Platformly Software Reviews

Platformly Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"I really love using it for my Email Marketing Campaigns, It also has other amazing features like Landing page Builder and Optin Forms."
  • icon"Excellent email deliverability, integrations, consistent development and updates and kind customer support."
  • icon"What I like about this app is very easy to use."
  • icon"Email sequence stopped by email opening needs to be added."
  • icon"Page builder UI its confusing, drop down menu on top."
  • icon"The UI/UX are definitely their weak spot in my opinion."

Browse all Platformly Reviews

• Have you used Platformly and would like to share your experience with others?

Fraser

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Great marketing automation tool

Terry

Industry: Publishing

Robust Email Marketing Automation

Pros

I really enjoy the email marketing automation that this tool provides. I am an advanced email marketing user and this tool is perfect for my needs. The event tracking is also really good and last but not least I love the clear dashboard I get with ply.

Cons

I would like to see a more polished user interface. The tool is fast and easy to use but I would like to see a better internal design.

Reasons for switching to Platformly

Rep. is really good but in my experience the self hosted thing was pain. I was able to set it up but it was an extra step and maintenance that I didn't like.

Pablo

Great email marketing software!

Before use platformly I have been using active campgain, infusiosoft and aweber and all I can tell this app is very and more powerful than their competition and all at a good price.

Pros

Every feature, events, link tracking, sales report, price, great app

Cons

at the beginning were few bugs but support is great, and they are on top of everything.

Reasons for choosing Platformly

price, beautiful UI, great support, powerful feature

Flexibility and price

olivier

many features - steep learning curve

Pros

many features almost everything can be done pricing

Cons

it is a steep learning curve. You need a lot of time to find out how the different functionalitites work. The support needs some time to figure out why something does not work or how you could solve it.

Reasons for switching to Platformly

new pricing model of mailchimp did not work anymore for our company

Rick

August 2022

My Future Business Relies on Platformly

My overall experience with Platformly has been amazing. I have access to a platform that I understand that delivers the results we need.

Pros

The thing I love about Platformly, is the people who support the software. The software is amazing, but what makes it even better, is having access to real people that make understanding the platform easy.

Cons

As a software geek, I love everything to be optimized, so it would be easy for me to find a dozen things to improve. That said, I have experienced only a few buggy things over the years, all of which were addressed within a day of reporting them.

Tatiana

Awesome marketing automation tool

Pros

I love Platformly's advanced segmentation possibility, the topnotch automation, and even the email builder. The system is so simple to use: from the moment you log in the first time, you feel comfortable with it's UI like you were using it all your life. One more feature that I was very excited to discover: Platformly has the link tracking. You can create the links in Tracking with all UTM data, and then just choose to include these links in your email - is that simple! Also if you don't need advanced CRM it will work like a charm. With Platformly you can add custom fields to your contacts, score them while they "travel" trough you funnel

Cons

I only have one request that I am missing in the Platformly, its to be able to compare numbers while creating email automation. For example: if the x > y send A campaign, if x < y then send B campaign.

Reasons for choosing Platformly

It's more intuitive and so simple in use that I can make automation almost on the go. I just love it

Kyle

Great product, great service, great pricing and great development.

I'm setting it up for donor and advocacy campaigns. This'll allow us to give our donors and followers a customized experience to draw them into our work.

Pros

- Powerful builders for forms, landing pages & email campaigns - High email deliverability - Great service from the team - Quick development of new features - All-in-one with advanced reports - Many native integrations to improve the automations

Cons

- Some of the templates look outdated - Needs more templates for form builder, landing page builder & email campaigns - Back-end UI could look a little smoother - Only allows "text" custom fields - Since it is a "newer" product, many 3rd party services have not integrated with them yet

Reasons for switching to Platformly

I've been using Mailchimp, but it is more expensive, and is more limited to marketing automation rather than all-in-one CRM along with marketing automation.

Callum

A great alternative to 'the chimp'

Very good CRM for customers, great way of keeping in touch

Pros

It just works, and the landing page builder is now much better than it was

Cons

Needs a dedicated Shopify app. I understand that's being worked on.

Reasons for switching to Platformly

Mailchimp seems to be on a downward spiral lately and Shopify doesn't permit it on their stores anymore

Dana

Industry: Online Media

It's a beautifully functional piece to my business puzzle.

I've tried almost every similar platform out there just to find something that made sense for my business in a common sense, not-too-complicated kind of way. And I finally found it with Platform.ly. It's robust, deeply connected and integrated within itself, and it's truly an all-in-one for us.

Pros

It's a beautiful cohesion of marketing, sales, metrics, automation and CRM. It connects easily to my payment processors and pulls in all my accounts with ease and straight-forwardness. I especially appreciate the fact that I can setup and organize multiple projects, domains, sender profiles, automations, payment processors, tracking links, etc. Being able to stay organized is a huge kicker for me, and the visual reports make using Platform.ly a serious pleasure for this vision-minded, see'er of a geek.

Cons

I wasn't fully sure what I was getting myself into when I started the trial. I kind of knew, but I just didn't know, ya know. Sure, I knew the overarching idea but I didn't know how deeply things would integrate. I didn't feel the website explained it enough, nor did it seem like a simple process for a new user like myself; I just wasn't sure how it was going to work with the systems I already have in place. But once I got in and started digging, I was able to put the missing pieces together and make all the connections (visually and mentally) that I needed and ended up being like, "Heck yeah, this is sweet!" You can expect a learning curve - just like every new platform - but everything really does flow seamlessly and it's quite a beautiful thing when it all comes together. I do, however, wish there were more landing page templates and integrations that don't require Zapier (not a fan).

Sonny Tee Influencer

May 2022

Just a bit more work to be a BEAST!

Platformly was basically built for SAAS companies and I feel like the product is not finished, they tend to work on features that aren't important to Marketing Automation and leaving bugs unchecked. But overall if Im being honest I made tons of money using the platform and I think its right around the corner from being a market leader.

Pros

I like the features and complex Automations that are available on the platform, webhooks and integrations are real easy to implement. I used Amazon SES with this software and it hit the inbox every time. Th dashboards are real nice!

Cons

The same things I like are some of the things I don't like. I would like to see MORE integrations with payment processors, and the tracking feature didn't work for the longest time until I SHOWED them the BUG I had to live with not knowing how much Revenue my emails were generating,

Muhammad

September 2022

" One Of the Best Marketing tool "

I have an excellent experience with this software and I recommend to my other partners or friends to use it.

Pros

It was one of the best marketing tools I have ever used, it is an easy and professional tool for marketing purposes. Their developers are always available for help and guidance, The features are also impressive and new in the market according to the new era.

Cons

if you are new there are some hurdles like starting and working on it if you are not similar to this type of software. some time system lacks during the heavy work but it was always solved within seconds.

Yevhen

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Solid service with great features

We are increasing retention. Platformly helps us to be closer to our customers and improve their loyalty and lifetime value by nurturing them daily. Also, we are using the software for collecting email addresses, send newsletters, and create custom workflows for automatic interactions with customers.

Pros

The simplicity of the interface. It's intuitive and powerful - you can do so much you can't imagine. I currently use autoresponders, business dashboards, link tracking, reports and CRM. This is very helpful to manage everything in one place.

Cons

Difficult UX of the landing page builder, slow to load pages.

Response from Platformly

Thank you very much Yevhen for the great review. As for the page builder, our v2 is in progress as we speak, slated to launch in less than 6 weeks :) So excited to roll it out as it really will take our landing pages to the next level :)

Replied April 2019

reinoud

Just use it

For our SAAS (emergency) notification business we needed a solution that could help us catch , manage and identify users while on our website and in our APP. SO that we could start a relation with the help of email marketing based on the user actions... As add on we got integrated options like the business dashboard. We are very happy with Ply!

Pros

There where mulltiple things that stood out for us. One of them the possibilty to, easily manage the marketing process of multiple products/ brands from within 1 user interface/experience. Really good. Furthermore you can see/feel that the team at Platformly know their stuff. Good email segmentation options. Be able to build different "funnels" based on user events on your website or in your APP. Together with the CRM options... those where the most important features for me.

Cons

At first, when we started >12 months ago...the integrated forms to catch userinfo and events on your website, where not the best. However, the Platformly team promissed and delivered a good new version. Together with the options that you can also use external tools like ConvertFul ( they jave full integration now as well) you have more than enough options.

Reasons for switching to Platformly

a number of factors. we had the feeling PLY had a good foundation to grow into something big with some advanced fuctionality. Together with a good price it made us "jump"

Dennis

Manage your whole business with this one tool

The support team are super-helpful and respond very quickly. They have really put a lot of effort into this tool. It's really powerful and I'm only really scratching the surface. I can see it covering most of my needs as my business grows.

Pros

I can manage my whole business with Platfromly. From email automation, sending SMS, seeing sales stats directly from Stripe and more. It also has tracking links which are useful to see how often a link has been clicked. This is especially useful to get external data outside of what any tool (like Facebook) will tell you - so you can compare what has actually happened. They also have webhooks, so it's easy to connect other tools and send data into Platformly.

Cons

Some elements need more explanations. Although they have improved with video tutorials, they need to go into more details for some areas - like how to use the funnels feature, and how to use Events. Also, why to use split tracking etc...

Suvran

Platformly is an all in one tool consisting of multichannel automation

It is a total one stop solution for making the best use of marketing strength of a company by taking care of attributions related to email listings, tracking of engagements across various campaigns and networks throughout the pool of email marketing campaigns.

Pros

• The business dashboard- One of the most important feature of the tool is the dashboard. It fully customizable. The dashboard showcases real time data in overview format of what is happening to business. This helps in extracting the exact needful strategies to implement with timely data with right drill down capability. • Email marketing - One of the biggest plus point of the tool is that it can deliver right email to the right person at the right time. Using platformly’s visual email builder one can send ideal responsive campaign driven emails and broadcast it as well. The tool is said to have best delivery rates. • CRM- the CRM by platformly is a hub point where in one location a business can manage and strengthen their customer relationships. A business can see through the overview all contacts and can choose any contact to see the detail history and associations with them. The data in CRM is automatically update don real time basis.

Cons

The only cons I could point out would be a little bit of learning curve for non techies to start with. But the customer support is brilliant.

Francisco

Your business all in one box!

I'm using platformly everyday for more than 6 months, and even though at the beginning the learning curve was a bit long, with the help of the support team, I was able to do the setup and run everything smoothly. If you need upgrades, this are at 1 click and at competitive price. one advantage is that you can create DKIM records for unlimited domains and manage more than one business in the account, we have 3 brands and we are using one dashboard per each getting updates everyday and tracking everything!

Pros

Email deliverability is skyrocketing my newsletters! Tracking conversions and the whole funnel for our online sales is very handy. And the poweful dashboard let me review everyday the progress of my sales, and analytics from Google. Support Rocks! The Support team is amazing, always ready to provide assistance, I have setup integrations for stripe and Paypal and I've got some problems with Paypal and they take more than 2 hours on Sunday to get it sorted.

Cons

Landing Page Builder has room for improvement, but still working pretty well.

Alicia

Cool Features, Decently Priced, Friendly Support Team

Overall I'm very satisfied with this platform. It comes with all the features I need, it's affordable and relatively easy to use. I tried a few other platforms but Platformly is the one that best answers my needs. Thanks for Platformly I was able to save several hours of work per week, which I can now dedicate to other important areas of my business.

Pros

What I like the most about Platformly is that it comes with plenty of features, under a single roof. I can store my subscribers, email them whenever I want, build optin forms and landing pages... I even started using the automation builder and got my first automation up and running. First I was reluctant to use this feature because I thought it was too advanced for me but in the end I was able to get set up very quickly. Platformly is decently priced, unlike many other platforms out there... Their support team is friendly.

Cons

There are not enough landing page templates. I encountered a few usability issues in the past, but they have become very rare now.

Alex