• Pros

• "Super easy to use! I have my templates I can use to respond to a high volume of emails fast and easy. "

• "Really good for insights i.e. you can see when someone has clicked on an email and also the links they are clicking on. Templates are great too and all mobile responsive."

• "Yesware is great at what it does. I use it to track emails, and it is always accurate and prompt. It enables me to engage prospects and clients in a timely fashion."

• Cons

• "Sometimes it fails to load and we are having to constantly refresh until it appears, but for the most part works great!"

• "The email editing software is a bit wonky on the web, but works great within gmail. That's really the only con I have - everything else is top notch! "

• "I wish it was more customizable, but overall I have gained so much from using this software. "

Browse Yesware Reviews

Nicolas from Koombea

A must for any prospecting team

The first thing that attracted me to Yesware was the email tracking feature. That gives the sales rep the ability to know when things are happening on the side of the potential client so you can act on it. Then the email templates helped me a lot to get things done faster. I could see which templates performed better than others, hence improve my results. In addition you can create teams and share better working templates with everyone for them to use as well, that way you can maximize the impact of a good sales rep by sharing his findings with the whole team with a few clicks, instead a monthly template session. Lately what I've been using a lot is the touchpoint feature which allows you to build custom multi-touches multi-channel campaigns. It makes a sales rep day-to-day job a lot more easy when you can visualize quickly what's next to be done and where are the potential clients in the buyers journey you design for them.

Pros

Yesware is very user friendly which makes it easy for adoption within a sales team. Not only the web version of the product but the chrome and gmail add-ons work really well. Additionally the feature set is very powerful and makes the lives of any sales/hunter/prospector easier.

Cons

There is not much (or anything) to dislike about Yesware. It is a very rounded product and I have never had a single issue with it. I would like to see a native mobile application so I can work better on the go.

A great fit for Outlook users

Though it has its bugs and lots of features made for salespeople, I namely pay for it to use its email tracking tech. For my business purposes, this the most needed feature and since using email tracking, it's hard to remember what biz email was like before.

Pros

I like the fact that unlike most email tracking programs, Yesware actually plays nice with MSFT Outlook. Most of the compeition is gmail only.

Cons

Bit of a resource hog. Also it sets off false positives with my anti-virus program and sometimes it crashes outlook.

Reasons for Choosing Yesware

Honestly, I can't remember, but I do remember being unsatisfied with the brief time using SalesHandy. With the limited number of email tracking software that works with Outlook, yesware quickly became the obvious next choice.

Great email tracking software

Yesware is very simple and easy to use. Yet, it's a powerful software that has helped grow our business.

Pros

Cons

It's a little pricey per user. Yes, I know it's in line with industry pricing, but as our team grows it's getting pricey.

Sruti from Freshworks

Bang for the buck

I was looking at a tool for tracking emails as Google email tracking and streak did not work very well. My boss suggested yesware and we bought the first premium plan. Before that I used the trial version for 40 days. I liked the tool and I was able to send timely invoices and assess whether my customers were really interested in my product.

Pros

It is very easy to use and light on the system. I was able to access all my client emails and keep track of them on yesware. Most importantly I loved the way yesware functioned and it always asks before installing on your other emails so that it does not interfere with every other email. Also, I like the interface and it makes me understand and also gives alerts when the user has read my email and has checked out my links and read my material.

Cons

The support is not so great. I did not get to see 24 hour phone or chat support which disappointed me. They can bring more features compared to other tools in the market.

Reasons for Choosing Yesware

Decision by the company head and costs.

Yesware does the job

Overall experience was good but there are a number of competitors such as Mixmax and Groove that I would compare it to.

Pros

Emails are captured in Salesforce Strong integration with Salesforce Ability to create templates Great insights on emails.

Cons

Many emails were caught in spam. While integration with Salesforce was strong, other provides seemed to have a stronger integration.

Valerie from Drone delivery Canada

One of the best tools for a salesperson

It saves so much time on admin stuff. Allows me to personalize every touch point with my pipeline and keep track of everything!

Pros

Ability to schedule and track emails, use pre-made templates, see how many people opened your email. gmail integration is a plus too. Also they send you a TON of super useful marketing and sales-related resources.

Cons

Nothing really, it’s a great tool! I just wish it showed me who exactly opened an email when it was sent to multiple recipients.

Roger from Rowan Reputation Resources

They wonder how I know....

Overall, I am very happy with the results. I renewed without a moment's hesitation.

Pros

It allows me to know exactly when someone has opened an email I have sent. When I call shortly thereafter, they often say, "I was just thinking about you" -- especially if the email was sent days or weeks earlier.

Cons

When you send an email to multiple people, you don't know which of them opened the email. I often send several emails instead of CC'ing to overcome that.

Very efficient relationship builder

Overall the platform saves us a lot of time and great for creating campaigns.

Pros

Cons

Not many negatives, but sometimes I have found the reporting to be quite complicated. Could do with simplifying a little bit.

Érick from GESUAS

Excellent to keep track of my emails

Yesware is awesome but I'd prefer a software integrated with our marketing and CRM software of choice.

Pros

Works just fine. With Yesware I'm able to keep track my sent emails and deliver better follow-ups with its templates.

Cons

It's kinda expensive and not integrated with marketing and CRM softwares other than Salesforce which limits its usefulness.

Julia from Apiculture Copywriting

my emails ended up in spam

Great interface, lot of features. Pity that tracking is recognized and categorized by email providers as spam.

Pros

Easy to use, functionality is pretty straightforward and comes in a presentable interface. I enjoyed using the free trial.

Cons

The emails I sent using yesware tracking were send to spam. Which makes it's use redundant if the tracking send with the emails can be easily tracked and qualified as spam.

Yesware is an important tool to support my high performance as a sales person

Yesware helps me be efficient, effective and productive as a sales rep. I also am able to see which emails perform the best (both individual and on a team basis). Knowing when someone opens or clicks an email is great leverage in the sales cycle! I of course never mention this to the prospect, however it allows me to manage my pipeline effectively.

Pros

The visibility created from email tracking is extremely useful! I love knowing when someone opens or clicks on an email. In addition, I save a ton of time by using the templates feature. All my emails also sync directly to Salesforce, which saves a ton of time and energy and keeps me organized! Mail Merge and Reporting are also neat, although I use those less frequently.

Olivia from Looker

Not a huge fan

I want to love yesware. I've been using it for over 3 years, at 3 different companies. It does the basics pretty well--set-up and send mail merge, schedule future emails, and store templates. The problem is that as much as our team has asked for features to increase the customizability of emails, time of send, etc...we have not gotten them. The yesware team asks for a lot of feedback, and we give it. But unlike other software companies I give feedback to, they don't seem to actually take the feedback.

Pros

Easy to get going, easy to use for basic mail merge and template needs. Team functionality is cool.

Cons

Lack of customizability makes it frustrating for more advanced users.

Ben from Patron Technology

Great tool for inside sales people. helps to be more strategic and efficient with outreach

Pros

The ability to track emails to prospects and clients, see when they open (or if they didn't open) Mail Merge tools makes it incredibly easy to send customized messages en mass. Gmail toolbar also makes it very easy to see information from Salesforce right in the email screen

Cons

As a salesperson, there's not much to dislike about this software. The only thing I can mention that has ever been a challenge is the sync back to Salesforce will occasionally sync with a duplicate record and not with the record that I may have wanted. Other than that, this software is great

Benjamin from Patron Technology

Completely streamlined my sales prospecting and outreach

Pros

-Ability to sync emails and activities with CRM. -Love the Gmail toolbar so I can view info from my CRM right in gmail -Track email opens and response activities to know if my message is getting through to my prospects -easy to create and save email templates to fire off custom emails on the fly -Mail Merge capabilities with stages allow for multi touch email campaigns. - vastly increased my efficiency of email outreach

Cons

The sync to CRM has failed to work on very few occasions. Other than that I totally love using the system

Keith from Village Bible Church

Take control of your email. Know what is delivered and when.

Convenience & delivery confirmations.

Pros

1. Email delivery confirmations are SO helpful. The instant notifications are great as well as the ability to find delivery details on a specific email in history. Plus, not requiring a read receipt to get the confirmation is huge. 2. Email schedule function makes it easy to draft emails but not interrupt employees evenings or sleep! 3. Follow-up reminders are a great way to not let a task get delegated and forgotten.

Cons

It doesn't play well with my Gmail screen - it covers the bottom of the email where my email attachments normally show up - so it's hard to verify the right attachment is attached - or to delete it.

Terra from GusmanBremner (GB Agency)

The best value for complex features

The most robust email tracking software with the most reasonable price tag.

Pros

Email tracking is a huge deal for us. While most CRMs offer it, they don't offer the ability to see who opened the email if you sent it to more than one person. They just tell you "someone opened your email". This was annoying to us so we found Yesware. Not only will it tell us who opened it, when, where, on what but it can also do amazing things like tell you if/when someone opened your attachment, how many times, AND (here's the kicker) how long they looked at the attachment. After the free trial, which is an ample 30 days, we were hooked. Oh! The notifications! Most systems gave us notifications in their system so we would have to keep going back to see notifications. Yesware gives me popup notifications, in real time, no matter what I'm doing on my computer so I always know when someone opened an email. Also, the price is not bad. It's really worth it.

Cons

It takes a while for the system to learn who is who. After a few emails though, it can tell me "Customer service opened you email" instead of "someone at Company A opened your email".

Jacco from PhotoShelter

Industry: Photography

Yesware adds a layer to your email strategy

Yesware gives our sales team extra insights about emails they send as well as time-saving tools to follow up and remind prospects.

Pros

It is eye opening to be able to track emails you send and the clicks and opens they generate. By knowing what happens with your emails on the receiver's end, you change your followup strategies.

Cons

Nothing we not like about Yesware. We're not using the Campaigns feature as we have other software for that, and that is not their core functionality.

If you are in sales, you should be using this!

Fantastic as long as you are OK with some problems with CRM.

Pros

I was introduced to this software at my first SaaS job, and wish I had been introduced to this at the beginning of my career. I love knowing when a prospect is opening my emails and forwarding it within an organization. It also allows me the opportunity to reignite cold conversations.

Cons

Didn’t integrate too seemlessly with SFDC and customer support is something left to be desired.

E'lona from Moore Relations

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Yesware is a life saver and worth every penny

Pros

So I actually used Yesware when it first came out and merged over to the paid version for a little while. I left my company and didn't need. Now that I have my little side hustle going, I came back to Yesware and can truly say it has been a vital point for email tracking, attachment tracking, setting reply reminders, and using templates. Prospecting hasn't become a pain and I'm in love with the new Appointment feature!

Cons

I don't have any "Cons," but more so a gripe. Yesware's only CRM integration is with Salesforce. I'm a solopreneur and Salesforce is way too big for me. I use a different, free, CRM that suits my needs and it's a popular CRM that has many other integrations... except Yesware. It would be nice to be able to integrate with Yesware with other CRMs. The only way to "integrate" is to save outbound emails via bcc with your CRM's custom email that will sort your emails inside of the CRM.

Love the Yesware product because it was so straightforward to understand all the different features!

Let's me know whether prospective clients opened up any or all communication that I sent them. Love this product!!!

Pros

1. The product's cost/value proposition is one of the best out there. 2. Instantly, Yesware provided value by informing me whether a prospect opened an email or not.

Cons

1. Some additional information about how Yesware would integrate with other CRM's would be helpful...however, I can probably Google the answer.

Mike from Excel Impact, LLC

Solid Email Enhancing Sales Tool

Pros

Yesware's mailmerge and templates are some of the best in the industry in terms of ease of use and overall function. The read receipts and reminders were a nice plus as well and I never had any issue with the usability of the product.

Cons

There are now better products on the market - available for less. Vocus.io is the tool we are now using which has all the same features as yesware, but then adds even more and is nearly half the price. While I liked using yesware, it is not something I see myself using now that the market has moved beyond it.

Best bang for your buck

Pros

There are a lot of sales software similar to Yesware but I would say Yesware is one of the best. There are a few other softwares like outreach and salesloft but they are considerably more expensive. I love Yesware and it does the job.

Cons

It does lack features for salespeople who are looking to build lists of prospects and a few other features but you know that going in to it.

Yesware - The Salesperson's Secret Weapon

Yesware has been an integral part of my sales funnel success. When I've needed to speak to someone, they are always there to answer questions & assist.

Pros

Excellent product & value. If you want to close sales this will help you! Know exactly who is opening your emails, clicking to your website, and checking you out on social media.

Cons

No cons so far! Long time user with no issues.

Great For Any Salesperson!

Yesware makes me more efficient and effective as a salesperson and relationship builder.

Pros

First of all, the email tracking feature of Yesware has been life-changing. I no longer have to try to read a client's mind or guess when the appropriate time to follow up is. Beyond follow-ups, I can also track email performance, which is an incredibly powerful advantage to have when half of your job is through email communication.

Aaron from Marketing Consultant

Very useful for individual contributors

Yesware was one of the original pioneers of software for salespeople. While it's become increasingly competitive, I'd still say it's a great choice, especially for reps who are responsible for the full sales cycle, reporting and forecasting for themselves. Now standard features like email analytics to let you know a prospect opened an email or clicked a link were magical. Since they've layered on a bunch of other features like dialers, step cadences, predictive analytics. In the end you have a lot of choices here, but I recommend taking them up on their free trial period and decide for yourself.

Pros

Fast time to value

Cons

Driving teamwide adoption can be a challenge

Ali from Groupon

Yesware is so great!

I’m a big fan of yesware and hope future companies I work for invest in it!

Pros

I use this software to track my emails. It’s great to store templates and to see when people open your emails. It’s made my email cadence very easy!

Cons

There are no cons. I will say sometimes I emailed myself to my personal email and it would say I opened it when I did not but that’s all.

The Best Tool for your Sales Needs

Pros

We've tried several different solutions for tracking emails, creating new leads, and hosting email templates for quick use and found Yesware to be the best. It's easy to use, clear, and was easy to set up with our CRM (Salesforce).

Cons

Nothing - I've used it in the past (2 years ago) so I'm trying to figure out the new look and feel.

tommy from litmus

use yesware for email tracking and email cadences

Pros

real-time tracking of the e-mails, clicked links, and engagement. you can attach documents which will give you reports on time engaged and pages scrolled through on that specific document.

Cons

the ability to save a sent email as a template would be great. because it is running in the background and can slow down my browser a little.

Maurizio from Yelp

I love using Yesware. One of my favorite softwares for work.

Pros

The thing I like the most about this software is that it will tell you not only when someone opens an email but actually what they are clicking on and looking at within the email.

Cons

The thing I like the least is that sometimes it won't sync to a certain email and the tracking tools won't work. This happens very, very rarely.

Great tool for email tracking, but other software seems to do similar things

Easy to use and share with others to use. Provides great data on email tracking!

Pros

Yesware seems to have the best email tracking - telling you exactly who, when, and where they opened the email. It was easy to set up, use, and get data from it. One of my colleagues used it for months and was able to share with us exact details from her cold emailing to help us refine her approach and be more effective. It's also one of the first I think that started doing this and it makes a huge impact when you're sending hundreds of emails a week, like we often do in our company.

Cons

My only issue with yesware is that it seems other software has very similar features built in. Many people add email tracking - for example, we also use Nimble which has email tracking, and many other CRM's do. Yesware is simpler, more tools and data, but for our specific company I have a hard time seeing the extra value and paying for it when we already have the same basic service (email tracking) built in.

Heyden from Mountain Stage Advisory

This software is amazing

Enabling sales team to connect more closely with their prospect pools.

Pros

Check open, open rates, send later, templates, batch send using templates. This software has it all. Even works on Gmail and Outlook. Customer service also very responsive.

Cons

Enterprise edition is not cheap, but is probably worth it.

Ben from SiriusDecisions

Industry: Information Services

Great for Email Tracking and Mail Merges

Pros

The mail merge function and SFDC integrations are my favorite part. It integrates seamlessly with SFDC, and the mail merge functionality is easy to use (even for sales reps).

Cons

I wish Yesware would work with more VOIP providers to act as an email AND one-click-call system within SFDC.

Hagen from Groupon, INC

Yesware helps you understand what messages come across as successful.

It helped me target customers that were actively interested in my message. I then knew who to focus on following up with.

Pros

I enjoyed that Yesware allowed for email tracking. When someone opened an email, you were notified. You understand that the subject line worked! If they open multiple times, you know they are interested. This helps significantly in the sales process.

Cons

I did not find many negatives, although it almost seemed like an ad after installation.

Abdul from Engro Foods Limited

Great tool to enhance marketing through mail.

Pros

It's an efficient tool to develop mail marketing and outreach clients that are mostly favorable for your product or are responsive to your mails. it can notify you about the opening of mails from the side of a client.

Cons

It has disadvantage of not to setup proper time schedule to follow up proper mails to several specially engaged clients. Somehow, it also seems to be buggy and adding a new template will alter subject lines eventually.

Sarah from FiscalNote

Using Yesware to track the emails I'm sending and doing mailmerges

You get real-time notifications when someone opens your email or clicks on a link in them which is very helpful when you have to follow-up with someone. I also keep email templates which saves a lot of time when reaching out to people.

Pros

Real-time notifications when someone opens an email or clicks on an email. I also like that you can save and easily re-use email templates.

Cons

I wish the interface was a little easier to use and the reporting software was more straightforward.

Spying on your customers

Pros

Great tool that easily connects with our mail system to check when customers open and click on emails. Tool is so helpful in the sales process

Cons

Nothing really, I guess the software could be cheaper so we can expand it to the whole organization.

Yesware helps us cut down our emailing time!

This does save us about 50 hrs of straight emailing time per month!

Pros

Helps our office admins send out the same replies and answers to many clients every day without having to type them fresh (using yesware templates)

Cons

Can be a bit kludgy at times, working within Gmail. We often have to draft and format our emails in gmail itself, then paste over to a yesware template to preserve the exact formatting we want.

Matt from Tracts

Industry: Oil & Energy

Very useful to track emails and when they are opened. This information is incredibly useful.

Valuable insights on prospect interest.

Pros

The email tracking. Knowing when emails are read and how often they are viewed helps understand prospect interest.

Cons

An alert pops up every time you view the email you are tracking. This can get annoying and clutter your alerts. The additional features like templates aren't explained very well. I'm sure I would like them, but I don't because of the fact I'd have to teach myself.

Good for email campaigns!

Pros

The tool is easy to use and simple. You can create email campaigns, track open and reply rates, and schedule when an email should be sent. This is a great way to track follow ups with your clients.

Cons

There are a lot of email tracking tools out there and Yesware doesn't really have strong differentiators for me. I've used Outreach, Tout, they're pretty much all the same tool.

Yesware has been incredibly intuitive and helped maximize conversions in our sales process!

Pros

I love the transparency behind Yesware and it's reporting functionality to be more targeted in our approach. It offers great insight into what is working, and how we can better improve our messaging.

George from Chowly, Inc.

Great tracking features, but wasn't used to its fullest potential

Pros

Yesware is fantastic for tracking emails it's quick, alerts you when something has been opened and has great tools for checking opens of a single email thread.

Cons

There's no doubt a lot more functionality here, but I never used any of it because I had no idea how. I'd like to see the software offer up tips to access those other features.

Great sales productivity tool

Overall the experience has been very good. We have an inside sales team who use the tool and they see many benefits from it, including boosting productivity and tracking the opens/clicks that they get from campaigns and templates.

Pros

The interface is very user friendly, with an attractive appearance. I think the layout is logical and it's easy to find what you need, even though some functionalities don't appear to be accessible from every page, which would be useful (for example, from the home page you can access templates but not campaigns). The reporting is useful but could be more extensive. What I find the best thing about this tool is that you can train a novice o use it in an hour, and they can really boost their sales productivity by setting up campaigns and templates.

Cons

It would be useful if you could create a signature block which can be inserted into new templates (similar to Outlook), because when you copy/paste your signature into a template it requires a lot of formatting. I have used a similar tool called Tout and this was a good feature of that tool. Also, to insert an image you need to use a URL which is not easy to do and I feel it makes the process of inserting them too complex.

Great Software to track emails

I love Yesware and tell people to use that all the time!

Pros

Love that I can see when a client opens an email and clicks on a link.

Cons

sometimes there are issues with connecting

LYNN from SwiftStack

Yesware

Pros

Yesware saves so much time by automatically adding any & all emails to SFDC when the contact is listed in SFDC. So easy to set-up email campaigns and schedule when to send them. Makes my life as a sales person so much easier

Cons

I cannot really think of any cons to the product. It is a great product.

Sanjay from EasyEcom

Started Yesware wilth its free version, found it so useful went for the paid version.

Pros

The email tracking, Campaign after all these getting the analytics of CTR & OTR gives really a much more clear picture for the marketing strategy.

Cons

Nothing to say for the desktop usage...if Yesware can provide the Mobile App, it will add much more value for the management. They can take the marketing decision on the go.

Making Campaigns Easy

I love it so far. Have only been using for about 6 months but so far so good! Learning how to use it more efficiently day in and day out.

Pros

I like this software the most for business development. It allows me to have multiple people within 1 canvas email to where I can not only track the success of the outreach but create multiple touches to keep traction going.

Cons

I have had a couple of issues uploading CSV files into the system but other then that have not had any issues at all!

Yesware is a great email template tool

Simply to use, saves a lot of time to communicate with your prospects. The software is being updated and developing with time, unlike other vendors who do not update their platform.

Pros

It offers a lot of features, interface is intuitive and it is very easy to use. It gives you the option to save your templates, insert them when needed and saves time to communicate with your prospects.

Cons

Sometimes the emails do not populate correctly and lags. For example, the name does not populate or the template.

Yesware great tool for email campaign

Overall, I think it's a great tool that accomplishes what you're hoping to get out of it.

Pros

I love that I can create my own personal email sequence with content that I create. Quick, simple and easy to use. Great user functionality.

Cons

I did not experience and major problems. The tool worked as well as I needed it to.

Kreeti from Charlotte Cafe Pvt. Ltd.

Industry: Restaurants

Automatic Email Marketing Software

Pros

Yesware greatly works with Gmail and using it I can schedule an automatic email for running marketing and promotional campaigns.

Cons

This app greatly works with Gmail or Gsuite account and Outlook but is not available with all other emailing software which I least like about this software.

Lauren from Listrak

Love using Yesware! Great tool for sales and really helps my day to day productivity

Pros

I like the tracking and how you can see when are where an email was opened. My team uses the tracking to see what email is performing the best and we share our ideas.

Cons

I wish there was more ability with outlook's scheduling, but I was told that was on the road-map so that is the only complaint.