes.

Brady from Paddywax

Mailchimp Migrant

Pros

Love the ease of use when designing emails. The user interface is also pleasantly smooth and simple to navigate. The design and branding of the platform translates to the default design options during email creation as well. That makes our job much easier because we don't have to do a ton of a work to make something look good.

Cons

The only real con I can think of is it's not really set up for enterprise/agency use quite yet. If you happen to use the same email address on multiple accounts, the multi-brand navigation is there. But if you use different email addresses, it seems you have to log out and log back in.

It was more affordable!

Cindy from CutCardStock

Great Software for the Price

Our over all experience has been very non eventful, which for me is good!

Pros

After much research, and using another software that became very expensive, I switched to Omnisend. I saved about 50% over the cost of the other software. We send out at least once a month emails. They can be schedule out and this is great. We also have several automations in place that work well. We are able to clone or duplicate previous campaign emails, allowing for a smooth set up of newer emails without having to rebuild each new email. Integrates great with our Shopify platform.

Cons

We did loose a few features for some of the automations when we switched, but what we lost compared to what we saved financially, was very minimal. Automations have more of a learning curve when setting them up, but we have been able by trial and error to figure them out.

Katrin from Boutique Katrin Leblond

Omnisend Review

So far it's been great, i've participated in the webinar and the staff seems nice.

Pros

Easy migrating from Mailchimp. Easy to use interface, and great customer service.

Cons

I wish I could embed video that was playable in the email. Perhaps more options for the custom HTML blocks

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

Better price, and had more features than we had with mailchimp.

amir from Pink and Blue Company

Feedback

My experience so far has been relatively good. For my needs it gets the job done but as I mentioned I would like it if you offered a full service option.

Pros

the emails are easy to set up and create compared to other platforms.

Cons

want more templates & the Text message aspect was easier to set up. I also which you have an internal team that I could pay to create and send out emails for me weekly.

It was easier to use.

Arielle from Double Scoop Boutique

I like the product.

It's cool, still feeling it out

Pros

There are alot options to use and its very functional.

Cons

We had some issues with customers who signed up with apple.

Great e-commerce email marketing software

Omnisend has been great and has other features like messenger bot integration and integration with social media that we will be implementing in the future. 2 thumbs up.

Pros

I LOVE Omnisend. My client had to switch from mailchimp to another software for her e-commerce business, something that would integrate with Shopify, and we found omnisend. The templates are beautiful and easily changeable and editable. The interface and backend design is clean and easy to use, and we can even see who bought items from specific emails so we know what works and what doesn't. Plus it's super affordable. Definitely recommend for a small online e-commerce business.

David from Challenge The Norm

Great for newbies and experienced marketers alike

We've been able to increase our sales massively over the past year with omnisend it's automation and ability to send series of emails to catch customers eyes is top notch and extremely valuable. We look forward to see how much more the software can help us over the next year!

Pros

The software is one of the easiest to use as a 'newbie' into the world of ecommerce and wanting to connect with customers at the right time for them to spend their money with us. Omisend has such a wide range of tools it's enabled us to remove several other apps and save time by having all the tools in one place. It has also enabled us to increase our revenue which is a massive plus!

Cons

I think the lack of facebook integration to help create adverts that appeal to our customer client base and get them in front of the right people.

Akande from Hunter Industries

Omnisend is a must have for Shopify stores

Overall, Omnisend is a great marketing solution for B2C companies that are using an e-commerce solution such as Shopify or Woocommerce.

Pros

Omnisend makes it incredibly easy to set up and launch marketing campaigns using email, SMS, Facebook Messenger and more. The integration with Shopify is seamless and setting up coupons, abandon cart sequences, etc. is a breeze.

Cons

There are some limitations around audience segmentation and their use of Tags is different from other platforms such as Mailchimp and Activecampaign which operate in a similar way. Some features which are standard on other platforms, such as domain verification, are add-on services with Omnisend. There is a slight learning curve in that regard, but overall it is a robust and streamlined platform.

Etienne from STRW Co.

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Soundest Review

Omnisend has helped boost revenue and well covers its cost. It guarantees sales on every e-mail for us and is good for retargeting 1st time customers who may have only subscribed and not purchased, as well as returning customers.

Pros

Easy to use and integrate with other email softwares and Shopify.

Cons

Charging based on both the amount of subscribers and email sent. Typically charging by only subscribers is a more upfront cost and easier to budget.

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

We use Privy still for our pop-design, but the e-mail function was not possible to test without paying extra first.

Nicholas from Teema Towels

Omnisend is wayyy better than mailchimp was!

I love it. It's way better than my experience was at mailchimp.

Pros

The email templates are great, tons of super clean and responsive templates to work off of. It also has pretty much every automated sequence that you'd need built in. Within a day you could have your sites entire email automation flow mapped out on omnisend.

Cons

Email limits are too low. I'd like options between the base plan and the unlimited plan. With only 20k monthly emails in the base plan, I can see myself hitting it super quickly as my list passes 5k

After a half of year of use I can say - Omnisend is the best tool for marketing

Pros

I don't know if u can describe a tool down to earth but well Omnisend is like that :) A very non-corporate approach to marketing and love the features as well. My favourite is product picker due to lack of time. Cant rave about automation as well. Barely need my touch anymore. U just set everything up and go. Sit and make money just like that. :) I save not only my money but also time. And most importantly, I generate more sales with their automation. So go and make money with Omnisend, the one and only tool for marketing automation.

Cons

Took me longer than usual to get used to the tool. But I heard from other e-commerce merchants that they had no issues only me. So maybe that's just me :)

Simon from Bam Organic

Great replacement for Mailchimp

We started using Omnisend as a replacement for Mailchimp once the Mailchimp app was no longer supported in Shopify. The switch was effortless and set up very simple. So far, segmenting our audience, designing emails and creating automations has all gone very smoothly and I never wish we still used Mailchimp. That said I think the mobile specific design options could be greatly improved - but Mailchimp was weak in that area too!

Pros

Drag and drop design functions very well. Segmenting is easy.

Cons

I'd like a few more standard design options and I think specific design options for how emails will appear in mobile would be a good improvement.

Price initially.

Debra from 1 Shining Planet dba debraspassionboutique.com

Best email marketing app anywhere. Easy to use and looks Amazing.

Ease of use.

Pros

I never in my dreams thought an email would generate sales, but this one does and I mean at least 1 almost every time. I really rely on Omnisend. It pulls products directly from my store. It looks freaking amazing. People use the followup coupons I set up. So much nicer than Constant Contact. Amazing colors and easy to copy one ad to the next with just a few images text and settings clicks. Love it. #omnisend. debraspassionboutique.com using you all the time.

Cons

Make sure you look at settings and select the optimize for smaller images for devices otherwise your images will be warped. It should be a standard feature not optional.

Michael from MiY HOme

Small Business Goes Big with Omnisend!

Pros

I was blown away by Omisend. I left MailChimp and was writing powerful emails with much better tools in no time. My first campaign was a total success and drove traffic right to my store and its products. The customer service made the transition easy. Each time I had a question, they showed me a better and more modern way forward in my campaigns and automation.

Cons

Sort new sign-ups by date so I can see what is going on outside of the reports.

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

I forget. I downloaded some, but the service people never answered my questions on my timeline.

Gina from Ballet Freak

Omnisend makes my life easier!

I use active campaign for my online courses and have tried 2x to use other saas that I use for other business but always go back to ominsend you just cannot beat the ease of use with shopify in my opinion. It may not be as robust as some other services but it gets the job done and the simplicity ensures I will actually send out emails and not procrastinate because I know it is going to be a pain!

Pros

Omnisend is so seamless. I love how easily it integrates with shopify and how easy it is to create and send email blasts with special offers!

Cons

I wish I could exclude certain people that already bought a product when sending and things like that. Like if I put it on sale and they already bought it I'd like them not to see the message or that part of the email. Or if I want to target people that bought item A with item B I'd like to be able to filter like that easily.

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

much easier to use and requires less brain power for me to hammer out an email and get it sent. It integrates nicely and emails are very easy to build!

Courtney from Bent by Courtney

Best Service out there!!

Omnisend came to the rescue when MailChimp​ & Shopify split. I was very surprised with how accurate​ the reports were and we have seen huge growth in our conversion rates since we joined Omnisend. Sales through email are up over 50% from last year and we have only been with Omnisend for 4 months now. The look of our emails has also been elevated. Love all the great template options Omnisend has to offer! While our decision to move our email marketing business to Omnisend was a forced one, It has turned out to be the best thing that happened. I am very happy with this service and highly recommend​ it to everyone looking for email marketing solutions.

Pros

Everything. Easy to use, Beautiful & professional templates, accurate reporting, sales have gone up

Cons

It was a little hard to make segments of our customer lists but the support team at omnisend have been a tremendous help!

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

The best options, the best pricing, and ease of being able to talk to someone on customer support. Every question we have had has been answered quickly and thoroughly​.

Alan from Pink N' Proper

Great Email Marketing Tool with many functions!

Pleasant and direct. Working as expected

Pros

Automation is relatively easy yo understand and setup.

Cons

More conditions for automation would make it even more powerful

UI of Omnisend looks better

Amy from Amy's Coffee Mugs

Great for customized email and marketing solutions

I like the professional emails and I think it gives my email campaigns the look I need giving buyers confidence in my brand.

Pros

I like the ability to drag and drop customize each email campaign the way I need it. Setting a preset color customization that matches my brand is important, too. It also tracks sales that result from your campaigns. The popup and full page email collection tools are also ideal.

Cons

I'm not sure I have anything I dislike. Perhaps as my needs grow even more there may be something to discuss.

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

I felt Omnisend was easier to navigate and understand.

Diana from Meyer Food Blog

Really useful, feature-loaded app that lets you do a lot--and great support

Pros

The first thing is that it's really easy to use Omnisend right from the minute you connect your store. I think I sent my first test newsletter to myself within like 10 minutes or so--and I'm really slow. Another thing is that they have a lot of features. I used to have separate apps for my popups and cart recovery but after a few weeks I canceled those cause Omnisend had it all. Automation is really great though. It's relatively easy to use, but once you get the idea behind automation you will definitely be focusing on that the most. And of course, I have to say, hands down the best support I've ever seen with any software. Fast, friendly, and they helped me out--even when I'm asking all those silly questions cause, like I said, I'm a bit slow sometimes :)

Cons

Not much to dislike actually. I've only used it for about 4 months, and in that time they got everything we wanted (such as segmentation). And I see on their roadmap that they're planning on getting text messaging and push notifications, so that'll be the full package for me. Because of that, I have no problems here

Coty from Infinite Pixel

Awesome platform to market and track leads!

Overall, it has helped us grow as a business to learn how to tailor certain things to certain audiences who shop on our website. It has given us a chance to market in an easy manner and fully understand where we need improvement

Pros

We have used Omnisend for many tasks, but the one being the most is marketing. It's been used to track clicks and browsing behavior on our personal business website to better key into what our customers like, want and need. We are able to track spending increases based off of browsing stats, which has helped our business grow!

Cons

For the few months that we have implemented Omnisend, there hasn't been anything that stands out to us as something we don't like. We use every feature provided, and customer service is second to none!

Plamena from Plammie Activewear

Love It!

Love it!!

Pros

I absolutely love the live feature! Gives me so much insight which is something I did not see with the other provider I used to have. I also love the automations feature. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it all out, unlike other programs out there..

Cons

Choosing products off the website is sometimes very time consuming. With mailchimp the products were integrated into the software, you could just pick from a drop don menu. Worried about pricing and the way credits work.

Pricing..

Ryan from OUTTIRE

Top of the line E-commerce ESP

Pros

Omnisend is perfect for e-commerce stores. It has everything you need to engage customers personally based on their buying and browsing decisions.

Cons

It has one less feature than Klaviyo but Klaviyo is also more expensive so I think Omnisend may still take the cake for some people.

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

Omnisend had a higher rating across more people

Shane from Prime Party

Much more than an email tool

Great hustle on the front end, waiting a long time for follow up of key features I NEED.

Pros

Email design templates are clean and easy to use. Forms fit the needs of my business directly. Like the visual UI of the design features.

Cons

Omisend team was working on a function that would allow me to auto send emails 3 weeks before customers birthday reminding them of a product they wanted to be reminded of (I sell Birthday Party themed party supplies, i.e; Golden Girls and Bob Ross). They said they were working on the functionality and would let me know in 2 weeks. Thay was May 9th and still no word from the team on the status of this functionality.

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

Essential form functionality and the team's willingness to customize the features to my needs.

Kimberly from Jolie Noire

Great Email Option

Pros

I love that this app allows me to easily create emails for my customers. Easy to use templates make the process easy.

Cons

I don't like that there is a large gap between the tiers of service. I wish more options were available for less money. Its helpful for smaller, starting, businesses.

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

The platform is easier to use. Its more expensive to use Omnisend but its easier to learn.

Paige from American Beagle Boutique

Better than any other app of it's kind

Omnisend has allowed me to run a professional site with smooth automated email and marketing operations. I haven't had to worry about a thing with Omnisend since setting it up.

Pros

This app is easy to use, and actually gets the job done. I tried a couple of other applications with high reviews before this one but they all had problems, such as not sending my new email subscribers their welcome email with discount codes until almost 2 hours after they subscribed!! Not with Omnisend- it's been quick and professional every step of the way. Not to mention the designs for the emails and pop ups are the best out there!

Cons

After the free trial, you do have to pay to continue to use many of the features, which you don't have to do with many of it's competitors. However, you get what you pay for, and Omnisend is the best.

Serj from SupportYourApp

No platform comes close to Omnisend, take my word for it

I am using for a long time would like some other newsletter templates. Of course like I said, a long-term user. MAybe I am not creative enough with what I have of course.

Pros

I love Omnisend automation!! After Omnisend I am safe to say that the only platform that is that good with automation is theirs. Seriously, super easy to use, you'd think automation is hard to set up right? Well no, and if you still have issues they have their blog and knowledge base to use so - problem solved.

mohammed from gadgetflava

omnisend is awsome

omnisend is very easy to use compared to other app and the customer service is bang on ... first class and always their and ready when you need them.

Pros

very easy to use , no need for long tutorial the fact it takes seconds to create your campaign and automation once you saved your layouts

Cons

facebook integration needs to be put into it . some features were missing like adding freeshipping to all collection however... the workaround is working for me and they give good pointers

Smart email marketing tool for ecommerce business

I was able to save my time setting up all marketing automation workflows and spend that time on much more important business issues. I had an issue with newsletter builder, for some reason was not able to put a link on a button, but with the help of support it was solved in minutes.

Pros

I enjoy how smart and easy Omnisend is! No need for long tutorials, everything can be set up in a few minutes - this is not a usual case with other marketing automation tools. By the way, if it happens that you have a question just search their knowledge base. That's it! Plus they are not overpriced at all so good for those who look for smart spending.