Zoho Mail Software Reviews

Zoho Mail Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Finally, the technical support is prompt and helpful."
  • icon"I greatly appreciate Zoho's excellent offering and hope to use more of their services in the future."
  • icon"Has some great features and i also enjoy the layout for managing your inbox. Overall a nice way email platform."
  • icon"The biggest con I find in Zoho Mail is that sometimes its spam filters fails to classify what is spam and what is not."
  • icon"The way to open the account sometimes seems confusing, it could be more intuitive."
  • icon"The initial setup was a little confusing, but I think that was due to my own lack of knowledge at the time when it came to MX Records, etc."

All Zoho Mail Reviews

Anthony

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Mail Made Easy

Lalao

October 2022

An email application for business

I find Zoho Email to be an excellent platform for creating professional emails. It also provides a mobile application that allows me to check my emails, when I am on the go. This is a great solution for me because it allows me to stay on top of my work even when I'm not at my desk.

Pros

I use Zoho mail for my professional email hosting needs. It is secure and encrypted, which guarantees the confidentiality of my exchanges with my collaborators. I adopted it because I really liked the idea of creating email addresses that use my company's domain, which allows my contacts to identify me. This facilitates our exchanges and makes us more productive.

Cons

I have not encountered any particular problem with Zoho Mail, I feel it does the job it is asked to do.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Mail

I can work with several operating systems: Mac, Windows and Linux using Zoho Mail Desktop Lite which is the desktop application of Zoho Mail, while Direct Mail is an application for Mac.

October 2022

Great email service that links easily to the rest of the Zoho suite.

It is an excellent email service for business or home users who don't need a full Exchange server, Office365 system etc. It has plenty of storage space so that you dont have to keep deleting emails or having the risk of not being able to send or receive a critical set of mails because you have ran out of space. There are plenty of upgrade paths at a reasonable figure per month so that it can grow if you need to expand without having to switch to another company.

Pros

The email service has a very generous mailbox size and a lot of features even in the free version. The webmail works very well and the apps you can download for your mobile devices seem to perform with no glitches so far. It has all of the features you expect from an email service including standard email, calendar, tasks, contacts etc and the webmail even has a handy Remote Work feature that allows you to clock in and out and log the time you are spending on a task. It has the usual software programs for Mac, Windows and Linux so you dont need to purchase a dedicated email program to send and receive your email.

Cons

The calendar feature does not work in the webmail section when on an iPad outside of the normal app.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Mail

We use a lot of their services and they work so well together that it was an obvious choice to use their email as well.

Gretter

October 2022

Zoho mail is a great tool

Overall a good tool that had space for some improvement to make it even better, but I love it so far and would really recommend more people to it, if the minor issues were fixed.

Pros

Zoho mail is a great tool with many other add ons if you are also a Zoho one user. It’s customizable and easy to use. Looks professional as well.

Cons

It is very difficult to find emails with keywords and sometimes it just doesn’t work. The emails also take a longer time to arrive then with other providers.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Mail

Zoho mail, allows me to stay organized with all my other tools in the Zoho one suite.

Gary

Industry: Music

August 2022

Zoho Mail has everything you need in a e-mail server/host.

I have had two other e-mail hosts and Zoho has been the best so far. Their prices are very good, their support is amazing. I have not had any issues since changing over.

Pros

The desktop App and Web app are feature packed and work very well. Zoho has the ability to create application specific password/access for Outlook. Their App actually is better than Outlook on both function and stability.

Cons

Contacts allow you to import from Outlook.com, but no from the Outlook Program. It does allow for importing contact from a CSV file, but I lose some fields.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Mail

The Gmail App interface is no where near as refined.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Mail

Stability issues with Outlook. I had to delete the account and start over several times to restore send/receive. Error report was unhelpful for trouble shootong. MS was worthless. I have not had any issues with the Zoho desktop or web based App. It works with Outlook.

October 2022

Zoho Mail's Email Splitting a LIFE SAVER!

We lost a specific feature that some of our email users required. Zoho allowed us to keep this feature using email splitting where those accounts are on Zoho Mail's servers as our secondary email server.This was a major solution which solved those specific users not being able to work for few hours on that day since we were able to impliment Zoho Mail and splitting within hours it was the fastest way we could implement the solution which was greatly appreciated.

Pros

We primarily use Zoho Mail as our secondary email server for some email accounts that require a specific feature that is no longer present on our primary email server so this was a life saver.Zoho Mail makes it easy to migrate and while we did not need to migrate all of our email accounts we are glad to know we can easily move from our primary server if necessary so we are not locked into any email solution.

Cons

The initial setup was a bit challenging as Zoho system assumes you want to set its server as the primary email server so you will have to ignore the constant prompt to add Zoho Mail as your MX record. I think Zoho could add an option to disable that prompt for persons who are just using Zoho Mail as a secondary email server.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Mail

Zoho Mail had the most userfriendly email migration solution that allowed us to migrate some of our email accounts from our primary email server and setting them as the secondary email server for those accounts.We had to implement this solution with hours when a particular feature was no longer available for some accounts who required the feature and Zoho Mail was the easiest to impliment literally within hours the same day we lost the feature.

Abhik

Industry: Computer Networking

October 2022

One of the best free business email software

I recommend Zoho mail for personal use and small to medium size businesses seeking email for their domain name.

Pros

Zoho email offers a limited version of the business email software for free. Users can host their custom domain for free. It also works fine for personal emails too. Paid plans are also affordable.

Cons

Zoho mail doesn't have any support for IPv6. The free business email edition supported by Zoho email doesn't support POP and IMAP.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Mail

I went for Zoho mail primarily for the price point of view.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Mail

GSuit is more costly than Zoho, and hence I switched to Zoho.

November 2022

Nueva forma de enviar email mediante ZOHO

Muy buena experiencia, exelente diseño y funcionalidad

Pros

La versatilidad y diseño, ayuda mucho para encontrar las herramientas que posee ZOHO

Cons

Se pueda descargar un aplicativo para ser instalado de forma local en una computadora.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Mail

Mayor versatilidad de producto e imagen mas renovada.

Julián

Exelente gestor de correo

Una fantástica herramienta de la suite de Zoho que es un complemento fundamental para integrar con otras apps de Zoho. Cumple con todos los requisitos básicos de un gestor de correo con algunas mejoras.

Pros

Además de cubrir las necesidades básicas de cualquier gestor de correo ofrece integración con un gran número de apps Zoho y otras. La integración con CRM hace de esta herramienta una poderosa aliada.

Cons

En general la interfza, tamaño de fuentes, organización de ventanas entre otros, no son muy amigables.

Por la integración mas completa con Zoho CRM

Noorhidayu

Manage several email account from one platform

Pros

I really like most of the feature that Zoho Mail has provided, especially when i can use it to managing my own email domain name and using this software to setting it up. Zoho Mail also compatible and can easily integrated with other Zoho ecosystem software like Zoho Storage and Zoho Forms.

Cons

This software is not easy to use or to setting up a new email hosting with it especially for a novice user. Too many steps involved to setting up a somethings simple. The application for mobile device is also not too responsive unlike the web browser version.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Mail

Gmail for business is too expensive and Zoho Mail can provide the same service for lower price.

Camilo

November 2022

Productive and simple.

My overall experience with Zoho Mail has been great. For my business is my point of contact.

Pros

Is one of the most used emails for business. Is easy to use. Easy to understand. Easy to management. That's really good considering the cost-benefit.

Cons

I believe they can improve in the landing view. Still seeing as an old email.

Gmail and Outlook.

Neeraj

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great Mailing Platform With Affordable Pricing And Lots Of Features

It helps me to set up my business email smoothly which makes my conversation professional. Its pricing is affordable. It helps me increase efficiency and productivity.

Pros

It is a good alternative to other email providers. It works well offline and can integrate into other business apps. We can automate email reading to email on daily basis and can schedule the emails.

Cons

There is nothing major issue to dislike but we can use only inbuilt templates all the time, not any other templates.

Roger

Industry: Writing and Editing

Powerful and Easy to Use Email

This solved my problem with spam control, and more reliable email delivery. Zoho Mail is a powerful, yet easy to use email service that provides a number of features for me as business (and private consumer) user. It offers excellent scalability, making it perfect for businesses with large volumes of email traffic. You can also use Zoho Mail to create and send newsletters, as well as manage your contact lists. The service integrates well with other Zoho applications, making it easy to keep all of your data in one place. I migrated all email accounts from cPanel services, which was an incredible bonus! If you're looking for an affordable and reliable email service for your business, Zoho Mail is definitely worth considering.

Pros

It's easy to scale as business and the number of employees grows. Also it handles large volumes of email very well. Just about the best anti-spam email every used (in my opinion). When needed, it's easy to integrate with other Zoho (and outside third party) applications. Super easy to migrate cPanel based email to this product. Also... It's ridiculously affordable!

Cons

It would be nice if there was a more initiative UI to authenticate custom domain names. It's not difficult, but can be a bit fiddly to do for someone that has no knowledge.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Mail

Required a more robust service, that scaled well and was able to connect with other applications. ProtonMail is a great service, but was very privacy focused (and expensive).

Sahid

July 2022

Good choice for email service for enterprise.

For small and medium-sized organizations, Zoho mail is a useful tool that has performed above and beyond expectations. Similar to that, this application's usability is a plus. Last but not least, this mail service fulfills all requirements for individuals seeking for a respectable mail satisfaction management program without affecting their financial statement.

Pros

There isn't much that a low tech user can't figure out after the first setup, which needed some understanding. Email and other collaborative tools are easy to use and understand. Spam was not a problem because it is able to identify and classify messages accurately 96% of the time. I like how affordable it is to utilize my domain name for an email management system that focuses on the needs of its users.

Cons

The organization may expand into a new market by offering live help for mailbox installation in addition to video instruction. It was a bit difficult to implement email since the program needed professional assistance to be set up. Apart than that, using this application is straightforward. After the setting is finished, the application has been functioning without any issues thus far.

Some functions missing.

For better pricing.

Tim

April 2022

An affordable communication suite, practical for very small upto medium organisations

Zoho has been an affordable email and collaboration suite that just does the job it meant to do. It serves well a single freelancer working alone as well as a medium enterprise with multiple users and departments. If you go beyond its capabalities, then you can probably afford the next best albeit expensive options. If you can work entirely on the web it is very versatile. The support provided is also more than you will get from most other service providers, especially if you dont have a dedicated IT team.

Pros

Beyond the initial setup which required a bit of knowledge, there is rarely anything else that will stump an low tech user. Working with Email and other collaboration features is simple and straight forward. There was no issue with spam as it is able to catch and categorise correctly 98% of the time.

Cons

If you use an email client like outlook,which is the most popular for business users, you loose out on all the collaboration features which are only available on browser access.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Mail

The pricing for the offering is simply unbeatable.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Mail

The self hosted email suite became too much work to maintain and collaboration was not as advanced as modern standarda require.

Nabila