• Pros

• "This product has the look and feel of much higher priced products on the market. It is inexpensive and month to month. It was easy to setup and use immediately. "

• "It's easy to use. They were good about letting me use the software before I started my subscription. Email verification. "

• "The ease of Use and Quality of Data. Also the fact that it was GDPR compliant and allowed me to search for information for clients outside of the US as I plan to expand. "

• Cons

• "The major downside will be pricing. The credits are bit expensive as compared to the competition. Otherwise, a great software."

• "Wish it was cheaper, but you get what you pay for, and this is by far the best, so it's worth the money."

• "The filtering could be a little better but upgrades are made pretty frequently so it has gotten better since I originally started using the platform."

Browse UpLead Reviews

Agata from SimScale GmbH

Great tool for an ABM campaign!

I was able to generate high-quality leads for my ABM/outbound campaign

Pros

UpLead is very straightforward to use. It allows you create a filtered view of leads based on the industry, job title (including very specific ones), company, region. The ability to cancel whenever you need to (no contract) is a very good deal, in my opinion. I have used UpLead to generate a list of leads for our ABM / outbound campaign. We were looking for very specific titles within a group of specific companies, and the tool managed to provide us with very good results.

Cons

I was a bit disappointed that the tool currently only has a database of leads from the North America region / US. It would be great to see this expanded globally.

Response from UpLead

Replied March 2018

Agata, thanks for the awesome review! Also, about your only "con" you mentioned - We have added worldwide data now in over 200 countries. Enjoy!!!

Jeffrey from PRO TAPES & SPECIALTIES INC

Industry: Textiles

Generate leads with ease

Great source for cold calling carious markets

Pros

Easy to use, and the results are excellent. Improved filters really help narrow in your search.

Cons

Not much, normal glitches. Some fields do not erase when you clear your search.

Reasons for Switching to UpLead

cost and better filters. More industries to narrow in on.

Dave from Piinch Company

Data is old

Frustrating. Seemed promising at first, but very disappointed with accuracy of the data.

Pros

Cons

Data simply is not very good. I've used several database subscription tools and I decided to give this a try because of its capabilities for filtering lists. Unfortunately most of the data was so old I had to go through each listing just to see if the company was still in business. The email verification is nice but in a list of 100 contacts I'm getting maybe 20 valid contacts. I've had it for 2 months and have over 500 leads I can download, but I can't find enough good leads to get close to using them. Also just found out if I cancel they will cut me off without allowing me to finish out my subscription.

Reasons for Switching to UpLead

I liked that Uplead offered the technology filters. Turns out they don't really work that well. I hope they can figure it out because it would be great.

Jim from Think Engineering

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great software and just as good, if not better than the higher priced competitors

Excellent, great customer service and have a great experience so far ; I have gained 7 new clients in the 6 months I have had it!

Pros

Ease of use with intuitive menus; price! As well, they do not lock you in for a long period of time; they do not lock you into a long contract, but offer month to month. This is great for me because I can stop at anytime once I've gained a few customers and need to concentrate on fulling orders, I don't have to pay for a tool I'm currently not using.

Cons

From my experience, 95% of the data is correct, but like with any other software, it can't keep up with a sudden firing or resignation, but it is usually updated no later than two days! Not a big issue and no other issues with the software

Reasons for Switching to UpLead

Price mostly, the merger with Discover was a bad move

Tudor from Abbott Capital Partners

Industry: Executive Office

Awesome Lead Generation Software

Finding leads (contact information - Email address and phone numbers) for M&A opportunities in the tech sector.

Pros

It is easy to use and relatively inexpensive. The quality of the leads is about 90% accurate and it is about as high as we have found to be the case with much more expensive systems .

Cons

Nothing - we were very satisfied and we have been a user for more than 6 months now.

Reasons for Switching to UpLead

Cost simply. The quality seems about the same , and the functionalities that Zoominfo has were not very important to us.

Jonathan from Rapid Accelerator

Incredible Tool

UpLead is the best of the best for email and contact information verification. The user interface is amazing, the search tool is extremely powerful, and it allows very precise searches, and the ability to pinpoint exactly what I'm looking for every time. Overall, it's amazing, and it's my daily driver for my email campaigns, thank you UpLead!!

Pros

Extremely accurate email addresses with zero bounces, very easy to use, and super powerful search features that allow me to pinpoint exact criteria and people that I need for my campaigns. Overall, the best of the best for this type of tool.

Reasons for Choosing UpLead

Less bounces, easier to use interface, better search tool.

Reasons for Switching to UpLead

Better accuracy, more email search results that were relevant to my market.

Martin from MDB Service Consulting Ltd

Fab lead qualification solution that saves time, money and is great value!

Fantastic customer engagement and onboarding experience. Free usage and awareness training given. Plus the ability to scale up and down the number of credits you pay for on a monthly usage basis, makes it a clear winner against the competitors that want you to pay upfront for an annual subscription.

Pros

The product is web based, easy to use and intuitive. The easiest way to search for potential leads, use the domain name and put it into the company url search.

Cons

Very little. The database is not as comprehensive as some of its competitors, but this is balanced by the totally inexpensive costs of the solution. It gives you a good starting point in most cases.

Reasons for Choosing UpLead

Cost / Price - so much cheaper, no annual subscription, monthly subscription with the ability to flex up & down on the number of credits. Credit carryover - ability to carry over credits not used to the next month Ease of use Fab onboarding team engagement with no harsh sales techniques

Cherish from Influence & Co.

My favorite of all lead software I've tried

Pros

I've tried several different lead-list platforms and UpLead was the best bang for my buck price wise and also provided the most accurate and valid emails. Our outbound close numbers have increased since using the software.

Reasons for Choosing UpLead

Price was a huge factor along with a ton of really great reviews. It was also helpful they offered a small trial so I could get a feel for it and ask any questions in the beginning. I also really loved how easy it was to sign up for and I didn't have to commit to meetings or a difficult onboarding process. I could start reaching out to new leads almost immediately .

Reasons for Switching to UpLead

The quality of leads wasn't great with the other software and I had tapped out almost all of the leads to reach out to. They weren't updating leads as fast as I needed and the price was too much for a platform I couldn't use because I had already reached out to all the leads that made sense for my company. UpLead is constantly updating their list and adding new people and companies so I know I won't ever be paying for something I can't use to it's full potential.

Great Alternative to Expensive Data Sites

We needed affordable contact data for our clients, who couldn't afford the more expensive options. Uplead gives us what we need quickly and easily.

Pros

Uplead provides solid contact information, excellent sorting and filtering and rapid time to value. It's a fraction of the cost of other services. If you want fast, easy and affordable list-building, you can't beat it.

Cons

It's not quite as full-featured or contact-rich as a ZoomInfo, but the barriers to entry are orders of magnitude lower.

Cost and ease of use.

Barry from Barry Neighbors Consulting

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Best Lead and Prospecting Tool I have used.

My overall experience has been 100% great.

Pros

I like the flexibility of the various filters which adds an enhanced focus to searches.

Cons

Nothing, there is nothing I don't like. I like it all.

Reasons for Switching to UpLead

Needed something easier to use.

Tom from Virtual Subsidiary

Simple to Use & a Large database to pull from

Overall i cant complain with Uplead and how easy it is to use the only one thing that annoyed me slightly was them taking payment on a new year of contacts completely out of the blue without any warning.

Pros

I use Uplead on a daily basis for both our internal marketing and pulling contacts for client campaigns, i have used uplead for just about 2 years and never encountered any real issues. it is so easy to use and has the most search filters out of any database i've used meaning that i can go to clients with specific criteria which maximises the return on investment for them.

Cons

Based off of my knowledge uplead relies heavily on linkedin to find its information which means that if someone doesn't have a linkedin account its near impossible to find them on uplead. another thing i've noticed is uplead isn't too keen on URLs that don't end in the standard .com format, things like .io or .ai uplead tends to not pull anything up.

Reasons for Switching to UpLead

Uplead has a much easier to use interface and has access to much more contacts from around the globe

Kristen from Daigger Scientific

Great for the price

Pros

This is a mid-tier price range product which is nearly as good as the top of the line way more expensive products. The interface was incredibly easy to use. I love that names are vetted before you buy, so that you don't waste credits on names that will bounce.

Cons

This was our company's first time trying a prospecting tool such as this, and after a month, we did not find the ROI justified having this type of service at all. I would still recommend UpLead as a great platform for companies who can find value in this type of prospecting tool, it just was not great for our industry (specialized distribution).

Price, monthly contract

Matthew from Quest Logistics Partners, LLC

So Far, So Good

This product has helped me generate new leads with companies and get direct contacts with relative ease. My productivity has significantly increased.

Pros

Cons

I am still new to the product (had it less than a week). Not all emails are verified. So far, they are about 75% accurate while 25% bounce. The search and filter options could be a little more user friendly with better flow.

Pricing and no contract

Emily from Prosora

Uplead is AMAZING!

Pros

This tool is very easy to use. You can either use it for looking up a specific prospect's contact information or build an entire list. I use it daily and recommend it to everyone! I tried using other tools then came right back to using Uplead! I've now used Uplead for 5+ years!

Cons

There is not one thing! It's a quality tool!

Meghan from NaviTek Machining Corp

Industry: Machinery

The perfect solution for our needs

Uplead has been extremely helpful to pinpoint businesses in our region that we could potentially do business with. The search functions are easy to use, and the information it gives me downloads directly to our CRM. UpLead has saved us both time and money, and I would recommend this software to anyone trying to build or grow their business to business sales.

Pros

The software is exactly what we needed in order to research and locate leads for our growing business. I was brought on to expand our current client base and bring in new business, and locating companies that need our products is the most important step! UpLead send the information directly to our CRM, saving me time, and keeping us organized. This software has been a lifesaver!

Cons

Occasionally I find some of the information is incomplete, or the website link may be dead.

Reasons for Choosing UpLead

Crunch base was confusing, and most of the information they provided wasn't relevant to our process. Zoom Info was way beyond our price point.

Mallori from SpringHill Suites

Great prospecting tool

Coming into this position I did not have enough corporate contacts and accounts. I essentially had to sweep the market and start from scratch. I have been able to get several contacts during a short period of time to help get things moving quickly.

Pros

Obviously I like all of the leads that I get from using the software! My favorite thing to do is to be able to drill down into the contacts within the company by title so I can save time to get to the best possible contact. My success rate of getting the accurate contact has skyrocketed.

Cons

I wish the phone numbers were better. They are typically for the corporate office, but if they can be more localized to that contact then I think it would be much better. You never know if an email is just going to junk or getting ignored.

Hammad from HamTam Apparel

Best B2B contacts database

Pros

We are in B2B business and finding leads in B2B business is a headache. Not only Uplead simplifies the process, it delivers usable leads information in no time. Not more scrolling social media feeds for hours to look for leads. They are just a click away. Uplead has proved to be a very useful software for our company. Best of all, the leads are genuine and you can target them right away!

Reasons for Switching to UpLead

Leadgators is also a good software but it delivers the Emails that aren't exactly real ones. This caused high bounce rate in our mails.

James from JT Lewis Consultancy

Using UpLead

This software is easy to use and has lots of information on the companies you are looking to target.

Pros

Cons

Nothing it works just as advertised. While looking at solutions to help me grow my business I noticed a lot of them did not meet the GDPR compliance requirement and UpLead did.

Barbra from Priorclave North America Inc

Industry: Research

Easy to implement, reliable leads

We're using Uplead to target very specific job titles, and it's working great. When questions do come up, the Chat support has been available and prompt.

Pros

Uplead is easy to implement and fairly intuitive to use. We especially appreciate the real-time email verification feature. We've received no spam reports or bounces. The integration with Salesforce is seamless.

Cons

It's not easy to amend searches mid-way through, and saved searches are a bit mysterious. I find myself re-creating searches rather than using the saved versions because they seem to return inconsistent results.

Reasons for Choosing UpLead

Great free trial experience (no credit card needed) and the ability to search by job title.

Reasons for Switching to UpLead

Data.com is no longer supported by Salesforce.

Aaron from Novo PLM

Industry: Computer Hardware

Search with ease

I like how you can norrow down your search and hone into the specific company and roles. This makes life so simple. I was able to reach out to potential clients effectively in a matter of minutes.

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate.One or 2 clicks and you have a new contact.

Cons

Some companies could not be found and that was friustrating along with not being able to get emails addresses.

Christine from New Business Strategies

Best find ever for ongoing campaigns to new contacts

Great, super easy, not a time-suck at all. Very important. The email quality is good and we're experience above industry average open rates and low bounces.

Pros

Uplead is super easy to use and the amount of information available for each contact is impressive. Their support is awesome, just an email away and very responsive. Emails addresses purchased that bounce; they give you credit for those. I especially like the ability to download portions of a larger list over time and automatically the system keeps track of which contacts you downloaded previously so you don't pay for a contact multiple times. The search function to build your list or find a particular individual is super powerful and has come in handy on more than one occasion.

Cons

The only negative I have is that I wish there were more online, contextual help. It's a nit as the platform is pretty intuitive. Maybe it's there or on YT and I haven't found it. Overall, I'm thrilled with UpLead and I have a lot of experience with more expensive options that left much to be desired.

Bill from Bill Peloquin Inc.

Easy of Use

Finding potential contacts. I am a hunter.

Pros

Company Search capability. Many names and emails are correct.

Cons

It took a few hours to get the know the way it worked.

Claude from Real Estate

Claude Hayot

Pros

The easy access to information on buyers through their website.

Cons

All the websites are not featured and some email adresses blocked.

Karan from Fidelis Consortium, LLC

Upload is great for SMBS

Pros

I like the ease of using uplead, I think their filters are very intuitive and helps search the companies fairly quickly. The second most important part is that uplead only credits for valid emails.

Cons

The phones numbers are general or company board-lines numbers

Ashley from ARYU ADVERTISING

Must Have Data

Uplead has provided me with data that would have taken hours to find on my own. They also give you insight into business info that you would have never known before.

Pros

I really enjoy how organized and accurate the information is. Time is money, so having these kinds of leads at your fingertips makes doing my job easier.

Cons

I wish it had a cheaper per month plan.

Catherine from The Mercury Companies

Industry: Printing

User Friendly Sales Intelligence

Excellent service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] address my concerns and offer assistance within same day. Very pleased with the service provided

Pros

Great for small businesses too. Easy to use. Able to download contacts to Upload to my CRM.

Cons

Occasional invalid email addresses when i download a list. (understandable though during Covid and so many changes in the marketplace)

Marie from Keycafe

Uplead make it easy.

Pros

I am now able to avoid wasting time in investing in inaccurate, outdated lists. Being able to verified emails before downloading my list is just the'WOW' peace that was missing and uplead make Mondays easy for me. The thing i like about uplead is the support. Support are just considerable. They are just a great help at all the time

Cons

Nothing really bothered me until now. The fact that every time i had someone assisting me and replying to my questions made things perfect. Thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] .

Catherine from 3P&T Security Recruiting

Excellent Software

We've had a great experience with UpLead. From the ease of use of the software to the customer service.

Pros

This product is very easy to use. I'm able to to gather market intelligence on prospective clients and their competitors such as the technology the company uses, who the decision makers are and their contact information.

Cons

Once in a while the contacts aren't at the company any longer.

Reasons for Choosing UpLead

We liked the layout and ease of use of this platform over the other products we looked at.

Peter from Contextual Security Solutions

Great value, easy to use with solid support. Needs some improvement though..

Pros

As an active marketing firm, we really appreciate the 1,000 exports a month at an economic pricing. We also had 95% accuracy with email addresses on our last email blast. The interface is fairly easy to use and support is lightning fast. Very helpful and willing to jump on demo's as needed.

Cons

Limited direct dials, not as many contacts as ZoomInfo, limited number of security vendors when doing competitive searches which is important to us.

robert from Clipper Magazine

Targeted Quality Contacts

Ability to reach out to relevant contacts via title & department.

Pros

Accuracy of contact info is great! Current, quality intel and easy to use.

Cons

Lots of sorting; for instance to find only marketing contacts.

Cam from Agility Digital

Great tool, has generated sales

Overall a great product for prospecting in large quantities.

Pros

Super easy to use and filter to find the right audiences. Targeting prospects has been mostly accurate and has resulted in sales for me. Easy integration into our CRM.

Cons

There are more "verified" emails that come back undeliverable than I would like. Emails bouncing has resulted in Google temporarily suspending my Gmail a few times.

Kevin from McNee Solutions

UpLead: Great value for a low cost!

I was looking for new leads with the correct contact information. UpLead provided those.

Pros

UpLead is very easy to use. The dashboard is user friendly and intuitive. The leads were accurate and the cost per lead was low when compared to others offering a similar service.

Cons

There was nothing I didn't like about UpLead. It was easy to use and integrated directly to our CRM.

Caroline from TownePlace Suites

Uplead

It's been very beneficial to my prospecting new customers.

Pros

I like getting emails to a lot of corporate contacts.

Cons

I do not have any dislikes about Uplead.

Jennifer from City Wide Facility Solutions

Industry: Facilities Services

Former user of competitor

My ream of 4 uses it daily for sales prospecting. We create saved search lists to target new industries, zip codes, for out services. There is nothing it can’t do

Pros

It’s very robust Our team likes it’s compatible w Microsoft dynamics 365

Cons

It’s very robust It takes time to learn Uplead should improve their trainings for users LinkedIn has them beat here!!

Hudson from Stark Recruiting Partners

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great product

It's a great option for it's cost!

Pros

It's very intuitive and I didn't have to teach my team anything.

Cons

I wish there were more phone numbers, but it's great for email blasts.

Kenneth from BioMedNow

Industry: Biotechnology

One of the best tools for getting valid leads, reducing Spams, increasing your credibility

I have been getting responses from the leads downloaded, making me download more and more leads to expand our business, so we are very satisfied with this platform.

Pros

I like Uplead as it really narrows down the search criteria so I don't get a bunch of leads that are non-related to what i need, and also that I can download Valid leads, that they test first so the emails don't get bounced.

Cons

Because you narrow down your leads and can download valid leads, it may seem like it is a little more expensive than others, but the money is worth it when you see responses from the leads downloaded. I just hope that the non-valid leads cost a little less than the valid leads.

Ken from Interquip Global

Uplead for Industry

Finding contacts within our key target market

Pros

Easy to set up, use and implement. Very easy to integrate with existing software (Zoho CRM)

Cons

Misses out on some key Australian companies in the market we are targetting. Not easy to find roles once you have selected a company to research

Cathy from CC Marketing and Communications

Great tool for small businesses

Pros

The month-to-month subscription was a key selling point -- as opposed to worrying about a 12-month contract. The ability to upgrade or downgrade was useful (one client's account) due to COVID-19. The customer support via email has been great - prompt and knowledgeable. And the integration with LinkedIn for Navigator clients is useful, too.

Cons

It's disappointing to search for a company that isn't in the database. But we've used other platforms that have bad/outdated data... so no data is better.

Reasons for Switching to UpLead

It was very expensive and the data wasn't consistently accurate. And it was clunky to use.

Chris from Vondivelopment

Uplead Review 6+ months of using

I love uplead, I think it is a fantastic product with a ton of capability.

Pros

The autosuggested feature when typing in a keyword- very helpful and allows for efficiency.

Cons

The Ui regarding the saved searches is a little confusing but after a while you adjust and things become normal.

Alex from Email10k.com

Industry: Broadcast Media

Lead Gen Tool

Pros

I love how many leads are listed in the app, and the search is great

Cons

Could have a more robust keyword search, but the categories are great

Julie from Glew.io

Make's Prospecting a Breeze

UpLead has been an extremely reliable and user-friendly tool. Highly recommend!

Pros

The Chrome Extension is a lifesaver! Makes prospecting a breeze!

Cons

Oftentimes I need to verify the emails using another tool, since UpLead isn't always the most accurate or updated.

James from JCF

UpLead is easy to use

So far so good. I can get my data quickly which is most important

Pros

Easy to Use Economical Fast Emails work

Cons

The search feature resets the filters too many times. However, when searching for new contacts under the company view makes it alot easier.

Marcello from Envoi

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Great tool compared to what's out there.

Leads

Pros

Price and advanced search capabilities are the best part. I can rely on UpLead to always find leads for me when I need them.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind. If I'm being nitpicky, an easier to navigate table would be great, just preference though.

Great BD List Tool

Pros

Easy to use tool, that allows for a variety of segmentations to really target in on your market.

Cons

The segmentation for employee and revenue uses a slide bar to set, which has predetermined values.

Dan from Salvato Technology Services

Ease of use

Overall I am extremely pleased. It has helped me tremendously regarding prospecting and research.

Pros

I really like the diversity in how you look for leads weather it be by position level or by industry, revenue, title, company size etc. Also the ease of how it integrates into a spreadsheet or can import in the format you like.

Cons

The hibernation option is nice when needed but I would prefer access to any leftover leads when you want without needing to purchase more. Just purchase more when you need them.

Reasons for Choosing UpLead

Cost and ease and flexibility of terms.

Evan from Satrix Solutions, LLC.

Definitely worth a look

Sales person was good. Their doing well and may be growing too fast for their staff. I say that b/c it wasn't always easy to get a call on the calendar.

Pros

UpLead is easy to use, has strong search and filter functionality, robust data, and is reasonably priced compared to alternatives.

Cons

There's not much to dislike. I'm torn about one aspect of it. You can choose to export only "valid" leads, which evidently ensured you get leads with validated email addresses. That's obviously a good thing as no one wants to download leads and have a high percentage bounce. The problem is, the "valid" leads are a smaller % of total than I expected. For example, you might have 3k leads in your search, but downloading only valid leads might get you 700 email addresses. UpLead needs to increase the % of leads that are validated.

Reasons for Choosing UpLead

Easy to use, better pricing, more flexibility in how you engage.

Tommy from Boclips

Amazing LeadGen Product

Great and easy to use. Would recommend.

Pros

The BIGGEST thing for me is that UpLead is integrated with HubSpot. As this is where I work for most of the day, having to put leads in manually is a bore, and so UpLead being able to put it in automatically for me is so good. Love it.

Cons

Nothing really. The only slight issue would be there could be more contacts in there!

Reasons for Switching to UpLead

RocketReach wasn't very good.

Peter from Dreamwealth Films

Great website, that helped me and my company to grow our database exponentially

Pros

Ease to use, you can search your ideal candidate by many filters and it's easy to export to your favourite CRM The database is huge, and well structured and you can search either via company or industry or people within that company.

Cons

The international database is quite limited (outside US). Everything else is working very well, and in constant update

Katrina from Lume Cube

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Good Software

It has helped me find leads

Pros

Easy to use, more affordable than ZoomInfo with similar features

Cons

It is a little pricey. Not too bad though

Eric from System Seals

Industry: Oil & Energy

Love it

Pros

Great at finding contacts, especially for smaller companies.

Cons

None, I have not found any issues so far in using this software.