Browse Textline Reviews

Addie from Localcoin ATM

Skyler is a Super Star!!

Textline has been a major game changer as we migrate from traditional call and email to sms communications! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the support team has been an exceptional help and as a Manager of Customer SUpport Operations I would bring this great CS on the Localcoin Team in a heartbeat! Kudos to Textline a definite value add, and an even better investment!

Pros

Easy to use Simple Set up Great for connecting with customers at ease!

Cons

No complaints - 10 / 10 the software is great the only added benefit would be an internal GIF button !

Reasons for Switching to Textline

Lack of Internal SMS functionality.

Response from Textline

Replied May 2021

Hi Addie, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Love to hear that Textline is easy to use and is helping you connect with customers! We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Jared from Sport Scope, Inc

Great Customer Service. Awesome Functionality/Workflow

Overall experience has been extremely positive thus far. Great customer service and awesome features and integrations. Our tech support is very text heavy so this has been a huge benefit to our team so far.

Pros

The workflow is awesome. It's great to be able to assign/claim text chains to team members, collaborate together, utilize the address book, resolve text chains and move on. Also, there is some great features we will be taking advantage of like scheduling texts and announcements. One of the biggest benefits is the integration with our phone system, Aircall, and with Zendesk. At first we had issues with the Zendesk integration but Textline made some huge improvements and now it all works wonderfully. However, perhaps the biggest pro of all is their customer service. I simply text Textline HQ and I get responses super fast and they always resolve my issues.

Cons

One small gripe is that I would prefer images show up as actual images rather than links if over a certain small data limit. But it does preserve quality that way so a small trade-off. I also wish the quality of videos sent and received were better. My biggest issue right now is it does seem like occasionally images are not coming through, or they're taking a long time to send/receive. Haven't fully confirmed this yet but there have been a couple frustrating occasions.

Reasons for Choosing Textline

Textline had more features, and allows for better workflow and integrations with our support systems.

Reasons for Switching to Textline

Needed a more robust phone and text system for our technical support team

Response from Textline

Replied February 2021

Hi Jared, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Great to hear our improvements to our Zendesk integration have helped. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Corrie from Tonic Blooms

Efficient and effective!

Pros

Amazing product! Super easy to use and lots of great features

Cons

I wish I could copy and paste images / screenshots into new messages rather than saving them as attachments but other than that no complaints!

Reasons for Switching to Textline

Zipwhip was too basic - needed more features and Shopify integration

Response from Textline

Replied October 2021

Hi Corrie, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Love to hear you are benefitting from our ability to integrate with Shopify! We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Max from Complete DJ Group Pty Ltd

The best SMS app for Pipedrive users

Great customer service and a useful product.

Pros

Great UI and features for teams needing to SMS their customers.

Cons

The pricing per SMS is higher than many other available products (particularly in Aus).

Response from Textline

Replied July 2020

Hi Max, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I am glad to hear that you enjoy our UI and Textline works for teams. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Rachel from Traders Hill Farm

Industry: Farming

A perfect fit

Great!

Pros

This software is user friendly and the customer support team is fantastic!

Cons

It doesn't do group messaging and I can not email receipts without reaching out for help.

Reasons for Choosing Textline

Expecting others to download an app to use is not feasible

Reasons for Switching to Textline

Importing contacts was difficult, limited characters made for difficult texting, and their support team was not easily accessible

Response from Textline

Replied July 2021

Hi Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! So happy to hear you found Textline easy to use and our Support team is fantastic! And we agree, people don't want to download another app! We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Ritchie from CRCHC

Loving the free trial!

Pros

The response rate and support of the team. The easy use and ability to bring in data. The canned surveys.

Cons

Haven't found anything we don't like yet.

Reasons for Choosing Textline

The ability to trial it is what sold us b/c we realized just how much use we can get from it and it's exactly what we're looking for to tap into the community for people that aren't yet in our panel.

Response from Textline

Replied May 2021

Hi Richie, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Love to hear that Textline is easy to use and our support team has provided the service you need! We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Mikaël from Omnigo.ca

Easy to use two-way-texting with awesome customer service team

We needed a two-way-texting solution to add an additional channel to reach our customers and to be able to qualify more sales. Textline made sure to really describe their solutions and all the options that were offered in order for our team to make sure their product was a good fit for us. They support you in your deployment and are only a text or email away to help you in case you need information or just need to discuss features or feedback you may have. We couldn't be more happier with our choice.

Pros

1) Easy to use and user-friendly UI 2) Functionalities can be customized with ease and give your number a personal touch. 3) Customer service is quick, efficient, and they know their product. 4) Setup time was done in about a day, counting the phone number transfer from another provider.

Cons

Could use more features in the "automation" function, but this is really not a big deal when you take in count that you can use their API to connect to almost anything.

Reasons for Choosing Textline

Textline had lots of features to offer, great pricing and it was easy to find yourself in their services. No big fluff in the pricing and you pay for what you really need on a monthly basis, finally, a company that gets that smaller business might not be able to commit to a full-year contract on their first use of a service.

Reasons for Switching to Textline

The pricing chart was too complicated and it was difficult to create users, not receiving emails or other important information. Always having to contact support to get new credentials.

Response from Textline

Replied October 2020

Hi Mikael, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I am so delighted to hear you are satisfied with the switch to Textline and our support. We are lucky to have you and we value your support. We're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Lynette from Mathnasium - Phoenix Area

Great Value and Friendly People

I think that everyone involved in a business really should add texting as a way to communicate with current customers and leads. I find that a lot of people don't answer the phone, but they will reply back with a text.

Pros

We switched over to Textline over 6 months ago from another texting service. There is so much that we get from using the service they provide. I like that Textline allows us to text our customers and leads from our landline phones. We have set up "shortcuts" within the system for our most common text responses and we are able to share this within our organization easily. We can also send out "announcements", which allows us to text a group of people at one time, making it easier for us to let our customers know about upcoming events. The platform that they provide is very easy to use, even the most un-tech savy people have no problems at all. Even when we are not logged into the platform we get email notification that a new text is waiting. Textline has great support, online resources and friendly people for whenever we have any questions. Over all it is a great value for what we get in return.

Cons

Switching over was very easy. I cannot think of one thing that would need to be improved for our use.

Reasons for Choosing Textline

I checked out about 8 other companies. The ability to text from my landline and not have a separate phone number was big for me. Texline offered that and was priced fair.

Reasons for Switching to Textline

The services were the same as Zipwhip but for a much better price. I also found that everyone who I have worked with at Textline to be very knowledgeable and friendly.

Dave from Companion Animal Hospital of Lewisburg TN

Just what we needed!

Excellent experience thus far. VERY easy to use and show others how to use. GREAT support, fast and friendly. Good function features for the price point. Just what we needed.

Pros

Ease of use, price, flexibility, support, ability to download all conversations.

Cons

So far, I can't find anything I dislike that is significant. I'd like "shaded out" conversations to be just a bit darker, easier to read. I'd prefer to hit return and not CTRL Return to send a message.

Reasons for Choosing Textline

AT&T too basic, TextMagic was too basic as well.

Reasons for Switching to Textline

I couldn't download conversations. It was a bit basic. It was a bit less expensive than Textline, but I needed the ability to download conversations.

Response from Textline

Replied October 2020

Hi Dave, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It is great to hear you find Textline easy to use, has a great price, and great support! I am also glad we were able to provide you the solution to download conversations. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Let us know if any other items come up. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Paul from Mobile Business 2 Go

Automation and better Collaboration for Automotive service providers

We were solving collaboration between agents and end users, moved away for communications issues that we had.

Pros

The instant Customer Service - their assistance w/ implementation and deployment was outstanding. The admin fee for adding agents was a little pricey compared to others but for the overall service it is worth it.

Cons

I didnt like how you have to pay for additional departments, that made it a little more costly than other services however, we were starting to make collaboration more useful and more efficient for our customers so if the pandemic didnt hit, it would have paid for itself.

Reasons for Choosing Textline

Ability to instantly create/remove departments and their respective agents on the fly, also I should point out that we ended up integrating TextLine into Slack and Zapier, so we didnt end up getting rid of existing platforms.

Response from Textline

Replied August 2020

Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It makes me so happy to hear that our customer service and ease of implementation makes Textline worthy of your business, especially during tough times. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Fully Functional SMS product focused on Teams

The teams moved to it from Dialpad without a loss of functionality.

Pros

The UI is super easy to use with the ability to add macros for quick responses.

Cons

Migration features are non-existent. Would love to be able to have migrated conversations from the application we came from.

Reasons for Switching to Textline

We switched to Talkdesk for our call center functionality. Talkdesk didn'pt have built-in sms but they partnered with Textline to provide that functionality.

Response from Textline

Replied May 2020

Thank you for your feedback and insightful review. We really value your support! It sounds like providing a solution to import conversations could bring value to you. I shared your feedback with our Product Team and we would love to learn more about this need. This will help us truly understand your needs. If you are willing to chat, please reach to me at Laura@textline.com. Laura, from the Textline Team

Jennifer from Collex Collision Experts

Easy, Affordable and Friendly!

From set-up to on going questions/customer support, everyone that we have encountered has been super friendly and extremely helpful. We are a small company that focuses on the customer experience and its a breathe of fresh air to work with another company that has a similar culture. If we have a questions, we have a reply from Textline within minutes offering a solution with an awesome attitude.

Pros

The website is easy to navigate and set up our "shortcut" texts. Everyone in our organization has been able to us this product without having to be trained, huge plus!

Cons

Not really a con...more of a want. For us, it would be awesome to create some user defined fields so that we can use placeholders. We are an automotive business and the ability to add vehicle information and date information would be amazing!

Reasons for Choosing Textline

Its been so long, I don't remember the other company names, but we did free trials with about 5 other companies. We chose Textline because the interface was easy, the staff was helpful and friendly and the cost was affordable for our small business needs

Reasons for Switching to Textline

It was complicated and not reliable

Response from Textline

Replied October 2020

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It is awesome to hear that Textline is so easy to use and everyone in your organization is on board! We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. I think your request to have user defined fields as placeholders can be done through address book fields and inserting them as variables in your shortcuts or announcements. I am going to reach out personally to share this info! Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Sam from Via Transportation

Great Team, Intuitive Product

Pros

Textline is easy to use and intuitive for new team members to learn - the interface feels clean and responsive, and my team finds it easy to stay on top of which messages require a response. We're using Textline to engage via SMS with leads, and so far my team has loved it! The Textline team has also been very helpful in supporting us whenever we encountered an issue.

Cons

I think Textline is an exceptional tool for SMS, but it is limited to SMS - we often have leads or customers try to call us back when we text them, and need to leverage an entire other SaaS tool to handle the calls. I would love to see more multi-channel support from Textline.

Tom from Cleaning Patrol, Inc.

good for biz

overall very good... must have for business, good for texting employees and customers

Pros

I like resolving conversations... keeps thing nice/clean and you know what items are still pending if they are still open. It's like email almost.. is very nice.

Cons

wish search was better. let's say texting a person with name Jenny "some last name"... when I type in "jenn" all the "jenn"'s in my contacts would pop up... seems like I need to type in exact names in search, makes it hard sometimes...

Reasons for Switching to Textline

I don't recall, was long time ago...

Response from Textline

Replied March 2021

Hi Tom, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We love to hear that you feel organized while using SMS to communicate with both employees and customers. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Michael from Gateway Church

Textline

Pros

Off the bat the platform just worked. We never had any issues with the basic functionality. When we wanted to make more complicated texting workflows happen, he customer support was been amazing. It really moved us into an age where texting was seen as a primary means to communicate with out congregation.

Cons

There were limitations in the API that held us back from doing advanced routing and data clean up / user management. This wasn't the end of the world, but it was disappointing. We have a strong development team that would have loved to deeper integrate the product into our overall marketing stack.

Reasons for Switching to Textline

Simplicity for our staff to use the product

Response from Textline

Replied June 2021

Hi Michael, Thank you for your review! We love to hear that the basic functionality works for you and that our support team has been able to support you on more complex ideas. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Adam from Fluid Services, LLC

Textline is awesome

Unmatched customer service.

Pros

Textline's team is responsive & helpful. The portal is robust & allows for deep integrations to other software that provides an incredible experience for the end customer. Texting your customers really positions your team to be ahead of the competition. What customer doesn't want to text these days? Take your business to the next level by offering texting via Textline. Not only can you text your customers via a web browser, but you can also text via their app. If you're up for getting really fancy, you can build your own custom portal with canned text messages to send to your customers. It's incredible.

Cons

It's quite difficult to truly find a con with Textline. If I'm reaching hard, there's a weird view glitch sometimes with the iOS app, but it's rare & doesn't prohibit use. The system overall is just awesome.

Response from Textline

Replied May 2021

Hi Adam, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Also, thank you for being with us for 2+ years! Love to hear that Textline is helping you position yourself in front of your competitors. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

E M from Advanced Stem Cell Institute

Super easy to use

Using Textline daily, and having used other similar services in the past, the ease of use is not something to overlook. No more entering the same contact information into eight different services.

Pros

We use the desktop version in the office and couldn't be happier. The integration with Pipedrive is seamless, and the scheduled messages are so simple to set up. Having Textline HQ available to walk you through anything is another great feature.

Cons

Every so often, a new lead will not populate. Just hit that refresh button and everything will be fine.

Pipedrive integration.

Response from Textline

Replied January 2021

Hi E M, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We love hearing how easy it is to use Textline and that you are finding value in the integration with Pipedrive. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Evan from 1-800-GOT-JUNK?

Great Product and Team

We're looking to engage with customers via SMS in several ways and have found Textline to be the best product. Every year, I do an audit and review the product and other products, and Textline offers the most robust platform for our sales, customer service, and operational needs. Textline has been extremely open to feedback and suggestions and have been wonderful to work with when looking for solutions and have become more critical as I plan long term.

Pros

I've been using Textline through its various iterations and versions for the past 2.5 years and have found the product easy and great to use. We have used it for both inbound and outbound purposes and have seen a healthy level and adoption from both our users and from our customers. Throughout our organization, we've seen interest from different managers and management groups, especially due to the great disposition system, metrics, and the flexibility added in with automations and shortcuts.

Cons

There haven't been any aspects we haven't liked -- there are features we didn't know we'd need/use and the Textline team has amazing in communicating new features.

Cat from Fixer

Great features in the UI, easy to work with API

We used Textline out of the box for a while, and over the years we have hypercustomized it to our needs, and been happy with it all along the way. Their support has been responsive, and their feature set has grown, we are very happy customers.

Pros

Textline is easy to implement, learn, use, and adapt. No matter where someone is on the spectrum of technical savviness, they have an easy time picking up the Textline interface.

Cons

We rely heavily on the Textline <> Zendesk interface. It's really great in most ways, but there are a few specific ways that it hamstrings us. Not really their fault, because Zendesk wants you to use their texting product. Overall using the Textline integration is better for us — but we do miss out on some performance indicators as a result.

Response from Textline

Replied March 2021

Hi Cat, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It makes me so happy to hear that we have been able to accommodate your needs after all these years and variations of the Zendesk integration! We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Christopher from Aspira Health

Saved us during Covid-19

This software was the "one" IT solution that saved our medical practice during covid. What we realized is that most, if not all of our patients were very happy with this experience. The main goal was to keep our patients safe and out of the waiting room until their room was ready. Trying to do this over the phone would have been a communications nightmare. When Covid goes...if ever, we will continue to use this form of communication.

Pros

The product is easy to use, implementation was 10 mins and staff training was easy. All the buckets you want to check when bringing new software to an organization. Product support is easy and anytime we had an issue ( happened only twice in 9 months) they fixed the issue immediately. The platfrom/dashboard is basic and so easy to use. They don't junk up the screen with options or functions that get in the way. They keep it simple which is what you want. The reports you can generate really help us manage critical times and staff output. Definitely a plus.

Cons

Searching for past conversations and numbers is a little clunky. My biggest issue is the cost, now with that being said the cost doesn't outweigh the benefits we are getting by being able to communicate with our Pt's remotely in a HIPPA compliant environment.

Response from Textline

Replied August 2021

Hi Christopher, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It is great to hear Textline is easy to implement and use but most importantly it has helped during challenging times by keeping your patients safe. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Jorge Enrique from SUMA eLogistics

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Textline simplified the whole SMS channel for us

Textline has simplified our approach to SMS in general. We have 5-6 staff members interacting and the platform just helps a lot in the daily communication with customers. We've tried many platforms and more robust services like Twilio, but Textline is the perfect turn-key solution for small and big business.

Pros

Ease of setup, shortcuts for standard replies, department management and mobile app for on the go use. Also, super friendly variables customization for easy personalization of messages. Their support is insanely good and managed inside the same platform.

Cons

Still working to automate some functions through the API.

Response from Textline

Replied December 2020

Hi Jorge, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It makes me so happy to hear you are finding value in our key features and support service! Most importantly love to hear we have helped simplified operations for your team and its helping with the day-to-day. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Tanya from Denbow

Our experience with Textline

Our experience was great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic to deal with. She checked in with me periodically to see if I needed help or training, I never had to seek her out. The great thing is, the software was so easy to use, I had very little questions.

Pros

Textline was so easy to use. It made contacting clients with updates more efficient. And we found we got faster responses when texting clients, than calling clients. We also were able to have our employees keep their personal phones for personal use because of using Textline. The phone app options was also wonderful as we were able to see any emergency texts that came in after hours.

Cons

Price was a bit high, but we saved time, so money well spent

Response from Textline

Replied January 2021

Hi Tanya, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It makes me so happy to hear you were able to save time using Textline! We love to hear all the wonderful things you have been able to accomplish with your excellent team and helpful tools like Textline. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Jill from Uqora

Easy to use and great customer support

Pros

We use SMS to communicate with our customers and Textline's platform is user friendly and easy to navigate. I think something that really sets them apart from other text services we've used the past is the support we receive from the Textline team. On a few occasions, we've expressed interest in certain capabilities and features we'd like to see within the product and, in our experience, they truly listen to feedback and try to implement those features if possible. I have been recommending it to anyone that has been looking for an SMS platform and will continue to recommend!

Cons

We would love if the reporting features for automated texts was a little more robust. Other than than, there aren't too many cons and highly recommend this product!

Response from Textline

Replied May 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It makes me so happy to hear our support and care for our customers sets us apart! We value your support and we're always open to hear your feedback. We look forward to sharing updates on our API and Zapier integration to help with automated texts, coming soon! Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Adina from JCM Living

Amazing product

Great service and amazing product which all of the users love!

Pros

I love the ease of Textline. The app is very user friendly too. IT has helped us open up the communication with our residents.

Cons

price -the cost was too high for us to use it company wide

Reasons for Choosing Textline

ease of use and functionality

Samantha from Broad River Retail dba Ashley HomeStore

Industry: Furniture

Textline has made communicating with our guests a breeze!

Overall we have had a great experience with all representatives from Textline. They're always so willing to help and ready to jump on a call and talk through any new idea or question we have!

Pros

Textline offers several features like announcements, automations, shortcuts, etc. that make scheduling and sending automated messages a breeze.

Cons

As we worked through implementation we uncovered a few hiccups that didn't work well in our environment, but Textline was super quick to help us out and do things for us while we worked to create workarounds.

API integration with our ERP

Response from Textline

Replied January 2021

Hi Samantha, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I am happy to hear our features make it easy for you to send automated messages. I am also glad that despite a few hiccups, the team was quick to help you and resolve the issue. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Karen from CIBS center

While customer service was very prompt in response to emails, there was some communication that would have gone faster and easier by phone vs email or text took longer to explain and understand directions for use.

Pros

The feature that allows you to save a "script" and use for other text messages has been helpful to us in being able to send text messages to many clients in a short period of time.

Cons

Creating departments, teams, and team members was a confusing. We have two numbers on our account and figuring out the best way to use both lines for our separate teams was confusing.

Response from Textline

Replied January 2021

Karen, thank you for writing a review, we appreciate you pointing out what features are helpful like shortcuts, and what could be improved. I'm sorry to hear it was confusing to add team members and how to best utilize departments. We believe Textline is a valuable communication solution and your satisfaction contributes to our success, so if you have additional feedback or context to share, please don't hesitate to email me at name@textline.com Sincerely, Nancy from the Textline Team

Lynnette from What Chefs Want

Industry: Wholesale

Good product, could be great

Pros

Textline works well with our software in sending automated messaging. It also works well for mass communication.

Cons

Searching is very clunky. It is difficult to find past conversations. An added feature of looking at a contact and being able to see the contact's history of conversations would be very helpful. It is also incredibly easy to accidently send a mass text to all contacts. A warning when a saved search includes all contacts would be extremely helpful. I do also wish they were able to provide customer service earlier than 9am PST as my organization is in EST.

Response from Textline

Replied August 2021

Hi Lynnette, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I am glad to hear Textline works well for you and for your mass communication needs. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback and assessing how to best address it. I have shared your feedback regarding the ability to search conversations, the process for mass texts, and support hours. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Great CRM integration and phenomenal support

Customer service is phenomenal.

Pros

We like the integration with our Pipedrive CRM and ability to automate responses when a client texts a keyword. Also, we're starting to pre-schedule custom announcements to our sorted contacts. The TAGing system allows us to upload and sort our contact lists fairly efficiently.

Cons

We can't group parts of client conversations. Example: A client reaches out specifically about a service or product days or months after an initial engagement. It's all in one long conversation. We'd like to see a feature that allows our users to TAG parts of a conversation.

Response from Textline

Replied May 2020

Thank you for your feedback and great review. We really value your support! It sounds like our Dispositions feature would help you tag parts of a conversation. Dispositions allow you to categorize conversations when resolving them. You can then pull reports on that data. More about that here https://bit.ly/2xGptt5. Hope this helps! We'd be happy to chat with you more if you'd reach out to our Customer Service Team.

Gabby from Elite Dance Academy

Industry: Performing Arts

Works great for us!

Pros

We use this mostly for customer communication. We are a dance studio and have to communicate with parents a lot. It is easy to use and parents like to text!

Cons

I wish that you could delete contacts instead of just archiving them. Also when someone opts out by saying "STOP" you can never text them again, which makes sense but also sometimes our families just want to opt out of marketing texts not informational.

Recommended to us.

Response from Textline

Replied September 2020

Hi Gabby, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It makes me so happy to hear Textline is easy for you to use and parents like to text you! We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. I have followed up with you on Textline about your concerns with parents opting out too soon. I think I may have a solution for you! Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Darwin from Z-Best BBQ Chicken & Ribs, LLC

Industry: Restaurants

Useful Software, FANTASTIC customer service

It's a good system to use, for texting people from a computer. I haven't fully used it yet, for all of my intents and purposes, so I can't say what rewards I've gotten out of it.. But I PLAN to use to it reach an already-established customer database, and sent them notifications -- and with the tests I've performed so far, I have no doubt that I'll be able to do exactly that. Thanks.

Pros

Not just "like" -- but I LOVE the way the support team responds to questions I text them, in a timely manner, and with useful information, which is exactly what I was looking for.

Cons

I can't think of anything off the top of my head.. It does what it's designed to do. A few features took me a minute to figure out, but they worked, plus the staff was helpful in assisting me with any & all questions I had.. They even were able to reset my "onboarding," so that I was able to take the introductory product tour again, after I had exited it earlier than I meant to.

Reasons for Choosing Textline

I didn't choose it over other products.. But I chose it after reading a brief description of what it does, and observing that it does exactly what I needed it to.

Michele from Omaha Steaks

Textline - Review

We use Textline to contact our candidates throughout the hiring process. We find candidates respond more to text messages compared to call & emails. We started using it just for our recruiting team and now several departments in the company started using it for their customers as well.

Pros

It was super easy to set up and contacting candidates through Textline is super easy as well. We like how you are able to upload candidates and mass text message as this help us a lot during our peak hiring.

Cons

We like everything about textline and don't have any issues with it.

Response from Textline

Replied August 2021

Hi Michele, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It makes me so happy to hear that Textline has been able to help with your company's hiring process. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Sean from BizCounsel

Great solution for texting users from within Zendesk

Pros

We chose Textline primarily for its Zendesk integration. With the Zendesk integration, there's a Textline window in the right sidebar of each Zendesk ticket. That makes it easy for our customer service reps to send and receive texts with our customers. We also use the API to automate some text communications with our customers, and Textline's support is helpful with figuring out the best way to use the API to your particular scenario. In our case, they provided us information on an undocumented feature that improved how our text automation and Zendesk work together.

Cons

If you're trying to text from multiple phone numbers, the Zendesk integration won't always show the most recent text conversation with the customer.

John from UDR

SMS Messaging made easy and EFFICIENT

The product is robust and performs without a hiccup. Customer service is responsive and friendly.

Pros

Textline allows me to reach out to hundreds of contacts in a very short time, and then manage those exchanges until a sale is closed. I use it on my desktop AND the app on my mobile phone, so it follows me everywhere. The bulk send feature (Announcements) is the key to my personal productivity each and every day. I could not do my job at the level I do able without Textline.

Cons

Nothing. There are many features I have yet to explore, but for now it's perfect!

Eric from Best Commercial Agent

Get closer to your customers

Excellent product, but even better support. Very responsive to any questions and were there to answer any integration issues we were encountering. Highly recommend Textline.

Pros

We are able to integrate our existing workflows with Textline and get closer to our customers. We have custom software on the front end with our website which we have had integrated with PipeDrive for several years now. With the use of Textline's API we can integrate with PipeDrive and reach out fast to our customers.

Cons

Nothing at this point, it really solved a big problem we had which was integrating texting with customer outreach and tracking. So no complaints.

Reasons for Choosing Textline

I sent them a question via text and they responded within 1 minute - they use their product and I can see why.

Lindsey from Prairie Insurance

Simple & Easy

Overall, support staff is easy to deal with and response in a timely manner. Clients like being able to text instead of always calling. Its great for receiving photos and quick short messages.

Pros

It simple to use and easy for office function and great for clients to use.

Cons

Personally, nothing has been negative with textline, it function good and easy to use.

Reasons for Choosing Textline

This was the one that was found, it suited our needs and we were able to use our current land line for our clients.

Response from Textline

Replied March 2021

Hi Lindsey, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I am glad to hear you found a tool lets you enable SMS on your landline number for office communication as well as for clients! We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Jennifer from Wegolook

Life Saver

Pros

[SENITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful and got me back on line with my company acct. I needed assistance logging in and she was very punctual and polite. She Rocks!!

Cons

That it sometimes freezes up at the most hectic times of the day. However overall I am happy with the service it provides to the company I work for.

Response from Textline

Replied August 2021

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I love hearing our team was able to support you when you needed them the most! We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Lea from South Bend Medical Foundation

Great Software at a Great Price

I really enjoyed using Textline for collection purposes. Our department was outsourced which is the only reason we are no longer using this product. Customer service is always a concern when jumping into something new and Textline's customer service was great! I do highly recommend this product.

Pros

The software was very easy to use. I liked being able to set the time when texts would be sent. I liked being able to converse with anyone that responded. However there is an option to have a canned response. I never used that option but I'm sure it would benefit most companies. The customer service was great and answered in a very timely manner.

Cons

My only issue is with the time zone. I would have liked to be able to set the time zone so that I wouldn't have to change it each time. I believe they were going to fix this (maybe they fixed it and I didn't notice?).

Response from Textline

Replied June 2021

Hi Lea, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on setting a time zone. I have shared this with the product team! Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Travis from TWO MEN AND A TRUCK

Great product and customer service

We used this for day to day customer contact, initial contact from customers, and changes in order status due to weather, delays...

Pros

We used Textline for around 2 years. It was a benefit to our customers and to us. Use of the product was easy along with any training to get new users up and running. Whenever we needed, customer service, they were super helpful and attentive. Definitely recommend Textline for your company.

Cons

Nothing was really missing. We only switched because our company created a free platform. Free is better than paying.

Karo from IIS

Integrate with your CRM and see big results

Max efficiency

Pros

-Integration with Pipedrive -Shortcuts -Resolve feature -Insights feature

Cons

-reminders can be better -can't think of any other

Better features and speed

Reasons for Switching to Textline

Response from Textline

Replied February 2021

Hi Karo, Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for choosing Textline because of our features and speed of delivery! We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy

Olek from OrthoFX

Handy Customer Outreach tool for a growing business

Pros

Speed of deployment. Integrations take some time but we were able to use the software out the box with rapidly and with ease.

Cons

Human support by phone. Challenging to resolve issues via text/email.

Response from Textline

Replied December 2020

Hi Olek, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Glad to hear it's easy to use Textline and deployment is fast. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Sorry to hear it was challenging to resolve some issues over text/email. This is something we are continuously working on. If you have any more details to share about the conversation and how you think it could have gone smoother would love to hear them. Feel free to reach out to me at nancy@textline.com Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Milan from Decorative Ceiling Tiles

Industry: Building Materials

Textline on a Dime!

Pros

We have been using textline with Zendesk Support integration for several years now and we are very happy with it. It is easy to use, it integrates with Zendesk Support.

Cons

Does not integrate with Zendesk Sell which is a bummer.

Response from Textline

Replied July 2021

Hi Milan, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Thank you for being a long time customer. We love that our integration with Zendesk Support works for you. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Christian from Onyx

Great Business Messaging Service

Their support is very responsive and helpful. We rarely have questions, but when we do they are quick with answers.

Pros

Textline was very easy to deploy and use. Our agents have no issues with the software. The mobile app works well, as does the web app.

Cons

It does not do an amazing job of receiving video.

Reasons for Choosing Textline

The features and price were a good fit for our company.

Response from Textline

Replied January 2021

Hi Christian, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It is great to hear that Textline was easy for you and your team to deploy. We look forward to delivering more features that benefit your business. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Jeff from JSK Recruiting

Recruiter using Textline - LOVE the service!!

Overall I am very pleased with Textline. I have been using them for about a year and I love it! I am making more money because of them and I highly recommend there product

Pros

Our clients and candidates often prefer texting over email and voice calls Is a powerful texting software with business features The features we use include scheduled messages and reminders, SMS announcements, Zapier integration, etc. We are recruiting / staffing business for manufacturing and its a great way to communicate with candidates and clients when they are on the manufacturing floor as its often too loud to speak with them. Customer service is great - had some minor issues but they solved them very quickly

Cons

nothing that I can think of. I am very pleased with there software and have nothing bad to say about them

Tom from UDR

Support and features A+

Makes it easy to contact multiple customers and have many different conversations going at once. Assisting us with customer service and general sales.

Pros

The texts are easy to use, it's not complicated at all. Customer support is very quick to reply when a rare issue pops up or if questions are raised.

Cons

Sometimes the calendar (changing dates) can be a bit slow. Occasional downtime but always quickly resolved.

Response from Textline

Replied August 2020

Hi Tom, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It is great to hear that Textline is easy for you to use and our Customer Support is helpful. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Alexandra from Refresh Renovations

Simple setup, Great UX

If you need help or have any questions, they are very responsive and helpful. I've never waited for more than a minute for answers to my questions.

Pros

I was looking for a texting service that integrated with our CRM and made it easy to stay updated on communications between each client. Textline integrates seamlessly and I can access it under each client's page in the CRM.

Cons

AN option to use custom fields within the message composer or to pick from field options when creating shortcuts. A first name field would help me personalize my messages.

Reasons for Choosing Textline

CRM integration and International service to use company-wide in all of our regions.

Amanda from CandleScience

Industry: Wholesale

Amazing Product

Great solution to opening another form of communication with customers.

Pros

Support team is extremely responsive and open to feedback. Software is easy to use and makes communicating with customers fast and effective.

Cons

For our company and usage we did not have any cons. Any issues we ran into the Textline team was able to help with a solution or they integrated functions that solved problems!

Reasons for Choosing Textline

Ease of implementation and price point.

Chad from Alternative Physical Education Inc.

A much needed new era for customer support.

Pros

Replace call centres. Take them all out. We can’t have big companies wasting our time with long hold waits and inefficient communication anymore. Thank you textline. I love textline from both the perspective of a customer who appreciated the actual companies customer service and user of their app in giving my own customers better service. Texting is the future.

Cons

I still want a transaction platform built in so I can accept credit card or crypto through text.

Way more affordable

Response from Textline

Replied August 2020

Hi Chad, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It makes me so happy to hear that Textline is empowering your company to provide better customer service. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Aaron from Revel 42 Golf Carts

Best texting software hands down...

Pros

Textline is extremely easy to use. It helps us easily communicate with our customers And we have found they most of the time they prefer to text.

Cons

With the simplicity, features, and integrations there isn’t much to dislike...

Reasons for Switching to Textline

Textline is much easier to use. It’s a more than fair price for what you are getting.

Response from Textline

Replied September 2020

Hi Aaron, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It makes me so happy to hear you find Textline easy to use especially if your customers prefer texting these days. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Andrew from Kinsa

Industry: Medical Devices

Great service and support

I’m very happy with Textline. Their service was reliable and their customer service was always friendly and responsive.

Pros

Textline’s pricing was competitive and integrated into our Zendesk Support instance very well.

Cons

Sending videos via text message wasn’t well supported, and the web UI/UX can be a bit clunky.

Response from Textline

Replied June 2020

Andrew, thank you for writing a review! Happy to hear the Zendesk Integrations works well for you and we appreciate you sharing feedback regarding the UI/UX experience. We would love to learn more about this insight. This will help us truly understand your needs. If you are willing to chat, please reach us at Support@textline.com Nancy, from the Textline Team

DESTINY from PERSONAL FINANCE, LLC.

Excellent Text Software

I'm able to reach my customers with ease, and they're able to contact me after hours at their convenience.

Pros

The product is very simple to use. We have used many different texting softwares and so far Textline has been the most useful!

Cons

The thing that I would say that I dislike the most is when I go to type in a customer's name, if you type in too many characters or not enough, the name/number may not pop up at all. For example: Name: John Deere If you type: "Joh" it may pop up, but if you type "John De" it may not pop up at all.

Reasons for Switching to Textline

They kicked us off because we were too "repetitive" with some of our messages and it flagged us as spam? Just because we sent "Good morning" at the beginning of some messages.