All Sendible Reviews

Lee'Ann

Social scheduling made easy

I have been using Sendible since August 2016 and it’s been a big time saver. I think it’s fairly easy to use not too much of a learning curve if you have just started with them.

PROS

There are many pros with Sendible. First, I love that they are always evolving and introducing new features to the platform. It’s easy to schedule content on many platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, Google my Business (yes, you should be posting there!). There’s a Canva integration which makes creating graphics much easier and efficient. Also, very easy to curate new content and add RSS feeds.

CONS

I would say their app - I am on the go a lot and to be able to post content via the app would be ideal. It’s not as intuitive as the desktop platform. Hopefully it’s in the works and it more than likely is.

Reason for choosing Sendible

I tested the other options out too, but ultimately felt Sendible fit my needs much better and they have a great company culture and care about their customers.

Hi Lee'Ann Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate your feedback. Katey

Joanmarie

Primary/Secondary Education, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Sendible is worth every penny!

I have had a wonderful experience with Sendible and I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone looking for a social media manager. If you are someone who values your time, this tool will work well with your goals.

PROS

I love that Sendible appreciates the importance of brand attendance and does not limit you to certain platforms just because you want to pay less. Most small companies (or in our case public schools) need to conserve their funds or are limited to what they can invest. Not only can you post to your favorite social networks, but they offer so many great tools to help you measure the success of your efforts.

CONS

I feel that it would be helpful to be able to archive posts and reuse them again later - for example, job listings - we have recurring positions and it would be great to be able to jump back into my archives to choose a template or repost an old position. Also, I would love to be able to access our Media folder to clean up the duplicates. It takes me some serious time to locate an image I know I have used in the past and I find that it creates a legacy every time it reposts.

Reason for choosing Sendible

The price aligned beautifully with the purpose.

Reasons for switching to Sendible

I wanted to be able to post to more than one platform, monitor, schedule, and more on a low budget.

Hi Joanmarie, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I have passed on your feedback about archiving posts to the wider team. If you ever need any help in the future, of have anymore feature requests, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team. Katey

Replied June 2021

Freddy

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Not impressed and rather disappointed

I landed on Sendible after recommendations from colleagues and after reading many reviews. From the time I read a review (published May 8) to the time I tested out the software (May 15) the trial changed from 30 days to 2 weeks. Okay no problem, I can roll with that. Android app worked great and I really liked the Canva integration, how easy it was to use, the different available planning calendars, the ability to include multiple images on an Instagram post, and that you could schedule the first comment for an Instagram post. Within the first day, the Android app stopped working (could not schedule a one image post let alone multiple images). There was no help available and the troubleshooting tips did not resolve my issue. An email request for assistance received a response after at least two days. The gist of it was "well those on a trial plan don't receive any assistance." Furthermore, the pricing plan I was considering had changed and was now less money but also had less features. Someone named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] then emailed me stating she wanted to correct the situation and offered different alternatives. It's now going on a week with no response. One star for the attitude I perceive from them and one star for the overall experience.

PROS

Ease of use, pricing plan and associated features, calendar, Canva integration, Instagram first comment

CONS

Android version of app stopped working properly, no assistance for those on a trial plan, delayed email responses in excess of 2 days, change in plans, pricing, and features in the middle of the trial, change in trial from 30 days to 2 weeks

Reason for choosing Sendible

I did not choose Sendible, I'm likely going with another product since I have not received any response from Sendible.

Hi Freddy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear you didn't receive the support you were expecting. Our support team is definitely one of the best on the market! Regarding the Android app, I have passed this feedback onto the wider team. All seems to be working, but we are continually working on our mobile app to make it more intuitive and easier to use. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly to me should you need any help in the future or wish to trial us again. Katey

Replied October 2020

Cate

Sendible saved me!

The best thing about Sendible is the support. I love the interface - after wrestling with how to schedule content my clients can see! But the support is amazing. Customer service is clearly a high priority - as it is in my own business - so I love that any support emails are empathic and understanding as well as helpful. Often I receive a personalised video that shows me - in my own account - how to achieve my goals.

PROS

Easy to use, great interface, beautiful reports. It was easy to create an account and attach Facebook pages and Instagram accounts.

CONS

I did need some help getting started. It wasn't clear to me how to start scheduling and I found scheduling a bit tricky in the beginning - partly because I give all my clients the ability to view their scheduled content. This means that I had to re-schedule some of my initial posts, so that clients could see them!

Reason for choosing Sendible

I went with AgoraPulse (for a month - their interface is gorgeous and so intuitive to use!) but their reporting was a deal-breaker for me. I had to create separate reports for each platform (no combined Instagram and Facebook reports!) and then export a PowerPoint of each report to 'tailor' it for my clients. Toooo time-consuming for me! Plus they didn't have the ability to crop images when posting - another must-have!

Reasons for switching to Sendible

It's probably obvious from the name, but they bombed and left me holding the baby! Their interface was pulled and although they said they were working with Facebook, I needed a solution immediately. So I started looking around.

Hi Cate, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate your feedback! Katey

Carrie Joëlle

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Great tool for creators

PROS

The product is so user friendly. You can schedule, create and collaborate with your team mates. Easy set up.

CONS

The Price I like the least about this software.

Reason for choosing Sendible

The price was the best for what we needed. They have an excellent support team as well.

Reasons for switching to Sendible

Price and what it had to offer us.

Hi Carrie, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review - we appreciate the feedback! Don't hesitate to get in touch with the team if you ever need any help. Katey

Replied November 2021

Matthew

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

IT WORKS!

It's been great! We were able to get a good price that suits our company and is helping us be more productive!

PROS

I've used a few other posting platforms and after looking found Sendible! The support team is great! They answer your questions in a timely matter and email you to let you know that they got your info. Because they are still developing they let you know if something is going wrong and makes sure to let you know when it will be back up and working.

CONS

Sometimes you can't find a profile you are trying to connect. I had this happen two times and I've had a screenshare call with a support tech to get this fixed by the developers ASAP!

Reason for choosing Sendible

Price! Sprout works and is a great product. But only worth it if you have DEEP pockets. Even after they gave us a "discount it was still over $1,000 a month with a $750 setup fee!

Reasons for switching to Sendible

It wasn't working and would disconnect all of my Facebook Profiles!

Hi Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate the feedback! Katey

Alexis

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Not Bad, Not The Best

It hasn't been a bad experience, I use Sendible every day (Mon-Fri) at work. I don't think I could even do my job without this software.

PROS

I liked that for the price there were a lot of very good features and they keep implementing new ones. I also like that I can get pretty accurate reports on all of my social channels and the fact that there's no limit on how many posts I can schedule at a time.

CONS

What would make this software a million times better would be to take one post, schedule it on multiple different channels, but at different times. I put the same posts on each of our channels, but some require a certain time to post. This would make things so much easier for me to schedule.

Price & Features Ease of Use Customer Service

Hi Alexis, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'd really encourage you to add your feature idea to our features request portal, this way other users can vote it up. Katey

Replied January 2020

Jessica

Food & Beverages, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Love this!!!!

Love this! It has been a life saver and an overall asset to both of my businesses.

PROS

I love that I am able use both of companies within this and be able to schedule posts for future use which saves me time!

CONS

A couple of ticks with deleting scheduled posts

Reasons for switching to Sendible

I could never get it to work properly. They weren’t posting like they needed to. And they became very expensive.

Hey Jessica, Thanks so much for your lovely review. The Sendible Team.

Replied January 2024

Reviewed August 2019

Great Software - But is overpriced for small businesses

PROS

Very easy to use and has a lot of features that were available with other programs.

CONS

I find that it is overpriced for small businesses.

Reasons for switching to Sendible

Needed better options and a product that was more innovative.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to see a 10/10 recommendation - we appreciate the love! Katey

Replied August 2019

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Great System!

PROS

Ease of scheduling posts and allowing them to automatically post throughout the week is perfect!

CONS

Having to reconnect accounts. Plus, the way I have to set up the IG integration using it's business profile with FB on Sendible is NOT compatible with our automated newsletter that goes out via Outbound Engine, so now I can't use Outbound Engine to post to FB.

Hi Sarah, Thanks so much for your kind review. If you need any help with our platform in the future, do not hesitate to reach out to us! Tricia :)

Replied December 2023

Kenneth

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Game Changer For Social Media!

Sendible is one of the best social networks on the market to get your message out there and ensure you're able send your blog/article through multiple social networking channels at the same time. If you need an great example of solid results, just check out our blog at https://www.dfwurbanrealty.com/blog and then run search for any keyword centered around blogs in the Dallas-Ft-Worth area and you'll find us at the top on 1st page for Google! I've tested and researched multiple social networking platforms similar to Sendible over the past several years and have switched back and forth and ultimately found that Sendible is always ahead of the game for technology for the most important networks including Facebook, Google Business Local, Twitter and many more....

PROS

Sendible is one of the best platforms to get your message out esp. if you're sending RSS feed out to multiple social networks.

CONS

A couple of my agents mentioned they would like some other pricing options.

Reason for choosing Sendible

I tested all of these products/services including Socialsurvey, Shoutouts, Propertysimple, MavSocial, Later, Hootsuite, Dlvr.it, Cityblast, Backatyou, Agorapulse and a couple others to determine if they would work with our vision in terms of startup pricing, strategy and goals and Sendible was the only product/service that was a match!

Reasons for switching to Sendible

I tested out Hootsuite and found their backend and technology does not compare to Sendible. We manage several groups on Facebook and have over 20,000 members in our Dallas-Ft Worth Real Estate Network that come to our site at www.dfwurbanrealty.com daily through posts that are sent out through Sendible.

Hi Kenneth, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the positive feedback! Katey

Replied November 2019

Mysty

Public Relations and Communications, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

The Best Kept Secret

PROS

When I was looking for software to schedule my social media clients, I was in a pickle because my previous software was unusable because they lost the API to Instagram. I knew Sprout well and other programs didn't have LinkedIn which I needed. When I found Sendible I was thrilled because the features are robust and the cost is reasonable. Scheduling multiple channels at once, analytics and reasonable cost are what sold me.

CONS

I wish there were separate categories for each client versus having to filter. I also wish the analytics were a bit more robust as I still have to use other programs to complete my client reporter - Sprout still wins the analytics category.

Reason for choosing Sendible

Cost, features, analytics, availability of LinkedIn (at the time).

Reasons for switching to Sendible

Previous program lost their API to Instagram and I couldn't do the everyday having to "press the button" to schedule those posts. It was costing me time so I needed something with more efficiency.

Hey Mysty Thanks so much for your lovely review! If you ever need anything help with our tool, do not hesitate to reach out to the team. Tricia :)

Replied August 2022

Charlotte Nicole

Research, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Great software

Very good. Always great to talk to with customer service. Good email tips to.

PROS

Very easy to use and easy to learn. I also love the customer service. I have never had any issues but something things I didn't understand, I always got a response within hours and it was very helpful. Lovely team.

CONS

I wish I could schedule PDFs on LinkedIn. I would also like a cleaner view for all posts scheduled on a particular day.

Reasons for switching to Sendible

Wanted to use the approval feature.

Hey Charlotte, Thanks so much for writing this fantastic review, the team appreciates it! Fortunately, customers are able to vote for features to be added to Sendible, such as PDF scheduling. Head to our website to add your suggestion! Tricia :)

Replied May 2022

Ashley

Reviewed September 2020

Easy to Use

Easy to use, and keeps me organized when juggling multiple posts for multiple brands

PROS

This program helps me stay organized when scheduling hundreds of posts for multiple brands, on multiple platforms.

CONS

I don't like that there is a two-step process for posting to Instagram. Other social-scheduling programs can post directly to Instagram.

Reasons for switching to Sendible

This was a more affordable option

Hi Ashley, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate the feedback! I get Instagram can be a bit confusing, however, we do offer direct posting to Business accounts. It will only be a two-step process if you are trying to post to a personal IG account - unfortunately, this is a restriction from Instagram's side. If you need help learning how to post directly to an IG Business account, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team and we will be happy to talk you through it. Katey

Replied October 2020

Hovhannes

Reviewed December 2019

Great social media automation tool

It is a great product for increasing effectiveness and team control, reporting and understanding business processes.

PROS

I like, that it was easy to use and manage the team. It's easy to navigate and share the posts.

CONS

I don't like the reconnections, especially when you need to do that on non-working days.) Also, the application lacks stability, I had many issues when I used app for posting, and it just stuck.

Reason for choosing Sendible

Pricing and functionality comparison.

Hi Hovhannes, Thank you for taking the time to leave us an honest review. Katey

Replied January 2020

Angele

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2019

Best if you’re on a budget

Customer service has always been very available and kind when needed. Plus, Sendible has remained constantly affordable, unlike many of their competitors.

PROS

Automation and additional social media features are fairly simple to use in Sendible. Plus, it’s extremely affordable if you’re managing multiple platforms. Also, their analytic report builder ROCKS!

CONS

It doesn’t feel very intuitive. There are certain features (for example: managing your media library) that should be a cinch, but you can only do it while you’re in post creation mode. Small things like that- so you’re still able to use the program for post scheduling and analytics, but I’d like to see a smoother platform.

Hi Angele, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! It's wonderful to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier. Katey

Replied March 2019

Maccoy

Retail, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Very Easy and Inexpensive

Overall experience is amazing with Sendible. Have has no issues with them at all. Very pleased

PROS

Before coming into my position we did not have a Social Media Scheduler. We purchased Sendible from the gecko and have not once regretted our decision. We haven't ran into a single issue with the third-party and look forward to retaining our relationship with them!

CONS

The analytics can somewhat be confusing/misleading. I never really use their analysis that the pertain from our post. I usually use the original source which is Facebook Business Manager since the data is more updated and accurate.

Null

Hi Maccoy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate the kind feedback. I can confirm we are working on making further improvements to our reporting and analytics so hopefully you'll be able to see some changes soon! Please don't hesitate to reach out to the team if you need anything. Katey

Replied May 2021