All OneUp Reviews

Teya

Arts and Crafts, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Not a 10 because of POOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

They are still developing it and it feels like it, but it is a great product being in development!

PROS

I like the software a lot. It is extremely affordable and nice to work with. I can tell that they are new on the market because of some chaos in the organization, but I believe that they will improve very fast. One of my fav features is that you can make a post repetative and not care about not having content in the future.

CONS

I registered because I was promissed by the support team that they are working on a feature that I needed and that they will release it in a couple of weeks. I paid for a full year. 2 mounths later they said they changed their plan and are not doing it. Also getting a response from the support team is not guaranteed. They sometimes don't feel like answering a question and stop the conversation right in the middle and ghost you.

Pricing model.

Hey Teya, thanks for the feedback. We actually completed your feature request :) It just took a little longer than we originally expected!

Nick

Computer & Network Security, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed May 2023

Excellent Product with Excellent Support

Our team has had nothing but positive interactions with OneUp.

PROS

OneUp was far more intuitive and easy to pick up for myself and our team, when compared to the competitors at the time. We stayed with OneUp over the years because of the amazing support and communication. [sensitive content hidden] makes you feel like a valued member of the team behind the tool, rather than just another user.

CONS

It is difficult to name an aspect of OneUp that I like the least. Early on, years ago, it felt like we were "early on", but within an acceptable range to still be a viable solution in production. OneUp has matured brilliantly and I couldn't be more satisfied.

Reason for choosing OneUp

We came for the ease of use. We stayed because [sensitive content hidden] effectively communicated why he does this. If [sensitive content hidden] launched another product to solve another problem, I would sign up immediately for the beta.

Reasons for switching to OneUp

Ease of use, and [sensitive content hidden]. He is fantastic.

Thanks for the review Nick!

Replied May 2023

Julie

Law Practice, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Thumbs down for OneUp

OneUp wasn't a bad tool, it just didn't have enough going for it to stay in the running. If you are running very simple social media campaigns, this may be perfect for you. We require a few more features and options.

PROS

OneUp is very affordable. Of all of the social media services I tested, it was inexpensive to adopt. It also supports Google My Business.

CONS

There were a few shortcomings for our purposes. It is almost too simple. I would love the ability to integrate analytics, schedule multiple posts, etc. And although Google My Business integration is permitted, our posts bounced and I couldn't figure out why. Also, a 7-day trial isn't nearly enough to explore.

Just did a trial.

Thanks for the feedback Julie. Since you published this review, we have actually added analytics :) You can also bulk schedule posts with OneUp (if that is what you meant by "schedule multiple posts). In regards to your Google My Business post, it looks like you were using an image smaller than GMB's minimum image dimension requirements. However, we have actually added a feature so that images that are too small will automatically get resized, so your post will publish successfully :)

Adria

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Exactly what I was looking for

PROS

Every other platform that says they help you schedule posts on social media was always lacking a feature I needed. One Up has everything of importance to me! I love it offers captions, great AI features, thumbnail options, and that it perfectly posts when it actually says it will.

CONS

The only con I have found is that you can't custom write the TikTok thumbnail headings but that's a limitation of TikTok, not Oneup.

Thanks for your review Adria! Glad to hear you are enjoying OneUp :)

Replied February 2024

Guido

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

My favorite Social Media Management Software

Overall it was a game-changer to use this software for my work. It reduces the time 10x to spend on social media management due to automated recurring post options.

PROS

The user experience and the navigational options are very user friendly and easy to learn.

CONS

The essential platforms Facebook and Instagram are not an option to connect within the software until September 2022 according to customer support.

Reason for choosing OneUp

It is the best overall software that meets the needs for my social media mangement. UX design is the best and it is the most reliable software out there.

Reasons for switching to OneUp

It is more user friendly and has less bugs. It seems to be overall more professional and reliable.

Thanks for the review Guido! FB and IG are indeed supported :)

Replied September 2022

Megan

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Posting to my Facebook Personal Page was the Game Changer

PROS

I focus mostly on Facebook and the changes in 2020 meant that I had to go through some ridiculous process to get my posts up. OneUp fixed that! Now I get a notification on my phone and then boom! It's posted.

CONS

I deleted a post and wasn't able to recover it! Learned that lesson once and won't forget it!The overall platform feels like it's still in an early release, but right now it's so simple, that it's ok. I hop ethey'll figure out the UX as they move forward.

Reasons for switching to OneUp

I needed something that would make posting to my Facebook personal page easier. While Buffer and Hootsuite were great for the other platforms and business pages, I didn't want two different platforms for the same thing. And I just didn't do it when it meant opening a spreadsheet, and copying and pasting over using my phone.

Brent

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2022

New to OneUp but liking it so far

Since signing up, I've been able to easily get content created and scheduled. It even syncs with Google Drive to make adding media to my social posts that much easier. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were both available to answer questions for me through live chat, as well, which was nice!

PROS

I like that I am able to easily repeat posts and hashtags, add new social media accounts, and see clear previews of how my content will appear. This tool does exactly what I need it to and it costs less than many of its competitors.

CONS

I took one star off for ease of use. Perhaps it's because I am new to OneUp, but some of the layouts do not seem immediately intuitive to me. Takes me a sec to figure out where things are.

Reason for choosing OneUp

OneUp offers similar features (and more) at better prices. OneUp also has a lot of great online reviews.

Reasons for switching to OneUp

Hootsuite wants way too much money for a product that does less of what I need it to compared to OneUp.

Thanks for the review Brent! Glad to hear you are enjoying OneUp :)

Replied September 2022

Crystal

Online Media, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Easy to use and get in touch with customer support

It's really great that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] looks after his customers as well as he does. He is happy to help and prompt to answer.

PROS

Easy to get in contact with customer support/[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

CONS

The only minor downside is the basic layout. Wish it could be a bit more in depth then I would use it solely instead of other platforms to supplement.

Reason for choosing OneUp

Because of the compatibility with Google My Business.

Thanks Crystal, glad to hear you enjoy using OneUp :) Also, since you published this review, we have updated our entire user interface, so it's now a lot more modern and less basic :)

Brian

Media Production, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2021

OneUp for LinkedIn/Instagram

Time is all I have when it comes to servicing clients and OneUp allows me to efficiently schedule my postings and not have to worry about if I posted content at an appropriate times during the week. I love that I can hammer out my posts on the weekend and then drop them into the scheduler and trust that everything goes like clockwork.

PROS

OneUp makes posting to Linked-In for me super easy and allows me to schedule my posts accordingly, so I don't have to keep visiting the platform. The interface is very intuitive and all web based. I love the fact that I can proof a lot easier without the fear of publishing by accident and attach my photo to post as well. This and the fact that I can schedule my Instagram posts simultaneously to reflect on a different platform is very powerful and saves a lot of time as posting to Instagram via my phone for me is awkward.

CONS

At this point in my OneUp experience, I have no issues or criticisms. Their prompt replies to all my questions is testimony to their commitment to the overall experience of their customers.

Reason for choosing OneUp

OneUp's functionality and its price point for me could not be beat. Being a start-up I find this the perfect go-to social media scheduler to help build my brand.

Thanks Brian, we are happy to hear that you are enjoying OneUp for scheduling your LinkedIn and Instagram posts :)

Replied April 2021

Norrania

Automotive, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2021

Automatic social media post with OneUp

PROS

It was simple to figure out what you could and couldn't accomplish with the program at first. It's simple to post, schedule, and duplicate without bothering to do it manually. It's simple to use and provides a good summary and report of my post engagement.

CONS

It properly timed the stories. However, we could undoubtedly employ automatic story publishing on other sites like LinkedIn and Instagram. I can't link users on LinkedIn, their handle name won't appear, so I have to manually post in from the original website.

Thanks Norrania, glad to hear you enjoy using OneUp :)

Replied August 2021

Heather

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2023

After SO. MANY. platforms tried, I FINALLY FOUND THE BEST ONE!

Try their free trail and check it out, you wont be dissapointed!

PROS

EVERYTHING and I'm not even kidding. I own a small real estate brokerage and manage numerous different accounts. After trying every single other platform out there and nearly loosing my mind, I found Oneup.....in a Reddit chat. I figured why not, plus I love supporting smaller companies. I cannot tell you how great this program is. I find it easy to use, I love the layout, I love the options, I love being able to post to my google business (because soooo many platforms don't do this) and I absolutely love the RSS feed option. I have numerous feeds that go into my "drafts" folder so that I can sort through the articles and find the ones I want to post. In my industry, articles and blogs are important for posting and so many platforms stopped rss feeds for some stupid reason, but they're amazing. I love being able to look at my calendar and see what I've scheduled and what's published. I can also go to my queue and see what posts are coming up, what's in my draft folder et et. I find it super easy to organize all the social feeds. Honestly I've tried Hootsuite, Crowdfire, Sendible, Buffer, Facebook, Loomly, Hubspot.......(not kidding when I say I nearly lost my damn mind)....Oneup is by far the best. The cost is fantastic and I do love that analytics are a separate "add on" because not everyone cares about them so why pay for them if you don't need to. I have them and I love customizing my dashboard. For small business, you can't beat this platform!

CONS

Literally nothing. Even their customer service is amazeballs.

Reason for choosing OneUp

Has everything I need, amazing customer service and an amazing price point!

Reasons for switching to OneUp

I didn't want to break the bank for social media scheduling. I'm a small/growing business and needed a tool that was amazing and didn't cost a fortune

Thanks for the review Heather, we love hearing that you are enjoying OneUp! :)

Replied March 2023

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Amazing value for the money!

Can’t say enough good things about this app. Easy to use made applying it to my business a snap! Very pleased with all aspects of implementation and ease of use for myself and other workers.

PROS

This is the only social media sharing platform that serves posts to all the major platforms. It is super easy and intuitive to use as well. I was able to schedule to posts to five different social media accounts almost six months in advance to help me focus on the day-to-day operations.

CONS

It’s not totally free, but it is the cheapest app of its kind that can post to all of these platforms. I understand that it can’t be free and it is still a great value!

Reason for choosing OneUp

OneUp could reach more social media platforms.

Reasons for switching to OneUp

OneUp could reach more social media platforms.

Thanks John, we are happy to hear that you enjoy using OneUp for sharing your social media posts :)

Replied August 2020

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Great customer support

PROS

When I need help, I can easily find it. Thanks, OneUp!

CONS

I wish it were easier to edit posts in batches when we've made mistakes.

Reasons for switching to OneUp

OneUp is a much better system.

Sara

Restaurants, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Communication was outstanding

Overall, my experience with OneUp was outstanding! If there would have been resizing built into the software so OneUp could be a one stop shop I would have continued past my trial. Davis, thank you for all your help through the trial I really appreciate it!

PROS

I researched online the best software to use for automation of my social media posts. Every site that I looked at referred me back to OneUp as the software to use. I used the software during the trial to see if it would fit within my business. The software was very easy to use and the communication with their customer support was OUTSTANDING! Any issues that I had I just reached out and the response was very quick. The other great thing about this software was that there was also a Google Chrome Extension.

CONS

The only issue I had with this software was when I would upload a picture I would get a warning message. The message would state that the picture might not display correctly due to the size and dimension and the platform restrictions of (Facebook, Instagram, etc). Obviously, it is good to have the warning there I get that, but built in resizing would have been a bonus. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to go to multiple places when posting (hence the automation).

Reason for choosing OneUp

I tried multiple products at the same time to see which would be the best fit.

Replied October 2019

Nicholas

Hospitality, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2020

Going Downhill Quick

I’m the end I have asked [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to end my subscription so I can switch to a more stable platform. Which I realize will cost a little bit more but in the long run it will allow me to better coordinate my social media marketing plan. Which to my potential customers is worth the few extra bucks. I highly recommend you re-think this app before purchasing.

PROS

When I first signed up in January I liked how they included google my business as an option. I even spent a few days scheduling a large number of posts to allow me to focus on operations and sales and less on my social media. Things seemed to work and I was off running very quickly.

CONS

After about 2 months I started getting errors that required me to sign in and refresh or make changes to get things to work again. It was very frustrating because the issues were sporadic and required me to do a lot of troubleshooting. So all that time I thought I was saving actually resulted in more work and what’s even worse it caused my social media to look uncoordinated and poorly planned. It got to a point where I now only use the tool for very simple posts (holidays, etc).

Reason for choosing OneUp

Cost and the ability to schedule posts on my google my business page.

Hey Nicholas, you just need to refresh the account connection on the Accounts page of OneUp, and then your posts will publish fine :)

Replied September 2020

Anand

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

OneUp is a total avoid, dont waste your time and money!!

They are absolutely hopeless when it comes to resolving any issues. The software forever generates erros failing 100 to 200 posts at a time. Total avoid and a complete waste of time and money. I have been using Oneup for managing the social media accounts of our digital business. They have 101 different errors and every day new errors show up for no rhyme or reason. Therir customer service is pathetic, they just dont reply and carry a we dont care attitude. When you have 300 to 400 posts scheduled the amount of time you will end up fixing all the posts and their reschecdule reuirements. I would assume Oneup should be paying users to use their software. Initially i was tolerant and kept editing failed posts time and again. Inspite of paying a a full price monthly subscription without any discounts or deals they just dont care. I dont think any marketer on entrepreneur should put up with such pathetic service. Dont waste your time and money go elsewhere!!!

PROS

Overall experience has been rather pathetic??

pricing

Hey Anand, I just checked out your account and it looks like you were using OneUp to spam over 20,000 posts to your social media accounts. The error messages you were receiving were coming directly from the social networks, letting you know that you were publishing too often.

Roger

Retail, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed May 2022

OneUp Gives You OneUp

Very satisfied.

PROS

All positives, have not encountered anything to cause displeasure.

CONS

As implied by the Pros, we have no Cons to report.

Ease of use.

Need more features.

Thanks Roger, glad to hear you enjoy OneUp! :)

Replied May 2022