ZoomInfo SalesOS Software Reviews

ZoomInfo SalesOS Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Prospect and company contact information is updated frequently which has saved me a lot of time while prospecting. We have ZoomInfo integrated into our CRM allowing a streamlined workflow."
  • icon"If you ever need help, the support team is friendly and knowledgeable."
  • icon"It takes a lot of steps and guesswork out with list buying or prospecting lists to add to your CRM. Integrates easily with Salesforce."
  • icon"Ve had the feature since I started using the zoom info. There is some dead data and they give you no way to notify them that it’s bad information and they keep selling their data to other customers."
  • icon"In my dealings with this company they seem shady. High pressure sales, increasing price after we agreed, generally rude tones."
  • icon"The data we have received every time has about 20-30% of dead leads (High bounce rates) We have contacted zoominfo and the customer services is not the best."

All ZoomInfo SalesOS Reviews

Philip

Company size: 201 - 500 employees

June 2022

ZoomInfo is worth the money

Emily

May 2022

ZoomInfo+Salesforce For The Win

Love love love it! I recommend it to every sales org.

Pros

As an SFDC admin, I love that ZoomInfo integrates with Salesforce so seamlessly and gives the SDR & AE teams a simple, intuitive ability to research and add contacts right within SFDC, which is our sole source of truth and where we want everyone working from. ZoomInfo has been around long enough to have an extensive amount of data around prospects and has made prospecting so effortless.

Cons

I wish there was more functionality around reporting & analysis

Max

Zoominfo the Holy Grail For Sales

My experience with Zoominfo has been amazing, I was able to find out when people are looking for our services and reach out to them to close some bussiness.

Pros

What is not a pro of this tool! it has everything!! I'm able to find all my contacts for a business and everything I need to know about them. Helping my closing right when talking to new clients.

Cons

There are no cons with this platform, this tool is amazing for sales teams to get more new clients, and able to see what they are looking to buy.

Reasons for switching to ZoomInfo SalesOS

Was able to get more details, you have to pay per contact with lead forensics

Steve

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

April 2022

Good product

My experience with ZoomInfo has been solid. There have been some bumps, but when I communicated my experience and dissatisfaction with them in an appropriate way their team acted appropriately and reasonably to accommodate my concerns. They have a strong customer service team, and I would recommend this product to anyone looking to utilize a system like this who is willing to spend the money.

Pros

ZoomInfo is a very solid product and their service offerings are ever-expanding. I think they realize that they have been the major player in the market for a while now, however the market is starting to catch up, so they are adding new features, focusing on what their customers want and features they will utilize in order to offer them or better product and more streamlined system.

Cons

The system is very expensive and the data accuracy is not the best. These are really my only two complaints. Although they are big ones, you will find the same issues with data in any provider you go to, no matter their claims. Some will be better than others, but then they will be lacking in other areas.

Reasons for choosing ZoomInfo SalesOS

I was more comfortable with the UI and the functionality.

Greg

ZoomInfo Sales Leads

Getting new niche leads has worked well.

Pros

Easy to use to find new prospects or enhance data missing email/phones.

Cons

You can export 1,000 credits a month, but to export more is expensive.

for Better data quality

Alexis

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best tool for sales!

Love it. I swear by this tool and rate it higher than its competitors.

Pros

I work in technology staffing sales and this tool has been the best for souring new and existing clients. Love that you can customize you search by title, location, company, location and filter it to get a very narrow list of leads. It usually has the most updated list of contacts so you can use that list to cross reference with what you have and it provides you direct phone numbers and email. Love that it gives both!

Cons

You have a max amount of names you can extract monthly onto an excel. Sometimes My search is vague and I get 100’s of names and don’t want to extract a list because it’ll take away from being to pull more data for other companies later in the month. The search tool continues to function but you just can’t extract the data.

Charles

Industry: Computer Hardware

November 2022

Worst investment and poor service

Very poor.We find this tool is useless and wanna to end the contract. But we overdue 2 days of the auto-renew date. So it end up paying this tool without use for another full year price, we negotiate for a long time, but no luck. They are just not care about whether your success.

Pros

Enrich part of our CRM data in hubspot, charge by credit also have flexibility

Cons

- Really small percentage of the data could be enriched, so it end up a useless tool.

Being Stupid.

Industry: Music

September 2022

A Fantanstic Business to Business Lead Generation & Contact Finder!

Overall ZoomInfo Sales OS has done wonders for my small business! It opened up a world of contacts and doors that we would not have been able to open on our own. It's simply a great idea and one that no other company is doing that I'm aware of, at least not on this scale. If you deal with a lot of business to business sales, this is really a must have. Even if you are just looking for certain contacts in your industry, ZoomInfo will really help you out. Highly recommended to businesses of all kinds!

Pros

ZoomInfo SalesOS is unlike any other software I've used! Gone are the days of spending countless hours searching for leads or contacts manually...Simply use SalesOS to get a whole database of relevant info quickly and safely. Other than the great concept of ZoomInfo in general, and the great info you can get from them, I have to say the thing I like the most is their customer service. They are very attentive and available to help you make sure you get the most out of the platform.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything really negative to say about ZoomInfo Sales OS! If anything, it can be a little confusing at first because they have many different pricing options and packages to choose from. But fear not! If you need help deciding what's best for you business, their great customer service team will guide you every step along the way.

Francesco

Prospecting Freedom

Pros

ZoomInfo allows endless, accurate, quality prospecting for the sales process. It is frequently updated, kept sharp, and easy to use. I like the additional browser extension which allows you to search for contacts real time on whatever internet page you are on.

Cons

Sometimes it slows down my computer. Sometimes contacts and company pages are outdated and inaccurate. Luckily, you can submit a ticket for internal review to check on the status of a contact and see up to date information.

Abhisek

February 2022

A must have prospecting tool if you want to target qualified leads with better accuracy

Business problems we are solving: Getting more qualified leads (outbound) with signals synced to our SF for our marketing to prospect in an automated way Benefits realized: Higher productivity; Better contact rate Overall experience: Excellent

Pros

Most impactful feature of ZoomInfo I would say is its contact and company database which is not only filled with millions of records but also very very accurate. And to top that, they have scoops, and org chart which clearly tells us signals of any new activities going on in our target companies. And all of this delivered to our inbox every day or as new feeds so we dont need to specifically search for the, Product was very easy to set up, implement, self-train and use consistently.

Cons

There are few features within ZoomInfo-SF integration wherein some of the field values in ZoomInfo are not customisable and thus we have to do a small bit of workaround to get that integrated with SF. Moreover, I would love if the contacts export limitation is increased (without extra charge) or made free to sue just like their legacy platform.

Better brand value; Better accuracy; Higher no. of quality leads

Ben

Zoominfo Review

Zoominfo has been an incredible resource. I have implemented at 3 different sales departments and will continue to require it as part of my sales tool set. I was surprised to find that in outing previous contact databases for Zoominfo, the company was paying about the same, if not more, for databases of half the size and little-to-no direct contact info. There are some startups with a fraction of the database that may be a better price-fit for individual users, but I think you're doing it wrong, if you're using: - Insideview or Dun&Bradstreet (not even comparable for direct contact info, for around the same price) - Rainking (great tool for companies targeting IT Departments, has similar detail in contact info, but not as extensive of database)

Pros

The accuracy of the data. Zoominfo has more direct dials, including cell phone numbers and desk extensions, than any contact database on the market. Zoominfo also provides emails for just about all of the contacts in it's database and does a good job of verifying/updating these contacts/emails regularly.

Cons

Zoominfo has very detailed data across all firmographics, but their employee count for small businesses (between 5-15 employees) is often inaccurate. For instance, in populating a list of companies with 10 or more employees, a lot of those 10-person companies may only have one or two... Not a big deal, in considering their accuracy for companies with over 20 employees and all the other pros. It use to be a 'steal', but the pricing has continued to increase since Discoverorg purchased it. Still a very reasonable price for it's value, but it is becoming frustrating as the costs continue to increase significantly. They have a minimum, which amounts to ~$5,000/yr, which makes it inaccessible to individual users.

Reasons for choosing ZoomInfo SalesOS

Rainking does not have the same depth for contacts. It has extensive contacts within IT departments and identifies c-level contacts at a lot of companies, but not nearly as extensive of a database. Worth considering if only targeting IT professions. Has the same comparable level of direct contact info and a cool feature for viewing department diagrams for hierarchy of employees.

Reasons for switching to ZoomInfo SalesOS

For reasons stated above. Zoominfo has far greater direct contact info. Insideview is comparable for emails (although not as accurate), but can not be compared for direct phone numbers (they mainly only provide company phone).

Ed

May 2022

Real-Time Streaming Buyer Intent Signals

Amazing company

Pros

Receive real-time streaming buyer intent signals to be the first company to contact the lead and win their business

Cons

Platform is a sizable investment for the real-time streaming buyer intent signals

Reasons for choosing ZoomInfo SalesOS

Integrations and real-time streaming buyer intent signals

No Intent Data

High pressure sales tactics

Pros

The product works and does its job well, but I seriously consider migrating away from it, every year

Cons

High pressure sales tactics. Unpredictable pricing.

Prashant

November 2022

Average Experience

Pros

ZoomInfo is really easy to use platform for finding the leads. The platform is intuitive and I really enjoy the filters that allow finding the most qualified leads.

Cons

Quite often the data is inaccurate. I think the system is not refreshed at regular intervals.

October 2022

Great to enrich your sales leads

Pros

Dashboard really easy to use. All our sales reps have enriched data

Cons

The monthly limit is a little tight if you want to use it intensively