• Pros

• "Everything just works. I love the smooth interface with all the platforms I use."

• "This feauture is easy to use ... and if i have questions or issues they're quickly solved by the support team. I am very pleased to use it for all my social media."

• "I love that I can save TIME by recycling my content across all of my social media. It is so super easy!"

• Cons

• "The initial setup takes time, but that's true of any product of this type. "

• "The set up it a bit overwhelming at the beginning, I would have paid someone to do it for me."

• "I would’ve liked there to be a media library where you can store images to use later or use again. It’s also not so easy to work with video."

Browse SmarterQueue Reviews

Maxime from Information Technology and Services

Category management is sheer efficiency

Pros

Category management helps you organize your content, and make sure you publish regularly the different kinds of content you want to associate to your account/your brand.

Cons

There is only 1 drawback: no mobile app. But this is underway, if I understand well.

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

Category management in SmarterQueue is just awesome and time-saving. No other products I know of allows that.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

New interface in Buffer made it impossible to reorder posts (can you believe that?), made it impossible to switch back to 'scheduled slots' once a post was scheduled to 'custom time', made it impossible to move a post to the top + no category management in Buffer

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Maxime, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We really love hearing that SmarterQueue is keeping you so efficient in organizing your content and ensuring that you're regularly posting content and keeping your social media presence running. We also greatly appreciate feedback, so thank you for sharing with us how SmarterQueue can be better for you. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Reuben from Storbie

Smarterqueue has taken our social media out of the 'too-hard basket'

Tl;dr: It's a fantastic piece of software if you're a time poor marketer without a dedicated social media function in your business. It will save you time and it will be worth the investment.

Pros

Okay, so this software isn't the most glamourous, fancy AI thing in the world, but it IS a fantastic example of a smart but simple solution to a problem that every single marketer experiences. The need for consistency in social posting is a fundamental of any marketing strategy these days but it's also time consuming. As a sole charge marketer I seldom have time to do the crucial parts of my job - let alone the 'should probably do that' kind of tasks like making social posts every week. It has been a massive weight off my shoulders to know that posts are in the queue and that they'll recycle when we run out. It's also a good motivator to get new content in there, because I know that it won't take me long to chuck a few new posts into each category. The posting schedule is an elegant solution as it removes one of the decisions I need to make when adding in new content - because I've already made that decision. None of the usual "oh no, I accidentally scheduled two Linkedin posts within five minutes of each other" hand wringing that I've tussled with in the past. Long story short, this product will actually save you time in the way that other schedulers say they will. Sure, there are some tradeoffs, but if you don't have a dedicated social media person at your organisation, this product WILL change your life.

Cons

There are limitations to the queue approach but the tradeoffs are generally worth it. There are some standard features that are missing and/or in development. But the roadmap and ability to vote on features goes a long way to making this feel less of an issue. The biggest dilemma is the lack of users within one account and the interface to review drafts. It just makes the approval process a little more clunky than it is in other programs I have used (like Sprout for example). That said, the amount of time I spend doing this is still less than it would take me to manually schedule the same volume of posts, so it's a net positive. Other little niggles are things like having to use the same image when editing posts for different networks - you have to change once they are drafts or in the queue to get the right ratios for each network. The Bit.ly integration and embedded UTM parameters are great - when you want a bit.ly link. There are a bunch of times that you might want a visible URL in a post (esp for Insta) and the automatic change to a bit.ly link has caused me a mild amount of frustration a few times. I include these not because they're big issues, but to be clear that it's not perfect, but that's the level of frustration I've experienced. Pretty minor in the scheme of things.

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

Price and time saving functionality.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

Time savings promised by Smarterqueue. SEM was the default as we already used it for SEO research.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied February 2021

Hi Reuben, Thanks for taking the time to share your review! It's so great to hear that your overall experience with SmarterQueue has been so positive and that you're benefiting so much from it. And thank you so much for all the helpful feedback!

Leanne from CMTS

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

User friendly, even for non-techies

Has been a definite timesaver for us regardless of its limitations at this time. We were able to quickly get to grips with the product, and have been able to quickly build a bank of material that shoots out to our social media feeds with limited need for interventions by us - brilliant!

Pros

Quite intuitive for setup and operation, and color coding really helps to get a "big picture" view. Probably one of the easiest marketing automation software packages I've ever used in terms of setup. Easy to navigate, especially for those who aren't tech savvy. Customer service is actually from real human beings and compared to other providers, they are very responsive, and accommodating - possibly one of the better customer service teams out of all of our many software providers!

Cons

Big gaps still exist whilst this product is still presumably being developed. Eg: no way to easily see a day or week calendar on one screen if you're posting 24/7. Eg: no way to easily see your own library of content so you'll have to either search manually, and/or run your own spreadsheet map in parallel. Eg: no way to mass update posts that are being used across multiple social media accounts

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied March 2021

Hi Leanne, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that you're taking full advantage of the time-saving capabilities of SmarterQueue and that you were ready to build a robust social media presence with limited effort. We also greatly appreciate your feedback on how SmarterQueue can be better and we're taking note of it as we're constantly working on future improvements. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Jen from Impressive Memories

My thoughts

Pros

Repurposing content. Scheduling across platforms. analytics.

Cons

I struggled to get Instagram working until recently.

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

It did what i wanted it to do. After my initial free trial I was contacted about starting to pay. I explained Id suffered a sudden bereavement which had impacted on my ability to use the trial. I got a quick and personal response from an actual person who increased my free trial. They also kept in touch and appeared to care which was reassuring during a very difficult time. Since the C19 pandemic again I have been given free use of the software and a staggered return to paying my subscription. I think this goes a long way to gaining trust and respect from my business to yours and vice versa. Thank you x

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Jen, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're happy to hear that SmarterQueue has been helpful and that we've been able to support you when needed. We're just as happy to receive any feedback you might be willing to share with us on what we could do to make SmarterQueue better. Thank you again for sharing your review!

Intuitive & Easy

We work with many families that have experienced grief (family or friend who passed away). It has allowed us to find other materials to help in the grieving process. SmarterQueue does the work for you and allows you to share the information on your social network and recognize the person who created the material/subject/article.

Pros

Straight forward easy to learn for a non-technical person. Trained other team members that do not have experience in posting to social media (older adults). The learning curve is very low!

Cons

The feature that would be beneficial would be a user management area. Where you can invite team members in and assign them roles.

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

Hootsuite has too many bell and whistles.........More than we needed. SmartQueue will allow us to grow, and provide other tools to help us analyze our progress in content development.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

The learning curve was high and functionality was buggy

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied March 2021

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that you're finding SmarterQueue so easy to use and efficient for your social media needs. It's great that you're able to use it to also find relevant content for your posts. We also want to thank you for the feedback you've provided around a need for a Team feature. This is on our radar for future improvements. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Pat from So Southern Custom Equestrian Products

Love, love, love Smarterqueue

Pros

Being of mature age, it is not always easy for me to learn new software. With that being said, Smarterqueue is user-friendly and if I can set it up, ANYONE can! It initially took me about 2-3 hours which to me is not alot of time. They have so many great functions available to you especially their "evergreen" option which to me is invaluable. I have not seen that option available. It is definitely one of my most important tools in my tool box for my small business to run smoothly and efficiently.

Cons

The only negative that I will have to say about Smarterqueue is that you still cannot post on Instagram and that is very frustrating to me. Because of this I have to use Hootsuite for my Instagram posts. Believe me I would much rather deal with all of my social media posts under one roof but alas that is not the case.

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

User friendly and great options.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

I found Hootsuite very complicated believe it or not!

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Pat, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that you're finding SmarterQueue so easy to ease and that Evergreen has become such a valuable feature for you and your social media presence. We also appreciate the feedback on Instagram Auto-Publishing and we want to assure you that this is something we're actively looking into. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Kent from Strong Pros United

Cost-Effective for Social Media Management

Great!

Pros

I love the ability to reschedule evergreen content, the emoji chart and being able to make variations of a post within the same webpage

Cons

Still waiting on the Instagram video feature, but hopefully it will be ready soon.

Better value, and features

There was no "recycle" content feature with Buffer

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Kent, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying SmarterQueue and that posting has become easier thanks to Evergreen and Variations. It's always great to know that our features are helping you achieve your social media goals. We appreciate you letting us know that you're waiting for video scheduling on Instagram. It's on its way! We're always happy to help, so let us know if we can assist more, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Sarah from The Helping Hands Group

The last Social Media manager you'll ever configure

We are using SmarterQueue to organise the social media of our own, and multiple clients' feeds.

Pros

The combination of categories, ever green material, effortless reformatting across differing platforms and the overall ease of use make this far and away my favourite social media manager.

Cons

The initial setup takes time, but that's true of any product of this type.

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

It was the best choice in terms of overall functionality and asking price.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

I signed a client who was using it and immediately realised how superior it was to what we were using.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied February 2021

Hi Sarah, Thanks for taking the time to share your review! It's so great to hear that your experience with SmarterQueue has been so positive and that we're your favorite social media manager. We appreciate you using SmarterQueue and any feedback you have for us.

Joshua from Birge Media Group

It was great during beta and its even better now!

Its been great!

Pros

I love how quickly and how simple it is to create bulk content for my social profiles. I will spend no more than an hour every other night to keep my social account flowing with content. This has freed up so much of my time, something I have very little of now with a new born. All in all I'm glad I found SmarterQueue and will continue to use it happily.

Cons

Two of the biggest issues Ive faced is that you can't create multi image post for Instagram. Not sure if this is a development issue or a limitation with what Instagram allows third parties to post but I would love to see an update with multi image support for Instagram post.

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

Ive always been interested in beta testing new tools so I was interested to see what SmarterQueue had to offer and was supersized that it worked so well.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied September 2020

Hi Joshua, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! It's so great to see that you're saving time and are able to focus on the more important things in life while SmarterQueue helps keep your social media presence alive and thriving. We also really appreciate you letting us know how SmarterQueue could be better. The good news is that carousel posts to Instagram are on their way and you will be able to schedule this type of content shortly. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Kelli from Saint Simeon's Senior Living Community

Great for a Social Media Marketing Newbie

I took over a less-than-robust social media presence and have already been able to grow our following by over 50%.

Pros

The scheduling and posting plan options make it easy and convenient to map out my social media posts into the future, but allow me to adjust and tweak it along the way.

Cons

I would like the option to add alt-text to photos, especially since I work in the senior living industry and I am mindful of being ADA compliant.

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

SmarterQueue had the best pricing for what I needed. I am a one-person operation and most of the other programs are for "teams" of people. SmarterQueue had a better variety of packages and the features I wanted.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied March 2021

Hi Kelli, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the scheduling features and that SmarterQueue has been essential in growing your social media presence We also wanted to thank you for your feedback around alt-text for images and to tell you that you've taken note of it. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Janie from Calamittie Jane Publishing

Industry: Publishing

SmarterQueue For Authors

SmarterQueue is a fantastic tool and I'm so glad I found it. Their customer service is quick and helpful. Highly recommend.

Pros

SmarterQueue allows me to set up my social media posts in different categories and then automatically re-queues them when all the posts have been used—a perfect option for "evergreen" social media posts, so I don't have to constantly rebuild the wheel. Smarterqueue posts directly onto my social media of choice based on a weekly schedule I set up and can change at any time. My only job is keeping the coffers filled with content that I find or build myself. But I can do that as I have time. Smarterqueue has tools to help find content, but I haven't utilized that feature yet. I love that Smarterqueue allows me to see by week or month all posts I have scheduled. With one quick glance (because thumbnails of the upcoming posts are included in their weekly & monthly views) I can see if any of my scheduled post are problematic and then change them.

Cons

I would love for there to be an option beyond just the weekly posting plan. For example, once-a-month or special days. (ie, if I know that on the first day of every month I want to post about my "book of the month" it would be nice to be able to set that up through SmarterQueue. Or if I know I want to make posts on holidays or anniversary dates, it would be nice to be able to set that up ahead of time also) Similarly, the ability to pause certain dates from the regular queue. Provide the option that the regular queue posts are paused when the above once-a-month or special dates posts are posting.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied September 2020

Hi Janie, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to see that SmarterQueue is saving you time, as well as helping you schedule your content and keep your social media presence active and running smoothly. We also truly appreciate your feedback and we will make sure to consider all your recommendations as we look at ways to improve SmarterQueue moving forward. Do take a look at Seasonal Categories, as well as Queue Pausing options within SmarterQueue, as these features should allow you to plan for holidays and special dates just like you mentioned. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

vicky from Edit + Nest

Industry: Writing and Editing

Brilliant, easy to use, scheduler

It is such a hands-off, 'set it and forget it' platform, and it genuinely does make my life easier with how simple it is to use - onboarding took minutes, and they have really thought about the user when designing this, you can tell. It does everything you need it to without being an overloaded mess of confusing features (which I found other platforms to be) and the plan is customisable which is another huge plus as you can flex it to your business and needs. Social media doesn't bring me a lot of traffic in general but it is something that I need to maintain an active presence on all the same, so taking the legwork and mental energy out of this process and making it simple is something I greatly appreciate and it gives a lot of time back to the business.

Pros

The main reason I chose this software is the option to recycle evergreen posts, which is perfect for my business. The interface is super-easy to use, changing things up is also very easy, it feels a lot 'newer' in terms of interface and features compared to products like Hootsuite which don't seem to have changed much in years and feel clunky and complicated. I like the recent addition of the Instagram grid also, a big plus for me is that it's very easy to bulk upload from a .csv, and customer service is responsive.

Cons

I think that the bulk post uploader should be available on all plans, I think you have to get a higher tier plan to be able to do this currently. I would have signed up for a year if the bulk uploader was available on all plans as I really like the software, but that feature is something I will only use once every few months, so it doesn't make sense for me to pay for it all the time.

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

Mainly it had particular features I was looking for, but I would not have stuck around after the free trial if it weren't such a good experience as there are so many com. Good balance of features and cost and easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

I was looking for something where I could recycle particular evergreen posts - my other software did not offer this feature.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Vicky, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to see that SmarterQueue has so many features that you are finding helpful, especially Evergreen Recycling. We're also glad to hear that you're finding everything easy to use. We're also happy to receive your feedback about the Bulk Uploader and we are glad that you've found the best way to take advantage of it when you need it. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Frank from Movemints, LLC

Great, affordable tool for recycling social media content

It was a great and affordable tool for our company to generate a lot of content and not have to actively manage day to day our content calendar. I really liked how it made it easy to recycle old popular posts. A seamless experience.

Pros

It was a very visual platform which made it easy to map out your social media planning. The ability to plan by post types and themes was useful, and a way to save time when you want to publish a lot of content in bulk. A really great option for passive social media management, but also offers tools for people who want to be very proactive in their management as well.

Cons

The editor could be a little tricky when trying to post the same content to multiple channels. For instance, if you wanted to delete a link from Facebook so it shows the card, there's a specific way to do that to ensure the link doesn't get deleted from the Twitter post. But once you learn, then you're off to the races!

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

SmarterQueue was the most affordable with the best out of the box features for our needs.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

We wanted something that would be easy to use and automate our social media publishing without having to learn anything too complex.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Frank, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, we truly appreciate your review We're so glad to hear that you're finding SmarterQueue helpful in planning your social media strategy! We're always working on improvements so your feedback is greatly welcomed Thanks again for your review!

Rebecca from Socially Bonded

This does everything

Ever since switching to SQ I have saved HOURS every month not having to separately add each recycling of content on Twitter. It cut my workload for each of those channels by 80%. Whenever I have questions they answer fast, and have introduced lots of new functionality.

Pros

As a social media manager I have a lot of accounts on the go. This makes it so easy to manage them, find content, cross-post, recycle, engage with others and keep my content varied I particularly like the Evergreen recycling with variations, the different content themes, the seasonal categories and the link with free stock image sites.

Cons

The cost. I get it 50% off because I work with charity accounts, but otherwise it would feel very expensive

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

At the time, it was the one that Digital Mums were raving about. Plus MeetEdgar is EXTORTIONATE!

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

Because of the evergreen recycling

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Rebecca, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that you're getting so much out of SmarterQueue and are putting all of these features to good use. We're especially happy to hear that you're taking full advantage of Evergreen and Variations to keep your social media presence diverse and running efficiently. We appreciate the feedback you've provided as well and we will make sure it's considered moving forward. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Emma from The Digital Marketing Fairy

Easy to use if you love planning!

As a self employed, freelance, marketing assistant - smarterqueu has helped me to get really organised with my posts for my clients. Once I got my head around the planner and queue system it's really easy to plan and post content. I love the resources you get with SmarterQueue, particularly for images, gifs and content ideas. I also love how you can track and analyse your best (and worst) performing posts - so you can see what works for different profiles/clients. It's a great product which enables me to work more efficiently, I would definitely recommend it to someone in a similar position/industry. Thank you SmarterQueue for making my job easier! (I do not give permission for my personal data to be shared with any third parties or published in any public forum, without my written consent).

Pros

SmarterQueue is fairly easy to use, once you get your head around setting up your posting plan and how the queuing system works. It is brilliant for reposting successful content as it shows you which posts performed best, so all you need to do is rinse and repeat ;)

Cons

I wish I could have more profiles for the price I pay each month. I only have 5 clients, but each client has a presence on anywhere between 1-4 social media platforms. I would also like to add team members with their own login to my account. So if I expand my business they can help me manage my content. I also wish you could add GIFS and multiple images to Instagram posts. Other than that, love it!

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied August 2020

Hi Emma, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! It's so great to hear that SmarterQueue is helping you get organized and analyze your content to see what's working for your audience. We're glad that we're helping you see what is performing best and send it out to a new audience. We're also grateful for the feedback, as we're always happy to find out what our customers need and what we should be working on to make SmarterQueue better. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Emma from Sparrow Weddings & Events

Bloody awesome customer service

I can spend a day entering social media posts for the following month, and know that everything will automatically be posted for me and I won't have to think about it again. I recently had a problem where portrait-oriented photos were rotating sideways and reported it to customer service who spent a few days looking at it, and came back to me to say they couldn't figure out why it was happening. I figured that was the end of that and I just had to put up with it. However a few weeks later I received an update saying they'd updated the software with a patch that solves the problem and asking me to test it out for them. All is working perfectly again and I'm really grateful to the team for persisting with my issue rather than brushing it off.

Pros

I really like the user interface, it's a nice clean layout and features are easy to use. My fave feature is the ability to recycle evergreen content so that I'm not constantly under pressure to fill my queue, and new followers will get to see good previous content.

Cons

Can't think of anything I don't like about SmarterQueue. It has all I need for now.

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

Cheaper, with very similar features

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Emma, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that you're really enjoying the time-saving capabilities of SmarterQueue and that the Evergreen feature is helping you keep your Queue up and running. We're also happy to know that we were able to help when you needed it. We'll always be available when you need assistance. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Mike from Mike Forsyth, LLC

Look no further!

They have me for LIFE! Grateful to have found them!

Pros

I shopped around before settling on SmarterQueue and I can sincerely say that I KNOW(!) I made the right choice. They made me feel like family! They remembered my name and never delayed in getting back to me. They used technology effectively - in real time - to train me on how to overcome my technical questions. I love the service they provide. You can't ask for more capability for the price. Amazing!

Cons

I struggle with the TIME I need to customize my thread for each of my social media platforms. But that is a ME problem, and not anything SmarterQueue could prevent. I'm a perfectionist. They teed it up for me! They've done as well as anyone could!

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

I think it was cost and functionality.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied August 2020

Hi Mike, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! It's so great to hear that you're enjoying SmarterQueue so much and that you're so happy, both with its great features and capabilities, as well as with our team and how we've been able to assist you so far. We are always looking for ways to make SmarterQueue better, so we hope to bring new capabilities soon that will help with the time you're taking to set everything up too. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Elodie from Elodie Colt

Saves time, easy and fun to use

As an author, a strong Social Media presence is crucial, but if you have to juggle 5 channels at once - all of them with different rules and limitations and hashtags and whatever - you quickly come to a point where you would have to spend 3h per day on that task alone. Since I've started using SQ, my content has become better, I could increase the number of tweets, and engagement has significantly increased. Couldn't work without it anymore. Plus, the support is fast, nice, and very helpful :)

Pros

My Social Media content has become so much better in terms of quality (and quantity, too) because instead of spending 5min for 1 post, I'm spending 10min for a variation of 20 posts. You always have a great overview of your posts, and the queues make it easy to post the right content at the right time. Especially when using more than one Social Media channel, this tool make organization super simple.

Cons

I don't have any serious "cons" other than maybe that Pinterest posting needs improvement as it doesn't offer the same features than on Pinterest itself. Sure, there are some features that can be improved, but the SQ team is working regularly on implementing new stuff that makes working with the tool easier, so I find no reason to complain here!

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

affordable, overall UX design, was always in the top rankings when I did google searches on the competitors

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Elodie, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to see how much SmarterQueue is helping you be more efficient and get so much more done and much faster. It's great to know that it's helping your content be better and that your social media presence is increasing. We also truly appreciate your feedback and we've taken note of your needs for more Pinterest features. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Angela from The Speech Serenade

Industry: Online Media

Smarter Queue Review

Wonderful! I have loved the customer service as well as automation that is available with just a little bit of prep. It saves me hours that I would have spent manually posting/scheduling

Pros

I love that Smarter Queue organizes posts for social media into categories and AUTOMATICALLY schedules evergreen and time-sensitive posts in that perfect 80-20 rule of posts using the various uploads to the categories.

Cons

I wish there was an easier quick-view of ALL the posts that I have uploaded separate from the page that shows all the posts that I have scheduled. It's harder to move posts around in the view that is given currently. Also, I wish the Instagram scheduler had video and carousel capabilities. I would rather just use SQ for scheduling, but as it stands, I am having to use a different scheduler since SQ, to my knowledge, won't post videos to Instagram.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

Everyone uses Tailwind and swears by it. I just happen to like SQ better. I like the layout and the organization that is done for me.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Angela, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that SmarterQueue is saving you so much time and that you enjoyed the built-in automation for scheduling content. We also greatly appreciate the feedback on Instagram capabilities and how content can be sorted. We are always happy to receive great ideas on how we can improve. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Adelyn from Hostos Community College

Smarterqueue -Work smarter not harder

My experience overall was very good. I would recommend this service to anyone managing more than one account who wants to create a coherent image and keep track of what they have done and are doing. Before smarterqueue I was using a notebook and doing everything manually, saving images on my phone and then every hour posting manually each entry. It was a lot to do, but now I just upload the content in the morning and am ready to go by noon.

Pros

This social media organizer made my last month incredibly easy to use. It was among the best things I could find. I really loved how easy it was to access all the previous posts if I need to. I was creating content daily and updating instead of uploading batches for the week in one go, but if you do that it will be most efficient. As you can see everything at a glance. The categories for posts was also a neat feature. I was most impressed with the analytics. It gave me a better understanding of what I was doing, and which areas I needed to improve. This was across the board very important to me and my team.

Cons

I didn't find any area particularly difficult to use. I am still on the fence about the recyle posts because sometimes I would forget to alter the message but that's my fault and not the fault of the program.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Adelyn, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! It's so great to see that SmarterQueue is helping you so much and that there are so many features that helped you manage your social media presence, as well as get a clearer image of any improvement needs. Thanks again for sharing your review!

Sue from Gift Biz Unwrapped

A game changer for my businesses

SmarterQueue is one of the most important tools we have in our business. Being able to post evergreen content is fantastic. As is the complete organization of the program. It allowed me to customize it as necessary for my business and the different roles of my associates. LOVE ITQ

Pros

I have multiple people working within our SmarterQueue account to create posts based on their area of responsibility. Each person has their own color disignation so they see how their tasks fit together to create the whole. Works beautifully!

Cons

IG is still a pain to upload separately when it's video.

User experience

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Sue, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! It's so great to hear that SmarterQueue was so easy to customize and that it works so well with how you've organized your team and tasks. We're really happy to hear that it's become such an important tool for your business. We do hear you in regards to Instagram Video. This is something that we are actively working on at the moment and hope to have available soon. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Bert from Big C

A necessary peace of my business

A very good tool for social media marketers.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes there's something not that clear ... but with the help of the support team they're solved very fast. Only upload for animated posts would nice to have (especially for facebook and instagram) One way the engagement communication (inbox) part is not really clear to me ... or is it because i still have the "wrong" plan

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

They promosed a lot of changes ... but with every change they changed the payment plans to

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Bert, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying SmarterQueue and finding it easy to use. It's also great to hear that we've been able to support you as a team and that you know you can find the answers you need by reaching out to us. We'd love to help out more if you need clarification on Inbox or uploading GIFs to social media. Please reach out at any time you need assistance or check out our great Help Center here, where you can find answers to frequently asked questions: https://help.smarterqueue.com It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

David from InterPraxis Sustainability

Set it and Forget it

So far I've really appreciate the quick customer service response to any questions I've had.

Pros

I didn't make a lot of use of social media previously, but the Smartqueue platform helps me to develop, curate and schedule content seamlessly without a whole lot of work. I appreciate the thought that went into it. It seems that it is geared towards small business entrepreneurs like me who want to have a social media presence but who don't have a lot of time to devote to it.

Cons

The one week post schedule seems geared to retail businesses that want to blast out a lot of media messages per day. I don't want to be spammy and I'm more B2B so I want a month schedule so I can plan out a full months worth of media targeting different aspects of my business without being spammy. My target audience is on linked-in not twitter or facebook - so I'm interested to see how it works for this audience.

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

Recommended by friend - seems more entrepreneur friendly. The price tag of a Hootsuite but it out of my budget immediately.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so glad to hear that you're taking full advantage of the time-saving capabilities of SmarterQueue and that you're able to curate your content and manage your social media presence much more easily thanks to it. We also really appreciate the feedback you've provided about how the Posting Plan works. It's always great to hear how we can make SmarterQueue better. We're happy that we're helping you so much. Thanks again for sharing your review!

Melanie from Self Employed

Worth the money compared to other competitors

So far I am loving the ease of use with the software. Customer support has also been great! I was making changes to my Facebook pages which had affected my Instagram profiles as they are all linked together. I deleted my IG profiles in the software without realizing I was also going to delete all of my queued posts, captions and drafts. You can bet that I panicked big time lol. Customer Support has been great and they were able to load everything back for me. I'm super happy I made the decision to go with this company instead of a competitor.

Pros

I like how I can select multiple profiles compared to paying full price for each profile. I'm a small business and am tight on budget, so this software definitely fits my needs.

Cons

In the short amount of time I have used this software, I have not experienced any cons yet.

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

I chose SmarterQueue because another blogger I follow highly suggested the software. I've researched reviews and how it's used before signing up for a free trial. Once my free trial was over, I knew I couldn't go another day without. The free alternatives also didn't cut it.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

Although Tailwind is great. I felt like it was mainly used Pinterest and Instagram felt limited. Building a business using multiple profiles, Tailwind no longer fit my needs. So far, SmarterQueue has been amazing!

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied March 2021

Hi Melanie, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying using SmarterQueue and that you've already noticed so many benefits. We're also happy to hear that the support you received from us was so helpful. We are always available to assist, so just let us know if you ever need anything. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Holly from C4 Solutions

Great price, simple to use

Out of all the scheduling platforms, this has been my favorite. It’s by far the simplest to use and the user interface is the most intuitive. For those they want to spend more time on creating great content and less time scheduling it, this is fantastic.

Pros

It’s intuitive and simple to use. The drag and drop features to create your scheduling plan, along with the ability to recycle posts were the deciding factors for me. I also loved that I could find and create content right within the platform.

Cons

When I want to edit a post, I dislike that have to edit each one individually for each social platform. I also dislike the way video posts are linked. It shows the SmarterQueue link on my post when it’s uploaded to the social channel.

Less expensive Easier to use

Recycle post feature

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Holly, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that you're finding SmarterQueue easy to use and that you're enjoying all the features for scheduling, recycling content, and finding content from other sources. We also want to thank you for the feedback you've provided on editing posts and video publishing. We really appreciate knowing what our customers need us to work on. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Erin from Erin Beattie

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Makes My Job Easier

My experience with Smarterqueue has been extremely positive and I've had excellent customer service over the years.

Pros

I love that once I get my queue filled up I can set my posting schedule and forget about it! I never have to worry about my page going quiet when I am on vacation or busy with other parts of my business. I appreciate being able to add content from other pages to my queue with the touch of a button.

Cons

I'd like to be able to schedule campaigns instead of just categories of content. For example, I'd love to have the ability to set up a series of posts that are related to one blog article and restart that campaign again in the future and have all the same social posts (with different captions) share again.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

The ability to recycle my evergreen content to post automatically. The price point was reasonable for the size of my business.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Erin, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that your experience with us has been so positive and that SmarterQueue is helping you be more efficient and maintain your social media presence without having to worry about constantly adding content. We also truly appreciate your feedback on how Categories can be better. We take feedback very seriously and we're always glad to get great ideas from customers. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Sarah from Voices of Spirit

Very Good System

Wouldn't be without it.

Pros

SmarterQueue has helped me build a consistent marketing strategy for my social media platforms. The recycling options is amazing.

Cons

Due to the nature of the software it does slow down my computer when I am running it as it takes up a lot of memory. Sometimes this is frustrating as the software crashes or freezes.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

Hootsuite was complicated and did not offer everything that I needed.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Sarah, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that SmarterQueue has been so useful to you in building your marketing strategy and that you're taking full advantage of Evergreen Recycling. We also appreciate the feedback on how SmarterQueue can be better. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Kelly from Unisus

Love this scheduling tool

I have had support from their team when some posts failed to publish and they were very efficient and helped me sort out the issue.

Pros

I can schedule multiple variations of one piece of content within one post.

Cons

After I have scheduled a post with loads of variations I would like to be able to pull it back up like I can see it when I am posting it so I can amend it - for example when I have realised there is a typo in it or I want to refresh the post.

Functionality and price.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Kelly, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so glad that you are enjoying the Variations feature and that it's working for you. We're also happy that our team was able to help when you needed support. Thank you for the feedback on how the Variations feature can be better. We take feedback very seriously and we always appreciate it when customers share their ideas with us. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Gail from Sportspower Bundaberg

Save Time

I manage all of our social platforms with SmarterQueue. As a small business owner, it saves me time and makes our marketing much more professional.

Pros

I have been using SmarterQueue since it was in Beta. I tried other bigger rivals and they just didn't compare to SmarterQueue for ease of use and features.

Cons

There are no features that I am looking for

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

I tried several different platforms and they just didn't make it as easy or have the features that SmarterQueue offer.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Gail, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We are so happy to hear that SmarterQueue is saving you time and is so helpful with keeping your content and social media presence organized. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Dominic from Entertainment Industry

My experience with SmarterQueue

Overall I have found this product to be quite useful. I’m not sure I would subscribe at the current price of $16.99 per month, as I do believe that is a bit high. But it’s a decent product. Support is very good. A very kind person called [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful and seemed to have a very kind nature.

Pros

I used the scheduling feature the most. I queued about four posts every morning to be posted throughout the day. This was quite easy to setup. I could select when I wanted it posted.

Cons

Some things were confusing. When I post manually I quite often put multiple photos, showing the different stages of a particular recipe in my case. For some reason this was not allowed or possible? There was also no way to add extra comments after the initial posting. So with the limit on allowed number of characters on instagram this soon runs out. There’s no way to post this as a comment as far as I can see.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Dominic, Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate that you've taken the time to share your thoughts about SmarterQueue. We're also very happy to receive feedback on how SmarterQueue can work better for our customers, so we really appreciate your insight. If you decide to give us another go in the future, we'd love to help you learn more about how to best use your subscription. We are available to help if you need us and we've got a great Help Center here where you can find answers to frequently asked questions: https://help.smarterqueue.com Thanks again for your review!

Sam from Ground Force Worldwide

Industry: Mining & Metals

Great Tool

I am trying to save my time and push a post to all social media platforms so that I don't have to be in the accounts everyday.

Pros

The categories to divide content into is so great to keep organized. I love the view of the posts when creating content for each platform. Being able to see what the is in the queue in chronological order is handy to keep organized as well.

Cons

The automatic "evergreen" selection on posts is frustrating at first if your categories are day specific and you want more control of when each post is repeated. I'm not a fan of the app for Instagram, it's another step that I wished I didn't have to do. Also, when I go to tag another account in my post and start with the @ to get the list of accounts pulled up, it doesn't give a preview and doesn't always tag in each platform which is frustrating. At this time, I'm not sure if it is saving me any time to check each post to make sure they are correct.

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

The cost seemed to be reasonable for the benefits.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Sam, Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate that you've taken the time to share your thoughts with us. We're very happy to hear that SmarterQueue is helping you save time and that you're enjoying how the Categories help you keep your Queue organized. We also appreciate the feedback you've provided on Evergreen, Instagram publishing, and tags. We're grateful for all ideas that can help us improve. Thanks again for your review!

Kim from Kim’s Teaching Corner

Huge Timesaver!

SmarterQueue allows me to use all of my content and content relevant to my audience. It gives me the freedom to get more resources made to help other teachers instead of spending hours working on scheduling social media and content.

Pros

Cons

I wish you could schedule IG stories with the software.

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

I did a trial with MeetEdgar and did not find it as intuitive to recycling my own content from my own social media. All content had to be recreated. That was a huge reason I chose SmarterQueue because I can recycle my own content that is already on my social media. I also found SmarterQueue much easier to use and not as overwhelming web though it does more! Huge plus for me.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

It only handles IG and FB pages. I wanted one scheduler for all of my social media.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Kim, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that SmarterQueue is saving you so much time and helping you maintain your social media presence. We also greatly appreciate your feedback on what you would need from us to make SmarterQueue better. You can actually schedule IG stories at this time and we've reached out to show you how It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Claudia from Alberts

The best all-round social media scheduler I’ve tried

It’s the best all-round social media scheduler I’ve tried so far!

Pros

I like using the categories and Find Content features. This makes it really easy to spread out different types of content throughout time.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

Coschedule is very expensive and since we don’t have a content team, it seemed best to scale down.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied August 2020

Hi Claudia, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that SmarterQueue is making it easy to curate your content and make sure you've got a balanced publishing schedule via 'Find Content'. We also really appreciate the feedback you've provided. We're constantly looking at ways to improve SmarterQueue, and 'My Media' is on the list. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Lisa from The Evolution Plan

Very convenient and easy to use!

I've had great experience with customer support. Overall, I just love SmarterQueue and I don't know how I'd get by without it :-)

Pros

I love the inbox, where I can check my social messages from Facebook and Twitter in the one place. It's so easy to ad my own posts and links, and to find, curate and share other creator's content that aligns with mine. I can also shuffle the queue. I love it :-)

Cons

There's actually nothing that I don't like about SmarterQueue.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

SmarterQueue is easily as good, and more affordable.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Lisa, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying SmarterQueue and that you're finding it so easy to use to curate great content, both from you and other creators that are relevant to your audience. We're always happy to help so we're very happy to hear that you've had such positive experiences reaching out. Thanks again for sharing your review!

Tamara from Design Your Way Home

I'm loving SmarterQueue

Great! I really appreciate the support to help my small business during this Covid crisis. The response was very quick!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use, set up and get analytics.

Cons

I'd like tools to be able to search for posts in my industry that I can repost/share

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

easy to understand interface and pricing

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

the posts that published in Facebook didnt look the same as the ones in my draft queue

Response from Smarterqueue

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the great comments Tamara, and we're happy to support your business during the COVID pandemic. We do have a great feature that solves your "Cons" comment - our Content Curation tool (in "Find Content") lets you search for any Facebook pages, Twitter profiles, or perform a Twitter search for industry terms/hashtags. You can browse all the posts that are found, sort them by engagement, filter within them for keywords, and then repost or share any post you want, or bulk queue up to 200 posts to repost. You can find full details in our Help Center article: https://help.smarterqueue.com/article/143-how-do-i-re-share-posts-from-facebook-and-twitter

Frances from Social Media Just for Writers

Great App!

Pros

This app offers easy integration with social media platforms and offers the added option to multi-post evergreen blog posts and inspirational messages.

Cons

I supposed a chat feature would be good for when I have issues with the app.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

SocialOomph's integration was difficult for LinkedIn and it's publishing was unreliable. It's publishing to Twitter was also unreliable.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied August 2020

Hi Frances, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that you've found it easy to integrate your social media with SmarterQeueu and that you're enjoying all the great features at your disposal, including Evergreen recycling. We also appreciate your feedback on how we can support you more. We do have a Live Chat option available under the 'Get Help' button (the 'Ask' option), in the lower-right corner of the Dashboard. While we're a small team and aren't always available, we try to take chats every day. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Joanna from Sussex Cancer Fund

Helping Promote Cancer Charity In Sussex

It was a very smooth switch over from my previous management too which had suddenly stopped supporting some social media channels.

Pros

Smarterqueue was easy to set up, and had clear instructions on how to use it so I could get started, creating content and posting within minutes. I am a new user so I'm still discovering even more functions. The importing content from my social media streams saved me hours of having to create content again and meant I had a good library of evergreen posts from day one.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see is the option of having categories that only appeared once a month.

Reasons for Choosing SmarterQueue

Offered a discount for charities, more functionality that suit my needs and very quick response to my queries

see above

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Joanna, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're happy to hear that you've found your transition to SmarterQueue easy and that you're enjoying the product. It's great to know that you've found features that helped you get up and running so quickly. We also want to thank you for your feedback regarding non-weekly scheduling in the Posting Plan. We appreciate receiving feedback on how SmarterQueue can be better. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Joanne from Joanne Manville Virtual Assistance

Industry: Executive Office

Time saving and consistency in showing up

It's made a huge difference to my business, making sure I am putting out content on a regular basis and that it doesn't take too much of my time to do.

Pros

I absolutely love the feature to pull in my blogs (and those) of others and share direct to my social channels, and being able to personalise channel to channel. I also love that posts can be recycled, saving huge amounts of time in uploading every month, and also preventing me forgetting or not having the time to do it

Cons

I haven't got my head around categories yet or the calendar, maybe that could be explained more in the sequence of emails at the start?

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

I just wasn't uploading stuff as I ddn't have the time

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Joanne, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that you're taking full advantage of our importing capabilities for blogs and that you're saving time with the help of Evergreen. We also really appreciate your feedback on how to make SmarterQueue easier to set up and what resources would help more in the beginning. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Greta from Greta Be Productions

Take Notice!

Smarterqueue provides me a complete tool to make my social media platform and footprint viable and impacting.

Pros

Ease of use. Automation. Recycling content. Tracking and interaction of content. Content storage. Continual development to meet the evolving needs of their users.

Cons

Sometimes the recycling of the content becomes confusing for me.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

More options and interactive capabilities.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Greta, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! It's so great to see that you are finding so many features useful and that SmarterQueue is able to provide everything that you need. We want to thank you for the feedback as well. It's very helpful when customers share what could be improved, so we've taken note of your feedback on Evergreen. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Dana from B.A.D. Blessed, Anointed & Destined

Best Bang for the Buck

My experience with SmarterQueue is beyond exceptional. I love the ease and use for my business through 95% of my platforms.

Pros

In all honesty, I love everything. The ease of use is exceptional for me.

Cons

There is nothing wrong with the softwared.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

The pricing, the ease of scheduling and the use for my various platforms.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied March 2021

Hi Dana, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to see that you're finding SmarterQueue so easy to use and that it's working so well for your business. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Shannon from The TV Traveler

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Excellent Social Scheduling Tool

SmarterQueue makes social media scheduling a breeze. I've used several other scheduling software services and have canceled them all in favor of SmarterQueue. Their customer service is fantastic, too.

Pros

I love SmarterQueue! I run three blogs and this software makes it so easy to log in to ONE place and schedule all my social media posts. I love the requeue feature and the ability to vary descriptions and images. SmarterQueue features an easy drag-drop calendar format, color coded so you can see when your social posts are scheduled. It's also great that I can schedule shares from other sources besides my blogs!

Cons

I wish it were easier to find a post once it is in the queue if I need to edit it.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

SmarterQueue does everything I need in one place and the interface is simple and intuitive.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Shannon, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're very happy to hear that SmarterQueue is making social media scheduling so easy for you and that you're finding the dashboard easy to use and intuitive. We also appreciate your feedback on post-editing and we want to thank you for letting us know how SmarterQueue can be better for you. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Nadine from FunkyNet KZN

Work Smarter not Harder

I especially love the feature where you can use multiple photos with multiple tag lines and it is SO easy to setup! I tried all the free trails out there and SQ was the best!!! Well done everyone!

Pros

I love all the support and youtube tutorials - your support and aftersales services is amazing!

Cons

I love everything about SQ. Covid has hit us hard in South Africa and the monthly installments helped with cash flow! We are now on day 115 of lockdown and SQ has at least taken the stress of publishing off my plate!

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Nadine, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy that you're having such a great experience with SmarterQueue, both with using the dashboard and the Variations feature, as well as with our team - we hope we've been able to help any time you needed us. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Amanda from VACT Limited

Great support and ease of use

Smarterqueue have made the transition to this product really easy, great tutorials and step by step instructions. Awesome customer service. Nice lengthy trial to really see how it will integrate into the business.

Pros

Although I am a new user to this software, I have used many other softwares in the past - and so I was delighted to try out Smarterqueue for my VA Training business. I was looking for a software that allowed me to repurpose content across a variety of platforms and pull in other valuable content to share with my audience - this software does that for me.

Cons

I haven't found any yet - however, I am still integrating SmarterQueue fully into my businesses processes. I am liking what I see.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Amanda, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that the transition to SmarterQueue was easy and that you found all the support that you needed. We're also thrilled to hear that you were able to find the features you were looking for and that you were able to set up your social media presence as needed. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Tania Danielle from Beat-the-Binge

Smarterqueue

The team especially Vlad have been amazing help.

Pros

It will make my life soooo much easier, repurposing content is just amazing.

Prepurposing

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied March 2021

Hi Tania, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to see that SmarterQueue is working for you and that it's already making it easier to manage your social media presence. We also wanted to thank you for the feedback and assure you that it's duly noted. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Janet from Timber creek farm

Industry: Farming

Easy to Use Scheduling program

Using smarter queue helps by taking social media posting off your daily to do list.

Pros

Ease of use and reliable posting I scheduled all of my blog posts through SQ so the posts rotated through Facebook

Cons

Nothing. It’s just an added expense but if you have the money it’s a great choice

Liked sq better

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Janet, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're happy to hear that SmarterQueue is able to take social media off of your daily to-do list and that you're finding everything easy to use. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Susan from Susan Rose China

Change for the better with SmarterQueue

I love this product. It has changed my life. It's so easy to use and so straightforward. My engagement has increased and by being organised has help me with my planning and freeing up my time. I love SmarterQueue. It's fantastic. I actually look forward to adding to it. & now have put a day aside a week to organise myself. Thank you.

Pros

Easy to use & straightforward, uncomplicated. Intuitive.

Cons

There is nothing I would change except. I wish I'd found it earlier.

Reasons for Switching to SmarterQueue

Far too complicated, time consuming and difficult.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Susan, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! It's so great to hear that SmarterQueue has helped increase your engagement and that you're finding it so intuitive to use that's become such a positive experience to working with it, setting everything up and saving yourself time. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

Malcolm from Whoop Events East Ltd

Time Saver

Pros

This software saves us hours every week and has made it easy for us to manage 20 Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms

Cons

There is very little I dislike about the product. Nothing worth mentioning here

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied February 2021

Hi Malcolm, Thanks for taking the time to share your review, we appreciate it! It's so great to hear that your experience with SmarterQueue has been so positive and that you're saving so much time. We hope you will continue to depend on us for your Social Media presence and we welcome any feedback you might have in the future.

Carl from Bradford Consulting

Great Value That Delivers Results

I am trying to expand my social reach across multiple platforms using an automated delivery system while still delivering quality content.

Pros

The ability to organize my social media by category along with a master weekly plan for delivery, including evergreen content. I also love the ability to create multiple variations of content and images for evergreen content.

Cons

I can't think of anything. Perhaps when I use it more, I will find things I could recommend.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Carl, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! We're so happy to hear that we're helping you organize your social media presence and that you're successfully using all these features. We're also thrilled that you're taking full advantage of the Variations feature to keep your content levels high and test what's working. Thanks again for sharing your review!

Sarah from Jazz Arts & Communications Ltd

Intuitive and effective

I used SmarterQueue for half of my social media posting and am happy with the way it has increased traffic to the site.

Pros

The software is intuitive in that it prompts you to add more posts and time slots if you don't have enough variety. It's effective in that it does a lot of the posting work for me, leaving me to focus on engagement. This software is value for money for one brand.

Cons

It's gets expensive to add all social media pages/profiles. I suggest a discounted rate for adding more than four profiles/pages if you're already a customer. I have 12 and it gets expensive to add more than four.

It's a better product

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi Sarah, Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions of SmarterQueue, we truly appreciate your review! It's amazing to hear that you're enjoying SmarterQueue and that you are finding it intuitive and helpful in determining how to vary your content. We also truly appreciate the feedback on the pricing that you provided. We constantly look for ways to make SmarterQueue better, pricing included, so do check our Plans Page to see if the options for building a Custom Plan could help you. It's great to hear that we are helping you so much, and thanks again for sharing your review!

I have freed up tons of time for myself! no longer have to invent social media posts daily and manage the grid in my head...now within 2-3 hours per week I have my entire week's worth of content done and scheduled in.

Pros

I love being in control of my social media communication. Various categories, posting plan and pre-scheduling make it very easy to use, and give me complete overview of what is going on. I can see the big picture now, and plan ahead. I also love the Instagram grid feature!

Cons

If I want to edit a post in the queue I cannot edit it as one post but have to edit per channel...would love to have the option to select a post and edit it for ALL the channels it is going to be published on with one click.

Response from SmarterQueue

Replied July 2020

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're so happy to hear that SmarterQueue has helped you gain control over your social media communication and is so helpful with giving you a big picture image and save time by planning ahead. We also greatly appreciate the feedback you've provided on how we can make SmarterQueue better. We have taken note of everything you've shared with us and will put it to good use. Thank you again for the review!