• Pros

• "The software is intuitive and easy to use, it just makes sense."

• "Ease of use! Applicants respond very quickly!"

• "Ease of use, no back and forth about negotiation with influencers."

• Cons

• "I wish creating the campaign allowed for a little more customization. "

• "Sometimes had a difficult time downloading all the additional assets that were uploaded"

• "I really haven't found anything about the software that I don't like. At this point I wouldn't change anything about the software itself."

Browse Trend Reviews

Tim from Phrasing

Easy to Use and Incredible Value

I've really enjoyed Trend and appreciate how easy it is to use. It is going to be a staple in our digital marketing programs for all of our CPG clients.

Pros

Being able to bypass the negotiation process with influencers and knowing exactly what you're getting is pretty amazing. The analytics also help showcase any campaign as an effective branding exercise for my clients.

Cons

The only detraction is that it is currently only usable for Instagram.

Reasons for Choosing Trend

I chose Trend due to its simplicity. Extra time that is needed with other similar services costs us time and money that Trend doesn't.

Response from Trend

Replied August 2020

Glad you find the product so easy to use! Our goal is exactly what you mentioned, save you time, and get quality content in your hands to re-purpose. We appreciate the feedback on "only being usable for Instagram." That's at the top of our minds and our product team has an exciting roadmap to deliver you more value through the Trend software in the coming months on that topic. Stay tuned!

Mitchell from Active Wow

Industry: Cosmetics

Great for creating content easily

Thus far, Trend has been worth it for simply creating content.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and it makes it quite easy to review creators with simple clicks.

Cons

Guidelines have changed and Trend has made it more difficult for non-luxury priced brands to maximize content. They have changed the minimum amount (in dollars) worth of product that creators need to receive to receive 2 photos. The new retail value is $150, this amount is not achievable for us based on the retail cost of our products. I also would like to see read receipts in the messages after confirming a creator. Sometimes communicating with creators can be tedious if they are not actively checking their messages.

Reasons for Choosing Trend

- Rates were better for simply creating content. - We did not get a 'sale-sy' vibe while communicating with Trend in lead up deciding to go with Trend.

Chrissy from Kalumi

Been helpful!

Overall been pretty good, I'd say the price is affordable and has helped us reach more influencers in an easy way.

Pros

Easy to use and match with influencers, easy to describe your goals and details. It's been a nice way to seed influencers.

Cons

The influencers are mostly very young and don't always produce the highest quality images - some look very staged and unnatural and some even with bad lighting. I wish I could connect with influencers with more engagement/followers for a similar price. Also, it's very hard to travel conversion from the partnerships. Seems to be more of a way to influence other people/brand recognition more than a revenue driver.

NA

Sara from Britelites

Industry: Cosmetics

Beyond happy - Trend.io is the solution for your influencer marketing needs

Trend is helping us to connect authentically with customers.

Pros

Trend is extremely easy to use. The interface is minimal, streamlined, and setting up your first campaign takes very little time. I love that this software connects our brand with influencers that are aligned with our brand promise. Within 24 hours, we had numerous influencers ready to promote our brand. We plan to use Trend far into the future. I've had the opportunity to work with many UGC software applications and this is a very economical (yet high quality) solution to competitive products. Looking forward to a long working relationship with this company.

Cons

The only difficult aspect of Trend has been trying to narrow down such a wide selection of influencers. Not sure that this is a con as reach is one of the greatest challenges brands face today. We decided to roll with influencers that align closest with our brand and that already live our promise.

Jeffrey from Shambar

Easy access

I had a technical snafu and customer service was there to help me fix my mistake in minutes. They even followed up afterwards to make sure I got the help I needed. Simple site to use, but the content will pay for itself 10 times over I'm sure.

Pros

I like that it was super easy to setup. It gives me access to great influencers who, generally, go above and beyond to make my brand look good give us bang for the buck. Very easy to communicate back and forth with them. Love that I have access to all the content afterwards for repurposing. This might be the best part of all.

Cons

I wish that brands had an app to manage our campaign. I think the creators are using an app and it would make things easier to have push notifications for communicating and when content goes up/ needs approval, etc. I have to open the site everyday during a launch instead of just having an app tell me when there is something actionable.

Adam from Green Revolution

Found My Influencer Pain Point, Made My Life So Much Easier

Hands down one of the best decisions we made in the marketing department.

Pros

All of the creators are vetted and apply to be on the site. It allows for me to create a very specific campaign and have the creators come to me. I typically have been spending up to 20 hours per week searching and vetting influencers, this takes care of that for me in minutes. The cost of the credits is significantly lower than working with other influencers which continues to make our leadership happy.

Cons

I wish creating the campaign allowed for a little more customization.

Response from Trend

Replied August 2020

It's so great to hear we're helping you save all of that time! That's one of our goals here at Trend. Save you time and get you high-quality content fast. Feel free to reach out to the team at support@trend.io to provide feedback on the customizations you're looking for. Campaigns are designed to be flexible for brands to get exactly what they are looking for. Let us know how we can help!

Janky from Glamour Jewelry Box

Happy I found this Platform - Would highly recommend

I would recommend and continue using the software, easy to use and the quality of the influencers in their network are great!

Pros

Love how this platform is streamlined and no hassle to find influencers and have them submit their work. It's easy to use in terms of functionality and now it eliminates the hassle of finding out your own influencers on Instagram!

Cons

Response from Trend

Replied August 2020

Glad to hear that Trend has streamlined working with influencers and creators for you! As for downloading your digital assets, definitely check out the Posts & Analtyics tab to download your content either via the 'Download HD Creative button' (to download all content from that campaign) or head to the individual creator's content card and download their content from there. Also, if you ever have questions, we'd be more than happy to assist. Just reach us at support@trend.io!

RAZA from Partee Apparel

Influencer marketing made easy

Overall I am very pleased with the software and will continue to use it. Many brands overlook influencer marketing, but Trend streamlines the process and makes it a lot easier.

Pros

I'd say that the biggest benefit of Trend is its user interface. The software is really intuitive and the chat function allows me to get answers to quick questions. Adding on to that, the tabs function allows me to stay organized when creating campaigns. Lastly, the customer support is one of the best I've experienced.

Cons

The one downside I can see is that buying credits for VIP influencers is expensive. This makes it hard for smaller businesses to take full advantage of the platform.

Darren from Agent Zip

Great service

Great!

Pros

It's a one stop shop. Simple, easy, effective and has tracking

Cons

Only downside I suppose would be that we would love to pay them to boost posts

Kyle from Aura Fragrance Co

Love the platform

Pros

You no longer find influencers; they find you. I set up a campaign and in now time I had 15 influencers that want to work with me. No more cold contacting influencer after influencer hoping for a response.

Cons

The only area that could have been better was the message board. When using the message board to contact an the influencer, it would have been helpful to be able to send a photo to help explain to her how set up and use my product.

Meghan from Laird Superfood

Low-cost solution to scale your microinfluencer program

We have been very happy with the engagement and impressions we've generated through this partnership, as well as some of the content that we've been able to repurpose in our paid channels. We plan to continue using Trend on an ongoing basis. Our only concern is that as a specialty food brand who strives for authenticity in our partnerships, the pool of qualified influencers may start to dry up at some point. However, we have not run into this issue yet after using the platform for 4 months, which is great.

Pros

Trend has made it easy to increase the number of influencers we engage with on a monthly basis at a reasonable cost. As the sole manager of our influencer program, I know that it takes a lot of legwork to perform influencer outreach, negotiate contracts, and coordinate partnership deliverables. Working with Trend has allowed us to build a baseline of microinfluencer exposure and usable content without spending as much time and effort, so that I can focus my energy on our larger-scale partnerships. Whenever we've run into a hiccup on the platform, our account manager has been responsive and accommodating to our needs. I couldn't be happier with the level of personalized service they have provided us.

Cons

As a relatively new platform, Trend still has some kinks to work out. The platform can be buggy and slow, reports don't always download properly, video content does not (yet) work, and the UX experience could stand to be improved upon. That being said, the bugs are outweighed by the simplicity of the platform and the low cost per influencer. Whenever I have contacted our account manager regarding a bug, he is quick to respond and find a solution when necessary. Although there are many quality influencers on the platform, I find that I need to sift through a lot of subpar applicants in order to find qualifying influencers. I also see many influencers who are obviously buying follows and comments, who we prefer not to work with. If I could change anything about the influencer pool in Trend, I would ask for the bar to be set higher as far as content quality in order for influencers to join the platform, and I wish they would do more to vet the number of real vs fake followers. Finally, several of the influencers we have engaged with have been confused about the process, the payment, or the contract terms on the platform. However, when this occurs, our account manager has been quick to reach out to each individual personally to discuss the issue. I have been very pleased with the way Trend has handled these situations, and they have assured me that they are making changes to the influencer onboarding process to clarify these aspects.

Response from Yuema

Replied July 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We're happy to hear you're pleased with the overall experience on Trend and plan to continue using our service on an ongoing basis. We strive to deliver a quality product that allows brands to quickly and efficiently generate content and partner with influencers. While we are succeeding in this mission, you're correct to note that we are a new platform that is constantly improving the user experience. We are currently in the process of integrating video and story content into the platform, and this should be live very shortly. In the past, we have also been very responsive and quick to implement custom builds for our clients. Our network of creators is what we are most proud of. As an invite-only community, we are able to ensure that only high-quality creators join. Thank you for the actionable feedback as this is what allows us to deliver our best work possible for the brands that we work with.

Many out there, but none like Trend

Overall, Trend is unique in how they do what they do. We've used many different services and all of them seem to be a guessing game of pay to play per influencer. This is frustrating and wastes so much time. Communication with influencers on most platforms is offline and in DMs which is not a very good way to keep track of things. Trend keeps every part of the experience/campaign in one place with simple pricing.

Pros

First: The software is simple and takes the guesswork out of pricing for influencers. This allows you to focus on quality of content/influencer and not be driven by how expensive or cheep each influencer is since prices are pre-negotiated by Trend. This is a win all the way round. Second: The tracking feature for sending products is seamless. With most postal/shipping companies integrated and each step of the way is carefully documented, this makes the process of knowing your product has arrived a breeze. Trend also guarantees it and this is good for the mind and soul Third: The quality of influencers is carefully curated and the content delivered by influencers is top notch. Here you don't risk having an influencer give you low-quality content as you can decline it and they can re-do the content.

Cons

The demographic skews heavily female, however, I don't think this is not really a fault of Trend as with most platforms, women tend to dominate in this influencer/content space. For our use case this still works but as we get more into the male market, seeing more representation will be good.

Lia from DermaCannix

First Time Using Trend

I believe that Trend is delivering on the brand exposure on Instagram that I was looking for. It remains to be seen if this exposure will convert to sales.

Pros

Once I posted the specs of my marketing campaign, I got a great list of qualified and relevant influencers from whom to choose to represent my brand and it saved me the time and frustration of combing through Influencers on my own. Also, they are very responsive in the Chat feature and were always quick and courteous with responses to all kinds of questions I had as a first time user.

Cons

I would have liked to have a "short list" function to "park" candidates while I was choosing the final list. Also, I would have liked to be able to ask them questions BEFORE approving them. I can see why Trend would want to limit communication, lest the user and influencer conspire to cut Trend out of the transaction, so they'll have to figure that out.

Great, convenient product with EXCELLENT customer service

Such a positive experience! They make us (the client) feel so valued and important!

Pros

I like the ease of being able to post a listing and have influencers apply- we've gotten some great content that we have repurposed for our feed. The best part though is the customer service. We have an account manager who knows our product well and touches base with us regularly. He's been there to help us for last minute requests and we've been able to use Trend for an influencer event as well. The customer service is really what makes this product stand out so much.

Cons

I didn't like the fact that you had to "reject" certain influencers because I didn't want them to have a bad taste in their mouth for the product or take it personally. I requested to have a "maybe/considering" option and they are going to add this feature soon!

Riley from Envy CBD

Essentially everything I've been looking for in an influencer platform.

So far so good. I explained to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that I hunt for my influencers manually and was immediately given an invite.

Pros

I like how everyone is vetted properly. For example, if an applicant applied to one of my campaigns, I can go onto their Instagram page and calculate their engagement rate on my own and have that reflect against what Trend is quoting as well. Very transparent service.

Cons

Not yet. I will likely have more to say about this after about 3-4 months and several campaigns.

Response from Trend

Replied August 2020

Glad to hear that you're pleased with the quality of the network! Reach out to support for concerns, questions, and/or feedback! We're here to support you!

Matt from Doji Natural Products

Simplifying Micro Influencer Marketing

We had a good experience running our first campaign with Trend. Everything worked as expected and there were no real issues throughout our campaign. Would recommend.

Pros

Easy onboarding and campaign setup. Good customer support. Seamless communication with selected influencers.

Cons

The software itself has has very few negatives. The quality of influencers on the platform varies greatly and it's up to the brand to vet each influencer individually.

Price and flexibility.

Sydney from MediaCraft

Great platform!

Pros

This software makes it easy to find influencers that are the right fit for our campaigns without spending thousands of dollars on other similar platforms.

Cons

I would like to see more of a variety of influencers in the market place, quality and quantity.

Reasons for Switching to Trend

We've used several different platforms for influencer marketing

Chase from LIFEbar

A solution for our brand

The site is freindly and informitive

Pros

Simple platform and really clean ui ux. I enjoyed being able to see what content the other brands were able to have created

Cons

have not found any yet, I am looking for a launching a new campaign for our brand

Reasons for Choosing Trend

price and feature and how simple

Allison from Health Warrior

Great platform for its value

Trend.io is a very straight-forward experience for both the user and the creators. There have been very few issues, but those that I have had were always addressed by their team immediately and fixed or compromised with as best they could.

Pros

Trend.io allows for easy collaboration with creators who are high quality but at a fraction of the price that it typically costs to collaborate one-on-one with influencers. The process of communication is streamlined to make it efficient without losing the personal touch that makes influencer marketing successful. We have been extremely pleased with our experience and the content that has come of it.

Cons

There are some features that are left to be desired like mass messaging and mass upload of tracking numbers, but it has never been something that the support team hasn't be not only able but willing to help with.

Jeff from Nutralife Wellness

Trend.io is amazing!

We have always wanted to use influencer marketing but have been hesitant to do so because of the lack of communication with the influencer or some of the crazy prices. Trend.io takes both of those worries away from us! Overall our experience with Trend.io and spacifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been amazing! Highly recommend them!

Pros

Trend.io has made it so easy to work with influencers that aren't price gouging. Their platform is very easy to use.

Cons

Their iSO app is a bit buggy and will not always push notifications.

Brett from Overnight Flowers

Cool Platform For Influencers

Pros

This is a cool platform to help get our brand discovered by influencers. We needed to find people who can create quality content for us, and this platform helps get us in contact with those influencers.

Cons

I wish this software had better tracking and analytics to understand the success of influencers and their campaigns.

Mark from Culson, LLC

So Far, So Good!!

We need to drive traffic to our website and have sales made. We 're hoping that will happen with the influencers we are working with now.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use. We're working with some influencers now on a campaign and so far it is going well.

Susan from Ink Flow Art

Industry: Fine Art

A great way to test out influencer marketing

Pros

I love that you own the content that is created and can reuse it very easily. I had a great experience working with my influencers and it was really helpful to get content that was not what I would normally create on my own.

Cons

If your business is niche, it may be challenging to find a good match in influencers.

Reasons for Choosing Trend

I owned the content once it was created, it was easy to get started and an affordable option for my small business.

Response from Trend

Replied August 2020

Great to hear you're pleased with the content that was produced for you! It's also great to hear that you're re-purposing the content as it's yours to use how you please. Our network expands on a daily basis. It'll be exciting to see more creators join who align with your brand and see them apply to your future campaigns!

Danielle from Cover Story Communications

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

I LOVE TREND.IO!

It saves me time, money, the hassle of negotiating what's covered in a sponsored post. I love that I get unlimited usage and rights to photos. It's all fantastic and it's so super affordable!

Pros

I absolutely love how Trend saves me so many hours hunting for quality influencers.

Cons

I like everything about it. It's the greatest!

Michele from Smári Organics

Trend is the BEST option for Influencer Marketing

I have tried several other Affiliate Marketing companies and wish I had found Trend first.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use, it just makes sense.

Cons

I don't see any Cons at this point. One bit of feedback is that it would be nice to see what the experience is like for the influencer.

Anna from CoBionic

Very user-friendly

The whole process is very straightforward, from setting up your account to downloading the final product from the influencer.

Pros

Easy to use; creating campaigns and approving influencers is very simple. Shipment tracking is a great feature.

Cons

It would be great if we could have a Request Edits option for the content influencers have posted. It seems a bit harsh to use the Reject option if only minor edits are needed (especially since there's a notification asking to consider before rejecting). Simply messaging the influencer before approving doesn't seem to work (some don't reply before the time limit is up and the post gets auto-approved).

Cindy from Rapid Slicer, LLC

Trend has been a great platform to find impactful influencers for my business

The influencers we've found using Trend have been extremely professional. They have done a great time with the videos they created for us and shared with their audience. We're happy with the engagement they receive and believe it is helping to build brand awareness.

Pros

Trend saves me a ton of time trying to find and negotiate with influencers who have audiences interested in my brand. My experience with their influencers has been extremely positive.

Cons

The only thing I can think of that I would like to see is more details of the influencers Instagram page on the Trend site, But honestly that is an extremely minor concern.

Angela from Danette May & Mindful Health LLC: Earth Echo Foods

Earth Echo Foods Review

Very easy going and hopefully effective once we see some posts go live

Pros

It is so easy to go through applicants to represent our products and organize the campaign

Cons

Still a little unsure on the review process.

Justine from The Woobles

High quality influencers that come to YOU

Pros

The influencers on the platform really are high quality, and instead of you (as the brand) having to find them, they reach out to you.

Cons

Finding out only after putting the effort into making a campaign, that you have to buy $500 worth of credit to use the platform. It's heavily advertised as being $100 per influencer, and as a small business owner, it's unfortunate that you have to try working with 5 of them before evaluating if this method works for you.

Reasons for Switching to Trend

Reputable ad agency recommended trend.io, and trend.io looked much more professional

will from Kane 11

Trend Review

So far so good

Pros

Easy to follow along...for the most part we are getting good quality content

Cons

Occasionally do not get the correct content from influencers

SANJA from BARE KOLLECTIONS LLC

GREAT TOOL FOR BRANDS LOOKING TO GROW BRANDAWARENESS.

great for the following: 1. increase in brand awareness 2. increase in sales 3. great content created

Pros

The installation process was super easy, the customer service is very helpful and readily available. It is easy to use, very interactive and effective.

Cons

I wish it came in a form of an app. Also when my influencer/creators contact me via trend messengers I wish it would come through my phone in a form of a message or email. It would make communication a bit more smooth and instant for both.

Tiffani from NATUREAL

UGC Influencer Campaigns

Pros

The product was easy to integrate with Yotpo, and the fact that we don't have to draft contracts, follow up with contracts and have a one stop location to download and share the published content with analytics from the posts.

Cons

The con that I will mention about using their platform is they don't have a lot of creators that are in the fitness, nutrition and wellness niche.

Reasons for Choosing Trend

The price point is why we decided to use Trend in lieu of Cohley.

Jennifer from ELEKTRICS LLC

Industry: Cosmetics

Easy to use, affordable influencer marketing

This is a quick and easy way to find influencers. In general, I really like the platform, but I do often get influencers applying to a campaign that doesn't necessarily apply to them (e.g. my campaign is related to nose piercings and they do not have one).

Pros

I like that I post a campaign and the influencers come to me.

Cons

I wish there was an additional option for me to search through the influencers and invite them to my campaign.

Reasons for Switching to Trend

Trend was easier to use and influencers were more responsive.

Bart from Chiromatic

Industry: Furniture

Simple, fast, reliable & useful for marketing

Within 4 buisness days of signing up, we had multiple high-quality video assets from great, responsive and on-target influencers. What else could we ask for?

Pros

Easy to find, screen and engage with small to mid-size influencers. Interface is simple and intuitive and there's really no nonsense in the whole process.

Cons

The backend app is not really mobile-friendly.

Reasons for Choosing Trend

Simple interface, fair pricing, self-serve, no-nonsense, great network - exactly what we needed.

Erin from Wendell August Forge

Great Software for Micro Influencers

Pros

We are a small team and don't have a ton of resources to dedicate to seeking out and negotiate with influencers. Trend provides an easy solution to find and engage with influencers for content creation. We have been happy thus far!

Cons

My only negative would be the ability to seek out influencers in the database, or see the entire population of influencers. I think this might help us as we determine campaigns.

Jen from Naturenetics

Excellent platform that is easy to use!

Trend is a super easy platform to use and has top quality content creators. Creating a brief is simple and applications come in fast. I also love that you don't need to spend time negotiating. I would highly recommend Trend.

Pros

It is time saving. Creating a brief is simple, quality influencers come in fast, and you don't have to negotiate fees or terms.

Cons

It would be helpful to invite content creators to the brief.

Reasons for Choosing Trend

Ease of use and quality of influencers.

Amy from Lisse Shave Inc.

Content creation simplified

Super easy to set up. I love that influencers apply to you - so there's no cold emailing and the prices are set so it's super transparent.

Pros

It saves so much time on the back and forth negotiations when it comes to influencer campaigns.

Cons

I wish I'd know the creator has to post very quickly after receiving the product - I would have liked to extend the time a little, but good to know for the future.

Reasons for Switching to Trend

They are discontinuing their service.

Kaylah from Naternal

New Customer- So far satisfied!

Knowledgeable and friendly team!

Pros

User-friendly dashboard that allows brands to easily reach out to influencers and get quality content. The dashboard includes a lot of details necessary when searching for brand affiliates.

Cons

So far, no major cons. We are pretty new to the software.

Reasons for Switching to Trend

We wanted higher quality social media influencers to help raise awareness of our brand.

Kristina from The Republic of Tea

The Game Changer

This saves so much time and I feel secure that we fine the best fits to showcase the brand.

Pros

The software is easy, intuitive, and fast.

Cons

I seem to have to retype the influencers' addresses (not able to cut and paste). Minor issue and likely that I just have not found a solution.

Response from Trend

Replied August 2020

Glad to hear we're a game-changer for you! Please reach out to support@trend.io and let's help you get this address 'copy and paste' issue resolved asap!

Olga from Snap Supplements

Simple, easy UGC

Great experience running campaigns, no major issues. We were looking for more men and older influencers but those are just hard to find in general. Had no issues. Excited to create more content with Trend.io

Pros

Loved the ease of use, great support on any questions or needs.

Cons

It's only $100 for video or photo post so a lot of these influencers are doing a lot of product posts which could make yours not stand out at much.

Chris from Minor History

Trend's Value is Real

Saves a ton of time in selection and coordination with influencers.

Pros

I loved how much time it saved me and removed all the needs to coordinate and source collaborators. Specifically saved time in back and forth on product selection and asset handoff.

Cons

There are lots of applicants who are not a great fit for my needs, but I am certainly able to week through and find winners.

Jamie from PrideMode

Super easy way to connect and manage influencer relations

It is so well organized, it reminds me a lot of Uber and other third parties for all different things besides just UGC that make connecting and streamlining a breeze.

Pros

Trend made it super easy to manage everything we were doing manually. No more keeping track of DMs in Instagram, or separate product shipment tracking, influencer research/hunting, or figuring out which payment platform to pay them with. It's a huge time saver and very organized.

Cons

As a smaller business, we weren't too keen on spending $100 per influencer on top of sending them free products and paying for shipping when we were just starting out. So I would suggest, this is a great way for more reach or buzz after you can afford to give away money and product.

Rebeccah from SHANY Cosmetics

Easy to use!

Pros

Our company loved how easy this system was to use, especially compared to other systems we had used in the past. Their employees were also easy to work with and very friendly. Often checked in to see how we were doing with the software.

Cons

At first, pricing can be a bit unclear but it's still less than other programs we have used in the past.

Hannah from Your Super

Your Super on Trend

Trend is a real time saver and significantly helps with the organization of our influencer community.

Pros

I love that I keeps all the information we need in one place, and is so much better that using Trello or a spreadsheet for management.

Cons

I would love to be able to upload an example video to the campaign since that is the primary content type we are looking for.

We've tried for years for an easy way to contact influencers and getting UGC - from maintaining spreadsheets of DMing them individually, to other platforms and this is the best value for money.

Pros

Really a seamless way to get influencers onboard and I've gotten some really nice images that I now have the right to use wherever I want.

Cons

A little expensive, but not terribly so.

Shaun from Future Kind

Reviewing Trend is a pleasure

Really very positive. Great platform, great service, 5/5 experience.

Pros

Delivers precisely what I'm looking for. Influencer content, reasonably priced and posted as a bonus.

Cons

Really nothing right now. Would be good if there were a few more sorting features but otherwise it's fantastic!

Reasons for Choosing Trend

Does exactly what I want. Pay per post. Reasonably priced.

Michael from Hippi Tea, Inc.

Great Interface and Easy to Use

No complaints.

Pros

It has an easy to use interface and easy to sort/review influencers quickly. Then easy to communicate once selected.

Cons

Minor nit-picks about not having names on certain screens. Not a huge deal, but would make shipping easier.

Reasons for Switching to Trend

Looking for a higher level of influencer without the ongoing cost of a "platform"

Christian from Innovation Syndicat Inc.

Bang for your buck

Pros

Trend offers influencer services at a competitive rate, I easily managed to get quality images for my brand over and over again. There are many influencers and there are enough that suite our requirements and needs. Will continue to do business with them.

Cons

Up until today, there were none which I experienced.

Trina from The Phoenix Brand

Trend for Microinfluencers

Seamless and efficient! Very happy overall!

Pros

It was very easy to use and set up! Within a few hours we were launched and had started a campaign.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to identify the types of influencers that we wanted to work with, but we had so many options that we ended up finding exactly what we needed!

Peter from Custom Family Gifts

Influencers made easy

Not many competitors so experience is good. solves a real need.

Pros

Good metrics about the influencers. Making this process far easier than when done manually.

Cons

The chat system is very low in features. Just text - no deletion no links or images. Some obvious functionality - like tools to help select from applicants missing