• Pros

• "Alerts you to who is on your website so you don't miss a potential customer, customer support are very helpful and polite."

• "Very easy to use, and the ability to see businesses who come to your site as well as ISP's to see how much traffic is coming. "

• "I like that it shows quite a lot of information about unique visitors, who have visited your website. It provides quite large amount of data about the unique visitor."

• Cons

• "I'd love to see the actual person visiting however, with the GDPR world we live in I don't think this will ever be possible."

• "More data please, can't get enough of it, going through about 100 records a week at the moment and leads are converting about 12%"

• "The lead emails could be better but working in marketing, I understand how hard it is to get direct emails/numbers."

Browse Whoisvisiting Reviews

Stephen from SVL Marketing LLC

Best visitor tracking tool on the market. If you need simplicity with functionality, this is it.

I know what i'll be recommending from now on. There is power in simplicity and clarity and the team at Whoisvisiting.com gets it.

Pros

Straight forward pricing, easy to use and very useful features that make Whoisvisiting stand out from others on the market. I'm a fan of tools that work and keep things simple. You install the code, then you start receiving data right away, you can filter reports and even set up notifications. Then you can segment traffic by source, keywords, geography and get actual names and emails that DONT bounce when you contact them. What stands out the most is the UI, compared to other software on the market. Simply put, if you can get your clients to use it, then its easy to use and understand. Finally, customer support. You can actually call them and hear from a person. Sure they have a knowledge base, but nothing can compare to actually talking with someone on the phone if you're having technical difficulties or need clarification.

Cons

Not really a negative, but understand that limitations exist with any software like this. No software will tell you that Tom from XZY company visited your website and here's his email and LI information. That's against privacy laws in many countries. With that in mind, this is perfect for those building a business who their target customers are other small to medium size companies where the decision makers can be contacted easily. Not for those targeting multi national or large domestic companies where there are different departments, more than 500+ employees etc. Finding out who to contact would be difficult and in most cases you only have 1 chance to make a good impression.

Jessica from dapa Marketing

25% annual revenue growth since using the platform - and still going!

Awesome experience, will continue working with these guys for the foreseeable future.

Pros

- Well, what's not to like? This software drastically improved the performance of our company and we have seen revenue fly through the roof since working with Who Is Visiting 18 months ago. - What makes this software stand out is the fantastic sales support. I was new to this sort of software and so was a novice when it came to setting up reporting. They helped me set up various reports, with different triggers etc and offered valuable insights. With their help, I managed to ensure that the reports that were the most useful were set up - and going to the right people in our organisation!

Cons

I wouldn't necessarily say this is a con, but it's a suggestion to improve. I'd love to see a mobile app! Their website is of course mobile-friendly, but so many companies these days are now established on an app platform, so that would be great to see and would make the process effortless, anywhere, anytime.

Zuzana from Softchoice

Ideal tool to analyze potential customers.

This platform has been very useful to determine the type of client visiting the websites created, so thanks to this analysis it has been possible to imply strategies that allow attracting a greater number of customers and to meet their needs.

Pros

This type of platform is ideal to keep track of our website in relation to visits, and thus determine which clients are more common so that interests can be analyzed and offer improvements to the website or recruitment strategies that allow to guarantee a greater interest on the part of them, this platform offers a variety of integrations with other software commonly used by many companies as well as individual clients, it is simple to handle and offers the most optimal results.

Cons

There is not much to mention in relation to this point, it is a very complete solution that offers the quality and the promised results, there is a high level of responsibility and satisfaction towards its customers.

amy from orbus

Very poor customer service

We were looking for a more cost-effective, simpler visitor tracking solution than our current vendor. Whoisvisiting.com had a lower monthly price but still provided visitor tracking information. I'm a hot prospect, right? So I schedule an appointment with a rep, who was late and then acted all huffy on the phone (like I was a waste of time). Whatever. We proceed with the trial. It takes over a week of back-and-forth to get the code and implement, mostly delayed because I'm on US CST and the rep was on UK time. Once the software was running, I scheduled an appointment to go over my results (I was proactively prompted to schedule this meeting). The rep totally stood me up and then failed to respond to my emails. Sort of echoing the other reviewer for this software. I loved what I saw of Whoisvisiting in our trial, but their customer service at the prospecting level does not make me comfortable to proceed with an investment. Womp, womp.

Matthew from Smarter Grid Solutions

So far so good, with system improving constantly

Useful for understanding company website visits.

Pros

Good software, much cheaper than the competitors and the software is constantly being improved. The current layout works well although it can be clunky when trying to do some actions. Improvements are being made to this.

Cons

The data is good but sometimes does not weed out the ISPs as well as it could. I also dislike that we cannot keep the system up to date with a list of companies we are already targeting or automatically tag companies we are targeting.

Dag from Datamation Systems, Inc.

Having real-time access to visitor information is a very powerful tool.

Pros

Why spend thousands of dollars an not know who is visiting your site(s)? We have found Whoisvisiting a very tool providing visitor company information, landing page, and duration of visits. Real-time notifications and customizable trigger events are incredibly useful.

Cons

For non-technical people, simply getting an email message gives us an advantage rather than waiting for contact replies. We also have useful information as to which landing pages and advertising campaigns are generating visits. Ads with poor performance can now be removed quickly and money used more effectively.

Andrew from Liven Creative

Great software!

Pros

Love the way the updates come through so quickly to my email. We use it regularly to find out who is checking out our site,.

Cons

I don't we we're making the most of the software but we're overall happy with the software. If I had to find something to grumble about the site sometimes takes a while to load the visitor infortmation.

Neil from NVP Software Testing

Industry: Information Services

Easy to use and customer service responsive

Find out who to contact.

Pros

Easy to use. Whoisvisiting reaches out each year for feedback and responds with answers.

Cons

Site is slow to load sometimes when reviewing how long someone has spent on the site. Link to review does not always bring up window.

Reasons for Choosing Whoisvisiting

Cost.

Elizabeth from Slyce

Overall a good experience

Pros

It's a really great straight forward dashboard, easy to use and excellent value for the cost. I like ease of setting up reports and triggers as well.

Cons

- I wish there was a way to identify the organic search terms - I also wish there was a contact network and form submission similar to LeadLander. It would be great to be able to get lead alerts, and automate leads to my CRM straight through Whoisvisiting

Product for knowing who your page visitors are

Information about the unique visitors that visit self hosted website.

Pros

Cons

Nothing to dislike, it is a product that helps you identify your web page visitors and do something about that information.