What are ShippingEasy users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ShippingEasy software through verified user reviews

1,080 Reviews

• icon"Not only does the ShippingEASY program make shipping anything from your location EASY, their customer service is superior. They make everything super easy, with their friendly knowledgeable staff."
  • icon"Shipping easy was super eady yi integrate. The prices are super comparable with other shipping sites."
  • icon"I love how amazing the product is and your customer service is awesome and knowledgeable."
  • icon"I also do not like when I print over 40 packing slips it messes up atleast 20 or more. So I have to go through and figure out what slips I am missing and it is such a pain."
  • icon"I can not think of anything I dislike about the software."
  • icon"This is one of the worst companies on the internet I've come across."

Browse all ShippingEasy Reviews

• Have you used ShippingEasy and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,080 reviews

Heather

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

June 2022

Great for International Shipping

Joshua

FREE Plan + Discounted USPS Rates!

I am a seller on a popular online marketplace that has recently increased their shipping rates for sellers. This led to a substantial profit decrease on lower-weight items shipped via USPS First-Class. The discounted rates on ShippingEasy beat the rates of the online marketplace. This has helped my business restore its profits on such items.

Pros

The thing I absolutely like the most about ShippingEasy is that they offer a FREE plan with plenty of features - something that's hard to find elsewhere. The most useful feature included with all plans is the integration with an Amazon seller account. This allows me to print labels for orders received, view FBA inventory, and manage reviews. The free plan includes 50 shipments per month, integration with an unlimited number of stores/carts/marketplaces, and batch label printing.

Cons

One feature that's lacking in the FREE plan is the ability to link carrier accounts other than USPS. It would be nice if I were able to link my FedEx account with ShippingEasy. This feature is included in the paid plans, however.

Reasons for choosing ShippingEasy

I chose ShippingEasy because it offers a free plan which suits my current needs. Additionally, ShippingEasy offers better integration with online marketplaces.

Brian

February 2022

Simple and easy shipping labels and shipping management

Our experience has been excellent. We create shipments and print labels when we need to, and there's no monthly fee to worry about when we aren't shipping anything.

Pros

This was simple and easy to set up and use for a small business that doesn't have a need for a large and expensive shipping operation. We simply created our account and set up our payment method, then we create shipping labels for our shipments one at a time or in groups, and can compare prices for different carriers and shipping options.

Cons

For our use there was no downside. We don't do a ton of shipping, just enough to need something convenient like ShippingEasy.

Reasons for choosing ShippingEasy

The cost of the products was important as we didn't want the overhead for what we were using it for. Also the convenience and ease of use.

Jayden

Engineer’s Perspective

An easy and usually affordable shipping option.

Pros

The ease of creating shipping labels and the transparent side of tracking packages.

Cons

Some shipping options are more expensive than other sites.

Reasons for switching to ShippingEasy

Better deals for the size packages we most often ship.

Toni Lee

July 2022

Meh.... My least favorite for shipping

Pros

Ive tried them all... this one was my least favorite, but it works.. does the job

Cons

I feel the fees are higher to ship through this platform.

Mohammad

July 2022

Excellent shipping platform offers outstanding integrations

We wanted a platform that manages all our shipping, orders, and refunds all at one platform. ShippingEasy offers great integration and pricing which is great.

Pros

Very easy to use and manage all your shipping labels and orders. The great thing is you can filter orders by SKUs. You can manage all your orders from different platforms integrated with ShippingEasy and manage everything in one platform.

Cons

There is nothing we have come across as a flaw but managing loss/stolen claims is a painful process specifically when trying to get support from the platform for third-party billers.

Cost

Coree

Shipping made EASY!!

From start to finish, everything this program has to offer is easy to understand and put into action. For a small business like mine, it’s a true headache saver when it comes to order management and shipping.

Pros

It’s truly all in the name!! Shipping Easy makes all aspects of shipping extremely easy! From website order integration, to order management, to package tracking, everything works seamlessly and simply.

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing about this program I do. It like. When my business suffered an extreme slowdown, like most businesses the past couple of years, paying the monthly fee was an extra cost that Made me contemplate switching. But for the monthly cost, the program truly makes life so much easier and compact so you’re not going between twenty different programs to keep track of everything shipping.

Tasha

Saves time and money!

Pros

The shipping calculator is so easy to use. Prices are way cheaper than other competitors. Tracking and delivery confirmation is always accurate!

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult to navigate.

Chelsea

Industry: Facilities Services

June 2022

Shipping

Pros

It was fairly cheap and super easy to use

Cons

It could come down a lil on cost but that's all I disliked

Carolyn

Shipping

Pros

like the free trial and it is easy to use with multiple intergrations.

Cons

there is a little bit of a learning curve to it.

Caroline

Industry: Wholesale

Shipping Easy Truly is Easy

Pros

Integrates with Shopify and easy to pull customer info from to make spreadsheets

Cons

Sometimes when are queuing labels to print it will say that some are ineligible but we sort of have to guess the reason. I wish there was an error message that was specific.

Shipping Made Easy.

Pros

It's fairly easy to select the best service and ship, and there are inexpensive options for small flat letters, etc.

Cons

I wish I could connect to my PayPal to pay for packages, rather than using a credit card and paying it off. I also wish it would show combinable orders instead of requiring me to select 'combine orders' box. Finally, it does not save package details when checking between services. Actually, I wish it would compare different services (UPS, USPS, FedEx) to be able to select the most cost-effective option.

Reasons for choosing ShippingEasy

Shipping Easy offers more and better options than others that I have looked into. It's also fairly straightforward to use.

Reasons for switching to ShippingEasy

I had myriad issues with eBay shipping, including inconsistent tracking numbers in the system (not matching that on the label), printing problems (including lack of bar code or garbled text), and lost packages.

Brian

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Shipping Easy really is the easiest

the integrations with most major shopping carts covers 99% of what I need. I have 1 client using Ultracart that has to do a .csv file for me every day, but it works well enough. everything else aside from the reporting that I am missing gets the job done.

Pros

Very intuitive UI and easy for my employees and clients to use with very little learning curve.

Cons

the maid drawback is there is some report functionality missing that would make my job a lot easier when it comes to invoicing my clients. I have asked about different things a few times and pretty much get the same answer that it is something being considered as a future enhancement, but it never seems to come.

Reasons for choosing ShippingEasy

Shipstation is very limited and the inventory management component is downright awful. 3pl central is a terrible platform that is very outdated, very overpriced, and not user friendly at all. Also looked at building a platform in house and a couple of other options, but SE provided the best functionality and value combination.

Reasons for switching to ShippingEasy

Endicia on its own was too limited and other platforms were either way over priced, klunky, insufficient, or all of the above.

JEFF

Finally, someone is figuring it out!

Excellent up time (upwards of 98% most of the time). Great support staff, easy to work with and they ACTUALLY resolves issues! Go figure!! (Volusion delusion). Great GUI makes workflow a snap.

Pros

The flexibility and functionality are phenomenal. It's great to have a "hub" where both order fulfillment and marketing can happen in one place! Leaves our e-commerce platform (volusion) in the dust!

Cons

HTML editing and graphical verification (switching back and forth) of e-mail newsletters is limited which makes it very frustrating, especially when one wants to use font sizes larger than "72" or make inter-document hyperlinks for starters. I hope these features will be added soon! Also, the ability to cancel or recall e-mail campaigns within say 30 mins, would be very helpful. Sometime you think it's perfect, hit the send button, and see the e-mail at your inbox (for review) and see a problem than you can't fix!!

Reasons for choosing ShippingEasy

Ease of use, cost, integration with e-commerce platform: all native. No 3rd party "plug-ins"...

Kohl

Fast Setup, Easy Use, Great Customer Service, All your shipping in one place!

It handles all the shipping for all of our online stores, provides us with a great discount on shipping costs, and makes managing shipments for multiple online stores relatively hassle-free. It has even more options like inventory management, marketing, customer management, and others that we have yet to use!

Pros

I love that all of my online stores can all go to one location. I like that I can add pictures for each of my products and have them appear in the emails that are sent to my customers or printed on my invoices. It can easily create pick lists, packing slips, and labels, all of which are customizable. I like that it can manage my inventory and sync it with my stores. I like that I can create a favorite shipping method and package options, and quickly ship with those settings with the click of a button. I can also group together any of my orders that will be using the same shipping method and packaging, then select from my saved settings, and print all the pick lists, packing slips, and/or labels at once! I have run into a few problems here and there with integrations, which is to be expected when connecting two different systems, and customer service is always willing to do whatever it takes to help me resolve my issue.

Cons

There is one thing that bugs me severely about this product. When one of my warehouse workers accidentally clears an order, there is no way to reinstate the order or re-pull the data from my online stores. A manual order has to be created, and the order is no longer synched with shipping easy. This doesn't happen often, but it has happened more than once, and recreating an order manually stinks, not because shippingeasy makes it hard to do, it just stinks when automatic is so much faster and better.

Gay

Been using them for years!!!

We use ShippingEasy for our shipping across the nation for over 3 years. We love that they continue to improve the program as well as introduce new items at reasonable prices.

Pros

I love that ShippingEasy has a CRM integrated with the shipping. Which is constantly being updated to make the program better. Creating Marketing campaigns are easy and selecting which customers get which email and when, you're able to get very specific. Send out a two week email to make sure customers received the correct order and request for reviews. Very Easy.

Cons

To select customers for a specific reason for an email campaign you have to make a list first and save it before sending the campaign.

Reasons for choosing ShippingEasy

We liked the integration with ShippingEasy with our Website. They transfer over a lot of information and is able to send back information to our website, like tracking numbers. The price of ShippingEasy with CRM was a huge factor in the final decision. We are sticking with ShippingEasy henceforth in our business adventure.

Aaron

Industry: Sporting Goods

ShippingEasy is perhaps the best value shipping/inventory management systems on the market

Great platform, frequently improving features, will likely continue using for the foreseeable future.

Pros

Reasonably priced, robust features, seamless inventory management integration, would definitely recommend to any business. Customer service is always fast, courteous, and extremely helpful.

Cons

There are several minor display issues that recur from time to time, but these may simply be compatibility-based.

Reasons for choosing ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy's inventory management system puts it ahead of the pack.

Reasons for switching to ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy offers better pricing and more robust features/support.

Veronica

Excellent Shipping App

For more than five years, ShippingEasy has provided me excellent service. Their customer service is always at reach through the chat feature inside the App, and they always respond immediately. So there is always help at hand. There has not been one time when they have not helped me when I have had the need. Help is always at the speed of light. The commercial rates provided through them are also great!

Pros

As it names states, shipping is very easy with this App. I have been using it since 2014 in a BigCommerce Store with no issues, to ship domestically and internationally using mostly USPS, FedEx and APC. For a very reasonable monthly fee you can connect unlimited stores, so selling through multiple channels becomes a breeze. I have Amazon, eBay and the BigCommerce store all funneled through ShippingEasy and it makes shipping very trouble-free as it syncs everything.

Cons

I could not find use for their inventory manage feature, but I can not say it is good or bad, it just did no service for the style of stores and sales I have.n

More Affordable.

Rodney

Been using this for many years

It took us 3 days to catch up from weekend orders with EarthDye and Harvest Moon hair dye, after installing shipping easy all orders go out the same day and weekend orders on Monday with several hours to spare, absolutely incredible, it has saved us tons of time and money and also they helped with postage. First-class all the way around the block and back.

Pros

SUPPORT!! Although not needed very much because it is so easy to use, blew shipstaion out of the water. we gave shipstation a months trial and was super confusing. We have used this now for several years and the tech support is nothing short of fricken awesome. Fast and knowledgable. They are like one person answering your questions, nothing like I have ever seen in my lifetime. Lifetime customer.

Cons

I have 0 cons. It's affordable, reliable and efficient.

Reasons for choosing ShippingEasy

Ease of use, integration, inventory management, newsletter, analytics!! OMG I love the analytics! Talk about awesome, you know exactly who is a new customer, custom emails to each of them and really really breaks it down. Not to mention they help you set up, I could go on for an hour about the majestic of Shipping easy, however, I got orders to pack!

Reasons for switching to ShippingEasy

Taking to long to process orders.

Tanya

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shipping Easy. The Best Shipping & Email Marketing Program ever created all in one!

Cut down on shipping errors, saved money and time!

Pros

What I love most about this program is Everything! Not only does it send our customers shipment notification emails with tracking numbers but you can set up a variety of automated emails for every possible need. Having been in business for over 20 years I have used many different shipping programs, nothing has ever come close to the abilities of what Shipping Easy can do. Since this program has all of your order data it gives you so many options to reach back out to customers. Each day I discover some other feature I am not using that I should be taking advantage of. If I am ever uncertain how something could benefit me or how to set something up their support staff is the best of the best! So Amazing! You can set up numerous stores with infinite ways to reach out to your customers to increase sales. There is simply no other option for us. Shipping Easy makes our job easier, it cuts down on shipping mistakes and saves us time, energy, and money.

Cons

The only negative that I have found in 10 months of using Shipping Easy is that you cannot create forms to capture email addresses for those customers that wish to receive newsletters. Currently I do still pay another company that has built in forms on my website making it super easy to capture email addresses. On the bright side, because it does have the ability to send emails to anyone that has placed an order, it does not matter if they signed up, I can still send them an email.

Erica

Highly recommend

Great - they have excellent customer service! I was having problems with getting logged out of the Stamps.com site and couldn't buy postage. The online chat was easy to get on and I was helped by your customer service rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] . They were extremely helpful, patient, and while it took a little while, they were able to fix my problem and get me back working!! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

Pros

It's fast and easy. Very convenient. I think it's so much quicker and cuts down my processing time.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like. It took a little getting used to the system, but now it's a breeze.

n/a

Reasons for switching to ShippingEasy

The company I work with (our wholesaler) partnered up with Shipping Easy, so it's integrated into our system.

Brandon

Industry: Wholesale

Fastco USA

Pros

It's feature rich with new functions being added constantly.

Cons

The inability to add tracking from a local courier or another logistics company. I've seen this requested a bunch but it has never been implemented. Example: This would be for the "mark as shipped" scenario. Right now the drop down only shows carriers that we have linked. It'd be great if there was an "other" option where we could put the name of the logistics company used and add tracking. We ship a lot in the Southeast and Advantage Logistics dominates this area due to their low rates. They do provide tracking numbers but we are unable to attach them to our Fastco store orders though ShippingEasy.

Allen

Industry: Chemicals

They take care of you!

In the two years we have been using ShippingEasy, every time we have a question or odd request, they have been impossibly helpful in getting the issue resolved with nearly no wait at all. The individuals I have contacted are all intimately familiar with not only the aspects of their own product, but have a keen understanding of all the carriers they support as well as the platform you may sell from. They know shipping inside and out.

Pros

Everything I need done as far as shipping is concerned, they can handle without issue. The interface is straight-forward and easy to use, plus they work seamlessly with our store and postal carriers. I have never had a bug or issue with the software after over two years of use.

Cons

It's hard to come up with something I like the least about this product. Before, we had been doing all of our shipping manually which took hours. Now we can practically automate the process and have easy access to a wealth of information we never had before. I should note that we only take advantage of the shipping aspects of the program and only use one store, so I can't speak on the inventory management or how well it handles multiple platforms.

Jessica

Industry: Cosmetics

ShippingEasy's Customer Service is superior

Pros

Not only does the ShippingEASY program make shipping anything from your location EASY, their customer service is superior. They make everything super easy, with their friendly knowledgeable staff. Every time I call, I am greeted by a friendly professional who is ALWAYS able to answer every question I have. Not one time has a representative said "I don't know", if they didn't know the answer right away (which is rare), they knew someone who could help or we worked together to figure out the issue. The two friendliest, most helpful representatives I have had the pleasure of working with are [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They are both incredible helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. They are TRULY SUPERIOR. I would be happy to recommend ShippingEasy to anyone who is in need of a shipping program.

Cons

There is nothing about ShippingEasy that makes our shipping process anything less than EASY. There is no downside, and their staff is wonderful.

Reasons for switching to ShippingEasy

Formerly, we were writing handwritten shipping labels, but as our business grew, we needed a shipping program that could handle our volume better. ShippingEasy was a great choice.

Jessica

Shipping Easy

I use it to ship online orders and manage inventory for my multiple sales channels in person and online.

Pros

Love the capabilities and inventory features. It works well for my needs.

Cons

There are a few very simple features that the software is lacking like when I sell something through my linked POS system to shopify it doesn't deduct inventory since it wasn't shipped and I wish that the Purchase order screen showed what my quantities were in stock instead of my projections so I don't have to have multiple screens open to know what to order.

Reasons for choosing ShippingEasy

The other products that do what shipping easy does were out of my price range so I wasn't able to consider them so I am glad I found shipping easy.

Reasons for switching to ShippingEasy

Two way sync for inventory

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,080 reviews