• Pros

• "- very easy to navigate around and it is not overly complicated - great features and information on what people are specifically looking at on your website"

• "Simple control panel Easy to work with customer service Their Zapier integration works well with Unbounce Minimal effects on page load time Low pricing compared to the competition"

• "Alerts you to who is on your website so you don't miss a potential customer, customer support are very helpful and polite."

• Cons

• "It doesn't add insights for visitors using dynamic IP addresses, but as most businesses use fixed IP addresses this isn't necessarily an issue."

• "I'd love to see the actual person visiting however, with the GDPR world we live in I don't think this will ever be possible."

• "Site is slow to load sometimes when reviewing how long someone has spent on the site. Link to review does not always bring up window."

Browse Whois Visiting Reviews

Stephen from SVL Marketing LLC

Best visitor tracking tool on the market. If you need simplicity with functionality, this is it.

I know what i'll be recommending from now on. There is power in simplicity and clarity and the team at Whoisvisiting.com gets it.

Pros

Straight forward pricing, easy to use and very useful features that make Whoisvisiting stand out from others on the market. I'm a fan of tools that work and keep things simple. You install the code, then you start receiving data right away, you can filter reports and even set up notifications. Then you can segment traffic by source, keywords, geography and get actual names and emails that DONT bounce when you contact them. What stands out the most is the UI, compared to other software on the market. Simply put, if you can get your clients to use it, then its easy to use and understand. Finally, customer support. You can actually call them and hear from a person. Sure they have a knowledge base, but nothing can compare to actually talking with someone on the phone if you're having technical difficulties or need clarification.

Cons

Not really a negative, but understand that limitations exist with any software like this. No software will tell you that Tom from XZY company visited your website and here's his email and LI information. That's against privacy laws in many countries. With that in mind, this is perfect for those building a business who their target customers are other small to medium size companies where the decision makers can be contacted easily. Not for those targeting multi national or large domestic companies where there are different departments, more than 500+ employees etc. Finding out who to contact would be difficult and in most cases you only have 1 chance to make a good impression.

Jessica from dapa Marketing

25% annual revenue growth since using the platform - and still going!

Awesome experience, will continue working with these guys for the foreseeable future.

Pros

- Well, what's not to like? This software drastically improved the performance of our company and we have seen revenue fly through the roof since working with Who Is Visiting 18 months ago. - What makes this software stand out is the fantastic sales support. I was new to this sort of software and so was a novice when it came to setting up reporting. They helped me set up various reports, with different triggers etc and offered valuable insights. With their help, I managed to ensure that the reports that were the most useful were set up - and going to the right people in our organisation!

Cons

I wouldn't necessarily say this is a con, but it's a suggestion to improve. I'd love to see a mobile app! Their website is of course mobile-friendly, but so many companies these days are now established on an app platform, so that would be great to see and would make the process effortless, anywhere, anytime.

amy from orbus

Very poor customer service

We were looking for a more cost-effective, simpler visitor tracking solution than our current vendor. Whoisvisiting.com had a lower monthly price but still provided visitor tracking information. I'm a hot prospect, right? So I schedule an appointment with a rep, who was late and then acted all huffy on the phone (like I was a waste of time). Whatever. We proceed with the trial. It takes over a week of back-and-forth to get the code and implement, mostly delayed because I'm on US CST and the rep was on UK time. Once the software was running, I scheduled an appointment to go over my results (I was proactively prompted to schedule this meeting). The rep totally stood me up and then failed to respond to my emails. Sort of echoing the other reviewer for this software. I loved what I saw of Whoisvisiting in our trial, but their customer service at the prospecting level does not make me comfortable to proceed with an investment. Womp, womp.

Great product, works very well with Unbounce

I started using Whois Visiting in the hope that we would be able to catch the leads that drop off our landing pages, after a few weeks of getting used to the system we managed to start converting 5% of drop offs in to customers. Having used Whois Visiting for 2 years+ I have watched the constant growth and improvement to their system. They are about to launch a full API which I am beta testing and it is working well so far.

Pros

Cons

There could be some functionality to view sub accounts statistics and change log.

A no-brainer B2B sales tool

It makes you money

Pros

Whoisvisting tracking software is an excellent solution for B2B sales and marketing. No longer do you have to guess which businesses are looking at your websites. This clever and very affordable solution shows you how other businesses have found your website, the pages they are interested, and any available contact information. This combined data allows businesses to proactively engage with potential new customers who have shown interest in their products and services, ultimately increasing the chance of a sale.

Matthew from Smarter Grid Solutions

So far so good, with system improving constantly

Useful for understanding company website visits.

Pros

Good software, much cheaper than the competitors and the software is constantly being improved. The current layout works well although it can be clunky when trying to do some actions. Improvements are being made to this.

Cons

The data is good but sometimes does not weed out the ISPs as well as it could. I also dislike that we cannot keep the system up to date with a list of companies we are already targeting or automatically tag companies we are targeting.

Dag from Datamation Systems, Inc.

Having real-time access to visitor information is a very powerful tool.

Pros

Why spend thousands of dollars an not know who is visiting your site(s)? We have found Whoisvisiting a very tool providing visitor company information, landing page, and duration of visits. Real-time notifications and customizable trigger events are incredibly useful.

Cons

For non-technical people, simply getting an email message gives us an advantage rather than waiting for contact replies. We also have useful information as to which landing pages and advertising campaigns are generating visits. Ads with poor performance can now be removed quickly and money used more effectively.

Andrew from Liven Creative

Great software!

Pros

Love the way the updates come through so quickly to my email. We use it regularly to find out who is checking out our site,.

Cons

I don't we we're making the most of the software but we're overall happy with the software. If I had to find something to grumble about the site sometimes takes a while to load the visitor infortmation.

Elizabeth from Slyce

Overall a good experience

Pros

It's a really great straight forward dashboard, easy to use and excellent value for the cost. I like ease of setting up reports and triggers as well.

Cons

- I wish there was a way to identify the organic search terms - I also wish there was a contact network and form submission similar to LeadLander. It would be great to be able to get lead alerts, and automate leads to my CRM straight through Whoisvisiting

Anna from Medicinsk Bildteknik

Industry: Medical Devices

Easy-to-use software for tracking website visitors

Pros

Easy to navigate in the software interface and understand visitor behaviour (new/returning, how they found us etc)

Cons

Many tracked visitors can only be tracked to the internet supplier, but that is probably just the way it is with visitor tracking in general. Would like to see an automatic forwarding function and as I understand this is coming soon in the next release.

Clare from www.payroll.co.uk

Who is Visiting provides our business with essential information that improves our conversions.

Initially, when researching alternative suppliers I had concerns relating to the low price of the product and whether that would be reflected in the quality of service provided. Having experienced the product I no longer have these concerns.

Pros

The Who is Visiting software provides our company www.payroll.co.uk with extremely valuable data. We operate in a B2B industry so having the ability to have visibility of who is interested in our service through our website visits enables us to improve our customer service. We can contact potential customers just at the right stage within the buying cycle to ensure they have all of the information they require to make an informed decision, very often we convert them to paying customers so the product makes perfect sense from a return on investment perspective.

Using WhoIsVisiting Has Boosted My Overall Sales

Very impressed with the software to date.

Pros

Fantastic software, a lot cheaper than other providers, the software is always being improved. Great interface that has no faults when performing actions. The company makes changes that improve the software massively and they are always on hand to help with any support queries I have.

Lauren from Logistex

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great tool, easy to use, excellent customer service

Pros

Really useful tool for our sales team to identify and score leads. In our industry it is imperative that we engage with the customer at exactly the right time so this is great to see when potential customers are looking at the site and what they are interested in. Also excellent customer service and it's good value for money too!

Cons

No issues - it would be good to see the exact person who has visited the site but Whoisidentify helps and if we need to dig deeper on any visitors we can do so on Mint or LinkedIn etc.

Neil from NVP Software Testing

Industry: Information Services

Easy to use and customer service responsive

Find out who to contact.

Pros

Easy to use. Whoisvisiting reaches out each year for feedback and responds with answers.

Reasons for Choosing Whois Visiting

Cost.

Great visitor tracking software, very effective and great customer service!

The overall experience has been extremely helpful with finding out what people are looking at and finding on our website which allows us to improve, develop further and understand our customers (prospective) more. The customer service has been very prompt and helpful- I would recommend WhoIsVisiting to anyone!

Pros

Cons

- the ability to personalise the reports - however after questioning this, it is being looked into.

Majid from Smart Tech Recycling Ltd

Does what it says on the tin, amazing account manager too

New customers, more details of the businesses visiting too.

Pros

Cons

Only sometimes the company data is out of date or has a little less details so have to use google to populate address, Tel etc.

Product for knowing who your page visitors are

Information about the unique visitors that visit self hosted website.

Pros

I like that it shows quite a lot of information about unique visitors, who have visited your website. It provides quite large amount of data about the unique visitor.

Cons

Nothing to dislike, it is a product that helps you identify your web page visitors and do something about that information.

Jeff from WatServ

This service allows me to get a really great snapshot of the businesses visiting us.

Visibility into which businesses are visiting our business.

Pros

Who Is Visiting is easy to implement and has a very user-friendly dashboard. Automated reporting works well and largely keeps 'bad traffic' references to a minimum. The support from rep and the rest of the team has been good.

Cons

I don't have much bad to say really.. they do as promised, giving me visibility on those businesses who visit our business site. It will be interesting to see how this type of service changes as LinkedIn changes.

David from Sanctuary Safety Tech Ltd

Very easy to use, Able to react quickly to Businesses visiting your site

Pros

Very easy to use, and the ability to see businesses who come to your site as well as ISP's to see how much traffic is coming.

Cons

The mobile site is very responsive, Could have the option of using an app but I think this feature is coming soon.

Danny from dapa Marketing

Great tool, really helped my sales team.

Pros

It's really cheap compared to the competition and really helps my sales team get through the door when cold calling.

Cons

More data please, can't get enough of it, going through about 100 records a week at the moment and leads are converting about 12%

Thomas Jr from Lighthouse Payment Services

Excellent visitor tracking tool, easy to use and affordable, a great buy

Pros

We have been using whoisvisiting for several years and are very happy. I found them while researching lead tracking software and they had all of the same features as the competitors for a much better price.

Mark from Devanha Digital Security & Awareness Training

A great value platform that has paid for itself many times over.

Pros

It's straightforward to use, very intuitive interface.

Cons

I can't really think of anything it lacks, that said the developers keep releasing new features that enhances the platform,

Bruce from Information Technology and Services

I've had quite a lot of experience with this tool and I find it invaluable to our business

Pros

The ease of use - setting up alerts and pulling off reports is easy and I'm able to set up all relevant colleagues within the organisation to gain access for their own requirements.

Cons

The way the software counts hidden ISPs against your quota is annoying as you pay for those yet obviously don't get to benefit.

DOES THE JOB

EASY TO USE AND HAVE GIVEN US MANY NEW CUSTOMERS!

Pros

EASY TO USE, CAN ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE, AND ALWAYS BE UP TO DATE.

Cons

NUMBER OF VISITS SOMETIMES HARD TO UNDERSTAND

Carl from thinklab

Very useful tool

Pros

To follow up potential leads and to see if people have followed links in emails. Does what it says on the tin.

Georgia from Halston Marketing

Customer Care in a Crisis

I contacted whoisvisiting to cancel my subscription as we're keeping all costs to a minimum right now. They cancelled my subscription, refunded me the annual cost and kept my account open for two months FOC!

Pros

It's easy to use and great customer service.

Cons

Sometimes there's an issue where the American date format is the default which is weird and confusing

Julie from cloudThing

Very easy to use and provides beneficial information.

Pros

The opportunity to see which pages have been visited on our website and by whom which helps us to identify prospective customers.

Cons

The reports cannot be fully customised to provide only the information required or wanted- extra fields in the category section would be useful and the ability to tick or manually enter data.

Amy from AFFIRM Agency

Great value and very easy to use

We've realized that our blogs get the most traffic and what types of blogs we should be publishing to rank higher on Search Engines for organic posts.

Pros

The ability to see potential contacts from the organization, how they got to our site.

Cons

The reports being in a CSV instead of a PDF that looks like the dashboard isn't very intuitive.

Jeff from Mavenir

Loving WhoIsVisiting.com

Pros

I can see what companies are visiting my website, which pages they are interested in and how long they are spending there.

Cons

features are somewhat limited. the UI is kind of repetitive between the top and side.

Riccardo from WeAct AG

Great and simple product, looking forward to using it more intensively!

Pros

Ease of use, definitively. Moreover, customer support us very responsive and questions are usually answered within the our.

Steve from Solutions in I.T. Ltd

Useful tool at a good price

We want to be aware of potential clients which we don't have in our prospect database.

Pros

It emails me when someone uses the web site. I don't tend to have time to enter the software and look at individual records, unless the email tells me they are of interest.

Cons

We seem to get a lot of overseas clicks, but the UK seems few and far between. I've asked customers to use our web site and they don't seem to be visible. Not sure I understand the mechanics of how it works in terms of, what the client is clicking - is what I am seeing.

Chikumo from Metartec

So straight forward and easy to use. Enjoyed the online tutorial too.

Pros

Easy to use and really helpful staff. The online tutorial was done whilst I was on my lunch and was so straight forward. Any questions I've had have been answered in no time.

Cons

The lead emails could be better but working in marketing, I understand how hard it is to get direct emails/numbers.

Ashley from Satori Marketing

Who is Visiting was easy and very useful

Pros

It was easy to use and gave me loads of important information. Although we only used it for a short period we really enjoyed the program.

Cons

Sometimes it was hard to find contact information for the leads the website sent me. However overall it was great

Laura from West Bromwich Albion FC

Easy to use, gives the data I need, helpful staff that are there if you need them but don't hassle

Pros

Easy to use, basic data but this is all I require. I like that the staff are helpful without constantly wanting catch ups or review calls that I don't need - they're just there if i need them Hugely cost effective, early stages so I can't demonstrate an ROI yet but even if it didnt deliver the insight has been worth the cost alone

Cons

Would like to be able to tag companies with multiple labels, would be good if visitor file exports included all pages visited rather than just the one.