Serpstat Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"But one of the best things about it is that it keeps on developing and new features and databases are added all the time, it's superb."
  • icon"Beyond the normal keyword analysis, domain rating, and rank tracking that most all SEO tools have, there are two main features of Serpstat that I like a great deal."
  • icon"I like that the reports include a lot of definitions regarding the items in the report. This has made it useful to share the report with people that I work with that don't know SEO terminology."
  • icon"Only thing that i don't like is limits that i have in my account, but this is normal because they have many plans with different limits."
  • icon"But for the people who have bigger sites, the daily query limit can be frustrating."
  • icon"This is a crowded software space, which can make it difficult to stand out though."

Have you used Serpstat and would like to share your experience with others?

All Serpstat Reviews

Return on investment guaranteed

It was a relief working with this solution after some bad experiences with other tools: one for rank reporting and another tool for audit and backlinks (slow updates, incorrect data).

Pros

Serpstat is a tool that provides you with good insights on what is going on with your site on many levels. When you act upon the information that is provided you will increase your rankings and improve your site. When in doubt their support chat works like a charm.

Cons

Switching projects while in a certain section

Reasons for choosing Serpstat

Pricing

Reasons for switching to Serpstat

Speed and accuracy, one tool for multiple purposes, fast support

Difficult to use. Unclear UI. Still useful as a tool.

Pros

There's so much to this tool that it can find nearly any sort of seo or PPC related data for you on almost any given domain.

Cons

There's so much to this tool, and most of it is poorly documented and/or not clearly explained for a non-technical user that it makes 80-90% of the functionality inaccessible. The only way to really get value out of it is to experiment, test and play with all the features over time until you find what combination of search functions gives you the information you'll find useful.

Mert

August 2022

SEO Analysis with Serpstat

I used Serpstat for our customers website, to cover SEO health and mistakes. You can use dashboards to present your customers about SEO health and it's performance.

Pros

Data visualization is really powerful feature for Serpstat that you can use those data in the presentation. Serpstat gives you valuable information about your website health. It is important to have these kind of informations to cover all the mistakes that your website has.

Cons

Serpstat is not expensive, it is useful when you compared with other platforms but they are able to present more features for SEO to cover complete SEO mistakes and points.

Anil

June 2022

Insightful tool for SEO

I used Serpstat to understand my website, competitors and marketing data. I used marketing data to drive better result on search.

Pros

You can use Serpstat to understand your website, your subdomains and your competitors. There are lots of insightful and helpful to drive your marketing.

Cons

Serpstat has insightful features, but there are lots of things that they can have about the website data.

Reasons for switching to Serpstat

I am still using SpyFu but I need to have different channel to get insight.

Helen

A quality tool with a personal approach to the clients, well suited for large projects

Very flexible and easy to use via API. Regular big data receiving without any troubles. Solid US keywords database, and powerful features as clustering and text analyzing. Strong support team, they know all answers to questions you get. If it is not, they will find a solution.

Pros

Using Serpstat tools via API. Easy to connect via API to receive big data and there is no any additional costs - API already is available on all the plans even cheapest lite plan. Demanded on large projects especially.

Cons

Not detected. The service is Top-flight, you'll find everything you need to improve your SEO.

Reasons for switching to Serpstat

Strong client-oriented for an affordable price and solid database

Henrik

User since 2017 and one of my best pick of SEO Tools

I was looking for a All-in-One SEO tool for a small business. And serpstat helped me to grow my business and helped me to do the right decisions on my websites!

Pros

I love the clean interface. Since the first day the user interface with designed very clear and i had no problem to find everything with the first click. In detail i used a lot the backlink tool for research. Its really great to find good backlinks. I guess the database is a little smaller than ahrefs is but its definitely as good or even better than SEMRush is. The Rank Tracker works great and will give you a good overview of your most important keywords. Very helpful is the Site Audit, which will give you a good overview of what to optimize onpage next. All in all a really great tool for a small amount of money!

Cons

From time to time the rank tracker was buggy BUT a short mail or chat with the support team and you will get support immediately. This is really great service!

May 2022

Great tool for research and planning

My experience with Serpstat has been very good. It is an indispensable tool for research and planning, and its staff is very helpful and responsive.

Pros

They are a one-stop place to gather SEO data. They are constantly adding features, and their staff is very knowledgeable, friendly and responsive. As a result, Serpstat is an essential tool for the research and planning of Content Marketing Strategies, competitive analysis, and backlink analysis.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve for some features but their staff is available to book a session and walk you through it. Their website also has comprehensive "knowledge base" and "academy" sections for feature and how-to searches.

Reasons for switching to Serpstat

Ubersuggest lacks a lot of features. Serpstat, on the other hand, is a complete tool that is constantly adding features, and that offers great customer service.

Matthew

Affordable yet feature-rich SEO tool!

Serpstat is affordable, effective and has lots of features!

Pros

Serpstat is an all-in-one SEO tool that I've used to improved my website's rankings. It also has a PPC research purpose if you're doing paid search. The dashboard is clean and it is easy to use. I loved the combination of blue and white, making it easy on the eyes. Their advanced rank tracking tool is a neat tool. It accurately shows my rankings, search volume, PPC competition and my URL. I can also see my top pages and how many social media shares they had. Their keyword research tool and the competitor analysis tool are also great. I can say that their database is quite big. They have a very helpful blog! Lastly, their pricing is cheaper than the competition!

Cons

No issues and no missing functions for me. I really liked this software.

Rocky

Great SEO tool at a great price!

It helps me to track my website's performance.

Pros

I maintained a website and a blog. Serpstat helped me to understand my website better. It helps me to find out where my traffic is coming from, what and how many keywords I'm ranking and I can also see who's linking to my website. Their rank tracker is accurate, I can see the positions of my keywords so that I can optimize them to get higher rankings. Overall, Serpstat is a tool that helped me gathered necessary data for a low price.

Cons

I have no regrets getting Serpstat. I have a small website and the limitations doesn't bother me. But for the people who have bigger sites, the daily query limit can be frustrating.

Pietro

Great SEO toolbox

Pros

Serpstat is a great SEO product, complete and very easy to use. It has everything you need to work in onpage and offpage SEO. Very simple to use, the product allows you to quickly have an answer to all the questions that an SEO could ask during everyday work.

Cons

I have a basic plan and it is sufficient for my work. I have not had any negative experience using this tool.

Declan

Excellent SEO data from PPC to keywords to content marketing - ton of value even for free.

I can quickly help small businesses find out the basics of competitive research; with the paid version I can take larger companies deep down the search rabbit hole in one spot. Though like with all SEO tools, sometimes you don't get the most accurate data (much depends on who you are researching of course, this isn't a dig at Serpstat, all SEO tools have some good data and others not so much, depending on the market).

Pros

The simplicity of doing competitive research, finding out what organic keywords and PPC are being bought, and others do this well also. But Serpstat takes it to the next level with a ton of data; for example, I've found 100 articles written related to the competitors and resulting keywords. This allows me to develop a content marketing plan, knowing what's ranking, what headlines and content they are creating. There's a ton of other features as well, though of course the paid version gives much more.

Cons

It might be too much for some people; I love data and recommend this to people starting, out, but you really get the entire understanding of the search experience from a simple tool. Left side navigation makes that overwhelming for some, perfect for me, but it is a data driven interface that has choked a few people I know (and who should learn how to use it and get actionable insights, which is always the challenge with tons of data).

Steph

All-In-One SEO Solution

The layout is easy to use and it's great that can you can create projects allowing you to monitor domains. I use all sorts of tools on it but the rank tracker and backlink tracker are especially useful to keep updated with any keyword changes as well as look up competitors backlink profiles.

Pros

Serpstat is one of those platforms that just delivers everything you need. I really like using their keyword tracking, backlink checker and keyword research tools to help me deliver the best campaign.

Cons

Sometimes the SEO keyword section, which shows you a list of keywords your domain ranks for in different countries, doesn't update correctly.

Rithvik

Industry: Research

Great SEO Tool

Completes my list for most of the seo tools required like keyword research, search analytics, advertising analysis , content marketing ideation , rank tracking and some other tools which are great. It's an all in one tool.

Pros

Best keyword analysis tools I have. They have a decent database of keywords. It is great for keyword research and site audit. Great keyword tracking and Rank tracking tools. They have good ui and they are working hard to add new features. Great team.

Cons

Completes my checklist didn't find any thing missing has of now

Berke

October 2022

SEO Analyzing with Serpstat

Over few months of using Serpstat, I deeply recommend Serpstat to use for marketing and SEO. It is important to have organic metrics day to day and Serpstat can give you them. You can track keyword of your website to understand and report your clients.

Pros

Serpstat is helpful tool for marketing and SEO, you can drive your plan with it's dashboard and it is really helpful for marketing strategy. You can define your competitors and analyze their organic traffic. Backlink monitoring can help you to understand if your backlink has been completed properly or not.

Cons

Serpstat is helpful tool for marketing analytics but there are other alternatives that you can use that spend less money. You can decide and check alternatives prices.

Vova