• Pros

• "It does the job for me... I no longer need to remember to send out review invites, it does it on its own. "

• "I love that the system automatically integrates a new email into the contacts this way I capture all new customers. Also the ease of sending email for feedback "

• "This software has been very effective in both driving reviews and allowing me to address customer issues before requesting reviews."

• Cons

• "Sometimes the help desk is not super easy to get in touch with...but they always are there to assist if needed."

• "Cost, but it is worth the price. You also have to make sure you go through the contact list on a regular basis to keep everything up to date and to delete spam contacts that come through. "

• "There are hours for service. Sometimes I work at odd hours and because it is live human help, there are hours I have to abide by. They don’t work the odd hours that I do."

Browse Signpost Reviews

Devon from Crosshairs Texas LLC

Industry: Sporting Goods

EASIEST platform & YOU will get RESULTS!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] totally understood our needs. It is hard to find a company that will work as hard as this one does!! They are WHY we can continue to communicate and get positive reviews and increased SALES---Did I mention increased SALES?? Very happy we are on our 2nd year of being a customer!!

Pros

I love that SignPost automatically captures details and follows up with our customers with different messages and offers. It has really helped us keep in contact with our customers which has increased sales considerably.

Cons

I wish they could add photos to the text messaging.

Reasons for Switching to Signpost

Signpost is so much more user friendly and less complicated!!

Response from Signpost

Replied March 2020

Hi Devon, thank you for the review!

Peter from 911 Driving School Marysville

Worth every penny

Very happy. It has helped us show the world what great service we do

Pros

We love the fact that It captures the voice, the appreciation of our customers for our service and helps them share it easily on the major review sites. It also helps us identify customers who we did not meet there expectations so we can make that right for them.

Cons

I wish it would identify that a customer who has been solicited for a review 6-12 times is not going to fill out a review, but eventually they get so upset they give us negative feedback and then we have to go in and manually remove them from the mailing list.

Reasons for Choosing Signpost

With the demo we saw from Constant Contact, the biggest issue was we do not get to keep our reviews. If we stop paying on that site we lose our reviews which are held by that company

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Peter, thanks for taking time to leave us this great review! We did have an update release (announced in Signpost News in your inbox) that limits the amount of emails your customers receive, which should solve your frequency concern. Please give us a call or check out the Help Center to get that setting updated in your account. Thanks again!

Leanna from Elizabeth's Catering

SignPost is Helpful...but be Hesitant (Dependant on type of Business)

We personally had a bit of a rough start with SignPost. Even though we had multiple phone calls and screen-share meeting with the representatives, we somehow misunderstood the basic features and how they were carried out. We were confused disappointed after signing the contract and not realizing the issues until during the onboarding process. We ended up turning off a few features that didn't appeal to the way we conduct business and interact with our clients. That being said, we have not regretted using SignPost as we have received an influx of positive online reviews, it just takes more supervision than expected. My boss and I agree that I have to "babysit" Mia (Signpost's algorithm) to feel comfortable having her interact with our customers and their information. We have decided to manually unsubscribe clients who have been asked for a Google review, because we don't want them to perpetually be asked. From what we can tell there is an automated follow-up/reminder email prompt every month to three months, and we felt that was hastling to our clients.

Pros

- It's capability to merge contact info from Gmail so you don't have to manually enter clients. - It does work! We have received over 150 positive Google reviews in about 9 months. - It gives you weekly/monthly updates on have many clients were added or how many reviews you receive. - The customer support reps have been very gracious and helpful.

Cons

- While merging contacts from Gmail saves you time, ANYONE you email is eligible for a review. This means if someone only has a basic question, but doesn't get a quote or purchase services can receive a request for a review (unless you have the foresight to manually remove them). Or a partnering vendor or sales person you responded to can be included as well. This has happened to us, and most non-past clients find it odd. It's especially awkward in our case when it's someone who went with a different cater. - Also, there isn't a way for the algorithm to know WHEN the services were. We have had clients book with us and get asked for a review weeks before the actual services. Sometimes they'll still create a Google review that is vague but positive; however, we'd rather wait until we exceed their expectations during their event so they'll write a genuinely enthusiastic and detailed Google review. - You can't really customize the email verbiage to make it sounds like it's actually from you. Compared to our usual company verbiage, the email headlines and overall messages don't sound like their coming from us. The only customization you have are some basic color accents and inputting your logo.

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Leanna, thanks for taking time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear the reviews have been successful and it sounds like you're overall happy with your account. However, a recent update announced in Signpost News a few months back may solve your concern with email frequency! There is now a setting you can adjust to control how many emails your customers receive overall. We also do connect to certain payment/invoicing systems and you can segment your client lists to control what is sending out more specifically. I'll relay this to a member of our Customer Success team so we can get these solutions in front of you. Thanks again!

Most Valuable Employee!

Pros

Hiring Signpost is like hiring another employee just to keep in touch with our past customers to ensure each one is still satisfied with our service. What a priceless tool for small business. I can't recommend Signpost enough if you value online reviews! If a client is not completely satisfied, we can circle back and contact them to ensure they know we value their concerns and will strive to improve our service in any way possible. If a client is absolutely pleased with our service, Signpost puts them directly in front of Google and similar platforms with a single click to share their satisfaction with others considering our business. I have to say, Signpost has become a priceless employee at our company and one of our greatest investments! We continually recommend them to our clients who also own small businesses.

Cons

Signpost reaches out often just to make sure any ideas we have or would like to have implemented are addressed. Not a bad thing to say about this company.

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2020

We're thrilled to hear this! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Signpost, and for your collaboration with our team and referrals to other local businesses. We appreciate it!

Heather from Prissy Paws Pet Salon LLC

Industry: Veterinary

Every business needs a Signpost!

Signpost has made sure i am comfortable with the product and cares to make sure i am up to date on the new stuff they come up with and are available to me.

Pros

You cant get noticed unless you have avaliabilty of soliciting customers. People get busy and so do shop owners. So campaigns are a great way to keep in contact with my clients and scedualed campaings help to keep them professional looking . I like the part where the Mia system makes sure you are not over sending messages and campaings. Making sure our customers have a chance to review our services is a nice feature. The capabilities to rectify any negative feedback before it goes public is a great save. There are mean people out there and this helps us weed them out.

Cons

you fixed one con: being able to edit inside of a customers file.

n/a

Reasons for Switching to Signpost

Ad I Q still has a hold of my google account but I needed the better technology that Mia was offering.

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Heather, thanks for the great review! We love to hear your feedback so we can adjust the platform based on what our customers are looking for, like your edit to a contact's profile, so keep 'em coming. Thanks again!

Nate from Higher Ground Moving

By a real user

Great customer service. Mediocre product. I feel spammy when SP is doing it’s thing. Some of my customers get annoyed too

Pros

I get plenty of reviews and this program help me. It also help keep my customer list in order.

Cons

Expensive. It doesn’t have all the features I really want as a mover. When my year is up, I’m out for a better CRM

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Nate, thanks for taking time to review us! Have you seen the update to email frequency? You can now set a limit on how many emails your customers are receiving on behalf of your business. Adjust this in your Settings or visit our Help Center for more information. Thanks again!

JASON from WCC ROOFING CO.

Clean Up

Initially i was skeptical but the software has produced great results for reviews.

Pros

I like that they get some of the bad reviews filtered out.

Cons

I sometimes sends emails prematurely to customers.

Reasons for Choosing Signpost

Customer service and results.

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Jason, thanks for taking time to leave us a review! Please reach out if we can help you any further. Thanks again!

Christopher from Eco Electric

Signpost is effective

We have driven about 75 google reviews in the last five months.

Pros

Cons

I really have no cons for this software. It performed the way they claimed and allowed me to address negative impressions

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Christopher, thank you for leaving us a review! If we can do anything to get to 5 stars, please don't hesitate to let us know. We look forward to helping you out further!

Tom from DeRamus Hearing Centers

Marketing That Works

Social media is very important in marketing any business. Signpost makes it easy and sends me reports on a regular basis so I know it is working.

Pros

I started with a data base of 200 emails which has grown to over 1000 in the past two years. Signpost does the work and we are getting results. What more can I say?

Cons

At times it is difficult to get in touch with my contact person for changes or revisions.

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Tom, thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that your customer list has grown so substantially! While our Customer Success Team is booked via appointment, our Support Team is always accessible to you by phone at (646) 780-7767 or by email at support@signpost.com. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help!

Annie from Atrium Wellness Massage

Not what I expected

Information about callers

Pros

I did like that the system recorded who was calling and would ask people to give us reviews on Google or Yelp.

Cons

That the system wanted to ask everyone to accept texting. I didn't care for the email system, it wasn't very user friendly especially creating groups.

scott from mathnasium of mill valley

Great Company!

Signpost and the team have done a great job for our business. The staff is super helpful and the product continues to evolve to be even more beneficial. We signed with them a little over a year ago and went from reviews in the single digits to nearly 70. Highly recommended!

Pros

Cons

There is nothing negative I can think of.

for a better product

Response from Signpost

Replied February 2020

Hi Scott, thanks for your review!

Michelle from EOS Lymphatic Massage & The Body Astrology

Signpost Marketing is AWESOME!

Simply AWESOME. I was a bit skittish/non-trusting at first given I'm a solo practitioner. Once Signpost gained my trust with their emails, phone calls and excellent service from folks like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I have not looked back. Grateful to them for their skill set and their ability to keep more customers finding me.

Pros

Their Google Adwords support and reputation management features are both outstanding. The simplicity of the Google Adwords reporting they created has been VERY helpful for me as a small business owner to better understand what's working and what's not.

Cons

While the price-point may seem a bit high, as a solo practitioner I can tell you the apples to apples of the $'s spent vs. not spending it with is with Signpost absolutely is well worth it. I'm incredibly grateful for the increase in sales I've received thanks to Signpost so I can now expand and grow my business.

Response from Signpost

Replied March 2020

Hi Michelle, thanks for your great review! We look forward to working with you further!

Kevin from Park By The Ports

Recommend for every business

Great

Pros

The reviews. I would not even have 25% of the reviews I have now if it was not for this software. My amazing service plus the review software is what keeps my customers returning and getting me new ones. Everyone looks at reviews and with a business at 4.7 stars and over 1,600 reviews it is an easy decision!

Cons

It could be more customizable. I would like to send out monthly emails like I do with Mail Chimp. If I could send email newsletters then I would not need to pay for another service.

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Kevin, thanks for this fantastic review and we're so happy to hear about your experience thus far! We do integrate with MailChimp to keep your marketing streamlined and I have forwarded your feedback onto our Product Team. Please feel free to reach out if we can assist you any further!

Alan from RiverHorse Photographer

Industry: Photography

I love Signpost

As a small business owner there is so much to pay attention to that doesn't include what you ACTUALLY provide as a service. Signpost is brilliant with their help they provide. It is like have an additional department in your business you can ring when you are in the weeds and there they are quickly with all the answers. They seamlessly provide you help and support while organizing you and helping you reach out to past clients, maintain current clients, and reach forward for new business. My business "RiverHorse Photography" is better for having included Signpost. I couldn't be happier with them and recommend them in the loudest of voices.

Pros

I love that customer service is attentive, it’s helped me connect with former customers, manage current customers, and acquire new customers. It has helped me organize myself in ways a one man operation can only dream.

Cons

Response from Signpost

Replied March 2020

Hi Alan, thanks for your review!

Jesse from ABC Seamless

Great way to keep people feeling helped.

Pretty great.

Pros

I like the automatically reached out to those people both that we had sold and had not bought from us. I also like the negative reviews came to us first.

Cons

The back end is a little bit clunky and there isn't very much design that can be done when creating offers or anything.

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Jesse, thanks for the great review! Keep an eye on Signpost News for an upcoming makeover (based on your feedback). Thanks again!

Lisa from Abrams Music Studio

Industry: Music

Good product

Pros

I like the feedback it provides and how they set up my online profile to reach the biggest audience.

Cons

I don't like that it sends out discount coupons without my consent or approval first.

Response from Signpost

Replied January 2020

Hi Lisa, thanks for the great review! If you'd like to give us a call, we can help you customize who is receiving which messages, offers specifically. We definitely want you to be comfortable with the messages sending. We hope to hear from you soon!

James from Talk Pharma

I have received countless 5 Star Review because of SignPost

Product is amazing and has gotten me so many 5 star reviews that it is shockingly good

Pros

Signpost is working systematically behind the scenes to gain you 5 Star Reviews. I have used it for my business and gained countless 5 Star google reviews for my business

Cons

Response from SignPost

Replied August 2018

Hi James, we are pleased to hear that you have been able to gain great online reviews using our service. Always remember that you can reach out to our support team during our business hours of Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm EST if you need any assistance or have any questions!

Amy from Shirt Off Your Back Quilts

Industry: Textiles

Great product + Great staff= Great results!

I started with Signpost almost one year ago. In that time I have gone from maybe 9-10 Google reviews to over a 100. I have had such wonderful and helpful interactions with several Signpost employees-- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. and every time I have come away with more knowledge about how to grow and improve my business using all the great tools that Signpost has. My client list has over 2,000 contacts now and they are all organized in various lists that allows me to reach out to them at specific times for different reasons. I also had Signpost set up and manage a Facebook/Instagram ad which was very successful and helped me have my best holiday season yet. Great product, great staff!!

Pros

This product finally helped me fine tune my process for asking for reviews.

Cons

The only issue that I have had is kind of complicated-- but basically I am not able to integrate my QB data due to the way that we use a deposit then several weeks later the payment is final. I am confident that Signpost is going to figure out a way to work around this.

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Amy, thank you so much for the kind words! I have passed your review along to the staff members you mentioned. We look forward to working with you further!

Jenna from PetCare Group

Feedback Generator

Reviews are really important in our business. Signpost makes it easy for clients to post reviews.

Pros

Signpost has made gathering feedback from clients a breeze. No other tactic I've used in the past has proven anywhere as close to as effective.

Cons

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Jenna, thanks for the great review! So glad to hear that your account has been effective in collecting customer feedback and just wanted to note that your customers can always unsubscribe themselves which helps your list stay clean without too much manual work from you. Give us a shout if you'd like to hear more-- thanks again!

Kevin from Cashflow Capital llc

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Great , but can be better

Pros

Cons

We have subscribed for the services to be able to use pro support. I believe for the cost most of the pros are order takers and are not very creative where creating campaigns are concerned. All of the pros are helpful and pleasant but not worth it to me for the cost .

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Kevin, thanks for the review! I have sent your feedback to our Pro Tier Support Team.

Tailyn from Volmont Floors, LLC

Review from Volmont Floors, LLC

Pros

Cons

It would be ideal if it could automatically pull contacts from all third party sites that are common for businesses in my industry and eliminate manual entry at its 100%.

Response from Signpost

Replied January 2020

Hi Tailyn, thanks for the great review! It's much appreciated! Give us a call and let us know what third party sites you'd like to us to integrate with in the future-- we update our platform based on customer request, so that would be very helpful. Thanks again!

Dan from Shangri La Nails

Unhappy customer

Horrible

Pros

Nothing it was a waist of money. I should have stayed with Broadly

Cons

I was made me prepay for a year in advance, I sucked it up even through the pandemic. I canceled with them three weeks before the end of my contracted time. Did there stupid cancelation appointment hoop they require and then was still charged an additional full month. When I called in and inquired they coldly told me that I didn’t give a full 30 day notice and would have to pay for a full additional month. I explained to them that my company is suffering and we are months away from going out of business pleading with them to do the right thing and reverse the charge. The guy on the phone simply said, “it’s our policy, there is nothing that can be done”

Reasons for Choosing Signpost

Cheaper but in the end you get what you pay for

Response from Signpost

Replied November 2020

Hi Dan We appreciate your feedback, and are committed to making things right for you and your business. Our team connected with you two weeks ago to resolve the issue, so hopefully everything is good to go on your end. If not, please get in touch and let us know! Thanks, and have a wonderful holiday season!

Brian from Manley's Boiler LLC

Horrific Contract Terms!

Horrific service.

Pros

Effectively a SCAM. I wouldn't recommend it if it were the only option available.

Cons

Horrific contract terms. Don't trust them or the service. The service doesn't actually drive reviews to yelp, only to their internal review site - not public and doesn't help. They'll lock you in and keep billing even when they're not providing any services. Effectively a SCAM.

Response from SignPost

Replied June 2019

Hi Brian, we're sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with the terms of the contract you signed. To clarify, we do ask for Feedback responses that are only visible on your internal account, but we also follow up with contacts who have left you Feedback to ask them to leave Reviews on external pages such as Yelp, Google, and Facebook. You also have the option to turn off Feedback requests and only ask your contacts for Reviews on external sites if you wish. We'd love to discuss how we can make your account work for you for the remainder of your contract, as it sounds like there are some options that would satisfy your concerns!

Great, flexible Marketing Campaign tool using Artificial Intelligence to your advantage

Ease of marketing campaigns, especially for areas of the business that tend to operate on small budgets and in isolation.

Pros

Mia is a great tool for providing automated recommendations for marketing campaigns for your business. It leverages artificial intelligence to determine who your target market(s) should be and makes your marketing campaigns so much more focused and easy to produce. It's also built to be easy to use, even (and in particular) for small business owners who have very limited bandwidth to learn and use it.

Cons

I haven't really run into any significant problems so far, so I don't have a lot to offer in terms of Cons for this product. It's well built, easy to use and doing what it said it would.

Shanta from Essential Cleansing Center

Not a good value for the money!!!

I don't appreciate the fact that Signpost will automatically renew. I don't like anyone spending my money but me. If I don't give permission to run my credit card, it shouldn't happen.

Pros

I was able to send offers to my clients. Other than that it was worthless.

Cons

It's not doing enough for my money. I was told that I would have help with social media also and that just hasn't happened. Reviews are fine but after a while it becomes redundant.

Reasons for Choosing Signpost

A much better subject is the fact that I just had a young man become very argumentative and disrespectful because Signpost wasn't able to charge my credit card without my permission. I was not that impressed with the service for the amount of money I'm paid, based on the service I was getting. If a representative is not able to maintain a cheerful and respectful attitude, I would suggest he/she finds something better suited for their personality. From this day forward I will never consider using Signpost ever again for any reason!!!

Response from Signpost

Replied May 2020

Hi Shanta, I'm happy to learn we were able to reach a resolution for you offline. Please let us know if we can assist you further!

Ken from Superior Water Conditioning, Inc.

Outstanding!

Helped us increase our Google rating substantially by driving reviews from our customers.

Pros

Signpost did exactly what we were told it would do. Easy to use and excellent customer support. Wish we had started using it years ago.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons at all. Fantastic results.

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Ken, Thanks for the great review! Your account results are stellar and we're so happy to hear they've helping your Google ranking. We love working with other business owners in your network, so please send anyone over our way who could benefit from automated marketing. Thanks again!

Lisa from Gutter Solutions of Texas

Not for a new small business!

This company makes a lot of promises but does not deliver! First they lock you into a contract that you just can not get out of!!!! These people are more about making money for themselves than helping your company make money... This program is certainly NOT a good fit for a very small, new company like mine, I come to find out! It is better suited for an established company that does not have the time to handle this type of stuff on their own. THIS IS NOT FOR A SMALL NEW COMPANY!!!!! Do not let them tell you that it is. They will NOT let me out of my contract even though they new it would not be a good fit for a brand new business like mine. When the guy that was signing me up asked how many contacts I had and I told him, I could tell in his voice that he was concerned. I should have picked up on it but I didn't ask him about it....He knew it wouldn't be a good fit for my business but he signed me up any way and now every month my bank account takes a hit that I can NOT afford! If your company is new or small enough to handle reviews on your own do NOT sign up for this!!!

Pros

It was pretty easy to use and that is just about it.... I do like that it takes the email address out of your email and adds it into Mia

Cons

This is not for a Small New business! It has done nothing but drain my bank account and they will not let me out of the contract even though it is not a good fit for me at this time.

Response from SignPost

Replied April 2019

Hi Lisa, we're glad we were able to reach a resolution with you offline!

BEWARE

The sales rep I had was really good at overcoming our initial objections and we decided that this would potentially be a good investment and we'd give it a shot. They have no free trial, so you can get a sales person to walk you through the system, but there were things we didn't think to ask and didn't know the system wouldn't do until AFTER we got in it and started to play around. Shocked to find that virtually nothing is customizable (outside of creating a whole manual campaign that you could do yourself for free in MailChimp which strips away the entire value of the Signpost system). In this day and age, to not be able to modify the look and feel of the automated emails, fix the size of your logo, control the branding, adjust the text, or at LEAST be able to add your own custom message is insane. Once we figured out that this was all locked and un-editable, I called and asked to get out of the contract thinking that there had to be a grace period or something since we hadn't even done anything with the system yet and it was less than a week since we signed up. We were also assured by the sales rep that if we weren't happy, we could cancel. Apparently none of that was true. I've now spent a couple of hours on the phone with them and the "best they can do" is charge me for 6 months instead of 12. I'm not done fighting them on this and am hoping they'll do the right thing since frankly it's just bad business to refuse to let us out given how frustrated and unhappy we are.

Pros

Probably great for some companies or transactional small businesses. Highly automated

Cons

Pressured sales and poor customer service Completely inflexible interface Inability to customize virtually ANYTHING on their automated emails (which is where the value of the system is) Horrible issue resolution

Response from SignPost

Replied October 2018

Hi Deborah, we're happy that we were able to reach a resolution with you offline. Let us know if you have any additional questions!

Helen from Hot Dog Yoga, LLC

Hot Dog Yoga LLC

Pros

I like that I can schedule several messages at one time that can sent in the future. I also like that all of my contacts are in one place and that is done automatically for me.

Cons

I wish that there was a filtering process when emails are directed to my contact list. Those emails that are nuisance emails or do not have a name or company have to deleted by me.

Reasons for Switching to Signpost

They were not helping me in the way that they promised.

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Helen, thanks for the great review!

Frank from Starlite Limousines

Mia Review

My Overall experience been very positive-the program Makes Customer Contact easier, easier to send out advertisements: Coupons, Promos, etc..

Pros

Makes Customer Contact/ Review Easy Managment

Cons

Not Having Instagram connection-option- Also I wish there was a way to Funnel an d Target new customers beside the ones used us already.

Reasons for Choosing Signpost

It has many features and easy to manage & use.

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Frank, thanks for the great review! We do offer both Google AdWords and Facebook advertising to help you get even more new customers if you are ever interested in trying those avenues out! Give us a call at (646) 780-7767 if you'd like to hear more. Thanks again!

Yannick from Yannick Apers Photography

Industry: Photography

My Experience with Signpost

Signpost allows me to create more clients trough marketing emails, referrals and various tools that they have integrated.

Pros

Mia is great at sending automatic emails and follow ups at a rate that people like and will open. The call integration is a great feature as well.

Cons

The software has very few downsides. The only ones I can think of would be the ease of use that could be improved on the marketing emails and the cost is a bit on the higher end.

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Yannick, thanks for the excellent review! We'll keep revamping Mia based on your feedback, so we appreciate your thoughts on the marketing emails. Thanks again!

Don from LearningRx Leesburg & Fairfax

Dependable!

Easy to use and create hockey what is needed.

Pros

Easy to use. Good response when consumer takes advantage of an offer.

Cons

Not as robust as some competitors—I’d like to see an instant response to an initial inquiry.

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Don, thanks for the review!

Hugh from Window Gang OBX, NC, Coastal VA

Industry: Facilities Services

Signpost Delivers Resuls

Very positive, very responsive and conscientious about the quality of their work and customer support

Pros

The staff and their support, the are very responsive and offer good suggestions for how to communicate with clients and develop loyalty.

Cons

Creative Format options, limited, but improving

Response from Signpost

Replied April 2020

Hi Hugh, we appreciate your review and are always happy to help you out!

Susan from Next Level Healing

Signpost - the absolute best

Awesome

Pros

We have been using Signpost for three years. We can't say enough good things about this system! It offers a neutral platform upon which clients and prospects can share their experiences with us - who we are, what we do, and how we help them. We are always telling fellow business owners about Signpost - unless, of course, they are competitors!

Cons

I sometimes can't keep up with the improvements

Response from Signpost

Replied April 2020

Hi Susan, thank you so much for spreading the word about Signpost! We appreciate your business!

Dennis from Cimply Labor LLC

Best Value for Money

Pros

Sign Post has been nothing but spectacular! The process that they have works! We were very hesitant in the beginning about coming on board but after a very thorough phone call they answered all of our questions, concerns, and really made us feel at ease. Thank you so much to Sign Post for giving us this amazing opportunity!

Cons

There is no issues that we have had with Sign Post.

Response from Signpost

Replied February 2020

Hi Dennis, we appreciate you giving us a shot!

James from Home Care Assistance of North Broward

Many, many online reviews

More online reviews than I could have possibly gotten on my own.

Pros

Started using signpost and have gotten many many online reviews for my business. I like that it is systematic. Signpost simply works for you in a marketing effort when you are doing other things.

Cons

Hard to say...cause it flat out works. If one con...i would say that you have to keep uploading new lists and directing those lists with specific marketing efforts depending on who is on list.

James from Reliant Electric

Convenient CRM

Pros

Hands-off CRM functions allow me to focus on other aspects of my business.

Cons

I’m worried about sending too many emails and annoying customers.

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi James, thanks for the review! There is now a setting in your account where you can adjust the frequency of emails. Reference the Help Center or give us a call at (646) 780-7767 to get this setting updated. Thanks again!

Dan from DSCINSPECTIONS

Owner

It was waste of money and time. They don’t understand the home inspection business.

Pros

I can’t think anything because this software didn’t work

Cons

It would send out spam under my name to everyone who send me a email .

I had hope

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Dan, I'm sorry to hear about our experience! I see that we did suggest disconnecting your email so you didn't feel like you were "spamming" your customers. If anything changes and you'd like to hear about how other inspectors typically use their Signpost account, we're always here to help! Best of luck with your future marketing endeavors!

Jessica from Integral Travel

Would be better with more integration

I'm growing my email list with no effort. It's pretty great!

Pros

The reviews and new customers keep coming in and I don't have to do anything.

Cons

I have to manually download all new customer emails, then manually upload them into my MailChimp.

Response from Signpost

Replied February 2020

Hi Jessica, thanks for your review! We are continuously adding on integrations and this will be a big focus of ours for so if you have any specific platforms in mind, give us a shout. We appreciate your business!

Steve from A Perfect Package LLC

Great Results !

Our rep with Signpost is a true professional and I highly recommend him to promote your business !

Pros

Informative and easy to use . Always on time with the sending of material.

Cons

Nothing. It was well put together and easy to use.

Response from SignPost

Replied October 2019

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We look forward to continuing our relationshipfeel free to contact us with referrals or for account support anytime!

Nathan from Olk9-GR

Great

Pros

The up to date info I receive on reviews and new contact info.

Cons

It is great for our business and I have no complaints!

Response from SignPost

Replied June 2019

Nathan, thank you for the kind words! We would love to work with more businesses within your network. Contact your Account Manager if you know of any other businesses like yours that could benefit from Signpost's services!

Raj from Cardella Waste

A must have!!

Pros

It’s a great way to increase your reviews on google or different social media platforms. It is super easy to setup and anyone can use it.

Cons

Nothing as such but the campaign creation could be improved

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Raj, we greatly appreciate your review!

Cindy from Robcyn

Good at Reviews

Pros

Reviews went up across the board and I was able to get several repeat customers.

Cons

Feedback seemed like an extra step, but I was able to turn it off.

Response from SignPost

Replied July 2019

Cindy, we are pleased to hear that you have been able to gain great online reviews using our service!

Kelly from H & H Music Service

Industry: Music

Comprehensive and easy to use

We use it mainly for customer interaction. Sending group emails to our subscribers about events, workshops and concerts.

Pros

The Signpost platform is very intuitive and has been a major asset for our company. The ease of use and the features allow us to customize the included templates for our needs.

Cons

There have really not been any negatives with Signpost.

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Kelly, thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate your business and are always here to help if needed!

Felipe from Chilean Cleaning and Painting Service

Outcome

Updating customer information daily, barely any responses from customers.

Pros

Looked sample to review and see small amount of data

Cons

No much to do. Repetitive emails from my business without customers to respond to the automated system

Reasons for Choosing Signpost

I was shown a web presentation where everything looked very good for businesses to grow. I did not see this results during the first 6 months. I stopped wasting my money.

Amanda from Five Star Mortgage

Marketing Coordinator

Great!

Pros

It is easy to learn. It was easy to input contacts and send them an email to leave a review.

Cons

Could use better instructions, like sending out campaigns.

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Amanda, thanks for taking time to write us a review! I have sent your feedback to our Product Team-- in the meantime, don't hesitate to use our Help Center for FAQ articles or give us a call with any specific questions. I appreciate you flagging that for us!

Farrah from Natural Equilibrium

Signpost is a CRM software that does pretty much everything you could want - but it's expensive

Pros

Flexible campaign platform, collects reviews and feedback automatically, forwarding number and texting.

Cons

It's really expensive, and for a small business that can be difficult. But they've been really great about cutting me deals when I need them

John from Wright aquarium services

Helps get more reviews

Pros

Automated review system was good and saved me from having to follow up with customers

Cons

The cost was high for me being a part time business

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi John, thanks for the review! I see you've been in close contact with our Customer Success team-- I will forward your feedback along to them. Thanks again!

Matt from Experimax

High pressure phone sales

Pros

nothing . High pressure sales. Waaaaaayyyyy overpriced.

Cons

No value- absolute waste of money and can’t get out of it despite the promises made.

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi Matt, I'm sorry to hear of your experience with us this far. I see that you haven't spoken with a member of our Customer Success team since August so I have relayed your feedback for them to follow up. Your account is still bringing in results so we'd like to find out what you're looking for while you are with us! You can also reach out to schedule an appointment if you prefer-- you can reach our Support Team at (646) 780-7767.

James from Kumon

Signpost Facilitates Reviews

It greatly improves our online presence, especially on Google.

Pros

The software empowered my customers to easily write reviews for our service, which allows more potential clients to see its benefits.

Cons

It is very immediate, and I don't fully understand how the promotions work.

Response from Signpost

Replied December 2019

Hi James, thanks for the review! We want you to see results coming in as quickly as possible, but we also want to make sure you're comfortable with the messaging and how Mia works. Please give us a call at (646) 780-7767 to schedule a strategy session with our Customer Success Team whenever you have availability. Thanks again!