Browse Zoho Campaigns Reviews

Michael from buyOTTads.com

ZOHO Campaigns manages 8,000 person newsletter

The team at ZOHO Campaigns have been very responsive to any questions. I also like that once you build up a list you can manage the list in Campaigns. Overall been very easy software to use on a daily basis.

Pros

I use ZOHO Campaigns to send out a daily 8,000 person newsletter. I have used ZOHO Campaigns for nearly 10 years for my newsletter. What I like is the ability to cut and paste HTML content into a template and create the newsletter in a couple of minutes.

Cons

I would like there to be more subscriber reports in ZOHO Campaigns. Perhaps could be a way we could customize the subscriber reports a little better.

Colin from Trade IT

Powerful email marketing campaign management

Zoho Campaigns is a powerful email marketing manager that tends not to get the same kind of exposure as the better-known autoresponders and martech products, but it should definitely be on the radar of any SME planning to run their own email marketing in-house. Zoho Campaigns will need a lot of configuration initially (as would any similar product) to get your branding, workflows and compliance details set up, but once configured it would be possible to delegate a lot of the day to day running to non-technical staff. Zoho has done a lot of work on GDPR compliance, can handle consent campaigns and self-serve subscription preferences well. Zoho Campaigns can be used as a stand-alone product, but is also included in their Zoho One suite offering which is fantastic value for micro businesses if you want to take a different route from the Microsoft Office 365/G Suite mainstream. The integration with If you are just sending out the odd newsletter to a small list, you probably don't want something that has the sophisticated options that Zoho Campaigns offers. However, if you are a business looking to manage, test and optimise your email marketing or if you are planning to take your email marketing in-house from an agency - and you have the knowledge and experience to be able to configure it - Zoho Campaigns could be a good solution.

Pros

- integration with G Suite and Zoho CRM - nice analytics dashboard - A/B Testing - Personalised content - Includes features normally only found in much more expensive martech products - Good solution for handling GDPR compliance - Easy to configure sign-up forms on web pages, e.g. in Wordpress

Cons

- Lots of options to configure; expect to spend quite a bit of time getting this setup initially - Some newsletter templates not brilliant, so expect to spend some time getting the look and feel you want - Interface not always as intuitive as it could be

Really great alternative to Mailchimp

I like it, its worked great for us and we plan on continuing using it. It is fantastic value for money and I would definitely recommend it to others.

Pros

It is really easy to use. I also love their self help section, they have really great, detailed video walkthroughs of almost every aspect of the tool. That gets you up and running in 2-3 hours which is phenomenal for a product that has so much customization. As far as the features are concerned, it has everything you need to run a good marketing campaign. The reporting section is nice and detailed. Remarketing options are also really good. You get a lot of value for the price you pay.

Cons

Their support was a little slow in replying to queries. Also the mobile app is very limited, to the point where you cannot perform some pretty basic tasks.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Campaigns

Pricing was the main deciding factor.

JJ from Industry Jump

I feel like I'm a beta tester.

Clunky, slow and an overall terrible user experience. From a distance, it looks shiny with a ton of functionality. But when you actually start using it, you'll see a myiad of small aesthetics that don't look right (loading bar doesn't extend full width, loading dots are blurred) and the loading times are among the slowest for any software I've ever used. Now all of those things are OK, because functionality is what matters the most, right? This would be true if the functionality of the platform actually worked as intended. We've run into issues like: -Duplicating a workflow gets stuck and never duplicates. The bug required Zoho team to fix it on their side which took 3-5 business days. -Changing a font color for an HTML email doesn't work. You'll see the updated font color in the HTML code, and in the email preview you will see the font color you want. But when you send the email, the font color is almost always wrong. -Their simple condition filter in their workflow component didn't work originally. I had to speak to their engineering team twice to show them the problem, and then they fixed it 5 days later. The list goes on and on. I wish this program just worked and I didn't have to write this review. The one good thing about this software is that their customer service team is very responsive, and they normally fix the problems. But again, I feel like I'm a beta tester working with them through all of these bugs. I don't recommend this software to anyone.

Pros

Campains has a lot of features out of the box and is a very affordable option for startups looking for an email solution.

Cons

This entire platform is riddled with bugs, quirks, and errors that make your job so much harder. When things don't work, you normally assume you're doing it wrong with most software. Not with Zoho Campaigns. When things don't work, it's most likely broken on their side. 3 months into using this software every day, and we've already reported 3 different instances where their software was not working as intended. If I was getting this software for free, that would be OK. But since we're paying hundreds of dollars each month to use it, this is not acceptable.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Campaigns

Because campaigns was cheaper and had similar functionality. Plus, we are using Zoho CRM so we wanted the two programs to have a seamless sync.

Derek from 5.12 Design Lab

Industry: Graphic Design

A power tool... when it's working properly

Overall, the experience has been good, but it's taken a lot of work to get to this point. Admittedly, we may be stretching the system a bit more than the average user, but we're not doing anything groundbreaking. I've had to (through testing and trial-and-error) get everything working myself because often times the first-tier of support doesn't understand the software that well. Second-tier support has almost always been extremely helpful, but you're usually stuck waiting a couple days to hear back from them.

Pros

We're using workflows in Campaigns to send automated messages based on customer data, and have created quite the intricate web of workflows over the last year. While it's taken some trial-and-error to get things where we want, we have a 12-week long program that runs without any user input, allowing us to focus on elements of the program that DO require our attention. One of the main reasons we went with Zoho Campaigns (and CRM) was the monthly cost compared to other options.

Cons

There are occasional times when the workflows fail to run properly, and this causes me MAJOR headaches. For example, I have a weekly workflow that starts on Tuesday morning with an email, then sends another email on Friday, and finishes with a move to the "next week" workflow the following Tuesday. If the system hiccups and "misses" the window for that Friday email, the user sits in the workflow until NEXT Friday, and does not move on to the next week as they should. As a result, I've had to build failsafes into my workflows that allow me to manually force folks into our out of weeks (ugh!).

Sadhan from Web Digital Space

Best ever software used for Email Campaigns

Yes I am using since late 2017 and day by day they are improving their features. Their customer support is amazing. I never seen such amazing support provide by any other company.

Pros

There is whole bunch of features they have placed for email marketing campaigns, we used templates where advanced design with call to action segment added, we just putted our information and created our campaign. There is integration method works very smoothly

Cons

As such I haven't discovered, but yes they can add more IT & Web Services related templates, so user will easily pickup their desired design in that particular field.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Campaigns

We specially choose Zoho Campaigns because of their advanced features and customer support.

GREAT product but minor drawbacks..

Overall, I found learning to use and create Campaigns fairly simple. It's could be more modern and impressive with templates. It's a little dated for 2021.

Pros

The best part of this software is it lets you schedule multiple campaigns.It also allows you to clone campaigns and change minor details if you are sending a re-occurring campaign.

Cons

The worst part is you can only schedule campaigns 24 hours from the time you create the campaign. This isn't helpful at all and is a huge drawback for me while using Zoho Campaigns.

Milthon from welldone tours

I like the Zoho Camaign because I can integrate, use and create a campaing in very easy way

Easy to use, integrations and the effective it is when sending email campaigns

Pros

I love this software because it allows me to send massive email campaigns for an incredibly good price, it is easy to use and, best of all, you can synchronize it with your CRM database, allowing you to create much more effective marketing campaigns based on the information of your database

Cons

The monthly payment is a bit high for the number of shipments allowed per month, I would like it to be more economical and second, improve the platform a bit since it looks a bit old compared to other services

fazal from 360Factors

Create Marketing and Support Campaigns

Pros

I had been using this tool to create campaigns and add surveys for support and implementation to send them to our clients and create multiple groups to send specific campaigns to a list of specific users only and we can easily track out how many users responded to the survey, how many clicked on the link provided in the campaign, and how many didn't even open the email.

Cons

The only con I would point out that we had to send campaigns via email and we received fewer responses and we had to follow-up via calls and emails to get more responses. Whereas our current solutions already provided us an added advantage to allow us to send the survey to users that are using our application and pop-up at the time they login into their accounts.

Panneer from INFONET INSTITUTE - DUBAI

Best of Email Marketing

Its an awesome email marketing tool.

Pros

Zoho Campaigns are one of the best in email marketing, The most I like about the zoho campaign is the email tracking report, number of clicks, number of unique clicks, locations, reach in social media, Bounces rates, unopened, unsubscribes , and so many. which makes as to visualize how the impact of your customer email base, how is the response from your customer base.

Cons

In zoho campaigns the least I like about is the email templates and the flow of designing the templates

Must have for every Sales Person

It has help me to increase my sales for sure

Pros

The best thing about this software you can run email campaigns and target your prospects. We can define follow up templates for our customers. The other good thing about this software is that we can integrate with social media platforms and the best part is its price , its very much affordable for small companies

Cons

customer service is one issue which they should handle and try to provide more customization in templates

Socrete from Program Development

Solid email marketing solution

Pros

Very intuitive and their team is great. It's easy to use but takes a bit of time to set it up - that being said, their team is very helpful. Lots of tools available to use which helps managing email campaigns easy.

Cons

Not too many customization options available. Setting it up took us a long time.