Sendible Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"There’s a Canva integration which makes creating graphics much easier and efficient. Also, very easy to curate new content and add RSS feeds."
  • icon"All of my questions were answered thoroughly and promptly. I LOVE that you can preview a post in its entirety before publishing to each of your social media platforms before publishing."
  • icon"I love the interface and the scheduling - it's brilliantly designed. Simple, but still giving lots of scope of use."
  • icon"It is frustrating that my clients receive emails about errors that result in posts not going out that they have to forward to me. I would rather be notified first and fix the issue."
  • icon"Also, the application lacks stability, I had many issues when I used app for posting, and it just stuck."
  • icon"Sometimes posts do not show the image and there is no way of knowing until you check on the social account for the results."

Have you used Sendible and would like to share your experience with others?

All Sendible Reviews

Joanmarie

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Sendible is worth every penny!

I have had a wonderful experience with Sendible and I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone looking for a social media manager. If you are someone who values your time, this tool will work well with your goals.

Pros

I love that Sendible appreciates the importance of brand attendance and does not limit you to certain platforms just because you want to pay less. Most small companies (or in our case public schools) need to conserve their funds or are limited to what they can invest. Not only can you post to your favorite social networks, but they offer so many great tools to help you measure the success of your efforts.

Cons

I feel that it would be helpful to be able to archive posts and reuse them again later - for example, job listings - we have recurring positions and it would be great to be able to jump back into my archives to choose a template or repost an old position. Also, I would love to be able to access our Media folder to clean up the duplicates. It takes me some serious time to locate an image I know I have used in the past and I find that it creates a legacy every time it reposts.

Reasons for choosing Sendible

The price aligned beautifully with the purpose.

Reasons for switching to Sendible

I wanted to be able to post to more than one platform, monitor, schedule, and more on a low budget.

Response from Sendible

Hi Joanmarie, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I have passed on your feedback about archiving posts to the wider team. If you ever need any help in the future, of have anymore feature requests, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team. Katey

Replied June 2021

Juanita

March 2022

Sendible - For Beginners

Overall, Sendible was good. It doesn’t have many advanced features for posting but if you’re looking for an easy and more affordable solution, Sendible might be right for you. If you want the capability to schedule Instagram Carousels and Instagram stories, then Sendible is not it.

Pros

Sendible is very easy to use. They have a quick overview video to help you get started. The calendar view tool is great and allows you too see all of your posts in one place.

Cons

Sendible often had video publishing issues; videos that were scheduled ahead of time often failed to post. Another down fall of Sendible is that it does not have the capability to post Instagram Carousels nor Instagram Story scheduling. In the end, these were the deciding factors for changing from Sendible to Hootsuite.

Reasons for choosing Sendible

Sendible was what my company had before I joined. After joining, we decided to go with Hootsuite over Sendible because Hootsuite had publishing and team collaboration tools we needed.

Response from Sendible

Hi Juanita, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your feedback and I have passed it on to the wider team. The good news is that Sendible is now adding the ability to schedule carousel posts to Instagram - the feature should be live in a week. I'm sorry to hear you had issues with our collaboration features. As we're built for agencies and teams, we believe these are some of our strongest features! Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future if you are ever considering Sendible again. Katey

Replied March 2022

Ethan

Easy for Employees and Clients!

Honestly the best social management tool I've used in any position and the most affordable with the most features at its price point. Even with some hiccups as any software has it is still the closest to the tool I'd create in my perfect world!

Pros

Sendible makes it really easy to create profiles and assign accounts to employees and provide clients with direct oversight and review powers!

Cons

It was tough originally getting to grips with getting clients into the software. There's the option to have them login through a website plugin but when something breaks you have to go back to the client to ask them to log in again instead of just keeping the passwords yourself and fixing it yourself.

Reasons for choosing Sendible

Just far better price and had all the right features!

Price and features

Response from Sendible

Hi Ethan, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review, we appreciate the feedback. If you need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team. Katey

Replied December 2020

Great Software - But is overpriced for small businesses

Pros

Very easy to use and has a lot of features that were available with other programs.

Cons

I find that it is overpriced for small businesses.

Reasons for switching to Sendible

Needed better options and a product that was more innovative.

Response from Sendible

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to see a 10/10 recommendation - we appreciate the love! Katey

Replied August 2019

Mysty

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

July 2022

The Best Kept Secret

Pros

When I was looking for software to schedule my social media clients, I was in a pickle because my previous software was unusable because they lost the API to Instagram. I knew Sprout well and other programs didn't have LinkedIn which I needed. When I found Sendible I was thrilled because the features are robust and the cost is reasonable. Scheduling multiple channels at once, analytics and reasonable cost are what sold me.

Cons

I wish there were separate categories for each client versus having to filter. I also wish the analytics were a bit more robust as I still have to use other programs to complete my client reporter - Sprout still wins the analytics category.

Reasons for choosing Sendible

Cost, features, analytics, availability of LinkedIn (at the time).

Reasons for switching to Sendible

Previous program lost their API to Instagram and I couldn't do the everyday having to "press the button" to schedule those posts. It was costing me time so I needed something with more efficiency.

Response from Sendible

Hey Mysty Thanks so much for your lovely review! If you ever need anything help with our tool, do not hesitate to reach out to the team. Tricia :)

Replied August 2022

Enes

June 2022

Sendible Review

Pros

Thanks to reporting and statistics, I can create a strategy for myself by looking at the data. This is my favorite feature.

Cons

There is no feature that I dislike the most. The fact that it is both convenient and inexpensive makes the application stand out in its field.

Response from Sendible

Thanks so much for your review! Glad you're enjoying our reporting features.

Replied June 2022

Lisa

Visibly Media on Sendible

Saving time is critical when you post not just for your own business, but for those you support. Having a deeper knowledge of the software helps me when a client decides to use an affiliate link to subscribe and still DIY - I can help them if they get stuck. Being able to schedule multiple clients over multiple days with different content (one client has two locations in two states) has been a gift!

Pros

It's a great program, easy to use, love the mobile app! It's easy to use and schedule, and schedule out for long-term projects. The "reminder warning" about an image size not right for Instagram has been a time-saver, and being able to edit within the program vs. going back to my program is a big help!

Cons

I wish the Media Library for my clients would retain the images I upload for them; typically stores in my Media Library, causing me to upload more often than should be necessary. I see the value in the reports but really need to deep dive into how to create the reports I want for my business as well as for my clients.

Reasons for choosing Sendible

I had been using Sendible through another local business and didn't know it until that company separated from Sendible. I chose Sendible because I was already familiar with the platform, and the benefits and number of platforms to post to was a much better value than the alternatives. I also like the ability to white label or be an affiliate for Sendible - residual/secondary income never hurts. :) Last, the support team at Sendible has always been very quick to get back to me and answer questions or resolve any issues that have cropped up - a win-win for my business!

Response from Sendible

Hi Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback, and I have shared it with the wider team so we can continue on improving the tool! Katey

Replied October 2019

Charlotte Nicole

Industry: Research

April 2022

Great software

Very good. Always great to talk to with customer service. Good email tips to.

Pros

Very easy to use and easy to learn. I also love the customer service. I have never had any issues but something things I didn't understand, I always got a response within hours and it was very helpful. Lovely team.

Cons

I wish I could schedule PDFs on LinkedIn. I would also like a cleaner view for all posts scheduled on a particular day.

Reasons for switching to Sendible

Wanted to use the approval feature.

Response from Sendible

Hey Charlotte, Thanks so much for writing this fantastic review, the team appreciates it! Fortunately, customers are able to vote for features to be added to Sendible, such as PDF scheduling. Head to our website to add your suggestion! Tricia :)

Replied May 2022

Angele

Best if you’re on a budget

Customer service has always been very available and kind when needed. Plus, Sendible has remained constantly affordable, unlike many of their competitors.

Pros

Automation and additional social media features are fairly simple to use in Sendible. Plus, it’s extremely affordable if you’re managing multiple platforms. Also, their analytic report builder ROCKS!

Cons

It doesn’t feel very intuitive. There are certain features (for example: managing your media library) that should be a cinch, but you can only do it while you’re in post creation mode. Small things like that- so you’re still able to use the program for post scheduling and analytics, but I’d like to see a smoother platform.

Response from Sendible

Hi Angele, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! It's wonderful to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier. Katey

Replied March 2019

Laurie

Great all-in-one system

Overall my experience has been great. The system is easy to upgrade/downgrade whenever, so I can manage the ever-changing load of clients I have at a given time. I've been using Sendible for about 4 years now.

Pros

I love that Sendible is a one-stop-shop for all of your social media management needs. It also offers high-volume plans at much more reasonable prices than other social media tools.

Cons

The software can be glitchy (different browsers have different issues but I found Chrome to be the best). It also is missing a couple of features that I would like - such as adding a new post to the top of the queue, instead of the bottom.

Response from Sendible

Hi Laurie, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear how Sendible os making your social media management easier. ¿ Katey

Replied March 2019

Jacob

Sendible Rocks!

Having one hub for all social media. Replying to comments (especially on LinkedIn) from the company's account instead of personal ones has helped tremendously.

Pros

Sendible has completely accurate metrics (unlike most). It includes Google Analytics so you can track website traffic through your social media platforms. When composing posts, there is a simplified view that you can use to adjust the post for each of your social media platforms. There is no need to create the same posts multiple times

Cons

Posts disappear after posting so it doesn't allow you to go back in time to see what posted when.

Reasons for choosing Sendible

Price, ease of use, accuracy

Reasons for switching to Sendible

Hootsuite is clunky and bad metrics

Response from Sendible

Hi Jacob, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback. Katey

Candace

Well priced but has some bugs to be worked out

Pros

I like that you can write a post for multiple platforms and once and tailor it in the descriptions and images. The social listening feature is also nice.

Cons

The reporting feature is buggy and lacks functionality. Make sure you select the correct date range each time you run a report.

Too expensive.

Response from Sendible

Hi Candace, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate the feedback. If you decide to come back to Sendible in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions we can help with. Katey

Replied February 2021

Shylar

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

So far, my favourite Social Media Management platform

Pros

Pretty easy to schedule and perform social media posting and commenting. The measure features seem to grow in their usefulness as time progresses, really looking forward to getting more value out of discerning who the top engaged profiles are as the months progress. It also seems as though the business has a solid history with platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, meaning changes and updates should more readily be resolved to the end user (me).

Cons

It would be nice to do away with the 'Services' options and simply use full functionality of social media accounts. It is marketed as a means to better choose what matters most in your business, but it feels like a cash grab for any of us with more than a couple of social channels on the go, let alone if we open a second business or have groups of clients segmented for content in our social calendars.

Response from Sendible

Hi Shylar, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is appreciated, I can tell you that we are in the process of evaluating our 'services' offering to make it easier to add whole social profiles to the Sendible dashboard. Katey

Replied October 2018

Sendible have a great team working for them who are always able to help.

Pros

At STADIUUM Group, Sendible have helped us create SocialCast which is the first of many products we are due to release to the sporting world. Using SocialCast and Sendible, I find both softwares user friendly and easy to use. Every aspect comes with a tutorial which helps guide you through some of the most trickier services, but help you understand easily nonetheless.

Cons

I have not had any issues with Sendible as of yet, but I know the team would be on hand to help me out straight away if I did.

Response from Sendible

Hey Daniel, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review - we appreciate the kind words. Katey

Rebecca

Industry: Writing and Editing

Better than other products out there, but could still be a little more user friendly.

We have had a lot of success with Sendible after being with Social Report for 3 years prior. We'd love to cross-post or blog about our experience because we specialize in digital marketing.

Pros

The customer service is incredible. Every time I ask a question I get a personalized response, call, or video response. I really really love that. I also like that you guys allow multiple users to share multiple services and that you allow direct posting to all of the platforms that I require

Cons

I don't like the way that the calendar takes so many clicks to get to. When I login, I want to immediately be looking at the overview of all of my scheduled posts, not the feed.

The lengthy free trial

Reasons for switching to Sendible

They had a huge glitch, all of our posts were removed, and it took them over 30 days to fix it

Response from Sendible

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback. We are making the calendar a priority this quarter as we realise its not the easiest to find sometimes. Katey

Kim