• Pros

• "I like the range of options offered in the suite"

• "I like that this software helps me make the most out of my SEO efforts to streamline my website operations."

• "slovak localization everything works easy tools support is responsive"

• Cons

• "The learning curve was slightly steep since there is so much in this SEO Suite to know and understand. But once you get the basics, the rest is pretty intuitive."

• "It can take some time for the updates, but other than that perfect."

• "It is memory hungry and can take some time to open reports"

Browse SEO PowerSuite Reviews

Dustin from DFT (a number of local companies under one umbrella)

SEO powersuite is an awesome bundle but their updates are pricey

Besides the ridiculous algorithm updates I have enjoyed seo powersuite, taking the updates into consideration, however, it is very disappointing.

Pros

I love the features of powersuite. My favorite is the site audit and keyword tracking functions. The tools have a lot to offer and can cover most of the bases of SEO tasks.

Cons

The algorithm updates come as a surprise after you already dropped X amount on the software. It is very discouraging. The app has to be installed and is not on the cloud, which is also falling short on the competition.

Reasons for Choosing SEO PowerSuite

More features, however I have moved on to more robust cloud alternatives.

Carole from Exaltus

Excellent product

Pros

I have been using SEO PowerSuite since 2010. I have always found it to be unparalleled value for the dollar. I love that I can check my rankings every day, schedule reports, sort and tag all my keywords, compare which pages are ranking vs. the landing pages I HOPE will rank for each keyword. I also love their keyword research capabilities. So powerful and easy to use. And the customer support is always top notch. (Shout out to Olga who just extremely patiently answered a million questions I had about new ways to use the product)

Cons

I have zero complaints. If I did, I wouldn't be on my 10th year as their customer. :)

Reasons for Choosing SEO PowerSuite

I have used all sorts and this is the best value for the money. I love how easy it is to schedule rankings and download what I need in CSV for manipulating and producing dashboards.

Douglas from The-Golf-Experience.com & The-River-of-Life.com

Powerful SEO Package!

SEO Powersuite has provided me the opportunity to achieve greater SEO success with less effort than the tasks it handles would take to do otherwise. Although you can get up and running right out of the gate, it does take a bit of time to fully understand just how comprehensive is this product and really get a handle on all that it can do. Invest a little time and you'll have it mastered and be in command of your SEO before you know it.

Jasmin from financial services

stay away from this software

Pros

no pros, please read the main comment in cons i wrote

Cons

firstfully, dont you see the comments here, they are all nont reviews from the real people :) anyway, i have been using this software for about year, after that i picked other softwares like Screaming Frog and other and my life changed. this software does not provide accurate audit or spy results AT ALL. if u use other software like AHREFS, SEMRUSH etc and compare their audit and spy results, tey are similar but way out of what SEOPowersuite can do. Very poor audit, very poor backlinks spy, very very poor content audit which they put their priority on being the best. that is not all. the worst is yet to come. i bought this software and paid pretty much money for it. The licencce they claimed to be selling was the lifetime licence. After 6-7 months or so, i got a notiffication that my subscription has expired and that i need to buy somekind of algorithm subscription which costs for all my software pack about 200 USD. i wrote them and asked what is going wrong there, i never bought a software with subscription (i would never have bought itif it was subscription based). they ignored me as if i was so blind and stupid not knowing that they were offering subscription based software. i was writing them and asking to send me kind of contract with me or anything that can prove what they claim and they never wrote back. I reported this company for scam and deception to German and European authorities. Now waiting what happens after that will be suing this company for what they do

Response from Link-Assistant.Com

Replied April 2019

Jasmin, we're sorry to hear you feel that way about your experience. We've checked the records and found that our manager replied to all of your emails (we place much value on customer satisfaction and never ignore requests/complaints). We find it's important to clarify a few things. An SEO PowerSuite license is lifetime - you purchase it once and forever (with all the bug fixes and feature updates). The minor monthly subscription you mention is charged for keeping the software inline with all the multiple data sources it's integrated with. It also covers the use of multiple cloud services, such as cloud storage of your data, rankings & backlink data updates, etc. We can't provide all these services for free, since the main ongoing cost is on our side, but unlike the SaaS solutions that monetize on monthly charges, we keep the costs minor to only cover the real usage expenses. And the information about these fees is present on each and every 'Buy' page on our website.

Renuka from TechRRB

Good Backlink analysis Software

It's very nice , Even though I have moz and other tools, I prefer this software for backlink analysis. It is good for new and pro blogger for on page SEO.

Pros

Analysis of Back link of the website is good compared to other websites like AHREF,moz etc. I am using this software from past few days, it is good to analyse the backlink ,and helps for SEO analysis for onPage. I recommend this tool for my friends network for usage.

Cons

Along with backlink, if it provide the ranking facility for a website just like Ahrefs, it is good , we can write a better post for higher google rank.

As I already explained , backlink analysis , I prefer this software

Jason from FrogDesk

Great suite of powerful SEO research tools

I do not perform SEO constantly, it is not my main job. So paying every month for something I do not even use every month really hurts. It's great that I don't have to with this since I was able to get the whole suite for a single price (which was lower than the standard because of a hefty sale, which you may want to wait for another of if you are considering purchasing). I haven't had a chance to fully explore the features but it's obvious that all 4 pieces of software have a lot of features and functionality.

Pros

I really like that the software is available as a one-time purchase rather than the monthly fee that many SEO tools require. It gives you a LOT of very powerful tools for finding out what your website is ranking for, what you need to focus on, where your links are coming from, good places to try to get links, keyword research, etc. A ton of features, I honestly haven't dug into them all but glad they are there when I need them.

Cons

I don't love the interface. I realize some degree of complexity is necessary because it is so powerful, but I would prefer a simpler interface for the most common tasks, like looking up keyword difficulty and competition. I would much prefer to do my keyword research on an interface like KWFinder, for example, if it wasn't a monthly fee. I would also prefer if all 4 apps were just combined into 1 app, I'm not really sure the reason for splitting it into 4. However there may be a good reason I'm not aware of.

Reasons for Choosing SEO PowerSuite

I chose SEO PowerSuite over the alternatives because every single competitor wants an ongoing monthly fee, whereas SEO PowerSuite charges one time, and you only need to pay anything again if you need support after the first year.

Adrian from SEO Guelph

The "Algo" Will End You

Pros

I like that it has a lot of features. Generates nice reports for clients.

Cons

I purchased the lifetime license. However, I wasn't aware that the software would be rendered completely useless unless you purchase the monthly "Algo". Deceptive sales tactics to make you think you're getting something for life. They gave me 6 months of algo updates and then after that, I have to pay monthly. On top of that, the algo updates have jumped up in price considerably. I can't get a refund and just overall a bad experience. Save your money and don't make the same mistake I made.

Reasons for Choosing SEO PowerSuite

I thought It was a one time purchase. Instead it's a lifetime purchase that requires a monthly payment. Go figure. Sounds like a scam to me.

Dennis from Denn Computek Solutions

Very good software with great support!

I have been using this software since 2011. It is not perfect but it has improved over the years with new features added along the way. Most importantly, they're support is very responsive. They helped me promptly whenever issues arise.

Pros

I like the ease of use of this product. Easy to setup and create scheduled projects to run automatically. Produces informative and easy to understand reports.

Cons

Once in a while, some scheduled projects will fail and it's hard to decipher what the cause may be so I have no choice but to contact support and ask for help. Fortunately, their support is very good in promptly getting back to me and helping me get the issues fixed (and this part is one of the Pros).

Omar from Globant

The most useful SEO suite for small companies

We use 3 of 4 programs included in SEO Powersuite: Rank Tracker, SEO Spyglass and Website Auditor. After many failed attempts, we decide stop using Link Assistant for linkbuilding tasks.

Pros

Lots of features, works in all operative systems, frequent updates and improvements, unlimited use.

Cons

Don't use all ram available in your computer (even stop working sometimes in big projects), add new features but never deprecate unused ones. Automated reports have little personalization options.

Response from Link-Assistant.Com

Replied January 2019

Hi Omar, Greatly appreciate your feedback! Did you know you can extend the memory limit and let SEO PowerSuite use maximum available resources? You can check out the instructions here: https://www.link-assistant.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/95/4/how-to-allocate-more-memory-for-seo-powersuite. Also, could you please shoot us a message to support@link-assistant.com with some feedback on the report personalization options you're currently missing? We're thinking of reworking our reporting functionality this year, and will try to cover all our users feature requests.

Steve from Freelance Marketing Consultant

Simple steps to get higher Search Engine rankings

Take the time to understand your software, and it will mean a bonus for your business. I learned and used SEO POwersuite for 6 months before becoming an expert' on it (The guy the office went to for explanations.), but have since launched my own career using the software as both a working tool, and a Pitch Deck for submissions.

Pros

The Powersuite is a great suite of tools that are easy to learn and intuit. Te constant updates available means that the suite 'moves with you' as you attempt to learn more about a website's past, present and future capabilities, allowing you add your own creativity to it's overwhelming Analytic evidence. Sometimes I marvel at how easy it is to get higher rankings and more business for any business.

Cons

It IS expensive, but nowhere near as much as I am able to charge because I'm using it. There IS a learning curve, but one that isn't too hard, even for a 'luddite' like me.

Zohar from Nano Gold

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

I love this software!

Pros

I can manage an endless number of keywords for different websites, see their history and so much more. And all this for the cheapest price in the market. If you are looking for a Very powerful tool then this is The one!

Cons

I continue to analyze and manage the keywords with Excel because there I can customize it precisely to my needs. I wish that Powersuite could somehow 'talk' with Excel or containing Excel functions so that everyone could manage a customized table in 1 place. Indeed no other tool that I know does it but in fact, almost everyone needs to customize and manage the lists on Excel, so maybe Powersuite will be the first? In addition, it could be very helpful if the software could tell me how many times each keyword shows in my website titles, in the url's, in the pages and in the image alt texts. Then, when we write titles' texts or content, we can easily pick up the right keyword. In my eyes, this function will make the software a much powerful and useful tool.

Reasons for Choosing SEO PowerSuite

I believe a lot in SEO, and now I'm going to optimize my both website to be SEO friendly much more than before. I love the fact that I can follow so many kws (keywords). It really helps me to choose the right kws, it gives me a huge and comprehensive selection so I can choose to work with the very best ones. I also love the keyword research tool, it's the best I saw by far. I'm so thanks full!!!

Hans from HG Webdesign

Industry: Graphic Design

SEO Power Suite

It's been a few years since I installed SEO Powersuite on my computer. It was then, and now, one of the most complete packages for a very reasonable price. From the beginning I have audited a lot of websites, and monitored their progress, with Rank Tracker and Website Auditor. Not only has the software become a whole lot faster over time, the number of functions has also been expanded. Some of which have clear added value such as the "Top pages" function that gather domain's pages that are found as ranking in Google for the specified region and targeting settings. I also tried other programs such as Semrush and Netpeak, but found out that SEO PowerSuite has everything I need. I am very satisfied and that for many years.

Pros

A whole lot of SEO tools, for a ferry reasonable price.

Cons

Programs like Semrush shows you the history of all domains on the web. SEO Power Suite only the one you researched yourself.

Carmelo from Jweb Modica

Well done software accurate and actively developed

Search Engine Optimization is an evolving and challenging work, this software makes my life easier. They are on top of SEO changes and are always looking how to improve.

Pros

The software is rich in features, well designed and easy to use. I use it daily for my customers and it also provide accurate data.

Cons

It is not a cloud software but ehy the price and the features will make forget this issue

Reasons for Choosing SEO PowerSuite

Seozoom is great but its database is Italian mostly. Powersuite has more international clout

Nik from Donovic Media

Your all-in-one SEO (power)suite

Quick, easy, and pretty reports along with accurate data to present to clients (and prospective clients) was my biggest benefit.

Pros

I've been using the PowerSuite (alongside other tools) for over 2 years now. For the price, options, and ease of use, you really can't beat it. My favorite part of the entirety of the PowerSuite is the reporting. You want to do a quick site audit and send a summary along to a potential client? Boom, easy and customizable. Also, a really cool feature, since this isn't a SaaS program, is being able to save your projects in their cloud, so you can load it from any one of your computers.

Cons

They are 4 separate programs on your desktop. While some of the power comes from being an an actual executable program, it's still a bit cumbersome. It would be nice if alongside the desktop programs, there were also some "lite" SaaS apps to go along with it.

Thomas from YES!Design

The best SEO tools for me :-)

Pros

The features are so good. You can see that there is a team behind working all the time on it as you have an update pretty much every day. I also teach SEO at university and recommend it to all my students

Cons

Nothing really... but if I have to find something would be the fact that we could custom even more the reports.

Some features don't work

In the early days it was 5/5 however, their total lack of concern for paying customers is worrying. Fix your software! Simple.

Pros

It is fairly simple to use (when it works)

Cons

Rank Tracker stopped pulling in SEO info from Google in November 2018. I raised the concern as I am a fully paying customer and was made to feel it was my PC. After playing email ping-pong for close to two months, an SEO Powersuite employee/engineer rang and dialed into my laptop. It appears the issue is Google have changed the look and feel of their dashboards and SEO Powersuite has not updated their system to talk to the Google API key correctly. I was told by SEO Power Suite that 'an update' would be out in about 6 weeks. We are now on week 12 and the software is still broken. As it stands, SEM Rush provides better overall information and suite of tools.

Response from Link-Assistant.Com

Replied April 2019

Thanks for your feedback! First off, we're really sorry to hear you've had issues with the tool and would like to clarify a few things. "Rank Tracker stopped pulling in SEO info from Google in November 2018" It seems, you're talking about the issue with Google MCC accounts. Yes, due to the specific settings of MCC accounts, 3d party tools can't easily integrate with it. However, there's a quick temporary workaround for this - you can add a free non-MCC account and connect it to Rank Tracker. Surely, we understand that this could be not so convenient for some of our users, that's why we're working on the solution that will let you get all the necessary data without connecting any Google Ads account at all. Everything will be processed on our servers and delivered to you instantly without any additional setup. This solution is planned to be released within a few coming weeks. Hope you'll get a chance to try out the updated tool in the nearest time!

Muhammad from Q Soft Web & Software Solutions

All in one solution to manage seo projects and organize link building

Pros

Desktop based search engine optimization software make it easy to work and manage projects with a single tool. SEO Powersuit has everything that we need to manage SEO and SEM of any website. Frequent updates and search algo updates keeps the software in line with current trends of SEO Reporting is very good to keep the customers updated regarding their website ranking

Cons

Search Algorithm updates prices have been doubled as compared to last year. Its no more onetime solution you need to pay a huge amount to keep your software updated.

Lukáš from Kapa Studio

Everything what our clients need

WebSite Auditor is the most useful tool for us and our clients. Reports are very easy to understand thanks to explanatory notes. It is the easiest way, how to create SEO audit. Of Course we use also Rank Tracker (scheduled tasks for automated ranking scans are amazing), Link Assistant and SEO Spy Glass. These tools monitor actual progress in SEO for specific websites. It is just all we need :) Very valuable are also connections with Google tools such as Google Ads and Analytics.

Pros

slovak localization everything works easy tools support is responsive

Cons

non-web based platform connection with Google Data Studio would be great

James from JPS Media

Great easy visual software to help display results and potential issues to clients and new clients

Good fast software that is useful​ for viewing stats and data, and is much more affordable compared to its competitors.

Pros

It's very easy to use, and since the recent update,​ it is so much faster. The crawl time takes half the time it used to, especially when building a backlink profile.

Cons

My only negative is that you cant download custom reports unless you have the enterprise version. I was never told this and so sadly I have to buy it again to get this, which I don't​ fancy doing.

Stephen from Froogle Media

SEO Powersuite Review

Pros

I ticks all the boxes for SEO, we have progressed from the entry-level, to the professional and now we are working with the enterprise edition. Money well spent with first-rate backup. from the Powersuite team

Cons

It can take some time for the updates, but other than that perfect.

Fred from Northwoods Software

Great set of tools

The tools are great - but there's no doubt that their blogs are wonderful. In-depth, knowledgeable, often showing you how to do something (using the free version of the tools) - these are smart practitioners and they share their experience. IMO, that's one of the main outstanding aspects of this great company.

Pros

I like that the PowerSuite is always being upgraded and improved. It's generally easy to find your way around the different modules, and the help options are very good. I routinely recommend it to clients.

Cons

This is a small nit. I wish it were cloud-based, rather than downloaded to my PC. Ideally I would like to access it regardless of whether I was at my computer or traveling. But in my case that's not enough of a reason to not use the PowerSuite. Excellent information at an affordable price.

Reasons for Choosing SEO PowerSuite

Frankly, I bought it because of one of their sales. I had used the free version and when I saw a sale on the product, I jumped on it. Absolutely no regrets.

Good but needs overall improvements

Pros

Has a nice suite of programs that can help with different aspects of seo. I would work exclusively with this program but it has some issues with it ( pricing mostly ). Good customer support. When i needed them, they were very helpful and fixed some incompatibility my antivirus had with seo powersuite.

Cons

The most annoying thing was to figure out their pricing. On their website the pricing is not clear and after you buy the program you are faced with extra charges. Also, the algo updates are getting more expensive.

Michael from BeTranslated

Industry: Writing and Editing

Very pleased with SEO Powersuite

Very pleased and happy with the tools

Pros

I like the range of options offered in the suite

Cons

It is memory hungry and can take some time to open reports

Erwin from Self-employed

Great all-in-one SEO tool but needs improvement.

If you're working or have an SEO agency, you will love the reports it can generate. The programs can be slow at times, but they have regular updates to combat it.

Pros

It has 4 different programs for all your SEO needs. You can do rank tracking, site auditing, backlinks analysis and many more. They have regular updates to make sure the programs work well. Generating reports for your clients is fast and easy. It creates beautiful and easy to understand reports. They even offer a free version but you can't save your work.

Cons

For me, pricing is their weakness. In my opinion, even though it includes 4 different programs it is still overpriced.

Sharjeel from LogiNext

Most affordable tool for complete SEO management

Pros

SEO powersuite has 4 different product packaged in one solution. This helps a lot, as it quintessential for SEO in any organisation. There are many tools available however, this is the best value for money.

Cons

They need to improve he UI. The software is desktop based and not SAAS. Hence, it takes time to load and quite slow in first time operation. Also the software is too complex for beginners.

Maria from Aston University

One pack for all SEO tasks

We use SEO PowerSuite for like 3 years already and it helps us with all our SEO tasks: rank checking, site audit, backlink research and what not

Pros

The pack includes 4 apps but my favorite one is WebSite Auditor. It finds aaaaalll technical issues on a website. I’ve managed to detect so many things I was unaware of like broken links, etc. It will show you everything that needs to be fixed. You are even provided with recommendations on each SEO factor so you don’t need to spend hours on Googling. Their new visualization feature is amazing, it’s so beautiful and handy! Really cool!

Cons

Sometimes it’s difficult to find some features or not clear how to use them so I have to contact their support team. They always help but I’d prefer not to spend so much time on that.

Daniel from One SEO

This is AWESOME

The website structure visualisation is cool. But the coolest thing is the way it brings together every single tool you could possibly need. And everything is lighting fast as it's downloaded on your PC, not web-based.

Pros

It gives you all the SEO tools you could ever need, all in one place. Has no limits, you don't have to suddenly subscribe to a more expensive level after running so many reports.

Cons

Just wish it had been better publicised so that i found it sooner, as it's so amazing. I suppose that's good though, because not many of my competitors use it, so it's a bit of a secret weapon! It's (one of) the reasons www.one-seo.com is doing so well :)

TREVOR from CRESTALA FENCING & CONSTRUCTION Co Ltd

Great Tool if you put in some effort

I started using PowerSuite as a complete novice. I have managed to bring my companies website up from Page 5 on Google, to page 1 on local SEO and Page 1 nationally on some items against some stiff opposition. All thanks to PowerSuite.

Pros

Lots of support and information available. It works, what more do I need to say.

Cons

Not the easiest programme to find your way around, but all the directions are there if you look for them.

Tim from Property24

Good software, but be sure you know what the terms of use are

Rank tracking, keyword analysis, competitive SEO tools

Pros

rich interface, good functionality. Developers are responsive to changes in the market from Google and others.

Cons

separate products to perform complementary functions, and features that we thought we had already paid for had to be renewed to ensure continued support from the developer. I suppose this is a fairly commonplace practice, but we found that without the SE updates the software was soon useless and we were forced to subscribe even though we thought we had bought the software.

Leon from Pedaltown

Industry: Music

Great software!

I started several online business with SEO PowerSuit. One of my websites attracted 50.000 customers monthly within 2 years.

Pros

It is a all-in-one solution for all of your SEO needs. Very useful blog also!

Cons

In the beginning is is a bit intimidating. Perhaps a 'light' version would help getting used to the interface and possibilities?

Przemyslaw from GGBS

Industry: Graphic Design

Top Spec & Amazing Software | Super Easy to Manage for Beginers as I'am

Qucik and helpful customer support response, amazing product worth every single penny includes mothly few quick after 6 months, as very normal you need to pay for things like captcha or other service. Even Oven at home need a regular service! :P

Pros

Dashboard colours are great, functionality and tools are so amazing that on first look you can recognize that it has been done by Super Humans!

Cons

I like it ALL! Nothing to not like about it!

Con from Freelancer

Does not mention hidden fees for features but lucky I looked at it properly before purchasing.

Rubbish

Pros

Based on the LinkAssistant (I uninstalled after all the hidden fees arising) Nice interface, some cool tools such as the backlink finding tool that allows you to add keywords, select the type of backlinks you want, etc. However, there is a hidden fee for a fully automated process of this.

Cons

There are 4-5 parts of the SEO Powersuite (E.g. think of Microsoft Office with Word, Excel, etc.). Based on LinkAssistant part of the program: 1. It's very misleading with how you purchase the software with hidden fees not mentioned. From what's advertised, you supposedly get the software and licence for a lifetime. It fails to mention certain features have to be paid for all the time. Understandable you need to make money still but extremely sneaky. Turned off. 2. In relation to the above, There are a few applicationsCAPTCHAS have to be entered manually (and there's quite a few. Had to do about 30 and still had more to go but gave up!!). This should be automated already but here is the hidden fee for automated CAPTCHAS where it works out expensive per site as supposedly it uses thousands of CAPTCHAS just for a small site! How would anyone use the manual CAPTCHA? This makes this part of the program useless. 3. Search Algo Updates is another paid service for these guys. It's offered free for 6 months but then have to pay some overpriced fee. This is just from some minor research as well so who knows what else they have in store for you. So here's my question, what are you purchasing? Unusable software?

Dorothy from freelance editor/writer

Industry: Publishing

SEO PowerSuite has saved me HOURS

SEO PowerSuite has literally saved me HOURS upon HOURS of time compiling competitor analyses and backlink profiles, as well as keyword research and tracking. Calculating based on man-hours alone, SEO PowerSuite has had to have saved me thousands of dollars for my business already!

Pros

I can track any amount of keywords for unlimited sites no other tool offers this. I can custom the reports or download any page. Generates nice looking audits out of the box.

Cons

More customizations for reports. As it is, Google Data Studio is still my go-to tool for report-creation. I'd love to see more native freedom in this area.

Joe from Business Credit Workshop

SEO PowerSuite Review

Pros

I like that it can pull rankings in from google and many other search engines on demand (daily). The SEO SpyGlass is a good tool to check competitor backlinks as well.

Cons

The load times are not as fast as other online platforms.

SEO Powersuite is a powerhouse for all the marketers out there.

Pros

I'm currently using Website Auditor from SEO Powersuite and I love how deep this software is. You can go crazy using this tool. It has all the possible features you can ever think of which an auditor needs to have. Personally, it's my favorite for auditing website. I have used it for several of my clients know and I think it's a complete value for money.

Cons

Talking about the cons, to be honest, I haven't found any cons yet. If I find it in the near future probably I'll make sure that I update it here.

Péter

John from Crislyn’s Beauty Salon and SPA

Industry: Cosmetics

Try and get anything fixed

Cons

Every version breaks something, half the apps are not usable for me. When you lodge a ticket it's head in the sand stuff, it's you not us. Then a month latter OH yeh it is a problem. Currently, the Google local parks are not showing up in rank tracker. Link tracker is useless as it has been full of spam links and has been that way for a few months. The apps restart by themselves and dump the cache. Lots of pop up notices they stop you doing what you were doing. They really need to get their head out of the sand make their product work a little better. Some of the functions work are handly, but you need to double check then because there could be a bug.

By far the most comprehensive software for all SEO tracking and analysis

Pros

Working in a marketing agency, SEO is important. This powersuite has several software platforms all aimed at analyzing all of the aspects of an SEO position: backlinking, meta descriptions, structures, social buzz etc... Great platform and it takes minutes to analyse a site. Also, it links well with Google Analytics, which is a must.

Cons

The only thing about this is the price and the notifications at the bottom right, once your algorithms have been updated.

izak from kidumi

great package for seo missions

i've bee using it for sevral monthes and its really great

Pros

it is great package of seo tools- it combines tools of creating backlinks and audit sites in order to get the best results of site optimization

Cons

trial is great and the package is really very updated - also the wizard is very useful, price is quite high

Good software but something else is probably a better option

SEO Powersuite can be a powerful group of software to improve your SEO. However, I have found it to be kinda slow and time-consuming, most people will do better with software run on the cloud.

Pros

Has a free version and the "full" version can be purchased quite cheap when on sale. The suite offers a ton of useful features and tools.

Cons

After 6 months you have to pay for updates to get maximum use from the software. You also have to mess with proxies and Captchas which can be annoying and time consuming,

Kevin from ContentCollective Digital

Robust and easy to learn SEO option

We’re finding gaps and opportunities in our own SEO Plan as well as our customers’.

Pros

The platform is a total SEO solution, from keyword research to website audit to linking strategy...This software has it all!

Cons

The free options are somewhat limited and the package prices are a bit steep if you’re a small business just starting out. Could be preventative.

Yisrael from TelAway

Great review and trendfinding.

Pros

The Website Audit. Competitive analysis based on keywords. pulls data from Search, Analytics and AdWords. Rank Tracking. Cloud storage of company files. Ability to work on multiple companies at once.

Cons

It is a java application which slows the computer down. I've had it fail to open a few times. customer service.

Ranju

4 great power tools

Pros

I like this, as it is a great collection of SEO tools. There are 4 main tools. My favourite is Spyglass as you can enter the name of a website and it will give you insights about the websites that link to it, how well the website does in social media and how long the website has been indexed in search engines. This is good for auditing your own website but also for getting ideas from other more successful websites. The other 3 tools focus on auditing websites and analyzing/finding key words.

Cons

The app has to be installed on your computer, which means you can’t just login to it from a browser. On the plus side it is nice and fast.

One stop shop for SEO management

Pros

Great interface, great value for money, overall amazing software, generates good reports for clients . I like the free trial too so that you can test what you're putting your money into first

Cons

Found it difficult at the beginning to locate some features , other than that, impeccable

Vic from in-house SEO specialist

great for newbies in SEO

This is my first paid SEO software i've ever had. Read different reviews and decided to try it out. Free version is really quite limited so i'm having a Pro one that fits well all my needs. Albeit there is no option to save/share reports in my edition which is pretty disappointing. They are offering this option in Enterprise edition but this one is a bit costly for me now. I am happy with small tips they give in Website Auditor and their service that releases you from entering captchas manually. SpyGlass is having dozens of metrics so if to take all of them into account i can get a whole picture of my backlink profile.

Beware! Come on approach of free software is misleading.

Pros

Like that they offer a suite of apps and each app has the features you'd most want. Also like that it's desktop software vs. in the cloud

Cons

Have to pay a monthly fee for updates after the first 6 months. I get that the developers need to get paid for their work in providing these updates but tell us that upfront and make the monthly fees more affordable for those who don't use the apps all that often.

Lord Gideon from NGP-IMC

SEO PowerSuite: Complicated But Useful

SEO PowerSuite is best suited for agencies using their own computers.

Pros

SEO PowerSuite has a plethora of features for rank tracking, keyword research, backlink audits, and more.

Cons

SEO PowerSuite has to be downloaded. It can't be easily accessed across other devices.

Rolly from Globant

Good SEO PowerSuite

Pros

The rank tracker and reports are very good.

Cons

There are some problem with MacOs like slowness.

Claire from PushON

good seo tool worth the cost

I use Website auditor most of the time, but there are 3 other useful tools you get in the pack.

Pros

east to use for website audit, nice reports, optimizing content in the app; free version to try

Cons

desktop is unusual these days, but you get used to it