• Pros

• "Scheduling is great and useful. I love the ability to schedule the post and response. Scheduling is great and useful. I love the ability to schedule the post and response. "

• "The interface is clean and easy to figure out. The calendar view also is a great way to see what posts you have lined up and make sure you have content being posted each day. "

• "What I like the most is that it is simple and the design is beautiful. You can also create teams for specific brand or client and it can help you organize all the media and resources."

• Cons

• "Sometimes the LinkedIn links don't work brilliantly, but it's new and we'll give them time to make it work."

• "There is no con in the platform but I had some issues due to the changes made in Facebook, Other than that. I am satisfied by using this platform. "

• "There needs to be more features in the dashboard such as advanced analytics. Some features also need a cleanup to be more user friendly."

Browse Planable Reviews

Andrei from PR&MORE

We loved it, and our clients loved using it!

Much simpler creation, editing and approval process for social media content. Clear way to see how the post will look on the target social network. Easy way for client to offer feedback so you have more time for other work.

Pros

Planable is the first social media management system that flawlessly streamlines the creation, editing and approval process from the creative agency to the client & then to the public. When you manage several brands, each with a presence in several networks, keeping everything up to date can be a daily struggle. What did I forget? Did we get approval on that post we need today? Did we have any feedback we did not include? Planable turned this "juggling of too many balls" turned into a simple process. The intuitive interface and the fact that posts look exactly like they will on the target social network makes it easy for us to create content and for clients to offer feedback through comments and approve. All in one place, with a few clicks, in an easy-to-understand process. The most surprising bit? I've actually had a client call me to ask "hey, why aren't we using Planable anymore?", after getting a proposal by email from a colleague. It was the first time *ever* I saw a client being invested in a system - showing it works great from their end, too. Other PROs: - Very quick and reliable support. - Rapid development, with new features added all the time (just in the last months, we got the option to use Planable for personal profiles, Wordpress soon), and the public roadmap where users' suggestions are prioritised is a great idea. - The "calendar view" - showing one or multiple managed accounts - is an excellent tool for a "birds-eye view" at any given moment.

Cons

Planable is NOT for you if you're looking for a solution for analytics and reports. This is a product that helps you create, approve and publish, rather than measure, analyse or report.

Heather from YMCA

Exactly what we needed to manage our social content

Our nonprofit offers a wide array of programs and services. The best person to highlight each program is the person who knows it in-and-out, and that's the program coordinator. In our case, these individuals aren't in marketing, branding, or social media. Using this tool allows our program coordinators to submit content for our social media pages, while allowing us - the marketing team - to review and approve the content (or suggest changes), making sure that content is always on-brand, appropriate, and uses the correct tone and voice. Planabe has really upgraded our workflow, which used to be a submission spreadsheet and drive folder for media, and make it more efficient and easy.

Pros

Easy-to-use interface Resembles social platforms Organized Excellent customer service

Cons

Doesn't publish directly to Instagram App has limited functionality

Reasons for Choosing Planable

The other products that we researched were either too robust (read: too expensive, bundled with services we weren't interested in), or didn't offer the approval process. The thing we needed most to solve the problem at hand was an easy to use software with a submission and approval process for various social media platforms.

Ale from Somos Mamás

Industry: Newspapers

Amazing tool for content planning

Amazing tool for planining and aprobe fresh content. We use it on facebook group!!

Pros

Planeable is a really good tool for planing the content for social media. We love the workspace, and team collaboration. Its amazing if you need 2 steps process, creation and aprobe This is really usefull for agency or big publishers who need to post new freash daily content. At the moment we use in our magazine for facebook groups, so we schedule questions, and create daily engagement topics I really like the calendar view and the feedview. Love the drag and drop feature!! Amazing! Interface is really fast!! (super important) They support linkedin and instagram! Also they work really fast adding new features to improve the product, so im really glad about that.

Cons

Lets be trully honest, they need to step up there game, because there is too many social tools. They first problem they have is not every content you publish is new, so you need to have a evergreen content for filling. Or sometime you need to republish post because they work. The good news i think they are working on something like that Also i think, they can make a difference if they offer media library, or a way to have all your post so you can complete your calendar without adding the content again My biggest cons are 2 - No bulk import or CSV import (so if you wanna import excell) -They not support facebook stories and instagram stories. (also most of the tool dont supported yet) They can make a huge difference because there is where you need to post daily new fresh content and Stories is the most working "feature" on social media now.

Leslie W from Depth Public Relations, LLC

Helpful platform that I trust will keep getting better

Pros

Planable gives us the ability to collaborate on social media posts in real-time in a visual format that is a very close approximation of what the published posts will look like all at a price point that works for our homegrown team. As a PR professional, I manage social media accounts for multiple clients, each with a presence in multiple social media channels. Planable makes it easy to manage work spaces and collaborators for my full client roster. On top of that, Planable's real-time customer support, powered by Intercom, has been truly excellent. My questions are always answered quickly, and I feel like my feature requests and feedback are actually heard by the people that matter instead of lost in a vacuum, as happens with so many other companies. Planable adds new features all the time, so the experience just keeps getting better and better. I fully trust that the value this product brings to my team will continue to grow.

Cons

Planable is a young product, so it's not flawless. The good news is that the Planable team is always pushing out updates to fix bugs and add features. My minor quibbles as of today are as follows: 1) Overall, the web-based UI is pretty stable, but it has been known to hang from time to time, requiring not just a reload of the browser window, but a full browser restart. 2) The visual mock-ups of each social post are close to the real-thing, but they are not perfect. For example, we try very hard to keep LinkedIn posts to three lines of copy so they don't get truncated with a "...Read More" link. I can use Planable as a general guide, but the text in the mocked-up post doesn't wrap at EXACTLY the same points as the real-life post on LinkedIn. 3) Planable supports more than social media drafting and approving it also lets users schedule posts for automated publishing, which is AWESOME, especially for Twitter and Facebook. However, at this time, I don't feel comfortable using automated posting for LinkedIn because Planable doesn't support "mentions" of LinkedIn companies and profiles. So I use Planable to draft and approve LinkedIn posts, but then I post them manually on the LinkedIn website. [In all fairness, this is not a Planable shortcoming per se, but rather a function of LinkedIn's API not providing the information third-parties need to live-link mentions. However, I've heard of at least one competitor that claims to have this capability...]

Fraser from Advertising ROI

Great and easy to use social media scheduler

It makes social media posting and scheduling much quicker across multiple social media platforms - it is not a difficult thing even for non techys.

Pros

It is simple to post to multiple social media platforms at once and it is very user friendly e.g. tells me if my text is too large to also post to Twitter as well as the other platforms. The Instagram integration is also really smart/

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bit tricky to see when a post has actually been posted and when something is still planned.

Jaqueline from ThoughtLab

Industry: Online Media

Straight forwards and easy to use

Definitely a positive experience overall! Solid content planning platform for the price.

Pros

I really love how simple the interface is and how easy it is to use. Being able to comment on posts and tag team members make collaboration a breeze and being able to see what posts look like in feed is very helpful to conceptualize posts.

Cons

Not being able to autopost to Instagram wasn't ideal and I really wish the platform had analytics and report builders.

Ideal tool to collaborate with clients

I'm very happy with it, it makes our agency and client work flows better. No more emails to approve files.

Pros

We use this tool to plan posts with clients, and the way you set up an account and all the data makes extremely easy to use it every day. There are some tools with a lot of bells and whistles , but, that will make difficult to use it every day. I like the simplicity of this tool and the power beneath the hood. If you do any client work that involve exchange of files for social media, you need this.

Cons

I really can't think of anything that will undervalue this tool, it works great and make our work easier. I highly recommend it.

João from Happyfact

Best social media management tool for agencies and clients

Pros

Ease of use and the incredible ability to put clients and agencies working side by side.

Cons

The lack of Analytics is something that would be really usefull.

Laura from Adminderella

Industry: Executive Office

Planable makes it easy for me to create posts & get them approved.

It makes sharing potential social media posts and getting them approved (while allowing for comments and editing) really simple. It's user-friendly, doesn't take a lot of time to show someone how to use and keeps from having to use spreadsheets and image files and having to GUESS how something will look when it's posted.

Pros

I have a couple of clients I create and post social media content for and Planable makes it easy for me to create the posts and have my clients see what it will look like on the platform it will be posting to, view it in either a list or calendar view and approve it right there (no more having to go between spreadsheets and image files!) I can post onto social media platforms right from Planable or just use Planable as a way to track what's been approved and what I've published. My clients can leave comments if they want changes made and it's not something that requires a lot of training or complicated instructions to start using.

Cons

My only frustration is that if I don't create posts in date order, there seems to be no way to rearrange them in the list view to be in date order. Honestly, though, that's a very minor thing.

Orsolya from Self-employed

Industry: Online Media

It's finally easy to organize all social channels

It is really a life-changing platform for me because it makes my work so much easier. Everything is organized neatly and I can track my daily tasks easier.

Pros

You can quickly get used to it, every function and button is where they are supposed to be. The design is great, the pricing is really reasonable. It helps save time because things can easily get out of hand if you handle several social accounts at once.

Cons

For me, this platform has no cons. Obviously it has some limitations so it might not work for every social media manager, marketer out there, but for most of them, this is a great time-saver.

Brayan Agostinho from SOAINT

very good tool to manage social networks in a massive way

Pros

very good application easy to use with a beautiful interface and very comfortable. Planable is ideal for managing social networks where it shows us an excellent calendar view to manage these. It offers us a large amount of tools where we can choose what to publish and when to do it, it gives us a preview of how the publications will look in a way to give more confidence and allows us to collect information as comments from the publications.

Cons

The publication process can be complicated when you start using Planable. since an approval process is required for the publications and it can seem a tedious process to us sometimes.

Response from Planable

Replied May 2018

Hey, Brayan! Appreciate your feedback. I'm glad Planable is useful for you. I wanted to mention that our approval system is not mandatory, it's not required for the publications to be scheduled / published at the moment. We consider implementing this in the future. Currently, it's a process that you can use to improve your collaboration and workflow. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Diana from digpop digital

It's REALLY easy to get started with Planable, I love flexibility of the workspaces.

Pros

I LOVE how easy it is to use the workspaces and the flexibility to create multiple profiles within a workspace. I have different social media profiles specific to my own projects, one set is for travel one set is for remote work, another is about workplace wellness. I created my workspace with my different projects and have the ability to create a post to publish on different channels. I appreciate the calendar view as well. There's a lot of updates on new features and Instagram publishing is in the works. I use Hootsuite, CoScheduler, TweetDeck and for the simplicity of posting and the visual of the workspace I really like using Planable.io.

Cons

Right now there's no reporting analytics to look at so I go back to my regular tools or straight to Twitter/Facebook to look at results. I've run into some glitches posting after moving timezones. I discovered you can actually set a timezone specific to your workspace which is great. That said, I've noticed I've got to double check some posts to make sure they post and I'm not sure what's going on. I just opened a ticket about it. if I schedule a post to publish on a future day and time, it's posting. I don't get a warning about a failed a post.

Sean from Race Space

Enjoy your social scheduling

Hands down most user friendly, intuitive interface I've used in the field. I tell everyone I work with to give it a try. Simplify your tasks, converse with clients or colleagues on content to get it right and save time in the process. Win-Win!

Pros

Managing a social media strategy is the backbone of a successful brand. I've found that with Planable this task is no longer mundane nor a chore. Planable streamlines the process and simplifies the task.

Cons

Would like an integration with a storage platform ie Dropbox or G-Drive to simplify importing of creative content.

Alona from digiRUSSIAN Russian Marketing & Advertising Agency

My best tool for my digital agency

Pros

makes it easy writing Facebook posts for my team very helpful when you navigate through 20 accounts and everyone needs to get a posts schedule. It is very convenient that I get alerted when an employee wrote a post and I go over it and approve it and planning it for a future date. I drag and drop the posts across a calendar and it is very helpful to keep them In front of my eyes

Cons

I think it would be nice if the system were interfacing with a free database of images

Daniel from EMPACTED

Makes social media a breeze

Pros

- Love the calendar view. I can see what's getting posted, where it's being posted, and when it's getting posted - I was able to onboard my VA quickly and she started posting new content right away - The review process for new social posts is so much better now with Planable. I can make edits, provide suggestions to my VA, and feel confident that the content I want to be posted is posted - Regular updates! I've seen at least 3 new updates in the last month. - Product development roadmap looks promising and developers are open to new ideas and suggestions :)

Cons

- Tagging features a still a little buggy and causes the site to lag or not load the correct Facebook page - Evergreen posting not available...yet (it's coming soon) - No way to prevent a scheduled post from being published if it is not approved - I always forget to set a scheduled time because time scheduling feature is located below the calendar when scheduling the date --> would like to see these separated

Bambang from Kontenify

Industry: Writing and Editing

Impressive and promising social media management platform

Ease in the management of social media, where we can know how it looks exactly before it is actually published to each social media service. Availability of Roadmap menu to find out what features are being developed.

Pros

Compared with similar platforms, Planable is relatively new. The feature is quite simple. However, I see this tool is quite promising and impressive so first try it. The interface is simple and easy to use, making it suitable for all circles. We can manage multiple brands in their respective places in the workspace so that it is more focused. Interfaces are designed in such a way to fit in when posted on social media, very helpful. Calendar View feature also makes it easier to create a more organized content plan.

Cons

As a new tool, its features are still very simple. It's really simple when compared to other platforms. There are some important features that I expect here but not yet available, so it is not yet possible to use as the main tool of social media management. Among others are: - customizable analytics reports as needed. - wider social media support, especially Pinterest and Google+ - Direct Instagram post - Automation - Multi layer approval - Mobile apps The good news, they provide a Roadmap menu that lets us know what features are being developed. Unfortunately, we can not really know when the feature will be implemented.

Ilias from ESET Middle East, Greece & Cyprus

I've been using Social Media 'schedulers' for a good 4 years now and I'm very happy with Planable

ease of mind :-)

Pros

+ Eases approval/team collab workflow + Eases Social Media Content Calendar workflow These two are the key points for me. Planable makes it very easy for me to a. approve colleagues' social media posts and b. provide instant feedback using two simple squeeze boxes per post. Onboard your team in 15' and boom you're good to go. Or just use the calendar view to map out your content for the next x amount of time. A handy feature, albeit present in other similar tools by now. Still, it's my no.1 choice for Social Media teams especially if you run a team in different time zones or use independent contractors that need a bit of guidance.

Cons

I've encountered a couple of bugs - had to reload the page and re- enter my post at some point - but definitely nothing that I haven't witnessed firsthand before via hootsuite and -oh boy- buffer. Best option money can buy IMHO, in this category of tools

Vinny from Web Help U.S., LLC

Planable...Not Hootsuite

I don't miss Hootsuite. I was fortunate to get the AppSumo deal of lifetime of Premium membership. I like the interface over Hootsuite, it seems cleaner and more modern. The multiple views that you can see your scheduled posts is very handy. If you are looking to move away from Hootsuite, you might give this one a try.

Pros

I have multiple businesses that I maintain social media for. With planable, I can set up each one in my account (a workspace is one set of social media accounts). So business A is 1 workspace with its own Facebook and Twitter feed. Business B is another workspace. You can have team members who are set up to write posts but they won't be published till they are approved. You see exactly how the post will look before its ever published.

Cons

Limited to Facebook (pages , groups & personal), Twitter and Linkedin posting. Instagram posting is coming (via an app) but hasn't arrived yet because of Instagram app review freeze. Would love to see more social media options available.

Nate from Growth|Media

Industry: Graphic Design

A carefree social media posting app

Overall my experience has been positive and would recommend this if you are a small company that wants to stream line your SM.

Pros

It's easy to use and it works. It's dead simple, which is exactly what I wanted because while I love to be on social media, creating content and managing it can be a bit of a hassle. This helps me, and my team get organized and have posts run automatically. Also, I really like the feature of having separate accounts. Though we are not a SM management agency, can see this being a giant win for those that do offer that service.

Cons

Not a lot of bad things about the app itself. I had a bit of a rocky start getting set up with all of our accounts, but I started pretty early on in their development. Since the initial on boarding, I haven't experienced anything a foul.

Iniyavan from Geology Love

Making scheduling Simple in its Purest Form

Simple platform to schedule social media posts

Pros

I love how planable has made the scheduling a process so simple and love the Design aspect of the platform. It easy helps us schedule post from a single platform which is a plus for a remote team like us.

José Antonio from Havas Media Group

Best way to plan your content

It's been great, my clients love it, my team loves it, I love it. What else can I say?

Pros

It improved my approval workflow as it was a complete mess to keep track of everything via email, sheets, etc. This is a real problem solver, and it does it in a really fancy way.

Cons

The instagram publishing is via notification via de app, not direct publishing.

Jacob from PromptCloud

Social media collaboration made simple and straightforward

Pros

Collaborating between different members of a project is extremely simple with Planable and it feels like you are basically in a meeting room with the teammates. Kudos for that!

Cons

Response from Planable

Replied August 2018

Hey, Jacob! Appreciate your review, I really like it. Great comment about analytics, it's definitely on our Public Roadmap (https://roadmap.planable.io) and we consider implementing this in the future

Tania from Tradutan Lda.

A precious time-saver, very easy to use.

It's a time saver for me. With just a few clicks, I can plan posts for several months ahead of time, not having to worry about them any more.

Pros

As a newbie when it comes to this kind of software, I just loved the way it is structured to help the user and make posting so simple. I plan my posts on social media in an uncomplicated and easy way, without having to navigate through a loot of different pages. It's all in one place. Another thing I have to stress out, is that the support team is great. The few questions I had were answered in a matter of hours, others just in minutes, and I got the answers I needed. I really recommend it!

Cons

Actually I loved it because of its simplicity. Maybe others will say that it lacks some functionalities that other more sophisticated programs have, but for users like myself, this is the one I would use.

Alex from Leadfreak Limited

Great addition to our marketing tech stack for both us and our clients

Giving clients access to our posts prior to publishing. Creating a content calendar that our clients can see and comment against. Linking to many different social accounts at the same time and creating posts once for many platforms.

Pros

Being able to showcase our posts to our clients in a secure portal prior to launching. Always improving the platform with calendars, additional account links, etc. Yeah, great.

Jordan from Sprout Communications

Planable improved our social media planning, in turn, leading to better engagement across platforms.

Planable helped with virtually all aspects of of social media content development. The organizational structure (calendar view, timeline view, etc.) helped during the planning process. We could allocate what type of content we needed throughout the month and quarter. Similarly, the ability to view social media posts helped with the visual and textual design of posts. Finally, being able to edit each other's posts was a huge time saver. We were able to add and edit posts at our own pace.

Pros

My team loves the capability to be able to view posts before they are published to the world. The capability for multiple team members to edit the posts also saves us plenty of time. Additionally, being able to view the posts in a calendar view helps with organization and content planning.

Cons

The only con we saw with Planable was the inability to share with clients who don't have a Planable account. We want to be able to share content with users who don't have a Planable account so that they can still edit. While making clients create an account to allow them to edit content isn't the end of the world, it is an additional step they have to take to access their content. We saw Planable is working on this, and that's what set this content site apart from the rest.

Nicholas from Essential Computing

Excellent, their support is top notch and the solution is inexpensive for what you get. Love it!

Pros

I was looking for a solution to review the remote team's social posting but one that would give me the full essence of what those posting would look and voila, Planable to the rescue. Beat Hootsuite, Buffer and others to the selection. It gives me an overall calendar view of the planned and posted social postings, authority to approve and edit social postings. When you schedule a posting with images, even if they are website image cards, you get to see exactly how that would look like in the correspondent social channel. As we have a distributed social media management team across timezones, this has made my job as marketing manager of that team and its activities on social media ever so simple. Simply amazing

Cons

`

Social Media planning that is very clear and easy to use. No regrets here!

Planable gives me all of my team members and all of the social media accounts we need to track, analyze and plan, in one place! It does exactly what it says it will and is a very solid app. I'm very grateful for the simplicity and ease of use of the app, training is a breeze. Team members spend our time on the clients instead of on trying to figure out how to use the app.

Pros

I like that the app was easy to set up and very easy to understand. I have a total of 5 team members and everyone was on board right away and everything has run smoothly. I've had no bug problems with the app and I'm glad they wait until a feature is ready before releasing it!

Cons

Waiting for more platforms to be included, but to their credit, Planable have been adding platforms quickly. More importantly, they don't release anything buggy or broken!

Jakub from BRANDMARK BOUTIQUE

It's really easy to use but at this point lack of some features for clients.

Clients love us even more for the very clear and easy to use overview of their social media communication.

Pros

It's really easy to use. Looks exactly like the media that is used for e.g. Facebook NewsFeed. For clients, Plannable is very great for a big overview - thanks to its Calendar view. Bigger teams can easily cooperate right in the app. Also, the pipeline and the whole communication from the Plannable side is excellent.

Cons

At this point, it lacks some of the features great for planning ahead e.g. notes (for keeping your ideas alive). Also, it should have some separated views only for teams and other ones for clients - it would help teams to talk about their ideas more freely. But the pipeline looks very good and this features should come sooner than later.

Sergio Eduardo from Transpais

Simple platform for social media scheduling.

Pros

Cons

No Instagram scheduling and lacking at the analytics features. Other than that it's really good.

Response from Planable

Replied August 2018

Hey, Sergio! I really appreciate you review - we're currently working on our mobile app to implement Instagram publishing and expect to have it ready soon. I hope you're excited of that. As about the analytics, we consider implementing this in the future and it's on our Public Roadmap right here -https://roadmap.planable.io

Easy to navigate and seamless upload

Makes my job more efficient

Pros

Seamless upload. I manage student ambassadors and they upload contents for me to review over at planable. Its a great tool where I could easily review their content and scheduled post to be uploaded accordingly.

Cons

Doesnt support multiple picture upload on linkedin. I often have to go into linkedin to upload the content instead. Limited picture edit?

Xaara from Pion Media

Easy and quick

I was able to engage more easily on social media, and post more often than I used to because I could organize my posts in one. It offers updates and it's very well made, it's easy to use and I never had a technical problem. I like it a lot and I will continue using it!

Pros

Very good utility and it's easy to use. Nice, minimalist features. Updates very often and never crashed or malfunctioned.

Cons

It used to allow you to have more than one account, and more pages. I guess it was a feature that was in the beginning and now you have to pay. But I'm still satisfied and if I ever need more than one account, I would definitely pay.

Nice app for better, faster brand storytelling.

Pros

This is a great tool if you need to align your ideas for social media with your clients. It simply makes storytelling easier and better synchronized. It helps you can schedule posts and comes in handy with multiuser feature. To have a comprehensive strategy for social media and brand management never was so fun and effective. Since the interaction with your clients is there all the time, the storytelling is empowered. Consistency in online presence is key nowadays, and Planable helps you achieve that. You can create teams for every client or brand, have everything (about every social media) visually organized and everyone (team members and clients) can comment and suggest about every detail before any post is published. That is great!

Cons

The whole process about scheduling and posting gets a little complicated at time. It would benefit with a little UX shake.

Response from Planable

Replied August 2018

Hey, there! I really appreciate your review. We've been improving our scheduling process over the past few weeks and I'd really appreciate if you share your feedback after our latest updates.

Miguel from APOTEOSE D'ESTRELAS - UNIPESSOAL LDA

A nice social media manager, with lots of good features

The ability to see the post exactly as it will be posted. The ability to comment next to the post, perfect when you work on a team.

Pros

I really love the ability to see the post exactly the way it will appear on the social media. Also, the comments section next to the post is excellent when you work on a team and have to interact with the designer and the copy to approve the post. Another PROS feature is that you can upload albums and with other software that is not possible.

Cons

They have to do some changes in the layout of the workspace, because if you have a lot of pages, it can be difficult to see them all. Also, it lacks some analytics and some other features, but Planable is growing and I am sure they will add a lot of new features.

Vishal Datt from ThinkWP labs

Industry: Online Media

Planable has been a saviour and suddenly opened more streams of revenue for us.

Helps us to streamline the management of Social profiles. The new feature which now allows us to also add individual profiles in the app is so much killer that we can even pay more for the same.

Pros

Visual appearance and Collaboration. This helps us to see the complete month timeline in a single scroll and the collaboration allows us to take inputs from all the teams. Since the clients are added as approvers, that allows us to take an easy approval from them and thus anything after the approval is not on the head of the design team which helps to have the right person accountable in case of any issue.

Cons

Nothing in particular, but is we could pull the comments as well from the feeds and reply them from here itself, that would be a huge plus.

Planable changes the game

Pros

Planable has really streamlines our team's communications when it comes to scheduling and approving social media posts. First, we are a decentralized team and everyone is all over the globe. Planable helps us schedule posts without logging and in and out of the social accounts all of the time and dealing with pesky verification codes when a different team member logs in. Secondly, when we are training newbies, we are able to use the handy-dandy approval mechanism to ensure all social posts meet our client standards. Planable is a game changer.

Cons

The only thing I wish was different about Planable is that I wish it had Instagram publication options. I know they're working on it, though!

Jack from Jack & Bean

Simple to use, straightforward social media management tool.

Management of clients' social media accounts.

Pros

Planable has clean integration with the most popular social media platforms. It's nice that it emulates the individual feeds so that you can preview how the posts will appear on the platforms and to your followers. Separating workspaces for different brands/companies and having user permissions management per workspace allows for a scalable agency solution, but it's a fully featured solution for a single workspace as well. Separate approval/scheduling actions allow your team to develop a workflow that is appropriate for internal or client use.

Cons

Planable lacks any advanced content or growth features that other services offer, such as evergreen content management or follower tools, though these are not a space that Planable is directly competing in. I would perhaps like to see more engagement analytics implemented if possible, as Planable is a good platform to engage clients within regarding approval and potentially reporting of their social media posts as well.

Lisa from Teaching Channel

I believe that Planable is, by far, one of the best tools for social media planning and management.

Pros

I love that I can manage several different accounts or businesses via workplaces in one dashboard. I also like the ability to switch between calendar and feed view and the ease at which posts can be created, reviewed, approved, and posted - with the input of an entire team. I've had several questions along the way and Planable customer service has been knowledgeable, timely, and very helpful in helping me to find a quick solution to the problem at hand.

Cons

What I do not love is the inability to post directly to Instagram at this time. I know this is a feature that is promised in the future; however, for the time being, it is not very useful to create a post on Planable and then re-create it all over again in Instagram. I'd also love to see a Pinterest option and features that optimize images for the respecive social media platforms.

Response from Planable

Replied August 2018

Hey, Lisa! Appreciate your review. We're currently working on our mobile app that will allow you to publish Instagram posts and we hope this will be available soon. I hope you're excited about that.

On Its Way to Becoming Indispensable

Pros

The user interface is splendid and versatile. It's easy to click back and forth between actual SoMed page view and calendar view. Being able to compose and place new content in one place is awesome. The ability to share with teams and approve or reject their proposed posts saves untold back-and-forth. Though it's possible to program in different social media channels, we really need the ability to publish in Facebook groups as well as on pages for a comprehensive app. That functionality in LinkedIn is most beneficial.

Cons

We need it to incorporate Facebook groups the way it currently does Facebook pages for a complete and comprehensive tool.

Great start, easy to use.

Pros

Planable is easy for my team members to pick up and use, and is great for small businesses . Visually, it is easy to see what you have ready to post where, as well as move things around.

Cons

As I said, it is a great start, but is more aimed at the lower end of the market - there are definitely some features missing - Google+ for example. I'm glad to see they've added in linkedin, so am hopeful other social platforms will be added soon. Some features (esp image choosing) can seem a little strange, but overall, it is a great low cost alternative to some other social posting options. I'd also love to see more analytics and automation added in the future

Nadine from Curious Light

Industry: Graphic Design

Perfect tool for collaborating with social media team for our non-profit!

Very easy to collaborate and plan a social calendar.

Pros

Planable makes it super easy to collaborate on posts and see a calendar of what we have and where we need to fill in. The newly added evergreen post feature was so needed, and now just waiting for direct posting to Instagram, and it will be our go to tool for social media! I can use it for other projects as well, which is great.

Cons

The schedule has to be clicked twice to actually post on the day/time selected. The first time is to select a day/time, but the second actually schedules the post. It took the team a few missed posts to get that. Maybe just explain that as a tooltip on the workspace.

Roland from Kommunikation + Entertainment

Great tool to deliver content via several platforms in seconds!

It's easy to use and it makes fun to provide my followers with new content via several social media platforms with a very short amount of time. I really appreciate Planable and recommend to use it if you are an active user of social media.

Pros

I appreciate the easy way to crosspost to several platforms with ease with a minimum time effort. Planable really makes it easy for me to write, check and schedule my posts. Great feature: the repost button! :) When chosing the twitter post form first or "standalone" it comes with a character amount checker that lets you create a post that fits to the last point. When posting to several platforms I can change the content of the posts to FB or LinkedIn afterwards if I like. When i take a look at the road map I am really excited to see what will come in the future!

Cons

At the moment I can find only one negative aspect about PLanable: The Instagram implementation isn't yet active but it's on the roadmap. So I am looking forward to using it in the future.

Nate from Quality Web Techie

Planable is a fantastic tool to communicate with my clients about their social media posts.

My client was impressed and loved being able to see the changes being made to the posts in real time while I made them.

Pros

Planable allows my clients to see what their posts look like on their social media platform before actually posting. It gives the option of commenting by both me and my clients, so I can get feedback on the posts about necessary changes. My clients can view the changes while I'm making them in real time. Planable allows my clients to approve the posts easily with a click. It saves me so much time!

Cons

I think it could be improved to include more social media channels, but otherwise I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Great Social Media Content planner and scheduling tool

A better UI compared to Hootsuite and a different approach when working with clients brands. They can approve or edit the content prior to publishing it with ease.

Pros

I like the UI and how easy is to schedule and post content to social media channels for the clients and for our brands.

Cons

They don't have Instagram scheduling and posting yet. And they miss some social media channels like Pinterest or Google Plus.

Response from Planable

Replied August 2018

Hey, there! I really appreciate you review - we're currently working on our mobile app to implement Instagram publishing and expect to have it ready soon. I hope you're excited of that. As about Pinterest and Google+ it's on our Roadmap and we consider implementing them in the future!

Tim from The Circus School of Atlanta

Just a FANTASTIC way to manage and run many social media accounts.

The biggest benefit for me was that it saved me a TON of time. Yes, like instead of logging in to many accounts and posting, I can just log into one and BAM. Done. Love it!

Pros

Cons

The process of posting. The first time I used it, I did not know I had to Approve a post then set a date.. So I set up a bunch of posts and they were not posting. I talked to support and they told me I had to approve the post first, then schedule them. After doing this the app worked graet!

Brandy from It's One World Travel

Solid foundation, lots of room to grow

I love the integration and how intuitive it is. Highly recommend and know they will work out all the kinks soon.

Pros

I enjoy Planable's simple drag and drop features, the visual calendar overview and the ease of posting. It's also quite fast and simple to see which posts are ready to go, have been approved, or need work.

Cons

The software's still new and sometimes has glitches, however customer support is available via chat and email and answers quite quickly! Overall, I'd take Planable over any of the other social media services which I have and am letting my subscriptions in the other planning services lapse.

Ella from Blackstone LaunchPad at UCF

WOOHOO For Teams!

Pros

LOVE that I can add my VA to the account to take care of posts. There's the ability for us to comment on any posts that are created. It's made life SO much easier than using an excel spreadsheet. The posts are added and look just as they would in my social media account.

Cons

This is not something that is their fault, but I sure do wish we could schedule posts to instagram. I think every app is missing that ability right now.

Response from Planable

Replied August 2018

Hey, Ella! I really appreciate you review - we're currently working on our mobile app to implement Instagram publishing and expect to have it ready soon. I hope you're excited of that.

Shearly from iHealthSpot

We LOVE Planable

We are easily able to schedule and post content through different social media channels using Planable.

Pros

The best part about Planable is that it allows us to see what a profile will actually look like when we schedule posts, rather than just scheduling it in an excel-sheet type way, we can alter our graphics immediately to make the post look great!

Cons

We have to receive approval, and some of our clients do not like having to go to this software. We would love for there to be a way to export the posts prior to posting so that we can send the exported version (maybe PDF?) to our clients.

Easy to use, simple to understand

I was easily able to setup months worth of social postings for 12 of my clients in a matter of a few hours. AND give them a cool way to "approve" the posts.

Pros

How easy it is to get posts setup - to include the visual element. It's always great to come on and see a calendar view of your content posts for the next 3-months. And at the same time to be able to drag and drop for changes.

Cons

I just wish they had more platforms to post to! Right now they're on FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, & working on Insta... But I'd love to have pinterest, quora, tumblr, or even the ability to auto-post form my blog.

Tal from Digi-Tal Marketing

I absolutely love Planable!

Pros

The system is super easy to use, looks great, works perfectly without any bugs or errors and most important - my clients like it and enjoy working with it.

Cons

Still a few basic features are missing but it looks like they are working on it (Instagram posting, tag products and services on Facebook posts, etc.) Also, there is no native app for mobile (though the mobile version of the website work nicely). Prices are a bit high and not very flexible. There are only pre defined plans and no option to add a single workspace or a single user if you reached the max.

Jessica from Monarch Visual

Best new tool in my arsenal

It's entirely replaced the other program I was using as this is much more user friendly and has a better interface overall.

Pros

It makes it so easy to keep track of my contene calendar and plan things out. The calendar view is my favorite feature of the program, and the fact that I can drag and drop to simply change the days for posting is the best part of it. Overall its more user friendly and better to look at, and I switched over to this completely from the app that I was using.

Cons

The only con I have at the moment is that I wish there were analytics and the date/time portion of the scheduler could be a bit better. Also the controls for selecting your pages and platform to post to ( when creating a post) seem a bit fiddly and you have to click them *just right* to select them. Besides that, updates seem to come pretty often, and I love that they take customer feedback into consideration when planning on new features.