Yesware Software Reviews

Yesware Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"The tracking and email notifications on open of an email from the prospects has helped me to figure out best way of targeting right audience."
  • icon"I love how it's incorporated into gmail and it's has a strong connection via actions and it's really easy to use. It has many options and sequences which I like and would suggest to anyone."
  • icon"Emails are captured in Salesforce. Strong integration with Salesforce."
  • icon"Yesware do not permit public google reviews for open disclosure of issues and limitation of their service."
  • icon"Annoying to manage campaigns. Also very frustrating that template management is so limited."
  • icon"I did not get to see 24 hour phone or chat support which disappointed me. They can bring more features compared to other tools in the market."

Browse all Yesware Reviews

• Have you used Yesware and would like to share your experience with others?

Miranda

September 2022

The Best Email Marketing Campaign

Pros

I love how this integrates with Sales Force and how you can customize campaigns. The email tracking is super useful (sometimes it doesn't show exact details though) as it can tell when a client is engaging and when are the best times for outreach.

Cons

I wish there were more helpful tutorials on best practices of this product and that editing a campaign already in use was a bit more intuitive.

A great fit for Outlook users

Though it has its bugs and lots of features made for salespeople, I namely pay for it to use its email tracking tech. For my business purposes, this the most needed feature and since using email tracking, it's hard to remember what biz email was like before.

Pros

I like the fact that unlike most email tracking programs, Yesware actually plays nice with MSFT Outlook. Most of the compeition is gmail only.

Cons

Bit of a resource hog. Also it sets off false positives with my anti-virus program and sometimes it crashes outlook.

Reasons for choosing Yesware

Honestly, I can't remember, but I do remember being unsatisfied with the brief time using SalesHandy. With the limited number of email tracking software that works with Outlook, yesware quickly became the obvious next choice.

Sruti

Bang for the buck

I was looking at a tool for tracking emails as Google email tracking and streak did not work very well. My boss suggested yesware and we bought the first premium plan. Before that I used the trial version for 40 days. I liked the tool and I was able to send timely invoices and assess whether my customers were really interested in my product.

Pros

It is very easy to use and light on the system. I was able to access all my client emails and keep track of them on yesware. Most importantly I loved the way yesware functioned and it always asks before installing on your other emails so that it does not interfere with every other email. Also, I like the interface and it makes me understand and also gives alerts when the user has read my email and has checked out my links and read my material.

Cons

The support is not so great. I did not get to see 24 hour phone or chat support which disappointed me. They can bring more features compared to other tools in the market.

Reasons for choosing Yesware

Decision by the company head and costs.

Reasons for switching to Yesware

It was easier as it was online and did not have downloadable versions. It's UI did not interfere with Gmails which I really liked. It was more convenient to use. More features were present. Like I get to know when my customer has clicked a link and has gone through my material or just read my email.

Chelsea

September 2022

Yesware helps connect the dots

Pros

I really liked the option to utilize email templates. It was also great knowing the emails would automatically be tracked with the contact in our CRM.

Cons

It may have been they way we set it up, but there was a popup every single time I logged into gmail which was a bit annoying!

Kim

Industry: Law Practice

July 2022

Acceptable quality

Overall this is a decent product. It has a nice design and it's mostly easy to use. We only needed this product to manage emails and create email marketing templates, while it served this purpose it seems like it is set up for more complex purposes and it was difficult to use for only email management/marketing.

Pros

I do like the level of customer support that is provided, I like the features that are offered like real time reporting and real time notifications, campaign analytics, templates, marketing tools, CRM services, etc. I like the relatively easy to use layout and crisp design. I like the auto reply feature.

Cons

Compared to its competitors this product is expensive. It is not easy to integrate with other products although it claims to be. Some aspects were complex and difficult to use. I experienced an issue with auto reply and the entire software started to malfunction

Reasons for choosing Yesware

The extra features seemed useful

Reasons for switching to Yesware

Mailchimp wasn't functioning properly with our existing products

Siddiq

Email Tracking Next Generation Tool

It's a best experience for me.

Pros

Cons

The price is constantly changing after subscription is taken.

Reasons for choosing Yesware

In the trial itself they had many features which is much needed to understand the product.

Keith

Take control of your email. Know what is delivered and when.

Convenience & delivery confirmations.

Pros

1. Email delivery confirmations are SO helpful. The instant notifications are great as well as the ability to find delivery details on a specific email in history. Plus, not requiring a read receipt to get the confirmation is huge. 2. Email schedule function makes it easy to draft emails but not interrupt employees evenings or sleep! 3. Follow-up reminders are a great way to not let a task get delegated and forgotten.

Cons

It doesn't play well with my Gmail screen - it covers the bottom of the email where my email attachments normally show up - so it's hard to verify the right attachment is attached - or to delete it.

Jacco

Industry: Photography

Yesware adds a layer to your email strategy

Yesware gives our sales team extra insights about emails they send as well as time-saving tools to follow up and remind prospects.

Pros

It is eye opening to be able to track emails you send and the clicks and opens they generate. By knowing what happens with your emails on the receiver's end, you change your followup strategies.

Cons

Nothing we not like about Yesware. We're not using the Campaigns feature as we have other software for that, and that is not their core functionality.

Alvaro

October 2022

Ezpz email management

Tracking open rates and timing outreach.

Pros

Five minute install, works well on Android and Windows.

Cons

Only used 10% of it's capacity and it's hard to follow multiple email addresses.

Angus

November 2022

Yesware test

Pros

The fact that you can track and add reminders.

Cons

Wasn't particularly clear about how you pin it inside of Outlook.

Industry: Market Research

Shifting away from enterprise use - moving toward GMail and Microsoft-hosted offerings

Knowing if someone has received an email, or re-opened it, is a truly valuable piece of information from a sales and support perspective. Email has become one of the least reliable forms of communication, but it remains essential to doing business. Spam detection software is junk. We have found no spam detection software that is reliable and turn off anything to ensure nothing is missed. It can even be manipulated by unscrupulous actors that want to harm the reputation of the sender. There are a million other reasons why it is unreliable. Unfortunately, most companies continue to use it. So we used Yesware to see if our regular communications were being received and opened, in much the same was we use software to verify that our client newsletter communications are opened. Yesware did the job in that respect. We didn't use any of its other features, since we had other software for that.

Pros

We've been using it for several years and were notified recently by Yesware that the version that supports local versions of Outlook 365 is being eliminated. We were told that Microsoft is limiting the ability of developers to use plugins for PC-based Outlook, so they are dropping support for that in August 2020. We use our own ISP for email, using POP/SMTP mail, not a cloud-based environment hosted by Microsoft or Google. What we liked about it was its simplicity once set-up, and the ease of telling whether or not someone opened the email sent, and where that person was located.

Cons

The support organization was Zendesk, a third party. We found that every time we'd have a question or issue they were very responsive, but it took forever to get resolved. Most of the time we'd just live with whatever it was we were dealing with.

Nicolas

A must for any prospecting team

The first thing that attracted me to Yesware was the email tracking feature. That gives the sales rep the ability to know when things are happening on the side of the potential client so you can act on it. Then the email templates helped me a lot to get things done faster. I could see which templates performed better than others, hence improve my results. In addition you can create teams and share better working templates with everyone for them to use as well, that way you can maximize the impact of a good sales rep by sharing his findings with the whole team with a few clicks, instead a monthly template session. Lately what I've been using a lot is the touchpoint feature which allows you to build custom multi-touches multi-channel campaigns. It makes a sales rep day-to-day job a lot more easy when you can visualize quickly what's next to be done and where are the potential clients in the buyers journey you design for them.

Pros

Yesware is very user friendly which makes it easy for adoption within a sales team. Not only the web version of the product but the chrome and gmail add-ons work really well. Additionally the feature set is very powerful and makes the lives of any sales/hunter/prospector easier.

Cons

There is not much (or anything) to dislike about Yesware. It is a very rounded product and I have never had a single issue with it. I would like to see a native mobile application so I can work better on the go.

Yesware for lead generation that works

Yesware is a core part of our business, we use it daily to generate business and keep customers coming into our company.

Pros

We are able to use Yesware to send out emails to prospects at scale and manage those leads and turn them into customers.

Cons

I didnt like the limits on sending amounts, but this is something we have been able to work with eventually.

Yesware is an important tool to support my high performance as a sales person

Yesware helps me be efficient, effective and productive as a sales rep. I also am able to see which emails perform the best (both individual and on a team basis). Knowing when someone opens or clicks an email is great leverage in the sales cycle! I of course never mention this to the prospect, however it allows me to manage my pipeline effectively.

Pros

The visibility created from email tracking is extremely useful! I love knowing when someone opens or clicks on an email. In addition, I save a ton of time by using the templates feature. All my emails also sync directly to Salesforce, which saves a ton of time and energy and keeps me organized! Mail Merge and Reporting are also neat, although I use those less frequently.

Cons

The email editing software is a bit wonky on the web, but works great within gmail. That's really the only con I have - everything else is top notch!

December 2021

Yesware is great for tracking emails & responsiveness

My overall experience has been great. It has been useful to track emails as well as open rate/response rate, etc.

Pros

When my company initially announced that we were installing Yesware, I was cautious. I have been with my company since we were at about 25 employees and it felt like another spurt of growing pains moving towards having all of out business communications tracked and logged in SFDC. Once we had it installed, I realized how much value it provides. You're able to track when someone opens an email, where they open the email from & if they viewed content that you attached via the Yesware integration. You can also quickly add new contacts via the integration with SFDC without having to open another window.

Cons

No major issues with the product, but one issue that I have with the Gmail/SFDC/Yesware integration is that when you're attempting to add a new contact directly from an email, it doesn't always auto-populate the correct information leading to a less efficient way to enter new data.

Olivia

Not a huge fan

I want to love yesware. I've been using it for over 3 years, at 3 different companies. It does the basics pretty well--set-up and send mail merge, schedule future emails, and store templates. The problem is that as much as our team has asked for features to increase the customizability of emails, time of send, etc...we have not gotten them. The yesware team asks for a lot of feedback, and we give it. But unlike other software companies I give feedback to, they don't seem to actually take the feedback.

Pros

Easy to get going, easy to use for basic mail merge and template needs. Team functionality is cool.

Cons

Lack of customizability makes it frustrating for more advanced users.

A Must For Anyone in the Sales/BizDev Field

Overall, Yesware's suite of tools have a huge impact on our sales and been very helpful. Some of it's features are available in most CRM platforms but it is pretty helpful to have it all available in one spot.

Pros

We initially looked into Yesware for our email sequences and reporting before we understood what its full offerings. Once we discovered that you can also share templates and allow each team member to track their own/others performance, we decided to give it a try. It has been a valuable tool/motivator for our entire team to meet and exceed their sale goals.

Cons

Yesware recently added a "Spam Risk Detection" feature that is supposed to predict the probability of your email being flagged as spam. Based on a few responses we received from existing clients, our newsletters' have been ending up in their spam folder while Yesware's "detector" suggested it was low risk. It could use a bit of tuning but we consider it a bonus feature.

Great Email Activity Tracking!

Yesware has more features that what we are currently using such as email campaigns but we are happy with the way that it syncs Gmail emails to Salesforce as we use Salesforce as our main system of record.

Pros

We use Yesware to sync Gmail activity into Salesforce in order to maintain and improve sales team efficiency. Other than one occurrence when a users connection from Yesware to Salesforce unexpectedly dropped, we have had no other issues and the automatic tracking of emails sent and also emails that have been opened, clicked and replied to has proven very beneficial for our company. Yesware send me a weekly report of all tracked email activity from the past 7 days which is a nice feature.

Cons

Yesware did unexpectedly lose the connection to Salesforce for one of our users which resulted in some emails not being included in our reporting, but the Customer Service team were very responsive to investigate.

Ben