• Pros

• "It is very easy to use and we appreciate having everything in a single console"

• "I love the interface and the scheduling - it's brilliantly designed. Simple, but still giving lots of scope of use. The scheduling and the image editing is also very good."

• "Very easy to use and has a lot of features that were available with other programs. "

• Cons

• "There's nothing I particularly dislike. Although setting up new users/teammates is slightly confusing "

• "The only limitations I can see are as a result of the developer APIs for the specific social media platforms. Other than that, great job, Sendible!"

• "Connection issues are common but resolved swiftly"

Browse Sendible Reviews

Nikki from OnPoint Results LLC

Best Social Media Scheduling Software that Includes GMB & Instagram Direct Scheduling

Sendible provides the features most important to me at a price that doesn't break my budget. I feel their support team has been responsive, and I look forward to continued improvements with this product.

Pros

Scheduling Google My Business (GMB) posts was important to me. Sendible not only has this feature, but allows the utilization of the 'button' feature when creating a post. Sendible also allows scheduling to Instagram... true scheduling, not a reminder that you then have to post from your phone.

Cons

The mobile app is glitchy. I haven't been able to edit a scheduled post from the mobile app - it crashes everytime. Support has continued to stay in touch and work on it, but no fix yet. There's a new version coming out, so perhaps it will be fixed soon. I am hopeful. Also, their concept of 'services' takes a bit to get used too... but once you figure it out, I see the advantage of arranging their pricing this way.

Reasons for Choosing Sendible

I looked at several social media scheduling software platforms. My biggest requirement was a platform that allowed scheduling of GMB posts (that allowed the use of the provided buttons), and a true Instagram scheduler. Sendible checked both of these boxes, plus allowed scheduling to the other sites I use like Facebook and LinkedIn.

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Hi Nikki, Thank you for leaving us such kind words. We appreciate all the feedback you give us. Katey

Kenneth from DFW Urban Realty, LLC

Game Changer For Social Media!

Sendible is one of the best social networks on the market to get your message out there and ensure you're able send your blog/article through multiple social networking channels at the same time. If you need an great example of solid results, just check out our blog at https://www.dfwurbanrealty.com/blog and then run search for any keyword centered around blogs in the Dallas-Ft-Worth area and you'll find us at the top on 1st page for Google! I've tested and researched multiple social networking platforms similar to Sendible over the past several years and have switched back and forth and ultimately found that Sendible is always ahead of the game for technology for the most important networks including Facebook, Google Business Local, Twitter and many more....

Pros

Sendible is one of the best platforms to get your message out esp. if you're sending RSS feed out to multiple social networks.

Cons

A couple of my agents mentioned they would like some other pricing options.

Reasons for Choosing Sendible

I tested all of these products/services including Socialsurvey, Shoutouts, Propertysimple, MavSocial, Later, Hootsuite, Dlvr.it, Cityblast, Backatyou, Agorapulse and a couple others to determine if they would work with our vision in terms of startup pricing, strategy and goals and Sendible was the only product/service that was a match!

Response from Sendible

Replied November 2019

Hi Kenneth, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the positive feedback! Katey

Kaylee from LMS, Inc.

Simple and As Complicated As You Desire

Overall, Sendible has been able to do everything we need it to do for our business. It is sometimes tricky, but usually gets the job done with minor errors. We are able to use it on our main platforms and we haven't had to request customer service support more than once in the last year, which is definitely a benefit. We have yet to take full advantage of the entire scope, but we're hoping to fix that soon. Sendible looks simple enough and is fairly manageable.

Pros

When you need something simple, you can use Sendible and keep it as simple as you want it. If you want it more complicated, there are enough widgets to use. There are alerts when things are happening, and I receive weekly emails regarding news, updates, and upcoming webinars that can provide insights into using the software, SEO, and more. Sendible is easy to work with and does the job I need it to do.

Cons

Sendible doesn't always learn quickly; some of the notifications refuse to go away. LinkedIn requires users to log in again through Sendible every 60-90 days which is tiresome and occasionally forgotten, so it affects our calendar. The tracked metrics could be more specific with more personalization opens. The webinars are occasionally helpful but can be repetitive. It doesn't interact well with Instagram and is limited to its social library.

Response from Sendible

Replied October 2019

Hi Kaylee, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the honest feedback. Katey

Caitlin from Art Unlimited

Glitchy, frustrating, but it gets the job done, kinda.

Able to post to multiple platforms. Able to send live reports to clients.

Pros

Cons

This software is so glitchy. I often have to log out and back in to make features work. Sometimes the disappear altogether, or when I click them they don't fire. The users and accounts in the administration settings only work about 20% of the time. Literally every time I tried to change a user to a team member or anything with the user roles the changes never saved, wasting my time. We asked the sendible reps to make a custom service for us and their wesbite was unable to process our credit card, 3 separate times. After all this, the custom service they delivered was not what we needed. Linked in services have to be reconnected every 60 days requires some upkeep.

Alexis from Performance Adjusting

Not Bad, Not The Best

It hasn't been a bad experience, I use Sendible every day (Mon-Fri) at work. I don't think I could even do my job without this software.

Pros

I liked that for the price there were a lot of very good features and they keep implementing new ones. I also like that I can get pretty accurate reports on all of my social channels and the fact that there's no limit on how many posts I can schedule at a time.

Cons

What would make this software a million times better would be to take one post, schedule it on multiple different channels, but at different times. I put the same posts on each of our channels, but some require a certain time to post. This would make things so much easier for me to schedule.

Price & Features Ease of Use Customer Service

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Hi Alexis, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'd really encourage you to add your feature idea to our features request portal, this way other users can vote it up. Katey

Andrew from cityCURRENT

An Automated Virtual Assistant

I'm able to manage over twenty accounts in minutes because of Sendible.

Pros

Sendible has allowed me to work smarter, not harder. Acting as my automated virtual assistant, I'm able to schedule an entire year of content in just days. I can't say good enough things about Sendible.

Cons

I wish the mobile app was updated but that's not a huge concern.

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Hey Andrew, Thanks for the review! Great news, a new mobile app is being worked on and is being released very soon - keep an eye out! Katey

Tord from Iconic Agency Limited

Brilliant tool for social media management!

It's been great and assisted us in providing a better service to all our clients.

Pros

Cons

It's a shame that you can't manage Instagram followers through the software and also preview eachpost of how it would look when going live.

Response from Sendible

Replied October 2019

Hi Tord, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - your feedback is appreciated! We do indeed have the ability to preview posts before they go live - this is our fairly new post preview feature that we released a couple of months ago. If you need help with the tool, or an explanation on this new feature, please don't hesitate to reach out. Katey

Kelly from CP Digital

Great product that rivals those that are 10x the price

Pros

It offers all of the functionality I need at a fraction of the price as the bigger guys, like Sprout Social and Soci. Their customer service is very good.

Cons

My biggest struggle is, as the administrator, not being notified via email about bounced posts. It is frustrating that my clients receive emails about errors that result in posts not going out that they have to forward to me. I would rather be notified first and fix the issue.

Reasons for Choosing Sendible

Price, Functionality, Customer Service. The sales person who provided the demo and free trial did not have the greasy salesman vibe. He was very friendly and helpful.

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Hi Kelly, Thank you for taking the time to leave us an honest review. We are currently looking at ways to improve the bounced notifications. Katey

Beverly from Beverly Cornell Consulting

Got us organized

Overall, we are pleased. We are looking forward to new updates etc.

Pros

Post for all our clients in one platform

Cons

Instagram connections are glitchy and getting our reports to work has been interesting. Some services aren't showing.

Reasons for Choosing Sendible

More integrations with google drive etc.

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Hi Beverly, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your honest feedback. Instagram is a top priority for this quarter. Katey

Jacob from Mabus Agency

Sendible Rocks!

Having one hub for all social media. Replying to comments (especially on LinkedIn) from the company's account instead of personal ones has helped tremendously.

Pros

Sendible has completely accurate metrics (unlike most). It includes Google Analytics so you can track website traffic through your social media platforms. When composing posts, there is a simplified view that you can use to adjust the post for each of your social media platforms. There is no need to create the same posts multiple times

Cons

Posts disappear after posting so it doesn't allow you to go back in time to see what posted when.

Reasons for Choosing Sendible

Price, ease of use, accuracy

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Hi Jacob, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback. Katey

Lisa from Visibly Media LLC

Visibly Media on Sendible

Saving time is critical when you post not just for your own business, but for those you support. Having a deeper knowledge of the software helps me when a client decides to use an affiliate link to subscribe and still DIY - I can help them if they get stuck. Being able to schedule multiple clients over multiple days with different content (one client has two locations in two states) has been a gift!

Pros

It's a great program, easy to use, love the mobile app! It's easy to use and schedule, and schedule out for long-term projects. The "reminder warning" about an image size not right for Instagram has been a time-saver, and being able to edit within the program vs. going back to my program is a big help!

Cons

I wish the Media Library for my clients would retain the images I upload for them; typically stores in my Media Library, causing me to upload more often than should be necessary. I see the value in the reports but really need to deep dive into how to create the reports I want for my business as well as for my clients.

Reasons for Choosing Sendible

I had been using Sendible through another local business and didn't know it until that company separated from Sendible. I chose Sendible because I was already familiar with the platform, and the benefits and number of platforms to post to was a much better value than the alternatives. I also like the ability to white label or be an affiliate for Sendible - residual/secondary income never hurts. :) Last, the support team at Sendible has always been very quick to get back to me and answer questions or resolve any issues that have cropped up - a win-win for my business!

Response from Sendible

Replied October 2019

Hi Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback, and I have shared it with the wider team so we can continue on improving the tool! Katey

Lee'Ann from Social Vibe Marketing, Inc.

Social scheduling made easy

I have been using Sendible since August 2016 and its been a big time saver. I think its fairly easy to use not too much of a learning curve if you have just started with them.

Pros

There are many pros with Sendible. First, I love that they are always evolving and introducing new features to the platform. Its easy to schedule content on many platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, Google my Business (yes, you should be posting there!). Theres a Canva integration which makes creating graphics much easier and efficient. Also, very easy to curate new content and add RSS feeds.

Cons

I would say their app - I am on the go a lot and to be able to post content via the app would be ideal. Its not as intuitive as the desktop platform. Hopefully its in the works and it more than likely is.

Reasons for Choosing Sendible

I tested the other options out too, but ultimately felt Sendible fit my needs much better and they have a great company culture and care about their customers.

Response from Sendible

Replied October 2019

Hi Lee'Ann Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate your feedback. Katey

Cate from Sane Social Media

Sendible saved me!

The best thing about Sendible is the support. I love the interface - after wrestling with how to schedule content my clients can see! But the support is amazing. Customer service is clearly a high priority - as it is in my own business - so I love that any support emails are empathic and understanding as well as helpful. Often I receive a personalised video that shows me - in my own account - how to achieve my goals.

Pros

Easy to use, great interface, beautiful reports. It was easy to create an account and attach Facebook pages and Instagram accounts.

Cons

I did need some help getting started. It wasn't clear to me how to start scheduling and I found scheduling a bit tricky in the beginning - partly because I give all my clients the ability to view their scheduled content. This means that I had to re-schedule some of my initial posts, so that clients could see them!

Reasons for Choosing Sendible

I went with AgoraPulse (for a month - their interface is gorgeous and so intuitive to use!) but their reporting was a deal-breaker for me. I had to create separate reports for each platform (no combined Instagram and Facebook reports!) and then export a PowerPoint of each report to 'tailor' it for my clients. Toooo time-consuming for me! Plus they didn't have the ability to crop images when posting - another must-have!

Response from Sendible

Replied October 2019

Hi Cate, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate your feedback! Katey

Angel from New York Style Guide

Simplified our Social Media Work

We love Sendible and have highly recommended it to our friends.

Pros

It is very easy to use and we appreciate having everything in a single console

Cons

Sometimes posts do not show the image and there is no way of knowing until you check on the social account for the results.

Response from Sendible

Replied October 2019

Hi Angel, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Katey

Matthew from i4 Solutions

IT WORKS!

It's been great! We were able to get a good price that suits our company and is helping us be more productive!

Pros

I've used a few other posting platforms and after looking found Sendible! The support team is great! They answer your questions in a timely matter and email you to let you know that they got your info. Because they are still developing they let you know if something is going wrong and makes sure to let you know when it will be back up and working.

Cons

Sometimes you can't find a profile you are trying to connect. I had this happen two times and I've had a screenshare call with a support tech to get this fixed by the developers ASAP!

Reasons for Choosing Sendible

Price! Sprout works and is a great product. But only worth it if you have DEEP pockets. Even after they gave us a "discount it was still over $1,000 a month with a $750 setup fee!

Response from Sendible

Replied October 2019

Hi Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate the feedback! Katey

Mary from ZCorp Pr

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Very Impressed!

As a previous Sprout user finding a platform like Sendible is a breath of fresh air, the pricing plans for our team and needs are a perfect fit.

Pros

From start to finish, this is by far the best Social Media Scheduling and workload platform I have ever used! Set up was a breeze, and the personal helo I received from customer executives were greatly appreciated. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and promptly. I LOVE that you can preview a post in its entirety before publishing to each of your social media platforms before publishing! This has been such a helpful feature that I have not been able to find with other programs.

Cons

I have yet to find anything I do not like.

Response from Sendible

Replied October 2019

Hi Mary, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate all your feedback. Katey

Frank from GovNecessity

Great social media planning

From the time of my free trial to today, I've had a great experience. The training team gave me a great introductory kickoff meeting and kept in touch to ensure that I was able to use the tool. I even requested a follow up meeting to review some specific features and they were quick to schedule.

Pros

Sendible features everything I need out of the box as an agency owner. I can quickly and efficiently manage multiple client social media accounts without having to toggle between complicated dashboards. They offer an easy uploading template that makes advanced planning and scheduling a breeze. I particularly love the native image editor, which makes it so much easier to customize the image to the particular social channel I'm posting to.

Cons

As with most social media tools, the Instagram functionality isn't perfect, but nothing I have found is, as Instagram continues to be non-agency friendly. It is an expensive tool but the features are worth it.

Response from Sendible

Replied October 2019

Hi Frank, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate the feedback. Katey

Sendible is The Easiest, Most Reliable Social Media Management Software

I have used every major social media posting software to manage the accounts of business clients and their clients. This one software is absolutely vital to my business. By far the features, support, and pricing of Sendible have provided the most reliable functionality and support in this niche. I have managed social media for brands professionally since 2012, while running my own firm since July, 2013. Their accounts must be up and running with fresh posts and interaction every day. Sendible offers the tools to do this. Whenever there is a glitch or connection issue, the customer support staff employed by Sendible is proactive in reaching out and updating the status. Since I have to manage dozens or even hundreds of social media profiles at a time, the pricing and features of a corporate level account are important. Sendible has provided me a custom subscription that meets my exact needs.

Pros

Easy social media post scheduling Intuitive, easy to use interface Customer support agents respond quickly and proactively to issues Team member management and post approval functions are vital to business Clients can access their own accounts and provide access securely

Cons

Connection issues are common but resolved swiftly

Sarah from Innexus

Sendible is a Timesaver

Pros

I love the reporting features they offer. Not only can we post content to our clients Facebook, Twitter, G+, and Instagram accounts, but we can offer in-depth reports on how well their social media pages are performing. I like that our clients can actually see what an impact we are having on their social media presence.

Cons

Only 1 user at a time can be logged in to our main account, which makes for some issues when multiple people need to work on something at the same time. The customer support team was very helpful with creating a work-around for us, but it still isn't as efficient as I would like it to be.

Response from Sendible

Replied September 2018

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier. Regarding users, you can purchase more users should you wish - this means more than one user will be able to use the Sendible platform at the same time. Do get in touch with our sales team and they will be happy to advise on the best option. Katey

Great for Scheduling Posts

I run a blog and like to schedule social shares in advance. The software allows me to do that easily, including editing pending posts if I see something I've entered in error (typo typically). I'm a software developer by trade so when I find a bug I tend to give better than average bug descriptions. They're fairly responsive in fixing the issues I've addressed, with the exception of those problems specific to running on a touch-screen system.

Pros

I like the ability to schedule posts on most major social platforms. They're fairly responsive to changes made on respective platforms that affect ability to post. Can view "inbox" of platforms from Sendible instead of having to visit each.

Cons

They're typically quick to fix bugs I've reported. However, there are some interesting bugs on my touchscreen laptop that don't happen on a non-touchscreen system that they seem less interested in fixing.

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2019

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier!

Hovhannes from DMS

Great social media automation tool

It is a great product for increasing effectiveness and team control, reporting and understanding business processes.

Pros

I like, that it was easy to use and manage the team. It's easy to navigate and share the posts.

Cons

I don't like the reconnections, especially when you need to do that on non-working days.) Also, the application lacks stability, I had many issues when I used app for posting, and it just stuck.

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Hi Hovhannes, Thank you for taking the time to leave us an honest review. Katey

Sendible for scheduling

It just works.

Pros

Very easy to use, posts to all the social networks that we require. Social monitoring and inbox reply is very useful and seamless. Has been a key part of the toolkit for several years now.

Cons

Can become costly to manage multiple google my business locations and social media monitoring for multiple keywords can become less affordable.

Reasons for Choosing Sendible

Better pricing for smaller plans.

Response from Sendible

Replied February 2020

Hello, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the kind words. Katey

Angele from Hashtag Hostess

Best if youre on a budget

Customer service has always been very available and kind when needed. Plus, Sendible has remained constantly affordable, unlike many of their competitors.

Pros

Automation and additional social media features are fairly simple to use in Sendible. Plus, its extremely affordable if youre managing multiple platforms. Also, their analytic report builder ROCKS!

Cons

It doesnt feel very intuitive. There are certain features (for example: managing your media library) that should be a cinch, but you can only do it while youre in post creation mode. Small things like that- so youre still able to use the program for post scheduling and analytics, but Id like to see a smoother platform.

Response from Sendible

Replied March 2019

Hi Angele, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! It's wonderful to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier. Katey

Laurie from Vetracom Media

Great all-in-one system

Overall my experience has been great. The system is easy to upgrade/downgrade whenever, so I can manage the ever-changing load of clients I have at a given time. I've been using Sendible for about 4 years now.

Pros

I love that Sendible is a one-stop-shop for all of your social media management needs. It also offers high-volume plans at much more reasonable prices than other social media tools.

Cons

The software can be glitchy (different browsers have different issues but I found Chrome to be the best). It also is missing a couple of features that I would like - such as adding a new post to the top of the queue, instead of the bottom.

Response from Sendible

Replied March 2019

Hi Laurie, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear how Sendible os making your social media management easier. Katey

Great Software - But is overpriced for small businesses

Pros

Cons

I find that it is overpriced for small businesses.

Response from Sendible

Replied August 2019

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to see a 10/10 recommendation - we appreciate the love! Katey

Elena from SEIU UHW

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Sendible: Organization & Accountability for Social Media Work

We switched from SproutSocial to Sendible when our online team became large enough that we needed to be able to easily centralize not just content but responses. Sendible creates accountability for social media content and responses that has been really instrumental in allowing us to become more responsive.

Pros

Allows you to easily plan content across multiple social media platforms, and creates a system of accountability and signoff/approvals for posts before they are scheduled. It also allows for feedback and resubmission if there are problems with a piece of content, and creates a centralized way to see, assign, and respond to incoming contacts/messages from social media.

Cons

The learning process is a little slower than some of its competitors, but it has a lot more functionality than most of them.

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2019

Hi Elena, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier. If you haven't already signed up to our training lounge, I'd recommend doing so. Kind regards, Katey

Nick from Kowala Creative

Great platform for social media marketers!

Use it daily and have never had any issues.

Pros

Sendible is easy to use and get a grasp of. They are implementing new features every week it seems which is helpful to all of us.

Cons

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Hey Nick, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. As always, we appreciate the feedback. Katey

Liana from SJL Digital Media Inc. o/a WSI

Good choice for agency or managing multiple accounts

Pros

We use the content review and approval system the most. It enables the team to seamlessly create content and have it published across various social networks. They also updated their reporting which is a huge improvement. I'm very happy with how the new reports look. It's a good value for the number of networks they include and the reporting.

Cons

The approval process could be made quicker (similar to Buffer) because it adds in an extra click which I don't think is needed. The reports are a bit tricky to customize. But they are headed in the right direction.

Timothy from AppleButter Software

Great Product - Wish it had a few more features.

Pros

It's easy to use and reasonably cheap. The calendaring/queuing system is truly top notch.

Cons

I wish the ability to follow/unfollow people was built into the software. This was standard on several other pieces of software that I have used.

Response from Sendible

Replied October 2019

Hi Timothy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I have passed on your feedback to the wider team. Katey

Mark from Mark Oborn Ltd

great product

always a great feedback from the team whenever there is a problem (which they rarely is), I've been with the product since the very early days Around 10 years now!

Pros

Continuously being updated and improved. Love the ability to track what is going on and which post get the most engagement

Cons

user management once created is a little difficult to navigate, particularly changing things like URL shortening once the account has been set up

Response from Sendible

Replied October 2019

Hi Mark, Thanks so much for the review - it's great to hear from a happy long-time user! Katey

Makes automation of social post easy

has made sharing an easier task saves so much time!

Pros

I love that I can set up one post and schedule it to post at the time and date I want, now or in the future. I like that I can have it repeat on an hourly, daily, weekly or more time frame. Being able to add my own images in place of auto link. I also like that it uses a link shorten-er. Over all its a HUGE time saver

Cons

The only thing I do not like is having to redo my site links, especially linked in.

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review, we appreciate the feedback. Katey

Marc from Marketing and advertising Company

So far so good (for the most part!)

At the end of the day, I use this non-stop and it's a fantastic platform overall. Take a trial and see how it fits for you!

Pros

So the system, once you get the hang of it, is quite easy to use and is relatively bug-free.

Cons

There are some complicated issues from time to time setting up multiple accounts, and there is some vagueness to what each really does, but customer service was #1 and great at answering questions. I personally wish Twitter could have the new extended tweet character count, but that may be a limitation outside their control.

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Hi Marc, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your honest feedback! Katey

ASHLEY from NewPoint Marketing

Easy to Use

It's a good, reasonably priced product

Pros

It is easy to use, gets the job done and has all the functionality needed

Cons

I'd like to integrate with facebook ads/boosted posts

Response from Sendible

Replied July 2019

Hi Ashley, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is valued and I have passed it on to the team. Katey

Shylar from Odyssean Travel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

So far, my favourite Social Media Management platform

Pros

Pretty easy to schedule and perform social media posting and commenting. The measure features seem to grow in their usefulness as time progresses, really looking forward to getting more value out of discerning who the top engaged profiles are as the months progress. It also seems as though the business has a solid history with platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, meaning changes and updates should more readily be resolved to the end user (me).

Cons

It would be nice to do away with the 'Services' options and simply use full functionality of social media accounts. It is marketed as a means to better choose what matters most in your business, but it feels like a cash grab for any of us with more than a couple of social channels on the go, let alone if we open a second business or have groups of clients segmented for content in our social calendars.

Response from Sendible

Replied October 2018

Hi Shylar, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is appreciated, I can tell you that we are in the process of evaluating our 'services' offering to make it easier to add whole social profiles to the Sendible dashboard. Katey

Great platform to manage accounts with a team

Pros

This program is simple enough for anyone that has used any type of scheduling software before. If you are working with a team, it is easy to access other profiles and multiple social media accounts.

Cons

This software can be buggy often resulting in me having to log in and out multiple times, sometimes information in profiles and even posts are not saved either, which can get frustrating after a while.

Iris from Bridge ArtSpace

Customizable + Broad Reach

I've solved for automatic posting on Google My Business, and solved some of the annoying limitations on other platforms. I like being able to upload multiple images and text for each platform with a single post/focus.

Pros

I switched from Hootsuite as Sendible allows me to customize messages and images easily for multiple platforms in a single post, to schedule posts easily to repeat periodically, and most importantly, because I can post directly to Google My Business, which sees more response, reach and reviews for us than any other platform.

Cons

I like it all. No, it's not extremely simple to get started, but it's worth slowing down and taking your time to get this platform set up and optimized! I have not used a lot of the more advanced features yet, but I look forward to discovering them.

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Hi Iris, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a detailed review, your feedback is appreciated! Katey

Daniel from STADIUUM Group

Sendible have a great team working for them who are always able to help.

Pros

At STADIUUM Group, Sendible have helped us create SocialCast which is the first of many products we are due to release to the sporting world. Using SocialCast and Sendible, I find both softwares user friendly and easy to use. Every aspect comes with a tutorial which helps guide you through some of the most trickier services, but help you understand easily nonetheless.

Cons

I have not had any issues with Sendible as of yet, but I know the team would be on hand to help me out straight away if I did.

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Hey Daniel, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review - we appreciate the kind words. Katey

Jaqueline from ThoughtLab

Everything you need in one place

Sendible gives you all the tools you need to successfully manage social media accounts. Building out calendars with your team is super easy and the analytics are very comprehensive. The social listening and content suggestion features are just the cherry on top.

Pros

The reason I chose Sendible over options is the analytics dashboards

Cons

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Hi Jaqueline, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Katey

Rebecca from Quatrefoil Content

Industry: Writing and Editing

Better than other products out there, but could still be a little more user friendly.

We have had a lot of success with Sendible after being with Social Report for 3 years prior. We'd love to cross-post or blog about our experience because we specialize in digital marketing.

Pros

The customer service is incredible. Every time I ask a question I get a personalized response, call, or video response. I really really love that. I also like that you guys allow multiple users to share multiple services and that you allow direct posting to all of the platforms that I require

Cons

I don't like the way that the calendar takes so many clicks to get to. When I login, I want to immediately be looking at the overview of all of my scheduled posts, not the feed.

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback. We are making the calendar a priority this quarter as we realise its not the easiest to find sometimes. Katey

catherine from Marketing Surfers - Tu Agencia de Marketing en Internet

I Love It!

Pros

Easy to navigate dashboard. Publishing and scheduling tools easy to use. I'm very happy with how the new reports look. It's a good value for the number of networks they include and the reporting. I like that the account can be white listed. I like that we can manage multiple clients social channels at once. I felt the best feature was the live reporting links you can send out.

Cons

The software is complicated at times. I definitely spent a lot of time looking through their tutorial to figure out how to do what should be easy things.

Kim from Gripping Tales

Industry: Writing and Editing

Best Social Media Scheduler for the Money and Ease of Use

Every time I've had an issue, they are fast to address and resolve it. Very affordable.

Pros

Affordability. I found Sendible last year when I was searching for an affordable scheduler for multiple social media sites. Best scheduler for the money, as well as an easy interface.

Cons

Unable to easily upload videos and post. LinkedIn Connection doesn't provide a full picture post while the LinkedIn app does.

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Hi Kim, Thank you for the feedback. If you continually experience issues with LinkedIn, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team and they will be happy to help. Katey

Rocky from Mirasee

We needed a Blog scheduler, and Sendible is it

Sendible has been a great alternative to Hootsuite, only with a much more modern look and better reports.

Pros

Sendible is quickly becoming our central control tower for everything social media. I can quickly link all of my social media accounts and blogs, and have them in one place. The biggest benefit is the ability to upload a csv of social media content. I can spend an hour writing content and schedule when they'll be delivered - then upload that one file to Sendible to keep the calendar full.

Cons

T. Bradley from Synergy Holdings, Inc.

Easy Product

Very happy

Pros

Very easy to set up and i love the Chrome Extension

Cons

I wish it integrated with my ad software.

Response from Sendible

Replied October 2019

On par with other social scheduling tools

I've used it for about 7 months, and I've been pretty satisfied.

Pros

I like how easy the reporting features are.

Cons

It's difficult to manually tag people on Facebook or LinkedIn. You can only tag people on Twitter.

Response from Sendible

Replied March 2019

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with tagging. You should be able to tag for both Facebook and Twitter. If you continue to experience issues, please get in touch with our support team and they will take a look into this for you. Katey

A fantastic platform for managing multiple clients

Pros

Logins for each of my clients so that they can sign in and browse through their scheduled content. First scheduling software I've come across that posts to Google My Business.

Cons

Some features are behind. The bulk uploader needs to be able to add has tags as a separate field for twitter & instagram.

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2019

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier.

Sendible

Pleasant and user friendly.

Pros

What I like most is the functionality. I can post to multiple social media platforms.

Cons

What I like least is I have to have my photos resized for when posting Instagram photos.

Not sure why.

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Hey there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback Katey

Derrel from The Master's Digital Marketing

Great Service

Pros

Easy to use Wide variety of options Very Simple

Cons

Cost seems high for the basic needs that I have

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Hi Derrel, Thank you for leaving us a review with honest feedback - much appreciated. Katey

JAMES from KBCN MEDIA GROUP

Review for Sendible

My overall experience it is a great social media management tool that can help small to large businesses with social media.

Pros

I like the scheduling functions, statistical breakdown, and the directly posting to Instagram.

Cons

The only con is that the software limits connecting social media pages per package.

Response from Sendible

Replied October 2019

Hi James, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate all your feedback! Katey

Cornelia from Chilli media

Great Scheduling And Management Tool

I love using it for my business.

Pros

Ease of scheduling several platforms. Reporting is quick and easy to print.

Cons

Sometimes scheduling fails, but you get notofied if the post didnt go through.

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Hi Cornelia, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your kind words. Katey

Phyllis from Among the Reads

Pros

I love being able to create my social posts in advance via a csv file and links to images on my blog. Posting for several weeks takes just minutes

Cons

Not anything specific. It is a good product

Response from Sendible

Replied January 2020

Hi Phyllis, Thanks so much for the love! Katey