• Pros

• "Easy to use, great customer support and value for money"

• "Love the ease of use and the report templates are beautiful. Customer feedback has been nothing but positive."

• "I like the fact that it does a lot of the analysis for me and provides me useful information to optimise the accounts. It saves a lot of time if you were to do this manually. "

• Cons

• "Perhaps a bit tricky initially to get the hang of, but is well worth it once you know how to use it, and if you have a few ad accounts you need to efficiently divide your time amongst"

• "The interface could be prettier and a bit more consistent, but once you get used to the tools and where things are, it's incredibly powerful."

• "Some of the more advanced features aren't as user friendly but they have been great about improving. "

Browse Optmyzr Reviews

Amber from Leap Clixx

The Best Paid Search Advertising Tools You'll Use

Optmyzr helps us manage our PPC accounts on Google Search Ads on a daily / weekly basis and on a more in-depth monthly basis. Their customizable workouts help our team stay on track with account maintenance while saving us time we would waste doing the same tasks manually. Plus, their support is incredible! I was having an issue in my workouts where I would create two different schedules for my ads. Then when I was using their tool in my workouts to readjust these schedules based on clicks, conversions, etc., I was only able to do one before it would send me along to my next task. I chatted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Optmyzr and a few weeks later, he emailed me back saying "It's done! We'd love to have your feedback!" and they had solved my problem in their platform. I could not believe it!

Pros

Optmyzr has the advanced tools we love when it comes to managing the paid search accounts at our marketing agency. It allows us to make quick easy wins in a client account or take a more in-depth audit approach to making changes. We love the variety of tools it offers and we love the support we receive from the Optmyzr team.

Cons

This is one software where I truly have no complaints. I wish we were able to analyze Bing Ads or Facebook Ads with an Optmyzr level of detail so I'm hoping they expand into these markets soon and allow us to apply their tool set to new platforms.

Reasons for Switching to Optmyzr

We felt stagnated with Wordstream - Their 20 Minute Work Week wasn't very customizable and they didn't have as many tools for us to really dig deep into our PPC accounts. When clients pay us for this level of detail, we want to be sure we can deliver and felt like we could deliver better with Optmyzr.

Great Tool to Automate Paid Search Management

We are increasing the productivity of our paid search professionals by redirecting their time away from manual, repetitive tasks to higher value and more strategic ones.

Pros

Optmyzr is a great "second generation" paid search management tool built on AI and machine learning. We enjoy that it automates and enhances many of the day to day and week to week tasks involved with managing a paid search campaign. The customization opportunity is the best feature - it has a of flexibility to be set up per your specific client requirements. Support is also super helpful in ensuring you are taking advantage of the tool.

Cons

Lacks support for non GA/Adwords/Microsoft tracking. If you are not using these solutions to track, it may have less value (ie if you use Adobe for example)

Reasons for Choosing Optmyzr

Better value for the cost and focused on 2nd generation paid search (ie more than bid management).

Reasons for Switching to Optmyzr

Better features and more customization/automation.

Rashad from Aumcore LLC

Industry: Photography

Advertisement manager software

Generally, I want to tell that I am not sure I will stay with this app or not because I do not see much progress though there are many calls to update the platform.

Pros

Since it does not offers special price for the individual, the prices is normal in contrast to others that offers skyrocketed prices. Bid Management works smoothly that is the most lovely part of the software I use. We have witnessed the big enhancement in our relations with our customers

Cons

It is pretty complex platform that I felt obligated to do some research as I could not find to get some important insight to use the software. It seems the interface is begging for the renovation as the current version fails to adapt with fashionable interface design. It does not provide the service in Mac version that could be considered as inconvenient

Price

kenji from Hawaii Media Group LLC

My Review of Optmyzr

not very good to be honest. I've been a customer for a year or more? I can't remember. The only thing I use your site for is the Optmyzr Express, which I'll add new relevant keywords but most of the times I noticed they are searches in my category that usually misspelled a word or something. Some keywords are good add ons but get very little impressions which I'll have to move to it's own group later on. Then I'll notice that recommended keyword will be back in the recommended option again. It's like a never ending loop, I've done this so many times. I add it, then move it, then delete it, then it's back in the que to add in again. The other features like the gender adjustment or the device bid adjustments are nice touch but sometimes I feel they are way off the mark so I don't even use them now. If I can make a suggestion, you should have weekly group webinars helping people on different discussions. If you do have them, I have never heard about it, but it's free for you and it will help us greatly. Perhaps have an option for private one on one sessions with screen sharing so we can see what you describe. I would say most subscriptions I have like, Ahref, BrightLocal, BuzzStream, Tidio, YouCanBookMe, SpyFu, etc...(there are plenty more I'm signed up with) offer some type of makeover on the dashboard or add new features but have an article to describe how to use that new tool or feature, or they have a video talking about it.. I don't see any of that stuff for you guys.

Pros

Scripts are very helpful. Dashboard is very nice when all accounts are displayed with their spent level. Oprmyzr Express Is Good

Cons

Not user friendly Complex (even for a seasoned SEO/PPC guy who has a lot of other subscriptions!) No real guidance of any sort No good articles/blogs about the industry and how your tools can help No videos explaining how to use the new features or tools. If you do have them, they are probably buried on your YouTube channel, but it should be on your homepage or even a link on the dashboard. The little message that says, "You just saved 45 minutes" is ridiculous, most times it's something very small that I did and suddenly I just saved an hour, it's very exaggerated...

Chris from CP Digital Marketing Ltd

Great Software and Exceptional Support

It enables me to manage a wide range of clients to a very high standards. It does everything I need very well and whilst I have tried other services, Optmyzr gets my choice.

Pros

Wide range of functionality Regular updates and innovation Time saver I can offer a much better service to more clients Support team highly talented and responsive

Cons

Interface is a little dated but the functionality makes this an insignificant issue

Reasons for Choosing Optmyzr

Best of breed, support and value for money.

Reasons for Switching to Optmyzr

Optmyzr does everything that Opteo does and more plus a good range of reporting tools which look professional.

Paul from Signature Gifts

Incredible!

Pros

Includes automation features for repetitive tasks which save me hours of work a day, let alone a week. It took a few weeks for me to fully appreciate how good this programme really is and now i cannot see how i could work without it!

Cons

Sometimes a little fiddly to work out, but once i have worked it out, talked to support or read one of their blogs it's pretty easy!

Reasons for Choosing Optmyzr

Independent reviews from existing users and the amount of awards given to Optmyzr.

Reasons for Switching to Optmyzr

There was too much stuff going on "under the bonnet", when checking a lot of it didn't make too much sense. May work for another client, but not for us.

Xurxo from Bloom Digital Marketing

PPC optimizations on steroids

Optmyzr has made a significant difference in the amount of time our team of experts spend on managing and optimization Google Ads and Bing Ads accounts. This software truly is a swiss army knife of PPC. It is indispensable as a resource and well worth the investment. The team behind the tool are industry experts themselves who were part of the engineering team behind the Google AdWords platform. So they are well positioned to offer Paid Media experts a tool that accelerates PPC performance.

Pros

Leverages machine learning to speed up finding an applying optimizations to your Google Ads and Bing Ads accounts. Customer service is top-notch and there is constant innovation happening to make the tool more powerful. This tool allows me and my team to save tons of time in finding an applying optimizations to the benefit of our clients.

Cons

This tool is not for the novice user as a lot of the optimizations require a fair amount of knowledge to gauge whether all recommendations will benefit the accounts.

Reasons for Choosing Optmyzr

The sheer amount of control and flexibility made all the difference. The pricing also makes a lot of sense for agencies and in-house teams alike.

Allie from Savvy Search Marketing Ltd

Great product for Google PPC-focused managers

I consider it a partner in my PPC development, and I like to interact with it daily, appreciate that the time is always launching new things

Pros

I really like the budget/pacing features, reports are beautiful, and the support team is excellent/responsive and actively acts on feedback and glitches.

Cons

Sometimes features can be glitchy but it comes with the innovation territory!

Reasons for Switching to Optmyzr

Years ago so tough to remember, but we have preffered Opt for a while- we are a very Google Search focused agency and we feel Opt really speaks to that/gears their features around that passion. Unsurprisingly due to the founder!

Austin from Austin Becker E-Commerce Marketing

Definitely Worth the Cost if Used Frequently

It's worth the price tag. I think it should be expensive considering all that it does for you. You should really be a "power user" with this tool. Like all software, it's rather useless if you don't dedicate a significant amount of time to learning and using it on a regular basis. This software, and no other software either, is simply going to make your online advertising work without your human input and time. You have to learn and use this software. Then it's incredibly helpful.

Pros

You can really accomplish so much with this software that you couldn't otherwise with the Google Ads interface alone. You can use this software with any account and receive plenty of support from their team.

Cons

It's quite expensive but I feel the cost is still worth the price actually.

Reasons for Choosing Optmyzr

Optmyzr provides functionality that is exceptionally more useful.

Reasons for Switching to Optmyzr

This tool actually does useful things for me that I could not otherwise do in the Google Ads interface. Other tools simply mirror features already available in the Google Ads interface and provide no value. Optmyzr provides a tremendous amount of value by making certain time-consuming, but useful tasks, feasible during everyday time constraints.

Ryan from 417 Marketing

For Marketers, By Marketers

Pros

There are so many ways to automate tasks and save time on pulling reports, auditing accounts, and looking at data in different ways. You can tell Optmyzr was made by marketers who know their craft. The best part, though, is the customer service. They are proactive in making sure you get the best experience based on your needs.

Cons

The only downside I can find about Optmyzr is that I don't have enough time to play with all of the amazing features. I'll just have to automate more!

Reasons for Choosing Optmyzr

I am more familiar with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] work and trust that he and his team would provide an excellent product and experience. I was not disappointed.

Daniel from Get More Traffic

Optymyzr has been a great assistant to my PPC management and client management strategy

Pros

- Tools like the QS tracker, report designer, Shopping campaign builder, AB testing for ads, PPC investigator and Traffic Sculptor are not even available in AdWords. Having functionality above the standard UI gives PPC managers using Optymyzr an advantage over ones that dont. This feels great and clients love it too. - Otymyzr helps me identify problem areas in an account faster. Usually I would have to crawl through data in the standard AdWords interface but the Dashboard & PPC investigator help me to reach a strategy much faster than looking through data manually. - Absolutely love the reporting. I've been using this on almost every account daily. The reporting lets me manage client expectations much easier and get better feedback from my client base. Extremely impressed with the functionality of this. Pulling assisted conversion data from Analytics into an AdWords report is a game changer. Clients love to see this information.

Cons

- After any changes are uploaded I don't like how the tool only gives you the option to re-load or go to the dashboard. Due to the load times I find this slows down my tasks. - I don't like how every tool auto-loads when you open it before I have a chance to select the filters and settings I want to use. I find that often I end up reloading the Keyword lasso multiple times after opening it before I get the settings I want and this slows down the tasks. - I don't like how the Shopping Campaign Builder creates new ad groups if the product titles have changed. I like to layout shopping using one ad group per product ID and the product titles change often. It would be great to have a tool like the product group refresher that renames ad groups as the product titles update at the merchant centre level. To my knowledge this feature is not available through Optymyzr. Example, we have an ad group named "Mens Brown Shoes (ID2542)". A few days later this gets updated in the merchant centre to "Mens Leather Brown Shoes(ID2542)". Now in my shopping campaign the AD group still reads "Mens Brown Shoes" even thought the title has been updated.

Andrew from Miromedia

Monitoring spend and checking in on accounts

Very good, useful for assisting with ad account maintenance, and always had great customer service

Pros

As the title would suggest, I use Optmyzr on a daily basis for keeping an eye on ad accounts and using some of the basic features in conjunction with my usual ad account maintenance. For example the budget pacing feature which helps show if you're on track for each ad account's monthly budget, or over/underspending. Spend projection visualises a specific account's current and forecasted spend for the month which is a useful tool too. I also do "workouts" for ad accounts I am responsible for every fortnight, this highlights obvious and usually quite easy to fix issues based on data, and some of the best performing areas too. I don't often apply the changes through Optmyzr, rather go into the ad account and make the changes I deem necessary, I don't do all of the suggestions but its always interesting to get a second opinion! Great product in my opinion once you know how to use it, I'm sure there's plenty more I haven't explored yet but all in good time!

Richard from Metamend Search Marketing

An excellent piece of software that saves us lots of time when managing our paid search clients

Time saved, increased accuracy, helps with client retention

Pros

The functionality of Optmyzr is excellent - saving lots of time when maintaining paid search clients. While it's great for small clients, where it really comes into its own is with large clients that have tens of thousands of ad groups. It does all of the hard work when trying to keep an eye on the basics such as negative keywords, non-converting keywords, bids and bid adjustments. Optmyzr also has some great functionality when it comes to maintaining Adwords shopping campaigns.

Cons

The interface is a little bit clunky at times and not always consistent - adding keywords and adding negative keywords, for example, look very similar but work completely differently. Also, the functionality for Bing accounts is quite limited compared to Adwords.

Response from Optmyzr

Replied November 2017

Thanks for the review Richard! We're working on bringing our Bing capabilities closer to those for AdWords but if there are specific tools you want us to fast track, let us know which ones. Agreed on the interface not always being consistent. I think it's partly because we build workflows to solve very specific optimization strategies and that sometimes means a completely different layout works best. That said, we're actively working on making things as consistent as possible to make it easier to learn how to use Optmyzr.

Sean from Etna Interactive

Great tool with expanding features

Very favorable sales and service experience. I highly recommend this tool over others in the space. It works well for our team of 5 paid specialists.

Pros

This is the paid marketers dream tool. It really helps a small team keep on top of lots of accounts. We have barely touched the full capability of the suite of tools. They have done a good job of informing us of upgrades and improvements to the suite and of the amount of effort/time our team saves on a daily/weekly basis. The dashboarding has been a great way to save time while getting a overview of the 50+ accounts we manage.

Cons

It is not the most intuitive for those not in the know of paid marketing. You need to understand what you are doing, or what you want to do. So don't give this tool to the un-initiated they could get themselves in trouble quickly.

Reasons for Switching to Optmyzr

Cost was really high and we didn't use the toolset. Optmyzr helped us to operate a higher volume of smaller spending accounts. Marin didn't really seem to work well in this mode.

Heather from RumbleOn

Best Software for Optimizing Adwords and Bing

Been using it and watching it grow for years. Fast, Easy and updated often; I save a LOT of time and money with this software. Have never had to contact support. Alerts, when my conversions or spend is trending down, are amazing.

Pros

Great Software, actually created by the man who built most of Google Adwords Scripting Ability so it can do what others can't. Also, the value for the money is great, it is not based on how much you spend. Other systems I have used are expensive and do not help or will actually make your ads run WORSE to make you spend more money (so they can just bill you more! -aka wordstream)

Cons

The Bing side needs more, but I understand Microsoft has tight restrictions and not a lot of APIs. But the problem is that the options are there to optimize, but only 3 of them work. If you don't have the software working on the other optimizations then just take them out instead of making me test it to see if its working every day.

May 2016

Oleg from Suomen Digimarkkinonti Oy

May 2016

Absolute time saver

A great account management optimization toolset, which evolves all the time. To pick some of the features not found in tools of this price range, the Quality Score tracker and A/B -testing tool are worth the price tag alone. In addition to that you've got an excellent graph-based tool for Day of Week bid modifiers (huge benefit, huge time saver) and now they're bringing Single Keyword per Ad Group search term addition. If you are results-driven, have enough data and know your way around AdWords, there's no question this tool will be a valuable addition and a huge time saver. Frederyk (the founder) is ex-Google and is very knowledgeable, so you know all the tools dig to the bottom of things and there really are no irrelevant parts to this tool.

Pros

- historical QS tracker down to keyword level (now with QS elements tracking) - A/B -testing tool for ads with different comparison metrics (not just CTR) - extensive script library should you need them (e.g. campaign building from spreadsheet) - upcoming SKAG support - simple and fast - Analytics reporting - focuses on the most important aspects of AdWords optimization and does it very well, while leaving you in charge of the final decision

Cons

- very small accounts won't benefit much: the more data, the more time you save and the more this tool becomes a necessity. It really shines when you go 500-1000+ ads/keywords/etc - report tool a bit clunky and not very customizable for our needs (however. this is subjective, as we need more language customization). This is not Optmyzrs main feature, however, so this is definitely not a deal breaker.

Response from Optmyzr

Replied May 2016

Thanks for the review! For the smaller accounts, you should try the Turbo Mode in the optimizations. We're also making reporting better :-)

Austin from Adtegrity

A Must For PPC Professionals

As a manager at my digital ad agency, Optmyzr allows me to give greater attention to more clients, without taking up the same amount of time that it would take to do my job manually. It's a super helpful tool that I use daily, that is well worth the money, especially if you're in an agency role or manage multiple clients.

Pros

It's a SUPER powerful and streamlined product designed to help search engine marketing folks optimize and manage their campaigns. Their Rule Engine allows users (with no programming or coding experience required) to build their own automated tools that help them fit their clients' and organization's needs. Plus they have an incredibly helpful and quick-to-respond support team that is always looking to help.

Michael from Prism Theory

Saves PPC Managers A Fair Amount of Time

Generally speaking, Optymzr is inexpensive, and worth a recommendation, but more so for smaller accounts and managers with less experience under their belt who need a tool to handle a wide variety of things. Just don't expect everything to instantly be a homerun. Optymzr requires hand holding.

Pros

The Optymzr devs are former Googlers from what I know, and understand the pain points of working with Google Ads, and what needs to happen to make those workflows easier. Shopping functionality to refresh feeds and optimize are great, and quality score tracking are useful. The reporting module is nice, and better than many in the space. Traffic Sculpter is nice for people who have complicated structures and large accounts.

Cons

Dayparting features don't look at how your dayparting is set up currently, and instead overwrites. This is a clear miss for the software, and can actually make you mess your accounts up if you expect it to care how you have things set up. Certain features are more focused on "new to adwords" individuals like workouts. Rules are somewhat outdated with the advent of smart bidding in engine. Other bidding related items also fall prey to google's improving first party solutions.

Paulo Henrique from i7 midia

A Must Have tool for PPC Management

Pros

The ease to use and straight forward tools, help us have not only a better Google/Bing picture but also managing them easily and more effectively.

Cons

Nothing much, there is room for improviment and they keep evolving.

Reasons for Switching to Optmyzr

The wider range of funcionalities and pricing (the value of it).

Joe from Tango Multimedia

Couldn't do as much as I do without Optmyzr

Pros

I literally couldn't manage Google Ads for the number of clients I currently have without Optmyzr. My reporting now looks professional and it's automated. Their optimizations allow me to make meaningful changes to clients' accounts faster than I could on my own and their system often suggests opportunities I wouldn't think of. Being part of the Optmyzr community gives me helpful insights as to how others are using the software. And their Rule Engine lets me personalize the automations making them more appropriate for my specific clients.

Cons

I have many clients in the same industry, with the same needs. I'd like the software to allow me to make the same updates across several accounts at once.

Response from Optmyzr

Replied November 2020

Thanks for the great review Joe. I hear you on the multi-account features and we're working on some of that now, including managing budgets across accounts. If you drop me a line, we can discuss your wishlist on a call sometime.

David N from Constellation Agency

Everything I need to optimize my clients' campaigns. Priceless!

Optmyzr allows my team and I to optimize every aspect of our campaigns with speed and consistency. We use it to adjust bids, budgets and to optimize bid adjustments by the hour, by the device and by location. It allows us to increase clicks, reduce CPC, and increase client conversions. Optmyzr should be in every advertiser's toolkit.

Pros

Optmyzr is very easy to use with powerful tools that save me a ton of time when it comes to optimizing client campaigns. Their support is second to none and they are always releasing new features and making the UI better and better. I've been using Optmyzr for a couple of years now and I can't imagine not using them. They make me look good!

Response from Optmyzr

Replied March 2018

This review really makes me smile because it's great to hear when we hit the nail on the head with our software and played a small part in helping make a company more successful. Thanks!

Carrie from Possible Zone Marketing

Good overall. We like the pro dashboard and ease of tracking budgets as well as the scripts.

Better optimization for our AdWords accounts and it has saved a tremendous amount of time from a daily budget tracking perspective and optimizations.

Pros

Pro Dashboard, budget tracking, budget scripts, check destination scripts, check sitelink scripts, account alerts, account workouts.

Cons

On the account workouts / tools for example "First page bridger" it doesn't find all of them. I will go over to Adwords and there will be several more that weren't loaded in Optmyzr. I feel that may be the same way for Keyword lasso etc. I just am not 100% that it is grabbing everything.

Response from Optmyzr

Replied November 2017

Thanks for the review Carrie! We really appreciate your business and that you are taking the time to share your experience! Our algorithms for tools like the Keyword Lasso and First Page Bridger take some extra data into account that goes beyond what you'd be able to see directly on the AdWords site so that may be why you see a difference. Our goal is to provide you only with the most relevant suggestions and we'll definitely continue to refine our algorithms based on feedback like this.

Yiğit from Zeo Agency

Great experience from Ex-Googler founders know behind of scenes of Adwords Algorithms

Better Adwords optimization. Saving more money on my client accounts. Great support & Adwords scripts.

Pros

Account workout module works great. Just 15 mins help you to keep up with all changes need to be made. I love QS tracker! I can see all Quality Score changes in campaign / adset level by separating on 3 different factors. So, you can see the spaces where needs your attention. This is missing part of Google Adwords Opportunities module and really excited to see more ML-AI related optimization ideas.

Cons

UI/UX still can be improved. Advanced API integration is must for smaller packages too. The optimization module, mainly focusing on optimizing current account - why not to add new modules for creating a new account structure too.

Response from Optmyzr

Replied November 2017

Thanks for reviewing us Yigit! We will have a tool for creating new search campaign structures by the end of 2017. For shopping campaigns, we already have great tools for building the structure and for keeping it in sync with the merchant center data. We're always excited to be able to work with great agencies like ZEO and learn how we can do even more to make managing PPC easier and more profitable.

Dan Andrè from iProspect

Optmyzr - your best friend in ppc-management

This software has made my tasks as a pcc account manager at an agency a lot easier and it is a nice companion to help out in raising any concerns that may arise in any pcc-account. It works really well for basic optimization tasks and also has some really powerful features.

Pros

A very intuitive and easy to use ppc-management tool. I am using this daily to keep track of the accounts I manage and save lots of time doing optimizations since Optmyzr has the suggestions ready for me, while I just have to engage them with a few clicks. It also makes scripts in Google Ads accounts easy by letting you define some rules and the script is generated for you, ready to be used in your account.

Cons

There is nothing in particular I would single out as negative. I have still not managed to deep-dive into all the features and some sections require you to define some rules to get the data you want.

Subash from Optimus PPC Services

Powerful, Time-Saving & Reasonably Priced

It saved me lotsa time & money - makes repeated analysis available in a click.

Pros

One-click optimization, workouts for campaign optimization with customizable workflows, scripts, budget management, alerts, quality score management, etc - everything a PPC Manager needs in one package with a very affordable flat price - no % fee on spends.

Cons

It's a powerful tool - it will take time to build your familiarity & get the best out of it. Of course, the team does an introductory one on one with you to take you through the features - but this tool definitely not for a novice. The features on Bing are very very limited. The general user interface can be improved - looks a bit dated & clunky at times especially with large account pagination issues crop up.

Response from Optmyzr

Replied March 2018

Thanks for the review! We just added a lot of new Bing Ads features so hopefully that brings it closer to what you would expect. We also continue to work on our interface to try and hit the right balance between ease-of-use and efficiency for managing lots of accounts. I agree with you that we are primary a solution for PPC Experts. If we can help with anything, let us know!

Mike from Ultimate Medical Academy

Optmyzr the Swiss Army Knife of PPC Tools

Great support from smart folks. The reps and Optmyzr are expert and generous marketers who never stop helping.

Pros

- Pricing is a bargain compared to competitors -Great keyword de-duping feature - Quality Score Analysis Including account, campaign, ad group and keyword scores. - Fast Optimization tools can save hours - The Cause Report and Root Cause Analysis helps you understand what forces are impacting results - The ad testing function is very useful and precise - A very large collection of Google Scripts - Reporting offers many options and can help sabe time too.

Cons

There was really noting I did not like. I don't think phone support is included but the answer emails very quickly.

Tim from Directive Consulting

A must in your PPC toolbox

Optymyzr is only one tool in the PPC toolbox, but it a crucial one. Saves you time and shares you valuable insights that no other PPC tool has for me and I've used a lot.

Pros

Optymzr is a must for any PPC manager, but especially for anyone with more than one client. Optymzr has saved me countless hours on reporting and day to day management.

Cons

My only con is that we don't get the same ad analysis on responsive search ads that we do for expanded text ads. Being able to do this would be super helpful

Reasons for Switching to Optmyzr

Ease of use, and insights

Optmyzr has allowed me to do alone in Search and Shopping what requires a team of 10+ or an agency.

Pros

Ease of use compared to other larger platforms like Kenshoo or Marin. The support team is incredible and the founder knows PPC inside and out and is happy to share his knowledge. This company goes above and beyond and continues to improve.

Cons

While this software is unbeatable for the price for top-down management and analysis...it doesn't really have the capability for bulk ad changes or keyword changes yet. I'm happy to use Adwords Editor for that type of work though so overall I'm very pleased with Optmyzr.

Response from Optmyzr

Replied November 2017

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the kind words! We are indeed not the best option for standard bulk changes like those that the AdWords Editor is really good at. To keep our prices reasonable, we try to build workflows that are hard to do in Google's own tools so let us know if there's anything related to bulk ad or keyword changes that we could build to make your life easier. We actually have a really cool bulk ad script that works together with the Editor to make bulk changes to seasonal ads or time sensitive promotions.

Lewis from High Click Rate

Highly productive tool fundamental to my day

Optmyzr helps me to leverage time in a big way, I can achieve now in minutes what would genuinely have taken hours, time is money!

Pros

It's actually very hard to pin point one area of the software is just as timesaving as another. The ability to see at a glance the week on week performance of all accounts and a direct trend comparison is without doubt a real positive. You can see at a glance accounts that are showing unexpected trends, good and bad and then act on them fast. That and the weekly email highlighting top and bottom performers and the relative metrics is a good safety net.

Cons

That it doesn't save me as much time with my social media accounts, if only Optmyzr helped me managed my facebook ad campaigns, my life would be complete!

Chris from Acquiro Digital

The Best PPC Tools On The Market

Optmyzr has had the same effect on my business that doubling my workforce would have. Optmyzr has allowed me to manage campaigns at scale and deliver results far quicker than any other tool I have ever used.

Pros

Optmyzr has more than doubled the efficiency of my team. The staff at Optmyzr are fantastic and are happy to develop the tool based on feedback from myself and my team. Optmyzr has been a game changer since I discovered it a few years ago.

Cons

I currently use an external tool for Feed management. It would be great if Optmyzr could integrate a feed management tool into its arsenal.

Bruno from i-Cherry

Optmyzr is one of the most important tools we have at the agency.

It has helped us get better insights into how our campaigns run as well as scaling up our output.

Pros

We've been using Optmyzr for almost three years, and I can't say enough good things about it. The stack of tools offered under a single platform is nothing short of phenomenal. It's instrumental in helping our business grow and in training our analysts as well. It's such a time saver. The support we get from the team is best in class as well.

Cons

The only issue we have at the moment is that Optmyzr is not meant for optimizing more than one account at a time. If you have a client who has multiple AdWords accounts, you'll have to budget pace and manage them one by one. A portfolio solution would be highly recommended.

Response from Optmyzr

Replied November 2017

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Bruno and for being a long-time customer! I'll add multi-account budget pacing to our roadmap. We can already do budget optimization across multiple accounts. I'll email you the instructions to access this experimental feature.

Great software that helps me manage multiple accounts effectively

A great overview of the state of my ppc accounts plus fantastic insights very quickly which leaves me time to optimse rather than prep the data.

Pros

The overview is the best feature for me. At a glance I can see key metrics for all my accounts and quickly identify any potential issues without spending a huge amount of time filtering data.

Cons

The software itself is fantastic. I am a little disappointed that the basic package is no longer available meaning that you have to get your client base to a certain level to be able to access this tool. This tool could help people with low number of clients grow their client base and then scale up their subscription. I do not feel in terms of pricing, it supports the independent ppc manager as much.

kenji from Hawaii Media Group LLC

Great Service for PPC Users

Very good, even though this is one of the biggest expense I have in my arsenal of tools, I feel it's worth it because of the results it achieves for my client's PPC accounts. I've seen great improvement in all of their results, their CPC and gaining new quality keywords. I also noticed my Quality Score is VERY high now, most of them are around the 7 to 9 (out of 10!) score which is great. The A/B testing is a nice feature too.

Pros

Optmyzr Express - one page, you can go through all the recommendations for all of your accounts very easily. Great customer service, usually respond same day with any of your questions.

Cons

Ease of use...I think it could be designed so that it's easier to use functions. I'm very tech savy so I understand a lot of it, but there are features that I still don't get too, even after taking the UDEMY class or going on YouTube and even with training, some features are just too confusing and I feel it could be easier by design.

Joey from ITVibes, Inc

Invaluable Tools & Insight At Your Fingertips

Optmyzr gives me critical insights it would otherwise take me endless hours to uncover so I can get our clients more conversions & better conversions at a better price. It allows me to optimize ad spend, analyze ad performance, and uncover opportunities to improve ad copy, bidding, and more. It also makes it super easy to run and manage scripts across all client accounts. And I haven't even mentioned other tools like the hour of week bidder, quality score analysis, or the rules engine. It's giving me the insight and tools I need to identify campaign weaknesses and give our clients the best value.

Pros

Optmyzr gives you the perfect blend of automation tools and campaign insights to truly optimize your ad campaigns. It saves you a ton of time by streamlining many tedious tasks while still leaving you in control. So many tools to love, it's hard to pick one.

Cons

There's nothing I dislike about it so far. Because it leaves you in control and features many valuable tools that accomplish much, it does come with a learning curve that may be larger or smaller, depending on previous knowledge and experience. That being said, I have found it easy to get going with key tools like account workouts, keyword lasso, negative keyword finder, conversion grabber & others while I get acclimated with the rest.

Rob from The Bettis Group, LLC

Essential

It’s been great. Knowledgeable support staff and a product that improves every week.

Pros

As a one-person business, having software like Optmyzer, which lets me scale my capacity, is essential to maximizing my profitability.

Cons

Some of the automation features still feel a bit clunky or cumbersome to set up.

More time-saving features.

David from Constellation Agency, LLC

Save Time, Increase Conversions

I'm the VP of Paid Media for a large digital agency. We use Optmyzr to increase the effectiveness of the campaigns we run for our clients.

Pros

There aren't many software packages out that there will both save you time and make you money, this is one of them! I've been doing paid search for over 10 years now and I have yet to come across anything like Optmyzr. It's easy to use, powerful, and always raising the bar.

Cons

This is hard. I can't think of anything that I don't like.

Matthew from Etna Interactive

A Must Have

I've been doing digital marketing for years now and was introduced to Optmyzr this past year. It provides the data (and tools) that most platforms lack and as a result I could never see myself without it.

Pros

The analytical data, dashboard, quick insights, audit reports, scripts, and other various features found throughout the application provide the information most ad platforms are missing.

Cons

No major cons at this time because I see the consistent upgrades which dismiss any concerns or issues. Nonetheless, I would love to see more Facebook integration…but know that is challenging to maintain. I would also love to see a "freelancer" pricing option so that I could use the application for my side projects/clients; $30–$50 a month for 1-2 people with 10–20 accounts would be perfect.

Exceptional Experience for Premier Google Partner

Pros

Speed of AdWords loading. Flexibility in reporting templates. Awesome tools for managing search terms, SKAGs, negatives etc. Works very well for an agency.

Cons

Perhaps Bing speed is a bit slow sometimes.

Response from Optmyzr

Replied March 2018

Thanks for the review! Sorry about Bing being slow, it's often their API but we're working on some tricks to make it work faster. You may be interested in Optmyzr Express, a new capability that will launch soon where all the recommendations are cached so they will load faster.

Edward from National Positions

Great experience with rich useful features that allow us to improve campaign perf.

Pros

Optmyzr is lightweight and easy to use. I can get in and find what I am looking for quickly and then optimize the campaigns intuitively with the tools supplied. By far my favorite tools are for shopping campaign optimization. The attribute bidding tool is fantastic. What great time savings. Just learning about the GrIP structure was valuable for us.

Cons

I would like to see Bing optimization options available for our accounts. Also for reporting it would be nice to have month over month reporting options with % difference measurement for conversions, cost, etc. These are minor gripes though.

Russ from Fifty Studio

Excellent AdWords Optimization Tool. Saves a lot of Time.

Pros

Optmyzr is a very easy to use tool. Saves a lot of time as we can quickly optimize the accounts and make changes that would otherwise be time-consuming. Reporting is excellent and the reports are client friendly, beautiful, customizable, and easy to build. The account workouts are a good way to keep the accounts in good shape. Would recommend Optmyzr for all advertising specialists and agencies.

December 2015

Philip from Premeni Services Company

December 2015

'Must Have' Software For Adwords Optimization

As a growing Adwords Management Agency, Optmyzer not only saves over 15 hours of report analysis every week - it helps me make decisions that make people money. The software is intuitive and easy to use. It's also customizes reports easily and allows me to send fantastic reports to clients. New features, tools, and delightful upgrades come regularly. I wanted an affordable tool that would help me analyze data, make decisions, and grow accounts effectively - and Optmyzer has done all of these things and more with flying colors.

Pros

- Support staff is second to none! They are fast, knowledgeable, and professional. Great team over there! - They have automatic optimizations for every part of your account that are unbelievable. - Reporting features with the ability to integrate with Google Analytics help with having something the our customers can easily read and understand. - My favorite is the account analysis section that has all kinds of reports - both visual and numeric that allow you to really play with the data in any way that you want.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints. Not a one. Even the price is unbelievably affordable.

Response from Optmyzr

Replied December 2015

Thanks for great review! We've got some cool new time-saving features in the works for 2016 so we hope we'll continue to earn your praise!

Eric from Fairstone

Great Time Saber

Overall a great product that enables higher outputs with less efforts!

Pros

This product packs so much into such a small budget. There are countless options to improve efficiencies, establish workflows that save time, and ultimately money! Very powerful tool that is highly recommended as there are custom capabilities as well. Excellent customer service too - always willing to go above and beyond!

Cons

It has limitations with regards to smart bidding - i don't love the idea of using tCPA adjustments on an ad group level.

Reasons for Choosing Optmyzr

Lower cost and range of tools provided! A win win!

Daniel from Aro Digital

The Ultimate Advertising Management Software

I enjoy using OPtymzer daily, for scripts and account overview. But some of the tools are less effective on a lot of my smaller accounts. Overall though, Opytmzer saves me a lot of time and helps point me in the right direction when looking to make account optimisations.

Pros

Dashboard view is very easy to set up, and saves so much time when it comes to MCC account management. Being able to see pacing, goals and custom metrics across all accounts in one glance is awesome.

Cons

This tool is less effective for small accounts. It is most useful when accounts are spending upwards of 3k

Monte from AussieWeb Pty Ltd

Powerful tool and a reasonable price

Improved AdWords performance. Better yield on ad spend and less wasted spend.

Pros

Lots of features and flexibility. Great scripts too. Direct links into AdWords, Bing and Facebook.

Cons

Can be a bit complex to use for a novice user. Pricing can be an issue is you have a large volume of small clients/spenders.

Response from Optmyzr

Replied November 2017

Great feedback Monte! We're definitely more geared towards PPC experts and the types of tasks that they would spend a lot of time on if they didn't have our tools. But if you ever have a new person on your team who's not as advanced as you, they can take our free course on Udemy to get ramped up. That's in addition to the personal trainings we do of course. We've also tweaked our pricing and we have a new Enterprise plan for agencies with lots of smaller accounts. Making our tools accessible to agencies of all types is really important so we always welcome the feedback on our pricing and features.

Stefano from WebPromoter

A great help in managing my Adwords Campaigns

Better cost per click and per covnersion in my campaigns

Pros

It makes easy and fast to execute the most common maintainance tasks as in-deep analysis of our Adwords campaign. The visualization of data anche possibile actions is very clear and friendly.

Cons

it is not cheap, but if you manage several campaigns or a big campaign, it will likely pay itself several times helping you in investing better your budget.

George from AlphaAd

If you are a digital marketing agency running adwords campaigns this tool is a MUST HAVE

Its like hiring a full team of Google Ads experts.

Pros

Its really easy to use fast and with reliable suggestions. The tool changes through time and follows the Google Ads ecosystem. The support team and the CEOs are there to listen to your suggestions. Its very important to have this kind of support.

Cons

i try hard to thing about something and honestly i cant !

Erik from Pineberry

Excellent Google Ads Optimization Tool - A real time-saver

Pros

Optmyzr offers many valuable functions which otherwise would be time consuming if they were performed manually. The tool is especially good when managing multiple clients and for simplyfing day-to-day management.

Cons

Hard to come up with any clear cons. It would be interesting if it in the future would be possible to create and manage campaigns with ad customizers in Optmyzr.

Great Time Saver, Could Use Some Platform Work

Great for quick fixes and AdWords only reporting. If you're an agency that couples reporting with other services, I would suggest AgencyAnalytics.

Pros

Big time saver. You can quickly perform a workout or changes that would normally take a while to compile the data for.

Cons

Although it's a time saver, it's not always accurate and many times I have to ignore suggestions so I would definitely spend time looking at what their suggestions are and truly understanding if they are good or bad. Also, the UI needs work to be more user-friendly, more modern dashboard. There is little consistency as to where selections are, filters, etc. The same for reporting, the templates can be confusing and you end up with a ton of duplicates.

Manuel from Sprinter

Great tool to manage all your PPC campaigns

Pros

- It has some great features that simplify your life doing SEM - I love the Shopping campaigns tool, it helps you to create hundred of campaigns in just a few minutes - I also like a lot the tool to adjust the target ROAS and CPA of my campaigns for not losing any chance to convert - I find pretty useful the Rule Engine, you can define your own rules to apply to your campaigns if they fit to the constraints that you define - The Spanish support is amazing (thanks team!)

Cons

- I would improve the interface, to make it easier on the eyes

Angela from GrowthEngine Media Inc.

Absolutely the Best Optimizing Software.

Can not say enough great things about this product. Ease of use, and layout are terrific. A huge time saver.

Pros

Cons

My only complaint with the software is the billing in USD - being in Canada, our dollar is awful.

Reasons for Switching to Optmyzr

Cost, functionality, ease of use.