Browse ZoomInfo Reviews

Max from VesuvITas

Zoominfo the Holy Grail For Sales

My experience with Zoominfo has been amazing, I was able to find out when people are looking for our services and reach out to them to close some bussiness.

Pros

What is not a pro of this tool! it has everything!! I'm able to find all my contacts for a business and everything I need to know about them. Helping my closing right when talking to new clients.

Cons

There are no cons with this platform, this tool is amazing for sales teams to get more new clients, and able to see what they are looking to buy.

Reasons for Switching to ZoomInfo

Was able to get more details, you have to pay per contact with lead forensics

ZoomInfo is the comfortable, reliable, familiar

Overall I like ZoomInfo. I selected them because of prior experience and its brand recognition. That being said, while they offer a lot of capabilities and products, specializing in one area is just not their M.O. - at least that's what it feels like. Because of that, competitors who focus on providing one service (i.e. buyer intent) oftentimes are of higher quality (and much cheaper). They are the essence of "comfortable," which may or may not be the most important factor when deciding on your overall tech stack.

Pros

The continual acquisitions to improve their product and company. The accuracy of their contact data is pretty good. Their company data is really good. Integration with Salesforce is pretty straightforward. Lots of features and capabilities to choose from.

Cons

Customer support takes a long time. Their contact data is not always up to date especially with linkedin. No "left company" update/alert that I know of. Not a very robust integration/sync with Linkedin. Enrichment feature has been failing recently.

Reasons for Choosing ZoomInfo

They included other products which we were also in the market for... and they were familiar to us making them the "comfortable" choice.

Alexis from Kforce

Best tool for sales!

Love it. I swear by this tool and rate it higher than its competitors.

Pros

I work in technology staffing sales and this tool has been the best for souring new and existing clients. Love that you can customize you search by title, location, company, location and filter it to get a very narrow list of leads. It usually has the most updated list of contacts so you can use that list to cross reference with what you have and it provides you direct phone numbers and email. Love that it gives both!

Cons

You have a max amount of names you can extract monthly onto an excel. Sometimes My search is vague and I get 100’s of names and don’t want to extract a list because it’ll take away from being to pull more data for other companies later in the month. The search tool continues to function but you just can’t extract the data.

Julian from GetGlobal

Easily the worst company I've ever done business with

TL;DR — This company does not care one iota about customer service. They do not care about you or your business. They don't care about maintaining a good relationship in the pit of a pandemic. And even when times are fine, they don't care about giving you what they said they'd give you. Here’s the experience * I spent three months telling the sales rep exactly what I needed. * Each time I explained it, she said something like, “Our plans just changed since last we spoke, but yes our current offer can meet your needs.” Confusing as all get-out every time she explained it. * Finally decided to try it, because since they’ve bought out their competitors they’re the only one we could use. * After two days we realized something was very wrong. * They basically said, “Oh you need another plan for that.” Note: we did exactly what we said we’d do. * Kicked it up to sales person’s manager: After 5 mins of listening, “Shoot, we’ve got you on the wrong plan.” Did they change our plan and admit their mistake? Nope... 363 days with the wrong plan and nothing we could do about it but give them more money and hope it would be different. * We improvised with what we had as best we could, lost a lot of time, didn’t yield what we needed. * Nine months later I get a surprising call from their collections agency telling me I have to pay a bill. These guys never called me, never sent an “in this together” email. In April, the pit of the pandemic, they just shot me over to collections. Wow.

Pros

The data quality is good and has improved over the past few years. This has been accomplished through numerous acquisitions of competitors, and either they were always a terrible company or the disarray from M&A has cast them into such chaos that all they can do is sell whatever they can get people to agree to buying, and operate a platform. Whatever benefit they provide is so overwhelmingly overshadowed by their apathy and lethargy as a firm that I'm repeatedly reminded of interactions with corrupt functionary bureaucrats in failed states every time I deal with them. This may sound like hyperbole, but I assure you that it is not. I specialize in emerging markets and the only time I've ever seen behavior like I have at this company is in the most forgotten and ungoverned parts of the world — the places where if you don't like what they're serving, or if they didn't do what they promised, you can just go shove it or pay them more and hope that you finally get what you need... eventually.

Cons

We were sold the wrong benefits despite roughly three months of discussing our needs with the sales rep, and the company did absolutely nothing to amend this despite the sales manager's first impression on reviewing the problem being, "Oh shoot, we've got you on the completely wrong plan." So I'm not sure because it only sometimes met our needs and the company never revised our plan and blithely ignored our requests for them to do so.

Reasons for Choosing ZoomInfo

They've bought their competitors. I'd love to find a decent alternative and give them all my money at this point.

Reasons for Switching to ZoomInfo

DiscoverOrg bought ZoomInfo and billed it as the better option for smaller companies. Despite an underwhelming experience with DiscoverOrg, I prayed for something better with ZoomInfo and was absolutely painstaking in making sure I was getting what I needed from a plan with them. Needless to say, I didn't get what I needed whatsoever and, worse, they did nothing to fix it.

Response from ZoomInfo

Replied September 2020

Hi Julian, I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you had with us. This is absolutely in no way how we conduct ourselves with our customers. As always, we appreciate your feedback and are continuously looking to improve. If you could please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com I would love to chat more with you in hopes I can help resolve any issues you are currently having and figure out a way with you to avoid any miscommunication in the future. Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Marketing

Melissa from Entouch Controls

Industry: Oil & Energy

Zoominfo Helps Us Zoom

Pros

The ease to use the software is what I liked best. Zoominfo is great.

Cons

Training videos/information needs to be meatier. It's cool but lacks some meat. Engage is in its infancy compared to other software programs out there.

Reasons for Choosing ZoomInfo

The Discovery.org part was the most interesting and compelling.

Reasons for Switching to ZoomInfo

The integration between the platforms

Francesco from TrueAccord

Prospecting Freedom

Pros

ZoomInfo allows endless, accurate, quality prospecting for the sales process. It is frequently updated, kept sharp, and easy to use. I like the additional browser extension which allows you to search for contacts real time on whatever internet page you are on.

Cons

Sometimes it slows down my computer. Sometimes contacts and company pages are outdated and inaccurate. Luckily, you can submit a ticket for internal review to check on the status of a contact and see up to date information.

Great data, easy to use and train teams to use, valuable tool for sales/marketing

I have been a user for over 6 years and I love the tool. Their customer support is always responsive - although I have rarely ever needed them because the software is very intuitive and always is working just as expected. In my experience, the sales teams work with your budget on renewals - always are flexible and make adjustments to their packaging/pricing to fit your needs.

Pros

The quality of data is top notch. I have used many different sources of marketing data - even worked for 2 of the big players - and the data at ZoomInfo is among the top in quality for B2B. Their software is extremely easy to use, even with the recent update a couple years ago. I have trained many BDRs and SDRs on how to use the tool for prospecting. I have implemented this solution at new companies I have joined and it is always received as a high-value software that continuously is renewed year over year.

Cons

There's not many cons about this software. This is being really nit-picky but... I have used the tool as a marketer to build/target and export lists. Although ZoomInfo integrates with some CRM tools, I found I still needed to export the data into excel, add any custom fields (such as Lead Owner, Lead Status, etc), then upload it into the CRM. So it is a bit time consuming. If ZoomInfo can find a way to allow you to add custom fields to the data before instantly integrating into CRMs, that would save a lot of time.

Reasons for Choosing ZoomInfo

The value is incredible. The data quality is top in the industry and continually improving and expanding.

Ben from CBE Solutions

Zoominfo Review

Zoominfo has been an incredible resource. I have implemented at 3 different sales departments and will continue to require it as part of my sales tool set. I was surprised to find that in outing previous contact databases for Zoominfo, the company was paying about the same, if not more, for databases of half the size and little-to-no direct contact info. There are some startups with a fraction of the database that may be a better price-fit for individual users, but I think you're doing it wrong, if you're using: - Insideview or Dun&Bradstreet (not even comparable for direct contact info, for around the same price) - Rainking (great tool for companies targeting IT Departments, has similar detail in contact info, but not as extensive of database)

Pros

The accuracy of the data. Zoominfo has more direct dials, including cell phone numbers and desk extensions, than any contact database on the market. Zoominfo also provides emails for just about all of the contacts in it's database and does a good job of verifying/updating these contacts/emails regularly.

Cons

Zoominfo has very detailed data across all firmographics, but their employee count for small businesses (between 5-15 employees) is often inaccurate. For instance, in populating a list of companies with 10 or more employees, a lot of those 10-person companies may only have one or two... Not a big deal, in considering their accuracy for companies with over 20 employees and all the other pros. It use to be a 'steal', but the pricing has continued to increase since Discoverorg purchased it. Still a very reasonable price for it's value, but it is becoming frustrating as the costs continue to increase significantly. They have a minimum, which amounts to ~$5,000/yr, which makes it inaccessible to individual users.

Reasons for Choosing ZoomInfo

Rainking does not have the same depth for contacts. It has extensive contacts within IT departments and identifies c-level contacts at a lot of companies, but not nearly as extensive of a database. Worth considering if only targeting IT professions. Has the same comparable level of direct contact info and a cool feature for viewing department diagrams for hierarchy of employees.

Reasons for Switching to ZoomInfo

For reasons stated above. Zoominfo has far greater direct contact info. Insideview is comparable for emails (although not as accurate), but can not be compared for direct phone numbers (they mainly only provide company phone).

Eric from Headspace

ZoomInfo takes the load off of Ops

Zoominfo is an older looking UI but their database is robust and it gets the job done.

Pros

Zoominfo is beneficial to me because I can assign credits to reps who want leads and then forget about it. They are empowered to set their own criteria and go hunt and sell on their own.

Cons

The integration with SFDC is sub-par. Ideally we could use more sophisticated configuration options so that these could come over to our CRM the way that we want to see them and that doesn't conflict with other conventions we have in place.

Reasons for Choosing ZoomInfo

ZoomInfo had the right balance of price and the ability to give reps the keys to hunt and source on their own.

Florence from CARTO

Good for your outbound SDRs

Good experience, CSM and AE always helpful. Will likely continue using Zoominfo in the future.

Pros

Easy to build lists and export across to Salesforce. In North America, the contact quality has turned out to be pretty good. Websights has also been interesting to gain insights on non converting companies on our website.

Cons

Sometimes the UX around searches vs lists is a bit tricky when you compare it to other modern prospecting products. This workflow could be a bit more seamless, and I'd love better connectivity to platforms like Slack to enable our SDRs to receive notifications a bit more proactively.

Reasons for Choosing ZoomInfo

Better contact quality in NA (according to peers)/.

Great Catalog/Communication Product

This product has dramatically transformed our companies "attacking" process of sales. Would recommend to anyone needing lead generations.

Pros

ZoomInfo is a life saver for those sales/cold-calling individuals that have a hard time reaching their targets. It implements numbers/emails so you can have your targets direct line, and is very useful in following up and striking conversations between managers, employees, or potential targets in a company.

Cons

Sometimes it can have ambiguous or outdated information and it makes it difficult to track down exactly the person you're looking for.

Reasons for Choosing ZoomInfo

ZoomInfo we felt had the most bang for our buck and had the largest pool of lead generations after the free trial periods.

Best tool for prospecting & lead generation in the US

ZoomInfo has the largest database of companies, contacts in the USA, it helps our sales team, who are working with the US, to get relevant contact information and most importantly, the tool helps us to get direct dials.

Pros

Software is very easy to use, it integrates with all of the most popular sales technology tools like Salesforce, Linkedin, Outreach and etc. The best thing about Zoominfo is their largest database of companies, contacts in the United States.

Cons

Like with all similar tools, sometimes data is inaccurate, outdated or there is no data at all. Moreover, their support is very slow and not very helpful. Moreover, the data quality in Europe is poor, we need to use another tool (Congism) for Europe.

Response from ZoomInfo

Replied July 2021

Hello, Thank you for your review and feedback on ZoomInfo. We always like to hear from our customers and we value what you have to say. There is some things we would love to share with you as well about our data. Currently we have 95M+ Company Profiles, 63M+ Direct Dials, 100M+ Direct Emails, 4.3M+ C-Level Contacts, and we are constantly growing daily. Our platform employs automated machine learning to constantly scan corporate websites, news articles, SEC filings, job postings and other sources for information along with our massive growing network of voluntary contributors to update information about companies and contacts. The contacts and companies are updated as soon we get new information that can be validated for accuracy. We are continuously working on improving our product everyday to better fit the needs of our customers, like yourself. We always love the chance for customers to speak with our Product team. If you're interested, please email: colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com.

Michael from Credible

Bad product which seldom works

Pros

The database of contacts is huge. Some are out of date, but there's usually someone you can find that fits the profile.

Cons

Can't login regularly. I have to reset my password almost every single time. And even that doesn't work sometimes and I have to contact customer service. They also have a shady sales process which forces you to cancel your subscription months before it's actually over otherwise you have to pay for another year. Not surprising that they have to trap people into giving them money given how terrible their product infrastructure is.

Response from ZoomInfo

Replied June 2021

Hi Michael, We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience with us. We take this very seriously and would like the chance to speak with you further to see how we can amend this situation. Could you please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com at your convenience. Looking forward to connecting with you. Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Advocacy Team

Scott from Nerds Xpress

ZoomInfo is a great tool, depending on your needs and budget

It was great before DiscoverOrg bought them and is surely improving by the day with DiscoverOrg.

Pros

Contains probably 80%+ records that have email address and/or direct dials. It is way more accurate than the data offered by other providers. Their accuracy is in line for what it should be, especially in today`s economy with unemployment being so low, and employee churn being so high. Despite these factors, I`d say their overall data accuracy is easily north of 70 - 75%, even with the above-mentioned data decay (which exists no matter what vendor you consider). One other tool that helps to narrow down the list of contacts in a larger organization, is to search with filter to find only recently verified contacts.

Cons

It`s a little pricey, but there`s a lot of value too. The only other criticism is that unless you pay for a large number of "points" (contact that you can download in bulk) you are relegated to copy and paste at the individual level. It`s a bit cumbersome (by design), but I have used it as-is for years, without the additional credits.

Reasons for Choosing ZoomInfo

Best bang for the buck; simple!

Reasons for Switching to ZoomInfo

It was many yeas ago, in fairness to InsideView, but Zoom was far superior in every way. I used Inside view once when I discovered it and subscribed, and a few years later I inherited it when I made a career move. Unless there`s been radical change, Zoom is hands-down the better solution.

Philip from Mygo Consulting

ZoomInfo is worth the money

When I joined Mygo Consulting last year, there was no easy way to get a large number of qualified leads and their contact information, so getting ZoomInfo solved that very quickly. And Websights solved the issue of identifying visitors to our website. I have found the accuracy of the contact information to be over 90%, which is much higher than other databases I have used in the past. Overall, I have been very satisfied with their platform.

Pros

There are several features in ZoomInfo that are important to me. The first is the ability to tailor lead lists for email and prospecting campaigns. The next features that I use on a daily basis are Websights and Opportunity Scoops. Websights tells me what companies visited our website, and I recently added Hotjar to show me their activity while they visited. That gives me the ability to reach out with a very targeted message based on where they went. The opportunity scoops gives me leads that our sales team can get in touch with and talk about how we can help with the upcoming projects that are listed.

Cons

Two things that I have discussed in the past that I would like to see improved are the technology stacks that ZoomInfo reports in each company. There has been a higher amount of inaccuracy than I used to see. The other improvement would be for more detailed information in the Websights feature. It is hard to see what pages a visitor went to, which is why we added Hotjar.

Reasons for Choosing ZoomInfo

Both products cost less than ZoomInfo, but neither had all of the features that ZoomInfo offers that were important to me

Ashley from PRS

YOU NEED THIS!

We love ZoomInfo, you can do a trial in the beginning to dip your toes in the water and see how you like it, but again they really do work with you on pricing if that is what is deterring you from trying out this software. If you are a staffing/recruiting firm, I really recommend you trying this out!

Pros

We absolutely could not live without ZoomInfo! This software has made such a huge impact on our business, it is so easy to use and they really work with you on pricing if necessary! There are so many awesome add on you can choose from for your account, and we love being able to search millions of companies and get direct work line and mobile dials + work emails. It has helped out recruiters reach out to many hiring managers directly.

Cons

I would say pricing is a little bit high, but again you get what you pay for! And this service is 100% worth it in our minds, that we do not mind spending the money to make the business grow.

Reasons for Choosing ZoomInfo

N/A We did not look into any other product, we went straight to ZoomInfo and we are glad we did!

Most Accurate Prospecting Tool

ZoomInfo has eliminated most of our other tools, it is where I go to verify existing information I may have on accounts and it has streamlined my prospecting process.

Pros

I have used many tools similar to ZoomInfo, but none are as accurate and detailed as ZoomInfo. I'm in a sales role, and spend many hours prospecting into companies to find accounts, titles, use cases, etc. that our product can help solve their use cases. ZoomInfo lets me filter very specific parameters for my searches and has lead to the most accurate information, which gives me great lead conversion.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with ZoomInfo, if you don't have the budget for buying more of their 'tokens' then it can be hard to pull mass amounts of contacts for events or general prospecting. But, it is worth every penny for our sales team.

Saurabh from Annex Cloud

Excellent tool for Data Enrichment and growth

We have managed to increase our contact database by 30% since we started using ZoomInfo. We have also managed to discover new companies in our target market to prospect to and have managed to enrich our existing data with some critical data points like Industry, Segment, Job role etc.

Pros

The amount of data points available for each Company and contact in large allowing us to segment and enrich data in different ways. Zoominfo also has a huge database of companies and contacts which aids in contact discovery and growth in the contact database. The google chrome extension is also very helpful to quickly search for a prospect on the go and the UI is very user friendly.

Cons

Their Salesforce integration seems very clunky. You cannot sync data to Salesforce unless you use up your allocated credits which is a problem. Data enrichment should occur in the background and not take up credits in my opinion.

Reasons for Choosing ZoomInfo

Much bigger database as well as Integration with Salesforce CRM. It was an easy choice.

Reasons for Switching to ZoomInfo

Clearbit did not have company and contact data for the target market we wanted to reach out to.

Rick from GS

Zoominfo is the best product for list acquisition

If you are trying to choose between the top options in list acquisition services don't hesitate to choose this one as the universe is far larger and more up to date than anything else out there.

Pros

Zoominfo is simple to use and has the most up-to-date contact info of any similar service I've used. It's rare I ever find a company not listed so I can always at least find a main number for the company and typically any company is well built out with all or most senior executives and usually most Director level and Manager levels as well.

Cons

I feel like they could do better with the way they link to linkedin profiles as very often there seems to be a total mis-match but this is really a minor issue given all the value-add this service provides.

Sam from OwnBackup

Easy to use but not always accurate

I've always used ZoomInfo to verify company headcount of companies and its been amazing

Pros

ZoomInfo is generally good for providing an all round set of key information a Sales person will need to prospect leads, however for Europe it doesn't seem to always score right with regards to the us of technology. It's definitely a lot stronger in the US.

Cons

The fact that info isn't as accurate in Europe as it is in the US. My colleagues in the US tend to use it more

Reasons for Switching to ZoomInfo

Seeking accuracy and updated information

Erik from Intouch Solutions, Inc. - Chicago

Zoom through prospecting with ZoomInfo

Overall the experience with ZoomInfo has been great. We transitioned from legacy DiscoverOrg, which, was very outdated and limited us to only a specified amount of accounts and their information. ZoomInfo has opened us up to a whole new world when it comes to prospecting.

Pros

The ZoomInfo platform is super user friendly. The UX is very intuitive and easy to learn. We primarily use ZoomInfo for exporting lead contact information into our Salesforce CRM. We also enable alerts on target accounts to give us up-to-date information on the account that we use in outreach—keeping us relevant in our personalized communications to leads.

Cons

Not a major pain point, but the integration with Salesforce does not use "fuzzy" logic. For example, if I am exporting a lead to an account that already exists in our Salesforce, but the account name in ZoomInfo differs slightly from what is in our Salesforce CRM, the accounts will not match. For example, an account might be named "Acme Inc." in ZoomInfo but we may have the account named "Acme" in our Salesforce. This will not pick up as a match, and then we will have to search for the Account, otherwise a new account will be created, creating a duplicate record.

Joram from Assent Compliance Inc

Industry: Information Services

the best user intuitive and user friendly lead generation software

if you need a software that can give you access to raw data for lead generation,look no further

Pros

Zoom-info allows one to get information on leads including full names,job title, and there current direct phone numbers, mobile phone number, job titles and both work and personal email addresses, they have also greatly improved on the user experience with additional of LinkedIn links that allows for verification, also one gets access to the company revenue information and number of employees and the head quarters physical address,

Cons

so far so good, it is more user friendly and has a new arrangement for data information display

Mike from ReviewTrackers

Great addition to our tech stack

Pros

After using ZoomInfo for 2+ years, it has greatly improved my workflow processes for prospecting new sales leads and finding detailed contact information. Prospect and company contact information is updated frequently which has saved me a lot of time while prospecting. We have ZoomInfo integrated into our CRM allowing a streamlined workflow. Another positive about ZoomInfo is the ability to view similar competitors of the companies I'm researching so that I can fill my pipeline more quickly.

Cons

Since using ZoomInfo, I have had zero complaints. Highly recommend!

Christian from Elite Source Solutions

ZoomInfo Has Been Fantastic!

ZoomInfo has provided us with the information needed to get in contact with the necessary folks to generate revenue. I would highly recommend ZoomInfo to any company.

Pros

The ease of using ZoomInfo has been a game changer. It is very efficient to use especially once you download the plug-in on Google Chrome. It takes little to no time to find the information I am looking for.

Cons

The biggest con is the amount of times that numbers either aren't on there or are wrong numbers. I have dialed and got siblings, spouses, and other family members along with completely wrong people. It makes for an awkward phone call.

An absolute must have for your sales team

Love it! We have been doing demonstrably better since we started using it. If you have a sales team that needs up to date information on leads, you should absolutely check this out.

Pros

The thing I like best about this is the accuracy of the data. When we started using it, that was our biggest concern and I am happy to say Zoominfo has done an admirable job at maintaining excellent accuracy. We tested a few different alternatives and this one was easily the best. I also like that they diligently update the information over time to ensure that you have the most up to date contact information available. We use Sales navigator with it and it works brilliantly together.

Cons

Some verticals tend to be more accurate than the others. Its not a big deal considering how well it does most of the time but I think it might be an issue if you only work within certain industry verticals.

Charlie from iMeet Central

Great Prospecting Tool

I uses this solution to qualify potential customers based on their company information, and then export them to my CRM where I can manage the lead throughout the sales cycle. It provides accurate and up to date contact info making sales that much easier!

Pros

I love how easy Zoominfo is to use, and how accurate the information provided is. As a salesperson who spends most of his days hunting, this tool makes my life so much easier!

Cons

I don't like how there is a limit to how many leads you can export to your CRM (1000 to Salesforce for the year), but with some smart tactics you can stretch that number.

James from Foleon

Expensive, but a high quality product

Overall ZoomInfo is a high quality product and I am happy with the purchase. It's definitely more expensive than other products on the market, but it's the best option available.

Pros

ZoomInfo provides the highest quality data. I've used other products in the past, and they cannot compare. I also like some of their additional features such as scoops and intent data.

Cons

They recently changed the UI, and unfortunately it is not for the better. It can be a little confusing to find things and it sometimes runs a little slow.

Adam from Elite Source

Great Sales Tool!

I would highly recommend Zoom for any organization that needs to prospect new potential clients. It is effective and has great plug-ins and interfaces with Chrome.

Pros

Zoom is a great tool for prospecting. It helps bridge the gap from leads to new clients. I leverage it daily as I look to acquire new customers.

Cons

Like all sales tools, sometimes Zoom's contact information is not correct. However, I would say that it has a hit-rate of about 80-85% which is very effective in a cold-calling environment.

Solid Tool For Obtaining Contact Information & Building Organizational Charts

ZoomInfo is a great tool which helps provide you with a plethora of information on any given person so you can get into contact with them.

Pros

I like how easy it is so type in a person's name and find their contact details for the purposes of building out sales prospecting lists. ZoomInfo also integrates seamlessly with our CRM so we can export the information into our database.

Cons

The biggest Achilles heel of ZoomInfo is the accuracy & reliability of the contact information. If you searched 100 people through their platform, at least 20 of those 100 will end up having inaccurate or not up-to-date contact information which can be frustrating.

Yama from Procore Technologies

Expensive but worth the cost

It is really easy to use. It give your a database of contacts you will not be able to find as easily. Eliminates manual searching, manual entry, and searching for contacts seamless. Seriously if you need to grow then you need to invest in a tool like Zoominfo to grow your database of prospects. I have had a lot of success from zoominfo. Highly recommend.

Pros

The update information and the collaboration of Discover.Org has provided a lot more contacts to their resources. This make finding and exporting new contacts to your CRM a breeze.

Cons

It is expensive. That being said if you close 1 deal in a year from finding a new contact from Zoominfo it pays for itself. It is an investment.

Best tool to get information about prospects...love it

my overall experience with zoominfo has been very good and it has really helped me to boost up my sales cycle. I use it daily to gather lists about my contacts and gather info about them and then work on them accordingly. I just love this product and it has made my work relatively easy

Pros

the thing i like most about zoominfo is the ease with which i can use this tool. I use this tool to connect to my possible prospects and get valuable information about them and there company. It is very very to use and also helps us to make lead lists and contact them accordingly

Cons

the data extraction from zoominfo can be made more easy. Sometimes the data is outdated but is correct in most of the cases

Good tool if you know how to use it

It’s definitely helped us reach passive candidates and research potential clients. It’s a good tool in the toolbox.

Pros

I like that you can get most business contact information for people you research and I really like the addin on Chrome where you can pull up info on a person via their LinkedIn page or other online profile.

Cons

I don’t like that it cannot determine if someone’s title of their degree or certification is not part of their name thus making the lookup more manual. I also don’t like that the features are not as intuitive such as how credits get used and the rules in which you can add companies to your list to avoid being double charged credits. They really need better help topics and maybe provide hints that you can hover over to get suggestions or what something will do. Also sharing best practices to their user community would be great.

Laura from Beech Hill Freight

Zoom Info

I liked the ease of Zoom and the amount of contact emails I was able to get from it. I am slightly disappointed in the updated pricing and might look for another option.

Pros

Zoom is visually pleasing to the eyes (its not cluttered and has a simple layout), it is easy to navigate and without a long training process you can figure out how to use it. If you ever need help, the support team is friendly and knowledgeable.

Cons

The updated version of Zoom is very expensive for a data base (non AI) search function. Also, the monthly credits cannot be rolled over and it can only load 200 pages worth of contact names. You can still purchase the old version (for less money then the new version) however it will not be updated with new information and at some point it will be merged into the new one.

MD Masoom✔ from TO THE NEW

I Just love this tool. Awesome tool.

I am using ZoomInfo for more than four years and happy with its performance. ZoomInfo's data are very accurate and helps me in prospecting. I recommend it to everyone. This tool is part of my daily work, my work is incomplete without it.

Pros

I like ZoomInfo's huge amount of database and information. I like the way it provides a direct phone number and email address. I like its chrome extension which is called Reachout most.

Cons

This tool is a little bit expensive compared to other tools but I think it worth its price.

Diane from DemandZEN

Easy To Use, Great Features, Wonderful Way To Find What I Need

Overall, ZoomInfo is the place to go for the best source of information. I have used many, many other marketing type tools before over the years and none compare in terms of ease of use and information provided. I would highly recommend this platform to anyone and all businesses!

Pros

I like EVERYTHING about ZoomInfo! It's sleek and easy to use and understand and navigate. The information it supplies is tremendously helpful and nine times out of ten I find what I'm looking for.

Cons

I don't really have much negative to say about this software. ZoomInfo is just such a wonderful tool and helps me and my job exquisitely. I would say the cost is really the only draw-back.

Jack from Yello

Solid for US contacts

Overall the job has allowed me to be successful when it comes to prospecting individuals in USA, Canada, and Australia. If you are doing business overseas I would recommend looking for a different solutions.

Pros

For the most part, ZoomInfo has access to most of the contacts in USA, Canada, and Australia. They do a pretty good job of getting contacts updated that might have joined a company 3-4 months ago. The ease of use is extremely beneficial as well.

Cons

The software does not have any access to contacts in the UK. This is most likely due to compliance of sorts but makes it really hard to work overseas accounts.

Beth from Sourced Hire

Too expensive

My Overall experience with Zoominfo was initially positive. However, they were not interested in keeping me as a small business owner. The sales rep laughed at me over the. phone when I told him my budget and said that they are such a good company they can afford to charge so much. This was a huge turnoff, arrogance isn't attractive in business.

Pros

They provide a lot of great leads and most of the leads info is accurate. Easy to find exactly what you are looking for and put it into a format that is useable.

Cons

It's very very expensive, they are beyond what I can afford to keep paying. I am able to similar info out there for much less if not for free. They originally started out with reasonable price points for different tiers but as they grew exploded their costs without really offering more.

Peter from GOJO Industries, INC.

Industry: Chemicals

ZoomInfo is the prospecting tool every Org needs

Zoom helps our sales and marketing teams advance our digital marketing campaign offerings and overtime will be helping our sales teams identify, vet and scale.

Pros

ZoomInfo has been my go-to tool for advanced audience acquisition for digital marketing and email specific campaigns. The database continues to grow and its UX is top notch. I use the system daily!

Cons

Sometime I have issues matching bulk lists that my format isn't perfect and therefore lacks matching. Additionally, I have constant issues in exporting lists and refreshing lists that end up larger than I originally save as a search for me to revisit later and or to export.

Zoominfo leads the pack

Pros

Accurate data with a great user interface. List building tool is extremely valuable and effective for us as a company. We couldn't survive without Zoominfo. We use it to build out mail-merge campaigns as well as targeted lists for our sales reps.

Cons

Occasionally outdated data. Must be tough to keep track of all the turnover all over the world so I don't fault them for that.

Best Tool for Data Mining

Overall experience with ZoomInfo is good it solves the business problems, provides direct numbers of contact which is the best part I like it. You can build your own company list, maintain, track, you can easily do account profile.

Pros

You can build your own database accounts list. Provide direct email ids and direct phone of prospects which easy to reach your prospects clients.

Cons

Some time contact direct numbers and company board line numbers are the same.

Moinoddin from Prime Technology Group, LLC

The Business Best Reach through Zoominfo...!!!

I have more then 4 Years using this Zoominfo for my clients.

Pros

Most of the Customers and Reach of the business will be increased through ZoomInfo it very useful data collecting info and will get more reach this zoominfo.

Cons

No least things have been getting know this Zoominfo I always trusted with Zoominfo its best way to get reach our customers.

Connor from Adaptive Property Solutions

Saves me tons of time every single day

My overall experience has been great. Being new to sales, ZoomInfo allows me to quickly find contact information and makes my job easier.

Pros

What I like most about ZoomInfo is that I don't have to spend tons of time every day using trial and error to find a contact's correct contact information. I'm able to find email addresses (and phone numbers in most cases) which saves me tons of time.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about this software is that sometimes the contact information is inaccurate. It's rare, but for instance occasionally I'll call someone's phone and it turns out to be their personal number and not work number so they think I'm a telemarketer.

ZoomInfo- A very useful and a helpful source to find contacts easily.

It's an incredible tool for finding contact information for prospects. Not certain toward the back, yet appears to be anything but difficult to associate with SalesForce, and solid capacity to rapidly import contacts on an erratic premise, or in mass. The contact data isn't flawless yet is generally amazing.

Pros

Zoom Info is productive and simple to locate the right contacts and their information. Direct numbers and messages are normally cutting-edge and right, so connecting with prospects is a lot speedier. Likewise effective for structure out organization graphs for organizations and keeping data composed. Also it is very easy to use and updates contacts frequently.

Cons

Now and then we have encountered issues discovering data that is totally modern.

Great Product - Highly Overpriced

Pros

- Excellent results - Better than other software programs we have used - Very easy to use - Many criteria to choose from to narrow results - Date shown when last verified is great!

Cons

- Expensive compared to other products, but still has better results - Wish there was a way to narrow down experience by years

Lisa from Internet Researcher and Talent Sourcing

Zoom Info for Recruiting

This is one of our primary candidate search tools, along with LinkedIn. We utilize ZoomInfo to find possible candidates for jobs we are recruiting for as well as similar companies to the one we are looking at by utilizing the sic code filter

Pros

Great tool and easy to use to search for candidates with certain titles or that work at certain companies. I use this along with LinkedIn to find more candidate names that I cannot find in LinkedIn. I like that you can click on the LinkedIn icon and it will take you to that person's profile on LinkedIn. Then I use ZoomInfo to gather the direct phone number and email of the person

Cons

A filter with "years of experience" would be very useful to those of us in the recruiting world

Reasons for Switching to ZoomInfo

Cost and ability to get phone numbers and emails. LinkedIn does not have that cability

If you are not utilizing this for business development, you are doing yourself a disservice

Love it. I will not work without it ever again.

Pros

Search functionality allows you to segment and bucket prospects by a number of parameters which allows you to hone in on specific target markets

Cons

I love the overall platform, but an improvement for me would be able to do two things: 1) Mouse less use of the platform: I am all about efficiency. There is not a way to use the search functionality without touching your mouse. 2) Advanced Search Features has too many layers to navigate super quickly. With it on the left column; I have to open and close the tabs multiple times to slice my market segments

Andrew from Lucid Software

Love their database of contact info, but going downhill since acquired by DiscoverOrg

In general, I've had a great experience with ZoomInfo, but with DiscoverOrg purchasing them, I'm worried about the direction of the product under their leadership, as DiscoverOrg was never a product I would recommend.

Pros

I loved the accuracy of direct phone numbers in ZoomInfo. Any other product I've used doesn't have reliable phone numbers, and ZoomInfo was pretty consistent at having accurate and helpful data compared to DiscoverOrg or other similar products.

Cons

It would be nice if ZoomInfo had more company-specific info such as tech stack, employee growth, initiatives etc. It's most helpful for just finding people rather than sourcing specific accounts.

michael from Particle Industries

Best tool for outbound

I've used zoominfo for a long time. It is by far my favorite tool to use when finding new contacts.

Pros

Zoominfo is a great tool to discover new companies you may not have known about in your area. The information is very accurate and even comes with mobile numbers to contact people. The filters are a great piece to narrow your search.

Cons

Some of the industries when filtered will not exclude companies clearly not in the industry selected

Best enterprise database you will find

Used to enhance prospect database and for targeting

Pros

Zoominfo merged with Discover Org which is the best enterprise database you will find out there. Zoom Info had the most robust company database out there and a decent SMB to midsize company database as you can probably find out there.

Cons

Since the merger, they have started moving towards the ZoomInfo way to price things. Discover org was a better value prior.

The most accurate lead contact data tool I have ever used.

Very positive. Since I started using it, it has become one of the most reliable software's in prospecting for new leads.

Pros

The accuracy of contact data inside Zoominfo is simply unmatched. I have been using this for over a year to find contact information about prospects I want to reach out to and it has almost never disappointed. It is also very up to date. I also like how seamlessly it integrates into my CRM. The ability to add tags is a really great way to keep track of the leads you are interested in. OVerall, just a really great, easy to use software that delivers what it promises.

Cons

There is very little to dislike honestly. The only sticking point to me has been the pricing. But it is a quality product and charging a premium for it is understandable.