SEO PowerSuite Software Reviews

SEO PowerSuite Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"This Suite of SEO tools as a number of really cool features to do a multitude of SEO tasks. Even the free versions of these tools can be quite helpful or any FBO on a budget."
  • icon"The software is rich in features, well designed and easy to use. I use it daily for my customers and it also provide accurate data."
  • icon"And the customer support is always top notch. Shout out to Olga who just extremely patiently answered a million questions I had about new ways to use the product)."
  • icon"Performance and result is too bad, even support is not helping out."
  • icon"Very poor audit, very poor backlinks spy, very very poor content audit which they put their priority on being the best."
  • icon"It is not a cloud software but ehy the price and the features will make forget this issue."

All SEO PowerSuite Reviews

Jason

Great suite of powerful SEO research tools

I do not perform SEO constantly, it is not my main job. So paying every month for something I do not even use every month really hurts. It's great that I don't have to with this since I was able to get the whole suite for a single price (which was lower than the standard because of a hefty sale, which you may want to wait for another of if you are considering purchasing). I haven't had a chance to fully explore the features but it's obvious that all 4 pieces of software have a lot of features and functionality.

Pros

I really like that the software is available as a one-time purchase rather than the monthly fee that many SEO tools require. It gives you a LOT of very powerful tools for finding out what your website is ranking for, what you need to focus on, where your links are coming from, good places to try to get links, keyword research, etc. A ton of features, I honestly haven't dug into them all but glad they are there when I need them.

Cons

I don't love the interface. I realize some degree of complexity is necessary because it is so powerful, but I would prefer a simpler interface for the most common tasks, like looking up keyword difficulty and competition. I would much prefer to do my keyword research on an interface like KWFinder, for example, if it wasn't a monthly fee. I would also prefer if all 4 apps were just combined into 1 app, I'm not really sure the reason for splitting it into 4. However there may be a good reason I'm not aware of.

Reasons for choosing SEO PowerSuite

I chose SEO PowerSuite over the alternatives because every single competitor wants an ongoing monthly fee, whereas SEO PowerSuite charges one time, and you only need to pay anything again if you need support after the first year.

Reasons for switching to SEO PowerSuite

I switched from KWFinder because paying monthly for something I didn't even use every month got old.

Achir

SEO PowerSuite everything a SEO need

My overall experience with SEO PowerSuite is amazing and I am sure it will remain the same. Although it was a bit difficult to grasp this tool in the beginning but this tool have saved me a lot of time and energy which I had to spend on researching and tracking.

Pros

The Rank tracker and Site Auditor is the most likeable tool in SEO PowerSuite for me because the rank reports are pretty accurate and show correct results. I have used some rank tracker tool before but they were not accurate and I had bad experience with them. With Site Auditor tool it is easy for us to find and solve complex issues on our and client websites. It is a one stop solution for all SEO work.

Cons

The price is quite high but I think it is worth buying. Although it difficult to understand this software in the beginning but after going through some documentation, I am sure It will be easy as Pie.

Reasons for choosing SEO PowerSuite

SEO powersuite has eveything an SEO need. They have provided all the tool for instance Site Auditor which helps us in deep crawling and generating audit reports. We use it to solve any issue on the website with their deep crawling it is easy to find and solve errors. Link Assistance: Link building is a daily task of an SEO, Link assistance tool help us in creating and monitoring quality backlinks for our and client websites. Rank Tracker: Ranking Tracking is very important for an SEO it helps in measuring our efforts. I found SEO powersuite rank tracker is acurate and provide better rank tracking than any other tool.

Reasons for switching to SEO PowerSuite

The main reason for the switch was the limitation. Earlier in the groupbuy tool we had limited crawls and reporting. We had to wait for the next day to get the remaining reports done.

October 2022

Una buena herramienta para trabajar el SO

Pros

Tiene todo lo que necesitas para trabajar el SEO a través de esta SUITE con sus cuatro programas, Rank Tracker, Website Auditor, SEO spyGlass y Link Assitant y es más barato que otras grandes plataformas de SEO.

Cons

Quizas lo que menos me pueda gustar es que requiere la instalacion en el pc de los programas, a diferencia de otras herramientas que las trabajas directamente en la nube y puedes trabajarlo desde cualquier pc, pero salvo eso es perfecta

Some features don't work

In the early days it was 5/5 however, their total lack of concern for paying customers is worrying. Fix your software! Simple.

Pros

It is fairly simple to use (when it works)

Cons

Rank Tracker stopped pulling in SEO info from Google in November 2018. I raised the concern as I am a fully paying customer and was made to feel it was my PC. After playing email ping-pong for close to two months, an SEO Powersuite employee/engineer rang and dialed into my laptop. It appears the issue is Google have changed the look and feel of their dashboards and SEO Powersuite has not updated their system to talk to the Google API key correctly. I was told by SEO Power Suite that 'an update' would be out in about 6 weeks. We are now on week 12 and the software is still broken. As it stands, SEM Rush provides better overall information and suite of tools.

Response from Link-Assistant.Com

Thanks for your feedback! First off, we're really sorry to hear you've had issues with the tool and would like to clarify a few things. "Rank Tracker stopped pulling in SEO info from Google in November 2018" It seems, you're talking about the issue with Google MCC accounts. Yes, due to the specific settings of MCC accounts, 3d party tools can't easily integrate with it. However, there's a quick temporary workaround for this - you can add a free non-MCC account and connect it to Rank Tracker. Surely, we understand that this could be not so convenient for some of our users, that's why we're working on the solution that will let you get all the necessary data without connecting any Google Ads account at all. Everything will be processed on our servers and delivered to you instantly without any additional setup. This solution is planned to be released within a few coming weeks. Hope you'll get a chance to try out the updated tool in the nearest time!

Replied April 2019

Luca

September 2022

Best alternative to SEM Rush

rank tracking and customization of report are excellent

Pros

easy of use and lot possibility of configuration. low cost compared to cloud software

Cons

going to the cloud and possibility of integrate the data with other software

lower cost

Carole

Excellent product

Pros

I have been using SEO PowerSuite since 2010. I have always found it to be unparalleled value for the dollar. I love that I can check my rankings every day, schedule reports, sort and tag all my keywords, compare which pages are ranking vs. the landing pages I HOPE will rank for each keyword. I also love their keyword research capabilities. So powerful and easy to use. And the customer support is always top notch. (Shout out to Olga who just extremely patiently answered a million questions I had about new ways to use the product)

Cons

I have zero complaints. If I did, I wouldn't be on my 10th year as their customer. :)

Reasons for choosing SEO PowerSuite

I have used all sorts and this is the best value for the money. I love how easy it is to schedule rankings and download what I need in CSV for manipulating and producing dashboards.

Nils

April 2022

This is the tool that got my SEO business started

As a starting agency I had access to some great tools to discover technical website issues, research keyword search volume, difficulty and rankings and look for link opportunities. It's the software that got me started reporting to clients.

Pros

With a onetime payment you have access to essential tools for any SEO specialist. Being able to accuratly perform Site Audits, keyword research and search for link opportunities makes the difference between an amateur and professional.

Cons

The software runs on your computer, so you need a fast PC and it makes it harder to schedule audits.

Reasons for choosing SEO PowerSuite

One time payment (heavily discounted) in stead of costly monthly subscription.

October 2022

I have tried many SEO panels over the years and PowerSuite holds the title.

I'd say if you are looking for a power house software for SEO this would be the one stop solution to do all your SEO.

Pros

I like how PowerSuite has all the things I need to be able to rank well in google. Google is constantly changing how it views websites and PowerSuite is always upgrading to work with the latest google updates. The link building tools are my favorite because it compiles a very lengthy process into a quick and easy to use manner.

Cons

The pricing is a bit high compared to other SEO softwares i've used.

Milton

Complete, Complex and Heavy

Carrying out an SEO analysis with PowerSuite is very complete, but you have a lot of data to analyze. There are 4 modules that you have to know how to handle to do a good job. Lately they are seriously making learning videos so that people can get 100% of their potential.

Pros

It is a software with a long trajectory and I think it is a leader in the market. It gives a lot of confidence and is constantly evolving.

Cons

Some tools are complex and/or have a slow learning curve. Your payment method for updating algorithms I don't think is the best.

Nathan

Good SEO tools with a number of Con's

Pros

This Suite of SEO tools as a number of really cool features to do a multitude of SEO tasks. Even the free versions of these tools can be quite helpful or any FBO on a budget. I have used these tools for over 10 years and the team has consistently added new tools and features to the software suite.

Cons

SEO Powersuite as a number of drawbacks such as its four different applications that run on your computer as opposed to in the cloud like the majority of SEO tools. when I purchase the software a number of years ago they weren't very open with the fact that you're only paying for one year of algorithm updates. when I made the purchase I was under the impression that I would have full use of the tools forever.

Good but needs overall improvements

Pros

Has a nice suite of programs that can help with different aspects of seo. I would work exclusively with this program but it has some issues with it ( pricing mostly ). Good customer support. When i needed them, they were very helpful and fixed some incompatibility my antivirus had with seo powersuite.

Cons

The most annoying thing was to figure out their pricing. On their website the pricing is not clear and after you buy the program you are faced with extra charges. Also, the algo updates are getting more expensive.

Guillaume

August 2022

Very complete set of tools for SEO

I think it's the most "geek" tool of all seo tools available on the market

Pros

Unlimited websites projects contrary to other tools available. Set of tools letting you do everything needed for SEO duties

Cons

Keyword search volume and Backlink checker could be more accurate

Swadesh

Industry: Environmental Services

Not perfect for all SEO tasks

Overall, it's a mixed experience. While the other tools are great, what we really wanted was the Link Assistant tool to work and it failed us. Also, customer support is worst and they don't consider your feedback and I am so confused how others can work on the tool which sends emails in an uncacceptable format.

Pros

I liked the Rank Tracker, Website Auditor and SEO Spyglass. These tools do their job. Particularly impressed by the keyword opportunities we discovered using Rank Tracker.

Cons

LinkAssistant is the worst. You can find link building opportunities, but the app needs heavy improvements in helping find emails, sending emails (emails that you send from the app are weirdly formatted and not appropriate to send) and it needs to do a better job at tracking the opportunities.

Joshua

A Great SEO Resource

I built a digital consultation business (web, social, SEO), leveraging this software as the platform to check off the SEO work I did. Now I operate only as an SEO consultant, and this product is the staple of my work.

Pros

This software is a great SEO tool for SEOs that wants a little more data and control over the production of the information. I'd say it is an SEO's SEO tool more than a small business tool/resource. SMB's could use it, but it would take a little more training to get the full use out of it. For larger businesses with marketing departments and teams, the software can produce data for the different levels in the organization. You would need someone on the team to learn the details of the program to get maximum use. There is a lot of functions nested in the various dashboards and presets. They also added a Page Speed reporting capacity recently. Nice upgrade!

Cons

I've used this program for over 10 years. The customer service is a little tricky. You have to submit tickets and wait. Sometimes I have to figure it out myself, or the situation seems to resolve itself before I get customer service to resolve it for me. I'm a little impatient when it comes to wanting fixes. (I think they are like 24 - 72 hours in turnaround). I also find myself having to reenter the Google credentials occasionally. More of a "guess that's what I have to do" than a business crippling issue.

Reasons for choosing SEO PowerSuite

I have to have a compelling reason to leave. SEO Power Suite has been constant in their service level and the software has been a sold platform over the years.

Nancy

Cohesive All-In-One Suite That Delivers

Pros

I've used the whole PowerSuite toolbox for years. It's the best there is. I teach SEO at a University (Professional and Continuing Studies division) and of all of the tools that I show them, I save the best for last and always end with SEO PowerSuite. My students are usually working professionals and C-Suite execs. This tool gets their attention. At my agency, we use the PowerSuite tools on a daily basis. It's fast, complete, and gives me better insight than any of the other paid tools we have used. Having the technical audit, on-page elements, and off-site link reports all in one package is a huge bonus. The reports are extensive and client-ready, saving loads of time.

Cons

There's an annual subscription for the algo updates, but it's super worth it.

Reasons for choosing SEO PowerSuite

When trying to "roll our own" by cobbling together an audit tool (PageSpeed, W3), on-page checker (MOZ, Spyfu), and off-site backlink checker (Ahrefs, Semrush), it can easily become overwhelming and eat up crucial hours (and hours and hours). SEO PowerSuite is a comprehensive all-in-one toolbox that not only provides actionable insight on each of the SEO pillars, it does it better than any other.