• Pros

• "The email automation system is awesome! Also the user interface is clean and beautiful. "

• "Every feature, events, link tracking, sales report, price, great app"

• "Ease of use we like the robust automation and prebuilt dashboard templates"

• Cons

• "On first glance the dashboard was a bit daunting but after going through tutorials we found it easier to understand"

• "at the beginning were few bugs but support is great, and they are on top of everything. "

• "There is not much to dislike but room for improvements would be there CRM. I miss sales pipeline too much. But overalll very good CRM for its price."

Browse Platformly Reviews

Terry from www.terry.gr

Industry: Publishing

Robust Email Marketing Automation

Pros

I really enjoy the email marketing automation that this tool provides. I am an advanced email marketing user and this tool is perfect for my needs. The event tracking is also really good and last but not least I love the clear dashboard I get with ply.

Cons

I would like to see a more polished user interface. The tool is fast and easy to use but I would like to see a better internal design.

Pablo from Education Management

Great email marketing software!

Before use platformly I have been using active campgain, infusiosoft and aweber and all I can tell this app is very and more powerful than their competition and all at a good price.

Pros

Every feature, events, link tracking, sales report, price, great app

Reasons for Choosing Platformly

price, beautiful UI, great support, powerful feature

olivier from absolutum

many features - steep learning curve

Pros

many features almost everything can be done pricing

Cons

it is a steep learning curve. You need a lot of time to find out how the different functionalitites work. The support needs some time to figure out why something does not work or how you could solve it.

Tatiana from Lecreati Digital

Awesome marketing automation tool

Pros

I love Platformly's advanced segmentation possibility, the topnotch automation, and even the email builder. The system is so simple to use: from the moment you log in the first time, you feel comfortable with it's UI like you were using it all your life. One more feature that I was very excited to discover: Platformly has the link tracking. You can create the links in Tracking with all UTM data, and then just choose to include these links in your email - is that simple! Also if you don't need advanced CRM it will work like a charm. With Platformly you can add custom fields to your contacts, score them while they "travel" trough you funnel

Cons

I only have one request that I am missing in the Platformly, its to be able to compare numbers while creating email automation. For example: if the x > y send A campaign, if x < y then send B campaign.

Reasons for Choosing Platformly

It's more intuitive and so simple in use that I can make automation almost on the go. I just love it

Kyle from design & develop

Great product, great service, great pricing and great development.

I'm setting it up for donor and advocacy campaigns. This'll allow us to give our donors and followers a customized experience to draw them into our work.

Pros

- Powerful builders for forms, landing pages & email campaigns - High email deliverability - Great service from the team - Quick development of new features - All-in-one with advanced reports - Many native integrations to improve the automations

Cons

- Some of the templates look outdated - Needs more templates for form builder, landing page builder & email campaigns - Back-end UI could look a little smoother - Only allows "text" custom fields - Since it is a "newer" product, many 3rd party services have not integrated with them yet

Callum from E-commerce

A great alternative to 'the chimp'

Very good CRM for customers, great way of keeping in touch

Pros

It just works, and the landing page builder is now much better than it was

Cons

Needs a dedicated Shopify app. I understand that's being worked on.

Dana from Vaalin, LLC

Industry: Online Media

It's a beautifully functional piece to my business puzzle.

I've tried almost every similar platform out there just to find something that made sense for my business in a common sense, not-too-complicated kind of way. And I finally found it with Platform.ly. It's robust, deeply connected and integrated within itself, and it's truly an all-in-one for us.

Pros

It's a beautiful cohesion of marketing, sales, metrics, automation and CRM. It connects easily to my payment processors and pulls in all my accounts with ease and straight-forwardness. I especially appreciate the fact that I can setup and organize multiple projects, domains, sender profiles, automations, payment processors, tracking links, etc. Being able to stay organized is a huge kicker for me, and the visual reports make using Platform.ly a serious pleasure for this vision-minded, see'er of a geek.

Cons

I wasn't fully sure what I was getting myself into when I started the trial. I kind of knew, but I just didn't know, ya know. Sure, I knew the overarching idea but I didn't know how deeply things would integrate. I didn't feel the website explained it enough, nor did it seem like a simple process for a new user like myself; I just wasn't sure how it was going to work with the systems I already have in place. But once I got in and started digging, I was able to put the missing pieces together and make all the connections (visually and mentally) that I needed and ended up being like, "Heck yeah, this is sweet!" You can expect a learning curve - just like every new platform - but everything really does flow seamlessly and it's quite a beautiful thing when it all comes together. I do, however, wish there were more landing page templates and integrations that don't require Zapier (not a fan).

Suvran from ethicaLead- Compelete Digital Brand Marketing

Platformly is an all in one tool consisting of multichannel automation

It is a total one stop solution for making the best use of marketing strength of a company by taking care of attributions related to email listings, tracking of engagements across various campaigns and networks throughout the pool of email marketing campaigns.

Pros

• The business dashboard- One of the most important feature of the tool is the dashboard. It fully customizable. The dashboard showcases real time data in overview format of what is happening to business. This helps in extracting the exact needful strategies to implement with timely data with right drill down capability. • Email marketing - One of the biggest plus point of the tool is that it can deliver right email to the right person at the right time. Using platformly’s visual email builder one can send ideal responsive campaign driven emails and broadcast it as well. The tool is said to have best delivery rates. • CRM- the CRM by platformly is a hub point where in one location a business can manage and strengthen their customer relationships. A business can see through the overview all contacts and can choose any contact to see the detail history and associations with them. The data in CRM is automatically update don real time basis.

Cons

The only cons I could point out would be a little bit of learning curve for non techies to start with. But the customer support is brilliant.

Alex from Ringostat

Great product that is saving me a bunch of money

We are keeping in touch with a large number of clients. Platformly allows us to deal with this problem easily and quickly.

Pros

It is easy to use and extremely affordable. I like that Platformly combines powerful marketing automation, CRM, business dashboards, landing page and optin builders, advanced reports and many other tools in one place. Moreover, it's good to have all audiences organized in one place, correctly tagged, which allows communicating with them effectively depending on their behavior.

Cons

At the point I haven't found too much. I believe that navigation is a bit clunky for automations but that is about it.

Carlos from e-clients

Platformly a very promising tool

I'm happy but waiting for the improves, I know the team is growing and working to deliver a great tool, so I keep on waiting and have big expectations in the future.

Pros

I like the fact of having all in one place, from email marketing, to CRM, link tracking, landing pages...

Cons

Some features need to be improved, CRM contacts not banned by detecting what the tool think is a not correct email. Email sequence stopped by email opening needs to be added. Email automation needs to be instant and not coming with a delay.

Reasons for Choosing Platformly

Because PLY was more complete than Moosend.

reinoud from Stormbits

Just use it

For our SAAS (emergency) notification business we needed a solution that could help us catch , manage and identify users while on our website and in our APP. SO that we could start a relation with the help of email marketing based on the user actions... As add on we got integrated options like the business dashboard. We are very happy with Ply!

Pros

There where mulltiple things that stood out for us. One of them the possibilty to, easily manage the marketing process of multiple products/ brands from within 1 user interface/experience. Really good. Furthermore you can see/feel that the team at Platformly know their stuff. Good email segmentation options. Be able to build different "funnels" based on user events on your website or in your APP. Together with the CRM options... those where the most important features for me.

Cons

At first, when we started >12 months ago...the integrated forms to catch userinfo and events on your website, where not the best. However, the Platformly team promissed and delivered a good new version. Together with the options that you can also use external tools like ConvertFul ( they jave full integration now as well) you have more than enough options.

Francisco from Becreative Marketing Limited

Your business all in one box!

I'm using platformly everyday for more than 6 months, and even though at the beginning the learning curve was a bit long, with the help of the support team, I was able to do the setup and run everything smoothly. If you need upgrades, this are at 1 click and at competitive price. one advantage is that you can create DKIM records for unlimited domains and manage more than one business in the account, we have 3 brands and we are using one dashboard per each getting updates everyday and tracking everything!

Pros

Email deliverability is skyrocketing my newsletters! Tracking conversions and the whole funnel for our online sales is very handy. And the poweful dashboard let me review everyday the progress of my sales, and analytics from Google. Support Rocks! The Support team is amazing, always ready to provide assistance, I have setup integrations for stripe and Paypal and I've got some problems with Paypal and they take more than 2 hours on Sunday to get it sorted.

Cons

Landing Page Builder has room for improvement, but still working pretty well.

Alicia from Alicia Carrillo

Cool Features, Decently Priced, Friendly Support Team

Overall I'm very satisfied with this platform. It comes with all the features I need, it's affordable and relatively easy to use. I tried a few other platforms but Platformly is the one that best answers my needs. Thanks for Platformly I was able to save several hours of work per week, which I can now dedicate to other important areas of my business.

Pros

What I like the most about Platformly is that it comes with plenty of features, under a single roof. I can store my subscribers, email them whenever I want, build optin forms and landing pages... I even started using the automation builder and got my first automation up and running. First I was reluctant to use this feature because I thought it was too advanced for me but in the end I was able to get set up very quickly. Platformly is decently priced, unlike many other platforms out there... Their support team is friendly.

Cons

There are not enough landing page templates. I encountered a few usability issues in the past, but they have become very rare now.

Yevhen from Computer Software

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Solid service with great features

We are increasing retention. Platformly helps us to be closer to our customers and improve their loyalty and lifetime value by nurturing them daily. Also, we are using the software for collecting email addresses, send newsletters, and create custom workflows for automatic interactions with customers.

Pros

The simplicity of the interface. It's intuitive and powerful - you can do so much you can't imagine. I currently use autoresponders, business dashboards, link tracking, reports and CRM. This is very helpful to manage everything in one place.

Cons

Difficult UX of the landing page builder, slow to load pages.

Response from Platformly

Replied April 2019

Thank you very much Yevhen for the great review. As for the page builder, our v2 is in progress as we speak, slated to launch in less than 6 weeks :) So excited to roll it out as it really will take our landing pages to the next level :)

Maryna from Snovio

Platformly has been life changing for our business

Platformly has helped us automate our email follow-up and keep in touch with our clients. It's been a huge win to quickly and easily setup automations with complex lead scoring and other rules. We have seen a huge increase in sales because of the power of email marketing with Platformly.

Pros

We had about 10K contacts, but we struggled to communicate with them in a meaningful way because they were in random lists that never got updated. We had no simple way to identify if individual contacts were engaged. With Platfomly, we are using tags and segments to reach the right people and using automation to identify and segment those that are engaged and disengaged.

Valeria from Netpeak Software - Professional SEO Tools

Flexible Automation Tool

I would highly recommend Platformly to any of my colleagues and friends. It has been a positive change for me in the right direction of my business.

Pros

The best thing about Platformly is the people behind the software. They listen and take action. The guys do a great job in terms of development and support. It seems that they are rolling out new features every month (I receive emails from them and read their blog). The most important thing for me is that they are adding features based on customer request.

Cons

Make some improvement in reporting and add more helpful reports for different types of businesses.

Paul from Dickiebirds Web Studio

PLATFORM.ly is shaking things up in this space!

Fantastic experience so far, I'm very happy to be on board with this product for 2019. I was close to signing up to one of the market leaders, but then this came along and ticked more boxes for the right price.

Pros

PLATFORM.ly provides serious power to the website oener / marketer. There are some big names in this space, and PLATFORM.ly is going to be making them a bit nervous. What I like about PLATFORM.ly the most is the seamless combination of CRM with email marketing and automation tools. It can be used as a broadcast system, and onboarding system alike - the segmentation, tagging and scoring for users is super powerful. I'm quite new to these kinds of tools, yet I find this so simple and intuitive - it makes creating campaigns fun. The reporting possibilities (which I haven't even leveraged yet) look super awesome.

Cons

There are a few user interface gripes, however the team are very responsive to suggestions. When manually adding a contact (who does that anyway right lol?) it would be nice to have the name field simply with the same fields as all the other meta data.

Sofiia from Weblium

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Platformly completely exceeded my expectations

Platformly helps me a lot to automate business processes. We already automated customer onboarding and our promotional campaigns.

Pros

One of my favorite things at Platformly is automations. You can do almost everything you can think with this feature using a simple drag-and-drop builder. Also, I love their tagging - this makes segmenting your list a breeze, making every marketing campaign powerful. The price of Platformly is unbeatable. The relation between quality and price is one of the best in the market."

Cons

I'd like to see more out of the box integrations.

Jacky from Real Estate

Awesome Marketing Automation Tool!!!!

I am running email automation campaign for my clients by using platformly and it work great. I highly recommend this tool if you are looking CRM and EDM system. reply

Pros

Cons

EDM builder is not user friendly enough. Also they don't have enough edm template.

Houssem Eddine from SIAMOIS QCM

All in one tool for our marketing automation

Pros

We have connected this software with our solution using API and now we can segment our users and target them using emails according to their behavior. The email automation and the email builder are what every user want to manage his mail list, they also have email templates with follow-ups for every scenario. I didn't need the support so much but when I reached them in two occasion they were so responsive.

Cons

I think the UI and UX could be a lot better! When I landed the first time I found it difficult but to be honest they do a tour on each page and the documentation is good.

Karen from Adverup

Platformly is the best email marketing tool

Pros

Platformly is one of the better priced Email marketing tools I have used. I manage my lists and the platform is perfect for my needs. It also have a great service regarding the analytics of the emails. You can see who from the list reads it and who clicks on the links.

Cons

Even if you can easily modify the templates, sometimes with Platformly you need some video guide for a better understanding. Other than that the app is great!

Kahlil from KGW Ent LLC

Our new email automation marketing tool

We have been looking for an alternative tool that could give us a simple easy to use automation sequence and found platformly to be the software that fulfilled this need. Wish we found this a few years ago.

Pros

Ease of use we like the robust automation and prebuilt dashboard templates

Andrew from HiTech Service LLC

Finally the ease of automation I've been looking for

We build out subscriber list with ease and are able to automatically drop new subscribers into a drip funnel, depending on where they came from.

Pros

What I like most about Platformly is its simplicity, how easy it is to create a campaign and, of course, its deliverability. It is a tool in which email managers trust so you make sure that all your campaigns reach the inbox.

Cons

No cons found yet. We are still learning the system and looking forward to working with it more.

João from DesignPT

Marketing automation made simple (even for the likes of me)

I only started using it for a few days and already see the potential of what can be done in Platformly, to the point I get a little intimitaded with the possibilities. When people think in marketing automation tools, they think about having to hire expensive developers or plucking their hair out trying to use the platform. I know, I feel overwhelmed myself. But once you login, you are gently onboarded, as the chat window asks you to "add contacts", etc, so you're learning by doing. The way they do this is very seamless, and makes what is usually a complicated product - easy to learn.

Pros

It’s true that many users get put off by complicated software. It’s a fine line to being able to have a powerful set of features and present it in an intuitive and clear manner. With Plaformly you get both.

Cons

I'd like the email delivery rate to be better.

Reasons for Choosing Platformly

Ease of use, customer support, constantly improving.

Jorge Edel from veeme media

Powerful marketing app

Pros

First, let's start with it being so complete. I haven't seen other email marketing app with so many tools in one. You have tracking, automation, forms, url shortener and mucho more!

Cons

It's kinda hard to get around at first with so many tools available

Lucien from Internet Marketing

All in One Marketing suite for a reasonable price

I really like the platform and would recommend it to anyone who is in need of marketing automation and basic CRM and Reporting capabilities. For me, it hit the sweetspot of features and open architecture so I can compensate it´s weaknesses by using third party provider.

Pros

I quite enjoy having an end to end solution that starts with linktracking for incoming traffic, over marketing automation to the reporting in form of business dashboards. In addition platformly comes with an CRM to keep track of your client/prospect base so you don´t have to integrate it with an external CRM provider (but you certainly could). In addition, I like that the platform is build with connectivity and third party integration in mind, so you can hook it up with pretty much any tool as long as it supports Webhooks.

Cons

The strength of tying to cover everything is, in my opinion, the platforms weakness. It makes the setup and onboarding process a bit daunting. The platform has also it´s weakpoints in regards to the landingpagebuilder, which will become obvious if you worked with best in class builders like Elementor before.

Rich from Metatron LLC

Right tool for me

Easy to use, easy to set up.

Pros

One-stop shop for everything I need to manage my lists. All at an affordable price.

Cons

As of Dec 2019 I don't have anything to mention on the least liked feature.

Alban from NETK5 - Your IT Team

A complete marketing automation solution

We use platform.ly to collect and follow-up on leads, acquired from the opt-in forms and landing pages or other tools that integrate with it (such as ConvertBox).

Pros

Platform.ly has just about all you need for marketing automation in a simple package. Mail automation, opt-in forms, landing page builder... All is integrated, including the different stats, so you can see the results of your efforts across the different modules.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve, and you need to put some effort to get all started. It pays in the long run to take the time to do that.

More integrated solution

Michal from Mediapakt

My reason to leave Mailchimp

I was trying to find an alternative to Mailchimp. Platform.ly has so far exceeded my expectation and I am porting my whole business. When all the planned features will be delivered, Platform.ly will be THE killer marketing tool. For now, it is a great mailer/autoresponder that I am more than happy with.

Pros

- customer support and responsiveness - flawless integration with Amazon SES - marketing automation - logical layout of the platform

Cons

Note: the product is evolving fast and the issues might be not applicable in a short time - integrations with other marketing tools - the functionality of the landing page designer - no detailed text knowledge base, only video tutorials - not possible to search for answers

Ricky from Real Estate

Simple CRM with automation

Overall my experience was great their support has been very responsive and helpful should I need help

Pros

I like how simple this is and how it fits well for my real estate business - I don’t need something complicated and it has all features that I needed

Cons

The UI can have some more love to look more modern

Ryan from Smart Web Tutor

Platformly has been very helpful

Pros

All the features and the price point. I am interested in many software to help ease the burden of work, but not all software is budget friendly.

Cons

Another software to get acquainted with is never fun. Hopefully will be around for a long time.

Paul from Zeckro Web Solutions

Great All Rounder

Pros

Easy to navigate and understand. The learning curve on this is very shallow and there are guides to get you going in no time at all.

Cons

A few integrations are missing that we use like piesync but there is zapier, webhooks and their own api.

dan from neocomm srl

perfect automation solution for a CRM

excellent

Pros

ease of use, intuitive UI, rich integrations

Cons

complicated offer with many options to choose from

ease of use

Matt from Digital Shift

Excellent automation tool with lots of advanced marketing features

Pros

Platform.ly is an excellent automation tool with lots of advanced marketing features. We use it to get real-time dashboard data, growth management, and user interaction tracking. With Pplatform.ly, we can save several hours of work each week, and use this valuable time to focus on spending time with our clients and further growing our agency.

Cons

no direct phone number only import support

Email marketing platform.

Dennis from Audience Magnet

One tool to manage your digital business

Platformly is beneficial for both large and one-person businesses. With additions like link tracking and events, it literally is your all-in-one business automation and tracking tool.

Pros

Email automation, segmenting and tagging really help manage leads and customers. The business dashboards gives a visual snapshot of your analytics, sales and more.

Cons

There is a lack of training videos. Adding these would really help those new to the platform.

Joshua from Joshua Riffe, FUNancial Services, Ltd.

My Platform.ly review

Pros

1-Customer service is super helpful and fast to respond! 2-The system does EVERYTHING I NEED and integrates with so many cool other tools that I use and even choose to use because it integrates with Platform.ly. 3-Built in templates are very useful and so far I haven't had to create anything from scratch. 4 - It's easy to navigate and find your way around.

Cons

1 - it would be cool if it had a chat feature that connected to it as Gist does. 2 - The UI could be a bit slicker, but it doesn't affect productivity or functionality, just an opinion.

Fred from Local Organic Rankings LLC

Email Automation On The Level Of Active Campaign

I'm really looking forward to the potential of this platform. Their roadmap looks promising and if they can add a pipeline to their platform it would make this hard to resist for alot of marketing and business owners.

Pros

I love that I'm able to track the amount of sales each customer has made from me. It also integrates with alot of marketing tools that I use such as Upviral and Convertbox and a few others.

Cons

The UI can use some improvements. Other than that there's not much to not like about this platform.

Amit from Self Employed

Fantastic all-in-one Marketing Platform

One of the best decisions I've made for my email marketing has been to subscribe to Platformly. The breadth of features and top customer support never fail to amaze me. I look forward to enjoying all the future updates on the horizon. There are some mind-blowing things on the way!

Pros

I am currently using Plaformly mainly for email marketing and it is a joy to use. The amount of simple to complex automatons one can create is mind blowing. I can't wait to dive further into all their other marketing features!

Cons

Sometimes the email builder can have glitches but a fix for this is available shortly.

Stefano from Bottega Tifernate

Very complete platform

Pros

The most features compared with other platforms. I use it regularly to grow my business, get information to my clients, and to launch new products campaign. It’s all on one platform. Amazing!

Cons

Sometimes, some features are too difficult to set up but the team is ever ready in a little time to resolve any question. Need to improve formatting and need to create a Woocommerce plugin

Ye from Dynamic Presence

Email Marketing Automation on Steroids :)

Satisfied

Pros

Platformly is my goto only tool for email campaigns. Native link tracks to event tracking for logged-in users to tagging them for inclusion/exclusion of specific post campaigns. For the non-technical, visualizing and plotting the funnels is straightforward in their visual builder where important aspects like (eg. delay, tag) can be controlled. It also takes care of the SMTP posting. Keeps things organized

Cons

Email delivery can be better but can't fault them as depends on several outside factors too.

Serena from JCM Interior

Improve Your ROI with Marketing Automation

Pros

If you need to start improving your ecom store (not necessarily physical items) with some reporting stats (from tracking) and configured marketing automation, Platformly may be the sales crm for that growth, without the big price like infusionsoft. We especially like the new and improved email builder w/ 100+ templates. Intuitive.

Cons

Too many saas have their own tracking links and we honestly wish for a deeper direct integration with a more advance link tracker like Joturl.

All in all platform for customer marketing and communication

Pros

The speed at how easy it is to setup and use the software, the builders make it quick to send out e-mails and landing pages.

Cons

It's missing live-communication, like chat or messaging. It would also be great to have a customer panel, where clients can login and see their previous communication and marketing e-mails.

Sotiris from DigiMarketing Academy

Great Autoresponder with automations that blew me away

Platform.ly makes it much easier to create emails and send them to the right person on every occasion due to all the automation features it offers.

Pros

I liked all the automation features that it has that my previous autoresponder did not have

Cons

I would have added more lead capture pages in the backoffice

Daniel from Fitcorp

It's everything you need for your small business

Pros

It has everything we need to run our business, set up sales lead systems and manage the sales process. I don't need any other platform, so that makes it super simple to access one site, one platform and manage everything in one place. Support is top notch.

Cons

There is always a learning curve, but the videos are helpful and the support is prompt and direct. Super appreciate that compared to other systems I've used.

Abe from simplicityEngine Inc.

Replaces A Lot Of Your Tools

Pros

The email marketing automation and light CRM functionality it provides.

Cons

The opt-in forms aren't as great as I would like them to be yet but they work.

Reasons for Choosing Platformly

The price per number of contacts.

Mark from SiteBagel

Industry: Online Media

Very happy after migration from ActiveCampaign

I run a membership/course and integrate with WP Fusion, which includes integration with Platformly. Since the change, Platformly is the focal point of my business.

Pros

The overall administrative experience is intuitive and clean. The team has been responsive in resolving issues as they have been suggested.

Cons

My only concern is the fact that the service is relatively new and, as such, I hope it establishes a firm foothold in 2019 (as I expect it will).

Edward from Ninjas In Pajamas

What a nice surprise

My overall experience as a newbie in this field is fairly good. Platformly has an intuitive UI /UX that onboarding makes it a walk in the park.

Pros

What I like about the software is that it makes marketing automation easy and doable for newbies like me.

Cons

There were a few bugs and issues in the landing page builder but most of them are easily resolved by support.

Reasons for Choosing Platformly

The breadth of features and functions all in one software.

Melvin from Dynamic Presence

Affordable CRM and Email Marketing Automation for Business Owners

Confident PLY will improve its stability and features consistently

Pros

The business and sales dashboard shows me which marketing channel is working and what not. Track cold leads and warm them using email automation. Lots of integration to connect with other apps using zapier or natively. The founder really listens to us clients :)

Cons

Please open up the link tracking feature to other SaaS link trackers.

Jeff from Keurig Green Mountain

Great New CRM

Great tool and I'm using it for email marketing and so much more. This looking to be a great software.

Pros

Does pretty much all I needed in a CRM at a fraction of the cost. I really like the fact the Dev is very active and they have a lot of great features planned. Automation is amazing.

Cons

So basically features such as importing contacts has to many steps. Would like to see this simplified to make it easier.

Jason from White Noise Digital

Marketing Automations All Under One Roof

Pros

I like how you can do multiple different things all in one software so you don't have to have multiple software's to accomplish what you can do in Platformly.

Cons

It would be nice to have a couple more direct integrations with other software.