Signpost Software Reviews

Signpost Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Thank you so much to Sign Post for giving us this amazing opportunity."
  • icon"I love that the system automatically integrates a new email into the contacts this way I capture all new customers. Also the ease of sending email for feedback."
  • icon"It was pretty easy to use and that is just about it. I do like that it takes the email address out of your email and adds it into Mia."
  • icon"You also have to make sure you go through the contact list on a regular basis to keep everything up to date and to delete spam contacts that come through."
  • icon"It would send out spam under my name to everyone who send me a email."

Browse all Signpost Reviews

• Have you used Signpost and would like to share your experience with others?

Peter

Worth every penny

Very happy. It has helped us show the world what great service we do

Pros

We love the fact that It captures the voice, the appreciation of our customers for our service and helps them share it easily on the major review sites. It also helps us identify customers who we did not meet there expectations so we can make that right for them.

Cons

I wish it would identify that a customer who has been solicited for a review 6-12 times is not going to fill out a review, but eventually they get so upset they give us negative feedback and then we have to go in and manually remove them from the mailing list.

Reasons for choosing Signpost

With the demo we saw from Constant Contact, the biggest issue was we do not get to keep our reviews. If we stop paying on that site we lose our reviews which are held by that company

Response from Signpost

Hi Peter, thanks for taking time to leave us this great review! We did have an update release (announced in Signpost News in your inbox) that limits the amount of emails your customers receive, which should solve your frequency concern. Please give us a call or check out the Help Center to get that setting updated in your account. Thanks again!

Leanna

SignPost is Helpful...but be Hesitant (Dependant on type of Business)

We personally had a bit of a rough start with SignPost. Even though we had multiple phone calls and screen-share meeting with the representatives, we somehow misunderstood the basic features and how they were carried out. We were confused disappointed after signing the contract and not realizing the issues until during the onboarding process. We ended up turning off a few features that didn't appeal to the way we conduct business and interact with our clients. That being said, we have not regretted using SignPost as we have received an influx of positive online reviews, it just takes more supervision than expected. My boss and I agree that I have to "babysit" Mia (Signpost's algorithm) to feel comfortable having her interact with our customers and their information. We have decided to manually unsubscribe clients who have been asked for a Google review, because we don't want them to perpetually be asked. From what we can tell there is an automated follow-up/reminder email prompt every month to three months, and we felt that was hastling to our clients.

Pros

- It's capability to merge contact info from Gmail so you don't have to manually enter clients. - It does work! We have received over 150 positive Google reviews in about 9 months. - It gives you weekly/monthly updates on have many clients were added or how many reviews you receive. - The customer support reps have been very gracious and helpful.

Cons

- While merging contacts from Gmail saves you time, ANYONE you email is eligible for a review. This means if someone only has a basic question, but doesn't get a quote or purchase services can receive a request for a review (unless you have the foresight to manually remove them). Or a partnering vendor or sales person you responded to can be included as well. This has happened to us, and most non-past clients find it odd. It's especially awkward in our case when it's someone who went with a different cater. - Also, there isn't a way for the algorithm to know WHEN the services were. We have had clients book with us and get asked for a review weeks before the actual services. Sometimes they'll still create a Google review that is vague but positive; however, we'd rather wait until we exceed their expectations during their event so they'll write a genuinely enthusiastic and detailed Google review. - You can't really customize the email verbiage to make it sounds like it's actually from you. Compared to our usual company verbiage, the email headlines and overall messages don't sound like their coming from us. The only customization you have are some basic color accents and inputting your logo.

Response from Signpost

Hi Leanna, thanks for taking time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear the reviews have been successful and it sounds like you're overall happy with your account. However, a recent update announced in Signpost News a few months back may solve your concern with email frequency! There is now a setting you can adjust to control how many emails your customers receive overall. We also do connect to certain payment/invoicing systems and you can segment your client lists to control what is sending out more specifically. I'll relay this to a member of our Customer Success team so we can get these solutions in front of you. Thanks again!

Most Valuable Employee!

Pros

Hiring Signpost is like hiring another employee just to keep in touch with our past customers to ensure each one is still satisfied with our service. What a priceless tool for small business. I can't recommend Signpost enough if you value online reviews! If a client is not completely satisfied, we can circle back and contact them to ensure they know we value their concerns and will strive to improve our service in any way possible. If a client is absolutely pleased with our service, Signpost puts them directly in front of Google and similar platforms with a single click to share their satisfaction with others considering our business. I have to say, Signpost has become a priceless employee at our company and one of our greatest investments! We continually recommend them to our clients who also own small businesses.

Cons

Signpost reaches out often just to make sure any ideas we have or would like to have implemented are addressed. Not a bad thing to say about this company.

Response from Signpost

We're thrilled to hear this! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Signpost, and for your collaboration with our team and referrals to other local businesses. We appreciate it!

Replied December 2020

Heather

Industry: Veterinary

Every business needs a Signpost!

Signpost has made sure i am comfortable with the product and cares to make sure i am up to date on the new stuff they come up with and are available to me.

Pros

You cant get noticed unless you have avaliabilty of soliciting customers. People get busy and so do shop owners. So campaigns are a great way to keep in contact with my clients and scedualed campaings help to keep them professional looking . I like the part where the Mia system makes sure you are not over sending messages and campaings. Making sure our customers have a chance to review our services is a nice feature. The capabilities to rectify any negative feedback before it goes public is a great save. There are mean people out there and this helps us weed them out.

Cons

you fixed one con: being able to edit inside of a customers file.

n/a

Reasons for switching to Signpost

Ad I Q still has a hold of my google account but I needed the better technology that Mia was offering.

Response from Signpost

Hi Heather, thanks for the great review! We love to hear your feedback so we can adjust the platform based on what our customers are looking for, like your edit to a contact's profile, so keep 'em coming. Thanks again!

Nate

By a real user

Great customer service. Mediocre product. I feel spammy when SP is doing it’s thing. Some of my customers get annoyed too

Pros

I get plenty of reviews and this program help me. It also help keep my customer list in order.

Cons

Expensive. It doesn’t have all the features I really want as a mover. When my year is up, I’m out for a better CRM

Response from Signpost

Hi Nate, thanks for taking time to review us! Have you seen the update to email frequency? You can now set a limit on how many emails your customers are receiving on behalf of your business. Adjust this in your Settings or visit our Help Center for more information. Thanks again!

JASON

Clean Up

Initially i was skeptical but the software has produced great results for reviews.

Pros

I like that they get some of the bad reviews filtered out.

Cons

I sometimes sends emails prematurely to customers.

Reasons for choosing Signpost

Customer service and results.

Response from Signpost

Hi Jason, thanks for taking time to leave us a review! Please reach out if we can help you any further. Thanks again!

Christopher

Signpost is effective

We have driven about 75 google reviews in the last five months.

Pros

This software has been very effective in both driving reviews and allowing me to address customer issues before requesting reviews.

Cons

I really have no cons for this software. It performed the way they claimed and allowed me to address negative impressions

Response from Signpost

Hi Christopher, thank you for leaving us a review! If we can do anything to get to 5 stars, please don't hesitate to let us know. We look forward to helping you out further!

Tom

Marketing That Works

Social media is very important in marketing any business. Signpost makes it easy and sends me reports on a regular basis so I know it is working.

Pros

I started with a data base of 200 emails which has grown to over 1000 in the past two years. Signpost does the work and we are getting results. What more can I say?

Cons

At times it is difficult to get in touch with my contact person for changes or revisions.

Response from Signpost

Hi Tom, thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that your customer list has grown so substantially! While our Customer Success Team is booked via appointment, our Support Team is always accessible to you by phone at (646) 780-7767 or by email at support@signpost.com. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help!

Annie

Not what I expected

Information about callers

Pros

I did like that the system recorded who was calling and would ask people to give us reviews on Google or Yelp.

Cons

That the system wanted to ask everyone to accept texting. I didn't care for the email system, it wasn't very user friendly especially creating groups.

scott

Great Company!

Signpost and the team have done a great job for our business. The staff is super helpful and the product continues to evolve to be even more beneficial. We signed with them a little over a year ago and went from reviews in the single digits to nearly 70. Highly recommended!

Pros

Cons

There is nothing negative I can think of.

Reasons for switching to Signpost

for a better product

Response from Signpost

Hi Scott, thanks for your review!

Replied February 2020

Michelle

Signpost Marketing is AWESOME!

Simply AWESOME. I was a bit skittish/non-trusting at first given I'm a solo practitioner. Once Signpost gained my trust with their emails, phone calls and excellent service from folks like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I have not looked back. Grateful to them for their skill set and their ability to keep more customers finding me.

Pros

Their Google Adwords support and reputation management features are both outstanding. The simplicity of the Google Adwords reporting they created has been VERY helpful for me as a small business owner to better understand what's working and what's not.

Cons

While the price-point may seem a bit high, as a solo practitioner I can tell you the apples to apples of the $'s spent vs. not spending it with is with Signpost absolutely is well worth it. I'm incredibly grateful for the increase in sales I've received thanks to Signpost so I can now expand and grow my business.

Response from Signpost

Hi Michelle, thanks for your great review! We look forward to working with you further!

Replied March 2020

Kevin

Recommend for every business

Great

Pros

The reviews. I would not even have 25% of the reviews I have now if it was not for this software. My amazing service plus the review software is what keeps my customers returning and getting me new ones. Everyone looks at reviews and with a business at 4.7 stars and over 1,600 reviews it is an easy decision!

Cons

It could be more customizable. I would like to send out monthly emails like I do with Mail Chimp. If I could send email newsletters then I would not need to pay for another service.

Response from Signpost

Hi Kevin, thanks for this fantastic review and we're so happy to hear about your experience thus far! We do integrate with MailChimp to keep your marketing streamlined and I have forwarded your feedback onto our Product Team. Please feel free to reach out if we can assist you any further!

Alan

Industry: Photography

I love Signpost

As a small business owner there is so much to pay attention to that doesn't include what you ACTUALLY provide as a service. Signpost is brilliant with their help they provide. It is like have an additional department in your business you can ring when you are in the weeds and there they are quickly with all the answers. They seamlessly provide you help and support while organizing you and helping you reach out to past clients, maintain current clients, and reach forward for new business. My business "RiverHorse Photography" is better for having included Signpost. I couldn't be happier with them and recommend them in the loudest of voices.

Pros

I love that customer service is attentive, it’s helped me connect with former customers, manage current customers, and acquire new customers. It has helped me organize myself in ways a one man operation can only dream.

Cons

There are hours for service. Sometimes I work at odd hours and because it is live human help, there are hours I have to abide by. They don’t work the odd hours that I do.

Response from Signpost

Hi Alan, thanks for your review!

Replied March 2020

Lisa

Industry: Music

Good product

Pros

I like the feedback it provides and how they set up my online profile to reach the biggest audience.

Cons

I don't like that it sends out discount coupons without my consent or approval first.

Response from Signpost

Hi Lisa, thanks for the great review! If you'd like to give us a call, we can help you customize who is receiving which messages, offers specifically. We definitely want you to be comfortable with the messages sending. We hope to hear from you soon!

Replied January 2020

Jesse

Great way to keep people feeling helped.

Pretty great.

Pros

I like the automatically reached out to those people both that we had sold and had not bought from us. I also like the negative reviews came to us first.

Cons

The back end is a little bit clunky and there isn't very much design that can be done when creating offers or anything.

Response from Signpost

Hi Jesse, thanks for the great review! Keep an eye on Signpost News for an upcoming makeover (based on your feedback). Thanks again!

I have received countless 5 Star Review because of SignPost

Product is amazing and has gotten me so many 5 star reviews that it is shockingly good

Pros

Signpost is working systematically behind the scenes to gain you 5 Star Reviews. I have used it for my business and gained countless 5 Star google reviews for my business

Cons

Sometimes the help desk is not super easy to get in touch with...but they always are there to assist if needed.

Response from SignPost

Hi James, we are pleased to hear that you have been able to gain great online reviews using our service. Always remember that you can reach out to our support team during our business hours of Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm EST if you need any assistance or have any questions!

Replied August 2018