• Pros

• "I like how easy it is to use. Very intuitive design. Lots of fun new features are added all the time so the app never gets old."

• "This application is a lot of fun to communicate with friends and family with photos in real time. Fun filters!"

• "I like the memories feature the most, the filters are fun as well, stories are a fun way to keep up with friends activities"

• Cons

• "Not really a con but good to always see new updates to filters and tags and what not to keep things new."

• "I wish the new features were easier to use and weren't as confusing. Additional customer service would also be beneficial."

• "Snapchat now has a lot of ads but I understand this is a way to keep them operating. I haven’t had any bad issues with them"

Browse Snapchat Reviews

Syed Asad from Softronic Systems (Pvt) Ltd.

**Snapchat Impact on Sales Promotion**

My experience regarding this application is fine.

Pros

Nowadays where everyone is getting involved with lot of brands and product this application help things out on a positive note. Snapchat allows you to share your stories and experiences of life to the others. This application is nothing better than for promoting your products. Another meritorious aspect of this application is that you can apply filters through GEO-Filters by this option you can allow potential clients to get noticed about your brand. At last this application provide you the opportunity to share your life stories and experiences.

Cons

Like every application there is a positive side and negative side also. That Snapchat encourages the bad behavior lot of user got caught using Snapchat during driving, due to this it causes roads accidents. It should be controlled through technical assistance

Ali from AZEREX LLC.

Creative platform suitable for advertising and campaign creation

Snapchat is a multi-purpose platform that is both used for advertising and can be used for election campaigns. You can also follow the page of your favorite brand or celebrity. Overall, it is good for advertising a product or service, but you can not expect a serious professional business platform or professional messenger, and its facilities are very good in itself.

Pros

Reaching audiences from specific demographic and desired locations for advertisement and campaigns is unique feature for this range simple platform. It has more of the capabilities of a social media platform than just being a messenger. Advertising facilities and launching advertising campaigns in geographical areas and specific areas, as well as attracting audiences based on data are also good. Sending temporary stories with 24-hour credit is great, users have an ID and no need to share a mobile number. For example, for an event or concert, you can easily target the audience in a specific area and send them ads.‌ The same is true for election campaigns. Using powerful and creative filters for images and videos is very attractive and good.

Cons

The disappearance of messages and the possibility of sending and receiving disposable messages is very childish and unprofessional, and this is the only reason why it cannot be used for new commercial purposes. Due to its design and structure, most of the real audience of this application are people under 18 years old, and fewer adult and business audiences work with this app, and therefore the market has a limited and specific target, and I wish to include these features in a separate version with commercial capabilities. To add a serious adult and business audience.

Reasons for Choosing Snapchat

The ability to select audiences, based on demographics and location data with cost rates is much better than another similar platform.

Reasons for Switching to Snapchat

For a low-cost and budget advertising campaign with a specific audience, we needed Snapchat and its special features to help our team to promote our products and services.

Jessi from Stay at Home Mom

Eh. Used to be great, but now they've overcomplicated it

Pros

Ever since the redesign of the app, it has really gone downhill. Especially now that you have some of the same capabilities on Instagram, which is their competitor. Pros is that there are over a million users watching billions of snaps everyday. If your company doesn't at least have an account, you're missing out on an audience. Another pro is it’s fun. The filters and editing options are out-right silly and creative. You can warp your head, add a hat and mustache, or swap faces with a friend, which you can't do on Instagram, their competitor.

Cons

Not very user friendly. Even for someone who's job is in social media, Snapchat takes some getting used to. Another con, is while they have a million users, not as many people use Snapchat as other apps so its not as cost effective as say marketing on Facebook or Twitter, for example. Basically I wouldn't put all your eggs into Snapchat and nothing on Facebook or Twitter, if you're starting out with social media marketing. Test the waters and see if it's the right app for your business. The app is very popular with younger teens and adults, and therefore if your audience base is an older crowd, in terms of marketing, I'd stick to something that matches your marketing demographic better. One of my personal biggest pet peeves with the new redesign is that I don't like that the app mixes in ads with stories in the inbox.

Megan from Vibe n Thrive

More than just a social media platform

I mainly use Snapchat to communicate with friends and family, especially ones that live out of state. I feel like it's a lot more private than other social media platforms like Instagram or Facebook. I also used Snapchat briefly for my blog business. I created a separate account to communicate with followers in a more personal way and to show a more private side of myself. I prefer Instagram to accomplish this same goal but I have friends who are influencers that have a lot of success on Snapchat.

Pros

Wonderful social media platform for business as well as keeping up with friends and family. Snapchat is simple to use so it's great for every age group. Some Snapchat features that I enjoy: You can permanently save all your photos taken on Snapchat to your Snapchat camera roll. It's the same as storing photos on a cloud service except it's totally free on Snapchat. I have hundreds of photos and videos I've taken over the years saved to my Snapchat camera roll. I also like the Discover section of Snapchat. You can see stories, episodes, articles, and photos from celebs, news outlets, and different channels. You can even subscribe to your favorite channels and scroll through the Discover section to find new channels that interest you. Something else that I like is how customizable Snapchat photos and videos have become. There are tons of filters and effects you can add to your photos and videos. You can add text, change the speed of videos, tag locations, add music to your videos and so much more. You can use the Snapchat camera or upload a photo you took on your regular phone camera to the Snapchat app and edit it there.

Cons

A problem I recently encountered was with the Discover section. I made my younger sister a Snapchat account so that she could send pics and videos to her parents and siblings. I wanted to completely block the Discover section so that nothing showed up on there that could potentially be inappropriate for her. After an hour of trying to figure it out, I found out it's impossible to turn off the Discover section. You can choose your preferences for what genre of material you want suggested to you, but you can't completely turn it off. That was disappointing. My sister is young and I don't want her exposed to any media outlets. I just wanted to give her access to the camera and feature of sending and receiving pics and videos. I hope they change this in the future, especially considering so many young kids like playing with the Snapchat camera and filters.

Saqib from Softronic Systems (Pvt.) Ltd.

Snapchat - Connection with People

Overall my experience is that Snapchat is good platform where people can connect to each other which is best part of it.

Pros

Snapchat is reliable application because it does not save anything which are sent or received by anyone. It has one more better part that I can share my story with my friends and colleagues and if someone post a photo on his wall so nobody can copy r download from his story or post. Through Snapchat I am connected to everyone globally and can share my feeling by this application.

Cons

I did not find ever but one thing is that I have ever noticed that children make their account in Snapchat before 18. It should be monitored by Snapchat.

Hiran from Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great filters with complex user user interface.

Snapchat is loaded with fun and filters are good but the user interface needs to improve in terms of accessing and using the features.

Pros

The filters are great this is one of the best social media platforms offers great creative filters. It read our contacts and fetch the Snapchat user from contacts which help in building snap chat network. The picture and video quality are at best in the class compared to other social media platform. The user can play the game with Snapchat friends circle which is really cool. The user can make a video call with apply of filters with the Snapchat friends. This social media platform shows appropriate content than other social media platform.

Cons

The user interface is a bit complex needs to improve it. The search feed need should improve the discover of feeds based on the user's interests. The app is available only on the mobile version. The customer support team need to look at issues genuinely rather than just a bot response. Faced some issue in the login after updating the application.

Amazing way to talk to friends and family!

Being the pioneer in developing filters, Snapchat ensures advanced and more creative ways to communicate with your friends and family as well as update your followers who could be your business clients or customers.

Pros

It’s a fun and creative way to communicate with friends and family and even your business clients or customers. It has tons of unique and exciting filters that help you express yourself creatively through photo or video content. I also like that you can send messages in written, audio, or even video form and its message-disappearing feature. Surprisingly, you can also do proper audio calls and video conferences to stay in touch with your loved ones.

Cons

I like the old interface better. The new interface is not as intuitive as before. The app also crashes more often now compared to the older version. Also, while it is amazing to have a video call feature on this app, its resolution quality is a bit disappointing.

Shaharyar from Quantum Solutions

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Snapchat - The Best Multimedia Messeging App

My overall experience is very good, I'll recommend you to try this "fun app" you might not have used this type of app before.

Pros

The most brilliant feature in Snapchat is it's filter. It's real time filter some times amaze me. As they are pioneer in making stories, I always loved to view Snapchat stories. Moreover it is the only "multimedia messaging" app I've ever used in my life. So Snapchat is the best fun app with a unique concept of "Snap Streaks".

Cons

Honestly the most irritating thing I found on Snapchat is we cannot save "chats" in Snapchat. apart from this, I like all the feature in Snapchat, it is unique app.

André Luiz from longwork

Industry: Civil Engineering

incredible app

I love to interact with my friends on the platform. We had a lot of fun with the animations and images that we created and shared, using Snapchat makes everyday life more fun and interactive.

Pros

Snapchat is an incredible application that is available for users of both Android and IOS systems, the communication tools by means of images are incredible, often a picture is worth a thousand words and Snapchat is here for that. Great to integrate with friends and keep in touch with those who are far away.

Cons

The platform could also be accessed by computers, which would give more dynamism to its users, although supporting access by smartphones, one more category would be a good thing.

Erin from Restaurants

Snap

Pros

What i love the most about the snapchat software is that the pictures you post disappears in 24 hours and can be saved to memories or camera roll. The feature on this software is amazing as well.

Cons

To be completely honest there is not one thing i can think of that i dont like about this software. I wouldnt change not one feature.

Tabatha from Dominos

What Happens on Snapchat Stays on Snapchat

I enjoy using snapchat and having snap streaks with my friends! I only hate that if you miss a day, it completely starts over at 0 and you can only save it once ever. I think its a good way to keep some conversations private. Of course I know that people cheating on their significant others will use it for that purpose but if someone wants to cheat they don't have to use snapchat for that. It just makes it easier to hide. I still think its a great app to have.

Pros

One of the best features is that it doesn't save everything you send and receive from your friends. It's a fun way to stay in touch with friends and family using the filters and being able to save those pictures to your memories. I love when it's been a year and it shows what you took that day a year or more ago. Sometimes those memories aren't always the best but you saved them for a reason.. It's also a fantastic way to make money by selling provocative pictures and short videos to others who are looking to buy that sort of content.

Cons

There's no way to really monitor your children's actions if they have snapchat and a lot of kids will because there is no real way to keep them from being able to download the app. Kids lie about their age all the time online. I wish there was a way to pause snap streaks as my family goes camping for days with no signal to be able to continue a streak. I lost a 3800 day streak with my best friend because of that. That's really the only downsides that I see with the app.

Nickolette from Hospital

Snapchat Review

This Platform helps me to stay connected with my friends and family all over the world. Helps me to go back to memories from pass years

Pros

Snapchat is my all times favorite app, because I absolutely love looking at myself, and so I love making videos. I love the fact that I have different filters to play around with, it keeps me entertained. I am able to connect with my friends, and keep up with their daily lives. I am able to subscribe to my favorite celebrity pages and interact. Your messages disappear within 24 hours after it is sent, if you don’t tap to save it which is a plus for me. It makes interacting with individuals about personal issues feel safer than using other platforms. Snapchat is the place I go to to make videos and destress from a long day. I love the fact that I am able to save my snaps and look back at them years down the line. The memories are one of my favorite things about this app.

Cons

I am yet to have any problems with Snapchat. It’s easy to use, fast and safe. I do realize that when I lose Snapchat my phone battery die faster than normal. But that’s OK I don’t mind. Snapchat is top tier. You won’t be disappointed.

Candace from Ohio State University

Snapchat has been a pioneer in social media and continues to be a trailblazer.

Overall, my experience with Snapchat has been wonderful. I have been able to share incredible moments and everyday events from my life with whomever I wanted, and saved those precious Snaps in Snapchat's "memories" feature. Not only has this allowed me to preserve my memories, but save me on a lot of digital storage. I would recommend Snapchat to just about anyone, as their wide amount of features can appeal to everyone.

Pros

The thing I love the most about Snapchat is that sending photos and videos is the focus and the main point of the app. Text messaging takes forever to send photos, and videos almost never send at its original quality. Snapchat gives creatives as well as everyday people the chance to share their experiences through photo and video rather than a post or a text.

Cons

I've been using Snapchat since 2013, and so I have grown with the app through all of the road bumps and growing pains along the way. (I've been a user since before there was a chat feature, filters, and memories!) If I were to get Snapchat now, I would be overwhelmed by the amount of features and the overall interface. I think it's a lot to digest at once, especially the discover/stories page, and could be simplified a bit.

Hassan from University of information technology and sciences, Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Snapchat the app for reality.

Snapchat is an app that does not allow impersonation and also has the best filter for pictures and videos, and also has a very strict and effective feature on privacy. I suggested let some features be add like the night mood and the format, styles and colours of texts be changed and modernized.

Pros

Snapchat is easy to use and does not allowed impersonation it consists of many live, present and real events or features that can no be handled or claimed by a fake user, it displays images and videos in high quality, it has the best filter and stickers which are updated time to time , and also videos can be saved on the software without appearing in the phone gallery, and also has the best quality in terms of privacy users are receiving notifications when their pictures are saved or screenshot.

Cons

The format, styles and team of the app is constantly without any changes especially the name of accounts is not modernized and framed, and also their is no night mood for eyes protection.

HARSHA from Conceptia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd

User friendly platform to communicate instantly and securely.

Best tool to communicate with friends and family. Group chats is excellent .

Pros

The camera filters available to upload and capture images is very good in this tool. Instant messaging and security of texting messages is unique. It helps me to communicate friends instantly.

Cons

Story upload have limited time, which can be improved. Suggestion contents while using the application is not good in this platform

Gabriel from Catch the Fire

Great Idea, and Platform!

Pros

Snapchat is the best short video app since Vine. They came out with an original and smart idea, and you can tell it was successful, because so many other companies quickly stole and modified their ideas and still do! (I'm looking at you Instagram & Facebook). They still have the best filters, interface, and the best business options for their model. Since they partnered with Bitmoji (or took it over? I'm not sure) It's grown even more and has even more value as both a consumer and as a marketer. Their business options include being able to create filters for your own events, creating a channel for your business (if you have a social channels or content to upload) which adds value to your offering as a business. Its smart, fun, and attention grabbing!

Cons

The only real problem with Snapchat is that it now has to compete with big Social media companies like Instagram who quickly hopped on the short vide "story" train. The advantage to Snapchat is that they are unique and they keep adding value constantly. But Instagram and Facebook have the advantage of going to fewer places for your media consumption. If you are happy to keep then all separate, then it's no issue!

A great opportunity to reach younger demographics on social media

Pros

Snapchat is one of the most powerful platforms to reach the 14-32 age bracket. As a business, the platform allows you to setup your own filters to cover specific geographical areas (concerts, events, etc...) If you reach out to their business development unit, you might also be able to utilise some of their more powerful features such as 3rd lenses, virtual reality and the publisher section. We've used Snapchat for more than 5 years now, and it was the perfect platform to convert clicks into actual purchases.

Cons

The platform's nature of stories is not always appealing to us as content creators, because that means that our content is gone once 24 hours have passed. The dimensions were also a hassle, we have to redesign our content to fit the dimensions of Snapchat and Instagram stories.

Naheel from Zain Jordan

for customer services

my favorite since 5 years ago I use snapchat for more privacy in social life no one can see who follows me and who I am following

Pros

software is very easy to use and my favorite unique thing on Snapchat is Snapchat streak that keeps you connected to your friends on a daily basis

Cons

sometimes the quality of the camera at night is not clear for iPhone7 users

more privacy

stella from Student

Snapchat Review!

I can really reach out to my customers, and make them feel at home. Snapchat is just so "chill" to the point where its a basic casual social media. I always ask my favorite customers for their social media!

Pros

I really like how simple it is to use. I can easily snap my friends, and show them my artworks. This is also a really great place to advertise. I usually put art on my story, and sometimes customers come through wanting to buy it! I also love the little mini games they have. When I'm bored, I can just hop on Snapchat and play games with my friends!

Cons

It can be really laggy for old Iphone users. When I video call my friends its a NIGHTMARE! I have so much lag that sometimes I cant even hear them. Also with the minigames. I really love them, but they can be very laggy for old phone users!

Snapchat is a decent Niche Platform

My overall experience with Snapchat was good but I think Snapchat lacks in today's social media as a leading platform. I think they could do a lot better as it seems to me that they are not being used as much anymore by the majority of people. It's still a great platform and I enjoy the vibrant colours and features and videos that are displayed.

Pros

I like the fact that Snapchat is an easy way to broadcast to friends, coworkers, or even the world to show them what you are up to. It's a different medium of reaching people similar to that of Tik Tok or Instagram. Snapchat is really good when it comes to messaging your friends and watching other people's content that you may not have seen before. Snapchat also has a lot of useful filters to make your images and videos stand out more.

Cons

What I least liked about this software is sometimes you'd read a friend's message and miss it. It was annoying because you don't know what they said and you'd have to ask that person to resend the message.

Reasons for Choosing Snapchat

All my friends were using it so I decided to see what it was about. I tried it and enjoyed it. It's very niche as a platform and is very different amongst many others.

Eric from Devix

Industry: Music

Fun, Creative, and Useful

Snapchat is great for fun and easy, straight-to-the-point media. It's really easy to scroll through information both useful and useless while still staying intact with noteworthy media and marketing.

Pros

I love the ability to do more than just have a little bit of fun with my phone camera and the app's filters/effects. Snapchat is actually a little more involved nowadays with things like location sharing on a Bitmoji map, marketing/advertisement with self-made filters, and things as simple as video chats!

Cons

My only real issue with Snapchat is that it can lag quite a bit every once in a while. The app was originally developed for iPhone, so as an Android user, the process tends to lag or run a bit slower in general.

Fast Paced Social Media

Overall Snapchat is a great social media platform for a specific market of fast-paced individuals. The design is for those who like short bursts of content or for those who want to share pictures without them being permanent on social media. Their line of hardware is also a great way to be more immersed with the brand and gives you great opportunities to easily film the world around you.

Pros

Snapchat is a great form of social media for those who don't like to spend a long time on social media. You can watch short stories of your friend's daily life in a matter of seconds, instead of having to read through entire posts like on other websites. They also ensure that content disappears quickly for those who are concerned with their online privacy. One of the coolest features is the Snapchat spectacles that give you the opportunity to take photos and videos from a special pair of glasses and have them uploaded to Snapchat.

Cons

I do not like that Snapchat has become overwhelmed with advertisers. It seems you cannot watch content on the app without running into an ad.

shivam from shivam cares

Industry: Information Services

Good app with lots of feature

overall experience with snapchat is very good. I personally suggest for this camera app to users to use.

Pros

Feature over the app is truly good.As per mine opinion it may seems difficult to use in starting but with few days of use you can it with ease. The inbuilt feature of this camera app is very good, filters over there is basically good and hereby makes your appearence too good.

Cons

In this software the latest inbuilt feature of music is seems cool but add more Indian songs as well as punjabi songs.Beside this for I phone users there is some ill effect of app. the Iphone become heat in between short uses. and left bad impact on battery.

Sundeep from WaveMaker, Inc.

It is a tough road ahead.

Snapchat has been good but I am pretty sure that the road ahead is very tough for them.

Pros

What started as a very good promise is slowing dying with every other platform especially facebook copying all its features. Snapchat is definitely a niche platform with some niche users. It is still very much relevant for businesses to promote on Snapchat. However, it would be better to check what kind of users are present before venturing into this platform.

Cons

Becuase every other social media platform is becoming large, Snapchat unfortunately has a lot of ads and companies advertising on Snapchat might face some challenges standing out.

Snapchat for Small Buisness Retail

Pros

Snapchat was about the easiest app to master. I run our company's Snapchat account for a local small buisness (women's clothing store) and I am able to add in pictures of new merchandise with effects and link exclusive sale codes to my insider buyers! I love that I am able to see how many/which users checked out our story and remind them about our special deals when they pop into our shop! Snapchat really helped bring new faces into our store!

Cons

Our store's wifi network is a bit tempermental so I don't love that you can't send photos without a reliable internet connection.

Ricky from Red's Lawn Care

Team snapchat

Excellent

Pros

The easy use of the app in its entirety

Cons

There's no tutorial for beginners which baffles me

Better choice

The Social Media for the Next Generation

Pros

Snapchat is a really intuitive social media software that relies on individuals sending pictures or snaps to one another. It is a really easy software to navigate and oftentimes fun to use with the integration of pass times like mini-games. Although recent updates have really degraded the quality of the UI over previous builds, the platform itself is fine.

Cons

The recent addition of a purchasable token is the most useless contribution to the app. Alongside UI degradation and privacy concerns, Snapchat does face a lot of challenges in the future.

Sunny from Burgoon Company

Snapchat is Awesome and Fun!

It has been great. Snapchat is fun and a good way to take one's mind off other things.

Pros

I really like the setting options on Snapchat. I also really enjoy that the media you send will delete once viewed if you want it set up that way.

Cons

The thing I like least would probably be that Snapchat constantly sends me notifications unless I turn notifications off on my phone, which I don't like to do. But Snapchat sends a lot of data through my system and sometimes that can get annoying. But none-the-less, the features and functionality that Snapchat offers is worth the tradeoff.

Texting But With Pictures!

Show off a quick snip of your day to your friends with Snapchat!

Pros

Snapchat is awesome to keep in touch with friends all over the world! You simply take a picture of whatever you want to show off for a quick second to a friend and just snap and send. It also has "streaks" which is a very smart way to allow friends to keep in touch!

Cons

The only con about this software is that if you use the application on cellular data, it can drain a lot of data. So it is better to only use this application when you have internet connection.

Snapchat inc.

I love how you can sent snapchats that last for 10 seconds and get streaks for every day you snap with your friends. But the features can be overwhelming sometimes.

Pros

It's a fun way to private chat via photo's because it doesn't save your photo's or the ones from your friends so that your mobile doesn't fill up with all the convorsations. It's fun using filters and save photo's to your memories.

Cons

Snapchat only works when your device has internet. Sinse the new update the layout is a little confusing. You can't change your username.

Exclusive Access!

Pros

Snapchat allows you to have an exclusive access to a lot of big followed people. Short messages from youtubers, celebrity updates, interesting news facts, etc. are provided in a discover panel. The app can also be used to send fun and quirky photos and videos to friends which can be edited using fun filters and/or cute stickers.

Cons

Snapchat's layout can be quite confusing for new users. There are a lot of confusing controls which users can confuse for something else. The app is also a potential battery drainer for some devices.

Layan from Zain Telecommunication Company

Very Good

Pros

I love the streaks feature, it makes it the most addictive social media, where it makes users open it everyday. I love that it shows if someone screenshots your photos or screen records your videos for privacy insurance.

Cons

Some of the new filters are now fake and the quality of the pictures decrease when using filters. I also don't like the new update, its confusing.

Reasons for Switching to Snapchat

Because wechat used to only have the features of sending voicenotes without pictures and videos.

Easy to use app with tons of users. Great way to market to a younger audience, albeit expensive.

Pros

Easy to use. Casual way of staying in touch with friends. Seem to stay ahead of the curve and innovate their product in creative ways.

Cons

Years ago, I had an "og name" – that is, a handle that is deemed rare, and therefore valuable on the black market. Unfortunately for me, the celebrity whose name my handle was named after conspired with Snapchat and had my account deleted, for no reason. Days later, that celebrity had ownership of my account. Seems illegal, if you ask me.

Use to be fun but now too complicated

Pros

I love the fact you can take pictures and snap away as often as you want. You can use their filters, which is my favourite part and send snaps. I use these with the kids as it gets them excited and they love it. I like looking at peoples stories and this stays with the social media platform for 24hours.

Cons

They changed the look of Snapchat and how you utilise it. It doesnt make any sense anymore as they have split it into parts and you cannot read stories so well. Just changes the ease of Snapchat.

Viche from OnDeck

Industry: Facilities Services

A great way to stay in touch or meet new people

Pros

Snaps disappear after several seconds and this enables people to be more comfortable with expressing yourself . With consent you can also track people's location and that gives me great peace of mind with younger family members ( who predominantly use the app ) .

Cons

Unless you have a niche product for an younger audience ,I do not see how promoting on Snapchat would be profitable . It's better for personal use . The actual app drains the battery quickly .

Gina from J2 Media

Industry: Information Services

Good social media with room for improvement

I don't think it is a suitable platform for work .I mainly use Snapchat to stay in touch with friends .

Pros

It is free to use and it is very easy to maintain your anonymity ( if you want to ) . Sharing photos and videos is fairly quick and you decide whether they are temporary or permanent .

Cons

There are a lot of ways to circumvent the privacy restrictions without the other party being informed . It drains a lot of mobile data and spams you with unnecessary apps.

Emre from Ruhruni Bochum

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Snapchat verbindet Menschen.

Im gesamten gefällt mir die App und ich werde es auch lange noch benutzen.

Pros

Am besten gefällt mir die Funktion seine eigenen Storys zu machen, und von anderen die Storys zu schauen. Außerdem kann man auch mit anderen interagieren je nachdem mit Storys oder über chat. Was mir besonders gefällt sind die Spiele die man gemeinsam mit seinen Freunden auf Snapchat spielen kann. Snapchat hat viele gute Facetten, nicht nur das persönliche interagieren sondern auch die zahlreichen möglichekeiten neue Leute kennen zulernen.

Cons

Ich habe keine Nachteile bemerkt, die App ist super.

Such a fun app!

I've been using Snapchat for years now. It's been nothing but entertaining.

Pros

I love EVERYTHING about this software. It is such a fun app to use. There are so many filters to choose from. Lately we've been snowed in, so me and my kids just play around with it. I'm not sure who loves it more them or me.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this software. It's so entertaining. Every day there are new filters to play with.

Camille from United Rentals

Great for personal use ,constantly developing it's professional side .

Pros

A lot more customers are starting to use Snapchat and the app is able to stay fresh. It is good at easily picking out niche interest and helping you tailor the content to what you need . The ability to check people's approximate location is also very useful if you are making sales on the go .

Cons

It works noticeably better on iOS ( as opposed to Android ) . The app is also a major battery drain .

Julia from Design Half Full

Industry: Graphic Design

Great app!

I Snapchat is overall a great app and I would recommend it to anybody trying to advertise her company or explore other peoples work.

Pros

I Snapchat is great for taking pictures and sharing them with people all over the world. The memories feature is great Because I can save things that I don’t want my camera roll.

Cons

The only con is that snaps will expire from your story after 24 hours. This means that people cannot see my past posts.

Kimberly from emagine

A modern social media with different types of application

Pros

Snaps disappearing after seconds feels gimmick-y at the beginning ,however gives you a platform to be more spontaneous . And makes adds less obtrusive , which makes me more inclined to check out the product . The different filters are fun to play with .

Cons

Runs noticeably worse on Android ( compared to on Apple phones ) . A lot of the adds are likely to not be relevant to your age demographic .

Get social media outlet!

Pros

Snapchat is like texting with pictures instead of text. I really enjoy how I can see into the lenses of my friends and family and what's going on with their day. It provides a multitude of features, including seeing local stories and notifications for constant communication (i.e. streaks).

Cons

The format keeps changing for the app. Please keep it consistent so that users do not have to figure out how to use it after every update!

Snapchat

I love Snapchat. I use it to communicate with everyone in my life just about.

Pros

Like that it's free, easy to use, and still allows you a level of privacy that most other sharing apps don't typically have.

Cons

I hate the fact that it's impossible to recover your account if you switch numbers. It forces you to start from scratch again. For slot of people it kills any desire to even try to use the platform again

Saheed from Freelance

Industry: Research

Snapchat -One of the most used Social App

The geotagging and filters features of Snapchat which can be designed, customised and uploaded by users makes it stand out from other Apps. It is actually easy to connect friends and family on this platform by sharing instant images and videos. Snap has also been used by businesses to interact with their customers and maintaining a business relationship.

Pros

Snapchat is one of the valuable App that is widely used among certain age demographics that are usually younger, more casual and want to amplify their brands. It allows users to personalise short pieces or fragment of their lives. It allows people using it for business to highlight the behind the scene events for their customers. one of the beauties of this App is that it's being a fun way of engaging a target customer or a niche market.

Cons

Snapchat is not strong on analytics, despite the fact that reach and view can be seen, it is pretty difficult to measure their impact on effectiveness and growth generated as a result of it. Snapchat is not suitable for long term marketing because of the short term nature of images.

Ryan from Sikich

Reach Younger Demographics

Pros

SnapChat is a great platform that shows how mobile-first people need to be. The fun features to modify photos creates a lot of cool marketing opportunities. It's super easy to geo-fence off a location and get your filters running.

Cons

The current design is a little overboard. It caused more confusion as to what the platform is for. The interface is really hard to navigate too.

Awesome app

Love Snapchat and how it hasn’t changed much and still easy to navigate.

Pros

Been using Snapchat for long time and I love how much it has improved. Love the funny filters and how you can stay connected with friends and family. The video chat / call option was a really great add.

Cons

I could do without the shopping side of Snapchat. Feel like it isn’t needed.

fun software to capture memories and chat on

fun to use, not so practical anymore due to competition

Pros

Cons

not as convenient as instagram stories and chat since this is a standalone software, the disappearing chats also sometimes makes your forget what friends are replying to

Aileen from Cybercartel International

A snapshot of Snapchat

Overall, Snapchat is always adding new fun features to create content that keeps our content fresh and they are always adding new ad features which we love as a business!

Pros

Snapchat makes it easier to reach our younger demographic and the advertising cost is really low for the click rate we end up with.

Cons

Snapchat can be a little glitchy when it comes to filters.

Juanita from Garden Flags and More

Snapchat

My overall experience with Snapchat has been pretty good

Pros

I like that I am able to link my website on snaps promoting my business. I can also share with Snapchat story so that many others can see it

Lindsey from Athens Orthopedic Clinic

A fun social media platform!

Pros

Snapchat is so much fun. It's a great way to let loose and be silly. It is great that you can set preferences for how long you want people to view your snapchat. There are so many fun filters too.

Cons

Snapchat has become more complicated in viewing others' snapchat stories. The old snapchat was a lot easier to use than it is now.