• Pros

• "I absolutely love how they have always been available to respond our questions or request very quicky. "

• "the program is very easy to use. features are sufficient. "

• "I love being user-friendly and having a colorful world"

• Cons

• "So far my experience with the software it's good, only recommendation as there are so many users that manage the software it will be good to have information from who answer each message, etc."

• "Still no automatic sharing for Instagram. But there's nothing Sociality.io can do for it. Instagram is guilty here :)"

• "I guess there is no such thing. everything is okey."

Browse Sociality.io Reviews

Ahmet Cenkhan from 365 Derece

The Great Business Partner for Social Media Management

As a digital agency, we serve more than 180 channels of 20 different customers and Sociality is a great business partner manages to position itself every time, regardless of market and challenge.

Pros

Sociality is our operation centre for 4+ years, as a scalable and easy-to-use management hub. It offers the perfect ambient for ongoing keyword-based monitoring reports (as a product to reflect brands' digital reputation), a simple learning curve to get everyone onboard at the right time. They are very flexible according to the both brands' and agencies' needs.

Cons

It's always a bit peculiar to keep access keys (APIs) always connected and tied as a result of social media channels' unstable access key policies. Sociality is not immune to these kind of changes. Fortunately, they have a great team to overcome whatever the change was and always there for a quick response if anything with the APIs gone wrong.

Reasons for Choosing Sociality.io

- Scalability - Adjustable to different kinds of monitoring needs - Easy-to-use - Perfect customer services

Levent from Bayramefendi Osmanlı Kahvecisi

Comprehensive and safe

successful and detailed analysis of all conditions is very successful

Pros

it is very nice to see the real difference between us since we passed from another application, easy and practical detailed analysis screen for us thank you very successful team

Cons

Doesn't automatically share Instagram posts

Reasons for Switching to Sociality.io

the old product is not self-updating and the analysis section is limited and does not respond to each application.

YASİN from PERFECTION ISTANBUL

THANKS

good

Pros

REPORTING, INTERFACE, CUSTOMER RELATIONS

Cons

instagram integration. reporting mathematics.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are good solution partners

Burak from Digital Partners

My Experiences With Sociality

It helps me sharing the social media posts on time. So I don't have to do these manual.

Pros

When I face a problem I get help really quickly even though my problem is not always solved. However they do their best to help me with the problem. Other thing I like about this software is that it is very easy to use and get used to. When I first started to work as a social media specialist I used Sociality and it really went good for me to get used to it. I've been working with Sociality since 2016 and it has developed in years. With the latest update I could say it is much easier to work.

Cons

I sometimes have issues with notifications and it creates a problem when I'd like to share posts. This unfortunately happens regularly. So I always feel like I need to check if everything is fine. I also have issues with the reports sometimes. It might analyze my social media accounts' incorrect and I have to fix it myself.

Orhun Mert from Apps Mobile

Industry: Computer Games

Solves our problem

Pros

It is good that we can manage our social accounts on one page. Also, being able to schedule posts is a great feature. Detailed reports about our profiles, followers, etc. are also very helpful.

Cons

I know this is because of Instagram but we cannot post to Instagram via this product.

Reasons for Choosing Sociality.io

Because Sociality.io has a fair price over the others.

Daniel from 4M Building Solutions

Industry: Facilities Services

Best social media management platform

Pros

What I like most about Sociality.io is the Report feature. It's easy to use and allows you to create reports in seconds. I also like the ability to schedule the reports and have them sent via email. I use this feature to review our monthly analytics for our company's Twitter, Linkedin, and Facebook accounts all in one place.

Cons

So far what I have liked least is the fact that the Reports are not showing data for my Facebook group or the stories I share on FB. I feel like this is a must and hope to see it added in a future update.

Reasons for Choosing Sociality.io

In short: price, and ease of use.

Price and ease of use

Hasan from Gedik Yatırım

all services in one place

On the platform where we live for more than 2 years, it always goes one step ahead of its competitors in the market with upgrades in the face of our meetings with the developers.

Pros

Listening, reporting, sharing and moderation services under one roof

Cons

there is no such thing yet, I hope it won't

Feyzan from Sade Sosyal - Dijital Medya Ajansı

user friendly

If you encounter a problem, customer service responds very quickly.

Pros

the program is very easy to use. features are sufficient.

Cons

I sometimes run into problems downloading reports

Rasim from Papillon Digital

Sociality 3.0

Pros

To manage a lot of social media networks on one platform.

Cons

It is not possible to export report with excel format.

Yağmur from Pixelplus Interactive Agency

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

It's good but needs to be better

For our brands' point of need, it's efficient and useful, but not so easy to use. Even while we adding brands, we need to open all accounts and page on the next tab of used browser. They need to some little things to make the tool more user friendly.

Pros

When we need an opponents analysis, we can take data from several opponents. Also customer servise is fast and helpful about any problem we're facing.

Cons

Our brands' "Access Tokens" loose contact very often. We need to activate them to avoid loosing data.

Didem from Düğün.com

I changed my job and brought Sociality.io with me

I've been using this panel for years. I always get a quick response when I have a technical problem here. I prefer sociality.io. because they care about customer satisfaction.

Pros

I'm not missing any mention about my brand. This is very important to me.

Great Software and well educated Service

Sociality offer the opportunity to manage all your social media accounts and be interacting with the customers in real time, customer service is very helpful and really well trained, always able to offer you support and prompt solutions.

Pros

It's easy and practical to manage the social media accounts, able to be interacting with customers and followers at real time. Service always has a proper answer to solve your issues.

User Friendly and Effective

Pros

It provides control mechanism within teams, advantage in time management and functionality

Cons

It answers to many issues of social media management.

Sena from Engage Istanbul

Social Media Manager

Pros

I love being user-friendly and having a colorful world

Cons

I guess there is no such thing. everything is okey.

very useful tool for team work

Sociality has been amazingly useful for my work. Where I work we do not have a permanent social media team, or one responsible person, but we work collectively, with everyone contributing with something. Sociality has proved a very useful tool to coordinate the work.

Pros

Cons

Currently the main limitation of sociality for me is not having auto-publish for Instagram posts.

Efecan from Digital Partners

Not bad not good

I have been using Sociality for 2 years. I have prepared too many presentations using by Sociality. Also i have planned and shared tons of content with it.

Pros

When we meet with Sociality, it was an amateur enterprise. I think that amateur sprit was the best part of Sociality. They solve too fast when we send our problem to them. While we using a version of Sociality, they have worked for a new version of it and they upgrade free our policy to new version.

Cons

There were some problem in report panel. Also sometimes the data is giving by Sociality is not similar with Facebook/Instagram/Twitter's data. I think they have to improve the report part.

Great tool for social media reports!

It's making your job easier by its multifunctional structure that contains scheduling, reporting, moderation, monitoring.

Pros

I generally use Sociality.io to prepare social media reports. It has user friendly interface that makes easier to prepare social media reports. It is gathering our competitors data in useful graphics. It also helps me to find heavy users of my brands' on social media channels.

Cons

I couldn't get use to moderate comments and DM's via Socality.io. It can be about my habits, I am still using Facebook and Instagram panels for CRM.

Best in Price

As a digital strategist, it is very important to see every action and schedule in a single page makes my life and my teams easier.

Pros

Easy to use and customer services are on point all the time whenever i need them.

Cons

only con for me is not having a share photo option on linkedin due to linkedin partnership queue.

Eser from Prosegur Alarm

Industry: Security and Investigations

i am very satisfied with the general sense of use

Together with the CRM team, we can manage all questions and complaints from the social media without any problems.

Pros

user experience and easy reporting! The software ise easy to use and to learn.

Cons

It would be great for us to be able to get historical data, especially on Twitter.

mehmet from sesli harfler

Industry: Online Media

New Media Analyst

Pros

user-friendly, customer support to give a fast return

Cons

monitoring muscle needs further development

şeyda from Horizon Marketing Solutions

User experience

I can say the best social media reporting app I have used so far

Pros

I can access any data and this saves me time.

Cons

I can sometimes get a warning that the access key is invalid. I am not satisfied with this situation I hope it will get better soon

Reasons for Switching to Sociality.io

I couldn't access the data I wanted.

Gizem from Puck

Socialty review

Interface and UX design is very efficient to use, contents they serve are also extremely useful.

Pros

System is very helpful for me when I'm preparing competitor analysis reports, tables and sheet diversity is brilliant. Plus, latest trends mailings are extremely helpful too. Thanks for all the support!

Cons

Brand limitation can be bothering sometimes, we have to upgrade our limits for our new clients.

koen from the vegan academy

easy to use

overall it does what it needs to do and does that well. Especially for the price I paid is very much worth it.

Pros

I bought sociality as a lifetime deal a while ago and so far it saved me a lot of time and money. It's very straight forward and easy to use. Drag and drop your posts and leave comments.

Cons

The thing I don't like it the interaction with third party apps like linkedin and Instagram doesn't always run that smooth

Dilay from Pixelplus

Industry: Online Media

sociality.io review

Pros

This software has a great money/performance advantage. It makes very easy to measure and report the social activity.

Cons

The design was not so easy to navigate.

Seçil from GoSocialAjans

Founder

Pros

It makes our job easier on schedule and report.

Cons

We also need contenct to schedule on linkedin.