Browse Survey Anyplace Reviews

David from LiveAgent

Great survey tool, 100% recommended

We started with primitive surveys like checkbox's and other very simple ones. After exploring SurveyAnyplace, our surveys became more complex, providing more value to us.

Pros

Survey Anyplace is the perfect survey solution, has more features than Survey Monkey or Typeform combined, the user interface is very easy to understand and navigate and help is always available in multiple forms. The possibility of downloading a custom PDF report for our respondents after taking a questionnaire is a gem that you can't find anywhere else in the survey software/assessment software space.

Cons

I haven't had any particular problems with the product yet, unlike with buggy competitors, survey anyplace seems to have their product well maintained.

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

More complex feature set and better price. Very easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to Survey Anyplace

Buggy and expensive, lack of features

Katherine from Integrative Inquiry

Great customizable tool

this has helped me expand my services and provide something unique in my field. It's a great investment for my business.

Pros

has a wide range of customization available. customer service are real people you can connect to who can help achieve what you are looking for.

Cons

It's really hard to achieve the customization possible without the additional paid support of the tech team. This takes substantially more time and costs a fair bit, so the initial payment is not an accurate reflection of what the whole process will cost. That said, I have a very complex project. For simpler needs this is much easier. and at the end of the day, you get what you need.

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

Survey anyplace is really the only game out there in terms of what they offer. the reporting function to help analyze the data is a huge leap ahead of what other competitors offer.

Rachel from Truth Matters Ministries

Good survey tool. Not for highly complex assessments

Pros

Survey Anyplace has a relatively easy to use and understand interface, allowing for quick learning and survey design.

Cons

Sometimes the designs looked a little static/corporate and not as fun as desired. The most negative aspect was that it wasn't able to handle the complex calculations we required for our assessment survey. Thus we didn't end up keeping our subscription.

Reasons for Switching to Survey Anyplace

We switched because typeform also wasn't able to provide the complex calculations for our assessment...we thought that survey anyplace would, but it turns out it either required a *much* more expensive paid plan, or was entirely impossible. So we did switch, but we will switch back to typeform for our regular/non complex surveys, and find another solution for our assessment survey.

Heather from Duggal Visual Solutions

Disappointed

I was originally excited to find the software as it allowed for offline collection. Set up was easy but once we started collecting information everything fell apart. I spent over 6 hours trying to get a hold of someone on their chat (as there is no other way to get a hold of someone) and then another long period of time (when up against hard deadlines) to get issues and questions resolved. After the first issue was cleared up (after a couple days) there was some sort of update ran that cause us to have to reset the entire app midway through our show (causing us a lot of stress). We didn't feel that Survey Anyplace was at all sorry about the amount of extra work and money it cost us. We had to expedite a new ipad to set up their app again (plus travel to and from our tradeshow), we had to have key management spend a lot of time trying to handle the issue with them, and had a large amount of angry customers during the few hours at the show we were no longer able to collect information (they were angry as each person we collected had a chance to win a prize). This cost us business and made the company look bad. The software looked nice but not worth the time of money so I would not recommend it.

Response from Survey Anyplace

Replied October 2016

Hi Heather, I am very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. For offline response collection, the successful operation of our app is dependent of a number of factors such as the cache & private browsing settings and the version of the browser. These critical factors were not sufficiently communicated to you. Given the impact that this can have, we have adapted our documentation and we will make sure to communicate this very clearly to future users. As for the issue resolution, we try our best to solve issues within the shortest time - I understood your issue was solved 3 hours after its discovery. It is true that we do not foresee 24/7 real-time support in our standard plans. In our experience, the level of support that we provide is sufficient for most users. That being said, a 24/7 hotline is certainly a specific support option for us to consider in the future, for users who need real-time support during trade shows or events. Wishing you all the best, Stefan (CEO)

Tor-Erik from Labs.

A comprehensive Survey tool

We use the Report-R version as a plattform to build our maturity assessments. Its easy to use and it have great functionality to build simple to comprehensive questionares of different types. The Report-R PDF-solution is used to give our clients personalized feedback in a nice design. The service from Survey Anyplace is very good and really quick. We give our warmest recommendations!

Pros

The product is very easy to use and have a rich set of functionality. The Report R- solution is impressive The service is really quick It s a very good foundation to make a assessment tool.

Cons

A few of the most advanced functions has errors.

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

The PDF-generation tool and fantastic service.

Sarah from Notion

Amazing option if you need an assessment & report

Pros

The best part about this tool is the reporting and custom scoring functionality. I probably looked at every tool out there to find one that has the functionality to create an assessment that gives the participant a report of their results and it was almost impossible - until I found SurveyAnyplace. Their support team is highly responsive and they also have many helpful instructional videos.

Cons

The user interface isn't as intuitive as some of the more popular/basic tools and there are some occasional glitches but that's probably due to them being a new team, and none of these have created issues with usability.

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

The only other tool that had reporting and custom scoring functionality was Qualtrics and the pricing was way too high in comparison to SurveyAnyplace's.

Krystal from NH LAKES

Industry: Environmental Services

Excellent Software

We love it!

Pros

The ability to make branded surveys has elevated our user experience greatly

Cons

It is difficult to set up custom scoring and design ReportR reports

Reasons for Switching to Survey Anyplace

We wanted something that looked more professional and could increase efficiency.

Amanda from Amanda Bucklow Independent Mediator

Professional looking with many features

The tests are extremely useful and important to my business. It is exceptionally well presented and that is consistent with my branding. The customer service is also top-notch which makes such a difference.

Pros

I like the fact that I can use it for feedback surveys, self-assessment tests and questionnaires. The reports are excellent. The presentation is very professional and it is reasonably easy to get up to speed with the creation of each type of 'survey'.

Cons

I would really appreciate the personal branding so that automated emails come from my own domain. This is available but the cost of that for that level of personalisation is out of my budget for the overall usage I can make of the app.

Reasons for Switching to Survey Anyplace

Presentation and features especially for tests and questionnaires.

Ian from Threerooms Ltd.

The best platform for the job

We were looking for the best platform to carry out an inbound prospect survey and, to be honest, this was the only tool that had the capabilities we needed. It's pretty easy to set up and does everything we need.

Pros

There are lots of features and it's pretty quick to be up-and-running with a survey. The end-user interface for collecting data looks pretty smart. Help and articles are good, so you can find your way around well. The price is competitive and delivers good value compared to alternatives.

Cons

Whilst good, I think the user interface for administering questionnaires could be better. Building questions is easy but it can be easy to get lost in some of the advanced features.

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

The range of features on offer meant we could do everything we wanted.

Nicolas from Egg Science

SurveyAnyPlace... any how, any where and any one.

Pros

Flexible questionnaire editing and building, powerful PDF generator

Cons

Lack of multilanguage in Assessment Center.

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

Flexibility, power, technical and sales team, $$$

Anna from Vistage

Easy to create surveys with a great look and feel

Really good. Easy to use, great result summaries, can download aggregated or individual responses.

Pros

You can create a professional, stylish survey in no time at all.

Cons

I had some challenges creating flexible questions within the version I have. I worked around that though.

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

Price and the ability to give it a free trial.

Reasons for Switching to Survey Anyplace

Could not get a month to month subscription as a returning customer.

Jorge from DO IT Internacional

A complete suite for surveying

You can do anything you need using Survey Anyplace's options, as long as you can imagine the workflow. So, the limit is your creativity, not the service's functionality.

Pros

Being Zapier-compatible makes Survey Anyplace even a more valuable tool, because you can combine it's native power as a survey tool with several other services to really maximize it's potential. If you have a surveying need, you can surely find a solution within Survey Anyplace's offerings.

Cons

Even though they recently changed it a bit, the UI still feels very old. To be honest, now it looks "modernly old" with the recent change. I think it's the only downside of the service.

Price.

Price.

Wendy from PreQualifiedMates.com

Better, Faster, Less Expensive & More Feature Rich than our previous platform...

We are delighted with SurveyAnyplace. We were using another service for years. SurveyAnyplace offers the "fancy features" which were lacking in the other product. The other product served up the pages so slowly that the user would think the survey broke; SurveyAnyplace is lightening fast. It was a lot of work on our end recreating our surveys when we switched to SurveyAnyplace and then rewriting our database, but it was completely worthwhile. It would be nice with the time difference if product support was available 24/7 or longer daytime hours since we are in California, but it's not critical. They still are responsive and caring.

Pros

I love the speed. Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, between the pages of the questions. The modern look & feel is excellent. A large variety of question types.

Cons

If I have created a question and subsequently change the question format, you have to recreate all of the answers because they disappear when you change the format. For instance, if you change from a check box to a pull down, the choices disappear and you have to reenter them. Also, if you add a question, and then want to reorder the the questions, you have to redo all of your logic. As I recall, the former product we used required redoing the skip logic, but only to the preceding question.

Response from Survey Anyplace

Replied October 2016

Hi Wendy, Wow, thanks for the kind words! It really means a lot coming from you. Keep up the good work!

Mallory from Independent Insurance Agents of WI

A Key Strategic Business Partner

Survey Anyplace has allowed us to grow our consulting business in ways we never thought possible. The initial reason we purchased the software is only a fraction of how we use it now. In this virtual world, we are able to reach more customers and create a seamless process to collect information.

Pros

This product is easy to use and provides a customized solution to fit our specific business needs. Our users have never had any issues with completing the surveys and the amount of data and information we are able to collect and use is invaluable to our orgainzation.

Cons

In using this product for over a year, we honestly have not come across situations where something has been missing or where we have been disappointed with the product.

Reasons for Switching to Survey Anyplace

The product we were previously using could not create the customized reports we receive through Survey Anyplace. It was coming up short in a lot of areas and Survey Anyplace has filled many of those gaps.

Tom from Douglas Emmett

Survey Says...Survey Anyplace is My New Go-To!

I found Survey Anyplace user-friendly, creative and even funny, easy to share and wildly helpful processing my received data. 10+ for Survey Anyplace!

Pros

So I've used a number of survey programs to extract opinions and information from friends and organizations to which I belong. Truth be told I've never had a problem with any of them. None of them, however, have ever made me actually do a happy dance like Survey Anyplace has done. (Twice. I've done a happy dance twice. #literally) The thing I love most about happy dance isn't the interface that one creates to build a survey. Though, trust me. It's ideal and easy. I'm pretty good with computers but I'm not one of you super-smart Millennials that knows everything about everything and then some. I know enough. I count on ease of use to manifest with every program or app I try. Ease of use with Survey Anyplace goes to 11! As an entrepreneur, one who is starting my own company, it's the feedback and what I'm able to do with it from a reporting standpoint that makes Survey Anyplace the hands-down winner in my book. There are more date filters than one would ever need...and I needed a bunch. You can send PDF's off Survey Anyplace. I was able to show my investor that my path was exactly where we wanted to be. I was even able to loop her into the integration of information by looping her in through a variety of apps she used on a daily basis. You won't get better reporting anywhere else. Period. Whether it's collaboration or ingenuity you're looking for. Survey Anyplace is your best bet. Take it from me.

Cons

I had trouble adding a few pictures I needed feedback on at first. Then I took the time to ask. Worked like a charm once I knew what i was doing. No complaints at all.

Florian from School

Review of "Essential" plan for private purposes

I am currently a student from Germany and needed a proper survey tool for a few school projects. Sadly, the 20 responses you get in the free trial weren't enough so I decided to upgrade to the so called "Essential" plan, which offers 400 responses per month and is the cheapest of all plans (except for the free one of course). What is great about this tool are the many different types of question types you get to choose from. I only needed a "standard" list of options the respondent could choose from, and a kind of ranking system where the respondent could move the option he/she liked the best to the top, and worst to the bottom, etc. Both of those surveys worked really well. I also added custom fields so the respondents could write down their names, which also worked very well. Another great thing I noticed, although I didnt even use it, are the choices you can make for the design of your survey. Probably the most important feature for me was that my survey could be seen and obviously answered via smartphone. With a Compact design option everything looked fine on any mobile device I tried out and there were no complaints from any respondents either. And while more options usually mean that it gets more complicated for the user, that wasnt the case at all. Everything was explained very well with tips on how to achieve what you are looking for. The only problem I came across were the result charts. For me they did not really make any sense, which is why I only gave 4/5 stars for Functionality. The missing star for Value for Money is due to the fact that for me as a student, 29$ is still pretty much money, especially since I didnt get anything out of it either. But overall, as one can see by the ratings I was very happy with my one month of usage, although I didnt have any expectations going into this. The customer support was the nicest Ive ever come across, which is why Im writing this review. Within a few hours I had always gotten a valuable response to every question I asked. I dont know how well this tool works for actual organisations, but for my purposes it offered everything I needed.

July 2016

Kathy from Wilkes University

July 2016

Survey Anyplace in the Classroom

I have used this survey tool a few times to gather information from my Twitter followers in the area of educational technology. The surveys were easy to set-up and to gather information from the results by question or respondent.

Pros

I love all the options that are included. There are multiple types of questions, but I love the slider, which makes the survey more engaging and interactive for the people being polled. In addition to a URL to share with people, a QR code is included to share. This would work out great in a classroom setting to lead the students to the "ticket to leave" to gauge their understanding of the content from that class period. The results are presented graphically in a couple of ways and, as the pollster, I can share those results with others via a special URL, too. The creators of Survey Anyplace have thought of everything...even allowing a YouTube video to be included in the survey. In a classroom setting, the students could view the video right within the survey and then answer the questions in the same place! It certainly would streamline the classroom workflow!

Cons

There is no survey software that I have seen that compares with Survey Anything. The pricing for a single teacher who sees four classes of 25 and would be able to administer 4 surveys a month, would be $29 per month. The next level up in the pricing structure would not be too useful for schools. But, the top level, Enterprise, allows unlimited surveys and multiple administrators! (One has to contact the sales department to get a quote.) But, since the survey software is so versatile and easy-to use, and can be used for student assessments as well as information-gathering from students, parents, and the community, I do believe this would be a very worthwhile purchase at the district level with access for all teachers and administrators.

Justin from MaxLiving

This Tool is Magic!

The ability to assess a group of people and get dashboard organized data on that group is absolutely invaluable. Plus to create a personalized PDF report based on their results makes the entire experience so personalized on a mass scale. The use of question logic to only ask questions relevant to the taker further enhances the experience. This tool is magic, you are able to do all the above very quickly. It has some limits but they are few and far in between and Survey Anyplace is always updating the platform to get better, so I confident it's a matter of time before these limits are worked out.

Pros

Personalized PDF with Question Logic making the experience best for the taker.

Cons

Limits/Quirks on the backend, like is you add or remove a question after setup it will "break" your formulas and question logic. Which is not a big deal if you only have a few but very frustrating if you have multiple.

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

None of the others had the formula and question logic that SA has!

Excellent Survey Creation Platform

Survey Anyplace is far superior to our previous platform. It's faster & an overall better UX which is huge.

Pros

Ease of use. Speed between the questions. Selection of question types. Formatting flexibility. It supports photo uploads; our previous platform did not.

Cons

Tech support is not offered 24/7. Yet, they are quite responsive. It's usually something that isn't urgent. If you reorder questions, you need to redo your skip logic. The phone number field does not meet the North American Standard so it's a little kludge. We've had a few issues with photo uploads.

Ali from Hamad Bin Khalifa University

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Comprehensive Functionality

I came across Survey Anyplace from Google when I was looking for a very interactive survey design logic that chooses random questions from a pool. I have been using it since.

Pros

1. Very easy to learn the interface. 2. Random select questions from a pool, for complex survey design. 3. Custom questions using coding. For example you can include tables. 4. Fast servers. 5. Very mobile-friendly. 6. Survey Result is very clear, with charts and figures.

Cons

1. No pre-defined CS design. 2. Costly for some firms.

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

While I really like SurveyMonkey for small surveys, Survey Anyplace is superior in terms of logic and functionality. In addition the themes on survey monkey are far better for me.

Joerg from HWZ

Quick review

Pros

Features and stability of the application. PDF-report functionality and a lot of integration possibilities

Cons

Handling is quite complicated. You really have to think first before you start - especially the design of the flow of the questionnaire is quite difficult to execute.

PDF-Functionality better support

Sadie from Mellowatts Visual Communication

Great software with personalized service

I appreciated the personalized service and feelings of familiarity the rep provided me. We only use surveys once a year so I like that we are able pause our subscription and then reactivate it again as needed!

Pros

Allows you to showcase images in the survey; image appear large and high quality.

Cons

When reviewing responses I'd like to see the question-content along side the responses/ratings/etc.

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

I feel like Survey Anyplace has a small business type of vibe, and have a genuine desire to do good business. They seem less corporate and more 'down-home' to me.

Jamie from Consult to Grow

Highly Functional, Highly Customizable, Very Interactive

I was looking for an interactive tool to gather prospect information via a survey and provide a custom report. Survey Anyplace was the only tool that met my requirements.

Pros

+ easy to build and customize survey with many form types + ranking & formulas + interactive text, images and charts + great prospect information collector which integrates with pipeline management tool + lots of integrations and capabilities + great support with products

Cons

- R-Report tool may be pricey for some. - R-Report may be less intuitive to use for low tech customers. - Working knowledge of HTML/CSS helpful but not required to maximize reports.

Catherine from Université de Sherbrooke

Industry: Market Research

Easy to use and nice design

Great experience. When we needed to upgrade our current plan, we were uncertain of the way we were going to get charge. Someone rapidly answered our question, and we had to pay only for the difference. Which, I think, is the good way to do it. I would reccommand and use it in the futur.

Pros

It is intuitive to use. If you are looking for something, it will be where you were looking first. The plateform uses the company logo to create the graphic design of the online questionnaire. So, when the costumer answered the questionnaire, they could feel it was made for the company and not randomly. The principal thing we were looking for was to be able to skip questions if the answer of a certain question shows it was not necessary to reply to the others. This plateform offers this function.

Cons

The fact there is no French traduction of the plateform and that the pricing is in US$.

Reasons for Switching to Survey Anyplace

Not enough personnalisation possible and it did not feel confidential.

Krista from Boot Camp Digital

Powerful and Professional Survey Software

This is a great tool for surveying and lead generation. We use it as a survey tool with clients and for lead gen, and in both cases it works great. Their customer service is also outstanding.

Pros

Survey Anyplace is a great surveying platform. Surveys look professional and can include fun and interactive features. We use it for lead generation and it is very effective. We can directly tie sales back to our Survey Anyplace lead generation form. After reviewing A LOT of different surveying tools we've been using this for a few years now and love it.

Cons

I'm excited to see what new features they come out with to make it even more powerful. I would love for it to connect automatically to our CRM (we currently use Zapier to make the connection).

Sheena from Lengo Strategic Partners, LLC

Overall Great Solution for My Needs

I happened upon Survey Anyplace and had never heard of it prior to my Google results. The service from this company was great. From on-boarding, to report data results, and questionnaire format - the support has been astounding. I would highly recommend and the price point is great for small and mid-sized firms as well.

Pros

Ease of use to set up a questionnaire and plenty of helpful videos. I also liked the immediate PDF report download feature.

Cons

Setting the formulas was a bit confusion and more videos related to specific types of common formulas would be helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

Cost, ease of use, and customer service

Jasper from Websters NV

Prefilled fields & nice workflow

As a Customer Success Manager, I use Survey Anyplace to gather customer satisfaction and feedback. Next to that we implemented it on some of our clients websites to allow site visitors to request detailed pricing offers based on their product preferences.

Pros

I like the easy flow of setting up newsurveys the most.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the way question logic is being handled.

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

Price/quality and ease of use

Becky from Connections in Mind

Amazing platform and even better service

Pros

We have used SAP since March 2020 and it has been huge in growing out business. It is slick and looks professional...which is great if you are a start up company and don't have the expertise/resources to try and design something like this yourself! Support is easily available and accessible. In addition to the easy to follow user guides, they are on hand to answer any more specific questions or bigger queries. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have all been amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me a lot with setting up our white label as we don't have IT expertise at that level as a small (but quickly growing!) start up.

Cons

SAP seem to be constantly adding new features and integrations so maybe more emails about new features would be really useful so we are not missing out (I may just be missed emails though!). Or maybe reaching out the clients and asking what they would like to see by filling out a short form?

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

Its slick design and professional look

Extremely fun and interesting surveys that we love using for our mobile users.

Pros

Survey Anyplace truly states their purpose. Their surveys are so easy to access & respond to from anywhere. We've seem massive success so far & plan to expand our mobile survey initiative.

Cons

At first we were worried that Survey Anyplace might not be right for us but we've quickly learned our users love using them & we've seen an increase in participation. Additionally, their customer service is phenomenal & it's very clear they're always looking for ways to make the experience better.

David from Passions And Talents LLC

Enterprise Solutions

Pros

I use the enterprise solution fro Survey Anyplace because of its ability to do more than any other survey website on the market. I was able to create a customized, responsive backend combined with a clean front end that automatically generates reports and sends them to clients. The company is responsive, engaged, and seek to understand the intricacies of your product.

Cons

The only thing I can't do that I would like to is online payment integration - ie, "to get your full report, pay now..." type stuff. But even then, they offered to help me build it, I just decided to hold off on that.

Mitch from Vivid Insights

Industry: Market Research

Great Survey App for my business

I'm building my start up with this quality app at an affordable price!

Pros

I love that the app has various functionalities such as, offline capability, email alerts, and truly stunning survey designs

Cons

The contact support is not best as they run on Europe time and I run on Eastern Atlantic Time, so it's a bit difficult getting answers to queries in the afternoon my time. But overall I've seen on a number of occasions staff work overtime to try and assist me

Roger from There be Giants

Industry: Executive Office

Super helpful support

Very good

Pros

Super helpful team Needed quite a bit of help getting the back end formulas sorted for the Reportr system to work but they were happy to help either via chat or on a video call Love how the system looks Pleased with how things are going.

Cons

Back end was a bit complex but only because I was setting up automated reporting.

Reasons for Switching to Survey Anyplace

Typeform doesn't have the ability to auto-generate reports

Used only a few times, but really like the results received!

Gave me good results sorted and analyzed however I wanted for a fair price. Just wish I was running a bigger business so I could afford to use it more often.

Pros

Because this isn't a free software to use, and my business's budget is really small, I've only used Survey Anyplace a few times. Usually just once or twice a year as needed. Basically I use it to poll my customers on what they do and don't like about my website and ask for suggestions on how to improve things and how to attract more customers. Each time I've received answers that really helped me improve my sales. It almost paid for itself in the short term, but definitely can pay for itself in the long term.

Cons

That it costs more than my budget will allow me to spend on a repeated basis. But other than that, it's worth it!

Peter from Doccle

Great tool for customer reviews

Great tool for customer surveys. We use SurveyAnyplace for our yearly customer survey. The setup of the survey is done in max 1 hour. Once the survey is done, it has some great reporting functionalities. the final report can is delivered in PDF or CSV. It's also a great tool if you don't need a survey tool whole year long. You can activate and de-activate at any time at no cost. Other tools oblige you to take a yearly subscription.

Pros

Flexible subscription is very handy if you don't need a survey tool the whole year.

Cons

Nothing foud, it works very smooth as stated on their website.

Reasons for Switching to Survey Anyplace

Flexible subscription, value for money

Muge from As Leader

I love using Survey Anyplace because

A number of tests that used to be pen/paper are now up online thanks to Survey Anyplace, accessed easily through a personalized link or QR code. It has made the process extremely easy for my clients.

Pros

I love using Survey Anyplace because it's so user friendly! I have the Enterprise membership and it's worth every cent I pay. I have been using it daily for nearly 6 months and I'm very happy with my experience. Designing questionnaires, writing formulas, creating outcomes have all been very easy and intuitive. I will soon upgrade my account and try the personalized reports. Special shout out to the customer support team, they have answered all of my questions (that is, solved my problems) in less than a day each time I reached out.

Cons

Nothing so far. I am generally very happy with my experience.

Michelle from AAA

Great, flexible option for creating engaging surveys and quizzes

Survey Anyplace has created new opportunities for us to take our content to the next level with reader engagement. We've seen increased time spent and are also able to obtain valuable information on our reader base that we can use to curate future content.

Pros

The design, logic, and answer option features are great. It's very easy to use. The reporting function is very helpful and produces professional looking .pdf reports with a single-click. The Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager integration is also nice.

Cons

The only things I do not like about the software is the monthly 2,000 response maximum. Some software options included unlimited responses, however, most cost more or did not have as many features.

Miguel from University of Lisbon

Excellent as teaching tool

It allows a truly interactive environment in the classroom. In addition, being a versatile tool in questionnaires, quizzes and surveys, with options to use images, text or other media, with customized design, allows focused applications as devised by the teacher.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. It has lots of resources that can be used in classroom environment. Seasonal use is allowed (payment is restricted to the time of effective use).

Cons

Pricing is somewhat heavy. The price to quality ratio is not bad but the overall price could be lower.

Jennifer from MIET AFRICA

Survey Anyplace is a solid option for online surveys

I've used if both for work purposes and study purposes. Happy with it overall. It is slightly expensive for non USD users. But it is better than google forms I think.

Pros

Generally Survey Anyplace is really easy to use, from question design, to format design and dissemination. I also really appreciate how it prepares the data and presents the summary of results.

Cons

There are some additional question formats that would be nice, like a matrix for rating. And the sectioning of questions has caused some confusion, particularly if you want to go back to a different section order - I've basically copied a questionnaire to start afresh because I couldn't undo the sections I had assigned. But then I learned.

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

Was recommended because it has an offline function - though haven't tried that yet.

Shahd from Nvision Eyecare

Used for questionnaire, loved it! Love the weighted responses

Pros

Software has great features and the layout is user friendly. Great for questionnaires and I love that it provides customised responses. Highly recommend!

Cons

It was great I don;t have any complaints!

Franka from Durabrik

Survey Anyplace

We use Survey Anyplace to interview our leads and customers. It's user-friendly en very effective.

Pros

Survey Anyplace is a user-friendly and intuitive tool. It has a lot of interesting features and a nice look and feel. When I have an issue with a survey I like to use the customer service chatbot which is very effective.

Cons

The one thing I miss is the possibility to add a question when a certain answer is selected.

Turbold from Dale Carnegie training Mongolia

This is a great app

I have tried so many survey tools before. So far it was the best one

Pros

is is more user friendly and more flexible

Cons

not sure about the things I dislike it yet

more similar

Reasons for Switching to Survey Anyplace

this was more flexible and design was greater

Erin from Porter Medical Center

5 Stars all around!

We are using this software to create surveys to send out to employees who are ending employment. These exit surveys allow us to see what we are doing right and what we are doing wrong. We actively use these results to better our company.

Pros

This product is so easy to use. It offers many different options for layouts and question styles. It is priced incredibly well, and even gives you a free option if you don't need that many responses! This is a great tool!

Cons

I have honestly not encountered anything that I dislike about this software program.

Dana from CyberRisk Alliance

Industry: Publishing

Easy-to-use tool for engaging B2B quizzes

Our advertising clients are looking for engaging content for their target audiences - we use the Survey Anyplace quizzes to provide educational B2B content for assessments and knowledge challenges. Respondents get quiz scores as well as the correct answers to the questions, and then they are redirected to the clients' web sites or specific thought leadership content "to learn more."

Pros

Report R was easy to learn, and with the fantastic support of the service team, I was up and running with my first quiz in a day. There are many options for different question types and graphics, so the tool is versatile. For anyone who is already familiar with research tools, Report R is easy to learn. I can't say enough about the service team - they are very responsive (and patient!).

Cons

Some of the design customization requires more web programming/technical knowledge than I have, but the Survey Anyplace tech support is very helpful with my customization requests. I wish the intro page formatting had more customization features to allow it to be different from the rest of the quiz.

Very flexible combined with great support

Really excellent

Pros

Really really to do something very unique as it is very flexible and comes with great support

Cons

They only allow for one user to be logged in

Needed more flexibility

Thiago from Furnas

Industry: Oil & Energy

Very easy to use, helped me to fly my project

I could create a form and emulate the functions of an mobile App, through Survey Anyplace. For our company it was a solution for prototyping.

Pros

Simple and intuitive UX. It feels smooth for the customers and very bealtiful. It´s possible to receive pictures directly on the form.

Cons

Definitely it could be more affordable. Also I'd like to integrate it with Google Spreadsheets more easily.

Rade from Jaka Lounge Human Capital

Collaboration as a

I suggest to invest in desktop app if possible. This could be awesome tool for business L&D consultants.

Pros

Its simple to use. Excellent tool for collaboration between several facilitators at the same time. Good for managing clients if you are a L&D consultant. They can track the progress and make a comments any time. Love the Overview mode and Export capabilities.

Cons

Web app is little bit "rough on the edges". Its not easy to format text in all fields (block details). Would be nice if the Blocks could be customized more.

Merle from University of the Witwatersrand

Survey Anyplace

My overall experience is very positive. I prefer this software to others out there in terms of ease of use, wide range of item formats, moving sections around, randomisation of selected questions, look and feel, and most of all, its user support.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly. I was creating a fairly complex survey for my PhD with questions randomised in some sections and others not. I managed this easily. There is excellent user support. My questions were answered quickly. It is also free for students.

Cons

Not much really. I was always concerned I'd mess up a correction and need to revert to an earlier version, so I built up a list of earlier versions. But these are easy to track as they are clearly dated with numbers of responses supplied.

Ericka from Talent Advisors

Great tool

Customer support is really good and the tool is the best I have found for surveys.

Pros

It´s a great alternative to use by a company because in every sense it looks professional starting for the way you can set it up, how the surveys look and even the names in the link that the customers see.

Cons

Some features are missing, and type of reports could be better.

Miguel from AGL Energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great features, guaranteed product evolution and great customer support

The product is being used to support a Demand Response trial in the energy industry to collect consumers feedbacks from the experiences they have with the program to help shape the program and improve where customers identify problems.

Pros

The ease of use and richness of features

Cons

The need to use supporting papers when we have to change the question logic but I understand you are improving on this

Holly from Holly Chantal and Associates, LLC

Great tool for segmenting leads and creating a stellar customer experience from the get-go

Pros

I'm an online marketer and my quizzes allow me to gather valuable information about prospects while delivering helpful content that is directly suited for them. You can assign values to different answers to deliver a weighted score, and then have quiz-takers redirected to a page on your website based on their result, it doesn't get much better than that!

Cons

The reporting could definitely be better, it's difficult to find the results for specific respondents. I worked around this by using Zapier to deliver the important results directly to the contact record in my CRM and I can run reports from that.