• Pros

• "It's very easy to use. Serpstat has a very gentle learning curve and I've found it to be an affordable alternative to other similar services"

• "It's usability and simplicity are outstanding. "

• "The simplicity of the interface is very attractive. For something that has all of the features that I'm looking for, it's easy to see where to go for the different analyses that I'm looking for."

• Cons

• "It's not easy to learn to use. The platform can be a bit overwhelming when you're new to SEO. "

• "Overall its really great. Not too much to complain about. Sometimes the response time slows down a little bit. Still very usable, but could be faster."

• "From time to time the rank tracker was buggy BUT a short mail or chat with the support team and you will get support immediately. This is really great service!"

Browse Serpstat Reviews

aditya from E Com Web Solutions

Serpstat has been an Asset for my Digital Agency

I have been using Serpstat to run my digital agency and it certainly has helped me improve the SEO for my clients compared to before. As a small agency we find it difficult to subscribe to SEMrush and Ahrefs and other tools because of theeir expense but Serpstat offers a great suite of services at relatively lower cost which is awesome.

Pros

The multiple databases available along with the ever improving accuracy of the data makes doing SEO for overseas client a breeze. The data provided is at par with other well known tools like SEMrush and Ahrefs that too at price much lower than its competitors. Has a very well desgined UI and makes operating the dashboard relatively simple. Has a good collection of how to tutorials for beginners which are extremely helpful in getting started with using the platform. And yes, they have a great and extremely responsive customer support making troubleshooting easy.

Cons

They can certainly improve upon the backlink analysis as there are tools that give better results.

Paul from Wild Rosa

Extensive SEO Tool for Digital Marketers Without The High Price Tag

We use the Key Word research function continuously with all or content creation and find this tool very accurate. The Site audit tool is critical to us maintaining a well optimized site and is used regularly. Competitor analysis is another tool we find very useful as there is a wealth of information you can gather from these reports. It still however takes some time to produce and interpret these reports due to the user interface being somewhat clunky.

Pros

Serpstat provides a very wide range of SEO tools every website owner needs. High quality Keyword Research, Site Tracking, Competitor Analysis and Site Audit are tools we use on a regular basis. Their site audit tool alone has helped us improve our on page SEO tremendously. The price of these tools compared to their competitors makes Serpstat a real winner.

Cons

The user interface is not the best or easiest to get used to. It could do with an overhaul to make it more user friendly, particularly for new users.

Reasons for Choosing Serpstat

Serpstat provides just as good and comprehensive data at a significantly better price point compared to Ahrefs and SEM rush.

Ricky from The Vagabond Theatre Ensemble.

A great help to our business!

Pros

We are trying to improve our visibility online and Serpstat helped us to improve it big time! It offers a lot of tools to achieve or maintain our online rankings. Their keyword research tool is outstanding! It provides a tons of useful long-tail keywords that I can easily rank. It also provides useful data about our competitors as well. Their On-page Audit tool is great for optimizing our content. It also offers suggestions on how to fix some issues of our website.

Cons

Their Backlink Analysis tool needs some improvement. It doesn't show some of our backlinks.

Armand from Mayumi Publishing Group LLC

The rarely used tool in my SEO toolbox

Serpstat has been a useful tool for creating client reports.

Pros

I like that the reports include a lot of definitions regarding the items in the report. This has made it useful to share the report with people that I work with that don't know SEO terminology.

Cons

There are several items that don't work correctly for reporting. Some of the usage tutorials are outdated. To note, it appears the developers are continually making adjustments, so by the time you read this, those items may have been fixed.

price

Dexter from Platinum Live Usa

It's an affordable SEO tool with plenty of useful features!

Pros

Serpstat is definitely one of the most affordable tools for SEOs. But don't let the pricing fool you, it has a lot of advanced features that helped us to rank higher on search engines. These features are really nice and they give an accurate data. Some of the features are Domain Analysis, SEO Resarch, PPC Research and Keyword Research. They also have a Rank Tracker tool that is fairly good and a useful On-page Audit tool that can help users to fix page errors.

Cons

I do not have any issues with it. It surprisingly exceeded any of my expectations.

Ben from Oikon Stewardship Solutions

Serpstat is a very good SEO analysis tool for a very reasonable price

Pros

Beyond the normal keyword analysis, domain rating, and rank tracking that most all SEO tools have, there are two main features of Serpstat that I like a great deal. First, the Market Intelligence toolset is fascinating. Being able to find differences in your SERP results per region/audience segment/niche is very powerful. This has helped us narrow the scope for keyword optimization in certain instances, and even allowed us to retarget certain types of users in new ways. Of course, this tool also helps us track competitors and target some of their niche, so that is also very valuable. Second, Serpstat's on-page audit tools are very robust. I'm not a developer, so having this easy to use, fast, and thorough tool is very helpful for maintaining our sites integrity and content quality. Since these tools are integrated into the rest of the Serpstat suite, it's very easy to do periodic audits without the need for costly third-party solutions. Sidenote, Serpstat is very cheap compared to other tools. This value makes the overall benefit for our organization much better.

Cons

The visual design of Serpstat can be bland at times. It's not inefficient or confusing, just plain. Obviously there has to be some sort of tradeoff for the cheaper price, and I think it is this. But the . pricepoint is well worth the decrease emphasis on aesthetics.

Kolleen from Shallcross Web Design

Top SaaS

Pros

The software has a low pricetag compared to others in it's category. I can do so much on SerpStat. The reports are beautiful and clean.

Cons

It has more than I realized and it's not apparent.

Marius from Vlu

All-in-one SEO tool with fast growing databases

I'm using it for multiple purposes: 1)to track the backlinks and rankings of my websites 2)to analyze my competition and see what they are doing (in terms of SEO and PPC) 3)to run website audits and get a list of tasks sorted by the highest priority

Pros

I love Serpstat's website audit, as it breaks down the issues found on your website based on their priority, so you easily know what to start with.

Cons

The UX is sometimes confusing to me. I often misclick and leave the current project (going back to the list of projects. Then I have to select the project again).

Newaz from Powerphrase

One of the top SEO tools out there

Overall, it's great but it can be more accurate.

Pros

Serpstat is an all in one seo tool that provides estimated traffic, keyword rankings, tracking, back link tracking and more.

Cons

The data up to current algorithm changes. Sometimes data is wrong and is slow to pull the estimated searches and rankings.

Oliver from Comparethemarket.com.au

Genuine contender as an SEO suite

Pros

It has most of the features that SEMrush and Ahrefs offer and does them almost as well. The price point makes it an attractive alternative and it has a few extra surprises too.

Cons

Id like it to have more always on modules, similar to SEMrushs dashboard.

Gina from Enjoy The Enjoyment

Affordable option for digital marketers!

Pros

Serpstat is an afforfable all-in-one SEO platform. But don't let the price fool you. It is effective and it has lots of useful features. In my opinion, keyword research is the main strength of this tool. I can just input a single keyword and it will generate a lot of related keywords. It will also show the keyword search volume, trends and the competitors. I can also discover what keywords my competitors are ranking. It also allows me to track my keywords and they will send regular email updates about my rankings. Their backlink analysis tool is quite powerful as well. It's so easy to find the referring domains of our competitors that we can also use on our sites. They also have a Serpstat SEO & Website Analysis Plugin to quickly view the SEO data of any website. Their pricing is solid. Even starters can afford it.

Cons

None, I have no issues using it. Serpstat is the best option if you want an affordable all-in-one SEO tool!

Henrik from AdStrat GmbH

User since 2017 and one of my best pick of SEO Tools

I was looking for a All-in-One SEO tool for a small business. And serpstat helped me to grow my business and helped me to do the right decisions on my websites!

Pros

I love the clean interface. Since the first day the user interface with designed very clear and i had no problem to find everything with the first click. In detail i used a lot the backlink tool for research. Its really great to find good backlinks. I guess the database is a little smaller than ahrefs is but its definitely as good or even better than SEMRush is. The Rank Tracker works great and will give you a good overview of your most important keywords. Very helpful is the Site Audit, which will give you a good overview of what to optimize onpage next. All in all a really great tool for a small amount of money!

Cons

Great alternative to SEMrush with lots of useful features

Saves lots of $$ compared to my old semrush subscription, and getting lots of useful data to help our content marketing efforts in different languages.

Pros

The positions report is really good, and provides a lot of keywords nearly on par with semrush. Theres also a decent PPC tracking, a really good SEO audit and lots of databases for different countries.

Cons

I'm not getting as many keywords and data as with semrush, but I'm sure this is something the team are working on. Also would be great if we could get better competitor tracking within a project, this is something semrush really excels at where it suggests competitors you can save, and then each time you visit the reports it shows you how you're progressing against your competitors and how their positions / keywords compare. Another small annoyance is the 100 results limit in the positions reports on the A plan, would be great if they considered boosting it to at least 500-1000 to make it easier to get actionable data. Lastly would be great if they added a traffic analysis feature like similarweb to estimate where traffic is coming from, and top referers.

Jason from drillers.com

Industry: Oil & Energy

Will help the average business achieve 80% of their content marketing goals

As a digital marketing agency, we like to cross-reference data from different sources to get a full picture. Serpstat is one of 3 main tools we use regularly to research competitor keywords and back links.

Pros

Serpstat has a broad range of high-quality data solutions in one package. I've noticed that over the years, SEO software seems to be in an arms race, where different companies take the lead for a while, then others overtake. For each metric, it's possibel that you can find an alternative that is more accurate, but if you only choose one software provider, Serpstat give incredible value. If an average business was to use Serpstat, and work through everything, they'll get the 80/20 in desired results.

Cons

Originally, the volume of links found was inferior to other competitors, and keyword results were only a partial match, in comparison to Google Analytics. Serpstat were a fair way behind the top 2 or 3 providers. I'm pleased to say that they've really caught up in the last 6 months. In some areas the gap is closed, and in others the gap is closing fast.

Matthew from Alador and Smith

Affordable yet feature-rich SEO tool!

Serpstat is affordable, effective and has lots of features!

Pros

Serpstat is an all-in-one SEO tool that I've used to improved my website's rankings. It also has a PPC research purpose if you're doing paid search. The dashboard is clean and it is easy to use. I loved the combination of blue and white, making it easy on the eyes. Their advanced rank tracking tool is a neat tool. It accurately shows my rankings, search volume, PPC competition and my URL. I can also see my top pages and how many social media shares they had. Their keyword research tool and the competitor analysis tool are also great. I can say that their database is quite big. They have a very helpful blog! Lastly, their pricing is cheaper than the competition!

Cons

No issues and no missing functions for me. I really liked this software.

Richard from Bars and Hustle

An SEO tool that has lots of features and inexpensive!

Serpstat helps me to improve my rankings and to monitor my website.

Pros

Serpstat is a neat SEO tool that has a clean UI and is easy to use. Adding your first project is a breeze. Once I input my URL it will quickly show data like how many referring domains my website has, the organic keywords,traffic data and pages with highest visibility as well. Doing keyword research is nice and easy too. It shows highly relevant keywords that I can use for my articles. The backlink analysis tool is good and it shows all of my backlinks. Their rank tracker tool is accurate as well. Their pricing is very flexible and great for startups. Lastly, they also have a great blog that can help users to maximize the tool and to learn new strategies.

Cons

I do not have any issues using it. I love how simple and easy it is.

Beecher from Website services

A web app that's improving

I'd recommend it as (at minimum) a starter tool to get into SEO and targeted search

Pros

Cons

In my experience, some of the results are not timely. Last year, one of the sites in my project was ranking very high for targeted phrases and words that Serpstat didn't know about. I've noticed their search term database is kept up to date better in the past few months and things seem to be timely.

Price to value ratio

Roman from digital marketing

Serpstat - Perfect SEO tool for Eastern Europe market

We use Serpstat as daily basis tool for Eastern Europe projects and it's perfect for this (getting data like organic rankings, PPC campaigns and ads of our competitors, etc.). Also on paid plans we have an ability to monitor keywords rankings and make site audits automatic.

Pros

- Huge database of backlinks for Yandex and Google Ukraine, Russia and other Eastern Europe countries - Site audit functions, you can check for performance issues on your website and check pages with bot, so you will get report with problems that can affect your SEO strategy - Checking out for organic rankings and keywords - History of website visibility in organic search - Checking PPC campaigns of your competitors - You can have FREE account with limitations

Cons

- It doesn't have the biggest database like Ahrefs for US projects, but still have acceptable one

Kim from Oktoberfest Copenhagen

Great All-round SEO Tool

This is the first tool I open when I am considering a new website or niche. I will have it find me a lot of keywords in the niche and in this tool, it is easy to see both organic and paid competition. You can also see how much you can

Pros

I like having everything in one tool, it makes it a lot easier than having to browse through a myriad of tools to do research. It does a pretty good job of giving me an idea of value of a keyword vs. how much work it will take me to rank it. I have found many low hanging fruits by trawling through the long tails. This is a great tool to spy on your competitors. You can see which keywords they are bidding on in Adwords. These keywords are the golden ones that makes them money. So I will try to grab the rankings for these.

Cons

I would like the credits to be monthly allotments instead of daily allotments. I usually do a lot of research at the time, but not so often. So for me, monthly would make sure I never hit my limits. Sometimes I have to click around to find the exact views I want. Some sites are not crawled and shows zero information.

Alex from Fit Farm

This is, bar none, the BEST cloud based SEO platform out there...

It has revolutionized our SEO game, and helps us make daily decisions on what kind of content to write, publish and try to optimize around, as well as helping us spy on our competitors in SEO and PPC (in a way that SEMRush or even SpyFu never could). The software has exceeded my expectations in just about every area. Even the use of their API is downright cheap (we plug it into NetPeak, and it costs a bit less then other providers APIs). You do need to know a bit about SEO/PPC fundamentals to get the most out of it, but even for newcomers, it's incredibly intuitive

Pros

This software is like using SEMRush, but... on crack. I can't begin to list all of the little (but clever) enhancements that this software provides just included into its reports and SEO/PPC tools. Their support is chat based and excellent as well.

Christopher from Chaz Digital

A good product that will get better as they continue to add features and functionality

It allows me to easily grab info about a site that I can use to help me research prospective clients.

Pros

I was able to purchase this for a one-time fee, which while slightly feature limited still provides me with enough functionality that I can use this in my day-to-day SEO work. Most especially while I am prospecting for new clients and I just need a quick look at a site to see how it is ranking and what it is ranking for. It has the same functionality as Moz, SEMRush, AHrefs, and Majestic for a fraction of the price.

Cons

There's not much that I can think of that I don't like about the program. The biggest complaint would have to be that it doesn't cache results, so if you are researching a topic and need to jump back and forth between different views it does a new query. Minor complaint, but when you are limited by the number of searches a day it can matter.

Mike from RnDWork

It turns our SEO managers into professionals fast

Pros

It's a great tool for optimization your website, it's multi-functional and you don't need a pack of tools to make your website rank higher! We're a SEO agency and we use it all the way through! But one of the best things about it is that it keeps on developing and new features and databases are added all the time, it's superb!

Cons

First it seemed a bit hard to understand as there are so many features in it, but the guys rolled out teaching Academies with quizzes and now we use them to train our new employees!

Rocky from Rocky San Francisco

Great SEO tool at a great price!

It helps me to track my website's performance.

Pros

I maintained a website and a blog. Serpstat helped me to understand my website better. It helps me to find out where my traffic is coming from, what and how many keywords I'm ranking and I can also see who's linking to my website. Their rank tracker is accurate, I can see the positions of my keywords so that I can optimize them to get higher rankings. Overall, Serpstat is a tool that helped me gathered necessary data for a low price.

Cons

I have no regrets getting Serpstat. I have a small website and the limitations doesn't bother me. But for the people who have bigger sites, the daily query limit can be frustrating.

Yann from 360 Entrepreneur

Industry: Online Media

This has quickly become my SEO "best friend"

I've been really impressed by what Serpstat has to offer and it's been such a powerful tool that I've gone from using a few different tools (like Market Samurai and Google Keyword Planner) to only leveraging Serpstat for all the various aspects related to SEO and keyword research. This has made it easier for me both in terms of carrying out the work as well as in terms of processing the data delivered by Serpstat.

Pros

After I started using Serpstat, I went from using 2-3 different tools to focus on and carry out different aspects related to keyword research and SEO to doing everything in one place. There's so much one can do with Serpstat keyword research, rank tracking, researching competitors, on-page audit but the one thing I consider the best about Serpstat is the fact that it can really become your "SEO one-stop platform".

Cons

When it comes to keyword research, the way the information is displayed in the Serpstat dashboard isn't the most intuitive in terms of going through and understanding the data.

Reasons for Choosing Serpstat

Serpstat seemed to have a wider array of feature plus I got access, for life, with just one payment so I don't have to worry about monthly nor payment subscriptions

Ankit from Double A (1991) Public Company Limited

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Serpstat - The must have all-in-one platform for all business owners in the digital age

I use Serpstat to track my On-Page SEO, track Keywords performance and to monitor competitors in my niche. The tool has helped me ranked my websites higher than my competitors with all the information it provides.

Pros

From the first login - the Serpstat platform is an easy yet information tool for business owners to want to have an edge on the Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing (Paid Ads) game. 1) Ease of Use 2) The depth of information provided for KeyWords and Domains 3) Simple but insightful Site Audit Tool 4) KeyWord Brainstorming 5) Serpstat Academy and the certifications

Cons

It is a relatively newer SEO tool, however, the Serpstat team is constantly working hard to add country databases and SERP information. Some SERP data might be off, but they work very hard to make the data more accurate and work better.

Danica from Active Collab

A great product that seems to be improving on a daily basis.

Pros

Useful for variety of purposes. Gives us loads of info about websites if we are doing our link building, helps us with our keywords research and planning for link building purposes and our own websites, provides us with some basic info about writers that would like to guest post on our website. It can go in detail with some of the options and reporting but also keep it on a basic level if you are an average user. It's super affordable comparing to other tools.

Cons

Like any other SEO tool it can be overwhelming at the beginning and takes some time to get used to and learn what each section of the tools is used for.

Declan from Simply Responsive

Excellent SEO data from PPC to keywords to content marketing - ton of value even for free.

I can quickly help small businesses find out the basics of competitive research; with the paid version I can take larger companies deep down the search rabbit hole in one spot. Though like with all SEO tools, sometimes you don't get the most accurate data (much depends on who you are researching of course, this isn't a dig at Serpstat, all SEO tools have some good data and others not so much, depending on the market).

Pros

The simplicity of doing competitive research, finding out what organic keywords and PPC are being bought, and others do this well also. But Serpstat takes it to the next level with a ton of data; for example, I've found 100 articles written related to the competitors and resulting keywords. This allows me to develop a content marketing plan, knowing what's ranking, what headlines and content they are creating. There's a ton of other features as well, though of course the paid version gives much more.

Cons

It might be too much for some people; I love data and recommend this to people starting, out, but you really get the entire understanding of the search experience from a simple tool. Left side navigation makes that overwhelming for some, perfect for me, but it is a data driven interface that has choked a few people I know (and who should learn how to use it and get actionable insights, which is always the challenge with tons of data).

Worthy research and monitoring tool

It is a tool I use regularly for a variety of purposes. The support always seems to be prompt and efficient. It is an excellent tool. I just wish it did everything I need from an SEO tool and then I wouldn't need to keep moving between tools.

Pros

Serpstat has an attractive and pretty intuitive user-interface. It is clean and most of the features you need are within just a few clicks. There is extensive help available both with regard to the tool itself and SEO and related topics.

Cons

I like that Serpstat does 80% of what I need from an SEO tool, but it would be nice if it did the other 10% too as that would save me having to have multiple tools. One frustration I have is that the number of keywords returned, etc, is often restricted to a relatively small amount, which I understand as there is a cost related to this kind of thing. Unfortunately, this is also the case with some of the features which would be nice to have, but are only available on high plans.

Billy from Left Bank Vancouver

A reasonably priced All-In-One SEO solution!

Affordable monthly plans, fast and easy keyword research, Serpstat is a great option for an SEO tool.

Pros

First of all, Serpstat is one of a few SEO software that offers free trial. After I input my domain name, it will quickly show what keywords I am ranking, their position and how many referring domains that my website has. Under their SEO research tool, I can quickly see my competitors and how many common keywords do we have. It is quite useful if I want to optimize my content and outrank them. They also have a Domain vs Domain analysis which helps me identify unique keywords of my competitors. I can steal those keywords and make more content. And because of these features, generating more keywords are now faster and easier. Lastly, their pricing is reasonable and in my opinion, it's worth every penny.

Cons

I am hoping that they add more databases in the future.

Damilola from FREELANCER

The Perfect SEO Tools

As a SEO guy. I love Serpstat for proving the best SEO report which gives me opportunity to defend my project work to my clients anytime I need to defend my SEO work. Have been using Serpstat for more 2 years now and gives me the best. Used on several clients website like www.stagatv.com and many more.

Pros

This software allows me to track my website competitors. I can learn more where they are getting backlinks and gives me access to know any trending keywords for the day. Thank you Serpstat.

Cons

Good for SEO beginners. If you're a beginner. You can trust Serpstat always.

Michael from aquachi.co.uk

Industry: Market Research

The tool covers THAT much!

I'm impressed with how much they cramped in one tool and for the price, mind! I've been looking for this kind of solution for our company site and been fiddling with Serpstat for over a month now, and can honestly say it's one of the best tools out there.

Pros

The best rank tracking tool. Gives almost exhaustive data on competitors positions. Breaks down competitors domains by pages and shows their ranking, which brings more traffic, which ad leads to which landing, or you can find missing keyword from your pages. I mean, you can analyze the hell out of your competitors and your domain as well.

Cons

Lacks white label

Chris from Electrical

Simple, yet powerful. What more can you want?

SerpStat makes it easy for me to track our rankings, backlinks and to compare to the other competitors in the market. They have advanced functions and audits and a host of keyword functions.

Pros

Cons

Depending on the day there are times some of the functions take 20-30 seconds to load. But likely that's due to the volume of information.

Over a Year of Daily use

The best part for me is to have a ranking tracker, backlink analysis and know what keywords i'm ranking for in one place. At the end of the day, everything adds up to save time.

Pros

It's quite simple, so you know how to use without any issues. Also they have a chrome extension that quickly give you the main info of the pages you are browsing.

Cons

Since my main markets from latin languages, when downloading CSV files they've issues with accents (UTF-8 encode problem). It isn't a big deal.

Steph from Magic Beanz

All-In-One SEO Solution

The layout is easy to use and it's great that can you can create projects allowing you to monitor domains. I use all sorts of tools on it but the rank tracker and backlink tracker are especially useful to keep updated with any keyword changes as well as look up competitors backlink profiles.

Pros

Serpstat is one of those platforms that just delivers everything you need. I really like using their keyword tracking, backlink checker and keyword research tools to help me deliver the best campaign.

Cons

Sometimes the SEO keyword section, which shows you a list of keywords your domain ranks for in different countries, doesn't update correctly.

Daniel from EMPACTED

Great alternative to more expensive SEO software

I wish I was better at SEO so I could take full advantage of everything that SerpStat offers. The SerpStat team is also continually producing high quality info on SEO and how to use the software to achieve your SEO goals. I actually look forward to receving their emails so I can learn more.

Pros

SerpStat has replaced LongTail pro and other SEO tools for me. It has everything I need to make an educated decision about targeting keywords on the web. I'm not a heavy user of the software, but when I need it...it's there with the info I need. What I like - Gives a list of competitors websites based on organic search related to the keywords provided - Google Trends charts are included on the results page - Ability to drill down into related keywords right from the results page - Gives you all the relevant SEO data

Cons

Once in a while when I'm reviewing the results from a search the results are presented in another language than English. I can usually figure out what is presented but it is a bit strange to see.

Martin from Toca da Empada

My bread and butter solution for SEO

I RELY on Serpstat to keep my content optimized so that I can effortlessly drive organic traffic and improve my rankings in Google. Maybe more importantly, Serpstat gives me confidence in my content decisions. The cost/benefit ratio with Serpstat is unmatched by any other tool on the market.

Pros

I don't use SEO as intensively as other marketers might. However, anytime I'm going to create a new piece of content, my first stop is SerpStat. Within a few short minutes, I'm able to slice and dice search, competition, backlink and ranking data so that I can make intelligent decisions. I also really like the Serpstat ecosystem. I like their support videos, their articles and the emails they send. They keep me up to date on SEO matters without being overwhelming.

Cons

The only thing I say that I'm not too fond of is the fact that I don't have access to all the databases off the bat. But I guess it's fair enough for the really affordable price at which it's offered.

Emma from US Autoparts

The one I was looking for so LONG!

Truly awesome tools this platform holds! I finally have found SINGLE solution to track my rankings, monitoring competitors, auditing my sites and doing content research. Content marketing section is something that brings this tool on top of its main rivals. I'm ecited I grabbed this deal!

Pros

- Price - Vast databases - Various filtering and exporting options - White label reporting

Cons

- Cannot batch audit multiple sites at once

Response from Serpstat

Replied April 2017

Hey Emma, Thank you for your review of us. Unfortunately, we do not provide batch audit, but we will deploy this option soon with use of our API. So stay tuned:)

Rithvik from Open Hardware Days

Industry: Research

Great SEO Tool

Completes my list for most of the seo tools required like keyword research, search analytics, advertising analysis , content marketing ideation , rank tracking and some other tools which are great. It's an all in one tool.

Pros

Best keyword analysis tools I have. They have a decent database of keywords. It is great for keyword research and site audit. Great keyword tracking and Rank tracking tools. They have good ui and they are working hard to add new features. Great team.

Cons

Completes my checklist didn't find any thing missing has of now

Dean from Self-employed

Almost all I need for SEO

Good stuff: it has 4 essential tools: keyword research, backlinks, rank tracking, and site audit. The best price according to my 3-minute research :). Decent index for both links and keywords. Bad stuff: audit is a bit raw. bugs here and there after the redesign I guess. Not enough European countries to work with. Overall: highly recommended. I don't do SEO for others, but I optimize my own websites, and it's just what I need.

Pros

Good backlinks and keywords index. Good price. Has almost everything you need to do SEO in one place.

Cons

Lacks European countries. Raw audit.

A must-have for SEO

We use Serpstat for regular site audits and rank tracking in Google.

Pros

Implementing text analysis and rewriting some content on the site allowed our online store to get into Google's first page on dozens of keywords. Also, Serpstat's support and customer success teams are amazing. We always get fast help with any questions or troubles while using this product.

Cons

Not the most straightforward interface I've ever met. The knowledgebase and Serpstat Academy may help you to get use to it though.

John from John Martin Live

Industry: Music

Reasonably priced all-in-one SEO tool!

I really like this tool. It helps me to grow my website!

Pros

Serpstat is a great tool for digital marketers and business owners. It has plenty of features that I can use to grow my website and to track its performance. It allows me to view my top ranking keywords, search engine traffic, organic keywords and backlinks. The interface is user-friendly and it has a clean design as well. They also have a great blog that can help you to become more successful. Also, their pricing is reasonable and in my opinion, even beginners can afford their lowest monthly plan.

Cons

Some advanced features are not available on their lowest plan. Their free trial is also very limited.

SerpStat is amazing!

I use this for my clients Keyword strategy and content strategy. Its super insightful and lets me drill down to make definitive answers.

Pros

I really like this SEO tool. They are a premier tool of the keyword indentification niche. What I like: 1. The Dashboard is really good and informative 2. The Search tool is front and center. Don't need to hunt for it. 3. The Drill down data is really good. Most things are clickable and lead to more information 4. It has the bells and whistles, adwords ads, graphs, related keywords....etc 5. Search questions! This is amazing. It lists the top topics for your keyword so you can create great content. There is more...but you get the picture

Jeffry from MakeTechEasier.com

Industry: Writing and Editing

The Fabulous SEO Tool for Everyday Users

Pros

Serpstat offers fabulous features - comparable to the more established SEO tools - for a very affordable price.

Cons

There are features that are still not supported such as the ability to find a parent keyword from long tail keywords and vice versa.

Madhav from Hubstaff

Fantastic SEO tool

Pros

Their keyword research tool is great. Also, love their content marketing features like search questions on topics and tree view.

Cons

Need broader coverage of search data. You need to cover databases like India. Other than that, very happy with their tool.

Serpstat might be the best SEO and keyword research solution

Keyword research and optimizing SEO for my site.

Pros

There are hundreds of solutions out there when it comes to SEO refinement and keyword research but Serpstat delivers the best bang for its buck. You are able to create awesome website analysis for your site/client site on top of doing quick keyword research. The data they provide is also quite accurate and in line with real Google SERP stats. For the money, Serpstat beats out competitors such as SEMrush and Ahrefs.

Cons

Serpstat like many other keyword research tools, have somewhat of a learning curve. You have to know what you're trying to look for and understand what the data means. It wouldn't be wise to spend money on a platform where you don't know what you're doing with it.

Crucial keyword research tool

Use it weekly to enable me to do keyword research for my websites.

Pros

I was fortunate enough to get a very good deal on this software. I've used some of the competitors too and have to say this is a really good keyword research tool. It's easy to use and the results are comparible to that of the competition. Keyword monitoring is also implemented very well. I use this constantly whilst doing keyword research for my websites.

Cons

I don't think the backlink analysis is as easy to use as some of the other features. It's not as easy as it should be to get a list of do-follow backlinks.

Jorden from Bodies By Bench LLC

Awesome SEO tool that makes constant improvements!

Pros

Serpstat is an awesome all in one SEO/keyword research tool. I use this tool mainly for keyword research and watch my site keywords/backlinks and for site audits. One thing I like about the keyword research is it gives me an overall keyword competition score and can give me tons of keyword suggestions based on several factors! This tool actually has a lot of features and in my opinion is a must have if you are trying to rank your website.

Cons

I think the tool can be somewhat overwhelming at first since there are so many options and subcategories but they do make it easy to go through. It took me some time to get used to all of it and familiar with how it works and where everything is at.

Gary from 3Bug Media

Good SEO Tool With lackluster Service

It's a good all around tool for doing seo research but the lack of customer service and local seo features makes it less useful.

Pros

Serpstat has a clean dashboard that is easy to navigate. They have a very large index and can provide very good insights when doing keyword research. They provide all of the base tools you need for SEO such as keyword research, rank tracking and website auditors. They have recently added difficulty scoring for keywords which helps to estimate how hard it will be to rank for a given keyword. It's a good all around tool for SEO.

Cons

Customer support is not very good. Have had a bug in the software for 6 months that prevents me from accessing a feature that I pay for, support seems unconcerned on fixing it despite many customers paying for the feature. It is also not good for local seo as their index does not help very well when conducting local, city based keyword research.

Andrey from Beetle Eye LLC

SEO tool with many features in one place

Allows me to do my daily SEO tasks

Pros

I like that Serpstat has very clean and readable layout even for people who are not SEO experts but enthusiasts. I use it mainy for domain and keyword research and PPC competitors keywords and ads.

Cons

I think that for some projects Serpstat database need to be better synchronized with Google

A good SEO tool for finding Keywords

useful insights for discovering keywords.

Pros

I have been using for the past few months and I like the platform. It does not have features as comparable as ahrefs. It also has a good resource of google database.

Cons

Finding backlinks is not up to the mark and it shows me only the older ones. It also lacks the Keyword Difficulty feature.