All Snapchat Reviews

Shahriyar

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2021

SnapChat..

I love using Snapchat for its clean interface and its innovative filters and the level of privacy that it offers.

PROS

SnapChat is a very popular social media app. It has a very simple and clean interface. You can easily share photos and videos in it. Apart from sharing with all contacts, it is also very good in person to person communication whether its sending messages or making audio or video calls. The best thing about SnapChat is the level of security and privacy that it offers to its users and their data. It is very hard to evade or cheat snapchat's privacy settings like notifying users when a screenshot of their post or message captured. Also every message sent through its chat automatically deletes after being read. It has a huge collection of filters to apply to photos and videos and are very popular among its users. It also feature geo-filtering to see public posts from a specific locatiin or region.

CONS

Snapchat is a very well designed software with great functionalities but has a relatively low user base in comparison to other social media platforms due to which you don't find alot of your friends on it. Also one needs to take care of his usage duration as it can be very addictive.

Reasons for switching to Snapchat

I switched to Snapchat because it do not have that much spam or irrelevant posts.

Ali

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Creative platform suitable for advertising and campaign creation

Snapchat is a multi-purpose platform that is both used for advertising and can be used for election campaigns. You can also follow the page of your favorite brand or celebrity. Overall, it is good for advertising a product or service, but you can not expect a serious professional business platform or professional messenger, and its facilities are very good in itself.

PROS

Reaching audiences from specific demographic and desired locations for advertisement and campaigns is unique feature for this range simple platform. It has more of the capabilities of a social media platform than just being a messenger. Advertising facilities and launching advertising campaigns in geographical areas and specific areas, as well as attracting audiences based on data are also good. Sending temporary stories with 24-hour credit is great, users have an ID and no need to share a mobile number. For example, for an event or concert, you can easily target the audience in a specific area and send them ads.‌ The same is true for election campaigns. Using powerful and creative filters for images and videos is very attractive and good.

CONS

The disappearance of messages and the possibility of sending and receiving disposable messages is very childish and unprofessional, and this is the only reason why it cannot be used for new commercial purposes. Due to its design and structure, most of the real audience of this application are people under 18 years old, and fewer adult and business audiences work with this app, and therefore the market has a limited and specific target, and I wish to include these features in a separate version with commercial capabilities. To add a serious adult and business audience.

Reason for choosing Snapchat

The ability to select audiences, based on demographics and location data with cost rates is much better than another similar platform.

Reasons for switching to Snapchat

For a low-cost and budget advertising campaign with a specific audience, we needed Snapchat and its special features to help our team to promote our products and services.

‪Younes

Retail, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

I'm really a fan of Snapchat

My experience with Snapchat is really fun. I have a lot of memories with friends on the app. I enjoyed the interactive and fun features and sharing my photos and videos and a lot of stories. It’s really fun.

PROS

I liked many of the features in Snapchat, including sharing my daily moments in the application in an easy and quick way. I also liked the effects and filters that added creative touches to my content.

CONS

I am dissatisfied with the temporary communication feature and the disappearance of messages after a specific time, and taking up a lot of storage space and battery

1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

I really like using Snapchat.

if you want to interact with friends through photographs and videos, Snapchat is a terrific social networking tool to utilize. It includes a ton of entertaining features and filters and is easy to use. I also utilized Snapchat for a short time to promote my site. I made a another account so I could interact with fans more directly and show a more private side of myself.

PROS

One-on-one texting, video calls, and live stories are just a few of the capabilities that Snapchat emphasizes as real-time communication. In-the-moment interaction between users and their friends and followers fosters an immediate and genuine connection.

CONS

Like many social media platforms, Snapchat includes advertisements within the app, sometimes in the form of sponsored lenses, filters, or ads in the Discover section. While these ads support the platform, some users may find them intrusive or disruptive to their experience.

lyka angelic

Consumer Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Snapchat is not only for personal use, you can also used this for work with teammates

My overall is experience using snapchat is great it is more easier to use that the other social media app. there is no reason for me to not used this application.

PROS

I like about snapchat is you can add a personal directly if you have their phone number and no need to search their name and also snapchat has QR code

CONS

you cant message the person if you're not friends or added yet to your contacts

Reasons for switching to Snapchat

I think the design of tiktok is confusing and hard to navigate

Reviewed June 2024

Fun way to engage with others

PROS

It’s a fun way to market my company and engage with other people

CONS

There is Nothing that I did not like with Snapchat

Jéssica

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

Best Social Multimedia App

I recommend Snapchat, it's very practical for those who love social media and editing photos at the same time, saved stories last for years and every year there's a reminder of photos from the past, it's wonderful

PROS

The gallery, photo editing, music on photos, has the best filters And sharing stories that stay for a short time with other people.

CONS

Nothing against me, everything is perfect

Destiny

Food & Beverages, 1 employee

Snapping the day away

PROS

The filters are my absolute favorite best selfies

CONS

The loading of filters or some just won’t work

Mitchell

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1 employee

Great App

PROS

Love using this app works great and enjoyable

CONS

Nothing great App well built and love using it

Melina

Snapchat Savior

Snapchat is not only easy to use but it is fun and engaging for the viewers. We use the app as a platform for promoting and just showing off our center and the activities we provide for the children and community. It is a popular app for a reason!

PROS

I enjoy the ease of use and the advantage of posting about our activities and events that we will have for our center and the community.

CONS

I do not have anything that I do not like about Snapchat.

Audrey

Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees

Lots of Fun!!

Snapchat is a blast! Working in radio, I can bring my personality to life on social media. There are so many great filters. If I want to be a cat, a cartoon,chicken McNugget, vegetable, an old lady, a kid, the color purple, be surrounded by tigers etc., I can snap pics, make videos and post to social media or share with friends as all the filters are there, and they change daily. The sky is the limit. Highly suggest.

PROS

People in your phone contacts can find you and join in the fun at the same time as you Snap and Chat.

CONS

The games. I just don't have time for them. But I'm sure there are other people who do.

Reviewed May 2021

Snapchat Review

I enjoyed using Snapchat it is a cool and playful application to use from time to time.

PROS

The filters bring a new look or portray some fun overlay over the original image. This is not possible on most android devices. The platform is cost-efficient and can reach multiple users across the globe within different age groups since it is relatable and its functionality relates to everyone regardless of the age difference. Some of the features are amazing to put into practice, such as one can chat, start a live video, send money, share snaps, etc.

CONS

Since messages disappear, some restriction is required in terms of the languages used and the mode of communication projected to children between the ages of 15-18 who might be on the platform. Should one want to report a child offender there is no proof available for this. The customer care service needs to address issues reported adequately as opposed to using the artificial intelligence (robot) to address conflicts or problems that may arise.

Reason for choosing Snapchat

I wanted a platform that I can use both playfully and in an official work environment where colleagues at work could perform their tasks adequately and still be in-depth with their playful side.

Reasons for switching to Snapchat

I felt that Instagram is more appropriate for my age group.

Reviewed August 2022

Snapchat - the program that is popular among teenagers

It's a fantastic platform to explore during a lockdown. I prefer snapchat over Instagram since I only keep my closest friends on there. Also, due of the vanishing aspect, I am concerned that not just the worst of adults might send offensive texts to youngsters without leaving long-lasting evidence to show their guilt. Pictures, which are more vibrant than messages, allow you to rapidly catch up with pals. Social media is solely about sharing photographs and videos. However, when it comes to publishing formats, it is not as broad as other social networking platforms. Snapchat is only used by very young individuals.

PROS

Because messages and data self-destruct, information security is extremely high. You may easily change the picture message format. Because Snapchat does not keep data like Facebook Messenger or Zalo, the access speed is fast. A sizable user base.

CONS

Snapchat is a dangerous app for children under the age of 18 to use since snaps are swiftly removed. This makes it very hard for parents to monitor their children's activities in the app.

Reason for choosing Snapchat

I need the security of Snapchat to be able to delete things I need in a short time. That way my work will be safer when communicating with customers.

Lena

Veterinary, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Snapchat is fun for personal use and also valuable for businesses

Snapchat is fun as a personal tool, but as a business tool it is invaluable. I like that I am able to use the numerous features to customize and market to my demographics as necessary. The campaigns are easy to set up and the features are already geared towards my demographics to be engaging. The analytics are very good as well, because they are easy to understand and make it easy to see what campaigns are performing, and how to edit and change as needed to get the most for my money. I feel that Snapchat is a fun way to connect with my customers and to engage with a different audience. I would definitely recommend Snapchat for small businesses.

PROS

I like how easy it is to use, and how many features are available to optimize campaigns that our demographics will engage with.

CONS

I wish that I was able to customize my demographics to better fit my needs, as I feel this would optimize my money being spent

Reason for choosing Snapchat

I feel Snapchat is very user-friendly, and has a lot of fun features that engage with our demographics.

Hayat

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2023

The fun and creative social media app

PROS

I liked most about Snapchat the following:* **The ephemeral nature of snaps.** I like the fact that snaps disappear after a short period of time. This makes Snapchat a great platform for sharing personal moments and thoughts without worrying about them being saved or shared with others. I also like the fact that snaps can be used to tell stories in a more creative and engaging way than traditional photos or videos.* **The fun filters and creative features.** Snapchat has a wide variety of fun filters and creative features that can be used to add personality to your snaps. I like using the filters to change my appearance or to add fun effects to my surroundings. I also like using the creative features to draw, doodle, or add text to my snaps.* **The focus on visual storytelling.** Snapchat is a very visual app, and I like the way it encourages users to tell stories through their snaps. I like being able to share my daily life with my friends and family in a more visual way than I would be able to with other social media platforms.* **The community feel.** I like the sense of community that Snapchat has. I feel like I can connect with my friends and family in a more personal way on Snapchat than I can on other social media platforms. I also like the way that Snapchat is constantly introducing new features and updates, which keeps the app feeling fresh and exciting.Overall, I think Snapchat is a great social media platform with a lot to offer.

CONS

Here are some things I liked least about Snapchat:* **The ephemeral nature of snaps.** I understand why Snapchat makes snaps disappear after a short period of time, but I sometimes wish I could save snaps that I really like. I also think it would be helpful if Snapchat had a way to mark snaps as "important" so that they don't disappear.* **The chat function.** The chat function on Snapchat is a bit basic and could be improved. For example, it would be helpful if there was a way to see all of the messages in a chat at once, rather than having to scroll through them one by one. It would also be helpful if there was a way to search for specific messages in a chat.* **The ads.** Snapchat has a lot of ads, and I sometimes find them to be intrusive. I would prefer if there was a way to pay to remove ads from the app.* **The integration with other social media platforms.** It can be difficult to integrate Snapchat with other social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter. This is because Snapchat uses a different messaging protocol than other platforms.Here are some features that I think Snapchat could add or improve:* A way to save snaps* A way to mark snaps as "important"* A way to see all of the messages in a chat at once* A way to search for specific messages in a chat* A way to pay to remove ads from the app* Better integration with other social media platformsI think these features would make Snapchat even more user-friendly and enjoyable.

Ajay kumar

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

So cool social media app

I am Full Stack Developer and run small business. I thing is the best best app for reach the costumers because they provide lot option for business persons. They provide Post monitoring matrix, Post schedule options, business management page and more. And they maintain very perfect user interfaces and very fast to use. Some time Some bad contents accrue here that is small drawback of the app.

PROS

This best social media for small business because they provide lot of features for post creating and post management. The main reason for using the Snapchat they provide Post Automate polishing and scheduling options. mostly I am not watching post so I can't explain about post view option but the user interface iv well compare to Facebook.

CONS

Mostly I am using for business So, here don't have a drawbacks. Some bad contents accrue here.

Shiraz

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2021

My Experience with Snapchat

I use Snapchat primarily to communicate with friends and family, particularly those who live out of state. I have the impression that it is significantly more private than other social media platforms such as Instagram or Facebook. I also briefly used Snapchat for my blog business. I created a separate account in order to communicate with followers more personally and to demonstrate a more private side of myself. I prefer Instagram for this purpose, but I have friends who are influencers who are extremely successful on Snapchat.

PROS

Nowadays, with everyone becoming involved with a plethora of brands and products, this application helps to keep things positive. Snapchat enables you to share your life experiences and stories with others. There is no better application for promoting your products than this one. Another advantageous feature of this application is the ability to apply filters via GEO-Filters. By doing so, you can ensure that potential clients are aware of your brand. The thing I like the most about this application is when you click some photos on the day you click your photo it will remind you when it passes a year.

CONS

As with any application, there are both positive and negative aspects. That Snapchat encourages bad behaviour, like a large number of users have been caught using Snapchat while driving, resulting in road accidents and taking pictures of meals before eating them. It should be regulated with the assistance of technical experts.

5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Great Advertising Outreach for Younger Audiences

My overall experience with Snapchat has been quite decent from both a business and personal perspective. The service does pretty much all that it is intended to do, but mostly from the lens of the younger demographic of individuals. I would suggest the service, but would do so with a bit of caution if the product or service intended for advertisement is primarily targeted for middle or older aged individuals.

PROS

What I like most about Snapchat is the simple deployment of whatever material that is desired onto the platform. The material for business use is mostly in the form of advertisement, which works phenomenally, but primarily for those in the younger demographic, as shown by experience. The service is quite popular among a wide range of individuals and attracts more and more as time passes by, thus promoting a great audience for whatever product or service is trying to be promoted. Overall, the service does what it is intended to do, and that is really all that matters as it relates to the bottom line.

CONS

What I like least about the software is the aforementioned somewhat limited audience outreach as it relates to middle aged or older demographic. The service does not really appeal to that array of individuals, so if some sort of campaign can be launched in order to attract that audience, I think it would turn out great for both the software company and their consumers, on all fronts.

Priyanka